PDA

View Full Version : Let's play the "Guess the Color Game!!!"

Hachiko
11-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Ok guys, let's try out a new game. Seems nowadays in news there seems to be a bit of ummm, hesitance, to divulge racial information in reporting crimes, trends, etc.
However, sometimes the news gives you a little hint, just a tiny clue, as to who might be involved in a given issue. So let's cite news articles with these little embedded hints, and try to guess the color in question. Here's an example:

Police are searching for a man named Jamalakai Jones in connection with a rape/murder/arson. He is described as 5' 9" and @ 150 lbs.

So, no color mentioned in the description, right? But can we guess what Mr.Jones might look like?

Ok, let's start this game:

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?&aid=64590&search_result=1&stid=2

More and more New Yorkers missed their mortgage payments, according to an article Saturday in the New York Times.

The NYT reports that more than 1,400 city homeowners missed their mortgage payments from July to September, compared with just a little more than 1,200 last year.

The neighborhoods with the highest number of pre-foreclosures are in the Canarsie, Flatbush and Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, and in East New York and Jamaica, Queens.

Ok, so, who is being late paying their bills? Anyone? Anyone???

Starr
11-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Jamalakai Jones

Hispanic? White?

MrAngry
11-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Sounds like a welshman, is it?

Hachiko
11-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Well, I made Jamalakai up. He was the example template. Some news sources even refuse to be that specific.
The first game question was about late mortgage payments and preforeclosures. Given the neighborhoods mentioned were this trend is most prevalent, whom might be the most common offenders?
Hint, hint: They ain't Welsh. :D

MrAngry
11-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Well, I made Jamalakai up. He was the example template. Some news sources even refuse to be that specific.
The first game question was about late mortgage payments and preforeclosures. Given the neighborhoods mentioned were this trend is most prevalent, whom might be the most common offenders?
Hint, hint: They ain't Welsh. :D

Must be Scots then, is it? is it? is it? :confused:

Draco
11-28-2006, 10:32 PM
I'll do a test run:

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20061125100633830C905541

Bestiality on the increase in South Africa - SPCA

By Tash Reddy

Experts have warned that the increasing number of South Africans indulging in bestiality will have disastrous affects on both human and animal populations.

The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is concerned that misconceptions, such as having sex with animals minimises the risk of getting Aids, were likely to result in more animals being sexually violated and medical authorities have warned that humans could contract even worse diseases than HIV and Aids from animals.

SPCA spokesperson Christine Kuch said: "As much as it is by nature a hidden crime, many incidents are slowly coming to the forefront.

Care to guess the race? First winner gets a + rep.

Hachiko
11-28-2006, 10:34 PM
It's those goat-fucking South African Mongols ain't it?

Hachiko
12-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Ok, let's have another go at this one. I betting on Black, but they aren't giving any hints other than some of the boys past actions and the location...

http://www.nbc10.com/holidays/10467838/detail.html

Child Arrested After Opening Holiday Gift Early

POSTED: 12:26 pm EST December 5, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

What is the penalty for opening your Christmas presents too early?

For one South Carolina 12-year-old, the penalty was arrest.

A Rock Hill, S.C., woman called police and asked them to arrest her son who opened a Christmas present early after being told not to, the Rock Hill Herald reported. Police went to the house and arrested the boy and charged him with petty larceny.

The paper reported that the boy's great-grandmother had specifically told him not to open his present, which contained a Nintendo Game Boy Advance. It was wrapped and lying under the Christmas tree, the police report stated.

But on Sunday morning, the gift was unwrapped and the box was empty. So when the boy's mother found out, she alerted police, the paper reported.

"He took it without permission. He wanted it. He just took it," the 63-year-old great-grandmother told the Herald.

The women said that the boy lied to them at first, saying he was unaware of where the video game system was. After threat of calling the police, the boy apparently gave the toy back to his mother, the paper reported. But the upset mother called police anyway.

Two officers responded and charged the child as a juvenile with petty larceny, although he was not jailed.

The mother told the Herald that she didn't know what else to do with her son, so she called police. The paper reported she is a single mother and has been struggling with constant behavior problems from the boy. She said her son still showed no remorse when the police came.

"I'm trying to get him some kind of help," the 27-year-old mother told the paper. "He's the type of kid who doesn't believe anything until it happens."

She said he has shoplifted, stolen money from her, punched a police officer and is nearing expulsion from school. She told the paper that she hopes this arrest will be a wake-up call for her son, because she worries about getting a call someday telling her he's been killed.

The mother plans to have her son placed with the state Department of Juvenile Justice in Columbia at his court appearance, the Herald reported.

Any guesses guys? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jimbo Gomez
12-06-2006, 05:02 PM
What kind of worthless mother calls the cops on her own son for that?

Hachiko
12-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Like I said, I'm guessing a Black one. :D

EDIT: The kid should've called the cops on his mother for buying him the Advance instead of the DS.

Starr
12-06-2006, 08:03 PM
What would be even more amusing would be if she called the police, and they came and arrested her because it was stolen. Now that would definitely be a black thing.

Still sounds like a black thing, though.

The mother told the Herald that she didn't know what else to do with her son, so she called police. The paper reported she is a single mother and has been struggling with constant behavior problems from the boy.

She didn't know what else to do? lol. Why is it that I can think of a few different ways to handle the situation rather than calling the cops? yes, no baby-daddy in the picture so mammy calls the po-lice to discipline her future gangsta.

The kid is stupid, too. I remember opening one of the presents I was curious about a couple of different times when I was younger, but I always would rewrap it and put it back in the same spot under the tree.:p
I suppose with blacks being how they are, though, as in the inability to delay gratification, he just had to have and play with the present, immediately.

Hachiko
12-06-2006, 08:08 PM
What would be even more amusing would be if she called the police, and they came and arrested her because it was stolen. Now that would definitely be a black thing.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Still sounds like a black thing, though.

She didn't no what else to do? lol. yes, no baby-daddy in the picture so she calls the po-lice to discipline her future gangsta.
Whatever happened to old-fashioned, time-honored Black family traditions like "Go fetch me a switch to whip you wiff."

Vasily Zaitsev
12-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Two weeks ago I was at a friend's house getting my weekly Dr. Who and Battlestar Galactica fixes when the Emergency Broadcasting System interrupted the program to announce that the State Police had issued an amber alert at the behest of our local police force.

In the alert they said that the kindnapping victim was a young boy (around five if memory serves,) that he had dark hair and brown eyes, was of an average size for a five year old, that he had likely been kidnapped by his father, and that his name was something like Jamal Jefferson Jackson Williams. Not once in the announcement did they give us the race of the boy we were all supposed to be on the lookout for.

I've complained in the past about the removal of race from suspect descriptions, but doing so even in the face of reducing the chances that a kidnapped child will be found was a new low for the powers that be.

Hachiko
12-06-2006, 08:12 PM
^Classic or new Galactica? :D

Oh yeah, an Amber Alert for a missing boy that looks like....a boy? Sounds like a workable case.

Vasily Zaitsev
12-06-2006, 08:16 PM
New.

New Dr. Who as well.

Kodos
12-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Like I said, I'm guessing a Black one. :D

EDIT: The kid should've called the cops on his mother for buying him the Advance instead of the DS.

15 year old single mothers of all colors can spawn bad seeds... thats why abortion is eugenically good.

And in certain parts of the South blackness is not guaranteed for this.

Kodos
12-06-2006, 08:18 PM
^Classic or new Galactica? :D

Oh yeah, an Amber Alert for a missing boy that looks like....a boy? Sounds like a workable case.

http://www.cdps.k12.ms.us/chs/telef030/01/swan.jpg

He look he look you know like a man.

Hachiko
12-06-2006, 08:29 PM
http://www.cdps.k12.ms.us/chs/telef030/01/swan.jpg

He look he look you know like a man.
I'm all repped out today! You guys are killing me! :rofl:
"you know he looks like that guy, you know, that guy from uh uh uh that show...."

Hachiko
12-06-2006, 08:31 PM
15 year old single mothers of all colors can spawn bad seeds... thats why abortion is eugenically good.

And in certain parts of the South blackness is not guaranteed for this.
Mandatory abortions for the unqualified? That's as wishful as you can get. Propose aborting anchor babies as well and you got a borderline wet dream there.

Hachiko
12-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Ok kiddies, we had a little riot in Union Square, BUT, with the extensive description given of the killer, I'm sure we'll find him in no time flat. :rofl:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12072006/news/regionalnews/union_sq__horror_regionalnews_erin_calabrese________and_erika_martinez.htm

UNION SQ. HORROR
STUDENT SLAIN IN 50-KID GREEN-MARKET BRAWL
By ERIN CALABRESE and ERIKA MARTINEZ
PUBLIC EXECUTION: Rescuers desperately tend to two of the three victims at the Union Square green market yesterday. One teen died.December 7, 2006 -- A teenager was stabbed to death and two other students injured yesterday in an after-school rumble involving some 50 youths who rampaged through the green market at Union Square Park, sending shoppers and merchants diving for cover.

Taishawn Bellevue, 17, of Flatbush, a student at Science Skills Center HS in Brooklyn, was stabbed in the chest. He was pronounced dead at St. Vincent's Hospital, relatives said.

His friend and classmate Glennwood Nobles, 17, was knifed several times in the back and was in stable condition at the same hospital.

"I have no idea [what happened,]" said Nobles' distraught father, Troy Woodfin.

Nobles didn't know his attackers, Woodfin said, "but he'd recognize them if he saw them."

"That's the way kids are nowadays," Woodfin said. "They're reckless and they don't care about life."

The third victim, identified by relatives as 17-year-old Carlos Tejada of Washington Irving HS (hmm, good ol' niggery Washington Irving was involved. I wonder how many kids from my old HS, predominately White Xavier, which is only 2 blocks away, were involved :D), was slammed in the back of the head with a brick that left a three inch gash.

Tejada's cousin Jefferson Cuevas said the violence stemmed from a "beef" between students from Science Skills and Washington Irving on Irving Place, a few blocks from the scene.

Cuevas said his cousin, a star high-school baseball player, "was mistaken for somebody else."

He said that the face-off between the rival students had been planned and that some students brought friends as backup.

Derwin Hannah, 43, a book vendor at the market, said, "They were all in front of McDonald's before the melee, before the thing jumped off.

"Before you knew it, there were 40 to 50 of them. One girl was beating someone with a cane."

Hannah said about 20 or 30 of the group circled around Bellevue before he was fatally stabbed.

"When he dropped, they started scattering," the witness said.

Police were questioning dozens of teenagers and bystanders late last night at the 13th Precinct station house. One angry mother was seen leaving the station house with her son, slapping him and saying, "What were you doing in Manhattan?"

The violence erupted at around 3:45 p.m., when students began throwing punches and wielding weapons as they dashed through the market, which was in full operation.

"I felt it coming," said Roger Meyer, 39, a salad vendor. "There was that look in their eye, that scared look - the look only a teenager seems to get when they're getting ready for violence."

The slain teen's cousin Levar Moore, 29, said Bellevue was a star basketball player at his neighborhood church. "His aspiration was to go to University of Connecticut. He wasn't the type to hang out. He played basketball and video games - a typical teenager. He wasn't out on the streets."

(Ok guys, are ya ready for the detailed description of the assailant???) :D

Cops said the suspected stabber was wearing a red hat and a gray jacket. He was 5-foot 11 and weighed about 155 pounds.
Additional reporting by Brigitte Williams-James and Cynthia R. Fagen

erin.calabrese@nypost.com

VAMPIR
12-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Negroid one, Stan...

Starr
12-20-2006, 07:21 AM
HAWTHORNE, Fla. (AP) - A North Carolina woman was arrested after complaining to a police officer that the crack cocaine she had just purchased wasn't very good, authorities said.

Eloise D. Reaves, 50, approached the Putnam County sheriff's deputy at a convenience store Friday, telling him that another man had sold her "bad crack" that contained wax and cocaine.

The deputy told Reaves that she would be arrested if the crack tested positive for cocaine.

She was charged with possession of cocaine and bonded out for $1,504

:rofl:

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1009463

And that also reminded me of this older story:
http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5371&highlight=test+crack+pipe

Lily
12-20-2006, 10:11 AM
LOL :rofl: What a stupid thing to do.

I'm suprised that a 50 year old woman would be buying cocaine anyway. :confused:

Tragic
12-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Do you notice that pedophile child-molesters and serial killers are almost always white men but they never make a big deal out of it...huh...wonder why that is.

Corporate criminals who steal the big bucks are also, almost always white guys (or, rarely, white women).

Also i can only think of one living black war criminal guilty of the crime of war of aggression, Colin Powell. Every other top war criminal is a white man (Bush, Blair, Cheney, Straw, Rumsfeld, etc, all white guys).

Lesser war criminals guilty of torture and murder in western armies, also, typically white men (and more occassionally white women). The criminal line up for the Abu Ghraib prison torture trials was completely white despite the fact that racial minorities are overrepresented in the US military. The soliders who carried out the Haditha massacre were also all white.

So...i guess for most serious crimes...it makes sense to guess its a white guy.

Not that i have anything against white guys, some of them are quite nice, i have some white guy friends, my father and younger brother are white guys, etc, so i'm just pointing it out cause the question was rasied :-p.

Ahknaton
12-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Do you notice that pedophile child-molesters and serial killers are almost always white men but they never make a big deal out of it...huh...wonder why that is.
Please provide some statistical evidence that White males have higher rates of offending for either of those crimes.

il ragno
12-21-2006, 01:31 PM

A Rock Hill, S.C., woman called police and asked them to arrest her son who opened a Christmas present early after being told not to, the Rock Hill Herald reported. Police went to the house and arrested the boy and charged him with petty larceny.

The paper reported that the boy's great-grandmother had specifically told him not to open his present, which contained a Nintendo Game Boy Advance. It was wrapped and lying under the Christmas tree, the police report stated.

But on Sunday morning, the gift was unwrapped and the box was empty. So when the boy's mother found out, she alerted police, the paper reported.

"He took it without permission. He wanted it. He just took it," the 63-year-old great-grandmother told the Herald.

The kid's 12, and his great-grandmother is 63?!?

I can smell the Cheez Doodles and orange soda from here!

Starr
12-21-2006, 08:00 PM
In the west, serial killers are generally white men, yes(serial killers are generally more intelligent than the general population. And what percentage of overall crime is represented by serial murder? It is very, very small) The average person is much more likely going to find themselves the victim of a rapist or robber, than a serial killer, and the average black male is many times more likely to be involved in the former crimes, than the average white male. I am not sure of the statistics on pedophiles, but even assuming you are correct and white men are more likely than others to be involved in this, I will bring to your attention that pedophiles are despised almost like no one else by the vast majority of white men, while the situation of violent and sexual crimes against women and children(including babies raped in some belief that this will "cure" aids) in some parts of africa is an epidemic. I do realize, of course, that this is somehow the white man's fault.:p
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25806

And war crimes? do you really want to bring that up also considering the savagery that occurs in some of the third world countries? Genocides, cannabalism,etc.etc. And who is it that everyone cries to step in and save these people from themselves?
this article was particularily disturbing:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15704030/site/newsweek/

Corporate criminals who steal the big bucks are also, almost always white guys (or, rarely, white women).

Whites are overrepresented in higher-end crimes, yes. People involved in these kinds of careers where something like this is going to be possible, generally have a higher IQ. therefore white collar careers and also crimes are going to be more prominent among whites or asians, for example, rather than blacks or hispanics.

Hrolf Kraki
12-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Ok, let's have another go at this one. I betting on Black, but they aren't giving any hints other than some of the boys past actions and the location...

http://www.nbc10.com/holidays/10467838/detail.html

Any guesses guys? :confused: :confused: :confused:

63 year-old great-grandmother.......27 year-old mother. WTF!?!? When I was 12, my great-grandmother would have been 107 if she was still alive! Let's do some math. The mother must have had her son at the age of 15. Then we have only 36 years of separation between the mother and her grandmother. That means that the average age of child-birth for the great-grandmother and the grandmother must have been 18. Seriously, can any black girl NOT become a teenage mom. Geez! :rolleyes:

Hrolf Kraki
12-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Please provide some statistical evidence that White males have higher rates of offending for either of those crimes.

And we're still waiting on those stats. Let's see 'em, Tragic.

Starr
12-21-2006, 11:34 PM
It is amusing how so called anti-racists will throw out statements just like that, "pedophiles are white, serial killers are whites,etc. but then when people talk about the disproportionate high crime rate of blacks in many areas, we are being racist. This is one of the many signs that most anti-racists are merely anti-white racism. They love and will jump all over anything negative they hear about whites, but don't dare say anything negative about any other racial group in their presence.

Count Sudoku
12-22-2006, 12:38 AM

Don't make a big deal about it? Are you high? What about the serial killer in the UK?

You'll happy to note that the few blacks in position to commit white collar crime perform above and beyond duty and commit more per capita. Don't forget that a good chunk of white collar crime is committed by the Joooos. Oh, and don't forget how blacks "run" their countries in Africa.

Also i can only think of one living black war criminal guilty of the crime of war of aggression, Colin Powell. Every other top war criminal is a white man (Bush, Blair, Cheney, Straw, Rumsfeld, etc, all white guys).

Does Rwanda ring a bell?

Lesser war criminals guilty of torture and murder in western armies, also, typically white men (and more occassionally white women). The criminal line up for the Abu Ghraib prison torture trials was completely white despite the fact that racial minorities are overrepresented in the US military. The soliders who carried out the Haditha massacre were also all white.

Compared to the things in Africa (chopping off people's hands for no apparent reason) these things are a picnic.

Count Sudoku
12-22-2006, 12:39 AM
The kid's 12, and his great-grandmother is 63?!?

I can smell the Cheez Doodles and orange soda from here!

When I heard 63 year old great grandmother I immediately thought "I'd like to double down on black".

Hachiko
12-22-2006, 05:58 AM
When I heard 63 year old great grandmother I immediately thought "I'd like to double down on black".
This game is like roulette my friend; always bet on black. :D

ivory bill
12-22-2006, 06:13 AM

Atlanta child killer arrested!

June 21

Wayne Williams
*On this date in 1981 the Atlanta child killer was arrested.

An undercover killer of Black children plagued Atlanta and the state of Georgia youth for almost two years. After twenty-eight lives were lost Wayne B. Williams, an African-American man, was found to be guilty and is now serving two consecutive life terms.

http://www.aaregistry.com/eimage/AtlantaChildMurdersWayneWilliams1981.gif

http://www.aaregistry.com/african_american_history/1599/Atlanta_child_killer_arrested

Dances with Wolves
12-22-2006, 06:26 AM
In the west, serial killers are generally white men

For your perusal:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=6125&highlight=black+serial+killers

Starr
12-22-2006, 06:40 AM
I have looked through that thread. The idea behind it is faulty, however. The profile of a serial killer is a white male. White males do make up the vast majority of these kind of killers in the west, at least. And, if you think about it, there are very real racial differences that probably account for this. Without going into much detail, blacks, hispanics,etc. are much too emotion based and impulsive(because of this, they commit a crime, they are going to get caught rather quickly, also) whereas serial killers are a lot more cunning and detailed and plan out what they do. They take the time to select specific victims, rather than just loosing control over some slight offense and killing on a whim, so it makes sense that they are going to be white men the majority of the time. I remember getting negative rep for talking about this on vnn.:rofl:

They also are able to elude the police for long periods of time while they continue their crimes, going through "cooling off" periods. They also generally have a higher IQ and other traits more common of whites.

there are also a lot of jew serial killers for similar reasons.

there are arguments all over the place between sulla and I on this, if you are interested in the subject further:p

Hrolf Kraki
12-22-2006, 07:05 AM
This game is like roulette my friend; always bet on black. :D

Wesley Snipes. :p

Dances with Wolves
12-22-2006, 07:06 AM
I have looked through that thread. The idea behind it is faulty, however. The profile of a serial killer is a white male. White males do make up the vast majority of these kind of killers in the west, at least. And, if you think about it, there are very real racial differences that probably account for this. Without going into much detail, blacks, hispanics,etc. are much too emotion based and impulsive(because of this, they commit a crime, they are going to get caught rather quickly, also) whereas serial killers are a lot more cunning and detailed and plan out what they do. They take the time to select specific victims, rather than just loosing control over some slight offense and killing on a whim, so it makes sense that they are going to be white men the majority of the time. I remember getting negative rep for talking about this on vnn.:rofl:

They also generally have a higher than average IQ.

there are arguments all over the place between sulla and I on this, if you are interested in the subject further:p

I'm not suggesting that the thread is a rebuttal to your somewhat naive notion that whites make up the majority of serial killers, what I'm suggesting is that white killers of this genre are highly publicised while Africans of the same stripe are not.

Then again, I suppose it would depend on your definition of serial killer. Is a serial killer someone that kills more than two, three people? Or is it someone that kills people over a long period of time?

What about Tookie, the celebrated black mass killer? He killed more than one person over a period of time. Is he a serial killer? I submit to you that he is, and that most black murderers have killed multiple people over a period of time than whites have. Really, what was missing from that thread were serial killers going back from the time of Nat Turner.

Less Detective TV is good for you, Starry ;)

Starr
12-22-2006, 07:24 AM
[QUOTE=Dances with Wolves].
Then again, I suppose it would depend on your definition of serial killer. Is a serial killer someone that kills more than two, three people? Or is it someone that kills people over a long period of time?

Over a long period of time is a requirement, yes. Otherwise we would be talking about something more like a mass killer, which is completely different in the motivations and just about everything else. Now a mass killer has some traits that are more common of non-whites, yes.

Gang bangers like Tookie are also a completely different category.

Less Detective TV is good for you, Starry

This is the same thing sulla said to me.:222: I don't watch much tv about anything like this, it is coming from books I have read(about real events and killers)

Dances with Wolves
12-22-2006, 07:34 AM
Okey, I agree with you then. Killing people ala BTK takes intelligence that muds simply don't have.

Starr wins! Starr wins! :beerchug:

Dances with Wolves
12-22-2006, 07:36 AM
[QUOTE]

This is the same thing sulla said to me.:222:

Gawd I hope he does say the *other* same things I say to you! :mad:

Starr
12-22-2006, 07:40 AM
BTK was mildly retarded or at least that was what was said, I believe, but that is not common of these guys.

Gawd I hope he does say the *other* same things I say to you!

I have never spoken to him outside of forum posts.:p

Starr
12-22-2006, 07:49 AM
Wow. I just read something that goes against everything I have been saying here and other shit I have read
Tragic will find this interesting, as well:

The white male stereotype is very deceptive, however, since white males are less likely to be serial killers than male African Americans or male Hispanics. African Americans make up 12% of the American population but 22% of serial killers, and Hispanics roughly the same. Whites make up around 75% of the population but only 55% of all serial killers, making whites proportionately less likely to be serial killers. [1]

:eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

Dances with Wolves
12-22-2006, 07:52 AM
Wow. I just read something that goes against everything I have been saying here and other shit I have read:

Starr, you're making me dizzy! BTK was mildly retarded? That's interesting.

Ahknaton
12-22-2006, 08:19 AM
I couldn't find any statistics on the racial break-down of child molesters or other sex offenders, but browsing online sex offender registries I think it's doubtful that Tragic's claim that White males are disproportionately represented can be upheld:

http://www.edgefielddaily.com/sexoffenders.html

P.S. Look out for the "Black Brian Peppers". ;)

Starr
12-22-2006, 09:43 AM
I tried to find information, also about pedophiles and racial statistics and could not find anything. I even tried to look up information on racial stats on victims, since the pedophile is usually going to be a relative or someone that kid knows and all I kept running into, in both cases, was stupid lines like "they cut across all racial lines":whip:(PC-speak for truths better left unveiled?) So I would really like to see an article also that boldly states that whites are more likely to be pedophiles. I did find one article that lumped all child abuse victims(sexual and physical abuse)together and it said that black children represented around 25% of the victims(regular, non-racist source) even with them only being 12% of the population. And that was about as close as I could find to anything of this nature.

Hachiko
12-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Wesley Snipes. :p
Passenger 57 II - 1040 Overdue :D

Kriger
12-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Well, I found this study that was done in New York state by the NYCivil Liberties Union, of all things.

The stats show that blacks, relative to their population, are the most numerous sex offenders. You know, like if the black population of an area is like say 17%, 35% of those are sex offenders.

http://www.nyclu.org/sexoffender_analysis_pr_121106.html

The article is dated December 11, 2006

Hrolf Kraki
12-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Wow. I just read something that goes against everything I have been saying here and other shit I have read

They're probably counting gang warfare as serial killing.

Count Sudoku
12-22-2006, 06:21 PM

This isn't what I found on that article...

The white male stereotype is not very deceptive, however, since white males are more likely to be serial killers than male African Americans or male Hispanics. African Americans make up 12% of the American population but 5% of serial killers, and Hispanics roughly the same. Whites make up around 75% of the population but only 90% of all serial killers, making whites proportionately more likely to be serial killers.

This was found about 5 paragraphs from the top.

tempus fugit
12-22-2006, 06:48 PM

"I'm trying to get him some kind of help," the 27-year-old mother told the paper. "He's the type of kid who doesn't believe anything until it happens."

Thus:

The son was born in 1994.
The mother was born in 1979.
The great grandmother was born in 1943.

Thus:

The mother was 15 when she had the son.
The grandmother was 36 when her daughter had a child.

Nyx
01-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Do you notice that pedophile child-molesters and serial killers are almost always white men but they never make a big deal out of it...huh...wonder why that is.Supposing that to be true, it just goes to show the importance of racial profiling.

Whites are more likely to be cold, calculating serial killers than to commit manslaughter. Black violence is generally unplanned, impulsive, or sexually motivated; white violence is more likely to be planned and pre-meditated. Probably this is related to the higher intelligence of whites.

Nyx
01-02-2007, 10:20 PM

The white male stereotype is very deceptive, however, since white males are less likely to be serial killers than male African Americans or male Hispanics. African Americans make up 12% of the American population but 22% of serial killers, and Hispanics roughly the same. Whites make up around 75% of the population but only 55% of all serial killers, making whites proportionately less likely to be serial killers. [1]

Very interesting.

Lily
01-02-2007, 10:31 PM

Wow, that's new.

Lily
01-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Wow, that's new.
Um..it's been updated. :p

The white male stereotype is not actually a stereotype, however, since white males are more likely to be serial killers than male African Americans or male Hispanics. African Americans make up 12% of the American population but 5% of serial killers. Hispanics account for approximately the same percentages. Whites make up around 75% of the population but 90% of all serial killers, making whites proportionately more likely to be serial killers.

Der Sozialist
01-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Wow, that's new.

This is not new. In fact, many people have brought up this point here. When criminologists say that a 'serial killer is most likely white' this does not mean that a 'white male is more likely to be serial killer than a black or Hispanic male'. One must take into account the population sizes. This is the same fallacy anti-racists commit when they remind racists that most crimes in America are committed by Whites—again, completely ignoring the differential between the respective populations.

But, more to the point, people always have these preconceived notions of a serial killer—a "Hannibal Lecter" type. However, most people classified in that category fall quite short of the pathological profile that Hollywood deems necessary for a serial killer—most simply commit multiple homicides over an extended period of time. For example, a Crips gang member could easily fall into this category.

Starr
01-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Just saw this on vnn:

Man shot in fight over James Brown's height

Gunfire landed a 70-year-old Atmore man in jail and a 62-year-old man in the hospital Monday after the two got into a heated argument over the height of recently deceased soul musician James Brown, police said.

Atmore police said David James Brooks Jr. walked into the police station and told officers he had been shot. Paramedics rushed him to a hospital for treatment.

Minutes later, Dan Gulley Jr. arrived at the station, saying he had fired the gunshot, officers said Tuesday.

Investigators learned that the two men had been at a friend's house on Stallworth Street when they argued about just how tall James Brown was.

Brown, known as "The Godfather of Soul" and the "Hardest Working Man in Show Business," died Dec. 25 in Atlanta of a heart attack at the age of 73.

His career spanned 50 years, including hits during the civil rights movement and into the 1980s.

So just how tall was Brown, who was known to wear lifts?

He was 5 feet 6 inches tall, according to several Internet sources.

One of those sources -- CelebHeights.com -- bills itself as a "fairly reliable guide" but does not state its source.

Other Internet references to Brown's height also do not list sources.

Witnesses told police that after Gulley and Brooks' argument escalated, Gulley began shooting at Brooks, hitting him twice in the abdomen.

Brooks, already wounded, went to his vehicle, got a gun and returned fire at Gulley, missing him, according to a police news release.

Gulley was arrested by Atmore Police officers and charged with assault. He remained in Escambia County Jail on Tuesday. Brooks remained in the hospital on Tuesday, officers said. Information regarding his condition was not available.

Atmore officers said the shooting happened shortly after noon Monday and that alcohol is not believed to be a factor. Police recovered two small-caliber handguns, investigators said.
http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/news/1168424281157650.xml&coll=3

this is about as retarded as the tator-tot incident. And speaking of that, it definetely belongs in this thread:

A teenager was shot Monday afternoon after he was arguing over tater tots with another teen, San Antonio Police said.
The shooting happened close to 5 p.m. at the Spring Hill Apartments off Raybon on the northeast side.

Neighbors told police the uncle of one of the boys told the teens to stop fighting. They were ready to stop, but investigators said a 20-year-old man would not let them.

“Another person out here in this apartment complex, I think wanted to see the young boys continue fighting,” Sgt. Rudy Cran with SAPD said.

The man then walked into a nearby apartment complex, grabbed a gun and started shooting, authorities said. He fired several shots into the living room where the boys were watching television, police said.

“One of those rounds hit the young man in the back,” Cran said.

The boy was rushed to University Hospital, officials said. His condition was unavailable Monday night.

The suspect remained on the loose Monday. Police were looking for him.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=9349EA4D-7FC9-492A-BFA9-4E917A90F563

Starr
01-11-2007, 08:45 AM
No mention of the race of the suspect. Who wants to take a guess. i know it might be really difficult to figure out:

PATERSON — An off-duty city police officer was shot to death early yesterday, and another man was wounded during an apparent botched robbery at a restaurant, and authorities were hunting for at least one suspect who fled the scene in a vehicle.

Patrolman Tyron Franklin, 23, who had graduated from the Paterson Police Academy in April 2006, was rushed to St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center in Paterson, where he was pronounced dead at about 2:05 a.m. The other victim, identified only as a 42-year-old man, also was taken there and was in stable condition last night with wounds that authorities said were not considered life-threatening.

Police responding to a call of a shooting at Broadway Fried Chicken found the two men around 1:15 a.m. yesterday. It appeared that Franklin, who was on his day off and dressed in plain clothes, had taken out money to pay for food at the take-out restaurant when a man tried to rob him, Lt. Anthony Traina said.

A struggle ensued, and Franklin — who was not armed — was shot with a handgun several times, Traina said, declining to provide further details. He said authorities were searching for at least one person involved in the shooting, who left in a van or sport utility vehicle.

Meanwhile, Paterson Mayor Jose Torres initially offered $1,000 reward for information on the shooter, but other individuals soon offered additional funds, boosting the reward offer to $16,000.

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070108/NEWS03/701080404/1041

ivory bill
01-15-2007, 05:07 AM
No mention of the race of the suspect. Who wants to take a guess. i know it might be really difficult to figure out:

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070108/NEWS03/701080404/1041

Police responding to a call of a shooting at Broadway Fried Chicken found the two men around 1:15 a.m. yesterday. It appeared that Franklin, who was on his day off and dressed in plain clothes, had taken out money to pay for food at the take-out restaurant when a man tried to rob him, Lt. Anthony Traina said.

"Gimme yo chicken, muggafuggah!"

Hachiko
01-15-2007, 10:54 AM

I was unable to participate in this round. :(
The papers here could not stop playing the violins about how his Daddy be Patterson's first black Fire Dept. captain (absolutely no affirmative action there I'm sure :rolleyes:)

Meanwhile, Paterson Mayor Jose Torres initially offered $1,000 reward for information on the shooter, but other individuals soon offered additional funds, boosting the reward offer to $16,000., a $200 gift certificate to Dr.Jay's, and a family meal with 12 pcs. mixed Chiken, fo' sides, and 6 Biskets at Broadway Fried Chicken.

Starr
03-04-2007, 09:15 AM
:negro:

(CBS) WATAUGA, TX. - A Texas teenager has been jailed after police found a home video that appears to show him teaching his very young nephews to smoke marijuana.

According to police, Demetris McCoy, 17, is seen on the video placing a marijuana joint into the mouth of his 2-year-old nephew. In another scene, the boy's 5-year-old brother can be seen smoking on his own. Police say the video shows McCoy lighting the joints and encouraging the boys to "get high."

McCoy faces a felony charge of causing injury to a child and was jailed on a $150,000 bond.

Police found the video February 22nd while investigating McCoy and an 18-year-old acquaintance in connection with some area burglaries.

The children have been placed in the custody of Child Protective Services.

http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_062231649.html

Keystone
03-04-2007, 09:39 AM
According to police, Demetris McCoy, 17, is seen on the video placing a marijuana joint into the mouth of his 2-year-old nephew. In another scene, the boy's 5-year-old brother can be seen smoking on his own. Police say the video shows McCoy lighting the joints and encouraging the boys to "get high."
You are obviously jumping to conclusions.

I would never let my grandson bogart a whole joint, however.

Starr
05-05-2007, 10:58 PM
two hideous, grotesque mammies fighting on the freeway:

Evening rush-hour traffic on Interstate Hwy. 694 came to a standstill for a most peculiar reason: two women fighting in the middle of the highway.
The bizarre scene unfolded when Zion Johnson and Jerusha Monger, both of Sag Harbor, N.J., stopped the car they were in, got out, and pushed, shoved and hit each other in the center lane of westbound traffic.

The altercation at 5:20 p.m. April 25 tied up traffic for about 20 minutes as frustrated drivers tried to move around the warring women until authorities arrived, broke up the fisticuffs and cleared the lanes.

State troopers are used to responding to "rolling domestic" confrontations along roadsides, said State Patrol Lt. Mark Peterson, but this was one of the strangest scenes the patrol has dealt with in a long time.

"The fact that they handled it in the middle of the road makes this one unique," he said. "Obviously, this is not the right way to handle this."

Johnson, 21, and Monger, 34, were arrested and booked into the Anoka County jail, he said. They were ticketed for disorderly conduct, posted $300 bail each and are scheduled to appear in court next month.

It's unclear what led to this scuffle, recorded by a Minnesota Department of Transportation traffic camera. The women, reached by phone, declined to comment.

(Distributed by Scripps Howard News Service, www.scrippsnews.com.)

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/national/article/0,1406,KNS_350_5508383,00.html

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7601/capturewiz121qd7.jpg

Winston
05-05-2007, 11:00 PM
21 and 34, huh? They could be mother and daughter. And what enviable names they've been blessed with.

bardamu
05-06-2007, 12:14 AM

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/national/article/0,1406,KNS_350_5508383,00.html

Saw this yesterday. Unfortunately we only get still photos. It would be much better on video. Anyway, they are 2 mean looking mammies.

Keystone
05-06-2007, 01:35 AM

Ooga booga.

Hachiko
05-06-2007, 04:54 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, time for the next "Rumble in da Jungle"!!!!!
In this corner, weighing in at two-hunnert fiddy pounds:

"Iron Lion" Zion Johnson

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/zion.jpg

And in this corner, da hebbyweight champeen of da ghetto:

The one, the only!

Jerusha "The Ka-rush-a" Monger

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/jerusha.jpg

Kriger
05-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Fighting over some worthless unemployed crack addicted black "stud" is my guess. They probably both have children by him and highly resent the fact that he lays up in both of their households, among quite a few others.

He more than likely has some fifteen to twenty other children with some six or seven other welfare recipients as his sole profession in life.

The benficent accomplishments of welfare and worthless minorities is to be hailed in history books from this day forward.

Your taxpayer dollars at work, America.

Starr
05-30-2007, 05:34 AM
MILWAUKEE - Around 3 o’clock Sunday afternoon, two men robbed the U-Haul store, located at 2020 W. State Street. But they weren’t your typical robbers. They wanted more than cash.

After taking the money, one of the men didn’t run. The robber also wanted a date with the woman he just robbed.

"He stuck around and was trying to get the female employees number," U-Haul general manager Patrick Sobocinski said. "She said he was just saying, 'Hey baby, you’re pretty fine,'" Sobocinski added.

The two robbers pulled up to the store in a late-1980’s model Cadillac(a pimp mobile):negro: They got out then walked inside.

"One of the guys went behind the counter, put his hands around both the employees' waists and told them 'This is a robbery. Give us all the money'" Sobocinski said.

Sobocinski is angry the robbers targeted his store but infuriated the robber actually touched his workers.

"I think at that point they (the employees) had to be scared for their lives," Sobocinski said.

The robber forced an employee to open the cash register. He grabbed money, forced the workers to the ground, then fled. However, his accomplice didn’t move from the counter. This is when he allegedly asked the clerk out on a date.

"She said he was saying, 'Can I get your number and go out sometime?'" Sobocinski explained.

She turned him down, so he turned and left. Now police are looking for them.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/7718497.html

Hachiko
05-30-2007, 07:19 PM
I have to agree. The Caddy is the winning clue! :yay:

Starr
05-28-2008, 03:08 AM
this thread has not been updated in a while. Here is a couple of good additions:

Both stories involve one particular race and chicken wings:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Two men were charged with pummeling a man with a beer bottle for an order of pizza and chicken wings, according to police.

Investigators said a fast-food restaurant delivery man was at the Morristown apartment complex located on Clyde Morris Boulevard in Daytona Beach when he was ambushed.

A short time after the crime, Brian Smith and Maurice Hinson were taken into custody.

A witness told police that Smith and Hinson told her that they were up to no good before they allegedly attacked Elwood Drake.

"They were fixing to do something bad, do a crime or something," the woman said.

Other delivery restaurants were on alert Sunday after the attack.

"With the way the economy is and things are getting bad and people needing money, there is an easy way to get it," a worker told Local 6's Jessica Sanchez.

Smith and Hinson were charged with armed robbery.

Hinson is also facing car burglary with battery charges.

Both remain in the Volusia County Jail Sunday.

http://www.local6.com/news/16391742/detail.html

PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLA—Last month, the seven-year-old boy, barely tall enough to see over the steering wheel, took the keys to his grandmother’s car and in his eight minute trip in rush hour traffic, ran over two mailboxes, hit two parked cars and two moving cars.

Now the kid, Latarian Stratford, has assaulted and injured his grandmother, Vikkita Stratford, inside a Florida Wal-Mart after she refused his demand for chicken wings. He walked over the the counter and ordered them anyways. When she confronted him, about defying her, she says he started hitting her “in front of the whole Wal-Mart”. He said that he took his grandmother’s car because it was fun and it’s fun to do bad things.

Now he’s undergoing a mental evaluation but his grandmother says she’s worried about will happen once he’s released. 5-16-08

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2008/05/16/chicken_wing_assault/

(This is the kid who said he liked doing bad stuff and wanted to be a hood rat)

Keystone
05-28-2008, 03:25 AM
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLA—Last month, the seven-year-old boy, barely tall enough to see over the steering wheel, took the keys to his grandmother’s car and in his eight minute trip in rush hour traffic, ran over two mailboxes, hit two parked cars and two moving cars.

Now the kid, Latarian Stratford, has assaulted and injured his grandmother, Vikkita Stratford, inside a Florida Wal-Mart after she refused his demand for chicken wings.[/quote]

:rofl:
You can't make this stuff up better than it really happens.
He walked over the the counter and ordered them anyways. When she confronted him, about defying her, she says he started hitting her “in front of the whole Wal-Mart”. He said that he took his grandmother’s car because it was fun and it’s fun to do bad things.

Now he’s undergoing a mental evaluation but his grandmother says she’s worried about will happen once he’s released. Be very afraid, grandma. You can safely bet that LaTreenian's mama's babydaddy/boyfren or grandma's equivalent beat living hell out of the wee devil since an early age...probably since the cradle/sofa. By 14 he'll be dead or a murderer.
What's new?

Hachiko
05-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Now he’s undergoing a mental evaluation but his grandmother says she’s worried about will happen once he’s released. 5-16-08

This is the Article of the Year! :rofl:
My wife was rolling on the floor from this story.

Well, after he's released, I'd assume Gramma is gonna take his chicken demands a smidge more seriously. :negro:
What I can't wait for is in 10 years or so when some dumb mudshark refuses his demand for sex. :rofl:

Starr
11-01-2010, 01:49 AM
I heard this story and remembered this old thread.

OAKLAND, Calif. – A gunman suspected of taking part in a Halloween party shooting that injured nine people in downtown Oakland is the subject of a police search, authorities said Sunday.

Officers who responded early Sunday saw several hundred people fleeing Sweet's Ballroom, where a party called the first annual Fright Fest was being held, Oakland police Lt. Rick Hassna said.

People dove for cover and began running out of the building when the shots were fired, a ballroom employee told the Oakland Tribune.

The party, which cost $15 to attend and featured DJs and live music, was advertised online as the "biggest Halloween college party in the Bay Area." Students at local colleges and universities were encouraged to attend.

The event had 16 security guards, and the ballroom employee said there had been one small fight before the shooting and that all of those people had already left the party.

A man who was wounded in the back is believed to have been the target.

Most of the victims were women who ranged in age from 18 to 29 and were hit by stray bullets, Hassna said.

None of the injuries appeared to be life threatening, Oakland police said. No one has been arrested.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_halloween_party_shooting

von Sternberg
11-01-2010, 01:58 AM
No link seen between recent violent crimes (http://www.thetandd.com/news/local/article_f3f4928e-e4a3-11df-92a3-001cc4c002e0.html) (Really?)
By RICHARD WALKER, T&D Staff Writer | Posted: Sunday, October 31, 2010 4:30 am | (3) Comments

Halloween is today but for Orangeburg County, it's been Devil's Night for the past month.

With one shooting following another, law enforcement officials say they have few answers as to what is going on out there.

Interim Sheriff Barbara Walters said, "If we in law enforcement knew why, we wouldn't be having all of this."

During the month of October, there have been six shootings in the county, three of which were fatal, and one stabbing that left a Stanfield Court man dead.

In the Orangeburg city limits, police allege a man shot into a house four times with a .45-caliber handgun earlier this month after his mother was disrespected.

On Wednesday night, a Cordova man was shot to death as he played cards with friends at a Wingfield Street residence. Authorities claim a man entered the yard under the cover of darkness and shot 36-year-old Alexander Harrison multiple times.

Romeo Anthony Brown, 43, is wanted on warrants alleging murder, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

Authorities say the two men had a long-standing disagreement, and Harrison filed a report in June saying he was attacked and pistol-whipped by a man he knew as "Romeo."

Wednesday's incident marked the fourth shooting in as many days in Orangeburg County and sent the homicide count into double digits at 10 for the year.

Investigators looked at but ruled out the possibility any of the month's violent incidents were in some way connected.

In each case, however, there was one common thread that investigators have found: These were not random violent acts committed by a group or an individual bent on murder.

"They all knew their victims," Walters said.

Of the four murders in October, three suspects are in custody while one, Romeo Brown, remains at large.

None of the three previous shootings, including two drive-bys and a nightclub fight, have proven to be fatal - yet.

On Tuesday night, a Bowman man was shot in the back as a burgundy Ford drove past him, reportedly outside an Orangeburg business.

Earlier Tuesday, a 19-year-old man was shot in the hip at a St. Ann Street parking lot when what he described as a green "box Chevy" drove past.

Three people were shot early Sunday at C-Rone's, a nightclub near the Orangeburg-Dorchester county line a few miles from Bowman. A 19-year-old Colleton County woman was shot in the shoulder and taken to a hospital in her home county while two Harleyville men, a 39-year-old man shot in the leg and a 32-year-old man, were transported to the Regional Medical Center.

No arrests have been made in those three cases.

The most recent shootings come just a week after three murders happened, including the shooting of a nightclub security guard in Bowman.

During the weekend of Oct. 16-17, two people were shot and killed and another was discovered dead in his home after being stabbed to death.

Around 4 p.m. Oct. 16, deputies found a 47-year-old man dead in his home. He had been stabbed to death several days earlier, they said.

About three and a half hours later, a pair of gunmen burst into a Holly Hill residence and opened fire on three men inside. One of the men inside the home was killed and the two others injured.

And at about 2 a.m. Oct. 17, a 31-year-old security guard at the Allen Murray Club was shot and killed trying to bar a man from coming into the facility.

Suspects have been arrested in each of those slayings. However, authorities are still looking for one gunman involved in the fatal Holly Hill home invasion robbery attempt.

The thread of the victims knowing their assailants, police say, is about it as far as it goes when it comes to common denominators. Some were involved drugs, they say, but not all, including one that may have been out of pure "meanness."

Between the two deadly weekends, the Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office joined with the State Law Enforcement Division in resurrecting a crime suppression effort they call Orange Crush.

Several drug-related arrests have been made in Eutawville since the operation was enacted, officials said.

Irregardless of meanness or drugs, Walters said enforcement officials will at least give the perpetrators over to the judicial system for processing.

"We want to stress to the community that the Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office aggressively pursues individuals who commit crimes in this county," Walters said. "With the arrests we've made in the past two weeks, most of the suspects have been in and out of the criminal justice system."
related story: Club with violent history closed (http://www.thetandd.com/news/local/article_848528cc-e4a4-11df-bb33-001cc4c002e0.html)
By RICHARD WALKER, T&D Staff Writer | Posted: Sunday, October 31, 2010 5:30 am | (6) Comments

BOWMAN - It might have been a happening place for the past 25 years, but the Allen Murray Club has been closed and is not expected to reopen.

The Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office initiated an investigation into the club after a security guard was shot and killed two weeks ago, interim Sheriff Barbara Walters said.

"Investigators contacted several state and county agencies to see if they could assist us with any violations, including the fire marshal," Walters said. "Upon the county's building inspection, the facility has been permanently condemned."

Harold Young, Orangeburg County Community Development Division deputy administrator, said building inspectors found a number of violations concerning the electrical system during an Oct. 22 inspection.

"We got asked to check into it. The inspectors went down there and based on the situation, issued a code violation," Young said. "He has been put on notice that he will have to bring it up to code."

On Oct. 16, 31-year-old Deshon Potts was working as a security guard at the club when he and several other guards tried to bar entry to a man they felt was a troublemaker.

When Potts and the others locked the door, several rounds were fired through the door, striking and killing Potts.

The suspect, 28-year-old Rodney Allen Neals, is also accused of shooting a man in the leg at the club in November.

At a press conference with the State Law Enforcement Division two weeks ago, Walters said the sheriff's office has responded to the Allen Murray Club 197 times since 1997.

In August, deputies discovered a human fetus near the club as they investigated a man's claim he was assaulted by a mob and left for dead.

In 1999, a St. George man was sentenced to life in prison for shooting his wife multiple times in the face. At the time of that murder, he was out on bond for shooting a man to death at the Allen Murray Club earlier that year.

Walters said authorities sought to shut the club down because of, "the number of calls, the number of assault and batteries, carjackings, robberies, murders and stolen cars over the years."

Allen Murray, the club's 67-year-old owner, said he has no plans to re-open the Foliage Street facility located a few miles south of Bowman.

"I've had enough of clubs," Murray said Friday. "I don't want no more clubs."

In the nightclub business since the late 1980s, Murray said he'll now concentrate his efforts on a tire business he has beside the former Allen Murray Club.

"What happened, happened," he said.

Starr
01-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Heated argument over french fries leads to shooting:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/crime&id=7902212