PDA

View Full Version : deleting the account

Pages : [1] 2

Mackie
11-10-2006, 10:56 PM
I hate phora and everyone on it. Fucking commie symphatizing cocksuckers.

The point is, how can I delete my account?

Arrow Cross
11-10-2006, 10:58 PM
You can't be serious...

OVERWATCH
I am always surprised at folks who demand their account to be banned or deleted on account of some mickey-mouse reason, taking their ball and going home.

If you don't like the Phora, the solution is simple: stop visiting. Problem solved. ;)

Hachiko

:(*sniff*sniff*:(
I thought we were cool.

Mackie
11-10-2006, 11:02 PM
I am always surprised at folks who demand their account to be banned or deleted on account of some mickey-mouse reason, taking their ball and going home.

If you don't like the Phora, the solution is simple: stop visiting. Problem solved. ;)

Ya, go fuck your self.

Starr
11-10-2006, 11:02 PM
You can't honestly hate all of us.:p It is difficult to find a forum that you can state any and all opinions without being banned and where you are not going to feel a need to conform to anything. If there are a few people you don't like, simply put them on ignore.

OVERWATCH
11-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Mackie is all worked up into a tizzy because one of his posts was deleted, well after a senior mod told everyone he expects the thread to be reasonably productive.

I know this discussion has nothing to do with me but I gotta give some points to Frank. FIGHT DEM BACK! WITH THE IDIOTS WHO CANT TYPE "THEM" PROPERLY

Fuck Antifa.
Fuck ARA.
Fuck Commies.

LONG LIVE AUSTRALIA!

That is the type of shite post which is good at turning any decent thread into a stupid flame war laden with profanity. It's deletion was good and proper, as the post itself was of no positive value.

Mackie
11-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Mackie is all worked up into a tizzy because one of his posts was deleted, well after a senior mod told everyone he expects the thread to be reasonably productive.

That is the type of shite post which is good at turning any decent thread into a stupid flame war laden with profanity. It's deletion was good and proper, as the post itself was of no positive value.

Its not like some antifa scum deserve better treatment?

OVERWATCH
11-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Its not like some antifa scum deserve better treatment?

I don't like antifa any more than you do, but there are standards of conduct that everyone is expected to abide by. That includes me, you, and anyone else that we might despise on account of their antifa alignment.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
11-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Here's the thing, having the account deleted means you won't be tempted to betray you're exit and let bygons be bygons.

Mackie
11-10-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't like antifa any more than you do, but there are standards of conduct that everyone is expected to abide by. That includes me, you, and anyone else that we might despise on account of their antifa alignment.
Anyone who isnt willing to scoop out their brains and to murder them in the most horrible passion is antifa in my books.
Kill them all. No mercy, no mercy at all.
Perhaps I shall yet remains but thats up to you. I want to leave me self.

I just stopped giving a shit.

OVERWATCH
11-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Anyone who isnt willing to scoop out their brains and to murder them in the most horrible passion is antifa in my books.

Try hitting Alt+F4 ;)

Hakluyt
11-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Accounts aren't property of the user anyway, they and the posts produced by them belong to the board. The only situation where I could see deleting an account or all of a user's posts would be if they had a pressing personal/real life issue necessitating such.

Mackie
11-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Try hitting Alt+F4 ;)
Such a remark belongs into the lowbrow section.

Don Quixote
11-10-2006, 11:18 PM

I just stopped giving a shit.Mackie, have you been over-doing it on the ol' Koskenkorva or what? ;)

Mackie
11-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Mackie, have you been over-doing it on the ol' Koskenkorva or what? ;)
Im actually quite sober, thats just how much I hate them ;p

Mike
11-10-2006, 11:20 PM
The only good commie is a dead commie.
Itis about time we learned
The only time our people are going to taste freedom
Is when the last red flag is burned. ;)

I have to admit, sometimes I feel like going off like this. I hope you'll cool off a bit and choose to stay.

Like Starr says, there aren't that many free speech fora out there, but to have one you have to accept some rules. Find a good "pure" forum to hang out at, and also stay here and use this place to make yourself a better debater.

Mackie
11-10-2006, 11:22 PM
The only good commie is a dead commie.
Its about time we learned
The only time our people are going to taste freedom
Is when the last red flag is burned. ;)

I have to admit, sometimes I feel going off like this. I hope you'll cool off a bit and choose to stay.

Like Starr says, there aren't that many free speech fora out there, but to have one you have to accept some rules. Find a good "pure" forum to hang out at, and also stay here and use this place to make yourself a better debater.

Dude im fucking gay (I am quite gay but I do not practice the arsebanditry). This is next to my last resort.

Hachiko
11-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Seriously Mackie, even with the sometimes Draconian post removals, it's a damn sweet forum.
Hell, I had a GREAT poem removed from the "favorite poem" thread the other day, and I'm not threatening to leave am I?

Arminius
11-10-2006, 11:25 PM
:hugs: Please don't leave.

Helios Panoptes
11-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Dude im fucking gay (I am quite gay but I do not practice the arsebanditry). This is next to my last resort.

Huh? :confused:

Mackie
11-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Huh? :confused:
I fucking suck at life.

This is about the first time I go clear about it.
I AM A HOMOSEXUAL WHITE NATIONLIST.
That enough? I live in celibacy because of that.

11-10-2006, 11:38 PM
If you live in celibacy, I wouldn't consider you gay.

Helios Panoptes
11-10-2006, 11:39 PM
I fucking suck at life.

I see. You act like a maniac, meaning that you get very emotional about forum discussions, but I had no idea you were gay. Perhaps the two are related.

Starr
11-10-2006, 11:39 PM

LOL!:viking:

Mackie
11-10-2006, 11:41 PM
I see. You act like a maniac, meaning that you get very emotional about forum discussions, but I had no idea you were gay. Perhaps the two are related.
Yeah, I do.
Try acting on bent up rage on your self.

antibuddha
11-10-2006, 11:43 PM

Oh yeah? Well, your mother dresses you funny!

Mike
11-10-2006, 11:47 PM
You are self-contained enough in real life to live in celibacy, but on the Internet you allow some antifa to unnerve you to such an extent as to air your private matters in public? And now I see you created a poll about yourself, too. You have to learn to deal with this in a better way.

I fucking suck at life.

Thomas777
11-10-2006, 11:50 PM
I fucking suck at life.

Whoa!

You seem like an OK guy...but this is way to much info. What goes on up that crazy land of Finland, and what gets your rocks off is something you ought to keep close to the chest.

Have a drink and relax a little bit.

I swear man, Phora is more and more becoming MTV's "real world".

Helios Panoptes
11-10-2006, 11:51 PM
Yeah, I do.

I won't. It's not worth it. It will only make people who read my messages think badly of me. I'll save it for real life.

Der Sozialist
11-10-2006, 11:56 PM

This explains your obsession with “cock sucking” (for example: “cock sucking commies”). In fact, in another thread, I was on the verge of questioning your sexual orientation but I refrained because I thought of a simpler explanation: you’re immature.

It turns out, from your conduct tonight, that you are both.

One side note:
It is funny that you listed Petr as one of the members that “you would most likely get a long with” considering Petr supports the execution of all sodomites.

I fucking suck at life.

Too easy.:whip:

Self pity? You are truly pathetic but then again homosexuals are known for their feminine outbursts.

Björn
11-11-2006, 12:01 AM
It you want your account deleted I remember a man having his deleted before. I liked your posts and your opinions on things so it will be a shame to see you go. I highly recommend giving your anger a voice and taking your rage out on an unsuspecting pillow or hitting bag. It may sound silly and simple but it does loads especially when your rage is so close to the surface.

In addition I can't count how many bi/homosexual WN's I know. They go through the same thing your going through right now.

Keystone
11-11-2006, 12:33 AM
In addition I can't count how many bi/homosexual WN's I know.
That's rich. Rev. Ted Haggard rich. Who'd want to live in a White Aryanland with a bunch of queers traipsing about?

Isn't being a homo against the rules?

Anarch
11-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Ha. Mackie should hook up with Ixabert. They're both closet fags.

Berianidze
11-11-2006, 07:44 AM
This is the same guy who wanted to cut my neck from ear to ear?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nyx
11-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Ha. Mackie should hook up with Ixabert. They're both closet fags.I despise homosexuality.

Mackie
11-11-2006, 10:38 AM
I despise homosexuality.
So do I, no why else would I be acting TOTALLY FUCKING INSANE.

I need a break, right, im off for some few days.

Brechun
11-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Whoa!

You seem like an OK guy...but this is way to much info. What goes on up that crazy land of Finland, and what gets your rocks off is something you ought to keep close to the chest.

Have a drink and relax a little bit.

I swear man, Phora is more and more becoming MTV's "real world".

4chan.org has the highest traffic ratings from Finland in the world, so there's definately some crazy shit going on in that little country. :rofl:

il ragno
11-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Pitch or catch?

I fucking suck at life.
Life is not cock, Mackie - you can't suck both.

OVERWATCH
11-11-2006, 01:13 PM
I despise homosexuality.

You despise all sexuality, homo- or otherwise.

Anarch
11-11-2006, 01:18 PM
I despise homosexuality.

Hence the prefix 'closet', Ixabert. I do remember when you said you were a homosexual and but you were trying to suppress it, Ix. Some years ago, certainly, but it happened. You were known as 'Trebaxian Vir'.

Ahknaton
11-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Hence the prefix 'closet', Ixabert. I do remember when you said you were a homosexual and but you were trying to suppress it, Ix. Some years ago, certainly, but it happened. You were known as 'Trebaxian Vir'.
He also likes to place dress-up in Victorian costumes, replete with ruffs and powdered wigs. Case closed.

6(sic)6
11-11-2006, 03:45 PM
WN gay...Only at Phora...:rofl:

@Il Ragno
Your last post was really funny...

Daniel Shays
11-12-2006, 04:08 AM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1996/mackierk6.jpg

Hieno herra.:hump:

Helios Panoptes
11-12-2006, 04:11 AM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1996/mackierk6.jpg

Hieno herra.:hump:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Liz
11-12-2006, 04:13 AM
WN gay...Only at Phora...:rofl:

No...quite a few other places too. :222: Have you ever read VNN? There are a bunch of women hating homos parading around as WN's over there. LOL :o

Der Sozialist
11-12-2006, 04:15 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Iron Lazar again.

(I will give you rep for that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Berianidze
11-12-2006, 05:53 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Iron Lazar again.

(I will give you rep for that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Same here. And yes, expect some positive rep in your future for that one, comrade!

Gleb
11-12-2006, 06:50 AM
I love it how everyone joins the crowd and wants to have their part in kicking.

Hrolf Kraki
11-12-2006, 08:10 AM
:(*sniff*sniff*:(
I thought we were cool.

Yeah, what the shit! I liked Mackie. It's just the internet. :bitchfight:

Hrolf Kraki
11-12-2006, 08:17 AM
I fucking suck at life.

I think someone hijacked Mackie's account. :confused:

Hrolf Kraki
11-12-2006, 08:20 AM
I despise homosexuality.

You also despise sex with women. Sorry, I had to. :rofl:

///M power
11-12-2006, 09:57 AM
I think someone hijacked Mackie's account. :confused:

no its true,he said that on stormfornt about 5 month ago when we were still in the ODF forum.

Hrolf Kraki
11-12-2006, 10:04 AM
no its true,he said that on stormfornt about 5 month ago when we were still I'm the ODF forum.

Mackie really is gay? That's rather surprising to me, I suppose. Perhaps one of our fine Phora women here can persuade him to change his mind. lol. :p

Helios Panoptes
11-12-2006, 10:08 AM
I tried that. about 25% on the female side.
It is kind of strange considering that I think of my self as fairly masculine... spose it has something to do with sensitivity to feelings of others?

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=215343&postcount=50

Nah...it would be too easy.

Ambrosio Spinola
11-13-2006, 07:23 AM
I have met several fags who are very much racist. I guess being a fag does not mean you agree with all the commie stuff nor that you see yourself parading on in Berlin amongst the rainbow crowd.
Ironically I was remainded at this "The Shield" character who is also a fag but refuses to let in :D

No worries, there is always Ernst Röhm to fall back to ;)

Jake Featherston
11-13-2006, 07:54 AM
I'm not really sure what to say here, other than that its bad form to be mocking Mackie at this stage. Its got to be a very unpleasant reality to have to deal with.

I wish I were in charge of my own psychiatric institute; I'm pretty sure I could devise a program of conditioning wherein gays would tend to become bi (I don't think I could mold their cooperative minds into eschewing men, but I think could condition them into digging women), and as long as you're bi, all you've got to do is emphasize the hetero side of your sexuality, which would presumably be enough for anyone who didn't want to be gay. Alas, we'll never know if I'm clever enough to be able to devise such a program of conditioning (I suspect I could), and so I can't offer Mackie a free stay at the clinic, but I would if I could.

Nyx
11-13-2006, 08:13 AM
He also likes to place dress-up in Victorian costumes, replete with ruffs and powdered wigs. Case closed.Pre-Victorian (Georgian) fashion, actually. There is nothing homosexual or effeminate about good fashion. The link between fashion and homosexuality is a stereotype perpetuated by the mass media that has no connexion with reality.

You despise all sexuality, homo- or otherwise.I do not despise sexuality, I believe in chastity. Chastity does not in the slightest bit reduce, or moderate, or repress sexuality, and the desire to be chaste arises not from any dislike or fear of sex or from sexual inversion. Sex is similar to energy in this, that it is always flowing into and out of things; it can only be transferred, or changed in form, but never eliminated and never repressed. Chaste people do not 'despise' sexuality; they only seek to re-direct it. Channeled into other outlets it can be a source of good.

Ambrosio Spinola
11-13-2006, 10:16 AM
The worst part is realitzing you wont have decendency.
So Mackie, is your condition a learned one or genetic?

Jimbo Gomez
11-13-2006, 02:22 PM
I can't say I'm a fan of the sodomite lifestyle or its practicioners, but I can imagine the psychological pressure it'd put on someone like Mackie. I don't make a habit of kicking someone when he's down so I won't mock him.

Richard Parker
11-13-2006, 02:42 PM
I can't say I'm a fan of the sodomite lifestyle or its practicioners, but I can imagine the psychological pressure it'd put on someone like Mackie. I don't make a habit of kicking someone when he's down so I won't mock him.

Here comes another one of my stream-of-conciousness posts, don't say I didn't warn you. :p

I mostly like Mackie, and agree in principle with what you say Stan about not wanting to kick someone when they are down.

However he has on many occasions shown himself to be a breathtakingly intolerant individual so I am very ambivalent on whether I sympathize with him or not.

I can feel sorry for a racist if they suffer a misfortune unrelated to their racism... for example getting cancer, or losing a loved one.

But if it is a misfortune in their own minds stemming from their racism, e.g. their sister marries a black man, etc., I honestly can only whoop with joy (even though I have no King Bedlam-esque agenda to race mix the world). I simply wish such "misfortunes" upon racists in spades, that is all.

Now Mackie case is somewhere between those two... so I'm not sure what to think. I wonder what Mackie wants me to think, I may well just acquiese to that out of courtesy. I respect candour.

Sandee
11-13-2006, 03:05 PM
I am against homosexuality due to my religious beliefs but I'll never condemn Mackie; because I've known him long enough to say that he hates that aspect about him (He's been trying to suppress this for a long time now). I remember how he'd say that his nature will never get the better of his morals (Christian faith). If he was like the others who indulge in that lifestyle and couldn't care less, he wouldn't get a breakdown over it and he wouldn't need to go to rehab even... I wish him well.

Furcht
11-13-2006, 05:03 PM
But if it is a misfortune in their own minds stemming from their racism, e.g. their sister marries a black man, etc., I honestly can only whoop with joy (even though I have no King Bedlam-esque agenda to race mix the world). I simply wish such "misfortunes" upon racists in spades, that is all.

Listen here Kerpal, go fuck yourself.

Carlos Danger
11-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Mackie is certainly "breathtakingly intolerant" of Bolsheviks, but I don't recall seeing much "racism" from him

Jimbo Gomez
11-13-2006, 05:32 PM
He reminds me of one of those good old fashioned cold war conservatives.

Sandee
11-13-2006, 05:35 PM
He's far from being intolerant (to me personally). I have spoken to him for a long while. He's a respectable WN. No one is perfect. So, he's gay, big deal. How the hell does that change his views (political)? Can't a gay be a nationalist? The only thing he is intolerant of is communism because of what his country went through.

Daniel Shays
11-13-2006, 05:36 PM
He reminds me of one of those good old fashioned cold war conservatives. I agree. Particularly, Roy Cohn (McCarthy's Jewish aide who happened to be secretly gay, even as he was campaigning against homosexuality).

Don Quixote
11-13-2006, 07:59 PM
"Let ye who are without sin cast the first stone" seems an appropriate message for some posters on this thread. In fact, insofar as someone does not act on their desires there is no sin! (I address this to those who believe that homosexual acts are sinful or censurable in some other way).

I find it interesting to note that some who have condemned or mocked Mackie are people who elsewhere have put up justifications for their own sinful predilections, e.g. adultery. "Motes and Beams" is another quote that springs to mind here.

Arminius
11-13-2006, 08:02 PM
So, he's gay, big deal.

That's my view. This doesn't diminish him as friend. I don't see the big deal; who he views as attractive isn't my concern. Also, he said that he won't act on these feelings and he still wants to find a woman and have a family. He's got some issues he has to resolve... so do I... so does everyone.

Der Sozialist
11-13-2006, 08:03 PM
e.g. adultery. "Motes and Beams" is another quote that springs to mind here.

Neither Iron Lazar or Il Ragno supported adultery.

