PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite food?

Osmium14
11-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Here at the Phora we have people from different cultures, even though some are transplanted into Western countries, most retain some part of their ethnic heritage. In order to celebrate great diversity and multiculturalism, I wanted to make this thread. So what's everyone's favorite food?

My favorite food is Indian food (and I also like some Indian girls like Sandee, depending on how good they are in bed *just kidding, joke*).

You're assuming that WNs refuse to have anything to do with anything that isn't White in origin. Mistake. We get this a lot, along with:

Surely if you're a WN you shouldn't eat Chinese/Mexican/Indian/etc food?

That's just stupid.

White Nationalism doesn't mean not being able to enjoy the good things that other cultures have to offer. We listen to the music that sounds good to us, as long as it isn't blatantly anti-white, such as a lot of rap music.

But would you open up a restaurant that sold this food?

Why not? I'm extremely fond of Indian cooking. If I was to go India, and become very skilful in Indian cuisine, why not then come back and open a restaurant? Don't make the mistake of thinking that because WNs want to be separate, they also want to be isolated. That is not true.

To paraphrase someone else (I can't remember who it was, sorry!): If a Japanese man wants to open an Indian restaurant, he goes to India and learns Indian cooking. Then he goes back to Japan and trains others and opens his restaurant. What he does not do is invite 4 million Indians to go and live in his country.

For a related discussion on "black" music, rock n roll origins: http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16835
Why I listen to Eminem, the White rapper: http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?p=241712#post241712

Hrolf Kraki
11-27-2006, 10:46 PM
I think the best dinner I ever had was at this restaurant in Stockholm. I had three kinds of meat and some potato thing. I don't know what any of it was, but it was quite tasty. :)

Keystone
11-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Pizza.

Hachiko
11-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Pizza.

Spoken like a true American! :D

My Mom's roast pork tenderloin with sauerkraut roasted around it and fresh whipped mashed taters on the side. :)
Second place to her goulash, can't be beat! :D
I love Indian food also, many Japanese foods, some Chinese (unless I gag on the whiskers :().
Also, one Puerto Rican girl here at my job brought me some Thanksgiving leftovers (she had cooked and celebrated over the weekend, so they were still good). Truly yummy time!

Anarch
11-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Pizza, Pasta, and English roasts.

OOoooh yeah.

Lily
11-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Chinese food, Sunday lunches and Sandwiches (weird but I really like them!).

Vasily Zaitsev
11-27-2006, 11:08 PM
Brats and kraut.

funderbunked
11-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Just depends on my mood.

I dig Indian curries (don't have the proper vocabulary to name them...but they go from the mild coconut, to the tangy green stuff, to roast-yer-eyes-out-of-the-sockets-red). & the breads and side dishes, etc.

Love raw fish.

Love roast duck. And Cajun-style gumbo.

Greek gyros rock.

Shit, I'm hungry. (Woman, get in here and make me a sammich.)

Hrolf Kraki
11-27-2006, 11:15 PM
Those gyro sandwiches are pretty good. I also like sushi with lots of wasabi.

J Van Der Meyde
11-27-2006, 11:15 PM
I would like an Indian please :)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r202/VanMeyde/bollywood-1.gif

funderbunked
11-27-2006, 11:16 PM

& then there's "the other sushi." :)

हिन्दुस्तान
11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
My favourite non Indian dish is a full English breakfast.

Food of the gods.

Hands of fella, thats my future wife :beerchug:

Keystone
11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Spoken like a true American! :D
I don't care I love it. The cheesy, salty, tomato-y goodness. Hot toasty dough. with all meat toppings no veggies. Just mushrooms but they are a kind of mold I think.

I would eat pizza everyday but that would not be good.

Nyx
11-27-2006, 11:24 PM
Cheese, mushrooms, yoghurt, olives, beans, spinach, oysters, sushi

funderbunked
11-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Hands of fella, thats my future wife :beerchug:

I may have to arm-wrestle you for her. Anything that looks like Salma Hayek gets me in a fighting mood. :)

Keystone
11-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Cheese, mushrooms, yoghurt, olives, beans, spinach, oysters, sushi
No, your favorite foods.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-27-2006, 11:28 PM
I may have to arm-wrestle you for her. Anything that looks like Salma Hayek gets me in a fighting mood. :)

Let the battle commence! ;)

funderbunked
11-27-2006, 11:30 PM
No, your favorite foods.

lol

(Although, for dinner back in my Santa Barbara daze, I used to do off two dozen raw oysters and two pitchers of beer. I may have to try it again...)

Nyx
11-27-2006, 11:31 PM
No, your favorite foods.Those are, in fact, my favourite foods.

I forgot to mention: Eggs. I love eggs.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Those are, in fact, my favourite foods.

I would say they are more "Ingredients" then "foods".

funderbunked
11-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Let the battle commence! ;)

Me so hawny.

Keystone
11-27-2006, 11:34 PM

There's hope yet. Good.

Nyx
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
I would say they are more "Ingredients" then "foods".How are they not foods ? I use them as ingredients, too, but I just as often eat them plain, as do most people I know. I eat bricks of cheese like most people chocolate bars.

Keystone
11-27-2006, 11:39 PM
I eat bricks of cheese like most people chocolate bars.
That's a helluva mental picture there, Ix....:D

Nyx
11-27-2006, 11:41 PM
That's a helluva mental picture there, Ix....:DOf someone eating something?

हिन्दुस्तान
11-27-2006, 11:42 PM
How are they not foods ? I use them as ingredients, too, but I just as often eat them plain, as do most people I know. I eat bricks of cheese like most people chocolate bars.

Fair enough.

Me so hawny.

Ditto.

Keystone
11-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Of someone eating something?
Lol! You're a real jagoff.

Hrolf Kraki
11-27-2006, 11:44 PM
I eat bricks of cheese like most people chocolate bars.

Haha! Reminds me of my roommate. She LOVES cheese and brings home big bricks of it all the time just to eat. If she wasn't a hot Swedish girl, you'd probably get along with her quite well. :p

funderbunked
11-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Of someone eating something?

Of you perched on the porcelain throne for an hour or three, like Howard Hughes, just uuuuuuuur..uuuuurr waiting for that cheese to pass.

Nyx
11-27-2006, 11:46 PM
Lol!:confused:

You're a real jagoff.What is a jagoff?

Nyx
11-27-2006, 11:46 PM
Of you perched on the porcelain throne for an hour or three, like Howard Hughes, just uuuuuuuur..uuuuurr waiting for that cheese to pass.But I am lactose tolerant and I don't eat cheese too often.

Sandee
11-27-2006, 11:48 PM
Well, I like Indian foods (obviously). However, I tend to prefer them less spicy. When we cook at home, we use mild spices. Even, the curried vegetables and meat aren't that hot and spicy. That's because I have a sensitive stomach. I like paneer and kofta. Yum. So, when I'm eating out, I usually go for Chicken Makhani and Chicken curry. :) I especially like the carrot halwa they serve at this Indian restaurant close to where I live.

As for non-Indian dishes, I like chinese because they're easier on the stomach for me. Also, they serve loads of vegetables. I love their open buffets in particular.

Keystone
11-27-2006, 11:50 PM
But I am lactose tolerant and I don't eat cheese too often.
I eat chocolate bars like they're going out of style, so you are a liar.

Nyx
11-27-2006, 11:53 PM
I eat chocolate bars like they're going out of style, so you are a liar.1.) Most people don't.
2.) I meant in manner of consumption, not frequency.

Keystone
11-27-2006, 11:56 PM
1.) Most people don't.
2.) I meant in manner of consumption, not frequency.
1.) So you don't eat cheese often. Why bring the chocolate bar thing up?
2.)Jagoff...:viking:

Isra'il Yahya
11-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Indian, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and more. I'm a vegetarian about 95% of the time as well.

Lily
11-27-2006, 11:58 PM

There is something very endearing about this.

Keystone
11-28-2006, 12:02 AM
There is something very endearing about this.
Ovulation?

funderbunked
11-28-2006, 12:03 AM
Well, I like Indian foods (obviously). However, I tend to prefer them less spicy. When we cook at home, we use mild spices. Even, the curried vegetables and meat aren't that hot and spicy. That's because I have a sensitive stomach. I like paneer and kofta. Yum. So, when I'm eating out, I usually go for Chicken Makhani and Chicken curry. :) I especially like the carrot halwa they serve at this Indian restaurant close to where I live.

As for non-Indian dishes, I like chinese because they're easier on the stomach for me. Also, they serve loads of vegetables. I love their open buffets in particular.

Is that (former) avatar really you? If so: Yum. http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/Smileys/default/kiss.gif

Lily
11-28-2006, 12:03 AM
Ovulation?
No.....:crazy: I just think it's cute. That, and his love of cheese.

Hachiko
11-28-2006, 12:05 AM
I don't care I love it. The cheesy, salty, tomato-y goodness. Hot toasty dough. with all meat toppings no veggies. Just mushrooms but they are a kind of mold I think.

I would eat pizza everyday but that would not be good.
I just died and if you need me I'll be in hog heaven. :D

Nyx
11-28-2006, 12:19 AM
1.) So you don't eat cheese often.I do eat cheese often, just not 'too' often.

Why bring the chocolate bar thing up?See 2.

Ahmadinebobina
11-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Bobina enjoys:
Primarily mussels. Mr Bobina has this extremely endearing thing where he brings me to my favourite mussel restaurants because it makes him smile to see me so happy (yes, it is odd that food makes me happiest but sweet, no?)
Crab claws
Any meat at all. I will try and love any meat. Meat and fish are my favourite things in the world. Preferably with bones so i feel a little like a wolf cub.
Tofu and noodles
Miso soup
Cheese
Sandwiches made with cheese and chicken and lettuce
Spaghetti carbonara
Domino's pizza invented by me including extra cheese, meatballs, mushrooms and jalapeno's
Banana's

*I can't restrict to a type of food*

Der Sozialist
11-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Fine cheeses. Filler filler.

Dr. Gutberlet
11-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Pizza, all kinds of pastas, pancakes with lingonberry sauce, herring and dill potatoes, sauerbraten.

B-Pep
11-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Steak. Pizza is pretty good too.

Osmium14
11-29-2006, 01:37 PM
I like to eat burgers too from In-N-Out (a popular burger place in California, not sure if they have it in the East Coast). http://www.in-n-out.com/

I also like to eat Panda Express (Chinese food), Yoshinoya (Japanese food), Taco Bell (Mexican food), Kentucky Fried Chicken, Subway, Quiznos (sub sandwich place, similar to Subway), McDonalds, and Pizza places.

I sometimes like to eat Vietnamese food (Pho) and Sushi too. When I was little I liked bagels (lol, Jewish food), I still do.

And I like poo-tang pie.

koch curve
11-29-2006, 01:40 PM
traditional american fare:

steak, burgers, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, pizza

but my mom makes some mean goulash, probably my favorite food in the world

Vasily Zaitsev
11-29-2006, 01:41 PM
I like to eat burgers too from In-N-Out (a popular burger place in California, not sure if they have it in the East Coast). http://www.in-n-out.com/

I also like to eat Panda Express (Chinese food), Yoshinoya (Japanese food), Taco Bell (Mexican food), Kentucky Fried Chicken, Subway, Quiznos (sub sandwich place, similar to Subway), McDonalds, and Pizza places.

I sometimes like to eat Vietnamese food (Pho) and Sushi too. When I was little I liked bagels (lol, Jewish food), I still do.

And I like poo-tang pie.

Given your recent posts I'm surprised chitterlings didn't make the list.

koch curve
11-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Given your recent posts I'm surprised chitterlings didn't make the list.

eeeww :sick: