PDA

View Full Version : Today's Nig-Gorilla news:Mom kills son; demons to blame

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 03:56 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/11152006/news/regionalnews/demons_of_killer_ma_regionalnews_erika_martinez__john_doyle_and_lukas_i__alpert.htm

DEMONS OF
'KILLER MA'
UNHAPPY 9TH B'DAY PARTY
LED TO PILLOW SLAY & TRAIN LEAP
By ERIKA MARTINEZ, JOHN DOYLE and LUKAS I. ALPERT
Brooklyn mom Olivia Sadia Jnnoel plants a loving kiss on 9-year-old son Kanil - whom she smothered with a pillow before jumping in front of a subway train because of "demons," she told cops.
November 15, 2006 -- A Brooklyn mom told cops that "demons" made her smother her 9-year-son with a pillow after he complained about his birthday party the day before, investigators said yesterday.

Grieving relatives insisted that Olivia Sadia Jnnoel had always been a "great" mother - and were stunned that she suddenly snapped on her "sweet little boy," Kanil.

She just said "demons overtook her," Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.

After the horrific killing Monday morning, Jnnoel, 28, called the boy's father and - without explaining what she had done - said she was sorry, relatives and cops said.

"You're going to have to forgive me," the distraught woman begged him, according to Kelly.

She then fled their third-floor home on Brooklyn Avenue in Crown Heights and tried to take her own life by throwing herself in front of an F train in Coney Island. The tormented mother survived - and then admitted to cops at the scene, "I did something terrible to my son," police said.

At about the same time Jnnoel was trying to kill herself on the tracks, her husband, Evans Joseph, 32, came home and made the horrifying discovery of his dead son lying face up on a bed.

"I'm in pain right now, pain," was all the shattered father could muster to reporters yesterday.

Joseph's sister, Lusca Joseph, said of her brother, "He was living his life for [Kanil], for both of them."

Lusca Joseph said she and other relatives never had any indication there was anything wrong.

"She was a good mother. She was great," Lusca Joseph said of Jnnoel. "I don't know what had driven her to do something like this.

"Their only child was a sweet little boy. He was just a little boy," the aunt added, tears streaming down her face.

The Medical Examiner's Office ruled the boy's death a homicide, and Jnnoel was charged with murder, manslaughter and endangering the welfare of a child late last night.

The mom had been being treated for depression and underwent psychiatric evaluation at Lutheran Hospital in the wake of the murder.

She remained under guard at Lutheran Hospital, where she also was being treated for a broken leg and two severed fingers from her jump under the train.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11152006/photos/news004a.jpg
I really can't say why, but I'm thinking there was some chicken involved. :D

Dr. Gutberlet
11-15-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm thinking that their batch of grape soda became contaminated with halucination-inducing bacteria, which led to this great tragedy:nopity:

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm thinking that their batch of grape soda became contaminated with halucination-inducing bacteria, which led to this great tragedy:nopity:
No, it's gotta be the Tropical Fantasy Blue Soda...:D
http://www.bigtimebiz.biz/documents/hudsonicorg/sponsorsfolder/bklynbottlingcofolder/TROPICAL-FANTASY-SODA-006.jpg

Anyway, one less chimp to feed on the government dime, that's what I call welfare reform!!! :D

il ragno
11-15-2006, 05:04 PM
No, it's gotta be the Tropical Fantasy Blue Soda...:D
http://www.bigtimebiz.biz/documents/hudsonicorg/sponsorsfolder/bklynbottlingcofolder/TROPICAL-FANTASY-SODA-006.jpg

Anyway, one less chimp to feed on the government dime, that's what I call welfare reform!!! :D

Fuck man, I love the Wild Blue Cherry!

One hot summer day I was downing a bottle of it when this black woman I know said, "No, don't drink that!! ....didn't you hear? You can't have babies if you drink that stuff!"

I smiled - having heard the Urban Legend that Tropical Fantasy sodas were bioengineered by racist cola-ologists to render black people sterile after drinking it - and reminded her, "That's just you people - I can shoot live ammo all night long". And she actually said, "Oh, damn - that's right."

Negroes are your best entertainment value. Why not gather the family, hop in the car and watch some Negroes being Negroes tonight?

shanemac
11-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Negroes are your best entertainment value. Why not gather the family, hop in the car and watch some Negroes being Negroes tonight?

Because when the night's over you may not have a car anymore.... or a family.

il ragno
11-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Because when the night's over you may not have a car anymore.... or a family.

Well, I meant in a theme-park/Jungle Habitat kind of setup, ie, from a safe distance.

Jimbo Gomez
11-15-2006, 05:42 PM

One hot summer day I was downing a bottle of it when this black woman I know said, "No, don't drink that!! ....didn't you hear? You can't have babies if you drink that stuff!"

I smiled - having heard the Urban Legend that Tropical Fantasy sodas were bioengineered by racist cola-ologists to render black people sterile after drinking it - and reminded her, "That's just you people - I can shoot live ammo all night long". And she actually said, "Oh, damn - that's right."

Hahahahahaha. You know, in her own dumbass way, she was actually trying to help you. :D

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 05:42 PM

Ha ha, I love the blue cherry too. It totally owns the A-Treat Blue pop, which has a nasty berry flavor the isn't blueberry.
I heard the urban legend was that the ones that say $.50 at the top were "tainted" and the $.59 ones were O-Tay. Either, a 20oz.'er and some moon pies and yer good to go. :D

Cause I'll come home sans hubcaps (actually I don't have a car but this is the most likely scenario).

Know what's another great thing to watch in NYC? Go to a Chinese retaurant above 96th St. and see how there is a waiting area with bullet-proof glass to separate the chinks from the coons, with only a small slot to pay and pick-up. :rofl:

Stick to the Facts
11-15-2006, 05:49 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/11152006/news/regionalnews/demons_of_killer_ma_regionalnews_erika_martinez__john_doyle_and_lukas_i__alpert.htm

[I]DEMONS OF
'KILLER MA'
UNHAPPY 9TH B'DAY PARTY
LED TO PILLOW SLAY & TRAIN LEAP
By ERIKA MARTINEZ, JOHN DOYLE and LUKAS I. ALPERT
Brooklyn mom Olivia Sadia Jnnoel plants a loving kiss on 9-year-old son Kanil - whom she smothered with a pillow before jumping in front of a subway train because of "demons," she told cops.
November 15, 2006 -- A Brooklyn mom told cops that "demons" made her smother her 9-year-son with a pillow after he complained about his birthday party the day before, investigators said yesterday.

So what racial epithet did you use to describe the white woman who drowned her 5 kids in the bathtub? Or the one that drowned her kids by dumping her car in a lake with her kids in it? Or Goebells and his wife when they murdered their 5 kids? Just curious.

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 06:48 PM
So what racial epithet did you use to describe the white woman who drowned her 5 kids in the bathtub?

Inbred Mormon White Trash

Or the one that drowned her kids by dumping her car in a lake with her kids in it?

Susan Smith? P.O.S. White Trailer Trash

Or Goebells and his wife when they murdered their 5 kids? Just curious.

Those Krazy Krauts :D

Any more questions?

shanemac
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Inbred Mormon White Trash

Susan Smith? P.O.S. White Trailer Trash

Those Krazy Krauts :D

Any more questions?

I can see you're one of those equal opportunity racists.... hate everyone equally? :rofl:

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 06:55 PM
I can see you're one of those equal opportunity racists.... hate everyone equally? :rofl:
Yup, I hate garbage. 90% of the people in the U.S. fit that bill, I'm sure we can all agree.
I hate plenty of White people, the elitist pricks and the trailer garbage.
Gorillas, it's just to easy, they make great material! :rofl:

Starr
11-15-2006, 07:19 PM

Perhaps they should also look into her malt Liquor consumption and how much manganese she had in her system.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Page=/Culture/archive/200607/CUL20060720b.html

Demons in this case could=the white man.

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Demons in this case could=the white man.
No way, I am 100% White Devil. I'll sue for classicism. :D

Lily
11-15-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh come on! Show some compassion. This is a dead child, it's awful. I hope the 'mother' is locked up, none of this pleading 'insanity' and spending a few years in a minimum security 'prison' to be 'reformed' either.

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 08:02 PM
Oh come on! Show some compassion. This is a dead child, it's awful. I hope the 'mother' is locked up, none of this pleading 'insanity' and spending a few years in a minimum security 'prison' to be 'reformed' either.
The one I did feel bad for was the infant who recently died after it's 18 year old mother got bombed on gin and went to sleep with the baby in the bed with her. Said baby rolled into Momma's bucket of puke and bleach by the side of the bed and drowned to death. Mom got off with probation. :mad:

Lily
11-15-2006, 08:15 PM
The one I did feel bad for was the infant who recently died after it's 18 year old mother got bombed on gin and went to sleep with the baby in the bed with her. Said baby rolled into Momma's bucket of puke and bleach by the side of the bed and drowned to death. Mom got off with probation. :mad:
:mad: Oh that's awful. Such irresponsibility, people like that don't deserve children.

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 08:18 PM
:mad: Oh that's awful. Such irresponsibility, people like that don't deserve children.
No they don't.
But not only are they allowed to have them, the taxpayers fund them too.
Last year, one nig-nog killed his girlfriend's 2 year old son. He was crying for milk and they only had juice in the fridge. He kept crying when given the juice, so they boyfriend gave him an uppercut which sailed him across the room and into the dresser. His lower jaw was smashed into his upper palate. The guy walked out and left the kid to die.
These are real animals.

Lily
11-15-2006, 08:23 PM
No they don't.
But not only are they allowed to have them, the taxpayers fund them too.
Last year, one nig-nog killed his girlfriend's 2 year old son. He was crying for milk and they only had juice in the fridge. He kept crying when given the juice, so they boyfriend gave him an uppercut which sailed him across the room and into the dresser. His lower jaw was smashed into his upper palate. The guy walked out and left the kid to die.
These are real animals.
People who kill their children? I agree.
Black people in general? No.
People of all races murder their children, they are the monsters.

Hachiko
11-15-2006, 08:27 PM
People who kill their children? I agree.
Black people in general? No.
People of all races murder their children, they are the monsters.
Yes on the murderer/monster assessment.
However, Blacks are far more predisposed towards child abuse than Whites are.
It's really weird though, not a month goes by in New York where you don't read about some black person killing their child. Trust me, I'm sure some of the NY Phorists will agree with me on this.

Draco
11-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Few years back in Wyandanch a moolie, while walking to the car with his 3-5 year old son (I forget) decided to stop the kids whining about something by grabbing him by both ankles and repeatedly swinging him head first into the parking lot until the kid died.

Classic TNB.

Starr
11-16-2006, 01:29 AM
I remember another story from quite a few years ago that involved a black mother, demons, and killing her child. It was in New york and the woman was beating up her daughter(who was around 5)all of the time, because she believed, in this case, that her daughter was evil or possessed or some bizarre stuff like that.:nuts: She ended up killing her in some particularily brutal fashion. The story did get some attention since many of the people who lived in the housing project she lived in were aware that she was abusing the girl and no one did anything about it.

il ragno
11-16-2006, 12:58 PM
The story did get some attention since many of the people who lived in the housing project she lived in were aware that she was abusing the girl and no one did anything about it.

Around here, crazy boolie-woman kills own kid stories are like trailers before the movie. They come on right in between the ad for the Will Rogers Foundation, and the "let's all go to the lobby" cartoon.

Hachiko
11-16-2006, 01:02 PM
I remember another story from quite a few years ago that involved a black mother, demons, and killing her child. It was in New york and the woman was beating up her daughter(who was around 5)all of the time, because she believed, in this case, that her daughter was evil or possessed or some bizarre stuff like that.:nuts: She ended up killing her in some particularily brutal fashion. The story did get some attention since many of the people who lived in the housing project she lived in were aware that she was abusing the girl and no one did anything about it.
I have to Google this case, it was a bad one. The mother in the end was using her head to mop the floor, seriously. I think in the end she died of that classic recipe of starvation, dehydration, a little sexual assault and good ol' blunt head trauma, much like Nixmarie (God help me with spelling that one) Brown, who wasn't a nig but a Dominican, but really what's the difference besides the espanol?

Dr. Gutberlet
11-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Few years back in Wyandanch a moolie, while walking to the car with his 3-5 year old son (I forget) decided to stop the kids whining about something by grabbing him by both ankles and repeatedly swinging him head first into the parking lot until the kid died.

Classic TNB.

"Wyandanch". Says all you need to know about nigger savages.

Hachiko
11-28-2006, 08:34 PM
More TNB child-rearing:

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=64634

Sentencing Day For Mother Of Drowned Infant

November 28, 2006

A Brooklyn mother is expected to be sentenced today, after pleading guilty to criminally negligent homicide in the death of her young son last year.

Prosecutors say Tracina Vaughn left 16-month-old Dahquay Gillians (DAHQUAY???? Did she pull that fucking name out of a hat? And how come black mother's and children always have different last names anyway? :D) unattended in a bathtub full of water in their Bedford Stuyvesant home last November, and the toddler drowned.

At the time, Vaughn was on probation for abusing another one (oh great, there's more of 'em!) of her young children, scalding him in a tub of hot water as a punishment.

The Brooklyn district attorney's office says it expects Vaughn to be sentenced to three and a half years in prison. (yeah, ya gotta give her ample breeding time to replace the welfare check she just drowned :rofl:)

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/images/live/108/214377.jpg

हिन्दुस्तान
11-28-2006, 08:37 PM
I've noticed a lot of American Blacks have names like this.

Are they meant to be African names or something?

Hachiko
11-28-2006, 08:38 PM
I've noticed a lot of American Blacks have names like this.

Are they meant to be African names or something?
Dunno, but we like them naming their kids like this. It's helps us know in advance which resumés to throw in the garbage. :D

हिन्दुस्तान
11-28-2006, 08:40 PM
Dunno, but we like them naming their kids like this. It's helps us know in advance which resumés to throw in the garbage. :D

:D

Fade the Butcher
11-28-2006, 08:43 PM

We can't disprove her allegations of demonic possession. It is therefore equally probable that she was possessed by demons, so she should be acquitted.

Hachiko
11-28-2006, 08:48 PM
We can't disprove her allegations of demonic possession. It is therefore equally probable that she was possessed by demons, so she should be acquitted.
A smart screenwriter could turn this scenario into a decent sequel to "The Devil's Advocate". :D

Brechun
11-28-2006, 11:20 PM

Yakub be schemin'?

Starr
11-28-2006, 11:24 PM

I have come across a couple of black women with the name "princess" That is a dog name.

elbwgreez
11-29-2006, 01:13 AM
It's real shame the little kid didn't grow up to be the genius we know he would have been.

Just like this tragic tale:

http://www.nbc10.com/news/10414500/detail.html

Mom Allegedly Microwaves Baby

POSTED: 12:53 pm EST November 28, 2006
UPDATED: 3:10 pm EST November 28, 2006

DAYTON, Ohio -- A mother was arrested on suspicion of murdering her newborn daughter by microwaving the baby in an oven.

China Arnold, 26, was jailed Monday on a charge of aggravated murder, more than a year after she brought her dead month-old baby to a hospital. Bail was set Tuesday at $1 million.

"We have reason to believe, and we have some forensic evidence that is consistent with our belief, that a microwave oven was used in this death," said Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery County coroner's office.

He said the evidence included high-heat internal injuries and the absence of external burn marks on the baby, Paris Talley.

Arnold was arrested soon after the baby's death in August 2005, then was released while authorities investigated further. Betz said the case was difficult because "there is not a lot of scientific research and data on the effect of microwaves on human beings."

The death was ruled homicide by hyperthermia, or high body temperature. The absence of external burns ruled out an open flame, scalding water or a heating pad as the cause, Betz said.

http://www.nbc10.com/2006/1128/10415082_240X180.jpg

That's one crispy critter. Did she think putting it in the microwave would dry it off?

Hachiko
12-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Well, I told y'all we average at least one murdered Black baby per month here in NYC....

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12042006/news/regionalnews/dads_slay_lies_regionalnews_brian_hamacher_and_jamie_schram.htm

DAD'S SLAY 'LIES'
BABY-BEAT 'COVER-UP'
By BRIAN HAMACHER and JAMIE SCHRAM
BUSTED: Lawrence Johnson, accused of beating his baby daughter to death, in court yesterday.December 4, 2006 -- A burly Bronx man charged with beating his infant daughter to death initially feigned innocence in the coldblooded slaying - even trying to revive the baby when she was discovered unconscious in her crib, detectives said yesterday.

But eventually Lawrence Johnson, 25, confessed that at 2 a.m. Friday he pummeled his 3-month-old daughter, Jayla, four times in the back of her head with his closed fist,(but officers, you don't unnerstand, SHE took the first swing :D) detectives said.

Johnson showed no mercy to the 11-pound, 23-inch-long infant - and not an ounce of remorse, cops and family claimed.

The stone-hearted dad went back to sleep after he beat her, authorities said.

Cops and relatives said the baby's panicked mom, Lisandra Garcia, called 911 at about 9:30 a.m. after discovering her daughter.

"My sister woke up and found the baby not breathing, not moving," said the child's uncle, Edward Garcia, 25, who also lives in the building at 924 E. 181st St. in East Tremont.

"He [Johnson] tried to give her CPR, but she died. He was talking about God working in mysterious ways."

An autopsy showed that she had suffered fractures to her skull and a brain hemorrhage.

Johnson, who lived in the third-floor apartment with Garcia and their two kids, Jayla and a toddler son, along with Garcia's 4-year-old daughter from a previous relationship, was arrested Saturday on charges of second-degree murder and first-degree manslaughter.

He remained held without bail after an arraignment yesterday. His lawyer, Brian Baker, said Johnson was innocent.

"This is a terrible tragedy, not murder," he told The Post.

But Assistant District Attorney Laura Brancato said there are videotaped statements in which Johnson admitted the crime.

Prosecutors said Johnson had remarked that he was "stressed out" because a relative had died and he had "other family issues."

One neighbor said Johnson, who cops said has fathered at least six kids, also was locked in a paternity dispute with a local woman.

But "there was nothing for him to be angry about," Edward Garcia insisted. "He's 6-2, 250 pounds. Why hurt a kid?"

Cops had been to the family's apartment at least twice before, in 2005 and last April, responding to domestic incidents.

Police sources said it was suspected that Johnson had been AWOL from the Army for 21/2 years

Last night, a male relative who did not identify himself angrily doused a single prayer candle that had been set up outside the apartment as a memorial to the slain infant.

"We don't need this," he snarled.

Additional reporting by Andrea Shepard

brian.hamacher@nypost.com

And the color of the father is.......

[drum roll]........

....wait for it......

TA-DAAAAAAA!!!!!!
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12042006/photos/news011a.jpg

shanemac
12-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I have come across a couple of black women with the name "princess" That is a dog name.

I've known a couple of nigger bucks called "Prince"...:rofl:

koch curve
12-04-2006, 05:01 PM
my grandfather hates black people, he always calls them schvartzers, which means black, but is used essentially as "nigger" in yiddish

Hachiko
12-04-2006, 05:09 PM
my grandfather hates black people, he always calls them schvartzers, which means black, but is used essentially as "nigger" in yiddish
This reminds me of an old, and not too funny joke:

A passenger jet has two of it's engines blow out in mid-flight. The pilot says, "We know this sounds inhumane, but even after tossing all the luggage, we're still too heavy! Some people have to go. We'll start calling letters, and all passengers of those races have to get off the plane." So he starts calling out:
"A- Armenians, Albanians, African-Americans"
And all the passengers looked at a Black mother with her brood of 10 children, who looked away sheepishly.
Then...
"B- Blacks"
Again the accusing looks, the sheepish turn-away.
Then...
"C- Canadians, Coons"
Once more an attitude of avoidance.
One of the nig mom's offspring starts to tug at her sleeve and asks "Momma, they've called us three times already. How come we haven't got up yet?"
"Shut yer mouff Shaniqua" her mother replied. "Today we're schvarters!"

Hachiko
12-05-2006, 07:13 PM
OK, this didn't happen in NYC, and the only Proof of Race is in the names, which I believe to be a good as gold indicator.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061205/ap_on_re_us/missing_child

Ala. mom held in 'abducted' son's death
1 hour, 29 minutes ago

GADSDEN, Ala. - A mother's report that her 5-year-old son was asleep in the back of a car when it was stolen was a hoax, and she and a man are being held as suspects in the boy's death, authorities said Tuesday.

The body of Geontae Glass and the car that was reported stolen Monday morning were found Tuesday at a residence in Etowah County, Sheriff James Hayes said.

Shalinda Glass, 25, of Rainbow City, and Kevin Andre Towles, who is believed to own the house where the body was found, were being held, Hayes said.

The mother had reported Monday morning that her car was stolen with her son asleep in the back seat in the parking lot of a convenience store in Albertville in neighboring Marshall County, about 80 miles northeast of Birmingham. Witnesses reported seeing a man get out of a pickup truck and get into the vehicle before driving away as someone else drove off in the pickup truck.

It was not immediately clear if the boy was dead at the time the car was driven off in Albertville. Authorities at a midmorning news conference in Gadsden said a cause of death was still being determined.

Police had issued an Amber Alert for the boy, who was said to be last seen in his mother's light blue 1994 Nissan Altima.

Gina Keeton, a clerk at the store, said she saw Shalinda Glass crying hysterically in the parking lot after she left the store.

"When I asked her what was wrong, she said someone had taken her child and her car," Keeton said.

WFHermans
12-05-2006, 09:39 PM
http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/barbaridades/bush1.jpg

This guy murdered more than 600,000 people, then claimed "god" made him do it.

Hachiko
12-05-2006, 09:48 PM
http://www.azstarnet.com/subsections/includes/attack/fear/working_images/osama.JPG

This guy murdered over 3,000 in Lower Manhattan in the name of Allah.

il ragno
12-05-2006, 09:59 PM
This guy murdered over 3,000 in Lower Manhattan in the name of Allah.

That ain't shit.

http://johnbatchelorshow.com/admin/allsource/exampleimages/george%20w%20bush.jpg
This guy, and his father, killed so many fucking Iraqis nobody's bothered to count up all the bodies!

WFHermans
12-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Larry Silverstein is a muslim? :eek:

Hachiko
12-05-2006, 10:08 PM
http://johnbatchelorshow.com/admin/allsource/exampleimages/george%20w%20bush.jpg
This guy, and his father, killed so many fucking Iraqis nobody's bothered to count up all the bodies!
Probably, because most people, like me, don't give a shit about them. :D

B-Pep
12-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Negroes do have demons inside of them, it's called their inferior negro genes. Not even the most skilled exorcist (or most secure and torturous prison) can rid them of these demons.

Hachiko
12-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Negroes do have demons inside of them, it's called their inferior negro genes. Not even the most skilled exorcist (or most secure and torturous prison) can rid them of these demons.
No, no one can cure them of themselves. The closest person to do so was the humanitarian Colonel Harland Sanders, who's concoction of 11 herbs & spices stimulated the "nigger gene" to a euphoric state commonly referred to as "Niggeritis", which helps increase the dormant periods of these otherwise savage creatures.

Hachiko
12-12-2006, 07:39 PM
http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=65002

Newborn Girl Tossed From Building In The Bronx

December 12, 2006

A newborn baby was killed when she was apparently thrown from a building in the Allerton section of the Bronx this morning.

Police were called to the Eastchester Gardens housing development shortly before 8 a.m.

When they arrived, they found a Hispanic baby girl, weighing about 7 lbs. 6 ounces in a grassy area outside the building.

The infant was rushed to Jacobi Medical Center where she was pronounced dead.

Women in the neighborhood are visibly upset. One neighbor who lost her daughter two years ago in a drunk driving accident says she cannot understand why a person would harm a child.

"Every time I hear it, it hurts. It breaks my heart, it does. Every time it happens, it breaks my heart, because I can't have my kid and you're getting rid of your kid," she said. "Every time it happens, it hurts to know somebody could do that, and knowing that mine died and that these people just don't care. Anytime I hear it, I hate those people. I hate anybody that kills their children."

Police are trying to figure out if the baby was thrown from a window or from the roof.

No arrests have been made. Anyone with information on this case is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1 800-577-TIPS.

Hachiko
12-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Update on above:
The mother in question was a 14-year old Hispanic girl.

My sincerest apologies if the shock of that revelation knocked anyone off of their seats. :D

Leshrac
12-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Celebrate diversity and other 'cultures' :rofl: :mad:

Jimbo Gomez
12-13-2006, 01:50 PM
Ragno: do you honestly give a rat's ass about the lives of some moslems on the other side of the globe? It's not as if they'd have shed a tear over you had you been in those towers.

Hachiko
12-14-2006, 09:49 PM
http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=65078

Police charged a 14-year-old Bronx girl Thursday in the death of her newborn.

Letteschia Binns has been charged with murder and manslaughter.

Police say she tossed the baby girl from the fifth floor of a building at the Eastchester Gardens project. The baby girl was found on the ground Tuesday morning with her umbilical cord still attached.

Hachiko
01-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Here we go again....

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=65742

Bronx Mother Charged With Murder After Lying About Infant Abduction

January 09, 2007 http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/images/live/110/218700.jpg

The Bronx woman who reported her baby boy missing yesterday was charged with murder today, after police say she confessed to dumping the newborn in the trash.

Lucila Rojas, 25, faces charges of second degree murder, tampering with evidence and endangering the welfare of a child.

Investigators say they were suspicious of Rojas' story from the start.

She told police yesterday that the two-week old baby had been abducted by a stranger outside Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx. She said she was approached from behind outside the hospital by a man who pressed what she believed to be a gun into her back. She said he took off with the baby, prompting an immediate search of the area around the hospital.

Her story changed several times, and police now say the baby was born two months premature on December 17th, but was not released into Rojas' care until the afternoon of New Year's Eve.

"Ms. Rojas has given a statement that she was taking the child to her family in Queens. During this time, she stated that the child had turned blue and passed away," said NYPD Lt. Anthony Mattola. "She then placed the child in a sanitation trash container at the corner of 98th Street and Northern Boulevard and continued to her family's home here in Jackson Heights."

Police are now searching two locations in Pennsylvania for the little boy's body. (How nice, laid to rest in a landfill :sick: )

The father of Rojas's other child, a 3-year-old girl, says Rojas never told him she was pregnant. He found out only after she had given birth. He says Rojas told him she had been raped in Mexico and the rapist said he would kill her if she told anyone.

“It is our understanding the family didn't know she was pregnant,” added Mattola. “The baby was two months premature. She is petite and she told us she didn't tell anyone she was with child.”

The 3-year-old little girl is now in the custody of her natural father. Rojas also has another child in Mexico.

Neighbors of Rojas said they say they are shocked to learn that the quiet woman that always seemed to be a good mother may have killed her child.

“I think it is just awful that things like this do happen, and the woman probably, she is not physically or mentally fit to have a child,” said one neighbor. “I can't figure out why people have children that don't want them in the first place.”

"I think it is terrible,” added another neighbor. “You're a mother, you shouldn't. I'm a mother and I wouldn't give my kids up, I wouldn’t kill them for all the money in the world. This world is bad, that's my reaction. I'm 83-years old and I would never do a thing like that."

"I think I seen her like once, I didn't even know she was pregnant," said a third neighbor.

Hachiko
01-15-2007, 10:59 AM
http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=65889

Manhattan Couple Charged With Murder In Death Of Infant Son
January 14, 2007

Two Manhattan parents are awaiting arraignment Sunday on murder charges in connection with the death of their infant son.

Police say two-month-old Sebastian Flores was found unconscious by officers responding to a 911 call around 11:30 a.m. yesterday at the family's home on West 135th Street in Manhattanville.

The baby was taken to St. Luke's Hospital where he died. An autopsy is being conducted to determine the cause of death but it could be days before the results are in.

His parents – 30-year-old Rufino Flores and 20-year-old Teresa Flores – were arrested and are facing a number of charges, including murder.

Police also removed another child from the couple's home.

Hachiko
01-31-2007, 08:06 PM
One more to cap off this busy month. :D No mention of color, but this is Mott Haven where it happened....

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?&aid=66334&search_result=1&stid=12

Investigators Search For Mother Of Baby Girl Found In Trash

January 30, 2007

Investigators tried to find the mother of a month's-old baby girl whose body was found in the garbage incinerator of a Bronx apartment building Monday.

A maintenance worker found the baby – wearing a pink coat and white jumper – around 4 p.m. in the garbage of a building on Willis Avenue in Mott Haven. The baby was dead when police arrived.

People who live in the building had few clues about the incident.

"The baby was sent down the chute," said a neighbor. "And after that, housing went to take out the garbage and that's when they found the baby."

"It's a shocking event through the community. People who have something to do, and the people who don't," added another. "You can see me now, it's shocking. It's hurtful."

"There are so many people out there that want to have kids, who can't have kids. To see something like this happen, it's very shocking to me, especially in my community," said a third.

Police are trying to identify the child, while the medical examiner works to determine the cause of death.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.

Hachiko
12-08-2007, 02:42 AM
To Live and Die in Bed Stuy:

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=76324

The father of the three-year-old girl found unresponsive Wednesday night in her Brooklyn home was charged today in her death following hours of questioning by police at the 79th Precinct in Bedford Stuyvesant.

Jason Marcelle, 33, is charged with second degree murder and manslaughter the death of his daughter Tkai Marcelle. (Tkai? WTF? Add that to the Nigga Name Lexicon, posthumously of course ;))

Following a 911 call, the toddler was found unconscious inside her father's apartment on Marcus Garvey Boulevard in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

She was taken to the hospital where she was later pronounced dead.

Police say the Administration for Children's Services has been called to the apartment in the past. The agency says it now has the little girl's siblings in its custoday. (Note the spelling. Need I add that most NY1 staffers are nigaroos? :rolleyes:)
Neighbors say there have been problems in the home before. Those who spoke with NY1 said they were baffled by the news.

"I'm very upset, because a parent shouldn't hit a child. I mean, there's no reason, especially to brutalize them, kill them. I'm shocked," said one neighbor. "I have six, so... I have no reason to even think... I'm shocked."

The Medical Examiner says the cause of death was blunt force trauma.

And the loving Daddy:

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/images/live/130/259480.jpg