View Full Version : Harjit's MootyFront Video

Pages : [1] 2

Keystone
11-18-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUhOzRpe2S8

Pretty cool harjit. :D

Lily
11-18-2006, 03:22 PM
:D Isn't his accent great? I need to get me a webcam!

Ahknaton
11-18-2006, 03:24 PM
Way cool! This "levels up" from just posting your picture. I'll have to give him rep next time I see him around. Now I know how to pronounce "harjit" too.

MrAngry
11-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Way cool! This "levels up" from just posting your picture. I'll have to give him rep next time I see him around. Now I know how to pronounce "harjit" too.

he needs to get his hair cut, very loutish:)

Liberal Lefty
11-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Awesome accent :D

MrRS
11-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Well at least he's not wearing those other glasses. :rofl:

harjit: do you always speak so slowly and in monotone or was that to try and prevent difficulty’s that people may have had understanding your accent?

Sandee
11-18-2006, 04:13 PM
:D Isn't his accent great? I need to get me a webcam!

I finally get to hear Harjit! :D

This is what I have to say: http://media.putfile.com/Harjit-get-a-hair-cut

Morpheus
11-18-2006, 04:24 PM
he needs to get his hair cut, very loutish:)

He wouldn't be Harjit without that hairstyle. :rofl:

MrAngry
11-18-2006, 04:26 PM

Then maybe he ought to change his name to hairjit. OMG crap joke!:mad: still posted it though

Ahknaton
11-18-2006, 04:33 PM
He's like Samson. If he cut his hair off he'd lose all his Internet debating powers. There's a joke about skinheads in here if you look for it.

Mike
11-19-2006, 02:44 AM
Oh yeah, real cool. I can't wait to hear him "whoop for joy" on youtube whenever some White girl breaks her parents' hearts by copulating with negroes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUhOzRpe2S8

Pretty cool harjit. :D

il ragno
11-19-2006, 03:28 AM
Well, he seems like an awfully nice kid, so why torpedo him?

Of course, he made his onscreen debut felching the squatting hindquarters of MootStormfront, but even that turns out to lend him an endearing clueless Hindu putz quality. So good job, Haji.

Billy Score
11-19-2006, 09:03 AM
i have to give that video and harjit a thumbs down in general. sorry.

///M power
11-19-2006, 10:35 AM
:rofl: :rofl:
when I read what he writes I always imagine an Indian accent:rofl: :rofl:
but it look like he doesn't have Indian accent..

Don Quixote
11-19-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry he dosn't have an Indian accent, an accent I quite like. Still, in the video he sounds and looks very like an old friend of mine I haven't seen in yonks, a bit weird that.

Morpheus
11-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Harjit is an interesting fellow.

He is a Japanese citizen, of Indian descent raised in Canada.

With that in mind I am not surprised that he does not have an Indian accent, he sounded about what I would expect him to sound like, it is consistent with his writing.

And he is very liberal minded compared to many Indians I have met and especially ones I have encountered on race-related message boards.

///M power
11-19-2006, 11:33 AM
to harjit:
everyone loves Indian accent,its very cute.
so please,next time fake an Indian accent.
:thanks:

sandee do you have Indian accent?

Morpheus
11-19-2006, 12:23 PM
She has an accent but it does not sound Indian to me.

Maybe semi-french, but I don't think she likes to hear that she does not sound Indian, I think it annoys her when I say it. :rofl:

I think you can hear her for yourself on the first page telling Harjit to get a haircut.

///M power
11-19-2006, 12:46 PM
She has an accent but it does not sound Indian to me.

Maybe semi-french, but I don't think she likes to hear that she does not sound Indian, I think it annoys her when I say it. :rofl:

I think you can hear her for yourself on the first page telling Harjit to get a haircut.

I heard it now!
she doesn't sound Indian.
my parents have some Indian friends so I know exactly the Indian accent.

Richard Parker
11-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Harjit is an interesting fellow.

He is a Japanese citizen, of Indian descent raised in Canada.

With that in mind I am not surprised that he does not have an Indian accent, he sounded about what I would expect him to sound like, it is consistent with his writing.

And he is very liberal minded compared to many Indians I have met and especially ones I have encountered on race-related message boards.

I'm not a Japanese citizen dude. Wifey is, and I live there most of the year.

I am usually in Canada for a month or two in December / January, various family and work matters. My wife joins me for part of that time, she's used to the cold now. :)

The illiberal Indians you meet on message boards (especially SF) tend to be the Hindu Nazis... trust me you don't meet many in real life. They are probably alienated ubergeeks.

@Basil, I can fake an Indian accent but it kind of falls apart quickly. The late great Peter Sellers does a better one, as Hrundi V. Bakshi, in The Party (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063415/).

Daniel Shays
11-19-2006, 05:03 PM
:D Isn't his accent great?
He doesn't have an accent.

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 05:06 PM

Doesnt everyone have an accent?

Liberal Lefty
11-19-2006, 05:08 PM
@Basil, I can fake an Indian accent but it kind of falls apart quickly. The late great Peter Sellers does a better one, as Hrundi V. Bakshi, in The Party (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063415/).

Me and my dad loved that movie :D

Its great how they made a white man look so Indian.

Sellers nailed it.

Daniel Shays
11-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Doesnt everyone have an accent? No. You and your fellow urchin, Bippitybop should listen to how normal people talk.

Don Quixote
11-19-2006, 05:19 PM
@Basil, I can fake an Indian accent but it kind of falls apart quickly. The late great Peter Sellers does a better one, as Hrundi V. Bakshi, in The Party (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063415/).Birdy, num-num!

I do a very good impersonation of Sellers doing Bakshi!

There's a few other accents and characters that I do, but this is one of my personal favourites.

il ragno
11-19-2006, 05:34 PM
That's actually the second Hindu Sellers has played....he did a hilarious extended cameo as a Gupta physician in THE ROAD TO HONG KONG ['62].

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 05:34 PM
No. You and your fellow urchin, Bippitybop should listen to how normal people talk.

And how do normal people talk?

Daniel Shays
11-19-2006, 05:37 PM
And how do normal people talk?Like Harjit. Pristine English with no accent.

Lily
11-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Like Harjit. Pristine English with no accent.
1) He does have an accent, a Canadian one.
2) Considering the language is the English langauge, one would have thought that an English accent would be an acceptable one to speak it in. :)

Daniel Shays
11-19-2006, 05:40 PM
1) He does have an accent, a Canadian one.
2) Considering the language is the English langauge, one would have thought that an English accent would be an acceptable one to speak it in. :)
Provincial philistine, welcome to my ignore list.

Liberal Lefty
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Sellers has played an indian quite a few times....

http://www.petersellersappreciationsociety.com/Pictures/FCharacter/HrundiV.Bakshi.jpg
http://www.petersellersappreciationsociety.com/Pictures/FCharacter/Dr.AhmedElKabir.jpg
http://www.petersellersappreciationsociety.com/Pictures/FCharacter/IndianNeurologist.jpg

Lily
11-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Provincial philistine, welcome to my ignore list.
Oh no! How will I ever cope knowing that someone I don't know or care about has added me to their ignore list over something as trivial as an accent!?. :nopity: Forgive me if I don't lose any sleep over it. :rofl:

Keystone
11-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Harjit made a nice gesture by making a video. His accent sounds Canadian-ish. He's a nice fellow.

It gets all blown out of proportion by the usual anal-retentives....:rofl:

Boo.

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Harjit made a nice gesture by making a video. His accent sounds Canadian-ish. He's a nice fellow.

Boo.

Quite right, he seems a nice man, who looks much younger than he is. I think falling out over whether he has an accent or not is childish................ but he does have one :)

Lily
11-19-2006, 05:53 PM

Boo.
Careful....:D

Liberal Lefty
11-19-2006, 05:56 PM
I can see how it must have been a bit of a disappointment when you expected him to sound like this guy.

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/h/apu.jpg

///M power
11-19-2006, 06:50 PM
yes, I was.

B-Pep
11-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Some tips for Harjit: Buy a comb, take a shower, brush your teeth for once.

Martin Kuklinski
11-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Mazdak and his roaches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nz97aZE1Ow

Daniel Shays
11-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Well, he seems like an awfully nice kid
He's a 41 year old man.

Keystone
11-20-2006, 01:34 AM
He's a 41 year old man.
You are a child.

Daniel Shays
11-20-2006, 01:47 AM
You are a child.
I'm a 20 yearold man.

brigadier Biggles
11-20-2006, 01:57 AM
this "real voice" thing was done on SE earlier this year i think, was good fun.

i have a boring voice, Roger Moore mixed with standard london drone mixed with some suffolk, maybe i'll record it tommorow and post it.

il ragno
11-20-2006, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by il ragno
Well, he seems like an awfully nice kid

He's a 41 year old man.

I stand corrected. But, you know, it's hard to think of someone who records video valentines to MSF and pats himself on the back for "fighting racists" as a full-grown adult.

Richard Parker
11-20-2006, 03:38 AM
I stand corrected. But, you know, it's hard to think of someone who records video valentines to MSF and pats himself on the back for "fighting racists" as a full-grown adult.

Well, we're both here, aren't we? :D

Billy Score
11-20-2006, 04:26 AM
Mazdak and his roaches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nz97aZE1Ow
i was wondering why i suddenly had a billion hits .

kultron
11-20-2006, 05:17 AM
This thread is dumb; Harjit is ugly and has a Canadian accent.

Starr
11-20-2006, 05:39 AM

Not to me, either.

Hippias
11-20-2006, 06:06 AM
Harjit looks and sounds even more boring than his posts read.

Johnson
11-20-2006, 06:22 AM
i have a boring voice, Roger Moore mixed with standard london drone mixed with some suffolk, maybe i'll record it tommorow and post it.

Pure Suffolk, Biggos from Suff'oke.

il ragno
11-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by Captain Rummor

Do my favorite Roger Moore line, said over and over and over again pointlessly - you could turn it into a drinking game - in A VIEW TO A KILL: "The name's St John-Smythe; James St John-Smythe."

Dan Dare
11-20-2006, 07:29 AM
Tokyo today, Bollywood tomorrow?

Berianidze
11-20-2006, 07:35 AM
this "real voice" thing was done on SE earlier this year i think, was good fun.

That would be interesting to hear what members of the Phora sound like. My voice is completely uninspiring to say the least. I recorded something a while ago for someone, and I think I still have it somewhere. If I can find it I'll post it, or see if there's a way I can upload a recording.

Masty
11-20-2006, 12:10 PM
Harjshit looks like a vagrant. Definitely a face punchable on sight. Or has someone beat me to it, judging by the width of his hooter.....

हिन्दुस्तान
11-20-2006, 01:17 PM
I've been a lurker at MSF for a while and Harjit seems like a nice enough guy.

Although his politics are a little too liberal for my liking.

हिन्दुस्तान

MrAngry
11-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Harjshit looks like a vagrant. Definitely a face punchable on sight. Or has someone beat me to it, judging by the width of his hooter.....

You're a real nice guy :)

Masty
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
You're a real nice guy :)

'hanx. Don't expect a compliment back at ye though.

Winston
11-20-2006, 03:21 PM

Very nice voice.:hump: Why has no one else commented?

Lily
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
:D I would have but I have heard her voice loads of times already.

Daniel Shays
11-20-2006, 03:28 PM
She does have a nice voice.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-20-2006, 03:30 PM
@Sandee.

What accent is that? :)

///M power
11-20-2006, 03:31 PM

I did also!:whip:

Dr. Gutberlet
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
My comment is there.

Berianidze
11-20-2006, 04:21 PM
You're right. The accent is nice, it is a very pretty voice.

brigadier Biggles
11-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Do my favorite Roger Moore line, said over and over and over again pointlessly - you could turn it into a drinking game - in A VIEW TO A KILL: "The name's St John-Smythe; James St John-Smythe."

i'll give it a go :D, lol.

Sandee
11-20-2006, 06:37 PM
@Sandee.

What accent is that? :)

I don't know. Some say I sound semi-french. Some say, there's a hint of indian there. Lol. The weirdest one was PJP saying I sound japanese! He is probably joking. At home, I speak french and/or mauritian slang mostly. Could it be why I don't sound that indian? Um, I don't even speak Hindi because I can't really. :D

Hrolf Kraki
11-20-2006, 06:46 PM

Your voice is sexy. :p

Morpheus
11-20-2006, 07:05 PM
I don't know. Some say I sound semi-french. Some say, there's a hint of indian there. Lol. The weirdest one was PJP saying I sound japanese! He is probably joking. At home, I speak french and/or mauritian slang mostly. Could it be why I don't sound that indian? Um, I don't even speak Hindi because I can't really. :D

Yeah, I think that's why.

Accents are pretty much a person adapting to another language while still maintaining the mannerism of their native tongue.

Since your native language isn't even Indian I don't really detect the accent. I haven't been around many French people either so I am not all that familiar with the accent, you may sound more French to someone who has, even though I have heard you speak French.

Around here Indian accents are very distinct because the Indians who have it usually only lived in America for a few years and are still learning the language.

My geometry partner in high school (who's name was "Hardik" ironically) had a very strong Indian accent. He could barely speak English though, I often had to make sure I was not talking too fast or using too big of words or else he would say "Sorry, I don't understand".

My friend Brian on the other hand has lived in America most of his life, his parents are from India, he doesn't have an accent at all, he speaks English like any other American and talks the local slang.

A Hindu girl I dated named Anjali had a slight accent, but spoke English alot better than Hardik. She did not have trouble with the language at all she spoke fluently, but with a slight accent unlike Brian who had none whatsoever.

Another guy I worked with from Trinidad, named Kenny, also had an Indian accent. English was his first language as it is the official language in Trinidad (infact he once critized American English as being very rough and rude he was appaled by how people seemed to swear in everyday speech) but he had a heavy accent nonetheless. It was a funny accent because he sounded both Indian and Carribean (think Jamaica) at the same time.

It might be to some people Sandee that you sound both French and Indian. I'd say more French. You said the language in Mauritius is Creole right? Is that a mix of different dialects like French with Hindi and some other local languages?

Sandee
11-20-2006, 07:22 PM
^
http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=201664&postcount=308

I feel too lazy to explain all over again. I mentioned it in another thread. :p

Morpheus
11-20-2006, 07:26 PM
^
http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=201664&postcount=308

I feel too lazy to explain all over again. I mentioned it in another thread. :p

How lazy. :mad:

J/k, that's fine everything I wanted to know is there. :rofl:

Winston
11-20-2006, 07:37 PM

I know you're Indian so perhaps that directed me into hearing an Indian voice, but you sound to me a little bit like the Indian girl in The Office (you might have no idea who that is if you don't watch the show), but without the grating inflection which is often heard in American English speakers these days. Perhaps considering your background you shouldn't sound Indian, but I think you do sound like an Indian who clearly lives in North America.

Morpheus
11-20-2006, 07:46 PM
Despite what Bip says (she's British :p ). I don't detect an accent in Harjit's voice he sounds like a general English speaking person in North America.

Like a news reporter on CNN.

I've never heard anyone speak English the way Sandee does on the other hand.

Sandee
11-20-2006, 07:49 PM
I know you're Indian so perhaps that directed me into hearing an Indian voice, but you sound to me a little bit like the Indian girl in The Office (you might have no idea who that is if you don't watch the show), but without the grating inflection which is often heard in American English speakers these days. Perhaps considering your background you shouldn't sound Indian, but I think you do sound like an Indian who clearly lives in North America.

Oh, I've never watched the show. I'm tempted to now. :)

Sandee
11-20-2006, 07:50 PM

Are you saying I have a weird accent? :bbbat:

MrAngry
11-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Despite what Bip says (she's British :p ). I don't detect an accent in Harjit's voice he sounds like a general English speaking person in North America.

Like a news reporter on CNN.

Its a matter of perspective, to us Brits harjit has an accent, there are many accents witin the UK too. :)

Morpheus
11-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Are you saying I have a weird accent? :bbbat:

No. :rofl:

Just one I am not used to hearing. :p

You have a nice voice in any case. :)

Heavens to Betsy
11-20-2006, 08:30 PM

Exactly, he has a North American accent.

Winston
11-20-2006, 08:50 PM
The idea that a person doesn't have an accent because they speak in a manner common to your part of the world makes me chuckle.

Berianidze
11-20-2006, 08:52 PM
The idea that a person doesn't have an accent because they speak in a manner common to your part of the world makes me chuckle.
I know what you mean. Sometimes I like to speak with my (Georgian) accent just for fun, but I can completely switch to a North American english speaking accent with little effort. TO me, both are accents, one I just had to work on (the North American).

Morpheus
11-20-2006, 09:24 PM

It's not simply that. From an American perspective accents are tradtionally viewed as one where a person's speech in English is influenced by a foreign language.

The few exceptions would be the Southern USA (southern accent), New York and parts of New England, Texas and California.

Otherwise most people I know consider the way most people speak in the NorthEastern USA and the midwest to just be "normal" English.

Britons are thought of as speaking a "proper" English (vs. American English which is considered to be generic). And Carribean and Austrailian accents are thought of as being downright comical to many Americans.

Heavens to Betsy
11-20-2006, 09:35 PM
It's not simply that. From an American perspective accents are tradtionally viewed as one where a person's speech in English is influenced by a foreign language.

The few exceptions would be the Southern USA (southern accent), New York and parts of New England, Texas and California.

Otherwise most people I know consider the way most people speak in the NorthEastern USA and the midwest to just be "normal" English.

Britons are thought of as speaking a "proper" English (vs. American English which is considered to be generic). And Carribean and Austrailian accents are thought of as being downright comical to many Americans.

O-k... but you do realise that speaking with a 'general American' accent is no more correct than speaking with a New York, Texan, Aussie, etc accent.

Most people I know would speak with some varient of a Dublin accent and would not consider the General American accent to be normal (it sounds like a too slow drawl to me, and puts me in mind of laziness).

Johnson
11-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Exactly, he has a North American accent.

Specifically, a midwestern Canadian/American one.

Scryllak
11-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Neat video Harj.

I always thought it was pronounced Har-jit, though, not Har-jeet. I'm too used to the old way to change. :p

Sandee
11-20-2006, 11:36 PM
Neat video Harj.

I always thought it was pronounced Har-jit, though, not Har-jeet. I'm too used to the old way to change. :p

Same here. I'm too used to pronouncing it like "hurrrrrrrrrjeeet" to want to change that now. :D

Isra'il Yahya
11-21-2006, 01:03 AM
Sandee has a beautiful soothing voice. I wonder what Mixed Race and the other people with obvious Indian ancestry sound like.

brigadier Biggles
11-21-2006, 02:56 AM
sorry ragno, i can't do Roger Moore's voice, hes just too upper class for me, but this is me anyway.

http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1164077636.wav

B-Pep
11-21-2006, 03:31 AM
I flagged Harjits video because his brown face could mentally scar children.

Morpheus
11-21-2006, 04:01 AM
I flagged Harjits video because his brown face could mentally scar children.

What an immature and spiteful thing to do. :rolleyes:

Mike
11-21-2006, 04:08 AM
Yeah, so is "whooping in joy" at other folk's disappointments and misfortunes.

Lily
11-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Obviously didn't stay flagged for long, I just checked it out and I can still access it even though I am not 18.

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Sandee has a beautiful soothing voice. I wonder what Mixed Race and the other people with obvious Indian ancestry sound like.
Truly kama sutra for the ears...:D

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Truly kama sutra for the ears...:D

Tsk, If she was 70 years old you wouldnt be saying that, I reckon you're heavily influenced by the way she looks... I would say you were shallow, but you're probably not that deep! :rofl:

Morpheus
11-21-2006, 02:17 PM
Tsk, If she was 70 years old you wouldnt be saying that, I reckon you're heavily influenced by the way she looks... I would say you were shallow, but you're probably not that deep! :rofl:

I think some of the White Nationalist guys on here just can't get enough of hitting on the non-White girls, who's male counterparts regardless of beliefs, looks and similar ancestry they would want to castrate and hang from a pole at the sight of them hitting on a White girl in the same fashion.

It's a very hypocritical, sexist festishism.

This thread is supposed to be about Harjit yet they hear one voice clip and they start drooling. :rofl: :hump:

Morpheus
11-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah, so is "whooping in joy" at other folk's disappointments and misfortunes.

Who did this?

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 03:10 PM
I think some of the White Nationalist guys on here just can't get enough of hitting on the non-White girls, who's male counterparts regardless of beliefs, looks and similar ancestry they would want to castrate and hang from a pole at the sight of them hitting on a White girl in the same fashion.

This thread is supposed to be about Harjit yet they hear one voice clip and they start drooling. :rofl: :hump:

Most threads tend to lose their, well, thread after a while.

Whits Nationalism itself is very specific, how people who choose it as an ideology apply it is another matter. And before I'm leapt on by all and sundry, this does apply to all ideologies ok.

I have to say what amuses me more is I bet alot of the WN's WS's etc, sun themselves on beaches to look like the races they hold in such low regard. :rofl:

Dr. Gutberlet
11-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Uh, no matter how much a white person tans they will still have superior features to subhumans. It's impossible to mistake a tanned white for a subhuman.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 03:22 PM
I have to say what amuses me more is I bet alot of the WN's WS's etc, sun themselves on beaches to look like the races they hold in such low regard. :rofl:

I don't understand why people keep saying this :confused:

Its a complete falsehood.

Berianidze
11-21-2006, 03:26 PM

Who was hitting on non-White girls?

BTW, I'm not a WN and I'm not trying to get in an argument with you about what you said, I'm just asking. I didn't see anything that really resembled "drooling," but rather comments on Sandee's voice--which in turn was a response to the initial post of this thread.

Winston
11-21-2006, 03:37 PM

The idea that white people tan to look like non-whites is a fallacy which I find particularly laughable. Non-whites don't have a monopoly on melanin. Using UV exposure to stimulate melanin does not put you on a path with the intended destination being to look black.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Uh, no matter how much a white person tans they will still have superior features to subhumans. It's impossible to mistake a tanned white for a subhuman.

