PDA

View Full Version : Insults

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 08:17 PM
I expected that on a forum such as this from time to time frustrations would be high and insults would be traded. Some more eloquently than I could match too, at what point does it become unacceptable? Or is it no holds barred? I ask before I make a response to a PM I recieved.

Jimbo Gomez
11-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Forward that PM to me will you, if it was insulting. PM-flaming isn't allowed.

Jonathan
11-21-2006, 08:21 PM
I expected that on a forum such as this from time to time frustrations would be high and insults would be traded. Some more eloquently than I could match too, at what point does it become unacceptable? Or is it no holds barred? I ask before I make a response to a PM I recieved.
You should "report" the posts that you find insulting (there is a thingy you can click at the side of the posts, it looks like an ! mark). The Staff will deal with them as they see fit.

Geist
11-21-2006, 08:25 PM
In the Lounge its a free-for-all I reckon, but elsewhere a better tone should be pursued. But my advice on a forum like this is to develop thick skin.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 08:28 PM

I have already replied to him. I shouldnt have but I was really mad.... :o

///M power
11-21-2006, 08:31 PM
who said what?and what did you say to him! dont be a pussy!
share with us.
dont be a jerk.

MrRS
11-21-2006, 08:31 PM
My own view on insults is that if you hand them out, you should expect them back. Insults etc.. add to the fun of visiting forums.

There is a difference between insults and threats/bullying and that is where the line should be drawn.:)

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
11-21-2006, 08:32 PM
My own view on insults is that if you hand them out, you should expect them back. Insults etc.. add to the fun of visiting forums.

There is a difference between insults and threats/bullying and that is where the line should be drawn.:)
Yes, exactly, if you can dish it you should be able to take it. I hate people who dish stuff they can't take.

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 08:34 PM
I have already replied to him. I shouldnt have but I was really mad.... :o
Who is him?
C'mon stop being stingy with tidbits, we want to know what happened!

Lily
11-21-2006, 08:35 PM
:rofl: It's like listening to a group of women begging for gossip!

Dr. Gutberlet
11-21-2006, 08:35 PM
I think the line is crossed when someone makes overt personal threats, no matter how impotent this medium makes them.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 08:36 PM
who said what?and what did you say to him! dont be a pussy!
share with us.
dont be a jerk.

seni deda movt'qan! was "his" quote.

She says you were crap in bed, had a small cock and smelt like shit. Happy fucking you mutha fuckah! :rofl: was mine :o

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 08:37 PM
:rofl: It's like listening to a group of women begging for gossip!
Been a slow day, and I am an admitted gossip whore. :D

OVERWATCH
11-21-2006, 08:38 PM
I think the line is crossed when someone makes overt personal threats, no matter how impotent this medium makes them.

Personal threats are verboten!

If someone is insulted and offended via a PM, my recommendation is to put that person on ignore.

Actual threats are another matter though!

Berianidze
11-21-2006, 09:07 PM
considering the "insult" in question is in Kartuli, I think I should pretty much fess up. It wasn't in PM though, it was through the rep system and it was in response to a negative rep point from MrAngry in the women are objects thread.

It wasn't anything serious, it was something I knew he could look up on one of those multi-lingual insult pages. People send offensive (so long as their non-threatening) comments through the rep system all the time. I don't see this as a big deal.

Björn
11-21-2006, 09:14 PM

She says you were crap in bed, had a small cock and smelt like shit. Happy fucking you mutha fuckah! :rofl: was mine :o

lol.......

///M power
11-21-2006, 09:15 PM

dont take insults personally,thats the first rule.
second rule is insult back.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 09:17 PM
dont take insults personally,thats the first rule.
second rule is insult back.

Its the family thing personally I wouldnt do it, but if its a free for all then fine. I just didnt want to get banned if I retaliated.

Berianidze
11-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Who is him?
C'mon stop being stingy with tidbits, we want to know what happened!
It was I, hachiko...I am the dastardly fiend he speaks of!

Jimbo Gomez
11-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Gentlemen, behave like civilized folks and not like negroes.

