PDA

View Full Version : @Julian Lee

tempus fugit
12-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Welcome back....you are one of the most interesting posters here, and were missed.

:welcome:

Ahknaton
12-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Seconded.

Fade the Butcher
12-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Welcome back.

Jimbo Gomez
12-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Yeah, we missed you.

Mentious
12-10-2006, 11:11 PM
I appreciate that. I am very pleased by these sentiments.

Keystone
12-10-2006, 11:13 PM
I appreciate that. I am very pleased by these sentiments.
Thank you, m'lord.

Lol, Julian don't be a dick.

Welcome back.

il ragno
12-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Fifthed. if that's even a word.

We're way past due for a different viewpoint that isn't "u Nazis sherr r stoopit".

Keystone
12-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Fifthed. if that's even a word.

We're way past due for a different viewpoint that isn't "u Nazis sherr r stoopit".
Does this mean we can't mention masturbation? Not that I have.

Mentious
12-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Thank you, m'lord. Lol, Julian don't be a dick. Welcome back.
Thank you for that. I try to practice respect and restraint of verbal insults. Others might do the same. There are some good minds here. Helios is in classic form, and Il Ragno is reliable entertainment. The Indian ladies here are making it an interesting place lately, too.

Keystone
12-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Thank you for that. I try to practice respect and restraint of verbal insults. Others might do the same. There are some very good posters here.
Okie Dokie.

You're a very good, but sanctimonious poster. I respect your right to be just that.

Mentious
12-10-2006, 11:27 PM
I can understand being called "sanctimonious," and I am glad that you can appreciate me anyway.

Petr
12-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Herzliche willkommen (und gute nacht) :) .

Petr

Mentious
12-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Danke. Es gibt einige gute Männer hier. Das ist, warum ich hier bin.

It's the only reason.

Keystone
12-10-2006, 11:36 PM
I can understand being called "sanctimonious," and I am glad that you can appreciate me anyway. I generally do not bring up hot-button issues here, or private matters. I consider it to be in poor taste. I only contribute, relevantly, to existing threads in most cases. Even with disagreement, as with Akhnaton, I am capable of a respectful detente with most.
Rock and roll man.

I notice you have a Christian avatar. What are your views on the importance of a Christianized West? This is a hot button issue, but what the hell.

Mentious
12-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Rock and roll man. I notice you have a Christian avatar. What are your views on the importance of a Christianized West? This is a hot button issue, but what the hell.

It's more a Lithuanian avatar (when it's up), King Mindaugas, and I am half Lithuanian.

I think the Christianized west was a good thing, and I would be in favor of seeing it come back.

Rock and roll.

Totenkopf
12-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Danke. Es gibt einige gute Männer hier. Das ist, warum ich hier bin.

It's the only reason.

Hört sich ziemlich schwul an. Jewsus freak.

Hippias
12-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Welcome back, Julian. You are a saintly man and your contributions are always well-worth reading.

Johnson
12-11-2006, 01:41 AM
How's that mid-life crisis treatin' ya, bud?

Love, Intrepid

Richard Parker
12-11-2006, 02:15 AM
Welcome back Julian.

Sandee
12-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Welcome back, Julian. :)

B-Pep
12-11-2006, 02:36 AM
Why does a 49 year old man still have effiminate long hair?

Daniel Shays
12-11-2006, 02:38 AM
Welcome back.

I've been meaning to ask what happened to Jewishfaces.org.

Mentious
12-11-2006, 02:53 AM
Why does a 49 year old man still have effiminate long hair?
Actually, I grew it after the age of 47 and consider it to be masculine. It is highly natural, especially in European ways, for older men to have longer hair, more so than younger.

Billy Score
12-11-2006, 03:20 AM
Welcome back! The phora will do well with your input again.

B-Pep
12-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Actually, I grew it after the age of 47 and consider it plenty masculine.

It makes you look like a bender.

Mentious
12-11-2006, 03:27 AM
I don't know what a "bender" is.

Welcome back! The phora will do well with your input again.
Thanks. I am glad you are still here. Men with strong moral values need to stick together.

Der Sozialist
12-11-2006, 03:37 AM
I don't know what a "bender" is.

A homosexual. filler filler.

Mentious
12-11-2006, 03:41 AM
He's accusing me of being gay? On what basis? Is he another homosexual activist troll?

Der Sozialist
12-11-2006, 03:44 AM
He's accusing me of being gay? What, is he another Phora gay troll? His avatar suggests it.
Yes, he is a troll. However, I find him accusing other people of being homosexuals based on appearance quite humorous considering his picture:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3033/mybabybirdvaginalipsmh5.jpg

B-Pep
12-11-2006, 03:45 AM
nice job using a FAKE picture.

Helios Panoptes
12-11-2006, 03:46 AM
He's accusing me of being gay? On what basis? Is he another homosexual activist troll?

He's a petulant dullard and a troll, also.

P.S. It's flaming, yes, and it would be deleted in the Lyceum, but in the Lounge, it's permitted.

Der Sozialist
12-11-2006, 03:46 AM
nice job using a FAKE picture.
This is the picture you posted and claimed was you. Are you suggesting that you are a liar?

Mentious
12-11-2006, 03:48 AM
I don't see how that photo in any way suggests "homosexuality." That's a perfectly normal looking young man.

But men who accuse others, at the drop of a hat without any facts, of being "gay" do so because they are insecure about themselves, or they are queer trolls. Or else it's just regressive 13-year-old locker room angst, but just as unpleasant. The moderators should consider it flaming. Especially when used against someone who uses his real name as I do.

Thomas777
12-11-2006, 03:48 AM
Yes, he is a troll. However, I find him accusing other people of being homosexuals based on appearance quite humorous considering his picture:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3033/mybabybirdvaginalipsmh5.jpg

JessieLeeKane is a clumsy waiter?

Der Sozialist
12-11-2006, 03:50 AM
JessieLeeKane is a clumsy waiter?
He claimed it was his graduation picture. Personally, this is how I thought he would look like. He posted another picture way back of "him" giving the stiff-arm salute to the monkey bars on some playground.

B-Pep
12-11-2006, 03:55 AM
OK, OK

I want to apologize to Julian. I lost my cool, can you forgive me?

Billy Score
12-11-2006, 03:58 AM
He claimed it was his graduation picture. Personally, this is how I thought he would look like. He posted another picture way back of "him" giving the stiff-arm salute to the monkey bars on some playground.
Actually this picture was taken on a very tall balcony during a military parade. I took the photo, i should know.

Mentious
12-11-2006, 03:59 AM
OK, OK
I want to apologize to Julian. I lost my cool, can you forgive me?
O.K.

And no, I'm not a homosexual.

Nyx
12-11-2006, 04:06 AM
Welcome back.

Mentious
12-11-2006, 04:08 AM
Thanks. I respect your posts very much. You're one of the reasons I felt positive about getting involved again.

Yon
12-11-2006, 04:38 AM
Very glad to see you posting Julian Lee. Your insight is valuable.

Johnson
12-11-2006, 04:43 AM
Quoting yourself is a tad bit narcissistic, don't you think, JL?

Will Scarlet
12-11-2006, 04:44 AM
Julian, I'm glad you were here to expose Johnson/Intrepid/Brandon Orr for the vile sodomite that he is. Without you, we might never have pieced together that particular puzzle and might have gone on blithely assuming that these were all different people!

Thanks for really sticking it to that fag. Down with Johnson/Intrepid/Brandon Orr!

ps. Nice haircut.

Blaphbee
12-11-2006, 04:44 AM
Good to see you back Julian; I was saddened to hear that you had left when I made my own way back here not so long ago.

Mentious
12-11-2006, 04:47 AM
I really appreciate this welcome. There are often really interesting subject and threads on The Phora. Maybe Wintermute will come back? He ducked out the same time I did. What happened to "The Retard." Did he change his name. (Like so many do.)
Julian, I'm glad you were here to expose Johnson/Intrepid/Brandon Orr for the vile sodomite that he is.
Thank you. Well, it was obvious. It is good to practice a little hygiene with the activist "community" now and then.
Nice haircut.
Thank you.

The Retard
12-11-2006, 07:45 AM
I don't feel I'll ever change my name since this one fits so perfectly.

Jimbo Gomez
12-11-2006, 09:15 AM
I'm still not convinced that Johnson and intrepid are the same person, but I have to admit the clues you presented were intriguing literature.

Jonathan
12-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Fáilte a Julian.

Few people have ever recieved such a generous welcome after having returned to the Phora Julian. Congratulations! :)

Oblisk
12-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Greetings, but I do not know who you are.

Ravenheart
12-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Welcome back.

Berianidze
12-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Welcome back, Julian Lee!

Will Scarlet
12-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Thank you. Well, it was obvious. It is good to practice a little hygiene with the activist "community" now and then.

Yeah. Keep hunting those homos, Julian.

Man, you sure gave it to Johnson/Intrepid/Brandon Orr. You tore him a new one. You really reamed him good.

Boleslaw
12-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Welcome back! :)

Dr. Gutberlet
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
It is true that I am new here, but welcome back. Billy Score speaks highly of you to me, and that is enough.

http://www.wrhs.net/independent_study_web_design/jon_t/the%2070's/kotter3.jpg

Hermetic
12-12-2006, 01:07 AM
Greetings, as I have stated before your book "Gifts of the Mystic" was very helpful to me and my Yogic practice. Due to certain issues I have found myself back into a temporal celebacy period. It works in cycles but not mono in my view.

bardamu
12-12-2006, 01:09 AM
Julian,

Allow me to add my welcome back as well.

Mentious
12-12-2006, 09:49 AM
Yeah. Keep hunting those homos, Julian.
Me? You amaze me. The chronic "homo hunters" here have always been Johnson and Partner-in-Hissing, "Intrepid," is that not so? I watched them throw stones at other men before they turned to fall upon me. Only then did I raise a stick. With both brutes and snakes, it is best to return 'like for like." Dish it right back.

I consider it serious defamation, and flaming, to accuse another man of homosexuality or other moral turpitude. (Not to mention rude and tasteless.) I don't bring up a poster's personal morality in threads, much less accuse men I don't even know of being sodomists. But these two "personas" do so with appalling regularity, and I thought it salutory to mention what such a syndrome probably points to.

Now you seem like a clever enough fellow to have figured some of that out without me having to explain it to you.

And thanks for the compliment about my haircut, though it's not properly a haircut, but rather hair uncut. Now here's what I want to know: Are you a member of Johnson/Intrepid's Haircut & Fashion Analysis Team? If so, remind me not to get into discussions with you. It's a little petty.

Oblisk
12-12-2006, 10:01 AM
What is your ethnic background?

Mentious
12-12-2006, 10:25 AM
What is your ethnic background?
I am half Lithuanian, a quarter Norwegian, and probably the rest is English. That's the Lithuanian King Mindaugas in my current avatar.
Julian, Allow me to add my welcome back as well.
Thank you. I swear, I wish I knew who everybody was (in the old names). I have the feeling that some of you were here before, but I don't know who you were. There used to be a guy with an avatar of a young man, I think with a funny hat and curly hair, I think chewing on something. He was a moderator. Is he still here?

Greetings, as I have stated before your book "Gifts of the Mystic" was very helpful to me and my Yogic practice. Due to certain issues I have found myself back into a temporal celebacy period. It works in cycles but not mono in my view.
I am very gratified, Vindex. Thank you for telling me that. It never hurts no recharge your batteries. Good luck to you!

There will be a new update available of that book soon, with some technical issues fixed. It was just the first edition you have.

A Compliment to the Board: I admire how the thread "Anthropologically Speaking...Favorite Types" has gone on so long without descending into lechery. The men there have been very gentlemanly in a type of thread that used to often quickly become vulgar and ungentlemanly. This has remained so even when a poster showed an hourglassed shaped nude (with modesty blackouts). Thus the thread has remained pleasant to read for all, and its interesting theme has held up. Some very interesting types have been thoughtfully presented. This subject of racial forms, and the diverse beauty heritage of mankind, is very important.

This atmosphere has also made it possible for the women on the board -- the thread was started by a woman -- to stay in the thread without swimming in crudity as well. Civilization is wonderful.

Vasily Zaitsev
12-12-2006, 01:10 PM
I am half Lithuanian, a quarter Norwegian, and probably the rest is English. That's the Lithuanian King Mindaugas in my current avatar.

I'm not saying this to insult you, as I've liked your posts thus far, but all of the Lithuanians I've known have been crazy. Not talking-to-invisible-spiders crazy, but look-at-me-wrong-and-I'll-mutilate-your-genetalia crazy.

One guy I went to high school with threatened to kill a guidance counselor and then rape his corpse. His exact words were (in a thick, angered, Lithuanian accent), "Kurt, first I'm gonna kill you--then I'm gonna fuck you!" He also had a notebook full of pencil drawings he had done of Beavis and Butthead in bondage gear, doing things to one another.

Daniel Shays
12-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Thank you. I swear, I wish I knew who everybody was (in the old names). I have the feeling that some of you were here before, but I don't know who you were. There used to be a guy with an avatar of a young man, I think with a funny hat and curly hair, I think chewing on something. He was a moderator. Is he still here?
That was Ebusitanus. Now he is The Phantom.

bardamu
12-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Thank you. I swear, I wish I knew who everybody was (in the old names). I have the feeling that some of you were here before, but I don't know who you were.

Julian,

You ought to know who I am after the ebook unlock key confusion we recently went through.

Will Scarlet
12-13-2006, 12:36 AM
Dish it right back.

And that you did -- the most masterful act of verbal sodomy I've ever witnessed.

Now here's what I want to know: Are you a member of Johnson/Intrepid's Fashion and Hair Analysis Team?

Me? Absolutely not. I don't want anything to do with those flaming flamewarriors.

I just really admire your courage, wisdom, and buttock-kicking haircut.

Intrepid
12-14-2006, 03:09 AM
Me? Absolutely not. I don't want anything to do with those flaming flamewarriors.

I just really admire your courage, wisdom, and buttock-kicking haircut.

You're a traitor to God and Ulster, Will Scarlett. I don't know what Johnson, Jamison and Jackson ever saw in your writings.

Ye may praise those with thee buttock-kicking haircuts, but ye cross my rhetorical doorstep again at your own peril.

Mentious
12-14-2006, 04:36 AM
I'm not saying this to insult you, as I've liked your posts thus far, but all of the Lithuanians I've known have been crazy. Not talking-to-invisible-spiders crazy, but look-at-me-wrong-and-I'll-mutilate-your-genitalia crazy.
I apologize on behalf of my brethren if one of us treated you ill. Sounds like you received "the look."

I think I have an inkling what you are talking about, but "crazy" might not be the most imaginative term. Anyway, there may be something to Lithuanian men having sharper tempers and being fighters. Something like that red streak in the Irish. They also trend towards beer.

I had my share of tangles when I was a kid, and sometimes I surprised myself. But in the outcome I'd become a friend to the fellow I had fought, which is a phenomenon the warrior knows well. My dad (full Lithuanian) used to actually be in fights at a very young age. His much older brother, who was a major jerk, would deliberately get neighborhood bullies angry at him by saying "My little brother Victor is telling everybody he can whip you." Then he would actually take bets on my dad when the fight came. I am not making this up. This was on the south side of Chicago, circa 1930. But dad was unwilling throughout, and was basically goaded into it. Then when he was in the Marine corps (a sergeant, fought on Saipan, voted "best marine" by his platoon), he was the chosen fighter from his platoon to represent them in boxing matches. But he said he gave this up suddenly because he was very good at it and didn't like hurting other men. As for me, I would always fight for a right cause, even if I am old and thin now. So Lithuanians may be fighter types, also relatively fearless. (I could tell you another story about coming home in the pitch black, my dad thinking I was a burgular, and him approaching fast to within inches, both fists ready...)

Calling them simply "crazy," and "all of them," seems a bit much. But your observation is very interesting to me. Now that I've read your post and written this, I feel a little embarassed, but not too much.
That was Ebusitanus. Now he is The Phantom.
Ebusitanus is formidable. I always thought that was actually him in the avatar. One of the best ever avatars on Phora.

Petyr Baelish
12-14-2006, 12:45 PM
I think I have an inkling what you are talking about, but "crazy" might not be the most imaginative term. Anyway, there may be something to Lithuanian men having sharper tempers and being fighters. Something like that red streak in the Irish. They also trend towards beer.

Somewhat like the Irish, Lithuanians also tend to score exceedingly low on IQ tests in comparison with other Europeans. It appears that you have unfortunately not been spared this tendency towards familial idiocy.

Petr
12-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Somewhat like the Irish, Lithuanians also tend to score exceedingly low on IQ tests in comparison with other Europeans. It appears that you have unfortunately not been spared this tendency towards familial idiocy.
You're one cocky junkie.

(A factual statement, not a slur.)

Petr

Petyr Baelish
12-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Welcome back Julian Lee. Your invaluable commenatary on such relevant subjects as astrology has been sorely missed, and will further enrichen the forum. Moreover, all of us owe you a debt of gratitude for the priceless public service you have performed by exposing the Masturbator Occupied Government and combating its vile manifestations on all fronts.

Smash the M.O.G.!

Geist
12-14-2006, 12:55 PM

Please add the IQ tests wherein they score exceedingly low compare to other Europeans.

Petyr Baelish
12-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Please add the IQ tests wherein they score exceedingly low compare to other Europeans.

With pleasure:

Lynn R, Kazlauskaite V.
University of Ulster, UK. LYNNR540@aol.com

Data for the Colored Progressive Matrices were collected for a sample of 259 8- to 12-yr.-old children in Lithuania in 1999. In relation to the British 1979 standardization sample the mean IQ of the Lithuanian children was 92.2. Adjusted for the estimated secular increase of intelligence in Britain, the Lithuanian mean IQ is estimated at 90.

Source (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=12434858&query_hl=12&itool=pubmed_docsum)

To be fair, this data comes from a small sample, but all the evidence I've seen so far, scholarly and anecdotal appears to indicate that Lithuanians are cognitively disadvantaged and display a considerably increased frequency of psychopathology vis-a-vis other Europeans.

Petyr Baelish
12-14-2006, 01:03 PM
You're one cocky junkie.

(A factual statement, not a slur.)

Petr

Finns tend to be smart people; a couple of Lithuanians in the woodpile would probably explain why you are so unlike most of your countrymen in that regard :p.

By the way, you really need to work on your English if you want that baccalaureate degree; IIRC, the University of Helsinki is not a diploma mill like so many of the schools your beloved Creationist heroes obtained their 'credentials' from. I suggest you start by looking up the definition of the term "junkie".

AFAIK, I have some distant Lithuanian ancestry myself, though I've luckily seem to have escaped the tragic cognitive implications thereof unscathed.

Geist
12-14-2006, 01:05 PM
To be fair, this data comes from a small sample, but all the evidence I've seen so far, scholarly and anecdotal appears to indicate that Lithuanians are cognitively disadvantaged and display a considerably increased frequency of psychopathology vis-a-vis other Europeans.

While I search for the old topic on this, and the problems raised against Lynn's study I will ask that you provide another source. You stated that they score lower in general which would imply that there are other studies to back up Lynn's findings.

Geist
12-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Heres another study showing Irish mean IQ at 99.

From V. Buj, Person. & Individ. Diff., Vol. 2, pp. 168 to 169, 1981
Subjects >16 yrs. old tested on the Cattell Culture Fair Test 3 (16 SD), standardized in the USA (IQ=100).

http://members.shaw.ca/delajara/Image2.gif

The Buj test is considered the only one that employed a culture fair test (sans bias)

Buj administered his test to samples in the capitals of the nations included, over a 5-year period. The sample size was 1 for every 40,000 inhabitants. The sample included individuals from all ages from 16-20 to 60, in 10-year increments.

There are several interesting observations to be made. First of all, the mean IQ values show a range of only 8 IQ points. This is a tiny fraction of the global IQ variation, where groups have been said to have IQs as low as 70 and as high as 116. Thus, we emphasize the homogeneity of European IQ variation.

A second observation is that there is no significant geographic structuring of mean IQ. A linear regression of mean IQ with latitude revealed a statistically insignificant association (R-squared = 2.5%). This means roughly that northern and southern Europeans are not significantly different in their mean IQ.

The methodology of Lynn is addressed in quite a few places as I am sure most of you know.

Lynn apparently only had evidence for 81 national IQs and guessed/estimated the other 104.

Quoted from the second page of The Impact of National IQ on Income and Growth. Thomas Volken. University of Zurich in regard to an application of this method.

In their analysis of per capita income for their sample of 185 countries in 1998 Lynn/Vanhanen can only substantiate a modest effect of the average national IQ, leaving more than 60 per cent of the variance unexplained.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Heres another study showing Irish mean IQ at 99.

Yes, but you have noticed that the IQ of other countries are inflated as well? Germany is pushing 115 and Yugoslavia is at 105.

Ahmadinebobina
12-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Heartiest of welcomes to you, Julian. How nice it will be to have someone here to open up the debates on celibacy and what-not that we had before. It's certainly an enriching viewpoint to be privy to in times such as these where everything in life revolves around sex and nothing beyond.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-14-2006, 05:30 PM
look-at-me-wrong-and-I'll-mutilate-your-genetalia crazy.

This is how I behave, though I would also add their unborn child's genitalia to the list.

Helios Panoptes
12-14-2006, 06:55 PM
The Buj test is considered the only one that employed a culture fair test (sans bias)

I cannot agree. Raven administered the SPM in '79. The standard progressive matrices is a culture fair test.

Mentious
12-14-2006, 07:29 PM

Now you make me have to defend Lithuanians. I'll start with my family.

My father was full Lithuanian, and he was brilliant. He was a constant reader, usually reading technical material. By 17 he was a machinist, and the best machinest in the factory bequeathed him his tools. When in the Marines he was a Sergeant, best marksman, and was voted by his platoon as "best marine" with an option to become an elite seagoing Marine. (He declined because he didn't want to leave his men). When out of service he became an insurance adjuster whose job was to figure out what really happened in natural disasters (fallen buildings, etc.) This all without a college degree. Later he was a self-taught architect and stationery engineer, a teacher of college courses at Drake University in Des Moines. Through divorce he slipped from white collar to blue collar. At the end of his life he was the Steward of his engineering union, and became a licensed pilot.

My father looked very Lithuanian and he was proud of his Lithuanian heritage. He was also a great artist. My mother was a professional portrait painter. However, the several paintings my father did as a hobby while in occupied Japan were orders of magnitude better than anything my mother ever produced. He was also a successful gardener.

I have a half-Lithuanian brother, Victor Jr., who won a scholarship to a private school based on academic achievement. He was in radio for years, with an arcane knowledge of all kinds of bands and music. Later he developed a syndicated NPR book review show which was a "must do" on the book promotion circuit because he was considered to be the most "well read" interviewer. He has a separate house on his property just to hold his books, and can talk with you about anything in the world, especially history. He has interviewed many famous authors like Kurt Vonnegut and others. His name is Victor Mickunas, and his show was NPR's "The Book Nook," the longest-running book review show on radio. Now he is working as a writer and a political activist. You can read my highly literate brother's interesting blog on current events at www.VickMickunas.com.

My other brothers could slay you with their wit.

So I think you are "out to lunch," sir. If there's any truth to your IQ test tale, it would probably be explained by the recent cultural damages done there by Soviet occupation.

As for me, I have written a new commentary on the Yoga-Sutra, and a few other things. My father also studied astrology early in his life. I, his son, developed a new astrological technique that is far more accurate than conventional astrology and allows people to change their charts. I get $200 an hour just to talk to people about it. Put that in your hash pipe.

Welcome back Julian Lee. Your invaluable commenatary on such relevant subjects as astrology has been sorely missed and will further enrichen the forum.
(He says sarcastically.) It's always 'relevant' to discuss astrology when that is what others are doing, with astrology the very subject of the thread itself. (Though I've never started one.) Those are the only cases where I have spoken of it. I am a professional astrologer. Are you suggesting that I never enter into Phora threads on the subject of astrology? After all, you bring up your drug habits hither and yon. :confused:

[To Petr]: By the way, you really need to work on your English if you want that baccalaureate degree.
I think you meant "enrich" above, not "enrichen" didn't you. The word "enrichen" doesn't exist.

Has that 'improvened' you any? (O great Intelligent Lord-Over-Lithuanians.) :whip:
Moreover, all of us owe you a debt of gratitude for the priceless public service you have performed by exposing the Masturbator Occupied Government and combating its vile manifestations on all fronts. Smash the M.O.G.!
The "M.O.G." is your own fancy, obviously. But I receive your basic intentions and thank you for the compliments, even if perversely intended. Though you don't credit me for much, I give you credit for a sense of humor.