PDA

View Full Version : Is Jared Taylor Now Main Stream ??

Glenn Miller
12-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Last nite, 12 Dec 06, Jared Taylor appeared briefly on a CNN TV talk show, along with 3 nigger spokesmen. But get this, TAYLOR WAS NOT called a racist by the TV she-male moderator.

In 30 years, I cannot remember any pro-White spokesman speaking on TV and not being called a racist by the TV moderator during the broadcast, can you ??

What does this mean ?? It means that Taylor is now kosher or jewish approved. At least for the time being. We all know he likes jews just fine, speaks no ill of jews, and even recruits jews into his so-called pro-White organization.

And for being made "main-stream", and not called a racist by the jewsmedia, Taylor is now beholding to jews, which means of course, controlled by jews. If he gets out of line, and is no longer kosher/jewish approved, the jewsmedia will start calling him a racist, and not allow him prime TV air time.

See how it works ?? The jews can now pull Taylor's strings, and therefore control Taylor, his organization, and to what extent his organization can be effective/successful. Jews can provide Taylor with whatever degree of success they so choose, and so long as Taylor is a good ole righteous and politically correct/kosher goy ??

Oi veh !!! Such a deal !!!

Comments ???

Glenn Miller
12-13-2006, 03:16 PM
WHAT ???!!!! No kike-alikes to defend Jared Taylor ??

F A D E !!!! Get your Taylor loving ass over here, and stand up for yo man !!!

Too chicken ?? Kluck, kluck, kluck, kluck. . .

il ragno
12-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Here's a comment: you're an asshole. And every time you exhale, the human race gets incrementally stupider.

Fade the Butcher
12-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Here's a comment: you're an asshole. And every time you exhale, the human race gets incrementally stupider.

I hope you can now appreciate the damage that people like the NSM and Glenn Miller do to the Jew-naming cause.

il ragno
12-13-2006, 05:32 PM
I hope you can now appreciate the damage that people like the NSM and Glenn Miller do to the Jew-naming cause.

Hey, Linder always entertained me, as does Lindstedt. TGM I never had patience for, nor dress-up clowns like the NSM.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
12-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Yes Jared Taylor is making race realism mainstream, and I'm proud as hell to receive a subscription to amren. www.amren.com

Jared Taylor puts the race issue before the jew issue, he's a REAL pro-white person, and I make no apologies for that and support him whole-heartidly.

Kriger
12-13-2006, 05:54 PM
The likes of Jared Taylor and Patrick Buchanan do more for a positive influence for White interests in the U.S. than all of the other so-called activists combined.

Starr
12-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Was Paula Zahn the host of this show? I saw something about this on cnn and even talked about it in a thread, but I did not watch since I figured it would be the usual annoyance, especially when I turned it on for a second and saw Al Sharpton's ugly mug. Jared Taylor does not come across as nutty talking about conspiracy theories and all so it is going to be a little more difficult to attack him.

And with everything you believe about the jews miller about how they are promoting race mixing and as you say "the genocide of the white race", you also believe that they are going to give their approval to a guy who speaks very coherently on race and racial differences, just because he does not rant and rave about the jew? If lots of people begin to pay attention to some of the stuff said, wouldn't that begin to put a major dent in their "plans." Think about how flawed that argument is for a minute. With the jew agenda as you believe it to be is any racial awareness going to be "kosher approved" Just because there are some jews involved with Amren does not mean the organization is controlled by jews. You are making it sound as if whites are brainless and naive morons again, no match for the powerful god like jew. shut up with this, please. it is an embarassing argument coming from someone who also claims to believe the white race is superior.

Why is it so difficult for some to get this? You don't shed light on something effectively by taking the argument to such a ridiculous extreme that you end up making the entire argument look faulty. And that is exactly what someone like Miller does with his style of "naming the jew."

Winston
12-13-2006, 07:52 PM
While I consider the JQ a part of the issue that just can't be ignored, I have enormous respect for Taylor and what he is doing. He is worth a thousand Glenn Midlers. I only hope that deep down he is Jew-aware.

Arrow Cross
12-13-2006, 08:50 PM
I only hope that deep down he is Jew-aware.
If he is, he's just doing great.

