PDA

View Full Version : If you could have lunch today with anyone from The Phora...

cryptoracist
09-17-2006, 05:08 PM
...who would it be?

And what would you like to talk with them about most? :negro:

Incitatus
09-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Definitely Globus, to talk about racism and antisemitism. :rofl:

Mixed Race
09-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Harjit.

He's a likeable chap! :)

Hachiko
09-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Harjit, 100%
We'd probably talk about what to order first, then probably just breezy conversation.

cryptoracist
09-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Harjit just joined us last night, I'm so looking forward to conversing with him even online.

I still can't post in the colorblind forum although he PM'd me about admission last night...

Techincal error, who knows?

I wouldn't mind lunch with Starr and Sulla.

Yep, TOGETHER. :dance2:

Anima Eternae
09-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Glenn Miller.

Also, WFHermans/999. He could show me around that Netherlands eurasian festival! :)

tempus fugit
09-17-2006, 06:12 PM
That would be a very difficult decision, but I would try to sneak AT LEAST the following in:

Ahknaton
Il Ragno
NeoNietzsche

However, I find almost all of you highly intelligent writers, and I'm learning a lot here. :D

Starr
09-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Mazdak would be interesting to meet in person. Of course, I would have to buy a burkha for the occasion so he would think I was dressed appropriately.:D

And I would hope he would not bring any of his creepy, crawly pet bugs along.

Ahmadinebobina
09-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Ken or Ahk, only problem being their accents.. :P

that guy
09-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Tandy, because it's the pain of love that teaches us the most.

Jimbo Gomez
09-17-2006, 07:09 PM
I had lunch with Gromovnik last month. The man eats like a pig.

Ace Rimmer
09-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Stans sparrow like eating as well as not burping and throwing bones over his shoulder were extreme insulting to my Balkanic heritage.

Jimbo Gomez
09-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Stans sparrow like eating as well as not burping and throwing bones over his shoulder were extreme insulting to my Balkanic heritage.

I wish you wouldn't have spat on my plate to show me the table manners of your savage nation.

il ragno
09-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Ebus, because I'd be in sunny Spain !

Billy Score
09-17-2006, 08:20 PM
I'd probably most want to dine alone with mazdak. And i've actually had this experience, many times, and it is euphoric.

Starr i don't bring women to my table. Women all have to eat in the barn with the other farm animals. Either that or they have to eat out of the dog bowl.

James
09-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Atlas, that guy is so interesting.

Starr
09-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Starr i don't bring women to my table. Women all have to eat in the barn with the other farm animals. Either that or they have to eat out of the dog bowl.

:222: Statements like these are exactly why you would be interesting to meet.

Kodos
09-17-2006, 08:36 PM

You are turning her on.

Kodos
09-17-2006, 08:37 PM
:222: Statements like these are exactly why you would be interesting to meet.

According to Mazdak "it"( that means you) doesn't have permission to speak.

Richard Parker
09-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Harjit, 100%
We'd probably talk about what to order first, then probably just breezy conversation.
Well next spring it is probably going to happen. :beerchug:

Berianidze
09-17-2006, 08:42 PM
I don't trust others around my food; fear of being poisoned (either by intent or contamination via neglect) means I eat alone or with my brother...I would be interested in having a good conversation with Diktator Dietschland, Gassedarbeiter, Charles Martel, or Mazdak--without any food though! :)

Slavic Enforcer
09-17-2006, 08:42 PM
FiWee. :)

cya

Geist
09-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Ken is cool so he would be worth having a drink with. Plus he has some Irish in him so a good excuse to show him round the place. I've already met most of the Irish heads. Basil would be interesting, but I imagine he lives like Zarathusra sucking in knowledge from ancient Greece.

Starr
09-17-2006, 08:47 PM
You are turning her on.

Even if he was super good looking and he was actually like this to that extreme, it would be a major turn off. I chose Mazdak mostly because I would like to see how a person who tries to come across as having such strong views would behave in real life outside of the net. The couple of people I have met from forums like these were very different than how I expected them to be and I heard the same thing about myself. It is much easier for people to be very loud and forceful with their opinions from behind a computer screen.

Ahmadinebobina
09-17-2006, 08:51 PM
I've already met most of the Irish heads. .

I would still lunch with ya, nigra.

///M power
09-17-2006, 08:52 PM
no body wants to eat with me!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
I'll be the cook,ill put broken glass in your food so you all will die slowly... and painfully.

Hippias
09-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Ahknaton or Haklyut, 'cause they seem like erudite dudes.

Billy Score
09-17-2006, 08:54 PM
I'll be the cook,ill put broken glass in your food so you all will die slowly... and painfully.

Yes, cooked in the blood of christian children:mad: :mad:

Berianidze
09-17-2006, 08:58 PM
This is the type of shit that I worry about---thank you for illustrating my point!

Jimbo Gomez
09-17-2006, 09:01 PM

Didn't know they showed Oz in Israel.

Anima Eternae
09-17-2006, 09:02 PM
I find the lack of me also disturbing.

///M power
09-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Didn't know they showed Oz in Israel.

yesss!! its from oz!
:deadhorse: :deadhorse:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
we love this show here its always on, and also sopranos.
I actually bought all the oz and sopranos seasons on DVD.

///M power
09-17-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes, cooked in the blood of christian children:mad: :mad:

yes, I slice them up with my chainsaw.

James
09-17-2006, 09:12 PM
Do you have "Prison Break'' in the Holy Land too ?

Starr
09-17-2006, 09:13 PM
You guys come across as too normal. I would personally need to have lunch with someone who is a little "out there"
Speaking of out there, daisy would be interesting, also.:rofl:

///M power
09-17-2006, 09:13 PM
This is the type of shit that I worry about---thank you for illustrating my point!

if i was Arab I would just blow up the whole place, but I'm a Jew, I need a smart sophisticated crime. :rofl:

///M power
09-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Do you have "Prison Break'' in the Holy Land too ?

yes, its is the show that has the highest rating this days, but I prefer oz.

Petr
09-17-2006, 09:22 PM
You guys come across as too normal. I would personally need to have lunch with someone who is a little "out there"
Try me. :)

Petr

Winston
09-17-2006, 09:35 PM
yesss!! its from oz!
:deadhorse: :deadhorse:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
we love this show here its always on, and also sopranos.
I actually bought all the oz and sopranos seasons on DVD.

I loved the episode where the aryans disowned one of their own because he had negro gums grafted onto his own.