You take a good long hard look in the mirror and convince yourself you're superior! :rofl:

Berianidze
11-21-2006, 03:39 PM
The idea that white people tan to look like non-whites is a fallacy which I find particularly laughable. Non-whites don't have a monopoly on melanin. Using UV exposure to stimulate melanin does not put you on a path with the intended destination being to look black.
Don't forget the importance of getting a solid dose of Vitamin-D ;)

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 03:40 PM

Did I say that!? Flippin eck, humour is a rare commodity on here..... :) I reckon I'm due a backlash now! :(

///M power
11-21-2006, 03:44 PM
i see this all the time in Israel, its horrifying!
tourists come from Scandinavia and northern Europe to tan, and their skin is so sensitive that they get burned severely and need hospital treatment.
these idiots dont think that 40 degrees sun is enough,you know what they do? they also put oil! so they become fried meat.
people with extra white skin shouldn't tan,I had a girlfriend which was extremely white and I told her a thousand times that if she tries to tan her skin will only be red and burn, but people dont listen.
all they want is to be tan.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 03:47 PM
tourists come from Scandinavia and northern Europe to tan, and their skin is so sensitive that they get burned severely and need hospital treatment.
these idiots dont think that 40 degrees sun is enough,you know what they do? they also put oil! so they become fried meat.
people with extra white skin shouldn't tan,I had a girlfriend which was extremely white and I told her a thousand times that if she tries to tan her skin will only be red and burn, but people dont listen.
all they want is to be tan.

My wife is very fair skinned, I'm keep telling her that if she keeps on sun worshipping her skin will go all crinkley and old before its time, and there's the risk of cancer! She lok older than her mother at this rate!

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Did I say that!? Flippin eck, humour is a rare commodity on here..... :) I reckon I'm due a backlash now! :(

You will have to excuse me then as I am a Newbie :duh:

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Guilty as charged!
Can I help it that I appreciate beauty, and that a 70-year old wrinkled puss wouldn't fit into that category?
How shallow I am! :D

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Understatement of the day! :D

Morpheus
11-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Who was hitting on non-White girls?

BTW, I'm not a WN and I'm not trying to get in an argument with you about what you said, I'm just asking. I didn't see anything that really resembled "drooling," but rather comments on Sandee's voice--which in turn was a response to the initial post of this thread.

Her voice clip was on response to the thread. As for the comments they ranged from telling her, her voice was sexy, to using humping smilies and making sexual comments like "Kama Sutra for the ears".

It's just one example, they also hit on non-White girls in private through rep and PM, we used to laugh on MSF when the non-White girls on the board went to forums like SF and The Phora and what WN would attempt to try on them.

The fact is that light-skin pigmentation is the defining trademark of membership into "The White Race". Any person with more than an olive skintone is often considered to be racially suspect by WNs.

So it stands to reason that sun-tanning while it's not going to give you the morphology of a West African or East Asian is going to make you look "less White".

Sandee
11-21-2006, 03:55 PM
I don't understand why people keep saying this :confused:

Its a complete falsehood.

I agree. This is the weirdest and most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I don't think whites tan to look like non-whites. In the same way, I don't think that those with nappy hair straighten them to look like whites. Nappy hair (like I've read) is hard to manage and women like different hairstyles every now and then. It's easier to work with straight hair than nappy hair.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 03:57 PM
tourists come from Scandinavia and northern Europe to tan.

I can agree with this.

We have a few Danes and a fair few Dutch people in our firm who are obsessed with tanning. However they don't over do it.

Its bad for business.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Guilty as charged!
Can I help it that I appreciate beauty, and that a 70-year old wrinkled puss wouldn't fit into that category?
How shallow I am! :D

A puddle has more depth :rofl: .

Sandee
11-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Her voice clip was on response to the thread. As for the comments they ranged from telling her, her voice was sexy, to using humping smilies and making sexual comments like "Kama Sutra for the ears".

It's just one example, they also hit on non-White girls in private through rep and PM, we used to laugh on MSF when the non-White girls on the board went to forums like SF and The Phora and what WN would attempt to try on them.

Mansa,

Would you feel better if they said I sounded like an 8 year old? :p God, you take things too seriously at times; and there's a big difference in saying that my voice is nice to "drooling" over me.

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:02 PM
A puddle has more depth :rofl: .
Fuck, you can spit a lungee on the floor and it'll be deeper than me.
But, right now, Sandee is hawt. Would I leave her at 70? Hells yes! I'll probs leave my wife by 70 too.

Lily
11-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Come on Sandee :D the use of the little 'Humpy' emoticon is a tiiiiny bit droolier than innocently 'commenting' :rofl: I think Hachiko might have also mentioned the Karma Sutra in his comment. :p

(I'm not saying these people are WN's but you get what I mean....)

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 04:06 PM
Mansa,

Would you feel better if they said I sounded like an 8 year old? :p God, you take things too seriously at times; and there's a big difference in saying that my voice is nice to "drooling" over me.

You seem to be a nice woman, and you do have a nice cheerful voice. But Mansa is pointing out there is a little hypocrisy on here, the fact that you are coloured would be enough for some of this guys to dismiss you, the fact that you are very attractive has a different effect. :)

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Fuck, you can spit a lungee on the floor and it'll be deeper than me.
But, right now, Sandee is hawt. Would I leave her at 70? Hells yes! I'll probs leave my wife by 70 too.

Tasteful mate, veeeery tasteful :) :rofl:

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:09 PM
You seem to be a nice woman, and you do have a nice cheerful voice. But Mansa is pointing out there is a little hypocrisy on here, the fact that you are coloured would be enough for some of this guys to dismiss you, the fact that you are very attractive has a different effect. :)
Well, from my brief time at VNN I can attest some WN's have the mindset that it is fully acceptable to spill one's seed into a lesser human, much as the plantation owners of old did with their slaves and DeNiro does with his partners. :D In a way, it is seen as proper utilization of one's "property".
As for me, as long as you don't look like a damn gorilla it's fair game! :hump:

Sandee
11-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Harmless comments on board aren't a big deal to me; none of those people who've commented on the voice clip (in this thread) have tried anything on me.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Well, from my brief time at VNN I can attest some WN's have the mindset that it is fully acceptable to spill one's seed into a lesser human, much as the plantation owners of old did with their slaves and DeNiro does with his partners. :D In a way, it is seen as proper utilization of one's "property".
As for me, as long as you don't look like a damn gorilla it's fair game! :hump:

What if its a cute Gorrilla with a cute voice?

Morpheus
11-21-2006, 04:11 PM
I agree. This is the weirdest and most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I don't think whites tan to look like non-whites. In the same way, I don't think that those with nappy hair straighten them to look like whites. Nappy hair (like I've read) is hard to manage and women like different hairstyles every now and then. It's easier to work with straight hair than nappy hair.

The main difference is that extremely light-skin pigmentation is an exclusive adaptation to a Northern Eurasian climate of which the people are regarded as White.

Tightly coiled and straight hair ranges in many groups of people. Straight hair is not exclusive to Whites and tightly coiled hair is not exclusive to anyone.

Mansa,

Would you feel better if they said I sounded like an 8 year old? :p

I would be totally creeped out if they did and considered that to be sexy. :rofl:

You don't sound like a 8 year old, whoever said that was being silly, you just have a feminine voice.

God, you take things too seriously at times; and there's a big difference in saying that my voice is nice to "drooling" over me.

Humping smilies and sexual innuendo are far beyond just saying it is "nice".

But I really must not get on Hachiko's case among the others because he has already betrayed his race by marrying an Asian woman, so flirting with a non-White girl is hardly a big deal for him. :nopity:

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:13 PM
What if its a cute Gorrilla with a cute voice?

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/donotwant.jpg

Lily
11-21-2006, 04:15 PM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/donotwant.jpg

I love that picture! It made me laugh outloud! :rofl:

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 04:16 PM
@Hachiko

Would you copulate with a black girl?

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 04:17 PM

Me too, :) :)

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Yeah, Shiba Inus are soooo cute! :D

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:18 PM
@Hachiko

Would you copulate with a black girl?
No, never...
I have been hit on by Black girls too, verrrrry uncomfortable feeling. :(

Billy Score
11-21-2006, 04:21 PM
Practice what you preach. How can i ask of white women to not sleep with negroids if i am sleeping with negroids? it is hypocritical and damages our legitimacy.

Dr. Gutberlet
11-21-2006, 04:23 PM
You take a good long hard look in the mirror and convince yourself you're superior! :rofl:

I do so everyday as I brush my pearly whites. I'm leaning to a more overall misanthropia at this point though over sheer racism. This is possibly because I live in NYC, where the whites are probably more detestable than the coloureds.

Sandee
11-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Well, let's say, I commented on Captain Rummor's voice clip (which he posted earlier on) and said that he has a nice voice, would that be seen as "flirting"? Hang me! Or if I said, he looked nice, does that mean I'm trying anything on? Obviously not.

Either way, Harjit should make another clip where he's doing a James Brown impersonation. He once mentioned being able to do this special dance move of his. :)

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:25 PM
White girls can copulate with as many Blacks as they please. If I catch a whiff of fried chicken between their legs, though, I'm booting them out of bed. Those are my ideals, and I have a right to call 'em as I see 'em. :)

Morpheus
11-21-2006, 04:30 PM
White girls can copulate with as many Blacks as they please. If I catch a whiff of fried chicken between their legs, though, I'm booting them out of bed. Those are my ideals, and I have a right to call 'em as I see 'em. :)

What if you smell fried rice and General Tso's chicken or curry?

Would you kick them out then? You obviously have no problem fornicating with the female counter parts from the groups that eat that kind of food. :rolleyes:

I just shake my head when racists are inconsistent.

Do you like Hispanic girls? I seem to recall you saying you would never let your daughter marry one.

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:37 PM

Would you kick them out then? You obviously have no problem fornicating with the female counter parts from the groups that eat that kind of food. :rolleyes:
I love Chinese and Indian food. :):):)

As there are different types of people, there are people with different racial values. I don't take a "White Supremacy" stance. Never did. I just hold many other races in a lower regard, based on how their race behaves for the most part.

Do you like Hispanic girls? I seem to recall you saying you would never let your daughter marry one.
Well, I hope my daughter doesn't marry a Hispanic girl, that means she'd be a lesbian too. :(
I've made posts in the past referring to numerous Hispanic girls I have had relations with. However, when you get to know a race's women, you often meet the men too. Many Hispanic men are abusive and unfaithful to their wives, and usually don't earn much either. I am trying to raise my daughter to naturally avoid unqualified people like such. Right now she's only 2, so I'm pretty sure I have some time. :)

Billy Score
11-21-2006, 04:37 PM

I agree and this sort of thing is only harming. by the way, what is "hispanic?"

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:40 PM
by the way, what is "hispanic?"
Spics. Often seen in maternity wards or on delivery bikes. :D

Morpheus
11-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Well, I hope my daughter doesn't marry a Hispanic girl, that means she'd be a lesbian too. :(

Hispanic guy.

I've made posts in the past referring to numerous Hispanic girls I have had relations with. However, when you get to know a race's women, you often meet the men too. Many Hispanic men are abusive and unfaithful to their wives, and usually don't earn much either. I am trying to raise my daughter to naturally avoid unqualified people like such. Right now she's only 2, so I'm pretty sure I have some time. :)

If a person's character is what you value then why not judge them on that? White men are not angels either.

I agree and this sort of thing is only harming. by the way, what is "hispanic?"

Mestizo if you prefer.

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Hispanic guy.

Even worse.

If a person's character is what you value then why not judge them on that? White men are not angels either.

I judge individuals based on character, but I appraise the race first based on stereotype. Which is better? I walk through Harlem, tra-la-la, because I know some quality Black people, only to come home sans gold and sneakers? Or I avoid Black communities, and, if I make friends with a decent Black person, through work, or through a social event? I'll stick with the latter.
White men are not all angels of course. I learned that lesson starting within my own family.

Mestizo if you prefer.
I prefer none.

Morpheus
11-21-2006, 04:53 PM
I judge individuals based on character, but I appraise the race first based on stereotype. Which is better? I walk through Harlem, tra-la-la, because I know some quality Black people, only to come home sans gold and sneakers? Or I avoid Black communities, and, if I make friends with a decent Black person, through work, or through a social event? I'll stick with the latter.
White men are not all angels of course. I learned that lesson starting within my own family.

As far as interracial dating is concerned you'd be dealing with potential suiters for your daughter on an individual basis.

Would you permit her to marry a non-White/Asian who turned out to be a gentleman?

If you ever have a son would your attitude towards who he dates differ from the daughter?

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 04:59 PM
I do so everyday as I brush my pearly whites. I'm leaning to a more overall misanthropia at this point though over sheer racism. This is possibly because I live in NYC, where the whites are probably more detestable than the coloureds.

Thats not healthy, but it is consistant

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 05:23 PM
As far as interracial dating is concerned you'd be dealing with potential suiters for your daughter on an individual basis.
In Harlem? I don't think so; unless, of course, you are referring to the sections where affluent whites are pushing the monkeys out. Or the decently sized Japanese contingent that lives near Columbia. But a simian? Never.

Would you permit her to marry a non-White/Asian who turned out to be a gentleman?

In the end, if he truly loves her and treats her right, I'll accept him. Some Asians are fine too. My wife however, doesn't want them marrying Koreans, Chinese, Thais, Vietnamese, Indonesians, Malays, or Filipinos (yes, there are racialist Japanese women).

If you ever have a son would your attitude towards who he dates differ from the daughter?
Are men and women different? So of course. BTW, I do have a son, he'll be one on the 29th. My advice to him is this: Play the field. Don't get married.
I will not be happy though, to say the least, if he brings home a gorilla. He can bring home a Rican if she is one of the clean city ones, and only if she makes some killer arroz con pollo for Papito Anthony. :D

Billy Score
11-21-2006, 05:58 PM
LOL a japanese woman who marries some white guy wants her children to NOT marry an asian unless they are japanese?

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 06:00 PM
LOL a japanese woman who marries some white guy wants her children to NOT marry an asian unless they are japanese?
'Scuse me I'm supposed to be on your ignore list.
But yeah, that's her feelings.

Winston
11-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Come on Sandee :D the use of the little 'Humpy' emoticon is a tiiiiny bit droolier than innocently 'commenting' :rofl: I think Hachiko might have also mentioned the Karma Sutra in his comment. :p

(I'm not saying these people are WN's but you get what I mean....)

I rarely use emoticons, and if I do, like I did in this case, then they shouldn't be taken literally. However, I am a healthy guy and that voice did evoke mental hump smilies. Sandee is attractive. That's a statement of fact that anybody can see, and I'm not venturing into uncomfortable drooling territory by saying it. I am as comfortable saying that about a member of this forum as I am about a celebrity or anybody else who doesn't have a chance of reading it.

Lily
11-21-2006, 08:46 PM
I rarely use emoticons, and if I do, like I did in this case, then they shouldn't be taken literally. However, I am a healthy guy and that voice did evoke mental hump smilies. Sandee is attractive. That's a statement of fact that anybody can see, and I'm not venturing into uncomfortable drooling territory by saying it. I am as comfortable saying that about a member of this forum as I am about a celebrity or anybody else who doesn't have a chance of reading it.
:D I'm not criticising you. Don't take my post seriously, it was more an attempt to have a joke with Sandee than anything else. :)

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM
:D I'm not criticising you. Don't take my post seriously, it was more an attempt to have a joke with Sandee than anything else. :)

Joke! cant be doin with that now can we! :cuss:

Winston
11-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Joke! cant be doin with that now can we! :cuss:

Your previous 'joke' sounded all too much like serious arguments coming from your side.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Your previous 'joke' sounded all too much like serious arguments coming from your side.

like anything, its the interpretation of the recipient,

that guy
11-22-2006, 12:12 AM
@ Mansa: I think that the relaxed atmosphere here is a good thing. Besides, if you're not a "WN", then flirting with a non-European is not hypocritical. Furthermore, forum flirting is not exactly equivalent to its RL counterpart. Most posters here realize that they are probably not going to get a chance at a real relationship with a conservative Hindu girl. Heck, even I probably don't have much more than a 70/30 chance.

B-Pep
11-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Practice what you preach. How can i ask of white women to not sleep with negroids if i am sleeping with negroids? it is hypocritical and damages our legitimacy.

When a white man who is NS talks to a non-white girl it's usually praising something totally non-sexual, every time a nigger talks to a white girl it is with sex in mind as to them, any white girl (regardless of looks) is better than even the most "beautiful" black girl .

Morpheus
11-22-2006, 12:43 AM
@ Mansa: I think that the relaxed atmosphere here is a good thing. Besides, if you're not a "WN"....

I should stop using that word as The Phora is more diverse than Stormfront.

OK, from now on it is racist and in this case people who are against interracial dating but flirt with people of another race.

.....then flirting with a non-European is not hypocritical.

It is if you are against certain groups dating your kind but interested in other groups.

How would you feel about an Indian man (Harjit for example) pursuing a Jewish woman? Your female relative even.

Hypothetically if your flirting with Sandee or any other non-Jewish girl IRL, on the board etc. ever amounted to anything but you are against the same thing happening with the genders switched that makes you a hypocrite.

If not then my point does not apply to you.

Furthermore, forum flirting is not exactly equivalent to its RL counterpart. Most posters here realize that they are probably not going to get a chance at a real relationship with a conservative Hindu girl. Heck, even I probably don't have much more than a 70/30 chance.

Your behavior online in some part reflects your behavior offline, IRL.

I'm consistent. I have no problem with interracial dating. I have dated a Hindu
girl and have a friend (Brian who I mentioned earlier) who has dated Black girls. I do not disapprove of him doing this nor him me. So if I flirt with one online it is consistent with what I do IRL.

I know the boards are a bit of an escape from real life, a way for people to kick back and relax. I take most things on here in jest. But it is also a medium, especially on this board, for you to express your views and if you are seen behaving in a way that is inconsistent with the values you perpatuate it is indeed hypocritical.

If I say I am an anti-racist, a non-racist who doesn't have a problem with any group but then I turn around and start calling someone a Cracker and a Honkey even if I am mad the first thing that is going to happen is someone is going to get on my case and call me a hypocrite.

Infact this has already happened, I have been neg repped and chastised for making comments in the White boxers thread that were contrued as racist. People would love to see evidence that I am racist, they will take any oppurtunity to do so. Why? Because it is inconsistent with my ideological position.

Noone likes a hypocrite.

If you enjoy the relaxed attitude here so be it, but a hypocrite is still a hypocrite and you will get called on it as you would do others.

Keystone
11-22-2006, 12:50 AM
Harjit made a nice video.

that guy
11-22-2006, 12:54 AM
Mansa,

I don't have a problem with an Indian guy pursuing a Jewish woman (yes, including my sister; if he is a good guy then I won't have a problem with it). I'm not a hypocrite, Mansa, I'm just honest.

Starr
11-22-2006, 12:59 AM
OK, from now on it is racist and in this case people who are against interracial dating but flirt with people of another race.

Flirting and actual race mixing are two seperate matters. You can and probably will see members of others races who are what you consider attractive once in a while and some playful flirting is harmless, especially on the internet, if it goes beyond that, then you are being inconsistant and hypocritical, yes.

I have seen a few white nationalist males talk about asian girls being cute and it doesn't make me think, OMG, race mixer! as long as they are not also talking about how they had sex with or dated one,etc.

I am speaking in general, here, of course not about what you are specifically talking about.

///M power
11-22-2006, 01:00 AM
Mansa,

I don't have a problem with an Indian guy pursuing a Jewish woman (yes, including my sister; if he is a good guy then I won't have a problem with it). I'm not a hypocrite, Mansa, I'm just honest.

would you want someone that isn't Jewish to marry one of your family members?:whip: :whip: :whip:

Morpheus
11-22-2006, 01:08 AM
Flirting and actual race mixing are two seperate matters. You can and probably will see members of others races who are what you consider attractive once in a while and some playful flirting is harmless, especially on the internet, if it goes beyond that, then you are being inconsistant and hypocritical, yes.

I have seen a few white nationalist males talk about asian girls being cute and it doesn't make me think, OMG, race mixer! as long as they are not also talking about how they had sex with or dated one,etc.

Flirting is miscegenation's ugly cousin.

It's like a vegetarian saying they are committed to not eating meat and then tasting a cheese burger patty without actually eating it.

I don't think your fellow racists would afford you the same generosity that you do their lusts if they saw you flirting with the Mestizo men that you casually find attractive.

that guy
11-22-2006, 01:10 AM
would you want someone that isn't Jewish to marry one of your family members?:whip: :whip: :whip:
It's not about what I want, MP. They can make up their own mind. If he is a decent non-Jewish guy, then I wouldn't really have a problem with it. The one exception is if he would be "decent" but of a poor genetic stock. But even then I would not make a huge deal out of it.

Starr
11-22-2006, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=Mansa Musa]Flirting is miscegenation's ugly cousin.

For a weak person who cares about their immediate pleasures more than their race, possibly.

I don't think your fellow racists would afford you the same generosity that you do their lusts if they saw you flirting with the Mestizo men that you casually find attractive.

I don't like the words "lusts", but for the most part I agree, I am just giving my own opinion.

I also want to make clear that I would never openly flirt with any mexican male in person.:whip: I know that was just an example, but I felt the need to say it anyway.

Morpheus
11-22-2006, 01:17 AM

Ok so it has been established that Guy is tolerant of his women dating interracially.

How about you MP? What would you say to your onw question and the accusations of hypocrisy at hand in this thread.

///M power
11-22-2006, 01:22 AM
It's not about what I want, MP. They can make up their own mind. If he is a decent non-Jewish guy, then I wouldn't really have a problem with it. The one exception is if he would be "decent" but of a poor genetic stock. But even then I would not make a huge deal out of it.

so you want to let go of our heritage basically.
Jews need to marry Jews,thats how we kept our identity all those years.
its good that in Israel a Jew and someone that isn't Jewish cant marry,the problems is that many Jews like you wouldn't mind to mix with others.
I dont have a problem with whites that aren't Jews, I really dont,and I respect them very much.
but I would like to marry only a Jew so I can keep what I am.
its not about hate.

///M power
11-22-2006, 01:27 AM
Ok so it has been established that Guy is tolerant of his women dating interracially.

How about you MP? What would you say to your onw question and the accusations of hypocrisy at hand in this thread.

my goal is to keep my identity,heritage,race.
anything that doesn't change my goals is ok by me.
if I want to have sex with Ashkenazim Jews why wouldn't I want to have sex with white girls that aren't Jews?
I just wouldn't marry them because that would mean MIXING and making a child that isn't a Jew! if our blood doesn't get mixed then I dont see a reason not to do it.

Morpheus
11-22-2006, 01:28 AM
I don't like the words "lusts", but for the most part I agree, I am just giving my own opinion.

I also want to make clear that I would never openly flirt with any mexican male in person.:whip: I know that was just an example, but I felt the need to say it anyway.

OK, now what if a Mexican stud like this man (or whoever you find attractive) came to the board?:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/reeb0k630/th_MarioLopez.jpg

Would you flirt with him on here?

Racialists make such a fuss about behavior and setting a good example so I am just curious as to what people think on this subject.

that guy
11-22-2006, 01:28 AM

That is an oversimplification.

so you want to let go of our heritage basically.
Jews need to marry Jews,thats how we kept our identity all those years.
its good that in Israel a Jew and someone that isn't Jewish cant marry,the problems is that many Jews like you wouldn't mind to mix with others.
I dont have a problem with whites that aren't Jews, I really dont,and I respect them very much.
but I would like to marry only a Jew so I can keep what I am.
its not about hate.
The Israelis can stay pure, but the ones in Europe and the US can intermarry as far as I'm concerned.

Morpheus
11-22-2006, 01:31 AM
my goal is to keep my identity,heritage,race.
anything that doesn't change my goals is ok by me.
if I want to have sex with Ashkenazim Jews why wouldn't I want to have sex with white girls that aren't Jews?
I just wouldn't marry them because that would mean MIXING and making a child that isn't a Jew! if our blood doesn't get mixed then I dont see a reason not to do it.

In other words you have no problem with viewing them as sex objects.

How do you feel about Jewish women who sleep with non-Jewish men? Would you marry such a woman if you knew this to be true about her?

///M power
11-22-2006, 01:32 AM
The Israelis can stay pure, but the ones in Europe and the US can intermarry as far as I'm concerned.

but dont you understand that this way they will kill our race?
the good thing about Jews even outside of Israel was always the fact that they didn't mix,so they kept our heritage all those years when they didn't even live together.
I dont see why you want to destroy that,but its your choice....

Morpheus
11-22-2006, 01:33 AM
That is an oversimplification.

How would you more adequetely describe your position?

This position seems to be vindicated by your words but if you disagree please elaborate.

///M power
11-22-2006, 01:39 AM
Mansa Musa]In other words you have no problem with viewing them as sex objects.
theoretically speaking,if its just sex I wouldn't care if its a white female or Jewish,the goal of the sex is not to make children. just sexual relief.
but, we are talking only about whites! I wouldnt have sex with African-blacks, even if they are "Jewish", no Arabs,no hispanics and so..

How do you feel about Jewish women who sleep with non-Jewish men? Would you marry such a woman if you knew this to be true about her?
I would find it more repulsive if a Jewish female had sex with a black Jew then a white non Jew.
it makes me sick just thinking about it.
anyway I wouldn't like it if Jewish females slept around.

that guy
11-22-2006, 01:40 AM
but dont you understand that this way they will kill our race?
the good thing about Jews even outside of Israel was always the fact that they didn't mix,so they kept our heritage all those years when they didn't even live together.
I dont see why you want to destroy that,but its your choice....
I'm not saying that I want to destroy anything, but this issue is too complicated for the time that I have now. We can come back to this when I have more time.

How would you more adequetely describe your position?

This position seems to be vindicated by your words but if you disagree please elaborate.
Like I told MP, I don't have time for a long debate now. Sorry. But I will say this: I was talking about individual cases, and Indian guys. If a family member is "in love" with an Indian, I won't hassle her. But that is not the same as tolerating 4 million aboriginals mating with Jewish or Israeli girls. That would be an abomination. Hope that clarifies things.

Morpheus
11-22-2006, 01:49 AM
theoretically speaking,if its just sex I wouldn't care if its a white female or Jewish,the goal of the sex is not to make children. just sexual relief.
but, we are talking only about whites! I wouldnt have sex with African-blacks, even if they are "Jewish", no Arabs,no hispanics and so..

Indians? Asians?

I would find it more repulsive if a Jewish female had sex with a black Jew then a white non Jew.
it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Like the above quote I'm talking broaders than your favorite hate victims including groups who's women you are more likely to find attractive and Jewish women being with their men.

...anyway I wouldn't like it if Jewish females slept around.

I don't think dating interracially qualifies as sleeping around in and of itself, but I think I understand your view now.

Keystone
11-22-2006, 01:50 AM
Since when are Jews a race? I must have missed that in the last 40 or so years of American life.

Starr
11-22-2006, 02:00 AM
OK, now what if a Mexican stud like this man (or whoever you find attractive) came to the board?:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/reeb0k630/th_MarioLopez.jpg

Would you flirt with him on here?

Racialists make such a fuss about behavior and setting a good example so I am just curious as to what people think on this subject.

the only ones I ever find remotely attractive are the ones who look very white/spanish(I have always liked southern European types, italians especially)"Hispanics" who fit that are very few and far between from what I have seen, most of them look quite visibly native american.

A joke about liking "dagos" got me some shit on vnn.:D

Mike
11-22-2006, 02:56 AM
Huh, I thought you had more sense that that.

Flirting is miscegenation's ugly cousin.
Well spoken for once. I agree.

From this statement, I assume you are of sephardic heritage, if you don't mind me asking? If so, do you consider Ashkenazim to be 100% your fellow Jews? If you don't believe in God, what does the sephardic/ashkenazic difference matter?

that guy
11-22-2006, 04:47 AM
Huh, I thought you had more sense that that.

Just because I have a realistic view on racial issues, it doesn't mean that I feel that individuals should be forced to marry within their race or culture. However, I will admit that seeing attractive Caucasian girls with Blacks or Mestizos disgusts me. Seeing Asian girls with Caucasian men doesn't bother me that much, and neither does seeing decent-looking Indians with Caucasians.

Of course, the question of personal choice of a mate is separate from the issue of immigration. That is the biggest threat to the west in my opinion. The most important thing in this regard, is for the West to stop letting third-world immigrants in.

We don't have to agree on everything, Mike. I respect your opinion, though.

Richard Parker
11-22-2006, 08:26 AM
@ Mansa: I think that the relaxed atmosphere here is a good thing. Besides, if you're not a "WN", then flirting with a non-European is not hypocritical. Furthermore, forum flirting is not exactly equivalent to its RL counterpart. Most posters here realize that they are probably not going to get a chance at a real relationship with a conservative Hindu girl. Heck, even I probably don't have much more than a 70/30 chance.

Even if it were true in real life I wouldn't accuse a racialist of hypocrisy if he was dating a non-white.

I recognize racialism, like any "ism" (including anti-racism, yes), is not a perfect science. You just have to debate the guy point-by-point where you disagree.

Hachiko is the last person I would call a hypocrite. He loves his Japanese wife and biracial kids. He can be racist due to his experiences and observations of certain ethnic groups. The two are unrelated.

On another note, he and I have many commonalities in our lives and there is a lot to discuss (and have laughs) in those areas. I consider him a friend.

Daniel Shays
11-22-2006, 08:39 AM
Harjit made a nice video. This thread is your fault.

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 08:51 AM
Even if it were true in real life I wouldn't accuse a racialist of hypocrisy if he was dating a non-white.

I recognize racialism, like any "ism" (including anti-racism, yes), is not a perfect science. You just have to debate the guy point-by-point where you disagree.

Hachiko is the last person I would call a hypocrite. He loves his Japanese wife and biracial kids. He can be racist due to his experiences and observations of certain ethnic groups. The two are unrelated.

On another note, he and I have many commonalities in our lives and there is a lot to discuss (and have laughs) in those areas. I consider him a friend.

I could not have out this better myself, even though I believe that he is wrong in some ways to tar everyone with the same brush. Its be his experiences that he makes his judgements. :)

tempus fugit
11-22-2006, 09:28 AM
Here on the Phora we have seen:

white women flirt with Jews
white men flirt with blacks
jews flirt with white women
jews flirt with black women
white men flirt with Indian women

and many other combinations.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Here on the Phora we have seen:

white women flirt with Jews
white men flirt with blacks
jews flirt with white women
jews flirt with black women
white men flirt with Indian women

and many other combinations.

I don't see flirting between races as a problem.

But when people act on it, well thats when the problem starts IMO.

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 10:52 AM
I don't see flirting between races as a problem.

But when people act on it, well thats when the problem starts IMO.

Whose problem is it? Yours or theirs? And what problem is it really?

हिन्दुस्तान
11-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Whose problem is it? Yours or theirs? And what problem is it really?

Its society's problem.

People are too shortsighted when it comes to miscegenation. Like I have stated before if it continues at the rate it is then it won't be too long before the Human race is a mongrelized mess devoid of any cultures and traditions. I'm not a racist in my book as I can admire beauty in other races but there is a limit to it and hopefully something drastic happens soon that will stop it or at least impede it.

///M power
11-22-2006, 11:12 AM
the only ones I ever find remotely attractive are the ones who look very white/spanish(I have always liked southern European types, italians especially)"Hispanics" who fit that are very few and far between from what I have seen, most of them look quite visibly native american.

A joke about liking "dagos" got me some shit on vnn.:D

I think it was liking the Jew who got you more shit then dagos:rofl:

MrAngry
Its society's problem.

People are too shortsighted when it comes to miscegenation. Like I have stated before if it continues at the rate it is then it won't be too long before the Human race is a mongrelized mess devoid of any cultures and traditions. I'm not a racist in my book as I can admire beauty in other races but there is a limit to it and hopefully something drastic happens soon that will stop it or at least impede it.

OMG! Throughout evolution and the migration of man there has been mixing of races. How far back do you hanker for tradition and culture protection? Back to the days of huntering and gathering because there was no crime or other races to muddy the waters?

If we just lived good lives, with good morals, good ethics does it matter what race we are? And shouldnt we developing new values and traditions of our own. Thats progress isnt it?

MrAngry
Its society's problem.

OMG! Throughout evolution and the migration of man there has been mixing of races. How far back do you hanker for tradition and culture protection? Back to the days of hunting and gathering because there was no crime or other races to muddy the waters?

If we just lived good lives, with good morals, good ethics does it matter what race we are? And shouldnt we developing new values and traditions of our own. Thats progress isnt it?

///M power
11-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Since when are Jews a race? I must have missed that in the last 40 or so years of American life.

since you can be an atheist and a Jew at the same time,you cannot be an atheist catholic or an atheist Muslim can you?
for the 1,000,000 time, if you convert to Judaism you dont become Jew by race,but there aren't many converts.
Jews originated from the same place Ashkenazim/Sephardi.
Jews have related genes which can be found by examining DNA.
racial studies, when comparing races have a different category for Ashkenazim Jews for examples and whites,if Jews are not a race and just a religion how come we dont see any group of Catholics in racial studies?
why is there different IQ results between Jews and all others if Judaism is just a religion and not a race?

Kriger
11-22-2006, 11:33 AM
since you can be an atheist and a Jew at the same time,you cannot be an atheist catholic or an atheist Muslim can you?
for the 1,000,000 time, if you convert to Judaism you dont become Jew by race,but there aren't many converts.
Jews originated from the same place Ashkenazim/Sephardi.
Jews have related genes which can be found by examining DNA.
racial studies, when comparing races have a different category for Ashkenazim Jews for examples and whites,if Jews are not a race and just a religion how come we dont see any group of Catholics in racial studies?
why is there different IQ results between Jews and all others if Judaism is just a religion and not a race?

Truthfully, I have been trying to figure that one out for years, MP.

///M power
11-22-2006, 11:38 AM
=Mike]
From this statement, I assume you are of sephardic heritage, if you don't mind me asking? If so, do you consider Ashkenazim to be 100% your fellow Jews?

1-Jews in Israel mix most of the time Sephardi/Ashkenazim, as long as we are Jews we dont care about mixing, of course with the black Jews its something else. but Sephardi and Ashkenazim mix a lot. the only ones who dont mix are the orthodox Jews but they are not the majority.
we both built this country together,serve the military and have the same goals,so why not to mix? is there anything wrong with an Italian marrying a German for example?no...
some Ashkenazim prefer the Mediterranean types of looks and the other way around.

2-I'm both Ashkenazi and Sephardi.

If you don't believe in God, what does the sephardic/ashkenazic difference matter?

it doesn't matter! it matters only to the fanatic orthodox Jews.(the ones with the black cloths and hats/beards)

Richard Parker
11-22-2006, 02:07 PM
OMG! Throughout evolution and the migration of man there has been mixing of races. How far back do you hanker for tradition and culture protection? Back to the days of hunting and gathering because there was no crime or other races to muddy the waters?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MrAngry again.

that guy
11-22-2006, 02:13 PM

Indeed. hachiko is an example of a race-mixer that doesn't really bother me. :)

Richard Parker
11-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Indeed. hachiko is an example of a race-mixer that doesn't really bother me. :)

For me it is the opposite.

I like his race-mixing, and would say his racism doesn't bother me much.

I know he is serious about it to some extent, but a lot of it strikes me as roguish humour.

At least half my problem with racists is their anal retentiveness (a lot of it reminds me of Indian culture, which I largely dislike) and he is definitely short on that.

Kevin O'Keefe is another racialist I rather like, for the same reason.

Dr. Gutberlet
11-22-2006, 02:35 PM
most of the so-called "racialists" on this board are hypocrites of the worst sort. It's no wonder though, when you find that they are americans.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-22-2006, 02:52 PM
does it matter what race we are? ?

We are just going to have to accept that we have totally different ways of thinking.

Because what you have just said scares the shit out of me.

At least half my problem with racists is their anal retentiveness (a lot of it reminds me of Indian culture, which I largely dislike) and he is definitely short on that. .

What don't you like about your Indian culture?

I think I have already guessed it but please enlighten me anyway.

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 03:22 PM
We are just going to have to accept that we have totally different ways of thinking.

Why is that?

Richard Parker
11-22-2006, 03:45 PM

Why don't you answer his question.

What don't you like about your Indian culture?

I think I have already guessed it but please enlighten me anyway.

I don't dislike it in it's entirety but here are the main points I have issues with:

- Conservatism
- Too tilted toward favouring the group over the individual, for my tastes
- Class conciousness
- Still far too much caste discrimination
- Sexism (Although Hindu culture is not nearly as bad as Islam. Or even Confucian-based societies, of which Korea is the worst. In China sexism is somewhat tempered by socialism).
- Many Indians seem racist against other non-white races, and have this peculiar schizophrenic mix of obsequiousness and contempt toward whites.

These are very broad generalizations, however. Indians tend to be extremely varied, like white people, and I have several good Indian (or rather, Indo-Canadian) friends. They tend to think like me, they are nothing like you.

I have never really experienced racism at the hands of white people. It is witnessing these annoying characteristics of Indians that pushed me to liberalism. Exactly the same thing happened my sister and cousins - the entire 2nd generation of our relatives in Canada.

In fact I am politically the most right-wing in that group. I am also the oldest, the most established financially / career-wise, and the only one who has dated Indians (years ago I was going to marry this one Indian girl but it didn't work out) and I was always the best Bengali-speaker (probably because I was the oldest).

Mixed Race
11-22-2006, 04:58 PM

Excellent.

Just what we need another xenophobic guy from an Indian background :rolleyes:

Dr. Gutberlet
11-22-2006, 05:10 PM
- Conservatism
- Class conciousness
- Sexism
- Many Indians seem racist against other non-white races.

I like these people!

Sandee
11-22-2006, 06:31 PM
@Harjit: Every culture has its downsides and this applies to Indian Culture too. I don't dislike my culture. Then again, I've never had a problem with it. The caste issue doesn't apply in my case. I don't know about India. Most Hindu men have treated me with respect. The sexism I have dealt with were mostly in temples - where they can be quite strict. However, the average Indian man (from where I'm from) has never treated me as a lesser being/property and/or discriminated against me because I'm female. Maybe, it's different depending on where you're born. Conservative doesn't necessarily equal hatred to me. It's a matter of preference.

Also, the intolerance you speak of, is probably mostly towards Muslims and Blacks. I have noticed that myself but there is a reason behind this. This mindset didn't just develop on its own like that. The distrust is a result of previous bad encounters or experiences. Most Hindus are quite conservative (I am somewhat too). Some cultures are antagonistic to ours. Islamic culture and ghetto culture can fall in that category.

Indeed, the majority do favor family, culture, etc over individualism (most of the time). The Hindus I personally know look after their elders and kins, are very family/culture-conscious and that too, even when living abroad. They assimilate but they do try to preserve their cultural heritage in some ways. If we can't preserve even the good aspects of our culture, what kind of Hindu would we be? Most Hindus discriminate due to culture and how compatible theirs are with respect to other groups. I know that my own folks are more tolerant of East Asians, for example, than they are of Muslims. Of course, there are exceptions. My best friend in primary school was a muslim girl. Even though, you do meet nice individuals from other groups, Hindus keep their distance because the group as a whole can be antagonistic and/or incompatible to our beliefs, culture, etc.

I've met a lot of antagonistic (the-real-deal) muslims. They keep to themselves, are nice to you on the surface but are less accepting in their inner circle. The same can't be said for Hindus (for the most part). We are conservative (in general) and though, we are very selective when it comes to who we associate with, we do let others in our inner circle (friends); that is, provided they are respectful to us and compatible with our ways.

When you say you don't like Indian culture, it's not just one aspect that you're attacking but the whole as in, the religion (Hinduism, etc), the lifestyle (foods, clothes, etc) , the customs/traditions (rakhi, divali, etc) Indian culture is about that too.

Lily
11-22-2006, 06:40 PM
When you say you don't like Indian culture, it's not just one aspect that you're attacking but the whole as in, the religion (Hinduism, etc), the lifestyle (foods, clothes, etc) , the customs/traditions (rakhi, divali, etc) Indian culture is about that too.

:confused: He didn't say that....

...don't dislike it in it's entirety but here are the main points I have issues with....

Sandee
11-22-2006, 06:43 PM
^ What is wrong with being conservative? I am quite conservative.

Edit: It's thanks to and partly due to that conservatism aspect that we are able to preserve our cultures (at least the good sides mostly).

Lily
11-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah, but I just meant he wasn't attacking the culture as a whole, there were just some aspects he didn't like. :)

हिन्दुस्तान
11-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Why don't you answer his question.

I have answered his question a few times in my short time on this board. My reasons for being against miscegenation are the very same as everybody else's here. It isn't rocket science.

I don't dislike it in it's entirety but here are the main points I have issues with:

- Conservatism
- Class conciousness
- Sexism (Although Hindu culture is not nearly as bad as Islam. Or even Confucian-based societies, of which Korea is the worst. In China sexism is somewhat tempered by socialism).
- Many Indians seem racist against other non-white races, and have this peculiar schizophrenic mix of obsequiousness and contempt toward whites.

I am in favour of all those points with the exception of Sexism. There is no point in us even debating this because you will never convert me to your political views and I will never convert you. They are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum. What you have classed as "bad" I see as "good".

Excellent.

Just what we need another xenophobic guy from an Indian background :rolleyes:

I don't expect you to ever understand.

In fact you would have to be incredibly open minded for someone from your background to ever understand why I believe in the things I do.

Sandee
11-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah, but I just meant he wasn't attacking the culture as a whole, there were just some aspects he didn't like. :)

These aspects, that he mentioned, play a big role in preserving all that is also good about Indian culture (except for sexism; that I believe doesn't really help). The conservatism bit, especially, helps preserve that very culture. Marrying within one's own class or religion, etc ensures more compatibility between the different families. So, I don't see a real problem with that.

For example, individuals are treated for what they're worth but when it comes to marriage, it's not just two people marrying but the coming together of two different families; which hopefully can get along. If there are way too many differences, there will be disunity in that relationship. If they can compromise, then it's not an issue. Usually, however, it is an issue.

Starr
11-22-2006, 07:31 PM
I think it was liking the Jew who got you more shit then dagos:rofl:

That too, yes. Just as they started an entire thread about that, they also started an entire thread about the Dago comment.

"hitler goddess posts pic, admits she is attracted to brown men":mad:

both were by trolls, instead of regular member, however.

Hachiko
11-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Bringing up the whole daigo incident reminds me, according to many threads and "arguments" :rofl: from WN's, both Italians and Irish are non-white groups. Meaning, I'm 75% non-white, so I'm not even a race-mixer but a mud myself! :D

Winston
11-22-2006, 07:54 PM
OMG! Throughout evolution and the migration of man there has been mixing of races. How far back do you hanker for tradition and culture protection? Back to the days of huntering and gathering because there was no crime or other races to muddy the waters?

Typical stupid, nihilistic nonsense. To compare the mass migration of people today with the more organic, slow changes of yesterday is ridiculous. For whatever mixing has gone on in the past, largely stable races and ethnic groups have resulted, each with their own unique cultures. You as an Englishman (or perhaps you're just posing as one - the title is devalued currency these days anyway) should have some experience of what centuries of shared culture can produce. But fuck it, eh? We were but cavemen not so long ago so none of this matters.
Didn't you get the news? Multiculturalism failed. Next we are to have integration forced upon us, and just as wise men predicted that multicult would fail, so they are predicting the failure of the next foolish step. The question is, when everybody has had enough of the mess people like you have created, will they have enough patience left to sort it out humanely, or will the more extreme ideas find favour?

That's very telling. "New values and traditions of our own"? I suspect that you see yourself as an outsider without your own traditions to identify with (or perhaps you left that at home?) and with a desire to shape a new set of traditions which you can feel a part of. Are you an immigrant?

Geist
11-22-2006, 08:07 PM
@Squiggly name: Why bother coming to a message board if every post you make revolves around 'We wont agree' 'You wont understand' ?

Hachiko
11-22-2006, 08:15 PM
@Squiggly name: Why bother coming to a message board if every post you make revolves around 'We wont agree' 'You wont understand' ?
Can't tell ya, don't think you'd understand if he did. :D

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Typical stupid, nihilistic nonsense.

This is supposed to be an insult, for some reason I dont see it that way because its too well written, I don't expect you to lower yourself to my level so you use your words and I'll use mine. :)

To compare the mass migration of people today with the more organic, slow changes of yesterday is ridiculous.

Slow? Its been happening throughout history, in the Middle East, North Africa, through to Southern Europe and then to Northern Europe. And a comparison can be made on any account if it is similar, whether it fast or slow why should you decide it's relevance? If you disagree then thats your perogative, but to dismiss it as stupid because disagree makes you a prick of the highest order:)

For whatever mixing has gone on in the past, largely stable races and ethnic groups have resulted, each with their own unique cultures.

Now then! Very well put, and I agree, so why can't it be done again?

You as an Englishman (or perhaps you're just posing as one - the title is devalued currency these days anyway) should have some experience of what centuries of shared culture can produce. But fuck it, eh? We were but cavemen not so long ago so none of this matters.

Thats the point of the post. You are posing as a human being, but who am I to argue?

Didn't you get the news? Multiculturalism failed.

Was it on CNN? It may have failed you, but your too cold and passionless to want anything else. Nothing is ever perfect, but I'm sure you'll cherry pick some example,then I'll do the same *sigh* and you'll put together some diatribe about how wrong and stupid I am and how superior and high brow you are snorting like a nerd with a PS3.

Next we are to have integration forced upon us, and just as wise men predicted that multicult would fail, so they are predicting the failure of the next foolish step. The question is, when everybody has had enough of the mess people like you have created, will they have enough patience left to sort it out humanely, or will the more extreme ideas find favour?

Forced? By whom? Now that is interesting, I would love to hear an explanation. Wise men like you predicting its failure? Pffft ok you are wise :rofl:

That's very telling. "New values and traditions of our own"? I suspect that you see yourself as an outsider without your own traditions to identify with (or perhaps you left that at home?) and with a desire to shape a new set of traditions which you can feel a part of. Are you an immigrant?

I am Britsh and extremely proud of it, I am also proud of British tradition and history, I'm just not foolish enough to want to hang onto the past, I accept change I would rather channel my energy in shaping something worth living in within the constraints of whats happening, all the ethnics wont be repatriated and sepratism isnt practical, so, either we make things better or get the guns out!

You ought to accept the inevitable and help to solve the problems in a pragmatic manner instead of this fairty tale world you seem to live in...

Mike
11-22-2006, 08:51 PM
That too, yes. Just as they started an entire thread about that, they also started an entire thread about the Dago comment.

Of course they were trolls. The majority of American WNs, including the VNNer type, are pan-European. Even the nordicists don't usually try to appropriate "White". Instead, they use "teutonic" or "germanic" for the more restricted denotation. Nearly always, "White" is shorthand for "descendent of European Christendom".

///M power
11-23-2006, 12:50 AM

who is the dago you liked? :rofl:
I'm curios..

Starr
11-23-2006, 01:46 AM
who is the dago you liked? :rofl:
I'm curios..

No one in particular. I think the only one I have ever mentioned is the actor, Al pacino(though I do remember mentioning that "Draco", who looks very Italian, was cute) It was just in general. It is just that some of them don't really seem to consider Italians to be as white as they are, which means that I like brown men.:whip:

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 03:58 AM
Conservative doesn't necessarily equal hatred to me. It's a matter of preference.

When did I say anything about hatred? :confused:

I dislike cold pizza. Cold pizza is not full of hatred.

I specifically said I do not dislike it in its entirety. Read the post again.

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 04:00 AM
I am in favour of all those points with the exception of Sexism. There is no point in us even debating this because you will never convert me to your political views and I will never convert you. They are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum. What you have classed as "bad" I see as "good".

So you think racism against other non-whites, and obsequiousness toward whites while secretly holding them in contempt, is a good thing?

If so you are more pathetic than I had thought.

Mike
11-23-2006, 04:03 AM
Question: Would you whoop for joy if Hindustan had a sister who married a Black?
So you think racism against other non-whites, and obsequiousness toward whites while secretly holding them in contempt, is a good thing?

If so you are more pathetic than I had thought.

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 04:05 AM

He is not interested in discussion but just proclaiming himself to be a conservative Hindu in an effort to provoke.

I take the bait because that is why we are here. :)

But yes, I think Squiggles would be a good name for him, what do you think, Geist old chap?

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 04:12 AM
Question: Would you whoop for joy if Hindustan had a sister who married a Black?

Hell yes. Right in his Dravidian-admixtured face.

My sister briefly dated a black guy once and I thought he was fine. My parents didn't especially care either.

Sandee
11-23-2006, 04:13 AM
When did I say anything about hatred? :confused:

I'm not sure but you mentioned hating the conservative aspect of Indian Culture. It's just that I'm quite conservative and it never posed a problem really. :) I get along with most people (casually) but I am very selective when it comes to my inner circle of friends. Plus, it's that very aspect that allows Hindus to preserve those good traditions they are proud of. I'm aware that our culture has its downsides too but so do others. Aren't Japanese even more conservative? :confused:

MrRS
11-23-2006, 04:14 AM
Question: Would you whoop for joy if Hindustan had a sister who married a Black? I doubt we will get an honest answer :rolleyes:

EDIT: looks like i was right.

Mike
11-23-2006, 04:16 AM
I find your race-mixing zeal abhorrent, but I can't fault you for inconsistency.

My sister briefly dated a black guy once and I thought he was fine. My parents didn't especially care either.

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 04:22 AM
I find your race-mixing zeal abhorrent, but I can't fault you for inconsistency.

It is actually not zeal or an agenda.

I don't think universal Tiger Woodsification would solve the world's problems, and I would be desolate if I were to be teleported into a future world where nobody looks like Scarlett Johansenn.

It is merely classic schadenfreude of the "it couldn't happen to a nicer guy" tradition.

Mike
11-23-2006, 04:34 AM
It is actually not zeal or an agenda.

I don't think universal Tiger Woodsification would solve the world's problems, and I would be desolate if I were to be teleported into a future world where nobody looks like Scarlett Johansenn.

It is merely classic schadenfreude of the "it couldn't happen to a nicer guy" tradition.
Did you ever stop to consider the pain that race-mixing can cause traditional families? Let's say two parents of a traditional culture spend eighteen years supporting, raising and nurturing a child, and that child grows up, gives her parents the finger, and marries a Black. Are you really are so inured to broken hearts and destroyed heritage that you whoop for joy, even when it happens within your own culture?

that guy
11-23-2006, 04:42 AM
I would be desolate if I were to be teleported into a future world where nobody looks like Scarlett Johansenn.

Ironically, Mike would probably whoop for joy if he were teleported to such a place (Scarlett's mother is a Jew). ;)

J/K. Seriously, though, Mike, would you flirt with Scarlett if she posted here? Would you disown your brother if he married her?

Did you ever stop to consider the pain that race-mixing can cause traditional families? Let's say two parents of a traditional culture spend eighteen years supporting, raising and nurturing a child, and that child grows up, gives her parents the finger, and marries a Black. Are you really are so inured to broken hearts and destroyed heritage that you whoop for joy, even when it happens within your own culture?
I agree with you here, which is why I ultimately think Sandee should marry a nice Hindu guy. She is still cute, though, and it is fun to "flirt" with her.

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 04:45 AM
I'm not sure but you mentioned hating the conservative aspect of Indian Culture.

Sorry, it sounded like you were saying that conservatism is not hatred, which I interpreted to mean "conservatism is not tantamount to racial hatred". So I responded that I had not said that.

But yes, I dislike conservatism. It doesn't mean I dislike conservative people. Hate the sin, love the sinner. :)

It's just that I'm quite conservative and it never posed a problem really. :) I get along with most people (casually) but I am very selective when it comes to my inner circle of friends. Plus, it's that very aspect that allows Hindus to preserve those good traditions they are proud of. I'm aware that our culture has its downsides too but so do others.

Of course Indian Hindu culture, and all cultures, have their upsides and downsides. I just feel more comfortable with Western secular liberalism than anything else I have seen.

Aren't Japanese even more conservative? :confused:

Actually they are not, in my general experience. I find my relatives in India to be much more conservative.

In my experience they are very curious about other countries and cultures, they are creative and artistic, and the majority seem to hold quite liberal politics. Then again I mostly deal with people from Tokyo working in videogames or web development, which is a bit of a creative field.

If anything they are politically similar to urban big-city people in developed first world white countries. It is uncool to be racist or too patriotic or too conservative. And they are extremely secular. They are honestly bewildered by what a bunch of religious nuts Americans are.

I once asked my wife about her parents' complete and utter absence of opposition to our marriage. I mean, a bit of concern about culture differences is not unreasonable.

My wife answered that her mom (who is attractive and fashionable for her age) likes strange and cool things. :rofl:

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 04:58 AM

Some degree of resistance and concern can be understandable.

I think if the parents are decent folks, and if the Black guy is a decent man, eventually some kind of peace will be found. Which will build bridges.

No decent folks would reject their grandchildren based on genetics. If they are resolute in their rejection then they are not decent folks so yes, I believe they deserve their heartbreak.

As for whooping for joy, that would certainly be the case for the squiggly-named piece of work trolling this thread but not necessarily for everyone. Mostly I would just be saddened at the inability of some people to come around.

It is the same if it is in my own culture, or any culture.

Mike
11-23-2006, 05:07 AM
Ironically, Mike would probably whoop for joy if he were teleported to such a place (Scarlett's mother is a Jew). ;)

J/K. Seriously, though, Mike, would you flirt with Scarlett if she posted here? Would you disown your brother if he married her?
I might flirt with her if I didn't know if she was a half-Jew. Otherwise, no. I would limit myself to courteous correspondence, at most.

I wouldn't have been pleased if my brother had married a half-Jew. It's hard for me to imagine. Luckily, all those scenarios are sewn up, so I don't have to worry about Harjit's "whoops of joy" any time soon.

I agree with you here, which is why I ultimately think Sandee should marry a nice Hindu guy. She is still cute, though, and it is fun to "flirt" with her.
I approve of people who are loyal to their heritage and I hope she does marry a nice Hindu guy.

Kriger
11-23-2006, 06:25 AM

Well, hell, Mike, you need to be enrolled in the current fashionable anti-racist doctrine schools. I thought everyone knew that anti-racists are allowed to be as insulting and crude and derisive as they can be while the racist is supposed to say nothing. And then when the racist responds, anti-racist squeals "Racist".

This does not even take into consideration the fact that, on a whole, "anti-racists" confine their verbal attacks to White racists, while at the same time denying the fact.

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 06:49 AM
This does not even take into consideration the fact that, on a whole, "anti-racists" confine their verbal attacks to White racists, while at the same time denying the fact.

Am I holding back anything against that Hindu guy with the squiggly name?

And believe me, there was a time when I didn't hold back against Sandee either. "Sandee is a fuckwit" became my mantra at one time, on other boards. You should ask her. :D

Things calmed down between us and we settled into a friendly detente where we agree to disagree. Which is pretty much the way I am with you. (At least my intentions toward you are generally friendly, I don't know where you're at... I know you dislike endless circling debate where nobody is going to change).

Hippias
11-23-2006, 06:59 AM
I think if the parents are decent folks, and if the Black guy is a decent man, eventually some kind of peace will be found. Which will build bridges.

No decent folks would reject their grandchildren based on genetics. If they are resolute in their rejection then they are not decent folks so yes, I believe they deserve their heartbreak.

A hindu couple whose daughter married a negro would not reject the offspring on the basis of genetics. They would reject the marriage and the offspring because what the daughter is saying through her decision to marry a negro is that her selfish personal preferences are more important than maintaining her family's legacy. The daughter has rejected her family, her dead ancestors, and in a wider sense her entire ethnic group, just to satisfy her selfish desires. This is why her parents would reject the marriage. Such decisions are very me-centered, and no traditional culture could be maintained anywhere on earth if most people behaved that way.

Scryllak
11-23-2006, 08:25 AM
A hindu couple whose daughter married a negro would not reject the offspring on the basis of genetics. They would reject the marriage and the offspring because what the daughter is saying through her decision to marry a negro is that her selfish personal preferences are more important than maintaining her family's legacy.

I agree, completely. It's not about a mythical purity, but about offering the bare modicum of respect to the family that created you, and by extension, the manifold families that created them.

That a parent's love will overcome even the strongest of objectionable behavior is obvious. I could turn homosexual, or become a drunk, or marry a Black woman, or kill a man--and at the end of the day, my mother would wait for me with open arms, totally forgiving. She would object to all of the above, but her motherly love would override her personal beliefs.

Which is all the more reason to avoid such behavior. That love is a valuable thing, and I won't strain it or test it by pursuing easily avoidable actions. There will always be parental taboos that children won't respect, and I've broken several little ones in my life so far. But marrying a White girl? That's such an easy, innocent bar to cross. I can't imagine it being a problem.

In the modern paradigm, parental love is taken for granted. Children are apparently allowed to flaunt their preferences without the slightest loyalty to ethnicity or religion or culture et al.--and any parent who takes issue is branded some kind of monster. The child says, choose: your beliefs, or me; and the parent is helpless. Their own love is held hostage against them. This is magnified by the presence of the new generation; as the parents age and become grandparents, they mellow, recognize their mortality, and the new kiddies are just so cute, so: they relent. Cultural victory through the ultimate in compassion warfare.

I won't have any part of it.

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 08:52 AM
A hindu couple whose daughter married a negro would not reject the offspring on the basis of genetics. They would reject the marriage and the offspring because what the daughter is saying through her decision to marry a negro is that her selfish personal preferences are more important than maintaining her family's legacy. The daughter has rejected her family, her dead ancestors, and in a wider sense her entire ethnic group, just to satisfy her selfish desires.

Imagine an old-money Boston family. The male line has a long history of going to Harvard, along with membership in some specific fraternity, etc.

However the son in this case wants to go to Stanford because of a specific engineering program they have there. He has no respect for frats. His grades are good enough to get into any program in any school in the country he wants to.

The father throws a fit. "You are betraying our family tradition!!!" he yells.

Is the father being selfish? The son? At what point do things get unreasonable? What if the father is so extreme that he disowns the son?

This is why her parents would reject the marriage. Such decisions are very me-centered, and no traditional culture could be maintained anywhere on earth if most people behaved that way.

Traditions exist for people, not the other way round. Traditions change and evolve in response to people's needs and wants.

Billy Score
11-23-2006, 10:31 AM
You are putting material before higher things (which is unsurprising). Tradition exists as our roots and foundations. we don't pick and choose, it isn't a servant or the latest video game that we can discard when its no longer "fun." Furthermore it is up to the highest to decide traditions, and what is sacred. These things are BESTOWED from above, whether it be the state, the nation, God, King, not from below. Without foundations, without at least respecting and holding in high regard where we came from and who our line was through all their own toils and struggles, what are we really?

and that is ultimately the problem with americans and materialists in general. They are "their own man." It doesn't matter where they came from, or what they did, only what they will do. But this is a double edged sword. While we can "break free of our parents", and thus destroy their legacy and make them forgotten, one day we have children, and once they "break free of us" we become nothing. When we die what happens then? Our independence excludes us from historical relevance, or even legacy. Our children may recieve inheritance and squander it and in a few years, the gravestone we might have been lucky to get will be in disrepair. by the time our great grand children are alive, we won't even be a memory, it will be as though we never existed. Harjit may embrace this, but it is a terrible crime that the good and the best of men have to suffer because the worst and the lowest (ie the majority) would prefer to just bask in today.

Of course Indian Hindu culture, and all cultures, have their upsides and downsides. I just feel more comfortable with Western secular liberalism than anything else I have seen.

That's because western secular liberalism gears itself towards catering to the weakest, most selfish, least productive, and most banal, and most of all; the least western at the expense of course, of western civilization.

Ahknaton
11-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Obsequious? I always thought Indians just had good manners. As for holding Whites in contempt, if conservative Hindus hold Whites in contempt for permitting the general decadence and moral decline of their societies, then they are correct to do so.

Hachiko
11-23-2006, 10:59 AM
I dislike cold pizza. Cold pizza is not full of hatred.

It is if it is from Pizza-La. :eek:

हिन्दुस्तान
11-23-2006, 02:16 PM

Define "racism".

I will admit I am a very nationalistic person but I wouldn't say that I am your definiton of a racist. Not once in my life have I ever made a disparaging remark about another race whether it be IRL or an internet forum. When I lived in Australia the vast majority of my friends were WASPS and the rest were fellow WOGS. I also had numerous acquaintances from an Abo background. I'm telling you this because I'm trying to give you an idea of what I'm all about.

If so you are more pathetic than I had thought

:D Seems like I have hit a nerve.

Lets keep the personal sniping to ourselves eh Harjit? There are plenty of things I could say but I refuse to stoop to that level.

I find your race-mixing zeal abhorrent.

Agreed. I have seen fairly liberal Indians before but this fellow takes it to a whole new level.

But yes, I think Squiggles would be a good name for him, what do you think, Geist old chap?

Best thing you have said all day my curly haired friend. From now I shall be known as "Squiggles"

MrAngry
11-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Well, hell, Mike, you need to be enrolled in the current fashionable anti-racist doctrine schools. I thought everyone knew that anti-racists are allowed to be as insulting and crude and derisive as they can be while the racist is supposed to say nothing. And then when the racist responds, anti-racist squeals "Racist".

:nopity: I think you find that anti racists are just that, read some of Harjits, Mansa's or bips posts, you'll find that they are purely anti racist not anti white.

:)

Mixed Race
11-23-2006, 03:41 PM

Actually they are not, in my general experience. I find my relatives in India to be much more conservative

I can relate to this. The irony is the most racist people I have know are Hindus like "squiggles" over here. I hold these people in higher contempt then any other sort of racist because I have been surrounded by people like him my whole life and even have people like him in my family.

Richard Parker
11-23-2006, 03:54 PM
I can relate to this. The irony is the most racist people I have know are Hindus like "squiggles" over here. I hold these people in higher contempt then any other sort of racist because I have been surrounded by people like him my whole life and even have people like him in my family.

I have hardly met or known of a white racist in real life anecdotally. In Canada pretty much everyone I knew was a liberal. It was interaction with Indians that made me aware of my hatred of intolerance.

It is perfectly OK to be intolerant of intolerance, as much as racists like to whale on us for that.

Winston
11-23-2006, 05:10 PM
I have hardly met or known of a white racist in real life anecdotally. In Canada pretty much everyone I knew was a liberal. It was interaction with Indians that made me aware of my hatred of intolerance.

It is perfectly OK to be intolerant of intolerance, as much as racists like to whale on us for that.

Is it OK to be intolerant of the degeneration of things you hold dear?

This whole tolerant/intolerant thing really just comes down to opposing ideas of value.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-23-2006, 05:49 PM

Poor you :nopity:

These people in your family sound great.

Sandee
11-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Obsequious? I always thought Indians just had good manners. As for holding Whites in contempt, if conservative Hindus hold Whites in contempt for permitting the general decadence and moral decline of their societies, then they are correct to do so.

I don't know about others and but I don't think that keeping to oneself necessarily means that one is contemptuous. We might not agree with certain aspects of a different culture and choose to stick to our own but that's about it. Most conservative Hindus don't look down on Whites. If they do, then I haven't noticed it in those I hang around with (mostly Hindus). Maybe, I just hang around the cool ones. :)

I'm not sure how anyone will be able to preserve even part of their cultural heritage (traditions, customs, etc) if they're way too liberal when it comes to intercultural marriages, etc.

Richard Parker
11-24-2006, 01:43 AM
Define "racism".

I will admit I am a very nationalistic person but I wouldn't say that I am your definiton of a racist. Not once in my life have I ever made a disparaging remark about another race whether it be IRL or an internet forum. When I lived in Australia the vast majority of my friends were WASPS and the rest were fellow WOGS. I also had numerous acquaintances from an Abo background. I'm telling you this because I'm trying to give you an idea of what I'm all about.

OK.

:D Seems like I have hit a nerve.

Lets keep the personal sniping to ourselves eh Harjit? There are plenty of things I could say but I refuse to stoop to that level.

Your stance seemed to be "you are too out there for me to deal with" and you didn't want to discuss anything. In my experience on these boards, throwing a little bit of lowbrow in with the high usually opens up avenues of communication in such situations. :whip:

Agreed. I have seen fairly liberal Indians before but this fellow takes it to a whole new level.

The majority of Indo-Canadians I know are no different from me.

Even the first-generation of our family (my parents, aunts etc) have liberalized a fair bit after 40+ years in Canada... maybe not to the point of white people around them but way more than our relatives in India or even the UK. They have the respect of me and my sister and cousins for at least opening up and making the effort.

Best thing you have said all day my curly haired friend. From now I shall be known as "Squiggles"

I tried to learn to read Bengali long ago, from a book. I believe it is the same Devanagari script as Hindi.

This is a project I hope to revisit. Until such time, Squiggles it is, I guess. :)

Mixed Race
11-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Poor you :nopity:

These people in your family sound great.

I'm sure you think so.

You stated earlier when you lived in Australia that the majority of your friends were White Anglo Saxons. What were their opinions on your views about race and politics?

Richard Parker
11-24-2006, 05:17 PM
You stated earlier when you lived in Australia that the majority of your friends were White Anglo Saxons. What were their opinions on your views about race and politics?

More like, how would it have been if these white friends held such views themselves? :D

हिन्दुस्तान
11-26-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm sure you think so.

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes the majority of my friends were white and they didn't give a toss about politics. They knew about my political views but it didn't interest them in the slightest. Their main aim in life was to get stoned/drunk and try and shag as many girls as possible.

Its one of the reasons I joined the Phora. I can talk about things on this forum that I wouldn't have the chance to talk about in real life.

More like, how would it have been if these white friends held such views themselves? :D

I certainly hope they develope such views.

MrAngry
11-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Yes the majority of my friends were white and they didn't give a toss about politics. They knew about my political views but it didn't interest them in the slightest. Their main aim in life was to get stoned/drunk and try and shag as many girls as possible.

Hmmmm, I'd like to research this, could you out me in touch? :)

Its one of the reasons I joined the Phora. I can talk about things on this forum that I wouldn't have the chance to talk about in real life.

I certainly hope they develope such views.

If they did, wouldnt you then be excluded as a friend?

हिन्दुस्तान
11-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Hmmmm, I'd like to research this, could you out me in touch? :)

If they did, wouldnt you then be excluded as a friend?

Correct.

But there are things that are more important in life then friendship such as race,culture and tradition.

MrAngry
11-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Correct.

But there are things that are more important in life then friendship such as race,culture and tradition.

How about, tolerance, understanding and peace? :)

हिन्दुस्तान
11-26-2006, 08:33 PM
How about, tolerance, understanding and peace? :)

All very nice in theory.

But look at the multicultural world today.

Hardly "tolerance, understanding and peace" is it?

MrAngry
11-26-2006, 08:37 PM
All very nice in theory.

But look at the multicultural world today.

Hardly "tolerance, understanding and peace" is it?

I would guess there are many more examples where it does work. Just need to find the common ground...

हिन्दुस्तान
11-26-2006, 09:06 PM
I would guess there are many more examples where it does work. Just need to find the common ground...

Give me a few examples of where MC has worked please.

///M power
11-26-2006, 09:18 PM
sandee,you are Indian right?
its sounds a little odd what you said about multiculturalism because if it wasn't for that you would be living in India.
so how can you be an Indian living in Canada,and be against multiculturalism at the same time?
I have same views,thats why I would never want to live in a different place then Israel

///M power
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM
^^^ हिन्दुस्तान ,I just thought you are sandee.
this is creepy.
I only drank 2 beers!
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

हिन्दुस्तान
11-26-2006, 09:45 PM
^^^ हिन्दुस्तान ,I just thought you are sandee.
this is creepy.
I only drank 2 beers!:duh:

I was just about to correct you.

ps. It sounds like you are a lightweight ;)