PDA

View Full Version : Arab: The Nobel Prize is 'racist'

Nyx
11-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Video:
http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1313wmv&ak=null

"Why has the prize been awarded to 167 Jews, and to only four Arabs out of 380 million Arabs... What democracy is there, if out of 1.5 billion Chinese, only two or three were awarded the Nobel? If you examine the Russian scientists and writers, who shook the world with their literature and their knowledge... Are we Arabs not included in the transfer of the scientific genetic code? We, the descendants of Al-Khawarizmi, Al-Jahez, Al-Razi, Avicenna, and Ibn Al-Haytham – are we all born idiots? Is there not a single scientist among us? Are we not included in the genetic code? Is intelligence not transferred down among us Arabs?

Democracy does not explain how it was awarded to 167 Jews, from among those 15 million scattered around the world, while abandoning 1.5 billion Chinese, a billion Indians, and 380 million Arabs. This is racism.

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=1313

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=1313

10/31/2006 Clip No. 1313

Samir Ubeid, an Iraqi Researcher Living in Europe: The Nobel Prize Is Racist and Stems from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Following are excerpts from an interview with Samir 'Ubeid, an Iraqi researcher living in Europe, which aired on Al-Jazeera TV on October 31, 2006:

Samir 'Ubeid: I don’t call it the Nobel prize – I call it the "Hubal" [idol] prize.

Interviewer: Hubal?

Samir 'Ubeid: Yes, because it often encourages heresy. It encourages attacks against the heritage, and encourages those who scorn their people and their culture. The proof is that it was awarded recently to Pamuk, who had encouraged civil strife, which might preoccupy Turkey and the Muslims in general. He held Turkey responsible for what the Ottoman state did, when he referred to the massacre of the Armenians.

[...]

Interviewer: In other words, if you are a traitor to your country, you deserve this prize.

Samir 'Ubeid: If you are a traitor to your country, and a heretic, who curses his Prophet, you deserve a Nobel Prize.

[...]

Why has the prize been awarded to 167 Jews, and to only four Arabs out of 380 million Arabs – and all four are considered traitors? For example, Al-Sadat got the prize during the normalization process, and as a price for Camp David, together with Begin, who carried out the Deir Yassin massacre, and who was in the "Hagana" gangs. Later, the prize was awarded to [Ahmad] Al-Zewail, in order to buy his invention, and Al-Zewail has disappeared since.

Interviewer: You mean the Egyptian Ahmad Al-Zewail?

Samir 'Ubeid: Yes, the Egyptian chemist. The prize was also awarded to Mohamed ElBaradei, and in this case, it is soaked in the blood of the Iraqi children and people.

[...]

Mother Teresa was brought, along with a group of people like her…

Interviewer: Some say the prize was awarded to her for her missionary activity in Africa, India, and so on...

Samir 'Ubeid: Let’s assume she was righteous, according to the logic of the media, which is now controlled by the Jews and Hollywood. When they awarded the prize to Teresa, they were trying to award an "artificial hymen" or "artificial honor" to this prize. My colleague said that there is democracy. What democracy is there, if out of 1.5 billion Chinese, only two or three were awarded the Nobel? If you examine the Russian scientists and writers, who shook the world with their literature and their knowledge... What about Sakharov, what about Tolstoy? In addition...

Interviewer: But Sakharov was awarded the Nobel prize.

Samir 'Ubeid: I meant Chekhov. Chekhov! Chekhov!

[...]

Are we Arabs not included in the transfer of the scientific genetic code? We, the descendants of Al-Khawarizmi, Al-Jahez, Al-Razi, Avicenna, and Ibn Al-Haytham – are we all born idiots? Is there not a single scientist among us? Are we not included in the genetic code? Is intelligence not transferred down among us Arabs?

Interviewer: Scientific creativity occurs in freedom and democracy, brother.

Samir 'Ubeid: Democracy does not explain how it was awarded to 167 Jews, from among those 15 million scattered around the world, while abandoning 1.5 billion Chinese, a billion Indians, and 380 million Arabs. This is racism.

[...]

The [Grameen] bank for the poor won the prize because some of its shareholders are giants like Haliburton and others.

[...]

They infiltrated this bank, which became in the pocket of the Freemasons. This prize stems from the core of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

///M power
11-16-2006, 10:41 PM
maybe its beacuse they are all stupid

koch curve
11-16-2006, 10:55 PM
no were just smarter than everyone else

Brechun
11-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Nobel prize is a ZOG plot?

Starr
11-16-2006, 11:01 PM
Are they calling for some kind of quotas?

Der Sozialist
11-17-2006, 01:30 AM
1 United States 160
2 United Kingdom 110
3 Germany 94
4 France 54
5 Sweden 27
6 Switzerland Switzerland 25
7 Russia 21
8 Italy 19
9 Canada 18
9 Netherlands 18
11 Hungary 16
12 Denmark 14
12 Poland 14
14 Japan 12
=15 Austria 10
=15 Belgium 10
=17 Australia 9
=17 Norway 9
=17 South Africa 9
20 Israel 8
=21 India 8
=21 Spain 7
=23 China 6
=23 Ireland 6
=25 Argentina 5
=25 Czech Republic 5
27 Egypt 4
=28 Bangladesh 3
=28 Belarus 3
=28 Finland 3
=28 Mexico 3
=28 New Zealand 3
=33 Flag of Algeria Algeria 2
=33 Bosnia and Herzegovina 2
=33 Chile 2
=33 East Timor 2
=33 Greece 2
=33 Guatemala 2
=33 Portugal 2
=33 Romania 2
=33 Saint Lucia 2
=33 China Republic of China 2
=43 Albania 1
=43 Bulgaria 1
=43 Colombia 1
=43 Costa Rica 1
=43 Croatia 1
=43 Ghana 1
=43 Iceland 1
=43 Iran 1
=43 Kenya 1
=43 Lithuania 1
=43 Myanmar 1
=43 Nigeria 1
=43 Pakistan 1
=43 Palestinian National Authority 1
=43 Puerto Rico 1
=43 Republic of Macedonia 1
=43 Serbia 1
=43 Slovenia 1
=43 South Korea 1
=43 Tibet 1
=43 Trinidad and Tobago 1
=43 Turkey 1
=43 Ukraine 1
=43 Vietnam 1
=43 Venezuela 1
=43 Yugoslavia 1

///M power
11-17-2006, 01:45 AM
8 nobel prizes, 5 million people.
nice.

Ahknaton
11-17-2006, 02:45 AM
nice.
It would be cool to see the list ranked by Nobel-prizes per capita. NZ has 3 prizes & 3 million people, so we'd beat the USA and Australia. We'd need 2 more to beat Israel.

Hrolf Kraki
11-17-2006, 02:47 AM
no were just smarter than everyone else

That's why you don't know how to use proper punctuation and capitalization?

Anarch
11-17-2006, 02:58 AM
Islam isn't exactly a great fuel for the kind of free-thinking and experimentation necessary to create something noteworthy enough to get awarded a Nobel prize for, y'know...

Carlos Danger
11-17-2006, 03:02 AM
Need to filter out Peace and Literature, which are awarded on the basis of politics and fashion

I'm also suspicious of the Economics prize, though it probably does have some merit

Physics, Medicine and Chemistry are the prizes of importance

Lack of a Maths prize is odd

Ahknaton
11-17-2006, 03:04 AM
Three of Israel's Nobel Prizes are Nobel Peace prizes (Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres). Since Rabin and Peres shared the prize one year (with Yasser Arafat as well), it should only count as 1/3 of a prize each.

///M power
11-17-2006, 10:45 AM
It would be cool to see the list ranked by Nobel-prizes per capita. NZ has 3 prizes & 3 million people, so we'd beat the USA and Australia. We'd need 2 more to beat Israel.

china: 100000000000000000000000000 people, 6 prizes only.:rofl:

///M power
11-17-2006, 10:48 AM
Three of Israel's Nobel Prizes are Nobel Peace prizes (Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres). Since Rabin and Peres shared the prize one year (with Yasser Arafat as well), it should only count as 1/3 of a prize each.

I wouldn't mind smashing their prizes to the ground:whip:

Kriger
11-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Are they calling for some kind of quotas?

It's a relatively recent addition to Affirmative Action/Equal Rights amendments....

Fade the Butcher
11-17-2006, 10:55 AM
maybe its beacuse they are all stupid

My thoughts exactly.

Ahknaton
11-17-2006, 10:57 AM
I wouldn't mind smashing their prizes to the ground:whip:
LOL, well since war broke out again, maybe they should have to give them back? :D

Jimbo Gomez
11-17-2006, 11:02 AM
Samir Ubeid, an Iraqi Researcher Living in Europe: The Nobel Prize Is Racist and Stems from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

I think he just answered his own question.

If you look at the pro capita rating, Iceland wins hands nown, together with Saint Lucia and East Timor. Although I once read that one of the Italian prizes was to someone from the Vatican (I forget where I read it). If that is true it'd put the Vatican on top.

Winston
11-17-2006, 04:55 PM
It's no surprise that the UK does so well. I don't think anyone can touch the Anglos when it comes to creativity. Can you imagine how this trend will suffer with the changing demographics? It doesn't bear thinking about...

Der Sozialist
11-17-2006, 05:02 PM
I think he just answered his own question.

If you look at the pro capita rating, Iceland wins hands nown, together with Saint Lucia and East Timor. Although I once read that one of the Italian prizes was to someone from the Vatican (I forget where I read it). If that is true it'd put the Vatican on top.

Saint Lucia beats Iceland—2 prizes per ~160,000 people versus 1 for ~300,000 and surprisingly Saint Lucia is 90% Black.

Geist
11-17-2006, 05:05 PM
nice.

Ireland has 6, and not even 4 million people. :dance2:

///M power
11-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Ireland has 6, and not even 4 million people. :dance2:

yes..:)
dont get me wrong I dont have anything against the Irish people, but maybe its because they have nothing to do all day, and no one to fight, while Israel is in the middle of the battle zone.
its easier when you live in a quiet isolated place like Ireland or Iceland,but when 90% of the efforts by the government/professionals/public goes to military and war/national security stuff its a different story.
lets take the Irish and put them here and see how many Nobel prizes they would get.:whip:
we have more important stuff to do here,like survive, but still we get Nobel prizes.

by the way,136 of the Nobel prizes in the world were by Jews.

///M power
11-17-2006, 05:45 PM
all time Jewish Nobel prizes in physics:45, 26% of the total awards.
all time Jewish Nobel prizes in chemistry:28,19% of the total awards.
all time Jewish Nobel prizes in physiology and medicine:52,29% of the total awards
all time Jewish Nobel prizes in literature:12,12% of the total awards.
all time Jewish Nobel prizes in economics:21,28% of the total awards.
:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

Carlos Danger
11-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Interesting stats here (http://members.shaw.ca/delajara/Nobels.html)

By the magic of Internet Explorer, it's very easy to put all this into Excel and play around with the numbers

If we ignore Literature and Peace (and microstates like Luxembourg) we get this ranking of population/prizes:

1. Sweden
2. Switzerland
3. Denmark
4. Britain
5. Netherlands
6. Austria
7. U.S.A.
8. Germany
9. Norway
10. France
11. Belgium
12. Canada
13. Ireland
14. Australia
15. Hungary
16. Finland
17. Italy
18. Portugal
19. Yugoslavia
20. Argentina
21. Poland
22. Czechoslovakia
23. Romania
24. Japan
25. USSR
26. Spain
27. South Africa
28. Egypt
29. Mexico
30. Pakistan

The low ranking of Japan and the USSR is interesting (only 5 and 10 prizes respectively)

Geist
11-17-2006, 05:53 PM
yes..:)
dont get me wrong I dont have anything against the Irish people, but maybe its because they have nothing to do all day, and no one to fight, while Israel is in the middle of the battle zone.
its easier when you live in a quiet isolated place like Ireland or Iceland,but when 90% of the efforts by the government/professionals/public goes to military and war/national security stuff its a different story.
lets take the Irish and put them here and see how many Nobel prizes they would get.:whip:
we have more important stuff to do here,like survive, but still we get Nobel prizes.

by the way,136 of the Nobel prizes in the world were by Jews.

Fair enough :D

///M power
11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Fair enough :D

:beerchug:
are you Irish?

Geist
11-17-2006, 07:08 PM
:beerchug:
are you Irish?

I am indeed. :dance2:

Der Sozialist
11-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Interesting stats here (http://members.shaw.ca/delajara/Nobels.html)

By the magic of Internet Explorer, it's very easy to put all this into Excel and play around with the numbers

If we ignore Literature and Peace (and microstates like Luxembourg) we get this ranking of population/prizes:

Did you take into account the life span of the country?

Carlos Danger
11-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Did you take into account the life span of the country?
No. Just took the stats as given on that site.

I'm assuming the low rankings of the Soviets and Japanese is due to both cultures placing greater emphasis on applied rather than theoretical science

Der Sozialist
11-17-2006, 09:27 PM
My rankings:

Nobel Prize for Physics:

1.Denmark
2.Netherlands
3.Sweden
4.Britain
5.Ireland/Switzerland
7.USA
8.Germany
9.Austria
10.France
11.Canada
12.Italy
13.Poland
14.USSR
15.Japan
16.Pakistan
17.India

Nobel Prize for Chemistry:

1.Switzerland
2.Sweden
3.Britain
4.Germany
5.Norway
6.Finland
7.Netherlands
8.Denmark
9.USA
10.Canada
11.Austria
12.France
13.Belgium/Hungry
15.Yugoslavia
16.Czechoslovakia
17.Australia
18.Argentina
19.Poland
20.South Africa
21.Italy
22.Egypt
23.Mexico
24.Japan
25.USSR

Nobel Prize for Medicine:

1.Luxembourg
2.Switzerland
3.Denmark
4.Sweden
5.Britain
6.Austria
7.USA
8.Belgium
9.Germany
10.Australia
11.France
12.Netherlands
13.Portugal
14.Hungry
15.Italy
16.Canada
17.Argentina
18.Romania
19.Spain
20.Japan
21.USSR

Der Sozialist
11-17-2006, 09:31 PM
No. Just took the stats as given on that site.

I'm assuming the low rankings of the Soviets and Japanese is due to both cultures placing greater emphasis on applied rather than theoretical science
If we truly ranking these countries then we would have to take into account their life-span, average population over those years, etc. However, my rankings do not include those points because I am too lazy. :p

Richard Parker
11-20-2006, 04:33 PM
It's no surprise that the UK does so well. I don't think anyone can touch the Anglos when it comes to creativity. Can you imagine how this trend will suffer with the changing demographics? It doesn't bear thinking about...

Well we live in a completely Anglo-normative world.

It is the culture that pretty much defines what is good bad ugly cool uncool moral immoral and everything else. Non-Anglo cultures are measured by how closely they gel with this system. Not that I have a problem with it, it just is.

If changing demographics alter any of this, well, that is not a good or bad thing either. Just like it is not a good or bad thing if humans don't last as long as dinosaurs did. It isn't so much that it doesn't bear thinking about, the future is just not imaginable.

Winston
11-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Well we live in a completely Anglo-normative world.

It is the culture that pretty much defines what is good bad ugly cool uncool moral immoral and everything else. Non-Anglo cultures are measured by how closely they gel with this system. Not that I have a problem with it, it just is.

If changing demographics alter any of this, well, that is not a good or bad thing either. Just like it is not a good or bad thing if humans don't last as long as dinosaurs did. It isn't so much that it doesn't bear thinking about, the future is just not imaginable.

I consider it a bad thing if my country no longer has a population with the requisite intelligence and creativity to continue to push the boundaries of science and technology.

LeoAlbus
11-20-2006, 09:15 PM
The Nobel Prize committe doesn't cater to to halfwits nor does it essentially defile its integrity.

There's a nobel prize for every 300,000 swede.
There's a nobel prize for every 1,8 million american.

Is the Nobel Prize awarded disproportionately to Swedes than Americans because of spiteful bias, or an agenda to subvert the US? Crap, utter crap.

My God! It's SOG, Swedish Occupied Government! New World Order freaks should get their hands dirty and pants wet with this one. :bbbat: