PDA

View Full Version : @Julian Lee

Aule
11-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Your inbox is full and I can't send you anymore messages.

Nyx
11-25-2006, 11:37 AM
He has been sending me messages lately, too.

It's unfortunate, all the moderators have to do is ban Cryptoracist and Hachiko and he will return. That's all that has to be done.

Hachiko
11-25-2006, 01:09 PM
It's unfortunate, all the moderators have to do is ban Cryptoracist and Hachiko and he will return. That's all that has to be done.
Well, to be specific, that's all the Administrators have to do. But as I've always said, if I'm such a deterrent, just ban me and you can have your own private little clubhouse again. :) I'll be fine, this rat has plenty of holes to crawl into. :D
What I don't understand about Mr.Lee is this, how can you be so repulsed by a reference to something that is practiced by at least 50% of all hetero couples? So you can't function on the Phora were it is casually mentioned, but you can live in a world where it is practiced daily? :confused: :confused:
Now, I'm not exactly the sharpest retort in the Lyceum, but that really doesn't sound too intelligent to me. Whaddya think FS? :D:D:D

Geist
11-25-2006, 01:20 PM
Maybe Mr. Lee can learn how to use the ignore function like everyone and the problem is sorted.

MrAngry
11-25-2006, 02:13 PM

Where would the fun be without them?:)

MrAngry
11-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Well, to be specific, that's all the Administrators have to do. But as I've always said, if I'm such a deterrent, just ban me and you can have your own private little clubhouse again. :) I'll be fine, this rat has plenty of holes to crawl into. :D
What I don't understand about Mr.Lee is this, how can you be so repulsed by a reference to something that is practiced by at least 50% of all hetero couples? So you can't function on the Phora were it is casually mentioned, but you can live in a world where it is practiced daily? :confused: :confused:
Now, I'm not exactly the sharpest retort in the Lyceum, but that really doesn't sound too intelligent to me. Whaddya think FS? :D:D:D

What is it? :)

Jimbo Gomez
11-25-2006, 03:00 PM
I advize mr Lee to use the ignore button on the people he dislikes. At the Phora we have made a commitment which we take very serious. If you don't misbehave in a very gross manner you will not be banned. These people that you mention are not angels, but they don't misbehave in a very gross manner. The Phora wouldn't be the Phora anymore if we start to ban people.

That being said, I invite mr Lee to return. I always liked his posts.

Burrhus
11-25-2006, 06:51 PM
The source of Hachiko's flaws is the same for his virtues. He is witty, articulate, sincere, not afraid to speak his mind and a bit of an impish, but good-hearted, demon. I can see that some might be offended by his occasional impaling of sacred cows but remember that scared cows make the best hamburgers.

Far from being banned, Hachiko should be pitted against Il Ragno in a contest to determine the Phora's wittiest member. The winner would be awarded a crown of suitable nature that he alone would be allowed to display in his signature.

I also don't care that his wife is Japanese, I'm not an absolute racist. A few exceptions won't destroy America. Besides, oriental women are attractive. Japanese school girls in uniform are a bit distracting, yes, but not prohibitively offensive. Better sent in a PM or email (hint, hint, Hach).

I would be extremely upset if Hachiko were banned and would fight mightily to have him unbanned.

I do not advocate banning cryptoracist but I would not be unpleased if she disappeared. Banning should be confined to disruptive morons with mutiple sock puppets who clog up threads with too many non-sensical posts. Crypto has no sock puppets to my knowledge.

Helios Panoptes
11-25-2006, 09:47 PM

Yes, then someone else would make an off-color remark, and he would issue another ultimatum. With no disrespect intended, the man's sensibilities are too delicate for internet forums. I like Julian, but the forum is not going to kowtow to his whims.

Keystone
11-25-2006, 10:01 PM
If they were banned because Julian Lee wanted it, I would go out of my way to become the next thorn in his side, and make his time on the Phora as miserable as I possibly could.
His sperm-hoarding, fortune-telling presence is greatly missed by the career celibates here.

OVERWATCH
11-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Yes, the ignore function is quite useful. I employ it at other boards to great effect. I cannot utilise it here for myself, however, as it would conflict with my administrative duties.

So I urge Mr. Lee to return to us, and put his arch-enemies on ignore.

Fade the Butcher
11-26-2006, 12:49 AM
Julian was definitely one of the most unique characters to pass through here. He should return.

il ragno
11-26-2006, 01:29 AM
It seems to me if we can accomodate a black prostitute who may or may not be Raina, and a Shin Bet operative who sprinkles human-growth hormone on his Wheaties.... we can certainly handle an celibacy advocate who looks like he used to be in Ash Ra Tempel.

OVERWATCH
11-26-2006, 01:44 AM
Yes, we do not ban anyone for no purpose other than gaining the favour of another member, no matter how good their posts are. It sets a precedent which would ultimately mean the downfall of this forum.

Hachiko
11-27-2006, 07:01 PM
The source of Hachiko's flaws is the same for his virtues. He is witty, articulate, sincere, not afraid to speak his mind and a bit of an impish, but good-hearted, demon. I can see that some might be offended by his occasional impaling of sacred cows but remember that scared cows make the best hamburgers.
And you don't do get to my ummm, stature, without serving up quite a few burgers. :D

Far from being banned, Hachiko should be pitted against Il Ragno in a contest to determine the Phora's wittiest member. The winner would be awarded a crown of suitable nature that he alone would be allowed to display in his signature.
Il Ragno by a wide margin. The man is just too good.

I also don't care that his wife is Japanese, I'm not an absolute racist. A few exceptions won't destroy America. Besides, oriental women are attractive. Japanese school girls in uniform are a bit distracting, yes, but not prohibitively offensive. Better sent in a PM or email (hint, hint, Hach).
Will do my friend... :D

I would be extremely upset if Hachiko were banned and would fight mightily to have him unbanned.
I appreciate it. Even if I am not banned, if it seems the majority just doesn't want me around because I detract from the "quality of life" here at the Phora, then I'll just leave. I don't want to be the fly in anyone's soup.

I do not advocate banning cryptoracist but I would not be unpleased if she disappeared. Banning should be confined to disruptive morons with mutiple sock puppets who clog up threads with too many non-sensical posts. Crypto has no sock puppets to my knowledge.
Well, I can't say anything about her. We all well know how hard it is to get rid of unwanted niggers after they move into the neighborhood. :rolleyes:

Masty
11-27-2006, 07:20 PM
My-self and hachiko got off on the wrong foot a while ago, but I wouldn't like to see the big-fella removed from the Forum - even though I got a P.M. from J.L. yesterday, who also seems a decent lad. The ignore function appears to be the best solution suggested so far.

Intrepid
11-27-2006, 07:28 PM
Juliana,

O pale, Hindu yogi of Ojai, please come back. The androgynous, limpwristed members of the Bolshevik Musketeer Club are empty without your august displays of hucksterism.

Best,

Johnson

Dr. Gutberlet
11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
julian lee and his followers are a bunch of whiners. grow up.:viking:

il ragno
11-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Juliana,

O pale, Hindu yogi of Ojai, please come back. The androgynous, limpwristed members of the Bolshevik Musketeer Club are empty without your august displays of hucksterism.

Best,

Johnson

Like all ex-punk rockers with a military-history fetish, your fag-baiting has a faint-but-creepy Ernst Rohmian tinge to it.

Keystone
11-27-2006, 10:30 PM
It seems to me if we can accomodate a black prostitute who may or may not be Raina, and a Shin Bet operative who sprinkles human-growth hormone on his Wheaties.... we can certainly handle an celibacy advocate who looks like he used to be in Ash Ra Tempel.
Why doesn't he just post then, instead of signing on and making flirty PM's?

That's creepy.

Helios Panoptes
11-27-2006, 10:38 PM

That's creepy.

His account was disabled at his request, so he cannot post until it is enabled, which it would be, if he wished for it to be so.

Nyx
11-27-2006, 10:40 PM

That's creepy.A couple of individuals have been making libelous accusations about him on this forum.

Keystone
11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
His account was disabled at his request, so he cannot post until it is enabled, which it would be, if he wished for it to be so.
Well isn't that the bee's knees.

Intrepid
11-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Like all ex-punk rockers with a military-history fetish, your fag-baiting has a faint-but-creepy Ernst Rohmian tinge to it.

Tsk, tsk, Wogno.

Lindstedt, Linder & Lee. Hmmm... We've got a child molester, a generally vile man with a perpetual allergy to logic and decency and, last but not least, a 21rst Century cyberspace carny. Now, that's quite a trifecta of dysgenic trash you've repeatedly donned the armour and climbed on your trusty white charger for. As always, I'm awfully impressed.

That leads me to an obvious query: who's next to go on the bitter, drug-addled comic book connoisseur of JYC's protection list?

I can only imagine.

Ahknaton
11-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Tsk, tsk, Wogno.

Lindstedt, Linder & Lee. Hmmm... We\'ve got a child molester, a generally vile man with a perpetual allergy to logic and decency and, last but not least, a 21rst Century cyberspace carny. Now, that\'s quite a trifecta of dysgenic trash you\'ve repeatedly donned the armour and climbed on your trusty white charger for. As always, I\'m awfully impressed.

That leads me to an obvious query: who\'s next to go on the bitter, drug-addled comic book connoisseur of JYC\'s protection list?

I can only imagine.
u r jonson, lol