PDA

View Full Version : Is David Duke a bad man?

Nyx
11-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Is David Duke a bad man?

Read this:

"What Pauly wrote about the email DD sent to me is all true. David asked me to forward it to J&E, which I did, so presumably it's still in the archives. Pauly no doubt read it on J&E, because he used to be a member. At the time, I didn't want to think badly of David, so I decided to reserve judgement until I knew more. But I couldn't help being skeptical of his explanation for squandering that much money. If someone sincerely believed he had a way to beat the system, then why in God's name couldn't he figure out that his method was no good after placing many small bets and losing,say, $100? Or $200? Why did he have to spend $100,000 before he figured out his method was worthless? It just doesn't wash. And as Pauly points out, it was not his own money, it came from donations to his organization.. . . [snip] . .....he called me again not long after getting out of jail. I was polite to him, but I asked him for his explanation about how he lost all that money. He said he couldn't possibly have lost $100,000 gambling because he only earned something like $54,000/year (some amount that was less that $100,000). So I said, "But that's the whole point -- that you were accused of spending money donated to your organization, not your own personal money." He was evasive, and I reminded him of the email he had sent to me (which Pauly refers to), in which he said he was gambling in order to beat the system and acquire money for the cause. He got angry and insisted that he never sent me such an email, and I told him I was positive that he did. So he said something like, "Well, I did try to get money for the cause by gambling, that's true, but I never used donors' money." The conversation deteriorated from there, but I think it was clear to him that I didn't accept what he said and that I didn't support him.. . . . [snip] .....At any rate, I'm telling what I know about him so people can judge for themselves. In my opinion, there's simply too much damning information to believe he is an honorable man. I believe people should know the truth when they decide how to contribute their time and money. Think about how many people's contributions it took to equal $100,000. If we say an average of $50 (too much, but easy to calculate), that would equal the contributions of 2000 people, most of whom are not rich, many of whom are very poor. They trusted him, and he betrayed their trust.. . . . [snip] . . ."

Nyx
11-19-2006, 10:18 AM
The above is an excerpt from an e-mail by Marian Van Court.

Nyx
11-19-2006, 10:24 AM
lol, read this:

"I have to say that I was suspicious of David Duke long before that. At an American Renaissance conference, I was sitting with Phil Rushton during a lecture, and David kept winking at me furiously. It was bizarre! I couldn’t imagine why he would be flirting so blatantly and insistently with me, but it struck me as insincere. I wasn’t devastatingly beautiful, and instinctively I felt he must be hoping to use me for some end. So I just ignored him."

Nyx
11-19-2006, 10:26 AM
David Duke pretends to be religious:

"Later on that same day, I talked to David, and he really is remarkably good looking and charismatic. But he said something to me (sotto voce) to indicate that he didn’t really go for "all that religious stuff," but he pretended to believe it in order to get more supporters. I guess he thought this would score points with me because he knew I’m a researcher (therefore an atheist??) (big non sequitur) but my reaction was just the opposite -- I found it deeply disturbing. I didn’t say anything at the time, but my feeling is that if he's an atheist, he should simply avoid talking about religion, but not pretend to be a Christian. I talked with him on the phone several times after that, and he sent me 2 large boxes of Jewish Supremacism to send to all my heretic friends, which I had no trouble giving out to people."

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
11-19-2006, 02:34 PM
Duke is so freaking imperialistic with his name the jew tatics. He is ruining and dividing white nationalism and its great that people like Amren are finally standing up to him.

Nyx
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Please elaborate.

11-19-2006, 04:37 PM
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/03/letter_from_her.php
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/04/jews_and_americ.php (the people alluded to in the article are David Duke and Michael Hart)

That should tell you all about the amren situation. About his premeditated attempt to do a little coup, and his bringing in of sf members to cheer for him in an attempt to influence amren policy. About his constant rantings about jews that are completely off topic and out of place.

Also, he goes into eastern europe and tries to screw up nationalism over there true.

Also, he screwed up the ku klux klan by making the jew a central factor and removing the catholic.

He is a f*ck up. And people are finally standing up to him. We need to do it under the banner of white nationalism and race realism.

Daniel Shays
11-19-2006, 04:43 PM
I don't think he is a 'bad man', compared to most American politicians he is surely among the most candid. Not that I endorse his views, particularly about the Ukrainian Orange Revolution which is noxious. His anti-Zionist efforts however are definitely praiseworthy, particularly in the Right-Left network with Israel Shamir.

Starr
11-19-2006, 05:31 PM
I agree with him on many things and also disagree with him on many other things. His other issues do not make him "bad" neccessarily, flawed, yes.

Mike
11-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Half the population of White America is of Catholic heritage, and you want to make an issue of Catholicism while vindicating the Jew? Are you for real?

Also, he screwed up the ku klux klan by making the jew a central factor and removing the catholic.

Mike
11-19-2006, 05:38 PM
I agree with him almost across the board on ideological matters, but I have to admit some of the reported failings of his personal character disturb me. Like a lot of us, he's certainly not "bad" overall, but a good person with a few flaws.

I agree with him on many things and also disagree with him on many other things. His other issues do not make him "bad" neccessarily, flawed, yes.

Daniel Shays
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
I agree with him almost across the board on ideological matters, Do you agree with his support of the Ukrainian Orange Revolution, if so, why? If not, why not?

Mike
11-19-2006, 05:46 PM
One of the issues I disagree with Dr. Duke on is that we should focus on Russia as the new great hope of the White race. In general, I disapprove of this kind of personal involvement in the interWhite affairs of Europe, whether it be Ulster, Ukrainia, or whatever. IMO Americans should focus on liberating America. At any rate, America is ZOG central (if you will forgive that slightly histrionic "movement" jargon word). If/when the Jew falls here, he will also fall in the rest of the world as a matter of course. Wandering around eastern Europe is a waste of time.

I don't think he is a 'bad man', compared to most American politicians he is surely among the most candid. Not that I endorse his views, particularly about the Ukrainian Orange Revolution which is noxious. His anti-Zionist efforts however are definitely praiseworthy, particularly in the Right-Left network with Israel Shamir.

Mike
11-19-2006, 05:49 PM
To be truthful, I am not knowledgeable enough about Ukrainian politics to have an opinion. But in general, as I just mentioned, I disagree with meddling in other White countries.

Do you agree with his support of the Ukrainian Orange Revolution, if so, why? If not, why not?

Draco
11-19-2006, 06:18 PM
http://www.vestnik.com/issues/2002/0710/images/efimov_david_duke_muzej_mayakovskogo.jpg

I just have a difficult time trusting a middle aged man who has had an unnecessary cosmetic prodcure. He's definitely had a few "touch ups", I'm guessing botox and dermabrasion/laser resurfacing. His face just looks too new, like a blank slate. Why did he feel that necessary? It seems to substantiate rumors of being a womanizer after young tail.

Also, he looks like Gary Busey now.

http://images.usatoday.com/news/health/spotlight/_photos/2001-07-05-busey.jpg

Did he swindle supporters for gambling money? IMO probably.

VAMPIR
11-19-2006, 06:57 PM
http://www.whoknew.us/archives/images/david_duke_tv.jpg

11-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Half the population of White America is of Catholic heritage, and you want to make an issue of Catholicism while vindicating the Jew? Are you for real?
I want to attack the Catholic religion and the Jewish religion in a moderate, and sane style. That is what the second klan did before David Duke. It had huge membership. Now it is very small. I want to attack what I see as corrupt leadership and philosphy, not use a scapegoat.

Catholics, as a group, are no doubt a threat to securing our border because Mexicans are also Catholic.

The first klan didn't even mention jews and catholics at all.

Mike
11-19-2006, 07:19 PM
The Klan that had huge membership was not the same klan that Duke got involved with, so you really can't blame Duke for that. He tried to improve its image and its tactics before finally giving up on it. As for the modern klan, that is fractured and reactionary beyond all hope.

I really don't care about the klan. So, if you want to form your own klan that chases away White catholics and welcomes Jews with big hearty bear hugs, please don't hesitate.

I want to attack the Catholic religion and the Jewish religion in a moderate, and sane style. That is what the second klan did before David Duke. It had huge membership. Now it is very small. I want to attack what I see as corrupt leadership and philosphy, not use a scapegoat.

Catholics, as a group, are no doubt a threat to securing our border because Mexicans are also Catholic.

The first klan didn't even mention jews and catholics at all.

11-19-2006, 07:22 PM
Ur right. The klan is finished. I realized that a few months ago. It's a relic of the past. A good thing in its day but Don Black is right that its time is over.

Starr
11-19-2006, 07:37 PM
I just have a difficult time trusting a middle aged man who has had an unnecessary cosmetic prodcure.

While he looks odd, to say the least, I don't have much of a problem with someone, who is getting older, getting plastic surgery. His reasons for doing so probably revolved around vanity, no doubt, but he also is a public figure and appearance is important.

11-19-2006, 07:40 PM
I tried, early on, to make peace with the establishment. I thought it was the best way to go. But I think there are going to have to be some major overhauls in how pro-white things are run.

If some guy wants to focus on jews, I don't care, UNLESS, they come into my style of organizations and try to coopt them, which is what David Duke does. Kevin Strom for example focuses on jews, he does his own thing. Fine. David Duke isn't doing his own thing. He's trying to take over.

Vasily Zaitsev
11-19-2006, 07:54 PM
I just have a difficult time trusting a middle aged man who has had an unnecessary cosmetic prodcure. He's definitely had a few "touch ups", I'm guessing botox and dermabrasion/laser resurfacing. His face just looks too new, like a blank slate. Why did he feel that necessary?...

Bingo.

Anyone that devoted to fooling himself or the world is not to be trusted. Nor is anyone so infected with the bourgeois mentality that has made elective cosmetic surgery so common.

Dr. Pierce, despite his faults, at least had the decency to grow old gracefully.

11-19-2006, 07:57 PM
It is possible, that in his day David Duke was respectable and now he's just past his prime and looking for attention...its possible...but I doubt it.

11-20-2006, 05:49 AM
I believe essentially the problem are these people who think the neo-nazi movement and pro-white movement need to be joined at the hip. David, make up your freaking mind. You can't bring National Vanguard style ideology into Amren. If you can't support something, don't bother showing up for it.

Osmium14
11-20-2006, 08:20 AM
No David Duke isn't a bad man. His book, Jewish Supremacism, is great and he's highly esteemed in the pro-White movement.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Hi Newbie here.

I personally don't think Duke is a "bad man". The exemplification of a bad man IMO would be a murderer or Paedophile. Duke is just doing what comes naturally to him and that is having the best interests of his race at heart. If everybody thought like DD there would be more honour in this world.

Carlos Danger
11-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Middle-aged men who dye their hair yellow are difficult to take seriously

David Irving also does this. Strange behaviour.

Straight Satan
11-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Metzger told a story of how Duke was supposed to address a gathering at some sort of auditorium and when the time came, the curtain dramatically raised and there was Duke, shirtless, pumping iron on stage.

There was also a story where he sold a mailing list or membership list to someone (this was in his Klan days). Can't recall the details but it was pretty devious.

I've always wondered if he's an informant; he just has that opportunistic streak in him. Plus his gambling weakness...I can see the Feds or even the ADL buying him off.

11-22-2006, 09:20 PM
David Duke constantly claims that he is not attacking jews, only exposing jewish extremism. If this really was true, I would have no problem with David Duke. The problem is that in actuality he functions to do a lot more than that. He is not the right man for this job.

Brechun
11-22-2006, 10:17 PM
He looks like a fucking ken doll.

Starr
11-22-2006, 10:18 PM
He looks like a fucking ken doll.

Yes, he does.

delete
11-22-2006, 10:33 PM
The guy is a probably a narcissist, as most of our politicians are in this TV and self-promoting age.

You probably need narcissists to fight narcissists, so he has his purpose.

I find this BAD man thing silly.

WFHermans
11-22-2006, 10:45 PM
He went to prison (for gambling away money of his organisation, at least that's what the media told me.) Not nearly comparable with someone like George W. Bush who murdered millions of people.

I can't say he is either good or bad. David Duke has severe flaws.