PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

benfromcanada
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi, I'm Ben, I'm new. I'm from Canada. I'm also on www.mootsf.org. Some of you may know me there. So, hi.

Ahmadinebobina
11-27-2006, 11:40 PM
just out of curiousity, why oh why are there so many msf'ers here?

benfromcanada
11-27-2006, 11:41 PM
just out of curiousity, why oh why are there so many msf'ers here?
Why not? We get so little debate there that we overwhelm those racists who do come on, when they do come on.

Sandee
11-27-2006, 11:42 PM
Hi, I'm Ben, I'm new. I'm from Canada. I'm also on www.mootsf.org. Some of you may know me there. So, hi.

Hi Ben. :)

Ahmadinebobina
11-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Why not? I suppose because I presumed for the last few years that this was not a liberal love in forum.

benfromcanada
11-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Hey Sandee! Long time no see!

bob: :confused: Not all of us are ultra lefties, and I'm under the impression this site is all about free speech. Correct?

Ahmadinebobina
11-27-2006, 11:52 PM
...from a more conservative perspective, i always thought ;)

Hello anyway. :)

delete
11-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Why not? We get so little debate there that we overwhelm those racists who do come on, when they do come on.

I don't find that strange at all.

benfromcanada on mootsf Benfromcanada on welcoming a new member (http://www.mootsf.org/forums/showthread.php?p=119133#post119133)
What's wrong with multiculturalism? My version of it is being friends, compromising, not resorting to extremism and everyone being together and happy. There's also handholding and singing involved, but that's purely optional.

P.S. Hi. I'm benfromcanada, although I'm really called Ben, or Ben Canada (you don't have to say my middle name)

This is way to gay for my kind.

Stick to the Facts
11-27-2006, 11:57 PM

Welcome Ben!

Keystone
11-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Welcome Ben.

Starr
11-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Hello, ben. since you are from mootstormfront we will probably have many disagreements, but welcome, anyway.:222: :p

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 12:07 AM
Bob: It's not free speech, really, if it's all one mindset.

delete: You do realise most of what I said in that quote was a joke? The first and second sentences were serious, the rest were in jest.

I see a few familiar faces here! Hey Sticko!

Hello Keystone and Starr! I look forward to debating with you.

Ahmadinebobina
11-28-2006, 12:11 AM
I'm not called Bob. Bob is Stan.

Keystone
11-28-2006, 12:17 AM
Hello Keystone and Starr! I look forward to debating with you.
The Phora is mostly a racist forum, but you get to have your say. You won't be banned or segregated for arguing your side.

I used to post on MSF in the beginning but I can't now.

Johnson
11-28-2006, 12:22 AM
Great. Another MSFagger. Are you an Indian, a Gypsy, a Jew, or a mix of all three like your leader, Bubeleh Cigan Kamandel?

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 12:23 AM
The Phora is mostly a racist forum, but you get to have your say. You won't be banned or segregated for arguing your side.

I used to post on MSF in the beginning but I can't now.
I've seen that, and the lack of segregation and banning is a good thing, which is why I'm here.
Why can't you go onto MSF now?

Keystone
11-28-2006, 12:29 AM
I've seen that, and the lack of segregation and banning is a good thing, which is why I'm here.
Why can't you go onto MSF now?
I can't stomach it.

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Great. Another MSFagger. Are you an Indian, a Gypsy, a Jew, or a mix of all three like your leader, Bubeleh Cigan Kamandel?
Thanks for the hostility, I found it hot and unwarranted. I'm neither of those things, though I am visibly part Iroquois and Shawnee, not that I see why it matters. I can assure you, despite Kamandi paying for the site, I don't count him or anyone else there my leader. I may agree on many things with many people there, but none lead me. :strong:

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 12:31 AM
I can't stomach it.
I see....explain?

Sandee
11-28-2006, 12:38 AM
I see....explain?

I no longer post there myself, Ben, but it's because of a few people who've really turned me off the site for good.

Example: http://www.mootsf.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5791

Anarch
11-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Heya Ben. Welcome to the club. Remember: free-speech places with lots of political diversity = the necessity of possessing a thick skin.

Keystone
11-28-2006, 12:49 AM
I see....explain?
The absolute bone-headed denial of "anti-racists". And I'm not even a racist.

Stick to the Facts
11-28-2006, 12:58 AM
...from a more conservative perspective, i always thought ;)

Hello anyway. :)

If you don't like the presence of a few "antis" here, there is an alternative for you - stormfront. There, you'll hardly ever see an intelligent post from an anti.

Of course, the quality of posts there is simply abysmal. I guess most of those guys could never win an argument if they actually had to argue against someone.

Stick to the Facts
11-28-2006, 01:01 AM

Your avatar is of a puppet who is supposed to be a grown up (I guess) who lives with a simple minded child man and likes to hang around little kids, and you're calling MSFs fags?

Ahmadinebobina
11-28-2006, 01:04 AM
If you don't like the presence of a few "antis" here, there is an alternative for you - stormfront. There, you'll hardly ever see an intelligent post from an anti.

Of course, the quality of posts there is simply abysmal. I guess most of those guys could never win an argument if they actually had to argue against someone.

Wow. You're sensitive. I merely wondered why there was such a presence, Ben answered, you whined and here we are.

Stick to the Facts
11-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Heya Ben. Welcome to the club. Remember: free-speech places with lots of political diversity = the necessity of possessing a thick skin.

The Phora deserves a lot of credit. From what I've seen, there is less banning and post deleting and thread locking here than at MSF. The Phora even has the occasional "anti" moderator.

A thick skin is always a valuable asset.

Keystone
11-28-2006, 01:07 AM
Your avatar is of a puppet who is supposed to be a grown up (I guess) who lives with a simple minded child man and likes to hang around little kids, and you're calling MSFs fags?
Now, children...

benfromcanada
Sandee: Yeah. UnknownMan has his moments of being less-than-tolerable. I wonder why he's not been banned? I hope I wasn't one of people who turned you off.

Jack: Hey, don't worry, I'm thick skinned enough. I'm not thick headed, though some (like Dani from MSF) would think this for refusing to believe ludicrous ideas with minimal truth.

Key: Please stop thinking I'm a typical "anti". I am not a typical anything, really.

Stick: The reason that there's no intelligent anti-racist debate there is that when an intelligent argument comes up, it's edited out. And when it comes from a Jew or "non-white" and they find this out, the post if deleted and the user is segregated to OV, or banned.

Stick to the Facts
Wow. You're sensitive. I merely wondered why there was such a presence, Ben answered, you whined and here we are.

Me, sensitive? You are about 180 degrees of wrong.

I'm just suggesting that if you want a nice warm safe environment where everyone agrees with you, and where you'll never be confronted with annoying facts, there are places that will accomodate you.

Ahmadinebobina
11-28-2006, 01:09 AM
...again.... I merely asked why the sudden influx had come about.
I don't post politically on this forum but indeed it IS of the utmost importance that everyone agrees with my random facts and writer and shoe talk.

हिन्दुस्तान
11-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Welcome Ben.

Stick to the Facts
11-28-2006, 01:10 AM
Stick: The reason that there's no intelligent anti-racist debate there is that when an intelligent argument comes up, it's edited out. And when it comes from a Jew or "non-white" and they find this out, the post if deleted and the user is segregated to OV, or banned.

This is true, of course. Anyone who refuses to believe that SF amends and deletes posts from "antis" with any intelligent content need only compare the submoronic content with the content of this forum.

The greatest irony of all is that THAT forum is HEAVILY moderated, while this one is not.

Keystone
11-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Key: Please stop thinking I'm a typical "anti". I am not a typical anything, really.

I don't subscribe to "anti" anything. I'd like to know what people are for.

Then you can get cooking.

kultron
11-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Which province are you from ben? And do you speak with one of those stereotypical Native accents that butchers all speech?

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 01:19 AM
key: I'm for people not hating each other. That's the main thing.

kult: We're all butchers, eh? That's nice to know. No, I don't speak in a stereotypical accent, mine is an odd mishmash of many accents, but it's predominently western Canadian. I'm born and raised and currently live in BC, but in a rural area not near Vancouver or the coast. I'm planning on moving away within a year, though. That's about as much as I'm willing to give here as far as my location.

OVERWATCH
11-28-2006, 01:57 AM
Greetings, sir. Welcome. Amusing avatar. Is that Rummy? :D

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 02:15 AM
Greetings, sir. Welcome. Amusing avatar. Is that Rummy? :D
Aye, Donald Rumsfeld at some charity event with Captain America and Spider-Man.

Donny the Punk
11-28-2006, 02:23 AM
Not from somewhere cruddy in Canada, I hope.

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Not from somewhere cruddy in Canada, I hope.
Your hopes are in vain :( That's why I'm planning to move.

Starr
11-28-2006, 02:25 AM
Whoa, Potyondi is back.

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 02:27 AM
Whoa, Potyondi is back.
What's a potyondi?

Helios Panoptes
11-28-2006, 02:34 AM
What's a potyondi?

I could take the low road...but I won't. Potyondi is the poster called Dr. Rieux.

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 02:57 AM
That's just not possible. On any other forum I'd call you a commie for that, but here that would be an insult to the commies.

Welcome to The Phora.:)
Ow. I'm sure you and I will get along fine :bbbat:

LastResort56
11-28-2006, 02:58 AM
Hello BenfromCanada!

Brechun
11-28-2006, 03:12 AM
Hey Ben, is MSF is finally dying?

Anarch
11-28-2006, 04:32 AM
Hey Ben, is MSF is finally dying?
Au contraire. MSF is chugging along ok, it's a small community, but fairly active given it's scale.

Hrolf Kraki
11-28-2006, 05:00 AM
Thanks for the hostility, I found it hot and unwarranted. I'm neither of those things, though I am visibly part Iroquois and Shawnee, not that I see why it matters. I can assure you, despite Kamandi paying for the site, I don't count him or anyone else there my leader. I may agree on many things with many people there, but none lead me. :strong:

My city used to be the site of a Shawnee village.

Vasily Zaitsev
11-28-2006, 05:01 AM
The only appropriate response:

Y HALO THAR

BUTSECHS?

Johnson
11-28-2006, 05:12 AM
Au contraire. MSF is chugging along ok, it's a small community, but fairly active given it's scale.

Mootstormfront Statistics
Members: 1,074, Active Members: 130

1074/130 = one in ~8 registered members actually posts.

MrAngry
11-28-2006, 10:53 AM

Howdy Ben,

Welcome to the nut house!

Sandee
11-28-2006, 11:06 AM
Sandee: Yeah. UnknownMan has his moments of being less-than-tolerable. I wonder why he's not been banned? I hope I wasn't one of people who turned you off.

No, it wasn't you. :)

Anarch
11-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Mootstormfront Statistics
Members: 1,074, Active Members: 130

1074/130 = one in ~8 registered members actually posts.
Stormfront has a hundred billion members, how many of them post?

delete
11-28-2006, 12:04 PM
To Ben from Canada

Why don't you use the "Hitler ist emo" avatar here as on msf? It is way more provocative and funny.

http://www.mootsf.org/forums/image.php?u=215&dateline=1164149145

Ps. Can't seem to make the image appear.