Geist
11-13-2006, 08:04 PM
I honestly cannot tell if if this is a joke thread or not? Mackie gay? Confusing.

Don Quixote
11-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Neither Iron Lazar or Il Ragno supported adultery.I haven't named anyone and don't intend to.

MrRS
11-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Here comes another one of my stream-of-conciousness posts, don't say I didn't warn you. :p

I mostly like Mackie, and agree in principle with what you say Stan about not wanting to kick someone when they are down.

However he has on many occasions shown himself to be a breathtakingly intolerant individual so I am very ambivalent on whether I sympathize with him or not.

I can feel sorry for a racist if they suffer a misfortune unrelated to their racism... for example getting cancer, or losing a loved one.

Now Mackie case is somewhere between those two... so I'm not sure what to think. I wonder what Mackie wants me to think, I may well just acquiese to that out of courtesy. I respect candour.

I'm suprised you posted this drivel harjit.

My opinion of you now is less than what it ever was before, you can't get much lower chap.

You are a piece of low life Scum:mad:

Hrolf Kraki
11-13-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm suprised you posted this drivel harjit.

My opinion of you now is less than what it ever was before, you can't get much lower chap.

You are a piece of low life Scum:mad:

No, no; go ahead and tell us all how you really feel.

MrRS
11-13-2006, 09:46 PM
No, no; go ahead and tell us all how you really feel.
I think i have said enough for the moment.

Hrolf Kraki
11-13-2006, 09:48 PM
I think i have said enough for the moment.

I was being facetious. ;)

MrRS
11-13-2006, 09:52 PM
I was being facetious. ;)
I know.:).........

Jimbo Gomez
11-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Hey Mackie, I know you're reading this: we don't delete accounts here. Stick around and help us crush the bolshevik hordes.

Don Quixote
11-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Here comes another one of my stream-of-conciousness posts, don't say I didn't warn you. :pPerhaps you should dam up that stream?
I mostly like Mackie, and agree in principle with what you say Stan about not wanting to kick someone when they are down.But . . .
However he has on many occasions shown himself to be a breathtakingly intolerant individual so I am very ambivalent on whether I sympathize with him or not.He doesn't like communists, so what?
I can feel sorry for a racist if they suffer a misfortune unrelated to their racism... for example getting cancer, or losing a loved one.And your evidence that he is a racist is?
But if it is a misfortune in their own minds stemming from their racism, e.g. their sister marries a black man, etc., I honestly can only whoop with joy (even though I have no King Bedlam-esque agenda to race mix the world). I simply wish such "misfortunes" upon racists in spades, that is all.For a full diagnosis of Ressentiment (a condition for which you are displaying strong symptoms here) see Nietzsche.
Now Mackie case is somewhere between those two... so I'm not sure what to think. I wonder what Mackie wants me to think, I may well just acquiese to that out of courtesy. I respect candour.Let's assume, purely for the sake of the argument, that he is a racist. What in heaven's name has that to do with homosexual leanings - "somewhere between these two"?!?
However, it is now up to you to a) give evidence that he is a racist and b) show that this is somehow bound up with homosexual leanings such that it justifies your comment, "somewhere between the two."

Wishing misfortune upon those who merely hold and express different views is, in my view, barbaric. You have shot yourself in the foot this time.

Keystone
11-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Wishing misfortune upon those who merely hold and express different views is, in my view, barbaric. You have shot yourself in the foot this time.
Anti-racists who wish to inflict minorities upon people's sisters for a comeuppance aren't thinking very clearly. Firstly the minority in question would be put into a very bad situation (why would they want that?) and second, it wouldn't help end racism. It's just tawdry bile, from folk who are supposed to be more understanding than the rest of us.

Don Quixote
11-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Anti-racists who wish to inflict minorities upon people's sisters for a comeuppance aren't thinking very clearly. Firstly the minority in question would be put into a very bad situation (why would they want that?) and second, it wouldn't help end racism. It's just tawdry bile, from folk who are supposed to be more understanding than the rest of us.Quite. It brings out the fundamentally sanctimonious nature of their position. But this piece of candour from Harjit is a major own goal against the moral posturing that the Anti's like to strike. And I say all this as one who is not sympathetic to racism.

Mike
11-13-2006, 11:14 PM
For a full diagnosis of Ressentiment (a condition for which you are displaying strong symptoms here) see Nietzsche.
[...]

Lo, this is the tarantula's den! Would'st thou see the tarantula itself? Here hangeth its web: touch this, so that it may tremble.

There cometh the tarantula willingly: Welcome, tarantula! Black on thy back is thy triangle and symbol; and I know also what is in thy soul.

Revenge is in thy soul: wherever thou bitest, there ariseth black scab; with revenge, thy poison maketh the soul giddy!

Thus do I speak unto you in parable, ye who make the soul giddy, ye preachers of EQUALITY! Tarantulas are ye unto me, and secretly revengeful ones!

But I will soon bring your hiding-places to the light: therefore do I laugh in your face my laughter of the height.

Therefore do I tear at your web, that your rage may lure you out of your den of lies, and that your revenge may leap forth from behind your word "justice."

Because, FOR MAN TO BE REDEEMED FROM REVENGE--that is for me the bridge to the highest hope, and a rainbow after long storms.

Otherwise, however, would the tarantulas have it. "Let it be very justice for the world to become full of the storms of our vengeance"--thus do they talk to one another.

"Vengeance will we use, and insult, against all who are not like us"--thus do the tarantula-hearts pledge themselves.

"And 'Will to Equality'--that itself shall henceforth be the name of virtue; and against all that hath power will we raise an outcry!"

Ye preachers of equality, the tyrant-frenzy of impotence crieth thus in you for "equality": your most secret tyrant-longings disguise themselves thus in virtue-words!

Fretted conceit and suppressed envy--perhaps your fathers' conceit and envy: in you break they forth as flame and frenzy of vengeance.

What the father hath hid cometh out in the son; and oft have I found in the son the father's revealed secret.

Inspired ones they resemble: but it is not the heart that inspireth them-- but vengeance. And when they become subtle and cold, it is not spirit, but envy, that maketh them so.

Their jealousy leadeth them also into thinkers' paths; and this is the sign of their jealousy--they always go too far: so that their fatigue hath at last to go to sleep on the snow.

In all their lamentations soundeth vengeance, in all their eulogies is maleficence; and being judge seemeth to them bliss.

But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!

They are people of bad race and lineage; out of their countenances peer the hangman and the sleuth-hound.

Distrust all those who talk much of their justice! Verily, in their souls not only honey is lacking.

And when they call themselves "the good and just," forget not, that for them to be Pharisees, nothing is lacking but--power!

My friends, I will not be mixed up and confounded with others.

There are those who preach my doctrine of life, and are at the same time preachers of equality, and tarantulas.

That they speak in favour of life, though they sit in their den, these poison-spiders, and withdrawn from life--is because they would thereby do injury.

To those would they thereby do injury who have power at present: for with those the preaching of death is still most at home.

Were it otherwise, then would the tarantulas teach otherwise: and they themselves were formerly the best world-maligners and heretic-burners.

With these preachers of equality will I not be mixed up and confounded. For thus speaketh justice UNTO ME: "Men are not equal."

And neither shall they become so! What would be my love to the Superman, if I spake otherwise?

On a thousand bridges and piers shall they throng to the future, and always shall there be more war and inequality among them: thus doth my great love make me speak!

Inventors of figures and phantoms shall they be in their hostilities; and with those figures and phantoms shall they yet fight with each other the supreme fight!

Good and evil, and rich and poor, and high and low, and all names of values: weapons shall they be, and sounding signs, that life must again and again surpass itself!

Aloft will it build itself with columns and stairs--life itself: into remote distances would it gaze, and out towards blissful beauties-- THEREFORE doth it require elevation!

And because it requireth elevation, therefore doth it require steps, and variance of steps and climbers! To rise striveth life, and in rising to surpass itself.

And just behold, my friends! Here where the tarantula's den is, riseth aloft an ancient temple's ruins--just behold it with enlightened eyes!

Verily, he who here towered aloft his thoughts in stone, knew as well as the wisest ones about the secret of life!

That there is struggle and inequality even in beauty, and war for power and supremacy: that doth he here teach us in the plainest parable.

How divinely do vault and arch here contrast in the struggle: how with light and shade they strive against each other, the divinely striving ones.--

Thus, steadfast and beautiful, let us also be enemies, my friends! Divinely will we strive AGAINST one another!--

Alas! There hath the tarantula bit me myself, mine old enemy! Divinely steadfast and beautiful, it hath bit me on the finger!

"Punishment must there be, and justice"--so thinketh it: "not gratuitously shall he here sing songs in honour of enmity!"

Yea, it hath revenged itself! And alas! now will it make my soul also dizzy with revenge!

That I may NOT turn dizzy, however, bind me fast, my friends, to this pillar! Rather will I be a pillar-saint than a whirl of vengeance!

Verily, no cyclone or whirlwind is Zarathustra: and if he be a dancer, he is not at all a tarantula-dancer!--

Thus spake Zarathustra.

Keystone
11-13-2006, 11:16 PM
Holy shit Torchie!

Jake Featherston
11-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Can't a gay be a nationalist?

Technically, yes. Technically, a Jew could have snuck into the NSDAP (not that I'm comparing Mackie to a Jew; just making a point), and no doubt a few did. Nationalism, in the Western tradition, is more-or-less innately in opposition to the homosexual identity. So naturally this puts him in a difficult position intellectually, morally, etc.

Jake Featherston
11-14-2006, 12:35 AM
He doesn't like communists, so what?

Yeah, I must agree that opposition to Soviet-style Bolshevism, especially on the part of a Finn, hardly constitute anything a rational mind ought construe as a form of irrational bigotry.

Kodos
11-14-2006, 01:53 AM
Technically, yes. Technically, a Jew could have snuck into the NSDAP (not that I'm comparing Mackie to a Jew; just making a point), and no doubt a few did. Nationalism, in the Western tradition, is more-or-less innately in opposition to the homosexual identity. So naturally this puts him in a difficult position intellectually, morally, etc.

Not really, most reactionaries don't care if a guy is a fag... he just should be pretty quiet about it.

Kodos
11-14-2006, 01:54 AM
Yeah, I must agree that opposition to Soviet-style Bolshevism, especially on the part of a Finn, hardly constitute anything a rational mind ought construe as a form of irrational bigotry.

Everyone should hate communists they are responsible for most of our problems, outrage they have a private forum on this board.

Hermetic
11-14-2006, 01:55 AM
Hmmm....Mackie should stay in my personal opinion I admire his passion in his hate of commies. And as for being gay I have no oppostion to being homosexual and don't consider it morally wrong so no big deal to me.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 02:03 AM
What's up with all these run-on sentences?

Hachiko
11-14-2006, 02:33 AM
What's up with all these run-on sentences?
It accentuates the original point and adds a certain flair to boot.

Jake Featherston
11-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Everyone should hate communists they are responsible for most of our problems, outrage they have a private forum on this board.

They don't; that's a socialist board, not a Bolshevist/Marxist-Leninist/Communist board. Myself, the former Perun, and at least one or two other of the posters there are explicitly opposed to Soviet-style Communism, as well as theoretical Marxism itself.

Richard Parker
11-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Mackie is certainly "breathtakingly intolerant" of Bolsheviks, but I don't recall seeing much "racism" from him
It was partly his violent thoughts toward Communists that I was referring to.

I know, his racism is not always that bad. But sometimes he comes out with statements that surprise me.

Richard Parker
11-14-2006, 09:50 AM
Quite. It brings out the fundamentally sanctimonious nature of their position. But this piece of candour from Harjit is a major own goal against the moral posturing that the Anti's like to strike.
I don't morally posture, or claim to be better than racists. The cosmos doesn't care which of us is right.

Racists have every right to value that which they do. I just don't want to live in a society in which they are dominant (even if I was part of the dominant race). I think what they value is laughable, and I mock it. My attitude is more one of derision than moral outrage (although, yes, many antis tend to be of the latter variety).

It's not as if I don't get mocked here, either.

And I say all this as one who is not sympathetic to racism.

You've said this before. Yet when push comes to shove you are more reflexively sympathetic to the racist side, in nearly every case. Antis seem to bug you more than racists do.

Nothing wrong with that, but do think about it honestly.

Carlos Danger
11-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Foreigners are foreigners, no matter the colour of their skin

Why must every argument be reduced to racist-vs-antiracist?

Arrow Cross
11-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Only one? Look around the Imperium...

Richard Parker
11-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Let's assume, purely for the sake of the argument, that he is a racist. What in heaven's name has that to do with homosexual leanings - "somewhere between these two"?!?
However, it is now up to you to a) give evidence that he is a racist and b) show that this is somehow bound up with homosexual leanings such that it justifies your comment, "somewhere between the two."

Racism was an example for easy illustration. In Mackie's case it may be that his inner turmoil is deserved, because he is intolerant of homosexuality.

But I don't want to kick him while he is down and I don't dislike him. That is what I meant by "between the two"... he perhaps kinda sorta deserves his punishment but I am not deriving the schadenfreude from it I would if it were someone else.

Saying how you truly feel is not shooting yourself in the foot. It makes things easier if we all know where each other stand.

I already said I don't wish real misfortunes on racists, only the kind that appear to be a misfortune to them because of their racist minds.

I also don't wish for them to be censored or locked up either. This is more about my own mischievious thoughts than anything official.

MrRS
11-14-2006, 03:03 PM
But I don't want to kick him while he is down and I don't dislike him. That is what I meant by "between the two"... he perhaps kinda sorta deserves his punishment but I am not deriving the schadenfreude from it I would if it were someone else.

So why did you?

:bbbat:

Kriger
11-14-2006, 03:27 PM
I like Mackie. While I do not understand homosexual tendencies and do question if these tendencies are even healthy to the ones involved, I also recognize that these things do occur. I hope that Mackie resolves these conflicting issues within himself. He is too good a man to dislike himself for these tendencies. He would make some good woman a good husband. But even if he chose not to go this route, I would still like him.

<flame deleted>
11-14-2006, 03:36 PM
For the PANF members suddenly posting on this thread. Mackie is not or ever was a nordicist

///M power
11-14-2006, 03:37 PM
I like him, but I would never accept a gay friend in real life,it goes against anything I believe in.
would any of you accept gay friends?

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 03:42 PM
I like him, but I would never accept a gay friend in real life,it goes against anything I believe in.

Well I've never actually had any so I'm not sure. My friends and I usually like to go out to the bars looking for women or have parties for the sole purpose of getting with women so I'm not sure what a gay friend and I would do. However, Mackie has always come off as pretty cool and would be someone I would be friends with in real life. I really don't think any different about him now though.

Hachiko
11-14-2006, 03:51 PM
I don't care if Mackie is gay or not. I have gay friends, it don't bother me a bit. Most women don't find me attractive, so I doubt the fellas will be queueing up.

Richard Parker
11-14-2006, 04:44 PM
So why did you?

:bbbat:
Which part of it do you consider kicking him?

Nyx
11-14-2006, 04:54 PM
would any of you accept gay friends?I would never have a homosexual friend. The word Homosexuality is poison to my tongue.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 05:15 PM

I don't have any gay friends in real life. I think I've only come across bi/gay people online and they were alright.

Would I befriend a gay/bi person in real life? Why not? I don't feel like they'll 'corrupt' me. If you're secured about your own sexuality, you wouldn't feel odd around bi/gay people. It's not that I approve of the lifestyle (in fact my religion is totally against) but I can see beyond and accept them for who they are.

///M power
11-14-2006, 05:32 PM
how can anyone have gay friends? I mean you guys know exactly how are mind works right? when we have a hot female friend we would try or would like to have something sexual with her or at least think about it, now I dont know about you, but I wouldn't be able to hang out with someone knowing he would like to have sex with me!!! this is sick!!!!
how can you have a gay friend when you know he wants to fuck you!

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:04 PM
how can anyone have gay friends? I mean you guys know exactly how are mind works right? when we have a hot female friend we would try or would like to have something sexual with her or at least think about it, now I dont know about you, but I wouldn't be able to hang out with someone knowing he would like to have sex with me!!! this is sick!!!!
Nonsense. I have plenty of male friends who I do not want to 'fuck' - why are you assuming that a gay friend would find you sexually attractive?

I would have a gay friend. As long as I liked their personality, their orientation wouldn't affect my choice to associate with them in the slightest.

Hachiko
11-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Yeah, but I'm nobody's "hot" friend.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 06:11 PM

You want to be my hot friend? ;)

:rofl: :rofl:

I've been in that situation before and it was QUITE nice. However, lately it appears that I'm in the same boat as you. :(

///M power
11-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Nonsense. I have plenty of male friends who I do not want to 'fuck' .

you are so naive...
the guys who are your friends think about it probably.. not you.
even when males have females friends they wouldn't mind having something sexual with them,we are males.
dont fool yourself, even your male friends think about you in that way.
why would a gay friend find me attractive? because gays fuck anything and of course they like muscular guys.
I'm getting sick just thinking about hanging with someone knowing he would like to have sex with me.

///M power
11-14-2006, 06:14 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 06:15 PM
you are so naive...
even when males have females friends they wouldn't mind having something sexual with them,we are males.
why would a gay friend find me attractive? because gays fuck anything and of course they like muscular guys.
I'm getting sick just thinking about hanging with someone knowing he would like to have sex with me.

This is quite true. I have many female friends and I'd gladly fuck the vast majority of them.

///M power
11-14-2006, 06:18 PM
This is quite true. I have many female friends and I'd gladly fuck the vast majority of them.

because this is how males think,
I have some females friends in the university and of course if they are attractive I would think about having sex with them,this is natural.

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:20 PM
you are so naive...

1) I doubt it, we are friends, alot of them tell me about the girls they like.
2) What about boys who are friends with females they find unattractive?
3) Not neccesarily, some gay men prefer effeminate males, it's just like not all women prefer muscular men, some do. Saying 'gays fuck anything' is just speculation your part, you have no proof that it is true, and it is very unlikely to be. As with all sterotypes people do no always adhere to them. Also there are plenty of promiscuous heterosexual males.
5) Why? If anything it is flattering? :confused:

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:21 PM
Not all of them. :)

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 06:23 PM

Yes, but that doesn't mean a thing. I have girlfriends that I talk to about other girls that I like and seek their advice on what I should do to win them over. But I would still have sex with them as well at a moment's notice. I'd bet any amount of money that the majority of your guy friends who are single would gladly have sex with you. Wasn't that your pic that you posted in your avatar for a brief time?

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Not all of them. :)

Nope. Some I don't find all that attractive. But that's only a very few.

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Yes, but that doesn't mean a thing. I have girlfriends that I talk to about other girls that I like and seek their advice on what I should do to win them over. But I would still have sex with them as well at a moment's notice. I'd bet any amount of money that the majority of your guy friends who are single would gladly have sex with you. Wasn't that your pic that you posted in your avatar for a brief time?

Yes, your point? :confused:

Secondly, that is based on the assumption that all males are like yourself...

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 06:33 PM

My point is that you are attractive so I'm sure that your guy friends would like to have sex with you.

Correct, I am making that assumption. But every guy I talk with, be he from Kansas, Norway, Spain, or Israel all seem to concur.

Ahmadinebobina
11-14-2006, 06:35 PM
It is absolutely true of all a girls male friends. Give it time. They will try. They are men.

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Bip: trust me, each and every one of them wants to hump your bones. No doubt there.

Hachiko
11-14-2006, 06:38 PM
My point is that you are attractive so I'm sure that your guy friends would like to have sex with you.

Correct, I am making that assumption. But every guy I talk with, be he from Kansas, Norway, Spain, or Israel all seem to concur.
I concur on behalf of New York City. :D

11-14-2006, 06:39 PM
I take special pride in the ability to constrain myself sexually. I consider it to be proof that I have a uniquely strong will power.

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:41 PM
:( I feel ganged up on! Put it this way, if they do, I've never noticed.

///M power
11-14-2006, 06:41 PM

all males are the same and have the same goal which nature gave us, our reproductive systems make us want to do all the things I said before.
so even when your male friends dont try anything with you, they THINK about it in their heads, you can control your actions,that what makes you different then a dog,but you can not control what runs in your mind.
and by the way 90% of the guys would not have UGLY female friends,if a female is very ugly she wouldn't have male friends, if a female is very attractive you can be sure she will have many males friends.

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:45 PM
all males are the same and have the same goal which nature gave us, our reproductive systems make us want to do all the things I said before.
so even when your male friends dont try anything with you, they THINK about it in their heads, you can control your actions,that what makes you different then a dog,but you can not control what runs in your mind.
and by the way 90% of the guys would not have UGLY female friends,if a female is very ugly she wouldn't have male friends, if a female is very attractive you can be sure she will have many males friends.

Then how do you explain homosexuality? :dance2:

Hachiko
Unattractive female friends are handy to have around in a pinch.
Equally handy are spare pillows to bury their faces in. :D

I can have unattractive female friends. In fact, I consider them less of a threat to control me.

Hachiko
He said that the homosexual ones always want to have sex too.

///M power
I take special pride in the ability to constrain myself sexually. I consider it to be proof that I have a uniquely strong will power.

I also dont have one night stands,but you do think about having sex with females,and if you have an attractive female friend you would imagine things in your head.
I'm not going to take that chance with a gay friend,to worry about what he imagines in his sick twisted mind.

Ahmadinebobina
11-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Me too :D

filler

///M power
11-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Unattractive female friends are handy to have around in a pinch.
Equally handy are spare pillows to bury their faces in. :D

we have that same joke here but with a black garbage bags to put on their head:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ahmadinebobina
11-14-2006, 06:48 PM
The fact is that most of your male friends on a given day aren't thinking about sleeping with you but given the opportunity they will. It's an interesting game really........... maybe. :D

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:49 PM
He said that the homosexual ones always want to have sex too.

Fair enough, I wasn't even being serious with that post. :)

///M power
11-14-2006, 06:50 PM

because they also want to have sex and their penis get erected easily just the same as normal males. only their sick mind gets aroused by males not females.
this is natures mistake.

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:50 PM
The fact is that most of your male friends on a given day aren't thinking about sleeping with you but given the opportunity they will. It's an interesting game really........... maybe. :D

I don't know about that. It would make the friendship weird.

11-14-2006, 06:51 PM
but you do think about having sex with females,and if you have an attractive female friend you would imagine things in your head.
I don't believe thoughts define you. Your actions define you. This may occur when I'm bored and have nothing else to focus on, but ultimately my willpower is strong enough to keep it under control, which is what I said I take pride in before. It is a challenge to overcome. But that is life.

Hachiko
11-14-2006, 06:52 PM
we have that same joke here but with a black garbage bags to put on their head:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We use paper, it's recyclable! :rofl:

Hrolf Kraki
I don't know about that. It would make the friendship weird.

Nah, it just makes it that much more interesting! :D

///M power

looks like you have experience with it...
but every female I know had at least 2 male friends who tried to do something with them or wanted to date them..

Hachiko
11-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Fair enough, I wasn't even being serious with that post. :)
I know, this whole topic is fluff. I never pushed it with attractive friend-girls, I knew I didn't have a chance. But stay friendly, and usually they'll bring around someone you can bag with a little effort. :D

///M power
11-14-2006, 06:56 PM
But stay friendly, and usually they'll bring around someone you can bag with a little effort. :D

wow looks like we males have the same theories all over the world.
this is what I always say.

Lily
11-14-2006, 06:56 PM
looks like you have experience with it...
but every female I know had at least 2 male friends who tried to do something with them or wanted to date them..

Well yes, I never meant none of them, but I have loads of male friends, a couple of them that hit on me aren't going to be representative. :)

///M power
11-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Well yes, I never meant none of them, but I have loads of male friends, a couple of them that hit on me aren't going to be representative. :)

oh you see!
and the other ones that dont hit on you they think about it.
why did you take out your picture by the way? put it back.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Initially, there may be an attraction but people grow out of it. For example, I used to have a crush on one of my older cousins and you eventually grow out of it. He becomes so familiar that you indeed start seeing him as a cousin and nothing more. I had a guy friend who totally crushed on me and would buy me meals, etc and because I never saw him as more than a friend, we later became good buddies and he was like a brother to me. He'd come to me and talk about this girl he had a crush on, etc. I'd talk to him about this guy I liked, etc.

If we go by your logic, MP, then all male members of one's family might be feeling attraction to the female members of their family and repressing those urges around them. I don't think all males think this way.

///M power
11-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Initially, there may be an attraction but people grow out of it. For example, I used to have a crush on one of my older cousins and you eventually grow out of it. He becomes so familiar that you indeed start seeing him as a cousin and nothing more. I had a guy friend who totally crushed on me and would buy me meals, etc and because I never saw him as more than a friend, we later became good buddies and he was like a brother to me. He'd come to me and talk about this girl he had a crush on, etc. I'd talk to him about this guy I liked, etc.

If we go by your logic, MP, then all male members of one's family might be feeling attraction to the female members of their family and repressing those urges around them. I don't think all males think this way.

no, because this is sick.
nature doesn't want us to have sex with our family members.

Lily
11-14-2006, 07:01 PM
oh you see!
and the other ones that dont hit on you they think about it.
why did you take out your picture by the way? put it back.

No :p I only did it for a while because Sandee made me! :)

@ Sandee, I agree with your post, I am very close friends with my male mates, I talk to them just like I would my female mates (well to an extent haha), definately not the way I would chat to a guy I was attracted to! (Maybe not the family bit though)

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 07:01 PM
Not inside your family Sandee. That's just sick.

///M power
11-14-2006, 07:03 PM

whats going on with sandee?
she just admitted wanting something with her cousin:)

Geist
11-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Presumably she meant when she was younger and unaware of the implications.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 07:04 PM

When you're quite young, you see a distant cousin, you feel attracted but you grow out of it. I'm being honest. Of course, it's not something I approve. How many people would tell you the truth? I am.

It's the same with friends. I felt attracted to this one guy but then, he wasn't really my type. We did grow familiar with each other; thus we still remained friends.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 07:05 PM
Presumably she meant when she was younger and unaware of the implications.

Yes, indeed.

11-14-2006, 07:07 PM
When you're quite young, you see a distant cousin, you feel attracted but you grow out of it.
But then you learn to restrain yourself. This is proof that the sexual drive can be controlled, as I was saying before.

This is why I hate practicing gays.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 07:09 PM
But then you learn to restrain yourself. This is proof that the sexual drive can be controlled, as I was saying before.

This is why I hate practicing gays.

You not only learn to repress yourself, you also don't feel the attraction anymore. I can say I don't feel any attraction whatsoever now. It's all in the mind.

Lily
11-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Repressing desire for an idividual is different to repressing desire for an entire gender.

Ahmadinebobina
11-14-2006, 07:12 PM
I feel sorry for gays. What a horrible affliction to have to contend with. Indeed, one can restrain themself but by doing that they sign themself over to a rather solitary life for having a life partner can never be equalled by friends of family, however close. Lose/lose situation.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Repressing desire for an idividual is different to repressing desire for an entire gender.

The entire gender bit can be hard (for me personally and probably most of us). :D

However, I would say a few people can master their senses. There are always exceptions.

Lily
11-14-2006, 07:21 PM
The entire gender bit can be hard (for me personally and probably most of us). :D

However, I would say a few people can master their senses. There are always exceptions.

I could never force myself to be sexually attracted a female! I could, I suppose, repress my attraction to males and live a solitary life. But it would be miserable, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I do not see the harm in homosexuality if it makes people happy, it isn't hurting anyone.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 07:23 PM
whats going on with sandee?
she just admitted wanting something with her cousin:)

NO! Re-read what I said. When you're very, very young (say 5-10 years old), you do get crushes. Duh! Then, you grow out of it. :)

Sandee
11-14-2006, 07:26 PM
I could never force myself to be sexually attracted a female! I could, I suppose, repress my attraction to males and live a solitary life. But it would be miserable, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I do not see the harm in homosexuality if it makes people happy, it isn't hurting anyone.

Yes, you can't force yourself to feel attracted. You can however master your senses. It takes willpower. If you can convince yourself in your mind that it's wrong to feel attracted to members of your own family and with time, it becomes a non-issue; then it is probably possible to extend that to the whole gender. However, it is hard. I don't know many who can do it. Some can though. Like those monks?

Lily
11-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes, you can't force yourself to feel attracted. You can however master your senses. It takes willpower. If you can convince yourself in your mind that it's wrong to feel attracted to members of your own family and with time, it becomes a non-issue; then it is probably possible to extend that to the whole gender. However, it is hard. I don't know many who can do it. Some can though. Like those monks?
I don't think those monks are unattracted to females. They just don't act upon their attractions. I don't see a harmless crush the same way as I do a sexual attraction so I don't think that it is comparable.

11-14-2006, 07:28 PM
I don't see a harmless crush the same way as I do a sexual attraction so I don't think that it is comparable.
It's all biology in my opinion.

Starr
11-14-2006, 07:31 PM
I do not see the harm in homosexuality if it makes people happy, it isn't hurting anyone.

The harm really isn't in the homo being a homo since they have always existed and always will. The harm comes in when this small percentage of the population tries to force society to accept their lifestyle and tries to change laws and societial standards to suit them.

Nyx
11-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Almost all of my friends are female and I don't want to have sex with any of them.

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Almost all of my friends are female and I don't want to have sex with any of them.

That's because you're a homosexual.

11-14-2006, 07:37 PM
oh god here comes flames...:bitchfight:

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 07:37 PM

Wow! What a surprise. You should see this look of utter shock on my face right now. When your balls finally drop, you'll be begging for their vaginas. I promise you this.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 07:38 PM
I don't think those monks are unattracted to females. They just don't act upon their attractions. I don't see a harmless crush the same way as I do a sexual attraction so I don't think that it is comparable.

What if, say, those monks convince themselves in their minds, that every female out there is like their mother?

Self-persuasion can sometimes make you see things differently.

At the temple I went to, those that took the renounced order (sanyasi) would call every female, "mother" (mataji). From the baby girl to the teen to adult women to elderly women. Every female was called mataji.

I concur many find it hard but I wouldn't say that everyone behaves the same way. It might be possible for a few to see beyond mere physical attractions. However, it's actually hard for the vast majority.

Lily
11-14-2006, 07:39 PM
How come you don't believe him? I have male friends and I don't want to have sex with them, why is it different when he says it?

Lily
11-14-2006, 07:40 PM
What if, say, those monks convince themselves in their minds, that every female out there is like their mother?

Self-persuasion can sometimes make you see things differently.

At the temple I went to, those that took the renounced order (sanyasi) would call every female, "mother" (mataji). From the baby girl to the teen to adult women to elderly women. Every female was called mataji.

I concur many find it hard but I wouldn't say that everyone behaves the same way. It might be possible for a few to see beyond mere physical attractions. However, it's actually hard for the vast majority.

Maybe if they associated all women with their mother! hahaha, I never considered it that way....ew.

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 07:41 PM
How come you don't believe him? I have male friends and I don't want to have sex with them, why is it different when he says it?

Oh, I believe him alright. For reasons mentioned earlier.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 07:42 PM

Yes, if females don't want to have sex with their male friends; this can be applied to males not wanting to have sex with their female friends as well. Unless, they're implying that the male brain is differently wired. I have made friends with guys I didn't want to have sex with before. I associate with them due to similar interests mostly.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 07:43 PM

How come I don't believe who? Feudal Socialist? I do believe him. But he said it like he was just another average male. This is certainly not the case. He is a rare exception. I don't believe him to be sane.

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Male and female brains definately have a different wiring.

Lily
11-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Yes, if females don't want to have sex with their male friends; this can be applied to males not wanting to have sex with their female friends as well. Unless, they're implying that the male brain is differently wired. I have made friends with guys I didn't want to have sex with before. I associate with them due to similar interests mostly.
Very true. Also what about males in relationships with female friends?

@ C M Burns....I am not gay though, so how come a heterosexual male can't say he doesn't want to sleep with his female friends when a heterosexual female can?

Nyx
11-14-2006, 07:45 PM
That's because you're a homosexual.False.

Wow! What a surprise. You should see this look of utter shock on my face right now. When your balls finally drop, you'll be begging for their vaginas. I promise you this.
What a disgusting thought.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 07:46 PM
What a disgusting thought.

Vagina is a disgusting thought? :confused:

11-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Fuedal Socialist prides himself on morality. He gave me a backhanded complament how he considers me morally advanced but intelligently idiotic.

So I suppose he sees these attacks as attacks on his morality. As I would.

Nyx
11-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Vagina is a disgusting thought? :confused:
Yes, as well as overgrown mammary glands. In association with my female friends, the thought is doubly disgusting.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Fuedal Socialist prides himself on morality. He gave me a backhanded complament how he considers me morally advanced but intelligently idiotic.

So I suppose he sees these attacks as attacks on his morality. As I would.

Saying that you would not have sex with random women is one thing. But having no sexual desires towards any women whatsoever and referring to vagina as disgusting just screams homosexual. I'm just calling it how I see it.

Jimbo Gomez
Bip: again, a different brain. Men want to spread their genes around as much as possible.

Jimbo Gomez
Yes, as well as overgrown mammary glands. In association with my female friends, the thought is doubly disgusting.

Always figured you to be an assman...

Nyx
11-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Saying that you would not have sex with random women is one thing. But having no sexual desires towards any women whatsoever and referring to vagina as disgusting just screams homosexual.No it doesn't, because I find men's sex organs to be even more disgusting.

Men and Women are different. But women still can be sexually aggressive and horny. I don't think women are incapable of this. Societal norms do indeed play a role.

Hrolf Kraki

So are you more of an anal guy then?

Lily
Bip: again, a different brain. Men want to spread their genes around as much as possible.
Then why do promiscuous men generally insist on contraception? (Not saying this is a bad thing...)

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 07:54 PM
No it doesn't, because I find men's sex organs to be even more disgusting.

Hmmm.....quite a strange case, you have. What do your psychiatrists say? Do you have any sexual interest in anything? Animals? Your hand? An apple pie?

Starr
11-14-2006, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=BippityBop]Very true. Also what about males in relationships with female friends?
Would you feel completely comfortable if your boyfriend was hanging out with a very good female friend, alone? Of course, I say this knowing that guys have big issues with this as well.
I don't like to believe that males who I consider to be friends, only, are thinking about more, but it seems to be true a large majority of the time.
Two of the most extreme examples I can think of personally is a male friend who I knew for a few years that started dating one of my best friends that still tried stuff with me when my friend was not around. And another guy that I have known for about ten years, never had a relationship with(a couple of incidents have happened)that I know still wants something more. He has even been starting to ask me to move in with him lately. That is getting strange, because he has never taken it that far before.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Then why do promiscuous men generally insist on contraception? (Not saying this is a bad thing...)

Because the urge to spread one's genes and the thoughts of having to pay for a child are controlled by two separate parts of the brain. The id controls the sex drive and will to spread one's genes while the conscious mind reasons how a child might affect one's life.

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 07:56 PM

STD's. Screwing around unprotected can kill you these days.