The likes of Jared Taylor and Patrick Buchanan do more for a positive influence for White interests in the U.S. than all of the other so-called activists combined.
Step by step, the average White man out there won't accept the whole issue in one piece, that's where those NSM boys and girls are mistaken. A smarter plan is to start only with the most obvious, most acceptable things, like separation and loving your own race. Those, who live among aliens and experience their terrors won't usually need too much persuasion for this anyway. Once they embraced these basic principles, the rest will be easier and easier for people to take, as their perspective will also change.

But if they're standing out there in a full German Nazi uniform, shouting into the audience's face, the message is almost irrevelant. They won't like them. Seize power first. Dispose of the Jews later.
But from what I've seen of Amren's homepage, Mr. Taylor is smart enough not to waste his efforts.

Starr
12-13-2006, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=Arrow Cross]If he is, he's just doing great.

Step by step, the average White man out there won't accept the whole issue in one piece, that's where those NSM boys and girls are mistaken. A smarter plan is to start only with the most obvious, most acceptable things, like separation and loving your own race. Those, who live among aliens and experience their terrors won't usually need too much persuasion for this anyway. Once they embraced these basic principles, the rest will be easier and easier for people to take, as their perspective will also change.

Yes, people need to have a clear understanding about racial realities, before they are even going to care about the jews. Who the hell is going to care, for example, that jews played such an important role in the civil rights movement if they still on some level view the civil rights movement as just?

But if they're standing out there in a full German Nazi uniform, shouting into the audience's face, the message is almost irrevelant. They won't like them.

People desperately need to quit living in the past, also. It is almost amusing that people are so cut off from reality that they actually believe that the united states, for example, is going to turn into some replica of 1930s-40s Germany. These people need to wake up from their fantasy and face reality in order to quit making fools of themselves and, by association, us all. this is another thing that drives me insane.:whip: Not one of them is ever going to convince people that Hitler was a great guy. Is that even all that important? Can we move on? If anyone wants to call me a jew for saying this, save your breath and realize you could be part of the problem rather than any kind of solution.

12-13-2006, 09:00 PM
A lot of people try to claim Taylor on their side I think without due cause. Taylor does not simply ignore the jew issue, he DISAGREES with people who focus on it. In other words, its not that he just wants to ignore it, he believes some jews can play a useful role in his organization. I agree with him.

When David Duke says things like Jared Taylor avoids the issue, he is implying that deep down Taylor agrees with Duke. Deep down, Taylor does NOT agree with Duke. He doesn't hide his position. He has a position sharply opposed to it. Taylor does not avoid the issue due to political correctness or fear, but because he truly understands what is most important.

koch curve
12-13-2006, 09:11 PM
"Success for us lies in demonstrating that our views are right, healthy and moral—and that liberal-egalitarianism is wrong and immoral; not in trying to “unmask” it as a Jewish conspiracy." -Jared Taylor

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 09:13 PM
A lot of people try to claim Taylor on their side I think without due cause. Taylor does not simply ignore the jew issue, he DISAGREES with people who focus on it. In other words, its not that he just wants to ignore it, he believes some jews can play a useful role in his organization. I agree with him.

This is exactly why Buchanan lost his ass in his bid for office, and is why, when the time comes, Taylor will lose everything. It's happened over and over again. Linder's "No Jews, Just Right" is very correct. I mean, why does a white man need the jews to even appear legit? Speaks something of their power, doesn't it.

koch curve
12-13-2006, 09:14 PM
wait then why is buchanan a nationally-known and respected politician and linder still just some jackass with a website

12-13-2006, 09:15 PM
I mean, why does a white man need the jews to even appear legit? Speaks something of their power, doesn't it.
A better question is why would a white man not need jews? We need all the help we can get, jew or gentile. If someone wants to ally with him you accept them.

Jews are smart. They have the RIGHT to be pro-white even if it offends people like you.

Starr
12-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Because pat is kosher-approved!:deadhorse:
(we will overlook the fact that jews, generally don't like him all that well, that is probably all just for show)

This is what Glenn would tell you anyway.

12-13-2006, 09:17 PM
(we will overlook the fact that jews, generally don't like him all that well, that is probably all just for show)
I don't agree that pat is kosher approved btw...but his stance on jews is more accepted by gentiles...and also by jews who are not caught up into extreme judaism.

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 09:17 PM
"Success for us lies in demonstrating that our views are right, healthy and moral—and that liberal-egalitarianism is wrong and immoral; not in trying to “unmask” it as a Jewish conspiracy." -Jared Taylor

You see? Jewish conspiracy is a canard! It doesn't exist! The jews are blameless! You must get jewish approval before you can appear legit.

Taylor is going to be cut down when the time comes, mark my words. And then you are at square one, with the jews in even greater control. It's their MO.

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 09:18 PM

My dear Starr, do you think Pat could even be on TV if he were not kosher stamped? :rolleyes:

koch curve
12-13-2006, 09:20 PM
yeah jews hate pat buchanan

i dont really mind him but if anyone thinks pat is "kosher-approved" theyre pretty fucking dumb

12-13-2006, 09:21 PM
This is what I hate. When people f*cking sign up for amren just to b*tch at it. If you can't accept amren policy, go home. It's that simple.

Count Eustace II
12-13-2006, 09:22 PM
And for being made "main-stream", and not called a racist by the jewsmedia, Taylor is now beholding to jews, which means of course, controlled by jews. If he gets out of line, and is no longer kosher/jewish approved, the jewsmedia will start calling him a racist, and not allow him prime TV air time.

There is a valid point here no matter your opinion of Mr Miller. It's only a matter of time before the media gives air to "experts" claiming that Talyor is an incorrigible racist.

And Pat Buchanan ran for president with a negress as his vice-presidential candidate. I'm still trying to figure that one out 6+ years later.

koch curve
12-13-2006, 09:24 PM
WNs are just really mad that jared taylor is actually showing some intelligence in his ideas and not just lazily and crazily trying to link them back to some paranoid ZOG spectre

12-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Jared Taylor is a strong and principled man to fight off the david duke lobby and stay focused on his original goal.

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Patrick, like Taylor, are relief valves. They are the false opposition. This is why the jews tolerate Patrick J, and embrace Taylor.

Buchanan actually had a chance to garner quite a few votes when he ran for president. But as a bone to the jews, he picked a nigress as VP. This is exactly what the jews wanted, for him to cut himself off at the knees, and that's exactly what he did.

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 09:26 PM
WNs are just really mad that jared taylor is actually showing some intelligence in his ideas and not just lazily and crazily trying to link them back to some paranoid ZOG spectre

For Taylor to have your support is proof positive that he's on the wrong track. See how Koch speaks glowingly of Taylor while at the same time calling anyone that points out the fact that the government of the US is Zionist controlled "paranoid" and beyond the pale?

It's a beautiful preservation strategy the jews have worked out, actually.

12-13-2006, 09:27 PM
But as a bone to the jews
Bullshit. Buchanan's picking of a black mistress was his own deicision. It had nothing to do with jews.

Provide evidence or shut up.

leondegrance
12-13-2006, 09:27 PM
I saw that show and was in shock that Taylor was on it. It is always some whiney blacks and a lemming white somewhat agreeing with the blacks. Taylor is just in another realm, politically, especially when he said that tribalism is natural for people. Not all WN's are obsessed with jews.

Most of the jew-namers are morons anyways. I'm sure Taylor sees that.

12-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Jared Taylor's wife is Jewish.
That's not true. Taylor says its not true.

I agree with the rest of your statements though.

Nyx
12-13-2006, 09:51 PM
This is exactly why Buchanan lost his ass in his bid for office, and is why, when the time comes, Taylor will lose everything. It's happened over and over again. Linder's "No Jews, Just Right" is very correct. I mean, why does a white man need the jews to even appear legit? Speaks something of their power, doesn't it.Jews are white people.

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Jews are white people.

Then being called an 'anti-semite" is a canard, eh?

12-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Semite is a linguistic term. Semites can be white. Furthermore, not all jews are semites.

The fact that some middle-easterners have mixed with negroid blood doesn't make european jews less white.

Nyx
12-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Then being called an 'anti-semite" is a canard, eh???????????

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Bullshit. Buchanan's picking of a black mistress was his own deicision. It had nothing to do with jews.

Provide evidence or shut up.

I wasn't there at the actually meeting God123123, but anyone that followed that campaign with the jews constantly attacking him can make an educated guess as to why he chose the niggeress. Do you think he chose the niggeress to shore up his base or to reach out to the multiculturalists? I mean, who knows really, maybe Patrick really believes africans are equal to humans and is just pulling the wool over you and starr's eyes! :rofl:

Arrow Cross
12-13-2006, 09:57 PM
A better question is why would a white man not need jews? We need all the help we can get, jew or gentile. If someone wants to ally with him you accept them.
Oh, really? :)
If you don't remove the roots of the weed, it will continue to grow and bother you. There were farmers through history, who cut down the weed, but none of them removed its roots. Most of them were lazy and indolent anyway.
In our age, the weed almost overgrew our entire house. Shouldn't we remove those roots already?
I'm sure you catched the point, Mr. Kane-who-took-the-name-of-God-123123. ;)

Jews are smart. They have the RIGHT to be pro-white even if it offends people like you.
Of course they have a right, everyone has right for anything in our wonderful, free world, isn't that right?
Unfortunately though, any movement which opposes international Jewish interests will come crashing down very quickly, once it's infiltrated by their helpful and "pro-you" people.
You should see the movie Jud Süss in this subject. Very entertaining. :)

Vasily Zaitsev
12-13-2006, 09:59 PM
If I remember correctly, Pat Buchanan used information from The Color of Crime with an in-text citation in his most recent book.

Considering Pat's power to move units, that's excellent advertising and a step on the path to the mainstreaming of Jared Taylor.

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 10:00 PM
??????????

What part of that didn't you understand Neo? Would You like me to rephase? How can jews be white when opposing them makes one an "anti-semite"? Shouldn't it be just "anti-jewish", or something like that?

If you are saying that there are some jews with white skin, then yeah, I can agree with you but there is no such thing as a white jew in the european sense. Hell, I've seen chinese whiter than me, does that make them White in the context I'm speaking of?

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Semite is a linguistic term. Semites can be white. Furthermore, not all jews are semites.

The fact that some middle-easterners have mixed with negroid blood doesn't make european jews less white.

So I'm an anti-semite on liguistic terms alone? Semites cannot be white. It is an impossibility.

12-13-2006, 10:04 PM
False.

All you have to do is speak a semetic language and you are a semite.

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:05 PM
False.

So, a Turk who speaks German is a German?

Vasily Zaitsev
12-13-2006, 10:05 PM
I wasn't there at the actually meeting God123123, but anyone that followed that campaign with the jews constantly attacking him can make an educated guess as to why he chose the niggeress. Do you think he chose the niggeress to shore up his base or to reach out to the multiculturalists? I mean, who knows really, maybe Patrick really believes africans are equal to humans and is just pulling the wool over you and starr's eyes! :rofl:

It could be that Pat is one of the only "pro-white, Jew-wise" activists in America with the moral fortitude required to put aside petty bigotry and attempt to build bridges with anti-Semites in the black community.

Of course, doing that would take away all of the fun racist joke telling sessions that WN "meetings" inevitably devolve into.

12-13-2006, 10:06 PM
German is a nationality.

Semite is a linguistic term. It's not a nationality.

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:07 PM
German is a nationality.

German is a linguistic term just as much as Semite--i.e. Germanic languages.

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:08 PM
German is a nationality.

Semite refers to a specific people of those languages just as German refers to a specific people of that language.

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 10:10 PM
False.

I see. So If I speak a chinese dialect then I'm a chinaman? :rolleyes:

12-13-2006, 10:10 PM
No, there is a Germanic language. But there is also a Germanic people.

There is no semetic people if you take out the language. Its too broad of a population.

I see. So If I speak a chinese dialect then I'm a chinaman?
Read the following post. Your "brilliant" question has been answered.

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:13 PM
No, there is a Germanic language. But there is also a Germanic people.

There is no semetic people if you take out the language. Its too brood of a population.

No it isn’t. A Germanic people—stretching from England to Scandinavia to France to Germany to Austria to parts of Romania could easily be called too broad. In fact, we refer to Germans as Germans because of their language. Similarly, when one refers to Semites they refer to their language.

Did you really consider the term 'anti-semite' to be against a language rather than a people?

12-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Anti-semite means anti-jew, it has nothing to do with whether or not you are semetic.

It doesn't mean anti-arab. It doesn't mean anti-palestenian.

Anti-semite and semite are terms only related in alphabetic appearance and not in definition.

Dances with Wolves
12-13-2006, 10:16 PM
LOL okay God123123, you got me man. I'm getting a headache trying to follow your logic so I'll just bow out for now ;)

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Anti-semite means anti-jew, at has nothing to do with whether or not you are semetic.

It doesn't mean anti-arab. It doesn't mean anti-palestenian.
That is the public connotation but it really does mean against Semites as a whole as well.

12-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Well its the public connotation that matters. If people say it and it implies one thing, you can't claim they support your views when to you it means something else.

Starr
12-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Patrick, like Taylor, are relief valves. They are the false opposition. This is why the jews tolerate Patrick J, and embrace Taylor.

Buchanan actually had a chance to garner quite a few votes when he ran for president. But as a bone to the jews, he picked a nigress as VP. This is exactly what the jews wanted, for him to cut himself off at the knees, and that's exactly what he did.

Pat most likely picked that woman to take away some of the ammunition from the people who like to call him a racist and use that against him. He also knew in that particular campaign that he had no chance of being elected. That was not a bone to the jews, it was a calculated political move from someone who knows being percieved as a racist is the kiss of death. Instead of believing the jews have control over Pat, why not look at the fact that pat could be outsmarting them? Pat goes right to the line as far as he possibly can without crossing it. this is not cowardly or jew approved, it is simply a smart move from someone who has been around long enough to know how to play the game and still get his views across to people without getting tossed out in the cold.
I could be 100% wrong, of course, but that is what I see.

It could be that Pat is one of the only "pro-white, Jew-wise" activists in America with the moral fortitude required to put aside petty bigotry and attempt to build bridges with anti-Semites in the black community

Imagine a david duke/louis farrakhan presidental campaign.:222:

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:22 PM
Well its the public connotation that matters. If people say it and it implies one thing, you can't claim they support your views when to you it means something else.

All Jews by birth are descendants from Semites. Ashkenazi Jews are just more mixed with Europeans than Sephardic and other varieties.

12-13-2006, 10:25 PM
All Jews by birth are descendants from Semites.
This isn't relevant, the language of their ancestors, to whether they are white. You'll say "but arabs are semites" and I'll say some arabs are white, its just that Islam caused them to mix with negros. Jews didn't participate in that mixing.
Ashkenazi Jews are just more mixed with Europeans than Sephardic and other varieties.
The purest ashkenazi is only 40% sephardic. This is a fact! The question isn't "are they european?" The real question is "are they jewish?"

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:30 PM
This isn't relevant, the language of their ancestors, to whether they are white.
Semite refers to an ethnic group as well as language--I pointed that out as above.

You'll say "but arabs are semites" and I'll say some arabs are white, its just that Islam caused them to mix with negros. Jews didn't participate in that mixing.

Ashkenazi share their genetic signature closely with Kurds--I will pull up the statistics later.

The purest ashkenazi is only 40% sephardic. This is a fact! The question isn't "are they european?" The real question is "are they jewish?"

You are Forgetting the ~10% Turkic influence as well.

12-13-2006, 10:31 PM
Semite refers to an ethnic group as well as language--I pointed that out as above.
I disagree. But even if it did agree, a semite is capable of being a pure caucasian. Period. There is no questioning it. There is no debating it. It's been studied and proven.

il ragno
12-13-2006, 10:32 PM
That's why black Muslims always refer to Jews as so-called Jews. (Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous, but what Negro leap of logic isn't?)

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:34 PM
I disagree. But even if it did agree, a semite is capable of being a pure caucasian. Period. There is no questioning it. There is no debating it. It's been studied and proven.
Caucasoid, in the anthropological sense, =/= "White". All Semites, including Arabs, Yemenis, etc. are Caucasoid.

12-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Caucasoid, in the anthropological sense, =/= "White". All Semites, including Arabs, Yemenis, etc. are Caucasoid.
False. Arabs, as I said before, have mixed with negros.

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:36 PM
False. Arabs, as I said before, have mixed with negros.

They are Caucasoid, anthropologicaly.

12-13-2006, 10:37 PM
If they are mixed with negroid, then they aren't caucasoid. They are mixed.

SOME arabs are caucasuoid.

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:38 PM
If they are mixed with negroid, then they aren't caucasoid. They are mixed.

SOME arabs are caucasuoid.

Everyone is mixed, kane. There is no 100% anywhere. And furthermore, anthropology does not deal with discrete traces of Negro genes but rather observable features. Thus, Arabs are Caucasoid.

12-13-2006, 10:39 PM
They are mixed with negroids to a degree that jews are not.

I'm not talking about the unassimilated ethiopian jews.

Daniel Shays
12-13-2006, 10:42 PM
White nationalism will eventually be "mainstreamed" just like black and hispanic nationalism, not due to the effectiveness of its believers but rather, by choice of the bourgeoisie. Anti-racist propaganda will be abandoned, lest it contribute to worker unity as the underclass grows and poverty radicalizes it. Workers will be put to eachother's throats by both tacit government approval and COINTELPRO type operations. Just like the government assisted Frazier Glenn Miller in killing Communists in the 70's.

The only irreconcilable conflict between the capitalists and White Nationalists is anti-Semitism. Once that is resolved, we'll begin to see more congressman of all races that are open ethnic-nationalists and the bourgeois dictatorship will play the role of arbiter among the increasingly exploited and disunited population.

It will inevitably happen in slow gradual steps taken by people like Jared Taylor and David Horowitz.

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:43 PM
They are mixed with negroids to a degree that jews are not.

I'm not talking about the unassimilated ethiopian jews.
Arabs are considered Caucasoid by Anthropologists—I really don’t know more what to say.

Oh yes, Arab is a linguist term as well. It refers to the Arabic languages.

12-13-2006, 10:44 PM
You are failing to disgunish between a pure arab and an impure one. A pure one is caucausian. An impure one, and there are more impure arabs than impure jews, is not.

There are black arabs. I'm telling you its a linguistic term, there's no way to define it genetically.

Janus
12-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Jews are white people. LOL! :rofl:

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:49 PM
You are failing to disgunish between a pure arab and an impure one. A pure one is caucausian. An impure one, and there are more impure arabs than impure jews, is not.
This is false—as mentioned above. This is not how anthropological classifications work. Nothing would be Caucasian if it did. And Sephardic Jews are just about as mixed with Negroes as Arabs.

LOL! :rofl:

Jews are considered White by most people—your definition aside. So, I hardly see what is so humorous.

12-13-2006, 10:55 PM
And Sephardic Jews are just about as mixed with Negroes as Arabs.
Source? Can I see the data? I disagree. Judaism has always been anti-mixing. Whereas I've seen many arabs who are mixing. Islam is against ethnic pride.

They share some dna. Sephardic jews are more pure on average than arabs. I don't see why everything is so hard for you.

Janus
12-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Jews are considered White by most people... Most people are unintelligent. So, I hardly see what is so humorous. I hear "humor" is subjective. ;)

12-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Most people are unintelligent.
But you aren't intelligent.

Janus
12-13-2006, 10:59 PM
But you aren't intelligent. I know. :D

Der Sozialist
12-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Source? Can I see the data. I disagree. Judaism has always been anti-mixing. Whereas I've seen many arabs who are mixing. Islam is against ethnic pride.

I will go into detail later with the statistics but Semites as a group have existed long before their respective religions. Islam is the new kid on the street, relatively, as it were.

Most people are unintelligent.

That may be so but arbitrary classifications, as that of whiteness, does not speak to anyone’s intelligence.

I hear "humor" is subjective. ;)

True, but since it is so prevalent, that is Jews being labeled as Whites, I could hardly see how anyone could still find it funny.

12-13-2006, 11:02 PM
I agree. But islam is a religion that leads to race mixing. If two populations are otherwise equal and left alone for 100 years, the islamic one will come out more mixed than the jewish or christian one.

Janus
12-13-2006, 11:03 PM
That may be so but arbitrary classifications, as that of whiteness, does not speak to anyone’s intelligence. I agree.

[...]

that guy
12-13-2006, 11:14 PM
This is exactly why Buchanan lost his ass in his bid for office, and is why, when the time comes, Taylor will lose everything. It's happened over and over again. Linder's "No Jews, Just Right" is very correct. I mean, why does a white man need the jews to even appear legit? Speaks something of their power, doesn't it.
wait then why is buchanan a nationally-known and respected politician and linder still just some jackass with a website
Good question, koch. Guess DWW forgot to answer it, though.