Fade the Butcher
11-21-2006, 09:20 PM

"MrAngry" is an idiot. Just an observation.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 09:23 PM

Thanks, God will forgive you..........

Lily
11-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks, God will forgive you..........
LMAO :rofl:

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 09:24 PM

What!? Racist can act like negroes? Never! :rofl:

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Communist fiend! Enjoy your b&!!!

http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/Ban_Him.jpg

Lily
11-21-2006, 09:26 PM
http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/Ban_Him.jpg
You have so many cool pictures. :)

Sandee
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM
I've had a few catfights on here too. ;) I am usually indifferent unless provoked beyond what I consider acceptable. I can let a few comments slip but if someone makes snide personal remarks or insults me, I do not stoop to the same level; I call them on their hypocrisy, or the content of their posts, etc. If not, there's always the ignore function (out of sight, out of mind).

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 09:28 PM
You got it boss!!!

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/dontstops.gif

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM
I've had a few catfights on here too. ;) I am usually indifferent unless provoked beyond what I consider acceptable. I can let a few comments slip but if someone makes snide personal remarks or insults me, I do not stoop to the same level; I call them on their hypocrisy, or the content of their posts, etc. If not, there's always the ignore function (out of sight, out of mind).

Im too low brow to act like that, :( I realise its not dignified, but...... erm I have no excuses

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 09:37 PM
You got it boss!!!

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/dontstops.gif

:D

I'm now seeing why they call this section the lowbrow.

MrAngry
11-21-2006, 09:38 PM

But.... it is a bit funny though :)

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 09:39 PM

Should I have posted that picture in Race Relations? ;)

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 09:41 PM
But.... it is a bit funny though :)

I admit I nearly spilt my coffee when I saw it :)

Should I have posted that picture in Race Relations? ;)

That pic would have harmed race relations ;)

Berianidze
11-21-2006, 09:58 PM
If I had made that comment to a fellow Georgian I would undoubtedly been punched right in the face -- I learned this the hard way the last time I was in Tbilisi.

delete
11-21-2006, 10:05 PM
If you had said that to a scandinavian, he would probably just smile, and think something is serously wrong with you. :)

This is how we insult.

The two Norwegians and three Swedes ended up being arrested by local police, who protected them from an angry mob.

The troubled started after the five Scandinavian tourists got drunk, dressed themselves up like Muslim pilgrims and started dancing around the statue of a mermaid located in a town square, and pretending she symbolized Allah.

The Scandinavians apparently were trying to parody Muslim pilgrimages to Mecca. When they started stripping off their clothes, the local Egyptians had had enough and went on the attack.

http://cache.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00397/_mermaid_jpg_397253h.jpg

A local policeman told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet that his colleagues had to step in to protect the tourists from angry local residents. "If they hadn't been arrested, they probably would have been lynched," an Islamic expert told Aftonbladet.

The tourists were initially held on charges of indecent conduct, since some of the men exposed themselves. The charges were later raised to blasphemy, which can be punished severely.

Norway's foreign ministry was pulled into the case, but an official at the Norwegian Embassy in Cairo said he hoped to be able to get the Norwegians released and sent home.

He said the embassy had been in contact with Egyptian authorities. An official at the Norwegians' tour company, Apollo, could confirm on Friday that the men, all aged 35-40, had been released and were free to leave Egypt.

Hurghada is a popular tourist destination for Scandinavians, and the local population generally tolerates the partying and scanty clothing so foreign to their own culture.

Burrhus
11-21-2006, 10:21 PM
To Indecipherable Name (Hindustan...how should we, or can we, address you?): If you thought that Hachiko's 'negroe' rapper picture was offensive, you should have seen his old avatar with the Japanese school girls. Total brain freeze.

Burrhus
11-21-2006, 10:26 PM
If you had said that to a scandinavian, he would probably just smile, and think something is serously wrong with you. :)

This is how we insult.

The two Norwegians and three Swedes ended up being arrested by local police, who protected them from an angry mob.

The troubled started after the five Scandinavian tourists got drunk, dressed themselves up like Muslim pilgrims and started dancing around the statue of a mermaid located in a town square, and pretending she symbolized Allah.

The Scandinavians apparently were trying to parody Muslim pilgrimages to Mecca. When they started stripping off their clothes, the local Egyptians had had enough and went on the attack.

http://cache.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00397/_mermaid_jpg_397253h.jpg

A local policeman told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet that his colleagues had to step in to protect the tourists from angry local residents. "If they hadn't been arrested, they probably would have been lynched," an Islamic expert told Aftonbladet.

The tourists were initially held on charges of indecent conduct, since some of the men exposed themselves. The charges were later raised to blasphemy, which can be punished severely.

Norway's foreign ministry was pulled into the case, but an official at the Norwegian Embassy in Cairo said he hoped to be able to get the Norwegians released and sent home.

He said the embassy had been in contact with Egyptian authorities. An official at the Norwegians' tour company, Apollo, could confirm on Friday that the men, all aged 35-40, had been released and were free to leave Egypt.

Hurghada is a popular tourist destination for Scandinavians, and the local population generally tolerates the partying and scanty clothing so foreign to their own culture.

I gotta say, Delete, that I'm a bit sceptical about this story. Am I supposed to believe that that mermaid statue is in a town in Egypt? I think that it's in Denmark. If you were pulling our legs, you should make it a little more obvious.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 10:31 PM
To Indecipherable Name (Hindustan...how should we, or can we, address you?): If you thought that Hachiko's 'negroe' rapper picture was offensive.

You can address me as Hindustan. Thats what my username means anyway. ;)

As for Hachiko's picture I didn't find it offensive in the slightest, why would I?

you should have seen his old avatar with the Japanese school girls. Total brain freeze.

It doesn't surprise me as It seems like he has an encyclopedia of these weird and wonderful pictures.

delete
11-21-2006, 10:31 PM
I gotta say, Delete, that I'm a bit sceptical about this story. Am I supposed to believe that that mermaid statue is in a town in Egypt? I think that it's in Denmark. If you were pulling our legs, you should make it a little more obvious.

Link to the mermaid story
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1305765.ece

It's true, search the net.

PS. It is an insult to Danish taste that you thought the statue was the one in Denmark. :) :)
The original looks pretty and is bronze green.

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 10:35 PM
It doesn't surprise me as It seems like he has an encyclopedia of these weird and wonderful pictures.

As a matter of fact I do. Here's my new fave!

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/upskirt.jpg

Whaddya think Burrhus?

///M power
11-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Mp Wants To Eat

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Mp Wants To Eat
And sushi is good and healthy for bodybuilders! :strong:

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Nice pic Hachiko :)

I don't condone race mixing but you can't shoot me for admiring a nice ass and set of stems.

Burrhus
11-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Link to the mermaid story
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1305765.ece

It's true, search the net.

Ok, I checked the link and it seems legit. But it still is a bit puzzling. That mermaid doesn't look like something that you would find in Egypt.

It was nice to see that the stereo-type of the boorish American tourist is not accurate. Stupidity is the one trait that truly unites all mankind.

///M power
11-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Nice pic Hachiko :)

I don't condone race mixing but you can't shoot me for admiring a nice ass and set of stems.

no no no its ok.
listen the rules work like that:
you dont mix when just have sex with protection, race mixing happens when you have sex in order to make children, if you just go in and out nothing gets mixed, after you cum you'll stay the same race nothing will change:rofl:
I'm also against mixing with none Jews, but anyway Israel has only Jews so the chances of me having sex with none Jews are very small.:o
as long as its not African or third world country then its ok.

///M power
11-21-2006, 10:46 PM
And sushi is good and healthy for bodybuilders! :strong:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Burrhus
11-21-2006, 10:47 PM
As a matter of fact I do. Here's my new fave!

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/upskirt.jpg

Whaddya think Burrhus?

Did you get arrested while taking that picture? Or lucky?

हिन्दुस्तान
11-21-2006, 10:48 PM
no no no its ok.
you dont mix when just have sex with protection, race mixing happens when you have sex in order to make children, if you just go in and out nothing gets mixed, after you cum you'll stay the same race nothing will change:rofl:
I'm also against mixing with none Jews, but anyway Israel has only Jews so the chances of me having sex with none Jews are very small.:o

Thankyou for this wonderfully graphic explanation MP.

Hachiko
11-21-2006, 10:49 PM
Did you get arrested while taking that picture? Or lucky?
I got lucky and got that pic off the internet. Plenty of upskirt images to be seen in Japan though. Ask harjit if you don't believe me. Konnichiwa indeed! :naughty:

Helios Panoptes
11-21-2006, 10:51 PM

Toughen up, boyo. :rolleyes:

Helios Panoptes
11-21-2006, 10:52 PM

Quite true and a melodramatic twat to boot.

Burrhus
11-21-2006, 10:54 PM
no no no its ok.

I love the way you mangle English, MP. Really, it's very funny sometimes. If "the chances of me having sex with none Jews are very small" is true, then you must be sneaking across the wall and doing Palestinian girls. Momma wouldn't like that now would she?

It's "non-jews", not "none jews". No charge for the English lesson.

///M power
11-21-2006, 11:06 PM
I love the way you mangle English, MP. Really, it's very funny sometimes. If "the chances of me having sex with none Jews are very small" is true, then you must be sneaking across the wall and doing Palestinian girls. Momma wouldn't like that now would she?

It's "non-jews", not "none jews". No charge for the English lesson.

ok... so I mixed the non with none. I have a problem with this word apparently:o

I would appreciate if people corrected me,thats the way to learn,if no one corrects me I will not learn anything:whip:

Lily
11-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Toughen up, boyo. :rolleyes:
I don't think he cared about being insulted, but wanted to clarify before responding so as not to get banned. :rolleyes: It makes sense. Don't know? Ask.

Helios Panoptes
11-21-2006, 11:16 PM
I don't think he cared about being insulted, but wanted to clarify before responding so as not to get banned. :rolleyes: It makes sense. Don't know? Ask.

That you are permitted to insult people on this forum is clear to anyone who's viewed it for more than 15 minutes. This is an attention whoring ploy.

Lily
11-21-2006, 11:18 PM
That you are permitted to insult people on this forum is clear to anyone who's viewed it for more than 15 minutes. This is an attention whoring ploy.
Not really, considering Mr Burns said flaming via PM was prohibited but others said it wasn't.

Helios Panoptes
11-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Not really, considering Mr Burns said flaming via PM was prohibited but others said it wasn't.

Mr. Burns is old and senile. Remember when he was drugged up and stumbling around the graveyard, and Homer took him for an extraterrestrial? He is not to be trusted.

Jimbo Gomez
11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Mr. Burns is old and senile. Remember when he was drugged up and stumbling around the graveyard, and Homer took him for an extraterrestrial? He is not to be trusted.

I think I'll change this one's username to Waylon Smithers. :D

Masty
11-21-2006, 11:53 PM
That you are permitted to insult people on this forum is clear to anyone who's viewed it for more than 15 minutes. This is an attention whoring ploy.Thats a nailed-on fact. Can I send this knob-sac a really offensive P.M. purely on the basis of this wail-a-thon thread?

Hachiko
11-22-2006, 01:08 AM
To Indecipherable Name (Hindustan...how should we, or can we, address you?): If you thought that Hachiko's 'negroe' rapper picture was offensive, you should have seen his old avatar with the Japanese school girls. Total brain freeze.
Found it for ya! :D

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/vader.jpg

shanemac
11-22-2006, 02:00 AM
ok... so I mixed the non with none. I have a problem with this word apparently:o

I would appreciate if people corrected me,thats the way to learn,if no one corrects me I will not learn anything:whip:

What language do you speak in Israel?

kultron
11-22-2006, 02:13 AM
I see nothing wrong with insults as long as they are somewhat truthful. For example, calling a white person a 'nigger' wouldn't work, however saying something like 'stop acting so niggardly' would be acceptable.

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Quite true and a melodramatic twat to boot.

"It is not Cartesian dualism, it is property dualism. Let's analyze the "quale" of a certain shade of red. What is it? A color is a certain microphysical property(incidence of light reflection). Basically, what happens is that we experience a certian incidence of light reflection and we term this an experience of "red." It is not clear to me that we need to posit the existence of "red" beyond the microphysical properties of the object. One might say that "red" is nothing more than the term we use to describe what it is like to experience objects having certain physical properties.

To clarify, I am attempting to collapse the distinction between the thing and the image. I am arguing that there is no discrete image, we tend to reify what it is like to have certain experiences into separate things(mental images), then we wonder what properties they have and where they are located, but it's a false problem."

One of your posts my friend, I may not have your intellectual capacity, but it sounds like bollocks to me, therefore would I choose to be a melodramatic twat or a pretentious pillock who has a propensity to talk like a complete knobsock with his dungeons and dragons buddies? Hmmm thats a toughie! :)

Helios Panoptes
11-22-2006, 09:05 AM
FYI, I don't even know how to play D&D. Also, I am not pretentious.

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 09:07 AM
FYI, I don't even know how to play D&D. Also, I am not pretentious.

You keep telling yourself that,

Helios Panoptes
11-22-2006, 09:08 AM
You keep telling yourself that,

I'm telling you, not myself. I already know this, so I do not need a reminder.

Ahknaton
11-22-2006, 09:09 AM
No problem:

thats should be that's (with an apostrophe).

Also, put a space after a comma, like this. Not like this,however.

I've also noticed that you sometimes mix up I'm (I am) with it's (it is).

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm telling you, not myself. I already know this, so I do not need a reminder.

I dont need to be told, but if it makes you feel better then O-K, you're "not" :rofl: , a pretentious pillock....:rofl:

Helios Panoptes
11-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Ahk., your spelling is good, but I have noticed that you spell "definitely" with an "a."

Are there any errors that I make repeatedly?

Helios Panoptes
11-22-2006, 09:14 AM
I dont need to be told, but if it makes you feel better then O-K, you're "not" :rofl: , a pretentious pillock....:rofl:

Geez, for someone called "MrAngry" that is some tepid flaming. I have seen 85 year old women in wheelchairs muster more vitriol than that.

Ahknaton
11-22-2006, 09:15 AM
Ahk., your spelling is good, but I have noticed that you spell "definitely" with an "a."

Not that I've noticed.

Helios Panoptes
11-22-2006, 09:16 AM
I sometimes forget to use "whom" when I should. I ought to correct that.

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 09:16 AM

Yes there are, opening your mouth and talking pretentious bollocks would be one and the other is typing it. But your spelling and grammer are exemplary.:)

Helios Panoptes
11-22-2006, 09:17 AM
Yes there are, opening your mouth and talking pretentious bollocks would be one and the other is typing it. But your spelling and grammer are exemplary.:)

My "grammar," you mean.

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 09:19 AM
My "grammar," you mean.

exactly! :)

Helios Panoptes
11-22-2006, 09:22 AM
It's odd that "definite" is a word that people misspell a lot, but "infinite" is not. I don't believe I've ever seen "infinet" or "infinate."

P.S. If it appears that I'm picking on you, Ahknaton, it is entirely unintentional and I hope that no offense is taken. I have a lot of respect for your contributions to the forum; this is just something that has come to my attention.

Vasily Zaitsev
11-22-2006, 09:25 AM
It's odd that "definite" is a word that people misspell a lot, but "infinite" is not. I don't believe I've ever seen "infinet" or "infinate."

Clearly, you and I use two different internets.

Helios Panoptes
11-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Clearly, you and I use two different internets.

I could be out of touch, but I have never noticed those errors.

Ahknaton
11-22-2006, 09:41 AM
P.S. If it appears that I'm picking on you, Ahknaton, it is entirely unintentional and I hope that no offense is taken. I have a lot of respect for your contributions to the forum; this is just something that has come to my attention.
None taken. It's one that I'm aware of, but I can never remember which is the correct spelling. Another one like that is relevence/relevance. And occurrence/occurrance.

Björn
11-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Nao I no y we poste on thee intranet. To prefect are speeling.:viking:

cryptoracist
11-22-2006, 09:48 AM
hahaha i like this guy, he's kinda funny. :p

Good thing you're quoting cause some of the people you're arguing with are on my ignore list so your quoting help me follow the story... kinda.

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 10:32 AM
hahaha i like this guy, he's kinda funny. :p

Good thing you're quoting cause some of the people you're arguing with are on my ignore list so your quoting help me follow the story... kinda.

You should take them off ignore, the things that are written are unreal! I laugh so much I sometimes release a litle pee! :( :rofl:

cryptoracist
11-22-2006, 10:38 AM
You should take them off ignore, the things that are written are unreal! I laugh so much I sometimes release a litle pee! :( :rofl:
i took one of them off after watching ur dialogue with them here... i dont even rememer why i put them on ignore is really why. :p

The only time i ignore someone is when they can't ignore me. Not for insults exchanges. I love insults, ya'll know i crack inappropriate with the best of em. I am the best of em. ;)

Seriuosly though, I only ignore someone when they start posting every other post either to me or with the obvious intent that i would notice. Mentioning me every 3 posts is weird, man! That's freakish & annoying. Like a pest the needs bugs spray, i ignore stalkers that keep trying to get my attention. That's not fun like flinging insults, that's just pathetic and desperate... you know what I mean?

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 10:50 AM
i took one of them off after watching ur dialogue with them here... i dont even rememer why i put them on ignore is really why. :p

The only time i ignore someone is when they can't ignore me. Not for insults exchanges. I love insults, ya'll know i crack inappropriate with the best of em. I am the best of em. ;)

Seriuosly though, I only ignore someone when they start posting every other post either to me or with the obvious intent that i would notice. Mentioning me every 3 posts is weird, man! That's freakish & annoying. Like a pest the needs bugs spray, i ignore stalkers that keep trying to get my attention. That's not fun like flinging insults, that's just pathetic and desperate... you know what I mean?

Is it cos you is black!? :) Thats what its probably, trying to show their intellectual and genetic :rofl: superiority over you, just to prove all the racist theories right.

cryptoracist
11-22-2006, 10:52 AM
Is it cos you is black!? :) Thats what its probably, trying to show their intellectual and genetic :rofl: superiority over you, just to prove all the racist theories right.
No, I think they just want attention that I'm not willing to give to them.

Simple as that. :negro:

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 10:54 AM
No, I think they just want attention that I'm not willing to give to them.

Simple as that. :negro:

What type of attention? :confused:

cryptoracist
11-22-2006, 11:02 AM
See, now that's the question I dont care enough to ask for an answer too. :dance2:

Berianidze
11-22-2006, 01:31 PM
ROFL That's not true. MrAngry, the real truth behind why she blocked people is because they kept making fun of the fact that she's a prostitute:

http://www.charlotte-harlots.com

http://www.pleasureryde.com/

:sick: :sick:

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 02:07 PM
ROFL That's not true. MrAngry, the real truth behind why she blocked people is because they kept making fun of the fact that she's a prostitute:

Prostitution is the oldest industry known to man, I judge neither by colour, race, qualifications or career, just deeds.. :)

Hermetic
11-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Every thread Mr.PMS, starts is emo.:rofl:

हिन्दुस्तान
11-22-2006, 03:02 PM

Sweet mother of God :eek:

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 03:18 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused:

cryptoracist
11-22-2006, 03:20 PM
I love it when they do that... my ass looks fabulous in that pic! :dance2:

And all publicity is good publicity... especially in the eyes of the Google. :p

But next time pls use my keywords by the link... I prefer "Charlotte Escorts".

Just trying to help... :negro:

Lily
11-22-2006, 03:21 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Premenstrual Syndrome. :p

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 03:26 PM

I take that as a compliment :) , thanks! Just looked at your threads, I refer you to a post I made about another f**kwit earlier!

have a nice day! :)

Hachiko
Prostitution is the oldest industry known to man, I judge neither by colour, race, qualifications or career, just deeds.. :)
I highly doubt that either her deeds or qualifications nearly match her asking price....

Jimbo Gomez
I love it when they do that... my ass looks fabulous in that pic! :dance2:

And all publicity is good publicity... especially in the eyes of the Google. :p

But next time pls use my keywords by the link... I prefer "Charlotte Escorts".

Just trying to help... :negro:

You continue with your filthy whoring and yet have the nerve to call yourself Christian...

MrAngry
11-22-2006, 03:31 PM
You continue with your filthy whoring and yet have the nerve to call yourself Christian...

Mary Magdalene was a prositute wasnt she? Jesus didnt have many issues with her now did he. so c'mon show a little forgiveness

cryptoracist
11-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Sucks when you do something evil & then it backfires.

But that's supposed to teach you something about doing evil...:negro:

Hachiko
11-22-2006, 03:33 PM
Even Jesus loved a whore Mr.Burns, Dan Brown says it's so. :D

cryptoracist
11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Mary Magdalene was a prositute wasnt she? Jesus didnt have many issues with her now did he. so c'mon show a little forgiveness
Well, actually she wasn't either.

She was a independant, intelligent follower of Christ that was given that label by envious adversaries in a lame attempt to discredit her in her ministry for Christ.

hahaha sounds familiar, huh?

The Catholic church came up with that story and there's nothing in history to back it up. Mary Magdelene was designated to carry on Jesus message. Her competition lied on her.

Jimbo Gomez
11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Even Jesus loved a whore Mr.Burns, Dan Brown says it's so. :D

Pardon me for not taking that idiot's word as holy gospel.

Hachiko
11-22-2006, 03:42 PM
The Catholic church came up with that story and there's nothing in history to back it up.

Uh huh....

Mary Magdelene was designated to carry on Jesus message. Her competition lied on her.
....and there's nothing in history to back it up.

OVERWATCH
11-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Pardon me for not taking that idiot's word as holy gospel.

Talking about Jebus like that ain't gonna get you any closer to heaven :p

Jimbo Gomez
11-22-2006, 03:45 PM

That's it, no Christmas card for you this year.

brigadier Biggles
11-23-2006, 01:10 AM
That's it, no Christmas card for you this year.

hes a friend of the family dad don't be so rude :cuss:.

///M power
11-23-2006, 01:17 AM

I must have that picture! (Kramer avatar)
where did you find it? do you have it in large size????

Keystone
11-23-2006, 01:24 AM
It's not race mixing if you use a condom?
It's shaken, not stirred. No problemo.

OVERWATCH
11-23-2006, 01:44 AM

Thanks ;)

Burrhus posted it in the other lounge thread about Michael Richards, it comes from a T-shirt design. That's where I found it.

///M power
11-23-2006, 01:49 AM
It's not race mixing if you use a condom?

think about it, when people say race mixing the meaning of that is mixing genes, taking 2 races and combing them, a child is the product of that.
the sex part doesn't mix anything,both of you stay the same race,when you make new lives with someone from a different race its mixing. by squirting cum on some female you dont mix anything :D :D

Jimbo Gomez
11-23-2006, 08:17 AM
think about it, when people say race mixing the meaning of that is mixing genes, taking 2 races and combing them, a child is the product of that.
the sex part doesn't mix anything,both of you stay the same race,when you make new lives with someone from a different race its mixing. by squirting cum on some female you dont mix anything :D :D

What he describes here is nothing more than masturbation, biologically speaking. You may not like it but it can't be qualified as racemixing. No mixed offspring is produced.

Hrolf Kraki
11-23-2006, 09:19 AM

Unless they're so completely pathetic that they're actually amusing. Remember that one? :D :rofl: :rofl:

Anarch
11-23-2006, 10:55 AM
What he describes here is nothing more than masturbation, biologically speaking. You may not like it but it can't be qualified as racemixing. No mixed offspring is produced.

God save him if the condom breaks, because the child support lawyers certainly won't.

Jimbo Gomez
11-23-2006, 10:59 AM
God save him if the condom breaks, because the child support lawyers certainly won't.

Paying off child support for the next twenty years for some swarthy mamzer, man that's harsh. :D

Burrhus
11-23-2006, 03:34 PM

Go here http://www.tshirthell.com/

Lots of 'offensive' stuff.

Burrhus
11-23-2006, 03:37 PM

God won't save him either since god is, as we all know, a decent, liberal anti-racist which is why he didn't separate homo sapiens into races...oh, wait a minute, I could be wrong about that.