Lily
11-14-2006, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE]
Would you feel completely comfortable if your boyfriend was hanging out with a very good female friend, alone? Of course, I say this knowing that guys have big issues with this as well.
I don't like to believe that males who I consider to be friends, only, are thinking about more, but it seems to be true a large majority of the time.
Two of the most extreme examples I can think of personally is a male friend who I knew for a few years that started dating one of my best friends that still tried stuff with me when my friend was not around. And another guy that I have known for about ten years, never had a relationship with(a couple of incidents have happened)that I know still wants something more. He has even been starting to ask me to move in with him lately.

It would depend. More on the girl than my boyfriend to be honest.

Nyx
11-14-2006, 07:57 PM
Hmmm.....quite a strange case, you have. What do your psychiatrists say? Do you have any sexual interest in anything? Animals? Your hand? An apple pie?
No, no, and no.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 07:59 PM
No, no, and no.

Sex drive is a natural thing. No one can supress it so much without having some sort of mental issues.

11-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Sex drive is a natural thing. No one can supress it so much without having some sort of mental issues.
I believe people who are trained to fight their body signals can, for example, long distance racers (not joggers).

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 08:04 PM
I believe people who are trained to fight their body signals can, for example, long distance racers (not joggers).

But why in the hell would one want to do this???

Sandee
11-14-2006, 08:05 PM

Feeling comfortable or not is a personal issue. I could be wrong and assume things when say, my boyfriend, isn't really messing around. Here it's more to do with trust issues and a lot of projection. As Bip said, it's how the person behaves. It would be a non-issue if you're very much comfortable with where you stand with each other.

11-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Because fighting sexual desire is fighting slavery.

Lily
11-14-2006, 08:07 PM
But why in the hell would one want to do this???
Because they are weird? :)

Okay that was a joke, but it is neccesary to supress it to a certain extent, you can't just jump on anyone you find sexually attractive afterall...

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 08:08 PM

You don't have to be a slave to sexual desires. When you have the chance to get with a women, go for it. If the opportunity doesn't arise, then don't worry about it.

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 08:09 PM

Okay that was a joke, but it is neccesary to supress it to a certain extent, you can't just jump on anyone you find sexually attractive afterall...

Seems to work fine that way in Africa.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 08:10 PM

Feudal, it's just part of your body. Like your ear? Do you find your ear to be disgusting? The ear wax and what not? Lol. You're associating sex with that organ because of its functions; which is normal by the way. The organ in itself isn't disgusting. You're viewing the sex ACT as disgusting. It's all in your mind. This is going a tad far. Self-hatred isn't healthy.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 08:11 PM

You're right on the money there! :rofl:

If I could jump on anyone I find sexually attractive, I would certainly not be posting this message right now. :p

MrRS
11-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Which part of it do you consider kicking him?

The part where you whoop with joy.

:nono:

Nyx
11-14-2006, 08:24 PM
I don't suppress anything.

Nyx
11-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Do you find your ear to be disgusting?Not the outside of it.

The ear wax and what not?Yes.

You're associating sex with that organ because of its functions;That's not why I find it disgusting.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't suppress anything.

Then you must be a freak of nature.

Lily
11-14-2006, 08:27 PM
That's not why I find it disgusting.
Why do you then? :confused:

Nyx
11-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Why do you then? :confused:It isn't worth describing.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 08:31 PM
It isn't worth describing.

Just admit it. You're a closet fag. We won't think any less of you. I promise!

Nyx
11-14-2006, 08:33 PM
Just admit it. You're a closet fag. We won't think any less of you. I promise!
It's not true. I find men to be even more unattractive than women.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 08:35 PM
That's not why I find it disgusting.

Why then? :confused: What makes the sex organs disgusting?

Nyx
11-14-2006, 08:38 PM
Why then? :confused: What makes the sex organs disgusting?
Answering that question would require that I describe the sex organs, which I think would be inappropriate.

Lily
11-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Answering that question would require that I describe the sex organs, which I think would be inappropriate.
So it is the appearance then? Or maybe you just don't know what they look like and can't decribe them. :D

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Ix: I will make this very concrete. Could you imagine ever inserting your penis into a woman's vagina? You will have to do exactly that if you ever want to reproduce.

Sandee
11-14-2006, 08:45 PM
So it is the appearance then? Or maybe you just don't know what they look like and can't decribe them. :D

See, that's the thing. It's projection. Nothing is truly disgusting. We associate disgust with a certain object/person/body part, etc. Sex is natural and the sex organs are just body parts.

Surely, those who claim to have REALLY mastered their senses won't use that as a justification. How lame! It's only because they have a higher calling and want to concentrate on other stuff (non-sexual).

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 08:45 PM

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

OWNED!!!

Don't worry about appropriate, Feudal Socialist. Just tell us what you don't like about them.

Nyx
11-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Ix: I will make this very concrete. Could you imagine ever inserting your penis into a woman's vagina? You will have to do exactly that if you ever want to reproduce.
I would endure anything to have children.

Der Sozialist
11-14-2006, 08:54 PM
In this day and age, we have in vitro. You are safe, Ix.

Hrolf Kraki
11-14-2006, 08:55 PM

Quit being a scared little baby and just try it sometime. You might actually enjoy it. ;)

Jimbo Gomez
11-14-2006, 08:56 PM
In this day and age, we have in vitro. You are safe, Ix.

He'd have to shake hands with the unemployed then, and that might deform his private member.

Jake Featherston
11-14-2006, 11:20 PM
I would never accept a gay friend in real life,it goes against anything I believe in. would any of you accept gay friends?

I wouldn't have thought so, but then a friend of mine for over a decade (who had previously liked girls) declared he was gay (and living with his "lover"). So I expanded my tolerance settings, as it were. Then a couple years later, he met a woman, decided it was all "just a phase," and then rejected me for my White National Socialist tendencies.

What an ingrate!

Jake Featherston
11-14-2006, 11:29 PM
Nonsense. I have plenty of male friends who I do not want to 'fuck'

That a very common and entirely false belief among women. I've seen your pic, and you're a very attractive young lady, so any straight male friends around your age you may have are sexually attracted to you - that's just the way men are. Maybe some wouldn't sleep with you because they're already involved with someone else, while others may suspect proceeding with it would only be a one-night stand that would lead to the disintegration of your friendship (and they thus value your friendship more than a single night of lust), while still others may assume you'd turn them down, and don't wish to humilate themselves, etc., but your straight male friends do want to fuck you, and pretty much any guy in the world can verify I am correct about that.

I'm often amazed at just how little women seem to understand men. Since women seem to have a natural talent for understanding human psychology that exceeds substantially that of men (on average), I often shudder at just how confused we men must be about women!

Jake Featherston
11-14-2006, 11:43 PM

Completely irrelevant, I'm afraid.

2) What about boys who are friends with females they find unattractive?

It depends somewhat on the individual, but for the most part (and certainly in my case), a woman need either be sexually attractive or someone one genuinely likes, in order to have sex with her; its generally not necesssary for a woman to have both qualities. I mean, if a woman is truly hideous, than no, just thinking she's a cool person probably won't make her a potential sex partner. But if I can stay up all night talking & laughing with some plain-looking or even homely woman, chances are I'm going to want to screw her (this is where the whole older woman/younger man think first began; young men didn't start screwing older women because some of them are so hot, though some of them indeed are, but rather because some of them are so cool, and I would know).

As a general rule, there are women any given man wouldn't fuck if she were a stranger, thus making the decision based entirely on her looks, but would fuck if she were someone he'd come to genuinely appreciate as a person. There's a really rotten movie called "When Harry Met Sally," in which the Meg Ryan character asks the Billy Crystal character if its true men wants to fuck all their attractive female friends. He responds, "No, we pretty much want to nail the ugly ones too." A slight exaggeration, perhaps (and men are often reluctant to admit they'd have intercourse with any woman who doesn't look like a model, for some inexplicable reason; what do I care what some other guy thinks about my taste in women?), but its not too far off. Its highly erotic to convert a platonic female friend into a sex partner.

Jake Featherston
11-14-2006, 11:56 PM
It is absolutely true of all a girls male friends. Give it time. They will try. They are men.

Many/most may not actually try, but men want to fuck women without trying to do so constantly. If I tried to nail every broad I desired, I'd have to quit my job and never post on-line again, and give up all other activities, interests, hobbies, and get by on minimal sleep - and still I'd be forever behind schedule....

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 12:15 AM
The harm really isn't in the homo being a homo since they have always existed and always will. The harm comes in when this small percentage of the population tries to force society to accept their lifestyle and tries to change laws and societial standards to suit them.

Homosexuality as a vice may be a distasteful social phenomenon, but its not a very harmful one (particularly prior to AIDS). But since at least the 1960s, homosexuality stopped being a mere vice, but has assumed the status of an identity, a pseudo-ethnicity, if you will. That presents a much larger threat to society than does two eccentric married men in 19th century London engaged in some recreational sodomy on Green Carnation Day, or whatnot.

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 12:23 AM

No comment.

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 12:31 AM
Yes, if females don't want to have sex with their male friends; this can be applied to males not wanting to have sex with their female friends as well. Unless, they're implying that the male brain is differently wired.

OF COURSE male brains are wired differently than female brains! The hypothalamus, a region of the brain believed to govern sexuality, is about twice as large in men as compared to women (on avergae), for example. A neurologist can identify a person's sex merely by visually examining their brain; that's how different they are. Male and female human conciousness are not the same.

Brechun
11-15-2006, 12:44 AM
In other words, Jake thinks Ladder Theory is real and doesn't see anything fucking stupid about it.

Helios Panoptes
11-15-2006, 01:42 AM
In other words, Jake thinks Ladder Theory is real and doesn't see anything fucking stupid about it.

As far as I could tell, he didn't say anything about the ladder theory.

This thread has ballooned by 13 pages in less than one day...

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 03:09 AM
so how come a heterosexual male can't say he doesn't want to sleep with his female friends when a heterosexual female can?

Because there's simply no comparison; male & female sexuality are to horses of entirely different colors.*

*Ha ha ha! Ho ho ho! And a couple of Tra-La-Las! That's how we while our days away in the merry old land of Oz!

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 03:16 AM

I hate to be the one to point this out, but its no great moral victory to refrain from sexual interaction with a set of anatomical implements for which one feels deep personal revulsion. Its not like the average heterosexual man thinks he's accomplished something if he (somehow) manages to avoid being sodomized within any given 24 hour period.

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 03:25 AM

Fair enough, but in that event, you position seems to be one akin to that of a sex phobic neurotic, rather than a moralist.

Sandee
11-15-2006, 03:29 AM

It's so deviated from the original topic which was 'delete the account'.

Anyway, talks about sexuality tend to get the most replies (like that masturbation thread that exceeded 10 pages). Bah. I find this quite silly and boring now. In short, who really cares if my male friends are thinking of screwing me? If I don't know, I won't care. Too many threads about sexuality and what not lately.

LOL@ Ladder theory. I had never heard of the term before; so, of course, I had to look it up. http://www.laddertheory.com/ :rofl:

Re: The ladder theory: Men need to make up their minds. They say women are gold diggers and then, they say they go for men who try to act different, are low-life scums and don't have decent jobs. That sounds quite contradictory to me.

@Jake Featherston : If men really think of sex all the time around their female friends, I personally wouldn't care as long as they didn't make it known. It wouldn't bother me if they show no signs of it. Plus, in the end, if I start worrying about what goes on in their minds, I'd find it hard to hang around any male for that matter. :D

Brechun
11-15-2006, 03:30 AM

His posts reeked of it. I can't say it applies to him, but everyone I've known that follows ladder theory is some kind of nut. Looking on that site's forums falsifies this.

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 03:34 AM

Because the desire to spread one's seed far & wide occurs at the subconcious level (primarily). That mainly subconcious desire generally expresses itself in a sexually promiscuous temperment, rather than in a concious desire to impregnante as many women as possible (although the latter does occur as well). Our DNA wasn't able to take contraception into consideration; it was perfectly rational of it to assume (as it were) that male promiscuity would lead to a potentially wide range of females impregnated by a single man, and hence the fulfillment of the subconcious urge to spread one's seed afar.

Helios Panoptes
11-15-2006, 03:36 AM

Because they do not consciously have sex for the purpose of spreading their genes. They do it because it is enjoyable. The cause is that, over a great period of time, those males who were more promiscuous reproduced more than less promiscuous competitors, therefore, their genes have been proliferated.

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 03:49 AM

That's what my father believes (fortunately for me, on or about December of 1969, he had a different perspective). Of course, he also believes he's combatting slavery through the eschewing of chilled beverages, animal flesh, and seasoned food (including salt & pepper). He calls it trying to defeat the animal within. But isn't that (simply a more comprehensive version of what you seem to be in favor of) really a form of self-defeat, in that the animal is not so much within, as it is all-encompassing?

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 03:56 AM

I doubt a great deal of describing would be necessary; we're (nearly) all pretty familiar with them, I should think (Bip's only 17, so I'm not going to presume she's an expert on penises).

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 04:15 AM

Hard to say; what's "Ladder Theory?"

Helios Panoptes
11-15-2006, 06:57 AM

I do not think it is a symptom of a mental illness. The vigor of one's sex drive appears to be significantly influenced by genetics.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?p=228935#post228935

Lily
11-15-2006, 07:52 AM
That a very common and entirely false belief among women. I've seen your pic, and you're a very attractive young lady, so any straight male friends around your age you may have are sexually attracted to you - that's just the way men are. Maybe some wouldn't sleep with you because they're already involved with someone else, while others may suspect proceeding with it would only be a one-night stand that would lead to the disintegration of your friendship (and they thus value your friendship more than a single night of lust), while still others may assume you'd turn them down, and don't wish to humilate themselves, etc., but your straight male friends do want to fuck you, and pretty much any guy in the world can verify I am correct about that.

I'm often amazed at just how little women seem to understand men. Since women seem to have a natural talent for understanding human psychology that exceeds substantially that of men (on average), I often shudder at just how confused we men must be about women!

Beauty is subjective. They probably don't find me attractive. Just as I do not find every man that other women find attractive.

Jake Featherston
11-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Beauty is subjective. They probably don't find me attractive.

Teenage boys are virtually always attracted to all women who are conventionally attractive. They aren't nearly as discriminating as they like to pretend (guys seem to think that it reflects positively on them if they pretend to be indifferent or repulsed my many/most women, other than for a select few in some idealized "type"; they generally aren't, particularly the younger ones).

Sandee
11-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Well, I suppose it takes a man to understand another man's intentions/trend of thoughts (they're probably better at it than us women); so, I guess we are indeed clueless (at times) about how men think. :confused: So much for feminine intuitions. If the guys hide it so well, it shouldn't be a problem anyway.

Morpheus
11-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Well, I suppose it takes a man to understand another man's intentions/trend of thoughts (they're probably better at it than us women); so, I guess we are indeed clueless (at times) about how men think. :confused: So much for feminine intuitions. If the guys hide it so well, it shouldn't be a problem anyway.

Indeed.

Come to think of it, are girls aware that many men can be in a room with you, have all kinds of sexual thoughts about you and still keep a straight face?

I'm surprised that anything Jake Featherston is telling Bip would surprise her.

I mean at the very least I don't think most guys lust after their female friends, but they are definitely attracted to them to the point where if the oppurtunity presented itself (i.e. if the question arose "Would you hit it?") many of them would be open to getting physical with their friends.

Morpheus
11-15-2006, 11:23 AM
Feudal, it's just part of your body. Like your ear? Do you find your ear to be disgusting? The ear wax and what not? Lol. You're associating sex with that organ because of its functions; which is normal by the way. The organ in itself isn't disgusting. You're viewing the sex ACT as disgusting. It's all in your mind. This is going a tad far. Self-hatred isn't healthy.

I disagree.

Some people can find certain body parts to be disgusting for hygenic reasons.

Most normal men wash their hands after using the bathroom for instance, because their penis is not viewed as being the cleanest body part.

The same goes for feet. While some people have foot fetishes many do not have the appreciation and are disgusted at the thought of touching someone's foot. They would not even put their own foot on their face whereas they have no problem doing it with their hands.

That's not to say they loath that body part and curse its existence but just view it as unclean and that goes double for someone elses body part being near or touching them.

Sandee
11-15-2006, 11:28 AM
I disagree.

Some people can find certain body parts to be disgusting for hygenic reasons.

Most normal men wash their hands after using the bathroom for instance, because their penis is not viewed as being the cleanest body part.

The same goes for feet. While some people have foot fetishes many do not have the appreciation and are disgusted at the thought of touching someone's foot. They would not even put their own foot on their face whereas they have no problem doing it with their hands.

That's not to say they loath that body part and curse its existence but just view it as unclean and that goes double for someone elses body part being near or touching them.

Mansa, Feudal's not talking about bodily secretions or hygiene and what not. He's saying the sex organs are disgusting (as in the shape, size, form, whatever.)

Lily
11-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Indeed.

Come to think of it, are girls aware that many men can be in a room with you, have all kinds of sexual thoughts about you and still keep a straight face?

I'm surprised that anything Jake Featherston is telling Bip would surprise her.

I mean at the very least I don't think most guys lust after their female friends, but they are definitely attracted to them to the point where if the oppurtunity presented itself (i.e. if the question arose "Would you hit it?") many of them would be open to getting physical with their friends.
This surprises me!! And sort of creeps me out.

Jimbo Gomez
11-15-2006, 12:19 PM

Don't tell me you never knew this.

Sandee
11-15-2006, 12:22 PM

Yeah. I mean I'm not only wondering about real life but all those people I talk to online as well; I mean what the hell goes on in their minds? Is it the same then? :confused: I think I'd rather not think about it. Lol.

CMB: I thought that guys grew out of it (initial attraction) after they become familiar with you for a while (friend status).

Lily
11-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Don't tell me you never knew this.
Why on earth would I know this??