Geist
11-28-2006, 12:21 PM
Hello ben.

scop.

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 12:37 PM
hey last!

Zorn: No, but it's suffering from a lack of racists ATM

Jack: You on MSF? What's your name there?

Browning: OK.....

Johnson: Last I went to Stormfront, it had 96000 some members, and just over a hundred active members. That's a bit less than 1 in 8.

MrAngry: YAY! Nuthouses are fun!

Sandee: Thanks, eh? I missed your contribution after you left MSF. Glad you're here, at least.

delete: I don't know if it'd fit, given that it's so tall. This site crunched some smaller avatars I tried so much that they were impossible to make out. My current MSF avatar is a picture of Lorne Cardinal as Davis Quinton on Corner Gas, partly to show how much I like the character (and I do find him to contribute to the show a bunch) and partly to show solidarity with YI Otter.

Geist: SCOP! HI!

Lily
11-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Hi Ben! :welcome:

Jack is Anticitizen One by the way.

Jimbo Gomez
11-28-2006, 12:48 PM
What's a potyondi? Donny the Punk is potyondi.

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 01:06 PM
leifr: I missed you! Sorry. What city?

BIP! HI! :wave: :dance: :hugs: Ah, OK. I was just gonna PM AC1's MSF profile to find out who he was. You saved me work. YAY!

Burns:....OK....

Hrolf Kraki
11-28-2006, 02:29 PM
leifr: I missed you! Sorry. What city?

Olathe, Kansas.

Sebastian
11-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Olathe, Kansas.
I thought it was Overland Park.

Jimbo Gomez
11-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Ben: are you an indian?

Hrolf Kraki
11-28-2006, 02:45 PM
I thought it was Overland Park.

I live in Overland Park only just recently. My parents still live in Olathe and that's where I grew up. The two cities are side-by-side. Do I know you or something? :confused:

Sebastian
11-28-2006, 02:47 PM
I live in Overland Park only just recently. My parents still live in Olathe and that's where I grew up. The two cities are side-by-side. Do I know you or something? :confused:No, i saw it on your Myspace.

Hrolf Kraki
11-28-2006, 02:51 PM
No, i saw it on your Myspace.

Ah, I thought that's probably where you got that from right after I posted.

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Leifr: Ah. My great ancestor Tecumseh, from whom I get my Shawnee, is from Ohio Territory, but moved to Canada and setled down with a Mohawk lady.

Bill: No. I've no ancestry from India. I'm visibly darker than most white people due to my being 1/4 mixed between the Mohawk tribe of the 6 Nations (Bear Clan, specifically) and Shawnee. Native American.

Jimbo Gomez
11-28-2006, 08:54 PM
That's what I meant yes, injun. Cool. Welcome aboard.

Hrolf Kraki
11-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Leifr: Ah. My great ancestor Tecumseh, from whom I get my Shawnee, is from Ohio Territory, but moved to Canada and setled down with a Mohawk lady.

Psssh! Nuts to Ohio. Kansas is WAY better. :p

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Bill: thanks, eh?

Leifr: I've not been to either, so I wouldn't know. Sorry. Is the "r" at the end of "Leif" a typo?

Hrolf Kraki
11-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Bill: thanks, eh?

Leifr: I've not been to either, so I wouldn't know. Sorry. Is the "r" at the end of "Leif" a typo?

No. I don't make typos. :D

Brechun
11-28-2006, 11:02 PM
I feel so alienated sometimes. :/

benfromcanada
11-28-2006, 11:06 PM
I feel so alienated sometimes. :/
Why?:confused:

///M power
11-28-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm the Israeli fascist dictator.:viking:
hello!
welcome.

benfromcanada
11-29-2006, 12:14 AM
I'm the Israeli fascist dictator.:viking:
hello!
welcome.
Thanks!
Are you actually a Jew?

Ahmadinebobina
11-29-2006, 12:26 AM
He sure is.

///M power
11-29-2006, 01:08 AM
Thanks!
Are you actually a Jew?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yes!!!
and I have 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 head. 2 eyes!
there 2 more Jews on this forum.
they also dont have horns on their heads.

benfromcanada
11-29-2006, 01:24 AM
yes!!!
I'm no Anti-Zionist/Anti-Semite, friend. I'm just making sure you're not being sarcastic. I know Muad'Dib used to say the same thing (or that he wished he was the fascist dictator of Israel...)

Ugly: source?

Kriger
11-29-2006, 02:01 AM
Welcome, benfromcanada.

I have some friends among the Hopi and White River Apache.

So, the Bear Clan being the line of descent through your Mohawk woman ancestor. Where does the Iroquoi come in?

I am of the Bear "clan" also, but my lineage is through Old Norse. Meaning mine is a White Bear clan lineage.

The Retard
11-29-2006, 06:01 AM
Hi,

I'm not racist, I just hate people different than me.

Hachiko
11-29-2006, 06:12 AM
yes!!!
It is not the horns we fear.
It is the Claws of the Jew that are ever-grabbing!!! :rofl:

///M power
11-29-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm no Anti-Zionist/Anti-Semite, friend. I'm just making sure you're not being sarcastic. I know Muad'Dib used to say the same thing (or that he wished he was the fascist dictator of Israel...)

Ugly: source?

it was just a joke.

///M power
11-29-2006, 12:16 PM
It is not the horns we fear.
It is the Claws of the Jew that are ever-grabbing!!! :rofl:

dont worry friend, you are too thick for these claws!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MrAngry
11-29-2006, 12:23 PM
yes!!!

My mother in law is Jewish and she has horns.....

///M power
11-29-2006, 12:55 PM
My mother in law is Jewish and she has horns.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
all mother in laws have hornes!:)

benfromcanada
11-30-2006, 12:35 PM
History. Your ignorance is astounding, for someone who claims to be a descendant of the greatest man the North American Native race ever produced. I first learned it in the 7th grade, back when the school system still cared about teaching local history. You might be interested to know that Tecumseh was a racist. He tried to break down tribal identification in favor of racial identification to advance his plan of unifying the tribes for a war against all whites in North America. It only had limited success, which is why he joined the British, but there were warriors from as far away as the Rocky Mountains fighting with him in the Ohio Valley. If the stupid savages had listened to him, they could have pushed every white man back into the Atlantic ocean.

But you know all that, being a descendant of his after he settled down to raise a family in Canada.:rofl:

:google:
First off, I was wrong, he himself didn't marry a mohawk lady. Fine. I'd give you rep there, except you were wrong on a bunch of things here. Firstly, I am descended from one of his sons. They, and his wife, came up with him to Canada, and those that survived the War of 1812 integrated with the Mohawks. I erroneously believed he married a Mohawk, while in fact he married a Shawnee. Secondly, he never joined the British Army, only became an ally.
Regardless, he didn't hold his racist beliefs that long, assuming they were to the extent you claim. If so, why would he not have decided to help the Americans, who were trying to force the British out of North America, rather than the British, who were trying to stay in Canada and protect their fur and fish interests? He'd have helped whites kick other whites out. And why would he have befriended Sir Isaac Brock if he were that much a racist?
The unwarranted racism is duly noted.

Bamse: There are lots of bear clans in native american tribes, especially in Canada. The Mohawk are one of 6 nations in the Iroquois Confederacy (aka Haudenosaunee, aka League of Peace and Power). The member nations are: Seneca (Onondowahgah) Cayuga (Guyohkohnyoh) Onondaga (Onundagaono)
Oneida (Onayotekaono) Mohawk (Kanien'kéhaka) Tuscarora (Ska-Ruh-Reh). The Tuscarora joined in 1720, the rest joined together in approximately August 31, 1142, based on oral tradition, archaeological discoveries and a coinciding solar eclipse. We call ourselves Haudenosaunee, but most outside of Ontario go "huh?" when hearing it, so I use that.

MP: I figured, but I was just being sure. I love Borat, by the way......you do lay eggs, though, right? :rofl:

Kriger
11-30-2006, 01:15 PM
benfromcanada:

I am familiar with Injun clan protocol. It is one of the first things Injuns ask each other upon meeting. At least according to Santee George, Hopi Elder and good friend of mine.

And so the questions I ask are typical Injun questions.

While most tribes are of matriarchal lineage, there are some of patriarchal lineage. The Shawnee being one of patriarchal lineage. Tecumseh himself being of the Panther clan. The Injuns I am acquainted with take these matters very seriously. They call themselves Injuns, not being happy with the Native American label. And so I am just trying to understand why you would consider yourself a member of the Bear clan is all.

benfromcanada
11-30-2006, 09:31 PM
benfromcanada:

I am familiar with Injun clan protocol. It is one of the first things Injuns ask each other upon meeting. At least according to Santee George, Hopi Elder and good friend of mine.

And so the questions I ask are typical Injun questions.

While most tribes are of matriarchal lineage, there are some of patriarchal lineage. The Shawnee being one of patriarchal lineage. Tecumseh himself being of the Panther clan. The Injuns I am acquainted with take these matters very seriously. They call themselves Injuns, not being happy with the Native American label. And so I am just trying to understand why you would consider yourself a member of the Bear clan is all.
I don't appreciate the term "Injun". Call me PC, but I'm not from India, so I'm not Indian. If the natives in the U.S. like that, it's OK, but I'm not from there. Up here we're "First Nations".
Tecumseh's children mixed with the Mohawks, specifically of the Bear Clan. Since the Mohawks were and are matriarchal, that's why I align myself with the Bear Clan.
That said I grew up off-reserve. My family's not wholly traditional, and all my information has been through my father. I've verified most of it myself, however.

Hachiko
11-30-2006, 09:55 PM
I don't appreciate the term "Injun". Call me PC, but I'm not from India, so I'm not Indian.
Shirt: Get off the phora friend. We don't serve Injuns here.
Benfromcanada: Me not Injun.
Shirt: Oh yeah? Prove it!
Benfromcanada: How?

:rofl: I love that one!!! :rofl:

Keystone
11-30-2006, 11:46 PM
I don't appreciate the term "Injun". Call me PC, but I'm not from India, so I'm not Indian. If the natives in the U.S. like that, it's OK, but I'm not from there. Up here we're "First Nations".
Tecumseh's children mixed with the Mohawks, specifically of the Bear Clan. Since the Mohawks were and are matriarchal, that's why I align myself with the Bear Clan.
That said I grew up off-reserve. My family's not wholly traditional, and all my information has been through my father. I've verified most of it myself, however.
Don't align yourself with stone age culture, and you won't be offended.

benfromcanada
11-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Don't align yourself with stone age culture, and you won't be offended.
Didn't you just say you're not racist?

Kriger
11-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Shirt: Get off the phora friend. We don't serve Injuns here.
Benfromcanada: Me not Injun.
Shirt: Oh yeah? Prove it!
Benfromcanada: How?

:rofl: I love that one!!! :rofl:

hachiko,
This has nothing to do with the fact that benfromcanada is of Native American extraction or not. And it has nothing to do with me saying whether or not he should be posting at the Phora.

It has to do with the fact that anti-racists are racially aware, whether of mixed extraction or not. He defends his heritage, as I defend mine.

I still maintain that anti-racists are racists. The only difference being that they fiercely defend their mixed heritage.

And like many racists, they should be proud of their own heritage and seek to better their lives instead of wasting it with senseless arguments with racists.

It is merely another race argument. It is an argument not based on discerning the differences between races, but rather an argument concerning itself with whether one should be anti-racist or not, which makes no sense.

Keystone
11-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Didn't you just say you're not racist?
No, I'm not.

I don't subscribe to my ancestor's ooga booga, mudhut-dwelling phase, either.

benfromcanada
12-01-2006, 12:01 AM
hachiko,
This has nothing to do with the fact that benfromcanada is of Native American extraction or not. And it has nothing to do with me saying whether or not he should be posting at the Phora.

It has to do with the fact that anti-racists are racially aware, whether of mixed extraction or not. He defends his heritage, as I defend mine.

I still maintain that anti-racists are racists. The only difference being that they fiercely defend their mixed heritage.

And like many racists, they should be proud of their own heritage and seek to better their lives instead of wasting it with senseless arguments with racists.

It is merely another race argument. It is an argument not based on discerning the differences between races, but rather an argument concerning itself with whether one should be anti-racist or not, which makes no sense.
Not all of us are mixed racially. For example, Harjit's pure Indian, and STTF is all white. The problem I have with races is not that they see their own culture as a good one (that's fine, though I'd rather you all be realistic about it. Some seem to think their group can, and has, done no wrong) My problem is that many racists HATE other races. In fact, that's my definition of "racist". You hate or discriminate negatively based on race, you're a racist.
I'm proud of all aspects of my heritage, be it the Irish and English (both from my father's side, as is the native american, so I'm 1/4 native american) or the Polish and Ukranian (from my mom's side). I just let people here know I'm not white because I look darker than white, so it's true.

benfromcanada
12-01-2006, 12:03 AM
No, I'm not.

I don't subscribe to my ancestor's ooga booga, mudhut-dwelling phase, either.
I don't know what race you are, but if you're saying that native americans were like that, you're wrong and racist. The fact is, if you're going to care about your ancestors' history, you have to look at it all, else you're missing out a lot.

Keystone
12-01-2006, 12:09 AM
I don't know what race you are, but if you're saying that native americans were like that, you're wrong and racist. The fact is, if you're going to care about your ancestors' history, you have to look at it all, else you're missing out a lot.
They were painted savages, just like my northern European ancestors were. We were civilized by the Greeks and Romans, praise the gods. I'm thankful for that.

The Injuns before the Euros came were a bone-headed people with no technology, who killed and tortured each other with abandon.

There are no Noble Savages.

Kriger
12-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Not all of us are mixed racially. For example, Harjit's pure Indian, and STTF is all white. The problem I have with races is not that they see their own culture as a good one (that's fine, though I'd rather you all be realistic about it. Some seem to think their group can, and has, done no wrong) My problem is that many racists HATE other races. In fact, that's my definition of "racist". You hate or discriminate negatively based on race, you're a racist.
I'm proud of all aspects of my heritage, be it the Irish and English (both from my father's side, as is the native american, so I'm 1/4 native american) or the Polish and Ukranian (from my mom's side). I just let people here know I'm not white because I look darker than white, so it's true.

Not sure what you mean by "pure Indian". India is a nation comprised of many races and mixtures. As for Stick with the Facts, I don't know is he/she White or not. Doen't talk like any White person I have ever met, politically correct or not.

Some racists hate other races. Many do not. Although there is definitely more animosity between the African Americans and Whites. I think it has more to do with being at the extreme ends of the race spectrum. But that is just how I see it.

benfromcanada
12-01-2006, 12:13 AM
They were painted savages, just like my northern European ancestors were. We were civilized by the Greeks and Romans, praise the gods. I'm thankful for that.

The Injuns before the Euros came were a bone-headed people with no technology, who killed and tortured each other with abandon.

There are no Noble Savages.
I see.
And how are you not a racist again? You're saying the same stuff racists do.
I mean, at least you admit that northern europeans were violent. All cultures were. Hell, the Romans had their gladiatorial events.
Meanwhile, the Iroquios were founding a working multinational democracy on their own.
Every group has savagery and nobility in it. That's human nature.

benfromcanada
12-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Not sure what you mean by "pure Indian". India is a nation comprised of many races and mixtures. As for Stick with the Facts, I don't know is he/she White or not. Doen't talk like any White person I have ever met, politically correct or not.

Some racists hate other races. Many do not. Although there is definitely more animosity between the African Americans and Whites. I think it has more to do with being at the extreme ends of the race spectrum. But that is just how I see it.
You're right on India, but Harjit's pure Brahmin, he's said.
STTF is white. I don't care if you don't think he talks white. He is. Saying people of one race or another "talk a certain way" is moronic at best.
The fact is, if you're proud of your race, but don't hate other races, you're not racist. Simple.

Keystone
12-01-2006, 12:28 AM
I see.
And how are you not a racist again?
You are a broken record.
You're saying the same stuff racists do.
Like someone of a different hue of skin might have better ideas on how to be civilized? How is that racist? Isn't this possible? Hasn't it been borne out by history?
I mean, at least you admit that northern europeans were violent. All cultures were. Hell, the Romans had their gladiatorial events.
Meanwhile, the Iroquios were founding a working multinational democracy on their own.
The Iroqouis were just as ignorant and savage as their brethren. They couldn't manage to invent the wheel. "Multinational" was the neighboring camps of wanderers.
Every group has savagery and nobility in it. That's human nature.
Indeed, and I don't glorify my white ancestors when they were ignorant.

benfromcanada
12-01-2006, 12:37 AM
You are a broken record.

Like someone of a different hue of skin might have better ideas on how to be civilized? How is that racist? Isn't this possible? Hasn't it been borne out by history?

No, it's not racist to think that some groups had good ideas. It is to think some had none.

The Iroqouis were just as ignorant and savage as their brethren. They couldn't manage to invent the wheel. "Multinational" was the neighboring camps of wanderers.

Indeed, and I don't glorify my white ancestors when they were ignorant.
I'm glad you don't glorify ignorance. But you are being ignorant. The Iroquois lived in permanent residences. They had agriculture, and that requires you to stay put. They developed a democratic society. Yes, they fought wars, all people did and still do. You're not looking at this with anything less than a closed mind.

il ragno
12-01-2006, 12:37 AM

I see - so you're 25% (if that) Amerind, but instead of exhibiting pride in your overwhelmingly-white heritage - let alone identifying yourself as such - you fall in line with the modern anything-but-white-is-cool zeitgeist and woof-woof a lot of malarkey about Great-Great-Grandpappy Tecumseh.

The only people who can hope to get away with that "I'm part-Cherokee" bs are cute girls, not Bens From Canada. And the only reason cute girls can get away with it is that you're never really paying too much attention to whatever it is they're saying at any given time anyway.

What is it exactly with you self-hating whites? Don't any of you have the ability to resist the conditioning? Or are the perks of being not-a-white-guy too sweet to pass up these days?

One thing's for sure - the day it becomes fashionable again to be of White European stock; the day white skin gets you a cookie and an apology and colored girls rhapsodizing "once you go white, your ass gets done right!" - guys like Ben From Canada will be at the front of the line to demand recognition as Caucasian, as will 2/3 of MootStormfront. Muscle Power will be on that line too, plus he'll probably have a book deal with Random House for his memoirs, WHITE LIKE ME.

Fade the Butcher
12-01-2006, 12:40 AM
The Iroqouis were just as ignorant and savage as their brethren.

BTW, the Iroqouis were cannibals.

benfromcanada
12-01-2006, 12:41 AM
I see - so you're 25% (if that) Amerind, but instead of exhibiting pride in your overwhelmingly-white heritage - let alone identifying yourself as such - you fall in line with the modern anything-but-white-is-cool zeitgeist and woof-woof a lot of malarkey about Great-Great-Grandpappy Tecumseh.

The only people who can hope to get away with that "I'm part-Cherokee" bs are cute girls, not Bens From Canada. And the only reason vute girls can get away with it is that you're never reallu paying too much attention to whatever it is they're saying at any given time.

What is it exactly with you self-hating whites? Don't any of you have the ability to resist the conditioning? Or are the perks of being not-a-white-guy too sweet to pass up these days?

One thing's for sure - the day it becomes fashionable again to be of White European stock; the day white skin gets you a cookie and an apology and colored girls sayin "once you go white, your ass gets done right!" - guys like Ben From Canada will be at the front of the line to demand recognition as Caucasian, as will 2/3 of MootStormfront. Muscle Power will be on that line too, plus he'll probably have a book deal with Random House for his memoirs, WHITE LIKE ME.
OK, you know what? I didn't bring up my ethnicity AT ALL until one of you attacked me and asked me about it. I'm proud of all my heritage. Did you not read that? You did quote it.
Besides, I don't LOOK WHITE. I'm not a self hating white. I'm not a white. I do have a lot of white ancestry. I am fine with that, I like the cultures I'm a part of. Please, read what I write, make sure you understand, and then respond.

benfromcanada
12-01-2006, 12:43 AM
The Mohawks ate hearts of warriors killed in battle that were mighty. (Only the Mohawks). In that sense, yes, they were cannibals. So what? There were a lot of other groups that did it.

ivory bill
12-01-2006, 12:43 AM

As well as avid and exquisite torturers.

Starr
12-01-2006, 12:47 AM
It is to think some had none.

Is it racist to say some had few and also never accomplished much of anything or is it just true no matter how unpleasant it sounds?
Christ, many Africans haven't gotten past the mud(and dung) hut stage, even today.

Fade the Butcher
12-01-2006, 12:54 AM
The Mohawks ate hearts of warriors killed in battle that were mighty. (Only the Mohawks). In that sense, yes, they were cannibals. So what? There were a lot of other groups that did it.

They were savages even by American Indian standards. If I recall correctly, there was a gruesome scene about this in Last of the Mohicans. A story of one of their more interesting customs here:

"Captive men more often faced death by torture, especially if they had received some crippling wound. Inflicting death as slowly and painfully as possible, the Iroquois tied their victim to a stake, and villagers of both genders and all ages took turns wielding knives, torches, and red-hot pokers systematically to torment and burn him to death. The ceremony was a contest between the skills of the torturers and the stoic endurance of the victim, who manifested his own power, and that of his people, by insulating his captors and boasting of his accomplishments in war. After the victim died, the women butchered his remains, cast them into cooking kettles, and served the stew to the entire village, so that all could be bound together in absorbing the captive's power. By practicing ceremonial torture and cannibalism, the Iroquois promoted group cohesion, hardened their adolescent boys for the cruelties of war, and dramatized their contempt for outsiders."

Alan Taylor, American Colonies: The Settling of North America (New York: Penguin Books, 2001), p.103

Fade the Butcher
12-01-2006, 12:55 AM
As well as avid and exquisite torturers.

. . . and kidnappers.

il ragno
12-01-2006, 01:04 AM

Jesus, you're like six or seven different kinds of weenie rolled into one!

Let's set aside the self-hating whitey("I'm not a self hating white. I'm not a white. I do have a lot of white ancestry.... 75%, actually. But it's the 25% maize-nigger that gets me NOTICED and TAKEN SERIOUSLY!" ) bit for the nonce to better examine the kind of leftist self-delusion at work in the above statement.

The Mohawks ate hearts of warriors killed in battle that were mighty. In that sense, yes, they were cannibals.
"In that sense", lol. Like the Official UN Litmus Test for Cannibalism clearly requires at least three human organs consumed, plus the preparation of human-limb drumsticks, to qualify. Like Jeff Foxworthy allus sez: if you eat the still-beating hearts of your enemies...you MIGHT be a cannibal!

The Mohawks ate hearts of warriors killed in battle that were mighty.
Not like that white-oppressor faggot Sawney Beane, who'd eat women, Jerry's kids, and Canadians. Eating pieces of strong mighty warriors - that's practically like having a cannibalism permit, so it's okay!

I'd hate to see what the hot-dog buns were used for at a Mohawk cookout....

There were a lot of other groups that did it.
Exactly the argument that was presented to the court in Niggers v Objective Reality. (The motion was denied.)

Let's put it this way - if Tecumseh was still around and got a load of your act, your tribal name would be "Whines Like Squaw".

calvin
12-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Hi Ben! It’s nice to have a new dissembling liberal to add to my ignore list. Goodbye forever, enjoy your discussions with the gullible.

Keystone
12-01-2006, 01:06 AM
. . . and kidnappers.
And they survive today as cigarette hucksters and casino owners due to the largesse of the American taxpayer. They still can't manage their society because they cling to the noble savage bullshit.

Do you think, ben, that the Injuns would have returned the favor if they would have won?

Hachiko
12-01-2006, 01:07 AM
hachiko,

Don't worry Shirt I read you loud and clear and you know I agree with you.
Just had to put my 2 cents (actual face value) in. :D

delete
12-01-2006, 01:23 AM
To ben(jamin) from Canada
Is your polish and ukrainian part of the family of the christian variety?

benfromcanada
12-01-2006, 02:58 AM
bill: SO what?

Starr: Dung and mud are better materials for that climate. And dried dung is about as clean as clay. It's not racist to say some groups were more advanced than others, but to say some accomplished nothing is false.

Daedalus: "Savage" is subjective. Some people call those who don't eat their salad with a "salad fork" savages. Europeans often tortured their prisoners for religious differences. I'm not about to say they're "inferior" or "savages" for it, as that point is over. The Iroquois had a working democracy, that's not "savage". They had log houses, and agriculture. That's not "savage". War is "savage" no matter how "nicely" it's done.

Jesus, you're like six or seven different kinds of weenie rolled into one!

Thanks.

Let's set aside the self-hating whitey("I'm not a self hating white. I'm not a white. I do have a lot of white ancestry.... 75%, actually. But it's the 25% maize-nigger that gets me NOTICED and TAKEN SERIOUSLY!" ) bit for the nonce to better examine the kind of leftist self-delusion at work in the above statement.

I never even insinuated that. If you saw me, you'd think I'm arabic, or native american, or perhaps brown mexican, NOT WHITE. I never denied my mixed racial heritage. I never said it makes people take me seriously. Quit being so damn nasty without any provocation.

"In that sense", lol. Like the Official UN Litmus Test for Cannibalism clearly requires at least three human organs consumed, plus the preparation of human-limb drumsticks, to qualify. Like Jeff Foxworthy allus sez: if you eat the still-beating hearts of your enemies...you MIGHT be a cannibal!

Generally, cannibals are people who eat all parts of the person for nourishment. The Mohawks ate the heart for ceremonial reasons, as a way to honour the dead. I don't agree with it, but it happened (I'm led to believe similar things happened with Vikings). How far must we go to be cannibal? Does someone who bites a person and gets a bit of skin in their mouth become a cannibal? What of a nail biter?

Not like that white-oppressor faggot Sawney Beane, who'd eat women, Jerry's kids, and Canadians. Eating pieces of strong mighty warriors - that's practically like having a cannibalism permit, so it's okay!

I'd hate to see what the hot-dog buns were used for at a Mohawk cookout....

The practice was ended. Please quit being a dick.

Exactly the argument that was presented to the court in Niggers v Objective Reality. (The motion was denied.)

Let's put it this way - if Tecumseh was still around and got a load of your act, your tribal name would be "Whines Like Squaw".
Do you have any capability to talk politely and respectfully? I bet you're a hoot to debate with.

calvin: I don't care.

keystone: Outside of Nietzshe, few care for the "noble savage" thing. But we try to keep the stories and such. That's not "savage" or anything like that.

delete: They are. As was the other side of my family.

Fade the Butcher
12-01-2006, 03:28 AM
Daedalus: "Savage" is subjective. Some people call those who don't eat their salad with a "salad fork" savages.

That's irrelevant. The words we use are conventions. They don't require essences that objectively exist in order to have a discernable meaning.

Savage:

adjective

1. fierce, ferocious, or cruel; untamed: savage beasts.
2. uncivilized; barbarous: savage tribes.
3. enraged or furiously angry, as a person.
4. unpolished; rude: savage manners.
5. wild or rugged, as country or scenery: savage wilderness.
6. Archaic. uncultivated; growing wild.

–noun

7. an uncivilized human being.
8. a fierce, brutal, or cruel person.
9. a rude, boorish person.
10. a member of a preliterate society.

^^ A good description of the Iroquois. They were fierce, brutal, rough, cruel illiterates who didn't live in cities. They were savages by any reasonable standard. You reject the term solely because of its negative connotation.

Europeans often tortured their prisoners for religious differences. I'm not about to say they're "inferior" or "savages" for it, as that point is over.

Europeans lived in cities and such trials were conducted by literate jurists.

The Iroquois had a working democracy, that's not "savage".

Where did you get that idea?

They had log houses, and agriculture.

1.) Such long houses were provisional buildings which could be easily disassembled and transported from place to place.
2.) The Iroquois were horticulturalists and hunter-gatherers

That's not "savage". War is "savage" no matter how "nicely" it's done.

The Iroquois were savages.

il ragno
12-01-2006, 03:52 AM
Do you have any capability to talk politely and respectfully? I bet you're a hoot to debate with.

Sorry. I just have no intention of "debating" with someone who's gonna try to wiggle away from The Cannibalism Thing [by pointing out it's not cannibalism if your intentions are properly respectful towards other cultures] right out of the box.

I hate to break this to you, but: you're not a Red Indian, no matter how bad a hand God dealt you in the looks department. Now, based upon both your mother's heritage and the content of your posts here thus far, I think we can establish Polishness beyond a reasonable doubt.

todd
12-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Why not? We get so little debate there that we overwhelm those racists who do come on, when they do come on. Me and you, tough guy. :bitchfight:

todd
12-01-2006, 09:18 AM
The Iroquois had a working democracy, that's not "savage".

So did pirates.

Lily
12-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Me and you, tough guy. :bitchfight:
Welcome todd. :) Nice to see you wandered over from MSF. :p Don't completely abandon us though, okay?

Kriger
12-01-2006, 09:23 AM
You're right on India, but Harjit's pure Brahmin, he's said.
STTF is white. I don't care if you don't think he talks white. He is. Saying people of one race or another "talk a certain way" is moronic at best.
The fact is, if you're proud of your race, but don't hate other races, you're not racist. Simple.

Harjit is pure Brahmin?

Well, anyway, correct me if I am wrong, but I am understanding that the race in racism is not what you are anti to, but the hate in racism. You also seem to be claiming that a racist cannot be a racist without hating other races. I claim that one can be racist without hating other races.

And finally, what gives you the right to hate racists? Hate being what you object to. In short, it is all right for you to hate racists as you have defined them, but it is not right for racists to hate.

Well, at least you talk like any other anti-racist I have ever heard.

antibuddha
12-01-2006, 02:08 PM
This thread amuses me. Some responses:

il ragno:

Why are you so offended by their cannibalism? Because it is "icky"? It is not as if they killed indiscriminately in order to be able to devour the corpse, they killed in battle and devoured the hearts as a ritual and symbolic act. Are you really all that incapable of drawing any parallels to similar behavior in the history of "white" cultures, of which you are so proud of? Or do you console yourself by telling yourself "we have gotten over things such as that"? It is hilarious to me that whitey attempts to claim the moral high ground for himself in relation to his chimerical savages, given that his civilization is built upon, not only conquest of indigenous cultures, but thousands of years of in-fighting, rife with tortures and pillaging and other atrocities far more complex and calculated than anything those "mere savages" with their limited tools and ambitions could hope to achieve, hah. Clearly all this is just propaganda by those crazy jews though. If ony they did not control all media, I could be inculcated by another set of false doctrines you find more pleasing and the unpleasant cognitive dissonance that comes from adovcating a position of moral superioity and being confronted by facts that indicate otherwise could be gone forever.

Starr:
Is it racist to say some had few and also never accomplished much of anything or is it just true no matter how unpleasant it sounds?
Christ, many Africans haven't gotten past the mud(and dung) hut stage, even today.

I see. So you believe cultures that build structures which are grandiose and complex but ill-suited for the habitat in which they are living, which forces them to attempt to create various contraptions and devices relying on a massive infrastructures and the exploitation of large segments of their own population to create and maintain, (like say a heating or cooling system) which in turn creates all levels of social problems requiring yet more management, are superior to those who find a simple solution that suits their needs and stick with it and do not endlessly attempt to fix what is not broken out of blind slavery to intellectual abstractions concocted by distant individuals and forced on them by their superiors for their own benefit? Interesting viewpoint. Also, how do you live with dignity knowing you are inferior to those that will come after you, if you believe there are "stages to advancement"? Are you proud to be a step on the way to imagined greatness? Finally, why is creating a sustainable culture that is capable of limiting its members needs and satisfying them in a simple way not an accomplishment, if it doesn't have lots of shiny tinker-toys to play with and big rooms filled with pretty pictures to go along with it?

todd:
So did pirates.

And pirates are widely recognized as being awesome.

benfromcanada:

I almost forgot.

It's rather racist to hold injuns up to white standards don't you think? Why don't you argue the merits of their cultures from their own viewpoint, instead of trying to make them appear more palpable to modern, "civilized" persons? Or could it be you are just as prejudiced as racists, except too timid to proclaim you also find them inferior?

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 01:21 AM
That's irrelevant. The words we use are conventions. They don't require essences that objectively exist in order to have a discernable meaning.

