PDA

View Full Version : White man commits crime

Oblisk
11-19-2006, 12:36 PM
CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/18/party.attack.ap/index.html)

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- A teenager described as a white supremacist was sentenced Friday to life in prison for savagely beating and sodomizing a Hispanic boy at a drug-fueled party.

David Henry Tuck, 18, was convicted Thursday of aggravated sexual assault in the near-fatal attack. Witnesses testified that he hurled racial insults and shouted "white power" while sodomizing the 17-year-old victim with the plastic pole of a patio umbrella.

Prosecutor Mike Trent told the jury that Tuck's history of violence showed he is beyond rehabilitation and would commit more attacks if released.

"He is an evil person, and he is not going to change or get better," Trent said. "We need protection from him. You are the only ones that provide that."

"Even if you give him life in prison, it will be more mercy than he showed to [the victim] that night," Trent said.

After the jury imposed the sentence, Tuck's mother, Sharon, hugged the victim's mother in the courtroom.

"I am so sorry," Sharon Tuck said as they both cried. She also hugged the victim, whom The Associated Press has not identified because he a juvenile sexual assault victim.

The assault took place at a party in the Houston suburbs where several youths had gathered to drink alcohol and take drugs, including marijuana, cocaine and the anti-anxiety medication Xanax.

According to testimony, the attack was triggered by the victim's drunken pass at a 12-year-old girl and his attempt to steal drugs.

Doctors did not initially expect the boy to live. He was hospitalized for more than three months and underwent 20 to 30 operations. He testified Wednesday that he remembered nothing of the assault.

Defense attorney Chuck Hinton appealed to the jury's religious faith, saying that Jesus would show Tuck mercy.

"I know that justice has to be done. I know a terrible thing happened. Justice needs to be done, but with mercy," Hinton said.

He also said Tuck had an abusive, absent father and was raised by a single working mother. His only role model, Hinton said, was his older brother, a skinhead who is in jail.
Teacher testifies

Prosecutors presented a chain of witnesses Friday to describe more than a half-dozen other attacks in which Tuck assaulted people, including a Hispanic man who was punched and kicked at a convenience store by three skinheads.

Linda Cabbell, a special education teacher who taught Tuck in elementary school, said he was violent when he was as young as 9 or 10, recalling how he punched her in the eye and kicked her in the groin. Tuck was later expelled.

Tuck will be eligible for parole in 30 years. The other teen charged in the beating, Keith Robert Turner, 17, is set to go to trial next month.

The victim's father said Tuck should never be released from prison.

"He deserved what he got. This will be with us for the rest of our lives. There's no healing," said the father. The AP has not identified the parents because doing so could identify the victim.

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/11/18/party.attack.ap/vert.tuck.ap.jpg

He is apparently blaming his attack on drugs and alcohol. What would have happened if the party had none?

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 12:56 PM
Although it should please me to read stories like this as it shows supremacists as hypocrtical buggering arse bandits, I have to add you can find stories like this about any race..... :mad:

The crime he commited would be foul and distasteful regardless of his beliefs.

Liberal Lefty
11-19-2006, 01:20 PM
I wonder if they will post this story in the crime thread at SF? :rolleyes:

Kriger
11-19-2006, 01:25 PM
When it comes to crimes like this, I don't care what color they are. There is no excuse.

Keystone
11-19-2006, 01:27 PM
When it comes to crimes like this, I don't care what color they are. There is no excuse.
No., there isn't. There's no excuse for the victim to be hitting on a 12 year old, and no excuse for the 12 year old to be allowed around these people.

Modern society is sick.

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
No., there isn't. There's no excuse for the victim to be hitting on a 12 year old, and no excuse for the 12 year old to be allowed around these people.

Modern society is sick.

That I agree with, its the lack of morals and role models in life, what do kids aspire to these days?

:mad:

Liberal Lefty
11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
I personally hope the bastard gets raped by a bunch of the biggest blackest criminals in jail.

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 01:33 PM
I personally hope the bastard gets raped by a bunch of the biggest blackest criminals in jail.

Does colour matter? Length and girth would be more appropriate in his case. When I read articles like this I question my values, I always find comfort in that most people are honest and decent... :)

Kriger
11-19-2006, 01:35 PM

Modern society is sick.

I agree, Keystone, it is sick all the way around.

Jimbo Gomez
11-19-2006, 04:25 PM

Prison rape is disgusting. Wishing rape onto anyone puts you on the same intellectual level as those paki tribes who gangrape a woman in order to punish her family.

Lock this asshole up for life, but don't go around torturing him, nor allow him to be tortured (which is what prisonrape is, torture).

Daniel Shays
11-19-2006, 04:38 PM
I wonder if they will post this story in the crime thread at SF? :rolleyes:
I wonder what his username is at SF.

Starr
11-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Completely nutty situation. Drug parties, 12 year old girl,etc. Though it is stupid, I can get the tensions that could lead to a fight, for instance, but the sodomy thing is way over the line and more than a little bizarre. I hate when people like this are linked to anything pro-white. If the guy truly had any sense at all he would not be partying and doing drugs with hispanics and I remember this story occured right around the time that the whole immigration thing was heating up and he handed over to the media the perfect "hate crime" that could be used to play to the guilt factor.

Keystone
11-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Completely nutty situation. Drug parties, 12 year old girl,etc. Though it is stupid, I can get the tensions that could lead to a fight, for instance, but the sodomy thing is way over the line and more than a little bizarre. I hate when people like this are linked to anything pro-white.
I'm thinking this kid picked up his "white power" baggage on the internet, where most of "white nationalism" exists.
I remember this story occured right around the time that the whole immigration thing was heating up and he handed over to the media the perfect "hate crime" that could be used to play to the guilt factor.
Sodomizing someone with a patio umbrella is sociopathic. I'll let the antiracists have this one. There's no defending it.

Draco
11-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Of course, if the colors had been reversed, the offender would get a 2 year assault rap, be let off after 18 months and it'd make page 12 of the Daily Houston Hootinanny.

Morality aside, you know this wouldn't make the slightest blip on the media radar if it wasn't a white perp. And an openly racist white perp? The news vans will be perched like vultures to report every sordid detail, the jewish "experts" brought in, maligning the state of the Constitution for not being more aggressive in prosecuting for thought crimes, and so on and so forth.

Granted, the uh, method of assult is disturbing, but a life sentence for assaulting a wetback trying to nail a 12 year old? This kid (and yes, he is a kid) is getting the Nick Minucci* treatment and being railroaded.

*Nick Minucci is the kid who beat the hell out of a nigger with a baseball bat for trying to steal a car and was sentenced to 25 years. Of course, that monster deserved what he got too right?

In lieu of a "fuck you all" smiley this will have to suffice

:jew:

Keystone
11-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Of course, if the colors had been reversed, the offender would get a 2 year assault rap, be let off after 18 months and it'd make page 12 of the Daily Houston Hootinanny
So you are saying this kid should be let go after 18 months because he's white? To prove a point?

Jimbo Gomez
11-19-2006, 06:40 PM
So you are saying this kid should be let go after 18 months because he's white? To prove a point?

Don't go putting words in people's mouths.

Draco
11-19-2006, 06:41 PM

Do you honestly believe if the colors had been reversed the mexican perp would get life?

Starr
11-19-2006, 06:42 PM
In all honesty, I would wonder if he knew the girl was only 12. A girl that goes to parties like this at that young of an age is probably the kind of girl who is also going to try to make herself look older and also lie about her age.

Another interesting thing I remember about this case is that this 12 year old girl that was getting hit on is not white, but was, herself, hispanic:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12530133/

The attackers, both of whom have juvenile criminal records, apparently were offended at the age difference between the victim and the girl, who is also Hispanic, and shouted racial slurs at him during the 10- to 15-minute attack, investigators said.

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Of course, if the colors had been reversed, the offender would get a 2 year assault rap, be let off after 18 months and it'd make page 12 of the Daily Houston Hootinanny.

Morality aside, you know this wouldn't make the slightest blip on the media radar if it wasn't a white perp. And an openly racist white perp? The news vans will be perched like vultures to report every sordid detail, the jewish "experts" brought in, maligning the state of the Constitution for not being more aggressive in prosecuting for thought crimes, and so on and so forth.

Granted, the uh, method of assult is disturbing, but a life sentence for assaulting a wetback trying to nail a 12 year old? This kid (and yes, he is a kid) is getting the Nick Minucci* treatment and being railroaded.

*Nick Minucci is the kid who beat the hell out of a nigger with a baseball bat for trying to steal a car and was sentenced to 25 years. Of course, that monster deserved what he got too right?

In lieu of a "fuck you all" smiley this will have to suffice

:jew:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/09/nyregion/09cnd-howard.html?ex=1307505600&en=7a82cb5b4239045f&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Nasty nick was charged with shooting a sheik man when he was 16 with paint balls and the stabbing of a class mate. He had a history of violence and in fact was convicted of hate crimes, murder and "robbery".

Draco
11-19-2006, 06:46 PM
In all honesty, I would wonder if he knew the girl was only 12. A girl that goes to parties like this at that young of an age is probably the kind of girl who is also going to try to make herself look older and also lie about her age.

Another interesting thing I remember about this case is that this 12 year old girl that was getting hit on is not white, but was, herself, hispanic:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12530133/

Interesting, why was the evil white racist still risking imprisonment to protect a spic girl who was likely just looking for someone to knock her up for free government money?

Either:

A) He is not genuinely racist

B) He is just really dumb

C) He is not as bad as he is being made out to be

This whole case just smells like grade A bullshit to me, the knee-jerk reactionaries should learn to look deeper past what "duh TV" tells them. I expected a a less trusting, more critical thinking analysis from the people here, and I'm disappointed no one asked any questions or saw any reason to criticize the hevay handed sentence.

Keystone
11-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Do you honestly believe if the colors had been reversed the mexican perp would get life?
What's your point? Reverse discrimmination justifies the crime?

Draco
11-19-2006, 06:51 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/09/nyregion/09cnd-howard.html?ex=1307505600&en=7a82cb5b4239045f&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Nasty nick was charged with shooting a sheik man when he was 16 with paint balls and the stabbing of a class mate. He had a history of violence and in fact was convicted of hate crimes, murder and "robbery".

Classic Howard Beach guinea stuff. People like Nick are why Howard Beach is a clean, safe, white place to live. Just think, if England had a few more "nasty Nicks" you would be back eating bugs in whatever hellhole you came from.

I'm guessing you're a Pollock or a negro(Can be hard to tell the difference online)? You seem dumb and self-righteous enough.

Draco
11-19-2006, 06:53 PM
What's your point? Reverse discrimmination justifies the crime?

My point is clear, if the races had been reversed, the mexican would have gotten a simple assault charge. Since you're obviously OK with that, I see no real reason to respond to your continually putting words in my mouth, as I just reread my post and nowhere did I say anything was "justified".

Lily
11-19-2006, 06:53 PM
I see no reason why, in the same circumstances a Mexican would get a lesser sentence.

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Classic Howard Beach guinea stuff. People like Nick are why Howard Beach is a clean, safe, white place to live.

What a stupid thing to say, people like Nick are murdering thugs pure and simple, no matter what colour or ideology.

Just think, if England had a few more "nasty Nicks" you would be back eating bugs in whatever hellhole you came from.

Eating black bugs in Hull? And there are Nasty Nicks here too, of all colours, a murdering thug i a murdering thug whatever their heritage.

I'm guessing you're a Pollock or a negro(Can be hard to tell the difference online)? You seem dumb and self-righteous enough.

You keep guessing, I know you are an ignorant silly boy.....

Starr
11-19-2006, 06:59 PM
There is no rational reason that a guy who is being painted in the way he is in this story is going to get all pissed off about a hispanic guy hitting on a hispanic girl. What probably happened here is that this guy is probably not even neccessarily a "racist", but in the heat of a situation like this, certain words came out of his mouth, just as two girls who are fighting might call each other "whore",etc. Of course the media jumped all over it, making it the perfect "hate crime" at the perfect time.

There is definitely a reason why the article I linked to is the only one I remember seeing that actually mentioned that the girl was the same race as the victim. The other ones omit her race which of course leaves you with the impression that she is white. The fact that she is not white changes the motive at least, IMO. A white racist is not going to fall into a violent rage because a hispanic guy is hitting on a hispanic girl, unless possibly the girl looked white or perhaps even was a white hispanic, but the media trying to hide this still shows dishonesty.

I wouldn't doubt this is nothing more than a white thug, who probably even had hispanic friends that he often partied and got stoned with.

Keystone
11-19-2006, 07:00 PM
My point is clear, if the races had been reversed, the mexican would have gotten a simple assault charge. Since you're obviously OK with that, I see no real reason to respond to your continually putting words in my mouth, as I just rerea dmy post an dnowhere did I saw anything was "justified".
I didn't put words in your mouth. They were in your post. You're putting thoughts into my head, if anything.

Reverse discrimination in the justice system is wrong: I never said otherwise. Raging on about how others wouldn't be punished doesn't make what this kid did any less heinous and sick. Making excuses for white criminals does what for us, exactly?

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 07:01 PM
There is no rational reason that a guy who is being painted in the way he is in this story is going to get all pissed off about a hispanic guy hitting on a hispanic girl. What probably happened here is that this guy is probably not even neccessarily a "racist", but in the heat of a situation like this, certain words came out of his mouth, just as two girls who are fighting might call each other "whore",etc. Of course the media jumped all over it, making it the perfect "hate crime" at the perfect time.

There is definitely a reason why the article I linked to is the only one I remember seeing that actually mentioned that the girl was the same race as the victim. The other ones omit her race which of course leaves you with the impression that she is white. The fact that she is not white changes the motive at least, IMO. A white racist is not going to fall into a violent rage because a hispanic guy is hitting on a hispanic girl, unless possibly the girl looked white or perhaps even was a white hispanic, but the media trying to hide this still shows dishonesty.

You might be right starr, but the crime is still a crime.

Draco
11-19-2006, 07:05 PM
I see no reason why, in the same circumstances a Mexican would get a lesser sentence.

Really?

1998 Jasper Texas. A black man named James Byrd is dragged to death by racist white men. Death penalty is handed down to two of the three assailants. Two TV movies are made, and the James Byrd Hate Crimes Act is signed into law.

2005 Florence South Carolina. A 26 year old white man is robbed, beaten, and intentionally dragged with intent to inflict death by two black men. He manages to free himself. Prosecution refuses to prosecute for "hate crimes" (racial slurs were used). Smith receives a 14 year sentence, McKay a seven year sentence. No TV movies made, no laws created.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=7260

Ken Tillery was a white man who was murdered in Jasper, Texas in April of 2002. On the night of his murder, Tillery was walking down a road in Jasper when three black men, Darrell Gilbert, Blake Little, and Anthony Holmes, in a truck offered him a ride. When Tillery refused, the three men kidnapped Tillery and took him to a remote location outside Jasper. Once the truck stopped, Tillery jumped out and tried to flee, but before he could get away, the three men caught up to him, beat him up, and started to run him over with their truck. Tillery finally died after being dragged to death under the truck's undercarriage.

Some claim that the Tillery case did not receive enough national attention in the USA, even though it paralleled the James Byrd, Jr. murder four years earlier. The complaints were based on the fact that Tillery was Caucasian and his assailants, Darrell Gilbert, Blake Little, and Anthony Holmes, are African American, whereas the assailants of African American James Byrd, Jr. are Caucasian.

All three of Tillery's assailants were convicted and are serving life sentences. This also contrasts with the Byrd case, in which two of the three murderers were given the death penalty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Tillery

So yes, of course, there is no reason to see why non-whites preying upon white victims receive lower sentences for the same crimes.

:rolleyes:

Mike
11-19-2006, 07:07 PM
While the assault was genuinely both severe and sick, I do wonder whether a life sentence was warranted. The crime does not appear to have been premeditated, and was at least partially in the defense of a 12yo girl.

Was the kid given a life sentence because of the assault itself, or because he "hurled" [the article's word] racial slurs? Hmm.

Interesting, why was the evil white racist still risking imprisonment to protect a spic girl who was likely just looking for someone to knock her up for free government money?

Either:

A) He is not genuinely racist

B) He is just really dumb

C) He is not as bad as he is being made out to be

This whole case just smells like grade A bullshit to me, the knee-jerk reactionaries should learn to look deeper past what "duh TV" tells them. I expected a a less trusting, more critical thinking analysis from the people here, and I'm disappointed no one asked any questions or saw any reason to criticize the hevay handed sentence.

Draco
11-19-2006, 07:07 PM
What a stupid thing to say, people like Nick are murdering thugs pure and simple, no matter what colour or ideology.

Refresh my memory, how many people did Nick Municci "murder" you stupid Pollack?

Draco
11-19-2006, 07:16 PM
While the assault was genuinely both severe and sick, I do wonder whether a life sentence was warranted. The crime does not appear to have been premeditated, and was at least partially in the defense of a 12yo girl.

Was the kid given a life sentence because of the assault itself, or because he "hurled" [the article's word] racial slurs? Hmm.

http://a.abclocal.go.com/images/wabc/cms_exf_2005/news/shirleyteens101806-1.jpg

Two spics sodomize retarded man with plumbing snake

Police say two teens from Long Island have been charged with sexually abusing a developmentally disabled man with a plumbing snake in the bathroom of a bowling alley in Shirley on Sunday.
Suffolk County cops say 17-year-old Michael Lunsford was arrested on Wednesday and charged with first-degree aggravated sex abuse, which is a felony. He is being held for arraignment on Thursday in Central Islip.

The victim, a 21-year-old maintenance worker at AMF Shirley Lanes on the Green, was followed into the alley's bathroom on Sunday by Lundsford and 19-year-old Steven Rodriguez, police say.

Investigators say one man held the maintenance worker down while the other man forced a plumbing snake into his rectum and spun the snake several times, causing severe internal injuries.

The man was taken to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center where doctors later removed the snake. He is currently in the hospital.

Police say Rodriguez was arrested Monday and is charged with first-degree aggravated sex abuse.

Though it hasn't gone to trial yet, they are not facing life in prison.

Same crime, different race, different sentence. K, thx, bye.

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Refresh my memory, how many people did Nick Municci "murder" you stupid Pollack?

pollack is an americanism for?

Keystone
11-19-2006, 07:23 PM

They should be lined up against the same wall as white power umbrella boy and shot. I wouldn't want to be the taxpayers supporting their existence.

Being white doesn't make it right. Polling someone up the ass wouldn't be tolerated in an all white Aryanland, would it?

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 07:27 PM

both vile thugs, one I believe is mexican the other not..

Starr
11-19-2006, 07:29 PM

I recall hearing a bit about the older innocent in Howard Beach where a black guy was chased into traffic while white guys were yelling "racial slurs" at him. I do not know what they got, but everything I have read suggests that this incident was met with widespread outrage and was one more story that was used to introduce and enact "hate laws"

Now, very similar scenerio here:
http://1010wins.com/pages/25431.php?
But the perpetrators in this case were black and they got 5 years. The only bitching I heard about this was on this forum.:p Other than that, no widespread outrage, in this case.
Left out of that article is the racial angle: "get whitey"
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004949.htm

MrAngry
11-19-2006, 07:47 PM
I recall hearing a bit about the older innocent in Howard Beach where a black guy was chased into traffic while white guys were yelling "racial slurs" at him. I do not know what they got, but everything I have read suggests that this incident was met with widespread outrage and was one more story that was used to introduce and enact "hate laws"

Now, very similar scenerio here:
http://1010wins.com/pages/25431.php?
But the perpetrators in this case were black and they got 5 years. The only bitching I heard about this was on this forum.:p Other than that, no widespread outrage, in this case.

The main difference is that the blacks guys chased the white guy and he was hit by a car and killed, they were all also tried as children because of their age. The Howard Beach incident involved a man beating another man to death with a base ball bat.. The man with the bat was an adult.

Starr
11-19-2006, 07:50 PM
The main difference is that the blacks guys chased the white guy and he was hit by a car and killed, they were all also tried as children because of their age. The Howard Beach incident involved a man beating another man to death with a base ball bat.. The man with the bat was an adult.

I was referring to an older incident, that took place in the late 80s.
If the incident you referred to would have been kids instead of adults, they would not have recieved such a lenient sentence, in any case.

Mike
11-19-2006, 07:56 PM
In an all-White country, there is no doubt that violent crime would be punished harshly. The point is not about theoretics, it's about the clear and present fact that a White criminal who shouts racial slurs is punished more harshly than a non-White criminal who commits a similar act. It is disturbing that the whole notion of a hate crime has gained real traction in the last few years, because that notion is ultimately detrimental to Whites' right to free speech.

They should be lined up against the same wall as white power umbrella boy and shot. I wouldn't want to be the taxpayers supporting their existence.

Being white doesn't make it right. Polling someone up the ass wouldn't be tolerated in an all white Aryanland, would it?

Keystone
11-19-2006, 08:08 PM
In an all-White country, there is no doubt that violent crime would be punished harshly. The point is not about theoretics, it's about the clear and present fact that a White criminal who shouts racial slurs is punished more harshly than a non-White criminal who commits a similar act. It is disturbing that the whole notion of a hate crime has gained real traction in the last few years, because that notion is ultimately detrimental to Whites' right to free speech.
An honest and thoughtful answer. Thank you.

Helios Panoptes
11-19-2006, 11:42 PM

You are an underman, a resentful individual of miniscule character. Are you a slave? You should be as it's all slithering worms like you are fit for.

MrAngry
11-20-2006, 08:18 AM
You are an underman, a resentful individual of miniscule character. Are you a slave? You should be as it's all slithering worms like you are fit for.

I'd love to meet you, just to see if you talk like you write, do you play dungeons and dragons? Bet you do :rofl: