PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on This

il ragno
12-13-2006, 04:34 AM
Listen before we all throw out our shoulders clapping ourselves on the back for our wonderful free speech forum, can someone explain why Anarch/Quixote's thread was first locked, and then tossed over the side like ballast?

funderbunked
12-13-2006, 04:41 AM
Listen before we all throw out our shoulders clapping ourselves on the back for our wonderful free speech forum, can someone explain why Anarch/Quixote's thread was first locked, and then tossed over the side like ballast?

What was the subject matter?

il ragno
12-13-2006, 04:43 AM
Which board member would you most like to have sex with.

sugartits
12-13-2006, 04:48 AM
Oh that would be a really fun one.

Maybe that's why.

funderbunked
12-13-2006, 04:48 AM
Which board member would you most like to have sex with.

As long as it was in the Lounge/Gutter, it shd be ok. ...At least that's what various Admins have said about The Gutter.

(Me: "Sandee" and/or the new, stacked Hindu chick [that is, if she's legit; a babe, if so].)

sugartits
12-13-2006, 04:50 AM
Sex organs are strictly for the perpetuation of the species. So are threads. No fun.

sugartits
12-13-2006, 04:52 AM
[Me: "Sandee" and/or the new, stacked Hindu chick [that is, if she's legit; a babe, if so].)

She's a troll, but the rack is real!

Ahknaton
12-13-2006, 04:53 AM
Is having sex with a troll miscegenation?

funderbunked
12-13-2006, 04:54 AM
Sex organs are strictly for the perpetuation of the species.

You sound like "askel5": Uber-prude. :rofl:

Ahknaton
12-13-2006, 04:58 AM
As for why the thread got hung-drawn-and-quartered, I think it might have had something to do with a poster saying he'd like to do one of the board's female members up the Gary Glitter with a barbed-wire wrapped dildo. I deleted that post, but I think it's existence convinced another mod that the thread needed to be culled.

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 04:59 AM
As for why the thread got hung-drawn-and-quartered, I think it might have had something to do with a poster saying he'd like to do one of the board's female members up the Gary Glitter with a barbed-wire wrapped dildo. I deleted that post, but I think it's existence convinced another mod that the thread needed to be culled.
Indeed, I saw that post and thought about replying but decided against it.

OVERWATCH
12-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This is a 'free speech' forum when it comes to different ideologies and viewpoints, it is not a forum for purile jack-off threads e.g., 'which board member would you like to fuck', 'what was the longest fart you ever let out', 'what was the longest turd you ever shat', etc.

I am not a prude, but that sort of thing is not what this board is about.

I locked the thread, but the creator of the thread moved it to the mod lounge totally on his own free will, without being asked nor hinted to do so.

sugartits
12-13-2006, 05:02 AM

LOL 'Gary Glitter'?

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 05:03 AM
LOL 'Gary Glitter'?

"Ass"----it was quite a post.

Ahknaton
12-13-2006, 05:04 AM
LOL 'Gary Glitter'?
It's rhyming slang. Look it up.

sugartits
12-13-2006, 05:21 AM
Are there any men from Nantucket posting here?

sugartits
12-13-2006, 05:23 AM
It's rhyming slang. Look it up.

Hooooly shit:
http://www.zaskarfilms.com/images/gary_glitter.jpg

I get it now.

:naughty:

Burrhus
12-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Is having sex with a troll miscegenation?

Not if you're a troll. :)

Burrhus
12-13-2006, 09:09 AM

Let me guess who posted that...Nuctemeron aka Jessie Lee Kane aka B-Bep. Am I right?

Ahknaton
12-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Let me guess who posted that...Nuctemeron aka Jessie Lee Kane aka B-Bep. Am I right?
Yes, you are.

Winston
12-13-2006, 04:50 PM
I regret that I cannot see how that thread progressed.

Berianidze
12-13-2006, 05:33 PM
who's a troll?

sugartits
12-13-2006, 05:44 PM
who's a troll?

That new hindu girl with the nice rack.

Hachiko
12-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Ahhh, B-Pep, master of the posted nuance.
To answer the closed thread, Sandee by a mile. No barbed-wire necessary natch. ;)

Burrhus
12-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Hachiko: Ahhh, B-Pep, master of the posted nuance.

And by "nuance" you mean misogynistic, vile, hateful, insulting, irrational, ignorant, infantile and, well, just plain crap?

Hachiko
12-13-2006, 11:17 PM
And by "nuance" you mean misogynistic, vile, hateful, insulting, irrational, ignorant, infantile and, well, just plain crap?
Hmmm? Take out misogynistic and you got me pegged.

Burrhus
12-14-2006, 12:37 AM
Hmmm? Take out misogynistic and you got me pegged.

I wasn't pegging you (eww, that sounds gross, I have never nor do I desire to ever 'peg' Hachiko. Maybe his sister-in-law). I assumed that you were refering to B-Pep. You know that I lo.. uh...like you. My impish very large little demon.

Berianidze
12-14-2006, 12:56 AM
That new hindu girl with the nice rack.
lol i didn't know we had a new hindu girl, with or without a nice rack.

Hrolf Kraki
12-14-2006, 02:55 AM
This is a 'free speech' forum when it comes to different ideologies and viewpoints, it is not a forum for purile jack-off threads e.g., 'which board member would you like to fuck', 'what was the longest fart you ever let out', 'what was the longest turd you ever shat', etc.

I used to be on this local Kansas City forum and that kind of crap made up about 90% of the Lounge. I finally got sick of it and left. People keep asking me to return and don't understand why I don't want to be involved with such a site. :rolleyes:

tempus fugit
12-14-2006, 02:57 AM
I agree, totally, with the mods on this.....I wonder if Il Ragno is being sarcastic?