Savage:

adjective

1. fierce, ferocious, or cruel; untamed: savage beasts.
2. uncivilized; barbarous: savage tribes.
3. enraged or furiously angry, as a person.
4. unpolished; rude: savage manners.
5. wild or rugged, as country or scenery: savage wilderness.
6. Archaic. uncultivated; growing wild.

–noun

7. an uncivilized human being.
8. a fierce, brutal, or cruel person.
9. a rude, boorish person.
10. a member of a preliterate society.

^^ A good description of the Iroquois. They were fierce, brutal, rough, cruel illiterates who didn't live in cities. They were savages by any reasonable standard. You reject the term solely because of its negative connotation.

Most of those can, and should be, applied to every group at some point or another.

Europeans lived in cities and such trials were conducted by literate jurists.

But they were unfair, and torture occured. If you're going to blame a group for torture, blame all who conducted it.

Where did you get that idea?

:google:

1.) Such long houses were provisional buildings which could be easily disassembled and transported from place to place.
2.) The Iroquois were horticulturalists and hunter-gatherers

1) Yet several STILL STAND in the places they were set up in hundreds of years ago.
2) So?

The Iroquois were savages.
You're an idiot.

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 01:45 AM
Sorry. I just have no intention of "debating" with someone who's gonna try to wiggle away from The Cannibalism Thing [by pointing out it's not cannibalism if your intentions are properly respectful towards other cultures] right out of the box.

I hate to break this to you, but: you're not a Red Indian, no matter how bad a hand God dealt you in the looks department. Now, based upon both your mother's heritage and the content of your posts here thus far, I think we can establish Polishness beyond a reasonable doubt.
...are you terminally braindead? I look darker. If a white person like Larry David isn't white despite looking white, and I, a person who's darker skinned, am white, you're highly inconsistent.
Based on the content of my posts I'm Polish? What the hell?
I'm putting you on "provisional ignore". That is, I won't officially put you on "ignore", but I won't reply unless and until you contribute something of use.

Hachiko
12-02-2006, 01:50 AM
...are you terminally braindead? I look darker. If a white person like Larry David isn't white despite looking white, and I, a person who's darker skinned, am white, you're highly inconsistent.
Larry David is a Jew.

Based on the content of my posts I'm Polish? What the hell?
I'm putting you on "provisional ignore". That is, I won't officially put you on "ignore", but I won't reply unless and until you contribute something of use.
"provisional ignore" PC speak for "duck the questions" or "turn tail in the face of adversity".

il ragno
12-02-2006, 01:51 AM
This thread amuses me. Some responses:

il ragno:

Why are you so offended by their cannibalism? Because it is "icky"? It is not as if they killed indiscriminately in order to be able to devour the corpse, they killed in battle and devoured the hearts as a ritual and symbolic act. Are you really all that incapable of drawing any parallels to similar behavior in the history of "white" cultures, of which you are so proud of? Or do you console yourself by telling yourself "we have gotten over things such as that"? It is hilarious to me that whitey attempts to claim the moral high ground for himself in relation to his chimerical savages, given that his civilization is built upon, not only conquest of indigenous cultures, but thousands of years of in-fighting, rife with tortures and pillaging and other atrocities far more complex and calculated than anything those "mere savages" with their limited tools and ambitions could hope to achieve, hah. Clearly all this is just propaganda by those crazy jews though. If ony they did not control all media, I could be inculcated by another set of false doctrines you find more pleasing and the unpleasant cognitive dissonance that comes from adovcating a position of moral superioity and being confronted by facts that indicate otherwise could be gone forever.

Whoaaaa.....it's hard to believe one solitary head could ever contain such a mighty brain as yours! Absolutely I cede the intellectual high ground to you, ...I mean, there it is: "cognitive dissonance", the official power-phrase of today's Renaissance Man. Plus "whitey", and "chimerical", and the obligatory gratuitous linkage to Jewish-conspiracy theory that constitutes the coop dee gracie? You Moot Stormfront guys sure play for keeps against us knuckle-dragging retards!

But, uhh...if you'll re-examine what I actually said, you'll see that I'm not offended by the cannibalism of red Indians; I'm offended by Ben from Canada's mealy-mouthed attempt to dismiss cannibalism as not-really-cannibalism because only the hearts of dead foes were eaten. You can bet that he - and you - would not be nearly as lenient with the definition of "cannibalism" had it been Englishmen eating the beating hearts of dead Injuns slaughtered in battle.

See? It's not cannibalism per se; it's assholism that's the issue. Seeing how you're a mighty wide and severely stinky rectal opening yourself, you really ought to recuse yourself from this argument, in the interests of fairness.

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 01:55 AM
Harjit is pure Brahmin?

Well, anyway, correct me if I am wrong, but I am understanding that the race in racism is not what you are anti to, but the hate in racism. You also seem to be claiming that a racist cannot be a racist without hating other races. I claim that one can be racist without hating other races.

And finally, what gives you the right to hate racists? Hate being what you object to. In short, it is all right for you to hate racists as you have defined them, but it is not right for racists to hate.

Well, at least you talk like any other anti-racist I have ever heard.
How can you be racist without hating other races? I'd like to know.
I don't hate ANYONE. Let's get that clear. The only humans I hate are those who have actually tried to or threatened kill me (there are a few, though my line of work helps inflate the number) I hate the philosophy. That's natural, we ALL hate philosophies that oppose ours. Communists hate capitalism but can have capitalist friends, and vice versa. I'm atheist/agnostic and I hate religion, but have oodles of religious friends. I am opposed to racism, I hate racism, there are racists I like, however.

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 01:59 AM
I almost forgot.

It's rather racist to hold injuns up to white standards don't you think? Why don't you argue the merits of their cultures from their own viewpoint, instead of trying to make them appear more palpable to modern, "civilized" persons? Or could it be you are just as prejudiced as racists, except too timid to proclaim you also find them inferior?
I don't find them as inferior at all. What I am doing is simply saying "this is what the Mohawks did, so, by your standards, I don't see why you look down on them". That's all. I don't think I'm being racist.

Kriger
12-02-2006, 02:05 AM
I don't hate ANYONE. Let's get that clear. The only humans I hate are those who have actually tried to or threatened kill me (there are a few, though my line of work helps inflate the number) I hate the philosophy. That's natural, we ALL hate philosophies that oppose ours. Communists hate capitalism but can have capitalist friends, and vice versa. I'm atheist/agnostic and I hate religion, but have oodles of religious friends. I am opposed to racism, I hate racism, there are racists I like, however.

You just answered your own question.

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 02:05 AM
hach: So what he's a Jew? I don't care. White is a skin colour. If he looks white, he is white!

You Moot Stormfront guys sure play for keeps against us knuckle-dragging retards!

But, uhh...if you'll re-examine what I actually said, you'll see that I'm not offended by the cannibalism of red Indians; I'm offended by Ben from Canada's mealy-mouthed attempt to dismiss cannibalism as not-really-cannibalism because only the hearts of dead foes were eaten. You can bet that he - and you - would not be nearly as lenient with the definition of "cannibalism" had it been Englishmen eating the beating hearts of dead Injuns slaughtered in battle.

Is antibuddha an MSFer? If he/she is, he/she uses a different name there, or was there before my time.
No one said the hearts were still beating, you added that. They were cut out, prepared, and eaten at the celebratory feasts. It is different than other forms of cannibalism. You never replied to my point about "how far do we go"? Is biting someone and drawing blood "cannibalism"? Is biting one's own fingernails self cannibalism?

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 02:07 AM
You just answered your own question.
Explain please?

il ragno
12-02-2006, 02:12 AM
No one said the hearts were still beating, you added that. They were cut out, prepared, and eaten at the celebratory feasts. It is different than other forms of cannibalism. You never replied to my point about "how far do we go"? Is biting someone and drawing blood "cannibalism"? Is biting one's own fingernails self cannibalism?

If I slit your throat and then cut off your cock, pickle it in brine, sun-dry it on a flat rock and then wear it around my neck as a reminder of how great it felt to kill you....would I qualify as a savage?

Answer, apparently: only if I'm white.

You antis' problem is that you excuse or justify behavior in your beloved underclasses that you would never countenance for a second in those you deem the 'oppressor'. (By the way, that's a kind of 'cognitive dissonance' too - or it would be, if I paid any mind to meaningless but impressive-sounding psychobabble.)

Helios Panoptes
12-02-2006, 02:18 AM

rac‧ism  /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

As you can see, the definiens makes no mention of hatred.

I don't hate ANYONE. Let's get that clear. The only humans I hate are those who have actually tried to or threatened kill me (there are a few, though my line of work helps inflate the number) I hate the philosophy. That's natural, we ALL hate philosophies that oppose ours.

We do? I think that classical foundationalism is in error, but I would not go so far as to say that I hate it. I don't feel any emotion towards it, much less hatred. You must be an effusive person.

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 02:39 AM
If I slit your throat and then cut off your cock, pickle it in brine, sun-dry it on a flat rock and then wear it around my neck as a reminder of how great it felt to kill you....would I qualify as a savage?

Answer, apparently: only if I'm white.

You antis' problem is that you excuse or justify behavior in your beloved underclasses that you would never countenance for a second in those you deem the 'oppressor'. (By the way, that's a kind of 'cognitive dissonance' too - or it would be, if I lent any credence in meaningless but impressive-sounding psychobabble.)
You'd qualify as "savage" no matter what if you did that. But that won't make your entire culture savage, just you.

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 02:52 AM
rac‧ism  /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

As you can see, the definiens makes no mention of hatred.

As I can see, there are more definitions than just 1.
http://www.sahrc.org.za/definition_of_racism.htm
The ICERD (International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination) defines racism as follows:
“Any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment, or exercise, on equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural, or any other field of public life.”
That is not done without hatred. But let's look at othe sources too.
http://www.elook.org/dictionary/racism.html
1 [noun] the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races

2 [noun] discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race
Synonyms: racialism, racial discrimination

Who abuses without hate?

We do? I think that classical foundationalism is in error, but I would not go so far as to say that I hate it. I don't feel any emotion towards it, much less hatred. You must be an effusive person.
Thanks. But it's not rare that people don't hate what is directly opposed to something they hold dear

Helios Panoptes
12-02-2006, 03:12 AM
As I can see, there are more definitions than just 1.
http://www.sahrc.org.za/definition_of_racism.htm
The ICERD (International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination) defines racism as follows:
“Any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment, or exercise, on equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural, or any other field of public life.”
That is not done without hatred. But let's look at othe sources too.
http://www.elook.org/dictionary/racism.html
1 [noun] the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races

2 [noun] discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race
Synonyms: racialism, racial discrimination

Who abuses without hate?

I could "win" this argument so many different ways that I can't decide which I should go with. I will take the simplest and most direct. You asked how someone could be "racist" without hatred. I just gave you a definition from the Random House dictionary indicating that there is no conflict betwen being racist and not hating members of other races. If you had been more specific, and specified a particular definition of the word, then you might have a point. It turns out that you would not because I would successfully be able to argue that these new definitions you have provided do not entail hatred, either, but this is unnecessary.

Thank you for pointing out there are more definitions than one for a given word. I was unaware of this, but I will incorporate it into my messages in the future. :thanks:

Thanks. But it's not rare that people don't hate what is directly opposed to something they hold dear

Pardon? What is your point?

benfromcanada
12-02-2006, 03:41 AM
I could "win" this argument so many different ways that I can't decide which I should go with. I will take the simplest and most direct. You asked how someone could be "racist" without hatred. I just gave you a definition from the Random House dictionary indicating that there is no conflict betwen being racist and not hating members of other races. If you had been more specific, and specified a particular definition of the word, then you might have a point. It turns out that you would not because I would successfully be able to argue that these new definitions you have provided do not entail hatred, either, but this is unnecessary.
Thank you for pointing out there are more definitions than one for a given word. I was unaware of this, but I will incorporate it into my messages in the future. :thanks:

So what does a feeling of superiority cause? I'm looking specifically with regards to those who are inferior to the "superior" one.

Pardon? What is your point?
Classic foundationalism isn't something people generally hold dear. Racism, like all political ideologies and religions, is something held dear by the adherents. As is multiculturalism, and other philosophies that are inherently anti-racist.

Helios Panoptes
12-02-2006, 03:58 AM
So what does a feeling of superiority cause? I'm looking specifically with regards to those who are inferior to the "superior" one.

Certainly not hatred. I do not hate my dog, although, I consider myself his intellectual superior. Actually, I like him.

Classic foundationalism isn't something people generally hold dear. Racism, like all political ideologies and religions, is something held dear by the adherents. As is multiculturalism, and other philosophies that are inherently anti-racist.

I see. Your prior message said the very opposite.

antibuddha
12-02-2006, 06:21 AM
See? It's not cannibalism per se; it's assholism that's the issue. Seeing how you're a mighty wide and severely stinky rectal opening yourself, you really ought to recuse yourself from this argument, in the interests of fairness.

Okay then, how exactly is it being "assholish", and how has the behavior of the white man during warfare being any less "assholish", particularly since this was a sign of respect? Again, they didn't kill them just to eat them, and this isn't all that of an uncommon practice or things similar to it in the history of warfare. You didn't answer my questions, you just dodged them and threw in a nice heaping of hyperbole to cover your tracks. Given that, and based on everything I've seen you write on this forum since I've been here is essentially that same tactic, I don't think your in any position to take the moral high ground on this issue, in regards to my supposed pretentiousness either. Clearly, your behavior is the mark of a member of a superior race, and any attempt to point out your hypocrisy of moral evaluation in regards to other races de facto makes *me* a pompous ass. Brilliant.

Can I stack the deck like that too (in the interests of fairness)? How about I make a bunch of wholly subjective assertions in the most loudmouthed and obnoxious manner that I can think of, and then instead of responding with something approaching a logical argument when someone questions the basis of my opinions, I'll just spin things around and make them look like ass for daring to question my moral superiority. Anyway, I'm sure you'd dear lovely to attempt to sling more astoundingly witty insults as is your nature, but unless you can substantially answer my question of how "savages" are any more degenerate or barbaric than whitey (and at least vaguely attempt to approach objectivity in doing so) I must, regrettably, consider you full of shit. I do not think it is such a surprising thing to question the correctness of making ethical judgments based on some thing's "grossness" factor, which is pretty much all you, and the other people still making "mud hut" cracks here, seem to be doing.

ivory bill
12-02-2006, 06:33 AM
Whitey's technological achievements allow you to share your deep thoughts and brilliant insights on this forum. Too damned bad you aren't forced to use a tom-tom.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 04:53 AM
Certainly not hatred. I do not hate my dog, although, I consider myself his intellectual superior. Actually, I like him.

But when your dog tries to do something to claim it is human, like sitting on your couch, you won't like that, I'd bet. How you treat it then is not how you'd treat a human being. If youtreated a human that way, it would show contempt, or hate.

I see. Your prior message said the very opposite.
I'm sorry if I implied that. But if you hold something dear, you hate anything that opposes it. thus the Christian hates atheism, the atheist hates religion, the anti-racist hates racism, the racist hates anti-racism.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 04:54 AM
Whitey's technological achievements allow you to share your deep thoughts and brilliant insights on this forum. Too damned bad you aren't forced to use a tom-tom.
Actually, bill, it was the Japanese who made my computer what it is today. Sorry, you lose.

Der Sozialist
12-03-2006, 04:58 AM
But when your dog tries to do something to claim it is human, like sitting on your couch, you won't like that, I'd bet. How you treat it then is not how you'd treat a human being. If youtreated a human that way, it would show contempt, or hate.

No, not really. I would deny it access to my couch just as a parent might prevent their child from sitting on a couch—hit it even just as a parent hits their child. Neither is hate nor a hateful action.

Claiming that Blacks, on average, are less intelligent than Whites is no more hateful than acknowledging Blacks have darker skin. Do Blacks have darker skin, benfromcanada?

But if you hold something dear, you hate anything that opposes it. thus the Christian hates atheism, the atheist hates religion, the anti-racist hates racism, the racist hates anti-racism.

There are more emotions besides hate, and love. This is ridiculous. I do not define my world so myopically.

Helios Panoptes
12-03-2006, 04:59 AM

No, I wouldn't. The dog has done many things I haven't liked over the years and it didn't cause me to hate it. You are not going to be able to demonstrate that I hate the dog, nor that thinking myself superior to something in some respect entails that I hate it.

I'm sorry if I implied that. But if you hold something dear, you hate anything that opposes it. thus the Christian hates atheism, the atheist hates religion, the anti-racist hates racism, the racist hates anti-racism.

Actually, you stated it explicitly.

But it's not rare that people don't hate what is directly opposed to something they hold dear

I can see, though, that you made an error and "not" should be omitted.

N.B. I consider myself an atheist, but I do not hate religion, per se. I dislike some religions, but not all of them.

I would deny it access to my couch just as a parent might prevent their child from sitting on a couch—hit it even just as a parent hits their child.

Good example.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 06:00 AM
No, not really. I would deny it access to my couch just as a parent might prevent their child from sitting on a couch—hit it even just as a parent hits their child. Neither is hate nor a hateful action.

Claiming that Blacks, on average, are less intelligent than Whites is no more hateful than acknowledging Blacks have darker skin. Do Blacks have darker skin, benfromcanada?

Blacks are people, though. If you disallowed a person from access to the couch, or anything, based on their skin colour, what is that? Are you going to segregate because, supposedly, blacks are less intelligent than whites? Do you really believe that's provable by IQ tests?

There are more emotions besides hate, and love. This is ridiculous. I do not define my world so myopically.
I never said anything to the contrary.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 06:03 AM
No, I wouldn't. The dog has done many things I haven't liked over the years and it didn't cause me to hate it. You are not going to be able to demonstrate that I hate the dog, nor that thinking myself superior to something in some respect entails that I hate it.

You probably hated it at that moment, though. "God damn I hate that dog for shedding on my couch" or something like that.

Actually, you stated it explicitly.

I can see, though, that you made an error and "not" should be omitted.

N.B. I consider myself an atheist, but I do not hate religion, per se. I dislike some religions, but not all of them.

Yes. I do see that now. Thank you for realising the error. I'm sorry I fucked up there.

Kriger
12-03-2006, 06:35 AM
From what I see, the average anti-racist is more hate-filled than the average racist.

At least we talk about many things. The anti-racist just goes on and on and on about all the hate they perceive in the world. Don't dare to change the subject to reality of other things, the anti-racist will always bring it back to hate.

Fade the Butcher
12-03-2006, 06:36 AM
Most of those can, and should be, applied to every group at some point or another.

This is nonresponsive.

But they were unfair, and torture occured. If you're going to blame a group for torture, blame all who conducted it.

You are confusing the adjective with the noun.

1) Yet several STILL STAND in the places they were set up in hundreds of years ago.

These are?

2) So?

Their economy was mixed, not based on agriculture.

You're an idiot.

You're projecting.

Fade the Butcher
12-03-2006, 06:38 AM

This is nonsense.

Fade the Butcher
12-03-2006, 06:44 AM

Racialism is 1.) the belief that racial differences and 2.) that they are relevant to public policy. It is nothing more than a theory about the nature of reality.

That's natural, we ALL hate philosophies that oppose ours.

This is false. I don't hate people who reject the germ theory of disease or the atomic theory of matter. You are confusing moral questions with factual ones.

Communists hate capitalism but can have capitalist friends, and vice versa. I'm atheist/agnostic and I hate religion, but have oodles of religious friends. I am opposed to racism, I hate racism, there are racists I like, however.

Atheism doesn't imply hatred of religion.

ivory bill
12-03-2006, 06:45 AM
Actually, bill, it was the Japanese who made my computer what it is today. Sorry, you lose.

I lose what, respect for you and your chickenshit argument style? Since your first few posts that's been gone.
Now you want to give credit to the Japanese for inventing the technology that led up to your present ability to blather your absurd notions on the internet rather than send smoke signals. Feel free to be wrong. Be assured, though, that it wasn't the savage Iroquois.

Fade the Butcher
12-03-2006, 06:52 AM
From what I see, the average anti-racist is more hate-filled than the average racist.

According to Ben, if you disagree with someone who claims 2 + 2 = 5, you hate them.

Hachiko
12-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Whatever happened to newbies using the Introduction Thread? :(

Kriger
12-03-2006, 07:31 AM
According to Ben, if you disagree with someone who claims 2 + 2 = 5, you hate them.

They do seem to have a common cause of not being collectively happy until everyone hates everyone else for some reason or other. They certainly go to extreme lengths and unreality to do so. Strange concept of harmony among the races, it is.

Kriger
12-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Whatever happened to newbies using the Introduction Thread? :(

The thread always turns out to be so much more interesting when done on an individual basis.

Helios Panoptes
12-03-2006, 07:38 AM
You probably hated it at that moment, though. "God damn I hate that dog for shedding on my couch" or something like that.

No, I would become mildly annoyed, if that. It is rare that I hate something and it requires a lot more than a slight inconvenience for me to summon the energy.

Hachiko
12-03-2006, 07:41 AM
The thread always turns out to be so much more interesting when done on an individual basis.
It would be much more interesting if these "anti-racists" weren't such one-trick ponies.
Now whenever I see a "Hallo Howdy There" thread it's like watching a Steven Seagal movie only to see he's playing a government agent who always wears black again.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 07:44 AM

At least we talk about many things. The anti-racist just goes on and on and on about all the hate they perceive in the world. Don't dare to change the subject to reality of other things, the anti-racist will always bring it back to hate.
We talk about all sorts of things too. This isn't all we speak of. It's just what we talk about when debating racists.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 07:46 AM
This is nonresponsive.

Is it?

You are confusing the adjective with the noun.

How?

These are?

There are still many standing where they were centuries ago. They weren't meant to be moved. That'd be ridiculous. They were too big to be easily transported.

Their economy was mixed, not based on agriculture.

So they were actually intelligent, by diversifying. OK, so how are they savages?

You're projecting.
Am I? :bitchfight:

Kriger
12-03-2006, 07:46 AM
It would be much more interesting if these "anti-racists" weren't such one-trick ponies.
Now whenever I see a "Hallo Howdy There" thread it's like watching a Steven Seagal movie only to see he's playing a government agent who always wears black again.

:rofl:

I myself am particularly amused by those ones who announce they are from mootstormfront and are here soley to put racists in their place because there are not enough racists posting at mootstormfront to satisfy their obessions.

Ya gotta love it.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 07:50 AM
Racialism is 1.) the belief that racial differences and 2.) that they are relevant to public policy. It is nothing more than a theory about the nature of reality.

We can play the semantics game all day. Let's decide on one or the other: Racialism or racism. Which is it?

This is false. I don't hate people who reject the germ theory of disease or the atomic theory of matter. You are confusing moral questions with factual ones.

I already addressed this.

Atheism doesn't imply hatred of religion.
Not necessarily, but it doe simply a rejection of it, which often leads to a hatred of religion. Not of the religious, necessarily, but of religion itself.

Hachiko
12-03-2006, 07:50 AM

I myself am particularly amused by those ones who announce they are from mootstormfront and are here soley to put racists in their place because there are not enough racists posting at mootstormfront to satisfy their obessions.

Ya gotta love it.
Yes, once I see someone is here to put me in my place I get a good :rofl: and click the "new posts" button.
I am a racist, and I am in my place, that's here.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 07:59 AM
They do seem to have a common cause of not being collectively happy until everyone hates everyone else for some reason or other. They certainly go to extreme lengths and unreality to do so. Strange concept of harmony among the races, it is.

My cause is to end institutional racism and to keep radical racists on the fringes. I don't see how that's trying to make people hate each other...

Ya gotta love it.
I'm here to debate. There's not as much debate at MSF anymore though there is some.

Hachiko
12-03-2006, 08:05 AM
We can play the semantics game all day. Let's decide on one or the other: Racialism or racism. Which is it?

SOME DEBATE!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/There_Can_Be_Only_ONE_Tigger.jpg

Richard Parker
12-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Harjit is pure Brahmin?

We are Vaidya Brahmins from West Bengal. I don't really know what purity would mean in this case though. Considering that these groupings go back millenia I'm sure there are "impurities" galore.

I did get a list of names, going back to the 1300s. They look remarkably like modern Bengali names of the Vaidya subcaste, it is as if people's style of names never changed since that time.

It's irrelevant now and for practical purposes I am just another errant Canadian at your service.

And for Phora purposes, a Dalit. :p

Agreed.

I know Ben well, from MSF.

Unlike many of us he has actually experienced racism in real life, not just as virtual reality on internet forums (as, I admit, is the case with yours truly :)).

It is understandable that he might have strong emotions toward racism. But from what I have seen when he gets to know someone individually he is fine, not hateful toward racists.

benfromcanada
12-03-2006, 08:14 AM
We are Vaidya Brahmins from West Bengal. I don't really know what purity would mean in this case though. Considering that these groupings go back millenia I'm sure there are "impurities" galore.

I did get a list of names, going back to the 1300s. They look remarkably like modern Bengali names of the Vaidya subcaste, it is as if people's style of names never changed since that time.

It's irrelevant now and for practical purposes I am just another errant Canadian at your service.

And for Phora purposes, a Dalit. :p

Agreed.

I know Ben well, from MSF.

Unlike many of us he has actually experienced racism in real life, not just as virtual reality on internet forums (as, I admit, is the case with yours truly :)).

It is understandable that he might have strong emotions toward racism. But from what I have seen when he gets to know someone individually he is fine, not hateful toward racists.
Thanks Harj. I actually once did hate racists, as a group, but have decided that is silly. I can see myself befriending some of the racists I've met online. Not all, obviously, but a few.

Kriger
12-03-2006, 08:41 AM
My cause is to end institutional racism and to keep radical racists on the fringes. I don't see how that's trying to make people hate each other...

I'm here to debate. There's not as much debate at MSF anymore though there is some.

Well, there is a formal debate forum, a race relations forum, an anthropology forum, and a historical revisionism forum if you want to get into those muddy waters of history and "racisim".

The Lounge is where we all kind of gather with lighter topics to bandy around with each other. We laugh at ourselves as well as others.

Mostly it is people from all walks of life expressing their views. Which is why most of us prefer the Phora to other forums, of which there are an overabundance on the internet to say the least.

Even though many times we stll end up disagreeing on certain aspects, we still learn things from each other.

Makes for better race relations in the real world. One is not expecting anyone to be more than what they can be. And pleasantly surprised when someone has overcome all odds to be a real person, not a member of some stereo-typical grouping of choice.

Hachiko
12-03-2006, 12:41 PM

You don't see that you are trying to replace color with belief as a means of segregation?
This little line of yours speaks volumes of your mentality.
You look down on racists as we look down on "muds".
But the issue really isn't the "victim" of bias, in the end that is only window dressing. You are just an elitist prick like most racists are. :D

Der Sozialist
12-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Blacks are people, though.

And dogs are animals (as we are).

If you disallowed a person from access to the couch, or anything, based on their skin colour, what is that? .
If I don’t want to sit next to someone it does not imply that I "hate" them. There are plenty of people who annoy me to no end, who I would avoid, and if possible, prevent from sitting next to me but this does not imply that I "hate" them.

Personally, your sophistry is so terrible that your logic implies that anti-racists have to "hate" racists as well—therefore, any stance you take on this issue implies "hate".

You are trying to wiggle out of a ridiculous statement and just looking more foolish in the process.

Are you going to segregate because, supposedly, blacks are less intelligent than whites? Do you really believe that's provable by IQ tests? .

This is side-tracking the issue. Segregating does not imply "hate"—you would very well not want to share a bathroom, with (let’s say) a horse but this does not imply that you "hate" the horse.

I never said anything to the contrary.
Your terrible logic did.

Arminius
12-03-2006, 04:11 PM

What's so good about being a person? Are you implying some Speciesist philosophy?

Hachiko
12-03-2006, 05:20 PM

If you insist.

If you disallowed a person from access to the couch, based on their skin colour, what is that?
A preventative measure to keep Jheri Curl stains off my furniture.

MrAngry
12-03-2006, 05:27 PM

Ya gotta love it.

Would you prefer a forum where you all back slap each other and are never challenged? Of course you do, when there is a "stupid" post or thread from an anti, you're all quick to join the band wagon.
When there is a post or thread that is well made by an anti they are ridiculed and name calling ensues.
Anyone can look through threads on here, even if they are ridiculous they are still supported by the majority of racists.
And if you cant take an argument, or some banter then dont post to us.

Kriger
12-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Would you prefer a forum where you all back slap each other and are never challenged? Of course you do, when there is a "stupid" post or thread from an anti, you're all quick to join the band wagon.
When there is a post or thread that is well made by an anti they are ridiculed and name calling ensues.
Anyone can look through threads on here, even if they are ridiculous they are still supported by the majority of racists.
And if you cant take an argument, or some banter then dont post to us.

And I especially love the ones who get their silk panties in a wad because their La La Land delusions get shot down at every turn with a little reality.

MrAngry
12-03-2006, 06:18 PM
And I especially love the ones who get their silk panties in a wad because their La La Land delusions get shot down at every turn with a little reality.

Now that statement I totally agree with from my perspective ! :rofl:

Kriger
12-03-2006, 07:28 PM
The reality is, Mr Angry, that when an anti-racist comes to this forum to "put racists in their place" with all their numerous anti-racist mantras that have little to do with the real world, the racists are going to answer back.

Well, duh.

And the anti-racists deny anything a racist has to say, and the racists provide further evidence to show the anti-racist that their theories have little to do with reality.

Which the anti-racists further deny with more deluded theories.

And then the anti-racists get all pissed off because the racists are not adopting their unrealistic theories.

And then the racists get pissed off because they cannot believe that anyone can be so oblivious to reality.

So then the stereo-typical radical White racist card is brought out to categorize all those who oppose the bullshit mantras spouted by unaware anti-racists in a feeble attempt to discredit the truths being brought to their attention.

Well, hello, you fool no one but yourselves, and believe me when I say that your denials and disapprovals do not change reality in the least.

In the meantime, no one is denying you your right to live in a multi-culti mishmash of humanity. On the other hand, you people attempt to deny us the right to live with our own kind, while at the same time living a good life that White people provided.

That's gratitude for ya, ain't it?

MrAngry
12-03-2006, 07:36 PM
The reality is, Mr Angry, that when an anti-racist comes to this forum to "put racists in their place" with all their numerous anti-racist mantras that have little to do with the real world, the racists are going to answer back.

Well, duh.

And the anti-racists deny anything a racist has to say, and the racists provide further evidence to show the anti-racist that their theories have little to do with reality.

And then the anti-racists get all pissed off because the racists are not adopting their unrealistic theories.

And then the racists get pissed off because they cannot believe that anyone can be so oblivious to reality.

So then the stereo-typical radical White racist card is brought out to categorize all those who oppose the bullshit mantras spouted by unaware anti-racists in a feeble attempt to discredit the truths being brought to their attention.

Well, hello, you fool no one but yourselves, and believe me when I say that your denials and disapprovals do not change reality in the least.

In the meantime, no one is denying you your right to live in a multi-culti mishmash of humanity. On the other hand, you people attempt to deny us the right to live with our own kind, while at the same time living a good life that White people provided.

I have never done this, this is usually the tactics employed by the racist element, you even ended your post with a cheap shot. I'm not stopping you from living with your own "kind". Go ahead, but you are deluding yourself to the reality which is the world today. You don't provide my living, I do, I owe you personally absolutely nothing.

I have served my country, I am Nationalistic, I have great pride in Britains traditions and values. I work hard, pay my taxes and never break the law. I believe that people are entitled to whatever opinion they want to hold. What I dont support are people who spread bile and hate no matter what race or colour.

Kriger
12-03-2006, 07:47 PM
I have never done this, this is usually the tactics employed by the racist element, you even ended your post with a cheap shot. I'm not stopping you from living with your own "kind". Go ahead, but you are deluding yourself to the reality which is the world today. You don't provide my living, I do, I owe you personally absolutely nothing.

I have served my country, I am Nationalistic, I have great pride in Britains traditions and values. I work hard, pay my taxes and never break the law. I believe that people are entitled to whatever opinion they want to hold. What I dont support are people who spread bile and hate no matter what race or colour.

I knew as a master of the cheap shot you would appreciate that.

God save the Queen. Someone has to.

delete
12-04-2006, 02:25 AM
I work hard, pay my taxes and never break the law. I believe that people are entitled to whatever opinion they want to hold. What I dont support are people who spread bile and hate no matter what race or colour.

I think you lie, or at least bends the truth, mrAngry. Everybody breaks the law and bends the rules once in a while.

Stupid people don't understand 'once in while' and thus break the law all the time, resulting in them getting caught.

Richard Parker
12-04-2006, 01:38 PM
I think you lie, or at least bends the truth, mrAngry. Everybody breaks the law and bends the rules once in a while.

Stupid people don't understand 'once in while' and thus break the law all the time, resulting in them getting caught.

You don't need to split hairs.

All he means is that he is, generally speaking, a responsible citizen, as I imagine the majority of this board's membership is.

MrAngry
12-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I knew as a master of the cheap shot you would appreciate that.

God save the Queen. Someone has to.

Touche,,,,,,

benfromcanada
12-08-2006, 03:17 PM
You don't see that you are trying to replace color with belief as a means of segregation?
This little line of yours speaks volumes of your mentality.
You look down on racists as we look down on "muds".
But the issue really isn't the "victim" of bias, in the end that is only window dressing. You are just an elitist prick like most racists are. :D
I'm not advocating segregation. I just don't want radical racists to have political power.

benfromcanada
12-08-2006, 03:19 PM

Well, duh.

I've disproved racists in many places, here and in reality. I'm not unrealistic in the least.

Kriger
12-08-2006, 03:58 PM
I've disproved racists in many places, here and in reality. I'm not unrealistic in the least.

What makes you think I give a flying rat's whisker what you think of yourself?

Hachiko
12-08-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm not advocating segregation. I just don't want radical racists to have political power.
So you should be calling for the person at UM to step down, the one who refuses to end affirmative action there.
Affirmative action is a racist principle, is it not?

benfromcanada
12-08-2006, 10:19 PM
What makes you think I give a flying rat's whisker what you think of yourself?
No need for rudeness. But yo're making a judgement on me based on very little. I think I'm a better expert on the subject of "me" than you are.

benfromcanada
12-08-2006, 10:21 PM
So you should be calling for the person at UM to step down, the one who refuses to end affirmative action there.
Affirmative action is a racist principle, is it not?
"UM"?
No, I'd call for this person to change their stance. Then to step down, if they don't. AA is mild racism, it's bad, but it's not enough on its own to be called "radical". I only want radical racists to be out of mainstream politics and have no mainstream power.

Hachiko
12-08-2006, 10:26 PM
"UM"?
No, I'd call for this person to change their stance. Then to step down, if they don't. AA is mild racism, it's bad, but it's not enough on its own to be called "radical". I only want radical racists to be out of mainstream politics and have no mainstream power.
Please cite one "radical racist" currently in mainstream politics in the U.S. right now and what they have done to deserve that moniker.

Sorry about the abbreviation. University of Michigan.

benfromcanada
12-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Please cite one "radical racist" currently in mainstream politics in the U.S. right now and what they have done to deserve that moniker.

Sorry about the abbreviation. University of Michigan.
I'd have guessed University of Massachussetts. Yeah, if this person's mind isn't changed, then seek a replacement. I'm behind this. But it's not radically racist enough to warrant immediate action.

In the U.S.? I don't know. If David Duke goes back into the House, that's one, but honestly I don't know right now.

In Canada, we've a fairly racist (in a soft way) party called the Bloc Quebecois. They're likely going to lose the power they have, or much of it, in the next few elections. If proportional voting comes into place, they'll lose even more power.

There are tons of far-right racist groups in politics all over Europe, like the BNP and Sweden Democrats. I do NOT want them to have any power here.

Kriger
12-09-2006, 02:31 AM
No need for rudeness. But yo're making a judgement on me based on very little. I think I'm a better expert on the subject of "me" than you are.

I believe I already expressed my views on this. I do not care what you think of yourself.

Hrolf Kraki
12-09-2006, 07:53 PM
I believe I already expressed my views on this. I do not care what you think of yourself.

There is no point in arguing with someone this (http://www.mootsf.org/forums/showpost.php?p=102778&postcount=14) out of touch with reality.

Stick to the Facts
12-09-2006, 07:59 PM

Here I am, shut me down little man.

Stick to the Facts
12-09-2006, 08:06 PM

Well, duh.

So do you just rant and insult or do you discuss issues. I'll take on anything you've got, any time.

I realize that many of you - not all, but many - have clouded their minds with too much gasoline huffing. I also realize that those of you who are high school dropounts probably have no idea how to tell a good argument from a bad one - maybe you think the party who insults the other more wins.

I also realize that those of you who are ex cons probably didn't spend their time in jail reading books.

So we can debate, and you might actually think you've won, and maybe some of the other submorons will agree - but I and the smart people around here will know differently - and they are the only people whose opinions matter to me.

Geist
12-09-2006, 08:38 PM
I realize that many of you - not all, but many - have clouded their minds with too much gasoline huffing. I also realize that those of you who are high school dropounts probably have no idea how to tell a good argument from a bad one - maybe you think the party who insults the other more wins.

I also realize that those of you who are ex cons probably didn't spend their time in jail reading books.

So we can debate, and you might actually think you've won, and maybe some of the other submorons will agree - but I and the smart people around here will know differently - and they are the only people whose opinions matter to me.

How many ex-cons or high school drop-outs do you think are here? Most of the members of the Phora are college educated. In fact I would assume we have more graduates than MSF.

Lily
12-09-2006, 08:47 PM
How many ex-cons or high school drop-outs do you think are here? Most of the members of the Phora are college educated. In fact I would assume we have more graduates than MSF.
Well duh. :p You have more active members than MSF...

Geist
12-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Well duh. :p You have more active members than MSF...

As an apparent ex-con, gas-sniffer, and general retard I was unable to notice such an obvious trend. I will forward a cheque to the man that changed my way of thinking immediately. All hail Stick to the Facts: a modern day seer.

Helios Panoptes
12-09-2006, 09:46 PM
As an apparent ex-con, gas-sniffer, and general retard I was unable to notice such an obvious trend. I will forward a cheque to the man that changed my way of thinking immediately. All hail Stick to the Facts: a modern day seer.

r u tryin 2 b funny i cant tell cos the gas dammaged my brain lol wtf

ivory bill
12-09-2006, 09:49 PM

Stick to the facts is easily as expert at name-calling as Koch curve. Neither can compete with JP Marinesko at over-done sarcasm. That boy should consider selling his "witticisms" as boat anchors.

delete
12-09-2006, 11:40 PM
Stick to the facts is easily as expert at name-calling as Koch curve. Neither can compete with JP Marinesko at over-done sarcasm. That boy should consider selling his "witticisms" as boat anchors.

Maybe they are just jews with a masculine inferiority complex, trying act their carricature projection of an hardcore facist?
Koch's childish tattoo, and his narcissistic showoff thread is just a recent indication of their weird sence of honor, manhood, decency and honesty.

Hrolf Kraki
12-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Here I am, shut me down little man.

Oooh, a call-out! STTF ain't playin' 'round no mo, foo! :rofl:

benfromcanada
12-10-2006, 03:21 AM
There is no point in arguing with someone this (http://www.mootsf.org/forums/showpost.php?p=102778&postcount=14) out of touch with reality.
What's out of touch with reality there?

Stick to the Facts
12-10-2006, 03:42 AM
Oooh, a call-out! STTF ain't playin' 'round no mo, foo! :rofl:

I see lots of trash talk and insults, yet not a single person has taken me up on my offer:

So do you just rant and insult or do you discuss issues. I'll take on anything you've got, any time.

Kriger
12-10-2006, 06:49 AM
I see lots of trash talk and insults, yet not a single person has taken me up on my offer:

There is no such thing as debating misconstrued notions with racial facts other than in a court room that cares little about facts and more about who has the best word-spin lawyer.

You antis flatter yourselves with your self-deluded importance in your Don Quixote quests to silence the racists. Quite frankly, you are all extremely boring with your ignorance, your rhetoric, and your self-delusional quest against racists lifestyle.

By the way, counselor, how's the "keeping drunks on the highway" business doing? Very lucretive, I hear.

Like your idea of using myspace for advertising your services in leiu of the more expensive tv ads. It proves to all us ignorant racists that you are indeed a fine drunks lawyer in high-standing.

Richard Parker
12-10-2006, 07:07 AM
In Canada, we've a fairly racist (in a soft way) party called the Bloc Quebecois. They're likely going to lose the power they have, or much of it, in the next few elections. If proportional voting comes into place, they'll lose even more power.

The Bloc, like much of the Quebec seperatist movement, is pretty diverse in this regard.

There are conservatives who favour an old Quebecois Catholic culture, which is implicitly white-normative, although they are not open about any racial preferences.

However the majority of them are just concerned with preserving the French language and would be more than happy to import Haitians for this purpose.

Hachiko
12-10-2006, 12:25 PM

A quote from one of my fave movies, "The Big Hit":
"You, are a pathetic little man."

Geist
12-10-2006, 01:43 PM
What's out of touch with reality there?

Your lack of understanding of geo-politics and history would be the two most obvious. Turkey even from the most liberal point of view has a number of human rights issues to sort as well as the issue of Cyprus to work through. That these do not even register with you shows that your ideals cloud your judgement.

Geist
12-10-2006, 01:45 PM

Start a debate, and people reply. Nobody has a clue what your offer pertains to, and nobody is even sure what you stand for except the ability to alienate yourself from the racists, anti-racists, idiots, junkies, blacks, whites, Americans, and hell even the Jews on the two forums you post on that I am aware of.

Helios Panoptes
12-10-2006, 02:33 PM
I would like to discuss an 'issue,' STTF. What is the name of the cognitive abnormality which prevents you from registering irony, sarcasm, and facetiousness, regardless of how obvious, thereby causing you to make a fool of yourself repeatedly? This has mystified me since you first turned up on The Phora, and I would like an explanation.

MrAngry
12-10-2006, 02:37 PM
I would like to discuss an 'issue,' STTF. What is the name of the cognitive abnormality which prevents you from registering irony, sarcasm, and facetiousness, regardless of how obvious, thereby causing you to make a fool of yourself repeatedly? This has mystified me since you first turned up on The Phora, and I would like an explanation.

I dont wan to turn this into a post fight, but this is often how I see you, I sometimes think you take serious to another scary level.

Helios Panoptes
12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
I dont wan to turn this into a post fight, but this is often how I see you, I sometimes think you take serious to another scary level.

Compared to this STTF fellow, I am a comedian. He has taken literalism to the point of pathology(and beyond).

Helios Panoptes
12-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Were I a more vulgar poster, I might say that "stick" in his username has little to do with "the facts," but rather refers to an object firmly lodged in a certain orifice of the Phorite using that moniker.

ivory bill
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM

Like JP Marinesko, Koch Curve, et al., he only registers his own ponderous efforts at irony, sarcasm, and facetiousness. If another poster resorts to sarcasm out of frustration they take it literally and declare a "win".

delete
12-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Like JP Marinesko, Koch Curve, et al., he only registers his own ponderous efforts at irony, sarcasm, and facetiousness. If another poster resorts to sarcasm out of frustration they take it literally and declare a "win".

I personally think it is great that they are here. You need real jews to teach us whites that jews and their henchmen are likely to be despicable creatures.

They are educating the whole Phora, and we should thank them for proving our points.