The Retard
09-17-2006, 09:48 PM
I'd like to have a picnic with Lenny, Jack, and Charles Martel in St. Peter's Square, Vatican City.

B-Pep
09-17-2006, 10:05 PM
I prefer to have lunch with myself, most humans bore me. I am a very arrogant person and feel like it is everyone elses duty to entertain me. I prefer to be alone most of the time because I get lost in my own fantasys and can watch movies I made up in my mind.

cryptoracist
09-17-2006, 10:21 PM
I loved the episode where the aryans disowned one of their own because he had negro gums grafted onto his own.
haha i love that one too...:rofl:

///M power
09-17-2006, 10:32 PM

yes I also liked that episode!!
although I felt really bad for him,poor guy.

///M power
09-17-2006, 10:34 PM
I prefer to have lunch with myself, most humans bore me. I am a very arrogant person and feel like it is everyone elses duty to entertain me. I prefer to be alone most of the time because I get lost in my own fantasys and can watch movies I made up in my mind.

your signature is pretty stupid.

B-Pep
09-17-2006, 10:43 PM
your signature is pretty stupid.

Muscle Power, one of my asshairs has more intelligent life than youl. Everything you have in terms of your "muscles" you lack in terms of IQ, so please refrain from wasting my time on this board and making me type posts like this to rebutt your bullshit.

Helios Panoptes
09-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Ahknaton or Wintermute, probably.

Sandee
09-17-2006, 11:03 PM
Shane because I enjoyed our little debate way back and he seems like an interesting person.

Kodos
09-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Oz was a fucked up show, Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia is something you should watch... if you get FX in the Holy Land.

///M power
09-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Muscle Power, one of my asshairs has more intelligent life than youl. Everything you have in terms of your "muscles" you lack in terms of IQ, so please refrain from wasting my time on this board and making me type posts like this to rebutt your bullshit.

well so far you couldn't debate me in none of the posts.
you say you have no friends because you dont want any.. yeah. right. is that what your mother told you to say?
anyway,what did the romans crush? I'm here aren't I?
and things are much much better now.
the romans got crushed didn't they?
and when you say "we" will crush zog, who is we?
you and your keyboard?

///M power
09-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Oz was a fucked up show, Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia is something you should watch... if you get FX in the Holy Land.

what is FX?

Incitatus
09-17-2006, 11:38 PM
Don't worry Muslce Power, I'm sure WFHermans would love to have lunch with you sometime... :D

Me, I'd like to have lunch with Charles Martel, Ridder in de Orde van Cicero, Shirt, Starr, Besoshvili, AngryAryan and WFHermans; all people with interesting points of view. If I had lunch with Muscle Power we'd probably not have the time to eat because we'd be debating all the time.

///M power
09-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Don't worry Muslce Power, I'm sure WFHermans would love to have lunch with you sometime... :D

Me, I'd like to have lunch with Charles Martel, Ridder in de Orde van Cicero, Shirt, Starr, Besoshvili, AngryAryan and WFHermans; all people with interesting points of view. If I had lunch with Muscle Power we'd probably not have the time to eat because we'd be debating all the time.

actually that would be interesting, and you said that after seeing my pic at the pic thread you wouldn't want to confront me in real life...:rofl: :rofl: just jocking..
anyway we wouldn't debate,because when I eat,I eat. no talks.

FiWee
09-18-2006, 12:05 AM
FiWee. :)

cya

;) that would be fun :D

B-Pep
09-18-2006, 12:16 AM
well so far you couldn't debate me in none of the posts.

There is nothing to debate with you. The only reason I debate with people is to convert them to my point of view and fight for a cause I fight for. You are a zionist jew subhuman rat living in Israel, I have nothing to share with you but bullets.

you say you have no friends because you dont want any.. yeah. right.

I never said I had no friends. I have 2 good friends in real life, one of them posts on this forum.

is that what your mother told you to say?

OHHH SNAP NOW WE STAWTIN WIT DA YO MOMMA JOKES.

anyway,what did the romans crush? I'm here aren't I?

They crushed your kike "homeland". You are here because you are not one of the original jews OR because there were some survivors during the original roman occupation (the Romans were too nice to a "people" who dont deserve anything nice).

and things are much much better now.

Only because of your muscles: Amerikike and Western Jewrope

the romans got crushed didn't they?

Not really. Especially not by Jews (well not in battle atleast).

and when you say "we" will crush zog, who is we?
you and your keyboard?

We are the men and women of Europe and European ancestroy. When my brethren awakes to the crimes of your people against us (and the world) all of us: European, Arab, Asian, and even African will teach your "people" a lesson they will never forget.

///M power
09-18-2006, 12:24 AM
LOL!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you are a 17 year old little boy who achieved nothing in his life!!
what are you talking about? "crushing zog"
did you ever hold a gun except in the arcade games at the mall?

B-Pep
09-18-2006, 12:26 AM

You are ...24? What the fuck have you ever achieved?

Crushing you, your family and your country.

I do not share these details to strangers.

///M power
09-18-2006, 12:31 AM
You are ...24? What the fuck have you ever achieved?

Crushing you, your family and your country.

I do not share these details to strangers.

you are talking about guns??
you are not even allowed to drink alcohol in your age!! what am i doing talking to a Little boy, go suck your mothers nipple and cool off a bit.
come back later.

Keystone
09-18-2006, 12:32 AM
He couldn't be in the Army because he doesn't like eating with other people.

He would only crush ZOG if he could have his own chow hall...

Nuctemeron you are a Nuct.

Kodos
09-18-2006, 12:34 AM
what is FX?

A channel, they had an episode called hundred dollar baby which involved underground street fighting, chick boxing and steroids...

"I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES BITCH".

B-Pep
09-18-2006, 12:37 AM
you are talking about guns??
you are not even allowed to drink alcohol in your age!! what am i doing talking to a Little boy, go suck your mothers nipple and cool off a bit.
come back later.

I do not wish to continue this, it's pointless.

He couldn't be in the Army because he doesn't like eating with other people.

He would only crush ZOG if he could have his own chow hall...

Nuctemeron you are a Nuct.

I would put my habits aside in that case.

Starr
09-18-2006, 01:06 AM
Nuctemeron and Muscle Power having lunch. That would be interesting.:222: :222:

///M power
09-18-2006, 02:37 AM

yes, and ill have you for desert.
:)

Billy Score
09-18-2006, 02:47 AM
yes, and ill have you for desert.
I can hear starr of david melting to this proposal. Sorry Starr, i don't think i could sit across the table from a woman the way i am now. I have really grown to have infinitely less patience with women. At work i deal with them only because i have to, at school even less so, but if i was put into a situation where i'd have no choice but to deal with them on more than a "X is your total, have a nice day" or "pass me the sign in sheet" level, i'd probably have to strangle them. I can't even imagine what i would say at this point.

