PDA

View Full Version : Liberal propaganda

Hrolf Kraki
12-02-2006, 08:11 PM
I found this to be in very poor taste. :mad:

Click the link and scroll down to the entry for Adolf Hitler. WTF!? http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/h.html

Stick to the Facts
12-02-2006, 08:15 PM
I found this to be in very poor taste. :mad:

Click the link and scroll down to the entry for Adolf Hitler. WTF!? http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/h.html

What's bad about it?

Hrolf Kraki
12-02-2006, 08:17 PM
What's bad about it?

Referring to the leader of the greatest nation on earth (at the time) as a criminal is absolutely appalling.

Lily
12-02-2006, 08:18 PM
:p It made me laugh. I thought it was an understatement.

MrAngry
12-02-2006, 08:47 PM
Referring to the leader of the greatest nation on earth (at the time) as a criminal is absolutely appalling.

Do you know what I think you're right. Its an outrage! He was a murdering, homosexual meglomaniac who wore gay trousers! Criminal is far too nice....

Hrolf Kraki
12-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Do you know what I think you're right. Its an outrage! He was a murdering, homosexual meglomaniac who wore gay trousers! Criminal is far too nice....

Hitler was NOT a homosexual and there is absolutely zero evidence to suggest otherwise. Whether or not he murdered people is irrelevant. People don't refer to George W. Bush or Josepsh Stalin or any other world leader as a criminal. That's just straight up rude and childish.

Kodos
12-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Its technically incorrect, as a criminal breaks the law (which I guess Hitler had done before becoming dictator). As absolute dictator you are the law and cannot break it, all of your actions are by definition legal.

Would be better to refer to him as "crazed dictator" or something.

MrAngry
12-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Hitler was NOT a homosexual and there is absolutely zero evidence to suggest otherwise. Whether or not he murdered people is irrelevant. People don't refer to George W. Bush or Josepsh Stalin or any other world leader as a criminal. That's just straight up rude and childish.

OK he was a mudering meglomanic hetrosexual with gay trousers....

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3338/hitlergay4hrgu7.th.gif (http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hitlergay4hrgu7.gif)

A very "macho" Adolf relaxing after a hard day at the office

Hrolf Kraki
12-02-2006, 09:40 PM

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3338/hitlergay4hrgu7.th.gif (http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hitlergay4hrgu7.gif)

A very "macho" Adolf relaxing after a hard day at the office

Sorry if older fashions from different cultures aren't cool enough for you. :rolleyes:

Hrolf Kraki
12-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Its technically incorrect, as a criminal breaks the law (which I guess Hitler had done before becoming dictator). As absolute dictator you are the law and cannot break it, all of your actions are by definition legal.

Would be better to refer to him as "crazed dictator" or something.

Right you are.

How about just "statesman" like it says for other world leaders.

Kodos
12-02-2006, 09:43 PM
I would perhaps say "politician", guys who get their country bombed into ruins and conquered don't deserve the statesmen title.

Ravenheart
12-02-2006, 09:49 PM

To hell with your modern fashion idiocies. The trousers are fine.

GTI1311
12-03-2006, 07:21 PM
I would perhaps say "politician", guys who get their country bombed into ruins and conquered don't deserve the statesmen title.Politician doesnt fit well either.

But it is deff. dumb to call him a criminal, rulers of countries no matter what is thought of them dont deserve the title of criminal, and i think the same for one Sadaam Husein, i dont think he deserves the title of criminal either.

And to the guy who said he was gay cause of his trousers, lol, your a moron. sorry that you dont like the fasion of that time period but thats what it was. It was the accepted fasion of that day and age

:viking:

Brechun
12-03-2006, 07:58 PM
Germany was pretty pathetic compared to most countries in WWII.

MrAngry
12-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Politician doesnt fit well either.

But it is deff. dumb to call him a criminal, rulers of countries no matter what is thought of them dont deserve the title of criminal, and i think the same for one Sadaam Husein, i dont think he deserves the title of criminal either.

And to the guy who said he was gay cause of his trousers, lol, your a moron. sorry that you dont like the fasion of that time period but thats what it was. It was the accepted fasion of that day and age

:viking:

It was a joke ffs, I laugh at flairs from the 70's, but I wore them, I was born in Germany and have a photo from when I was 3 or 4 wearing them..... :dance2:

Jimbo Gomez
12-03-2006, 09:51 PM

That scumbag destroyed most of his continent. The word criminal is too good for him.

Brechun
12-03-2006, 09:58 PM
No but really his campaign was damn pathetic.

Poland and it's military of men on horseback charging panzer columns, france being france (lol france is full of pussies xd) and scandinavia being home to the poorest nations in europe at the time....

brigadier Biggles
12-03-2006, 10:18 PM
It was a joke ffs, I laugh at flairs from the 70's, but I wore them, I was born in Germany and have a photo from when I was 3 or 4 wearing them..... :dance2:

lol...sometimes i wonder if i'm the only "English" poster on these forums actually born and bred English, were you born on the military base ?.

Hrolf Kraki
12-03-2006, 10:32 PM
lol...sometimes i wonder if i'm the only "English" poster on these forums actually born and bred English, were you born on the military base ?.

I thought you were from Antarctica. :confused:

The Retard
12-03-2006, 11:03 PM
You don't believe that Hitler is one of Nostradamus's antichrists?

brigadier Biggles
12-03-2006, 11:11 PM
I thought you were from Antarctica. :confused:

thats only while i'm filming "the Thing" :D.

Burrhus
12-03-2006, 11:53 PM

You are refering here to both Franklin and Eleanor?

Burrhus
12-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Jeez, what gives here, mootstormfront server down?

GTI1311
12-04-2006, 04:45 AM
That scumbag destroyed most of his continent. The word criminal is too good for him.
yeah bringing a country back from complete and utter shit makes him a criminal... :rolleyes:

he took germany from a complete worthless country, which was how the alies left it after WWI, and made it a world super power of the day, and it took all 3 of the other super powers to stop them...

england alone wouldnt have defeted them, and neither would russia...

none of the battles that germany lost were due to ONE country solely...they all had help from another...germany failed in russia because they were struggling to much in the west...

i hate people that just bitch and moan about the holocaust this and the holocaust that and never actually look at the whole thing...but yet no one ever talks of stalin with the hate they do hitler...stalin killed around 60 MILLION of his own people...sorry but on that scale SIX million isnt that much...

oh and hitler helped create an economy that is still to this day benefiting from him...hmmm, hows VW doing..yep hitler helped make them what they are...hey hows that highway system..oh yeah its a highway system that is looked upon as an example for all countries to copy...

so please tell me how he destroyed most of his continent...

Leifr, where is the logic in some of these people.

Jimbo Gomez
12-04-2006, 08:23 AM
First off, I didn't even mention the holocaust, and yet you immediately start whining about it, so among the both of us, who is the conditioned puppy?

After the war was over, Germany was a bigger dump than after WW1, you can thank your great hero for that.

As to how he fought it: sure, his military packed a lot of muscle. Muscle which he used to fuck up the entire continent. There isn't a single good thing in his legacy to the world. Nothing. The fact that Stalin sucked too doesn't change any of that.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-04-2006, 02:40 PM

If I believed in the jew psuedoscience known as psychology, I'd say that you were projecting. Labeling Hitler as a criminal is typical of the zoglings.

Jimbo Gomez
12-04-2006, 02:45 PM
You're not doing your cause a favour by getting angry (go figure) and calling Hitler a fagy, mr angry.

MrAngry
12-04-2006, 08:15 PM

Yes Iserlohn British Army of the Rhine, my father was in the Royal Signals. I dont wear the pants any more though...... (they dont fit)

brigadier Biggles
12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
I thought so :), at school one of my friends was born in Germany but of English parents on the tank base there, he is also the most blondest and blue eyed person ive ever seen, got his pic here.
http://i14.tinypic.com/47al5zb.jpg

MrAngry
12-04-2006, 09:25 PM
I thought so :), at school one of my friends was born in Germany but of English parents on the tank base there, he is also the most blondest and blue eyed person ive ever seen, got his pic here.
http://i14.tinypic.com/47al5zb.jpg

I had a friend at school, many many years ago, who had very white hair and blue eyes. His nickname was "icecream" good lad too.

Hachiko
12-04-2006, 09:32 PM
Right you are.

How about just "statesman" like it says for other world leaders.
Or how about "VNN Webmaster"? :p
Also, check under "M". Notice how Glenn Miller was omitted? Outrage!!!! :mad:

brigadier Biggles
12-04-2006, 09:50 PM
I had a friend at school, many many years ago, who had very white hair and blue eyes. His nickname was "icecream" good lad too.

snap !, this guy was also a maths genius and quite good at sports, probably a "nordicists" perfect propaganda.

MrAngry
12-04-2006, 09:58 PM
snap !, this guy was also a maths genius and quite good at sports, probably a "nordicists" perfect propaganda.

How would you feel if he was a rampant liberalist!? :)

brigadier Biggles
12-04-2006, 10:20 PM
you mean deluded and weak willed ? :rofl:.

no different to the countless others believing that tolerance and understanding nonsense !, a result of the times.

Brechun
12-04-2006, 11:28 PM
so wait could someone tell me about the amazing things hitler did in his position as the chancellor of germany outside of revitalizing the economy for a few years

Hrolf Kraki
12-04-2006, 11:29 PM
so wait could someone tell me about the amazing things hitler did in his position as the chancellor of germany outside of revitalizing the economy for a few years

Tons of things. http://www.adolfthegreat.com

Brechun
12-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Tons of things. http://www.adolfthegreat.com

This redeems him how...?

Hrolf Kraki
12-04-2006, 11:36 PM
This redeems him how...?

When did we start talking about Hitler having to redeem himself? I said he did a lot of great things. Are you disputing this or not?

MrAngry
12-05-2006, 08:47 PM
When did we start talking about Hitler having to redeem himself? I said he did a lot of great things. Are you disputing this or not?

Hitler cannot redeem himself, any "percieved" benefits or success that he may or may not have responsible for was undisputedly undone with the decimation of Europe and the attempted annihilation of the Jews.

Hrolf Kraki
12-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Hitler cannot redeem himself, any "percieved" benefits or success that he may or may not have responsible for was undisputedly undone with the decimation of Europe and the attempted annihilation of the Jews.

:jew: :jew: :jew:

No one is talking about Hitler redeeming himself. This has absolutely nothing to do with his alleged plan to annihilate the Jews.

cyborg
12-05-2006, 08:58 PM
:p It made me laugh. I thought it was an understatement.

Sounds like we need more laws against hurtful defamation.

MrAngry
12-05-2006, 09:00 PM
:jew: :jew: :jew:

No one is talking about Hitler redeeming himself. This has absolutely nothing to do with his alleged plan to annihilate the Jews.

Ok then, Hitler was a ciminal. Full stop.

Hrolf Kraki
12-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Ok then, Hitler was a ciminal. Full stop.

Hitler was not a criminal. Criminals are arrested and put in jail. Was Hitler ever in jail? No. Because he didn't do anything that was illegal because he made the laws. Saying he is a criminal would me more of an opinion rather than an actual fact therefore the site listing him as a criminal was quite unprofessional.

MrAngry
12-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Hitler was not a criminal. Criminals are arrested and put in jail. Was Hitler ever in jail? No. Because he didn't do anything that was illegal because he made the laws. Saying he is a criminal would me more of an opinion rather than an actual fact therefore the site listing him as a criminal was quite unprofessional.

According to international law he was a criminal, and even if I accept your argument, he was a barberous, butchering murdering maniac, all within the law!

Hrolf Kraki
12-05-2006, 09:53 PM
According to international law he was a criminal, and even if I accept your argument, he was a barberous, butchering murdering maniac, all within the law!

According to international law, many statemen could be considered criminals. That doesn't mean they are all disrespected as such. Name one person that Adolf Hitler murdered.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Mr. Angry is a perfect example of someone who has both completed and excelled in zogling training.

Lily
12-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Yes. Isn't that where he wrote 'Mein Kampf'?

Arminius
12-05-2006, 09:57 PM
:owned: lololol

Hrolf Kraki
12-05-2006, 10:00 PM

Shit. Owned by a teenage girl! :o

Haha! I meant after his rise to power. No one knew of him back in those days. I should have made that more clear. :p

Hachiko
12-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Does that mean the "Mein Kampf" is Austrian for "Don't drop the Soap"?

Morpheus
12-05-2006, 10:07 PM

Yeah...Leif...Hitler went to jail for launching a coup d'état against the German government, before he came to power. :rofl:

Hrolf Kraki
12-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Yeah...Leif...Hitler went to jail for launching a coup d'état against the German government, before he came to power. :rofl:

Yes, I know of this. It was called the November Putsch or sometimes the Munich Putch. I've read all about it. The climax of the putsch was a small shoot-out with the NS and the German police. Hitler supposedly risked his life to save a young boy who got caught in the shoot-out. And no this is not NS propaganda. I read it in a book that was definitely not pro-Hitler.

Lily
12-05-2006, 10:15 PM
Yes, I know of this. It was called the November Putsch or sometimes the Munich Putch. I've read all about it. The climax of the putsch was a small shoot-out with the NS and the German police. Hitler supposedly risked his life to save a young boy who got caught in the shoot-out. And no this is not NS propaganda. I read it in a book that was definitely not pro-Hitler.
Beer Hall Putsch. :D

Hachiko
Too bad he didn't have any friends to sell out for a reduced sentence a la Congressman Miller. :rofl:

Hrolf Kraki
Does that mean the "Mein Kampf" is Austrian for "Don't drop the Soap"?

Actually, while in jail Hitler was treated like royalty. He had many high up political friends so his 8 year sentence became a 6 month cake-walk. :D

Hrolf Kraki
Too bad he didn't have any friends to sell out for a reduced sentence a la Congressman Miller. :rofl:

He did. Read my above post. :D

MrAngry
12-06-2006, 07:41 PM
According to international law, many statemen could be considered criminals. That doesn't mean they are all disrespected as such. Name one person that Adolf Hitler murdered.

Only one? Ok just one then, Ernst Roehm. He was a pal of old Adolf in the early days, took charge of the Brown shirts later on.

Then in the "night of the long knives", as it was termed, Hitler gave the order that Ernst amongst many others was to be eliminated.

His desire and love affair with power and the preservation of that power consumed him for much of the time after that. Probably to his detriment in the end thankfully.

This was before he was a "statesman".

"Statesmanship" is often used as a term of praise for someone in a position of power who deliberately avoids a short term political gain for them or their own party, choosing instead to take an alternative course of action for the benefit of their nation as a whole. For example if the leader of a government passed a very unpopular law which cost their party the next election but was later widely acknowledged to be the correct course of action for the country, this would eventually be seen as an act of great statesmanship, and such a leader could be described as "statesmanlike".

Even statesman stretching it a bit given the definition above..... :)

Hrolf Kraki
12-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Only one? Ok just one then, Ernst Roehm. He was a pal of old Adolf in the early days, took charge of the Brown shirts later on.

Then in the "night of the long knives", as it was termed, Hitler gave the order that Ernst amongst many others was to be eliminated.

His desire and love affair with power and the preservation of that power consumed him for much of the time after that. Probably to his detriment in the end thankfully.

This was before he was a "statesman".

"Statesmanship" is often used as a term of praise for someone in a position of power who deliberately avoids a short term political gain for them or their own party, choosing instead to take an alternative course of action for the benefit of their nation as a whole. For example if the leader of a government passed a very unpopular law which cost their party the next election but was later widely acknowledged to be the correct course of action for the country, this would eventually be seen as an act of great statesmanship, and such a leader could be described as "statesmanlike".

Even statesman stretching it a bit given the definition above..... :)

That was after he was a statesman. In any case, perhaps he was getting rid of traitors as treason is punishable by death in many countries. I'll revise the question. Name one INNOCENT person that he killed.

Hitler did do things which he believed were for the greater good of the nation.

MrAngry
12-06-2006, 08:00 PM
That was after he was a statesman. In any case, perhaps he was getting rid of traitors as treason is punishable by death in many countries. I'll revise the question. Name one INNOCENT person that he killed.

Hitler did do things which he believed were for the greater good of the nation.

Now then, Ernst was percieved by Hitler as becoming too powerful, and a threat to his total grip on power. Paranioa ruled AH for much of his political life, to the point that many of his capable Generals were eliminated during WW2. Anyway, Ernst, whilst a thug and animal, want found guilty by a court of law and therefore, innocent. This wasnt for the greater good, it was for the good of AH.

Hrolf Kraki
12-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Now then, Ernst was percieved by Hitler as becoming too powerful, and a threat to his total grip on power. Paranioa ruled AH for much of his political life, to the point that many of his capable Generals were eliminated during WW2. Anyway, Ernst, whilst a thug and animal, want found guilty by a court of law and therefore, innocent. This wasnt for the greater good, it was for the good of AH.

What was good for Hitler was good for the nation because he ran the nation. Hitler's elimination of many of his generals was idiotic. I will agree to that.

MrAngry
12-06-2006, 08:46 PM
What was good for Hitler was good for the nation because he ran the nation. Hitler's elimination of many of his generals was idiotic. I will agree to that.

This was before he ran the nation, if he had stopped short of war and the annihiation of the Jews perhaps history would have veiwed him differently.

I still beleive that the economic miracle in Germany at that time would still have happened, with or without AH.. :)

Hrolf Kraki
12-06-2006, 08:56 PM
This was before he ran the nation, if he had stopped short of war and the annihiation of the Jews perhaps history would have veiwed him differently.

I still beleive that the economic miracle in Germany at that time would still have happened, with or without AH.. :)

Well the war wasn't started by him. It was started by France and Great Britain. He was just taking back the rightful land of Germany which had been stripped from them by the Treaty of Versailles.

The treatment of the Jewish people under Hitler was unacceptable and I do not condone it. However, I do not believe for one second that Hitler's plan was to exterminate them. That's just ridiculous, IMO.

MrAngry
12-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Well the war wasn't started by him. It was started by France and Great Britain. He was just taking back the rightful land of Germany which had been stripped from them by the Treaty of Versailles.

The treatment of the Jewish people under Hitler was unacceptable and I do not condone it. However, I do not believe for one second that Hitler's plan was to exterminate them. That's just ridiculous, IMO.

Hitlers initial plan was probably not to annilihate them, however you cannot escape the fact that he, as head of the German regime, must have some culpability for their extermination, this isnt something that could have been easily hidden from AH. And without quoting or pasting from the net, you dont have to look to hard to ascertain this.

Hitler took a huge gamble when invading Poland, he was emboldened by his annexation of the "germanic" territories surrounding Germany at the time. This percipitated the war, he was ill prepared at the time for a full scale war with the Allies. Again had he been better advised, war may have been avoided or even if it was preordained to have broken out, he may have been better prepared.......

Dr. Gutberlet
12-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Iti s well known that Hitler was a very lax leader when it came to his high command. In-fighting and rivalries were quite common, and many of their personal plots were hidden from the fuhrer. Both Heydrich and Himmler operated under their own directives.

Hachiko
12-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Iti s well known that Hitler was a very lax leader when it came to his high command. In-fighting and rivalries were quite common, and many of their personal plots were hidden from the fuhrer. Both Heydrich and Himmler operated under their own directives.
Not to say anything about Varys, Lord of Whispers. :rofl:

Dr. Gutberlet
12-06-2006, 09:42 PM
It's a mistake to trust eunuchs.

MrAngry
12-06-2006, 09:45 PM
It's a mistake to trust eunuchs.

You're right, they have no bollocks.......:)

Hachiko
12-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, but if Hitler only had one ball, maybe he'd be more comfy around a eunuch than someone with a full set. :D

MrAngry
12-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Did Adolf only have one gonad? I thought that was just part of a British song......

Hachiko
12-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Did Adolf only have one gonad? I thought that was just part of a British song......
Dunno, I wouldn't want to be the one to check....

MrAngry
12-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Dunno, I wouldn't want to be the one to check....
http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a2_128b.html

Hitler did only have one ball!

brigadier Biggles
12-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Turk or something as Father Christmas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRe9dNUWe3s

Notice how the little English boy says hes going to work for the asian ! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNVFc-9-100