Anarch
09-18-2006, 03:04 AM
I'd have breakfast with FiWee.

Lunch, however, I would have with Bobina, Shane and Master Shake, the Irish trio.

Helios Panoptes
09-18-2006, 03:19 AM
Who is FiWee? I haven't read any posts by such a character. Why did you select him?

Starr
09-18-2006, 03:31 AM
[QUOTE=Mazdak and Donkey]I can hear starr of david melting to this proposal.

:p I will just say it is certainly not a bad thought and leave it at that, so as not to have a repeat of certain responses from a couple of weeks ago.:p And speaking of starr of david, I am still wondering who did that to my title.:whip: I am thinking you.

Sorry Starr, i don't think i could sit across the table from a woman the way i am now. I have really grown to have infinitely less patience with women. At work i deal with them only because i have to, at school even less so, but if i was put into a situation where i'd have no choice but to deal with them on more than a "X is your total, have a nice day" or "pass me the sign in sheet" level, i'd probably have to strangle them. I can't even imagine what i would say at this point.

Looking at this and thinking on the strange bug collection, I am getting some dark images in my mind. Are we going to be hearing about you one day, possibly here?:eek:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/index.html

Anarch
09-18-2006, 03:34 AM
Who is FiWee? I haven't read any posts by such a character. Why did you select him?
FiWee is a chick from Florida. We used to talk when I woke up in the morning, on the shoutbox.

cryptoracist
09-18-2006, 03:49 AM
hahahaha somtimes, i love you people! :hugs:

...never a dull moment... :p

sugartits
09-18-2006, 04:01 AM
I prefer to eat lunch alone.

Anima Eternae
09-18-2006, 04:07 AM
Nothing speaks of loser than to be seen in a large social environment and to be alone. Eating alone is indefensible to anyone with self-esteem.

Better to eat home alone than out and alone.

sugartits
09-18-2006, 04:13 AM
Nothing speaks of loser than to be seen in a large social environment and to be alone. Eating alone is indefensible to anyone with self-esteem.

What self-esteem do you have if you always need to bring someone else along? :viking:

Especially, especially when worried of being seen as 'loser'

I would have lunch with Anima.

Anima Eternae
09-18-2006, 04:21 AM
What self-esteem do you have if you always need to bring someone else along? :viking:

That's social reality speaking, man. I don't make the rules.

Starr
09-18-2006, 04:30 AM
If that is the rule then it takes a confident person to be able to say who cares about that rule if I want to eat alone I will do so. The people who are always concerned about how cool or uncool they are going to appear to others are the ones who have self-esteem issues.

Looking back, though, I don't think eating alone in a restaurant is something I have ever done. I hate eating out anywhere, especially in a date situation. There are much better things to do.

sugartits
09-18-2006, 04:31 AM
That's social reality speaking, man. I don't make the rules.

The rules changed and this fall it is fashionable to visit restaurants alone with a large bag of cat shit.

Mackie
09-18-2006, 04:33 AM
muscle power, neo nietzche and that one catholic guy whos name i cant remember for some reason. preferably separate lunches, or they'd all kill each other :>

cryptoracist
09-18-2006, 04:40 AM
I used to take myself out bi-monthly for a blunt, dinner and a movie. I did it for years and I never let anyone stand in the way of this date with myself. It was very important to me, almost sacred.

EVen now, I still miss those dates....I never had to feel guilty about falling asleep during the movie either. :p

Starr
09-18-2006, 04:40 AM
The rules changed and this fall it is fashionable to visit restaurants alone with a large bag of cat shit.

if it was cool people would do it and that is a scary thought.:duh:

sugartits
09-18-2006, 04:52 AM
I used to take myself out bi-monthly for a blunt, dinner and a movie. I did it for years and I never let anyone stand in the way of this date with myself. It was very important to me, almost sacred.

It is great to go out alone. No worries over pace and place. I usually roam around town by myself...almost every stinkin' day. It can be fun or a serious mission. You know what I mean.

B-Pep
09-18-2006, 04:56 AM

The only things that would be having lunch would be the pigs I own on my grandpas farm. Then again feeding pigs one of their own would be cannibalism, and that's inhumane.

Przemysław
09-18-2006, 04:57 AM
Stan, Keith, WF Hermans, Musclepower, Ix, Estebantus (or whatever his name is spelled) and Nuctemeron are the ones I'd have lunch with.

Billy Score
09-18-2006, 05:53 AM

What a socialite faggot. I eat alone every single day. I even go see films on my own sometimes. Infact i prefer this at times. Sitting in the corner eating like a pig with headphones on (my lunchroom blasts primitive rap shit and punk at ultra high volumes, and i can only tolerate this for .. 10 seconds before i begin feeling tense).

OVERWATCH
09-18-2006, 06:14 AM
...who would it be?

Starr :naughty:

Przemysław
09-18-2006, 06:34 AM
Oh yes and 88mmFlak. Forgot you.

Jake Featherston
09-18-2006, 07:05 AM
Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia is something you should watch

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

One of the best shows on-the-air. I really hope they make a third season (and that it contains more episodes than season 2). Did you realize this is Danny DeVito's first t.v. series role since "Taxi?"

Jake Featherston
09-18-2006, 07:13 AM
There are at least 6 people here that I'd love to have lunch with, if it's imported beer and a turkey leg at a fair.

What? No Scotch eggs? Celtophobe!

Kodos
09-18-2006, 07:15 AM
It will make it to 3rd season, say what you will about Rupert Murdoch but he kept Married With Children and the Simpsons going before they had an audience because he knew they were good. He likes funny shit.

Now if only he did the same for The Adventures of Brisco County Jr( yeah he had a black competitor and sometime sidekick in the old west with no racial references, the show still rocked).

Jake Featherston
09-18-2006, 07:24 AM

So, if I get hungry, and I happen to be out alone, and I have the money, and there's a good restaurant nearby, I should eat crap from a drive-thru window, because I care about what others think? How would that be indicative of high self-esteem? Anyone who cares that much about the opinions of others strikes me as a candidate for low self-esteem.

Of course, I'm a bit of a fanatic on the subject of disregarding the opinions of the irrelevant masses; I haven't washed my car in over a year. Why should I? I'm already married (so I don't need to persduade new women to go to bed with me, in which case a clean car might be helpful), and it takes effort and/or money to wash it/have it washed, and since my car runs just as well dirty as it does clean, why should I clean it? Some kid actually wrote the word "Loser" on the dust on my front passenger door, several months ago. Its still there. I'm not going to wipe it off; that would imply I give a shit about his opinion.

Jake Featherston
09-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Now if only he did the same for The Adventures of Brisco County Jr

Yeah, that was a good show too. Bruce Campbell rocks!

Jake Featherston
09-18-2006, 07:37 AM
I'd have lunch with Comrade Bobina. She's a woman, and she's in Ireland. I mean, yeah, if she had a sack of $100 bills and a fist full of crystal meth, that'd be even better, but we take what we can get....

Richard Parker
09-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Harjit.

He's a likeable chap! :)
To you, especially. :cool:

Richard Parker
09-18-2006, 08:05 AM
Muscles, of course I would eat with you!

And I know the perfect place, one of my favorite Montreal eateries.
http://www.greatestescapes.com/index.cgi?view=review&revid=48&issue=1998-12

Richard Parker
09-18-2006, 08:24 AM

I eat lunch out alone, every weekday. It is fun to chill in a nice cafe alone.

Most days I work in a tiny office (basically an apartment) with my two business partners, an Englishman and a Japanese guy.

The Japanese guy is a long-haired rocker type (age 45) who lives on an inverted schedule, sleeping around 5 am and coming to work in the afternoon. But he is creative and shit gets done, so it's good.

The Englishman is a cheapskate and brings his lunch.

All three of us do go out at night for beers though, once a week on average. The Englishman is the most girl-crazy out of us three.

Ambrosio Spinola
09-18-2006, 08:30 AM
Its a real pitty we so many miles away from each other. It would be really interesting to organitze a huge Barbaque for everyone to meet, eat, drink and occasionally, when the chance comes, lynch one or two for the merriment of the rest.

A nice big feast with political speeches for everybody on top of a soapbox and everyone with a bag full of tomatoes to pound him/her when finished :p

Kriger
09-18-2006, 09:18 AM
A new "Survivor" series.

"Surviviors- The Phora".

:p

Agnostic Priest
09-18-2006, 10:30 AM
...who would it be?

Starr and that Pixie chick.

///M power
09-18-2006, 11:49 AM

OH come on, if you go to a nice restaurant on a Friday night or something and you see someone eating alone wouldn't that be strange? I never in my life saw someone sitting in a table alone eating in a good restaurant at night.
launch time its different because when people go to work they eat outside their work place many times so thats normal.

Ahmadinebobina
09-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Today, Starr.

Geist
09-18-2006, 01:46 PM
I eat alone sometimes out of neccessity. But I admit its annoying to sit alone and eat as its not a great way to relax which is usually what a meal break is for. Mind I'd never feel like a loser because of it, but I would think anybody who felt they needed to be with people all the time were insecure to say the least. More importantly however is not to think such trivial things over so much, they only gain significant if you allow them.

Masty
09-18-2006, 02:03 PM
...who would it be?

My 1st reaction is; none of ye's cause yer all a set o' cunts.

My 2nd reaction would be Basil, Shane, the pumped-up jew and Harjshit. Just for the crack, like. And how can I forget Bobina.....

Hachiko
09-18-2006, 02:12 PM
My 1st reaction is; none of ye's cause yer all a set o' cunts.

My 2nd reaction would be Basil, Shane, the pumped-up jew and Harjshit. Just for the crack, like. And how can I forget Bobina.....
Whatsamatter Masty? Don't want to dine with me?
'Fraid I'm gonna filch too much off of yer plate? :rofl:
-F.Arbuckle II :D

Ahmadinebobina
09-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Great lunch of tatties and so on we would have, Masty.

My favourite thing to do is eat really unhealthy meals while reading the Sunday papers. I buy them all on Sunday and eat my meals with them until the next Sunday comes along.

Masty
09-18-2006, 02:21 PM
aahahahaaaa.....

It is a restaurant we're talking about, innit - and not a random E.U. food mountain, Arbuckle?

I can knock-up a mean Ulster Fry if ye wish Missus.....

Jonathan
09-18-2006, 02:46 PM
To poison us, is it?

J/K :p

Anarch
09-18-2006, 02:57 PM
To poison us, is it?

J/K :p
An toigh leat tae siucra? :D

cryptoracist
09-18-2006, 03:10 PM
So, if I get hungry, and I happen to be out alone, and I have the money, and there's a good restaurant nearby, I should eat crap from a drive-thru window, because I care about what others think? How would that be indicative of high self-esteem? Anyone who cares that much about the opinions of others strikes me as a candidate for low self-esteem.

I thought that same thing myself. It must be miserable to be so insecure you can't enjoy your life for fear of what people will think of you...

Downright sad...:(

Don Quixote
09-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Lunch with a quite a few people here would be interesting, I'm sure.
Let's see now, Keystone, Timothy Leary, and Thomas777 for sure. NeoNietzsche, Masty (would be a laugh a minute), my old friend Cerberus so I could berate him in person. Geist, so we could discuss extensive revision of the orthodox view of Joyce's politics and Heidegger. Shane, so I could convert him away from parish pump politics; Helios Panoptes, we could multitask by having a mushroom salad; Mazdak out of curiosity; and Wintermute and Petr for a high octane theological dispute between courses. I know I'm missing a few people here but these are the ones who spring to mind at the moment.

Northern_Paladin
09-18-2006, 03:48 PM
I'd like to have lunch with Muscle Power and WFHermans. We'd be eating Steak and bloomin onions at Out Back Steak House.

Winston
09-18-2006, 04:27 PM
I'm sure Globus would be an amiable dinner guest.

Don Quixote
09-18-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm sure Globus would be an amiable dinner guest.A truly horrible thought.

sugartits
09-18-2006, 05:06 PM
OH come on, if you go to a nice restaurant on a Friday night or something and you see someone eating alone wouldn't that be strange?

No. I've seen it and I believe it.

///M power
09-18-2006, 05:30 PM

at night time? on Friday/Saturday?
there is a big difference between lunch and dinner.
also it depends on the place,in McDonald's I dont mind eating alone, thats ok.
but when you go out at night to a classy restaurant alone theres something wrong there,usually you see couples,families and so.

///M power
09-18-2006, 05:33 PM
I'd like to have lunch with Muscle Power and WFHermans. We'd be eating Steak and bloomin onions at Out Back Steak House.

yes,I also like giant hamburgers 300 grams.
we will also drink, and after that you will introduce me and hermans some nice girls.. :)

Jonathan
09-18-2006, 06:50 PM
An toigh leat tae siucra? :D
An bhfuil tú ag caint faoin scéal le Daniel O'Connell?

cryptoracist
09-18-2006, 07:00 PM
I've done it!

In fact, I made it a point to check out zagat reviewed restaurants all alone all over Manhattan... pricy restaurants for those who don't know. Top of the line dining.

Completely alone and I had a ball.

NP, mentioned Outback and he happens to mention my favorite things I always order there... and I've done it alone there, too.

Maybe it takes a certain level of confidence, because if I'm paying $60 to eat out I really could give a shit what other people think if they are not picking up the check. :dance2:

I mean that.

Masty
09-18-2006, 07:28 PM
To poison us, is it?

J/K :pI'm hurt, how could ye think I would ever contemplate such an act?

Hrolf Kraki
09-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Charles Martel
FiWee
Atlas
Comrade Bobina
MUSCLE POWER
WFHermans

Lunch with the last two together would be great fun. :p

Jimbo Gomez
09-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Who's FiWee?

Jimbo Gomez
09-18-2006, 08:40 PM
I'd have lunch with most of you guys by the way.

James
09-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Who's FiWee?

Remember that map I created ? ( www.frappr.com/thephora ), we (Leifr and me ) found her there and brought her here.

Hrolf Kraki
09-18-2006, 08:43 PM
Remember that map I created ? ( www.frappr.com/thephora ), we (Leifr and me ) found her there and brought her here.

I have yet to see a picture of her, but I get the vibe that she's probably pretty hot. Also, she's a cool girl to chat with online. :)

EDIT: oh and it is notable for me to mention that it was my über-powerful pimp skills that got her to become a member of this site. :p

James
09-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Being a gentleman, I do not care about her look, I'm more interested in her personality. ;)

Hrolf Kraki
09-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Being a gentleman, I do not care about her look, I'm more interested in her personality. ;)

Well I do very much enjoy her personality, but being attractive as well is quite a nice bonus. :D

James
09-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Well I do very much enjoy her personality, but being attractive as well is quite a nice bonus. :D

Well, as long as you talk to her through online chat, I'd say personality is far more important. But if are ever lucky enough to meet her in person, then yes, her looks can be... also interesting.

Billy Score
09-18-2006, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=Basil Fawlty]Lunch with a quite a few people here would be interesting, I'm sure.; Mazdak out of curiosity; QUOTE]

Upon my arrival in Eire, this might be possible:naughty: :naughty:

Boleslaw
09-18-2006, 09:46 PM
I see I wasnt on anybody's list....so be it. In that case, I wouldnt want to invite anybody here for lunch either!

Don Quixote
09-18-2006, 09:48 PM
I see I wasnt on anybody's list....so be it. In that case, I wouldnt want to invite anybody here for lunch either!I'll invite you.

Boleslaw
09-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Why on earth would you do that? ;)

Jimbo Gomez
09-18-2006, 09:54 PM
I see I wasnt on anybody's list....so be it. In that case, I wouldnt want to invite anybody here for lunch either!

Scroll up. You are on my list.

Boleslaw
09-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Well I didnt see it.

Ok Basil and Charles are on my list. Although I have a feeling Basil may have to watch out for any knives or forks being thrown his way. :p

Keystone
09-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Lunch with a quite a few people here would be interesting, I'm sure.
Let's see now, Keystone, Timothy Leary, and Thomas777 for sure.
I would be honored, sir.

Hippias
09-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Timothy Leary and Helios would be interesting people to converse with over lunch.

Billy Score
09-18-2006, 10:28 PM

It's ok Perun, i know a nice mexican restaurant where we can dine :)

///M power
09-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Timothy Leary and Helios would be interesting people to converse with over lunch.

dont forget our deal.
:beerchug:

Yon
09-18-2006, 10:39 PM
I would like to have lunch with Negrotic Overlord.

James
09-18-2006, 10:42 PM

You'll miss Taco Bell and mexican food once in Eire, nothing like that there. :)

Hachiko
09-18-2006, 10:43 PM
I would like to have lunch with Negrotic Overlord.

Enjoy!

http://i10.tinypic.com/4bzrrzc.jpg

Dat's good shit yo! :negro:

Ahmadinebobina
09-18-2006, 10:46 PM
bobina misses taco bell. maybe she would have allowed self to get fat for a chalupa. it was that strong a love.

Hippias
09-18-2006, 10:50 PM
dont forget our deal.
:beerchug:

If you invite her, I'll be sure to bring along my Swedish cousin. I wouldn't want you to leave empty-handed.

:viking:

///M power
09-18-2006, 11:04 PM
If you invite her, I'll be sure to bring along my Swedish cousin. I wouldn't want you to leave empty-handed.

:viking:

if she looks good and have decent "cup" size, we have a deal!
:rofl:
trading family members... thats evil:borg:

Yon
09-19-2006, 12:04 AM
Dat's good shit yo!

It's pronounced ssit nowadays.:kiss:

FiWee
09-19-2006, 12:17 AM

talking about me agian ? ;)

Boleslaw
09-19-2006, 12:40 AM
It better have some kick-ass quality tequila, or else we can forget about it! :p

Jake Featherston
09-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Enjoy!

http://i10.tinypic.com/4bzrrzc.jpg

Dat's good shit yo! :negro:

Hey man, Popeye's kicks ass!

Hachiko
09-19-2006, 01:21 AM
Hey man, Popeye's kicks ass!
Yes it sure do! My original point was that you are more apt to find Negrotic Overlord at Popeye's than at Petaluma. :D

Jake Featherston
09-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Maybe it takes a certain level of confidence, because if I'm paying $60 to eat out I really could give a shit what other people think if they are not picking up the check.

Indeed. Maybe its just me, but when I dine alone, I often find myself tipping more generously. Perhaps its because all the service was directed towards me personally.

Przemysław
09-19-2006, 02:37 AM
Hey Carl Rylander or Sean-meet me in Tacoma at Anthony's at Point Defiance if you guys wanna have lunch with someone on the Phora :P

Hrolf Kraki
09-19-2006, 03:01 AM
Shit, I forgot about Sturmwaffen. Come down to KC and lunch is on me. :p

Ridder in de Orde van Cicero
09-19-2006, 03:16 AM
Female: Camille

Male: Aistulf and Keystone

Very interesting people.

Hachiko
09-19-2006, 03:38 AM
Male: Camille

Are y'sure dude? On top of the bill, it'll set ya back $200 an hour!

http://www.charlotte-harlots.com/

09-19-2006, 03:42 AM
Are y'sure dude? On top of the bill, it'll set ya back $200 an hour!

http://www.charlotte-harlots.com/

Is she a hooker ? I only wanna lunch, not sleep with here.

Hachiko
09-19-2006, 03:47 AM
Is she a hooker ? I only wanna lunch, not sleep with here.
Ok sounds good. You can talk about it's new religious escort service, "Johns for Jesus"!
BJ's be $15 now, not $10! $10 fo' me and $5 fo da Lawd! :negro:

09-19-2006, 03:49 AM
Ok sounds good. You can talk about it's new religious escort service, "Johns for Jesus"!
BJ's be $15 now, not $10! $10 fo' me and $5 fo da Lawd! :negro:

Please, don't use marihuana. I simply dont know what you are talking about.

cryptoracist
09-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Female: Camille

Male: Aistulf and Keystone

Very interesting people.
Hey! If you 're ever in my area, I'll take you up on that. And I'll pick up the check... I can afford to.... I'm sure you can too but I'll still extend the courtesy ;)

Others at my forums online have asked to meet before to hang out and I've accepted. I've had wonderful experiences with meeting my forum friends online. I even met my Beloved on a forum and now we've been togther a couple years.

I swear to this day I've met nicer, truer people on these forums then IRL.

Seriously.

And when I have a personal problem or something i really need to confide in someone about, if not my partner, I'll usually log on and find a friend online before I pick up the phone.

I've made alot of good friends online, I plan to make alot more. :negro:

I stopped using marijuana recently, and yes, you give good advice... it'll help him be less bittter about things. My whole outlook is alot more optimistic now.

And I'm not mad very often either. :D

cryptoracist
09-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Indeed. Maybe its just me, but when I dine alone, I often find myself tipping more generously. Perhaps its because all the service was directed towards me personally.
Yeah, me too. And I forgot to mention that I always bring a good book. Or I've been known to walk a couple blocks just to get a paper and then come back. So I'm not just sitting there staring at other people eat...lol... for those that think dining alone is weird... I wanted to add that part. :p

Hachiko
09-19-2006, 03:59 PM
I stopped using marijuana recently, and yes, you give good advice... it'll help him be less bittter about things. My whole outlook is alot more optimistic now.

And I'm not mad very often either. :D

I stopped using marijuana regularly when I obtained a full-time job, and one that does not involve me compromising my moral fiber or the long-term health of my private parts at that. The pay may not be as good, but the piece of mind sure is! :)

No, Ridder, I wasn't high, just being goofy is all.

I have nothing in my life to be bitter about at all. Work sucks, but that is a cross most bear.
But, at the end of the day, I can come home and see my children, and being a full-time father to my children brings me the greatest joy of all. My wife and I work very hard to provide a stable, safe and healthy environment for our children. It truly saddens me to think of all the children in the world with absentee fathers and/or mothers deemed unfit to rear them.

And also, this thread is set up rather poorly. Choosing one member only to dine with is better suited for fly-by-night, flash in the pan forums like Speakeasy or NP where you have the same core 10 members posting ad nauseum day in and day out. So, here is my revised list:
1. Harjit (as previously stated)
2. Leifr Ericsson (really want to see if KC has the best pulled pork sandwiches in the country. I'll buy 3 of 'em and sit across from some Muslims to slop 'em down :D).
3. Basil Fawlty (assuming you can get a decent Vindaloo on your side of the Emerald Isle)
4. Kevin O' Keefe, or whatever your name du joir is (I've caught some D&D and MST3K references, so that'll make for at least a good half hour of conversation)
5. Masty (just to see the sour look on his face when I snatch the toy out of his Happy Meal :rofl:)

Helios Panoptes
09-19-2006, 04:04 PM
If I had lunch with Camille, I would be tempted to beat her with my shoe and take her trick money.

cryptoracist
09-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Somebody... anybody... pls ask that poor boy to lunch before he bursts a vein. :rofl:

Hachiko
09-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Somebody... anybody... pls ask that poor boy to lunch before he bursts a vein. :rofl:
I'm ok thanks. Got a sweet brown bag in my backpack. :)

Berianidze
09-19-2006, 10:37 PM
If I had lunch with Camille, I would be tempted to beat her with my shoe and take her trick money.
Looking at her pictures on that "Charlotte-Harlots" website I don't think I'd be able to keep my food down while looking at her face, much less conversing with her :sick:

James
09-19-2006, 10:40 PM
We could have had a lunch, Besoshvili and me in september 2004 in Albany. (I was there on a very short holiday)

Berianidze
09-19-2006, 10:52 PM
We could have had a lunch, Besoshvili and me in september 2004 in Albany. (I was there on a very short holiday)
I would've had lunch with you, you seem like a good guy.

James
09-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Thank you. Maybe next time.

Berianidze
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Thank you. Maybe next time.
How did you find yourself in Albany anyways? There's not really much there...

Ahmadinebobina
09-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Today, Leifr.

cerberus
03-26-2007, 01:17 AM
Basil , Flak88 , Biggles , Trojan , Ebus , Sulla .
Listed in no specific order -
Basil wants to berate me - rude to talk with food in your mouth Basil.:whip:
First person to mention "The Holocaust" has to pick up the tab.

Burrhus
03-26-2007, 01:42 AM
Being the dirty old man that Helios, Der Sozialist and Sulla have exposed me for, obviously...BippityBop. :)

But really? Basil, Calvin, Hadding, Delete, Incitatus and the rest of the wise revisionists all together. The last one to mention the holocaust would have to pick up the tab.

Then of course dinner with BippityBop followed by dancing and 'whatever'. :) Call me Bip. Old is just another word for experienced.

Keystone
03-26-2007, 02:34 AM
For lunch Flak(a possibility), Weikel, Stan, Keystone(a possibility), Starr, WFHermans, Helios, Ahknaton.
That list but including il ragno, Basil and Neighbor Jackson.

Probably couldn't get il ragno out of Jew York City, though.

Sulla the Dictator
03-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Milhouse/egghead, Cerebus, Ebus, Fade, and ironweed off of the top of my head.

Draco
03-26-2007, 03:20 AM
I like to eat alone, or, with a book to help enjoy my food.

Der Sozialist
03-26-2007, 04:28 AM
Being the dirty old man that Helios, Der Sozialist and Sulla have exposed me for, obviously...BippityBop. :)

No, we have done no such thing. The comment below is what exposes you.

Then of course dinner with BippityBop followed by dancing and 'whatever'. :) Call me Bip. Old is just another word for experienced.

EDIT: I will use this as my sig to increase the chance that Bip will see the invite. :)

Sulla the Dictator
03-26-2007, 07:36 AM

Nothing's more erotic than watching a lecherous old man gum his food, Bippitybop.

Bourne
03-26-2007, 07:45 AM
...who would it be?

You, to learn you how black women need to behave while a white god like me is around.

PS: knowing you are working as a whore, you would need to dig up cash for this event.

Burrhus
03-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Nothing's more erotic than watching a lecherous old man gum his food, Bippitybop.

And nothing is less erotic than watching an immature Las Vegas real-estate agent trying to figure out how 'its' done...and failing.

SlagMaster
03-26-2007, 08:34 AM
I was going to leave a response relevant to to the topic of this thread,
however it has decayed to a point of moronic flaming, unworthy of leaving any
posts; but of course this one.

Burrhus
03-26-2007, 08:38 AM
I was going to leave a response relevant to to the topic of this thread,
however it has decayed to a point of moronic flaming, unworthy of leaving any
posts; but of course this one.

Originally Posted by Burrhus
Then of course dinner with BippityBop followed by dancing and 'whatever'. Call me Bip. Old is just another word for experienced.

Sulla: Nothing's more erotic than watching a lecherous old man gum his food, Bippitybop.

Please note who started the flaming.

Sulla the Dictator
03-26-2007, 08:39 AM
And nothing is less erotic than...

Your touch? :rofl:

http://i22.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/b7/57/93_1_b.JPG

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
03-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Well Devs Sol Invictvs (who changed his name to something) lives the closest to me. We could talk about white power bands, eazy-e, computer parts, nsm, crappy forums, and oblivion.

Kim Jong Tha Illest
03-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Billy Score. I would feed him human shit and then beat him bloody.

Burrhus
03-26-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Burrhus
And nothing is less erotic than...

Your touch? :rofl:

How pathetic! You can't even come up with an original flame; you had to use mine. And you laugh at your own lame joke. What kind of a nerd laughs at his own joke? Well, I guess we know now. A Las Vegas real estate agent.

I didn't know that there were any men in that profession anymore. Oh, right, there aren't.

cerberus
03-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Burhuss
But really? Basil, Calvin, Hadding, Delete, Incitatus and the rest of the wise revisionists all together. The last one to mention the holocaust would have to pick up the tab.

I do trust that the food "Kosher" and served a al. Bergen-Belsen.:whip:
( Its not really a flame Burhuss , just a spark , unless the steaks are flame grilled).

Sulla the Dictator
03-26-2007, 11:59 AM
How pathetic! You can't even come up with an original flame; you had to use mine.

Your joke was stupid. You see, I made a funny joke about you being a repulsive elderly pervert in a show called "Family Guy". You should really check it out, its really on the money.

Is this the post where you send me a PM begging me to take it easy on you? Or is that a few more down the line?

Jake Featherston
03-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Billy Score. I would feed him human shit

I'm guessing he'd decline your offer....

Lily
03-26-2007, 04:22 PM
I would probably choose *Nick*, Stan, Leifr, Big_Vinny, harjit, Potyondi (weeell he used to post) :p. I'd probably have to go in two groups though, I can't see everyone on my list getting on. :rofl:

(If I forgot you then sorry!)

VAMPIR
03-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Me, Boro Kash, Pro Patria, Zrinski, Skalle, Gromovnik for fun... and Dimitrije, Watzy and Zvek_Zivi_Cetinjanin for atmosphere... :D:D:D

That would be HELL of the lunch!!! :viking:

shanemac
03-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Me, Boro Kash, Pro Patria, Zrinski, Skalle, Gromovnik for fun... and Dimitrije, Watzy and Zvek_Zivi_Cetinjanin for atmosphere... :D:D:D

That would be HELL of the lunch!!! :viking:

Yeah, but nobody outside of the Yugoslavian forums knows who any of those wogs are. :D

VAMPIR
03-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Yeah, but nobody outside of the Yugoslavian forums knows who any of those wogs are. :D

Gromovnik - Supermoderator
Watzy - Moderator
CERNOBOG - Moderator
Boro Kash - over 2000 posts

Hmmm... pretty unknown bunch of people ... :D:D:D
Do you still think that way Paddy? ;):)

that guy
03-26-2007, 07:01 PM
With the musicians (Nick, Julian Lee, Dr. Gutberlet, Hawking, etc..).

The females here could also join us, as we will probably need some groupies. Bip is exempt from this requirement, though, because she obviously has no sense of appreciation for music or musicians (with the exception of *Nick* that is :rolleyes: ).

Helios Panoptes
03-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Gromovnik - Supermoderator
Watzy - Moderator
CERNOBOG - Moderator
Boro Kash - over 2000 posts

Hmmm... pretty unknown bunch of people ... :D:D:D
Do you still think that way Paddy? ;):)

I would like you to lunch with Watzy.

Dr. Gutberlet
03-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Hachiko, B-Pep, Muscle Power. I like Guy's "musician luncheon" idea as well. Other activities with various other posters would include getting incredibly drunk and crazy.

Ahknaton
03-26-2007, 11:29 PM
I'd like to do lunch with everyone who posts regularly in the Ziggurat. Table 23, at 11:11am sharp.

BTW, this thread is still going? cryptoracist's posts are a gift that keeps on giving...

Burrhus
03-27-2007, 12:27 AM
I would probably choose *Nick*, Stan, Leifr, Big_Vinny, harjit, Potyondi (weeell he used to post) :p. I'd probably have to go in two groups though, I can't see everyone on my list getting on. :rofl:

(If I forgot you then sorry!)

Having read your post, a heart-broken Jack is now drinking himself into oblivion putting Australia at risk of invasion by Tasmanian irredentists. :)

Lily
03-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Having read your post, a heart-broken Jack is now drinking himself into oblivion putting Australia at risk of invasion by Tasmanian irredentists. :)
There are plenty more I could have added to the list with hindsight, including Jack, Mansa Musa, Geist....

Zubenelgenubi
03-27-2007, 01:07 AM

The females here could also join us, as we will probably need some groupies. Bip is exempt from this requirement, though, because she obviously has no sense of appreciation for music or musicians (with the exception of *Nick* that is :rolleyes: ).

Can I go as a musician and not as a groupie?

il ragno
03-27-2007, 02:06 AM
All the best ones went down in the hack of '04....

that guy
03-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Can I go as a musician and not as a groupie?
I don't know, 'musician' is a pretty strong word. I think you actually need to play an instrument to be called a musician. You could probably pull off a 'head groupie', though.

Hachiko
03-27-2007, 02:18 PM

Should RacialistRP be unbanned as well for this musical gathering?

Hachiko
03-27-2007, 03:35 PM
B-Pep, MusclePower, Hachiko.
Don't forget to bring Billy Score so someone can pick up the bill. ;)

Dr. Gutberlet
03-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Don't forget to bring Billy Score so someone can pick up the bill. ;)

lol, we will eat him into the poor house:hachiko:

Zubenelgenubi
03-27-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't know, 'musician' is a pretty strong word. I think you actually need to play an instrument to be called a musician.

That was implied, was it not? :p

that guy
03-27-2007, 11:41 PM
That was implied, was it not? :p
That it was. Real musicians don't imply, though. How do you feel about 'groupious maximus', then?

* Note that you can imply in some cases, but only if you are marginally subtle about it. For example, a musician could imply that he wants to know what instrument/s one of his groupies plays by telling her that she "needs to play an instrument to be called a musician"......

Zubenelgenubi
03-27-2007, 11:56 PM
That it was. Real musicians don't imply, though. How do you feel about 'groupious maximus', then?

* Note that you can imply in some cases, but only if you are marginally subtle about it. For example, a musician could imply that he wants to know what instrument/s one of his groupies plays by telling her that she "needs to play an instrument to be called a musician"......

:nopity: <-- Me, sans pity.

shanemac
03-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Not Burrhus. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dr. Gutberlet
03-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Not Burrhus. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pureed food is not appealing:old: :rofl:

Sandee
03-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Well, I am going to be having lunch (breakfast and dinner) in a few months (Jul-Aug) with Lady Apple. :p

As for others whom I'd like to have lunch with (I might have replied to this thread before but felt like updating), I wouldn't mind having lunch with, like Akhnaton said, people who post regularly in the Ziggurat forum. The occult, metaphysical discussions, etc interest me a lot.

Trojan
03-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Cerberus, Egghead, Basil, Sulla and a few others.

Keystone
03-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Cerberus, Egghead, Basil, Sulla and a few others.
You're one of the few I could really have lunch with here.

http://pittsburghsigns.org/archives/Oysterhouse.jpg

Przemysław
03-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Hawking seems like a decent fellow.

Jake Featherston
03-29-2007, 12:52 AM

Oooh, that looks like my kind of place - I LOVE seafood!

Jake Featherston
03-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Hawking seems like a decent fellow.
...at first.

Keystone
03-29-2007, 01:02 AM
Oooh, that looks like my kind of place - I LOVE seafood!
Ya, that's a very old bar here in Pittsburgh.

When I was living in Mountainview Cali in the 80's I got much better seafood...

Jake Featherston
03-29-2007, 01:10 AM

Well, yeah, we do have the advantage of a more coastal location - the farther inland, the lower the quality, in most cases.

Keystone
03-29-2007, 01:23 AM
Well, yeah, we do have the advantage of a more coastal location - the farther inland, the lower the quality, in most cases.
What's it like in Mountainview/Sunnyvale/Los Gatos these days?

Jake Featherston
03-29-2007, 01:39 AM
What's it like in Mountainview/Sunnyvale/Los Gatos these days?

Los Gatos (where I lived from 1972-1984) is still 90% White, maybe a little more. I live in the Almaden district of San Jose, which is about three miles due east of Los Gatos, which is about 70% White (mainly east Asians, Persians, etc., not too many Blacks except for a couple housing projects filled with Somalians). Tower Records and Tower Books (located conveniently right next door) constituted one of my favorite hang-outs in Mountain View (it was one of the only places in the county that sold Chronicles), but they recently closed, along with just about every Tower store (I think the original one in Sacramento is still open). I'll never forgive myself for not extending my leg and tripping the Black shoplifter who ran right by me on his way past Tower Books (after exiting Tower Records, he was confronted by staff and slipped away, losing his jacket and around 50 DVDs). Anyway, this area keeps getting more crowded and rents are way too high, but I still like it. The new mayor of San Jose is a decent White guy and a Republican (we haven't had a White male mayor since Tom McEnery left office in 1991, and I don't think there's been a Republican since the 60s) so that's a pleasant surprise.

Keystone
03-29-2007, 02:25 AM
Tower Records and Tower Books (located conveniently right next door) constituted one of my favorite hang-outs in Mountain View (it was one of the only places in the county that sold Chronicles), but they recently closed, along with just about every Tower store (I think the original one in Sacramento is still open).
I spent many hours and much money in that store. The audio cassette department was huge in those days. Anything you wanted. I purchased the Complete Rolling Stones songbook there...:D I still have it.
I caught a SC County bus home across the street. Very nice, clean area then.

Trojan
03-29-2007, 03:13 AM

http://dinesite.com/info/rstrnt-151685/??&t=0

We may just have to make a date for that ... perhaps a power lunch?

Dr. Gutberlet
03-29-2007, 03:22 AM

I would meet you folks to watch the Pens play! My fav team.

Hachiko
03-29-2007, 03:43 AM

Have you ever been to Joe's Crab Shack?

Trojan
03-29-2007, 03:51 AM
I would meet you folks to watch the Pens play! My fav team.

and they just made the play-offs!

Burrhus
03-29-2007, 08:47 AM
I spent many hours and much money in that store. The audio cassette department was huge in those days. Anything you wanted. I purchased the Complete Rolling Stones songbook there...:D I still have it.
I caught a SC County bus home across the street. Very nice, clean area then.

I have that RS songbook too.

tempus fugit
03-29-2007, 10:18 AM
...at first.

then, things got ugly...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00069YE70.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1132700455_.jpg

Officer Foley
01-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Male: Ahknaton
Female: Cheesypie

Ether one would be cool to meet. I get along with them just fine and am relaxed by their online presence.

BTW, where's the original poster? She seems cool too! :whip:

Geist
01-21-2009, 12:02 AM
Reviewing this thread I am shocked how few people want to have lunch with ragno. I mean I can't be the only one who suspects he might be an author/journo/etc. in the good sense. He should write all Phora press releases...if only we had some.

Gruppenführer Glitter
01-21-2009, 12:06 AM
My hero, Aryan Imperium.