Hermetic
12-13-2006, 11:16 PM
I see Taylor as a useful idiot for both of the sides of the issue. If it was not for stupid and weak, greedy white people the jews would have ceased to be a issue while ago.

And most people who seek the approvial of their mortal enemies are stupid yes. Unless they have a plan on the higher level besides a swift reaming on their part.

Intrepid
12-13-2006, 11:22 PM
My dear Starr, do you think Pat could even be on TV if he were not kosher stamped? :rolleyes:

Uh huh, he's Kosher stamped alright. I guess that part must somehow be connected thru some mystical timewarp I somehow missed. The fact that every major Jewish organization in America loathes him, let alone the likes of Pody and Kristol mumbling anti-semitic... when him and Shelley walk by on the DC cocktail curcuit, must be a figment of my imagination, eh? Thank you for the clarification.

Originally posted by Dances with Wolves
This is exactly why Buchanan lost his ass in his bid for office...

So let me see if I've got this straight: Pat lost in '92, '96 and '00, because he believes "some jews can play a useful role in his organization"? I don't recall him uttering, nor inferring, any such thing. Regardless, this begs to tell me the contrary, but apparently you've the market on .24% BAL logic cornered.

Brutuslandia beckons you, Subrosa.

Don't be late.

Ahknaton
12-13-2006, 11:49 PM
The ADL called Buchanan's recent book "Nazi-like", and Jared Taylor is listed on their site as a racist, so he's not 100% kosher. Then again, the ADL is too extreme even for many Jews.

Starr
12-14-2006, 12:04 AM
The SPLC called State of Emergency a "white nationalist screed"

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/news/item.jsp?aid=83

And Miller should remember what this same organization had to say about amren and the jews involved with amren, since he is the one who posted this thread:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=161491&postcount=1

B-Pep
12-14-2006, 12:41 AM
The revolutionary approaches of NSM and Glenn Miller naturally scare the average fat, lazy, scared American. Jared Taylor is very pro-JEW so of course he's going to get semi-fair coverage, he should be shot.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 12:53 AM
The revolutionary approaches of NSM and Glenn Miller naturally scare the average fat, lazy, scared American. Jared Taylor is very pro-JEW so of course he's going to get semi-fair coverage, he should be shot.
Nothing like a swarthy, fat, Argentinean huh? When was the last time you forked over your parent’s welfare checks to the NSM, amigo?

Winston
12-14-2006, 12:58 AM

If Taylor was just a release valve, he wouldn't be so damn good at what he does. Have you heard his debates? He crushes the opposition with such ease that it cannot be denied by anyone listening. His views on race and immigration are clear and he can't step back away from them. He is reaching people at a rate that might even cancel out the damage done by the Glenn Millers of this world.

The Jews are a major problem, regardless of how ridiculous some people make this stance seem. But the fact is, Taylor's goal is to raise racial awareness among whites. If he, and others like him, are successful at doing that, then this will have the effect of priming people to accept the reasonable criticisms levelled at Jews whether Taylor likes it or not.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 01:00 AM
Well, I see we have some Buchanan supporters on this board, jew and non-jew alike! :eek: The blight wing rules supreme!

I recall Patrick insisting he had jewish friends, and how much he loved the jewish state. I also recall some of those jewish friends coming out to defend him, am I not correct? Does anyone believe Patrick would be in the Mainstream Media if he posed a real threat to the chosen? hmmm?

Fade the Butcher
12-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Buchanan also says segregation was wrong in State of Emergency and urged his supporters in Where the Right Went Wrong to vote for Bush in 2004.

that guy
12-14-2006, 01:05 AM
Uh huh, he's Kosher stamped alright. I guess that part must somehow be connected thru some mystical timewarp I somehow missed. The fact that every major Jewish organization in America loathes him, let alone the likes of Pody and Kristol mumbling anti-semitic... when him and Shelley walk by on the DC cocktail curcuit, must be a figment of my imagination, eh? Thank you for the clarification.

So let me see if I've got this straight: Pat lost in '92, '96 and '00, because he believes "some jews can play a useful role in his organization"? I don't recall him uttering, nor inferring, any such thing. Regardless, this begs to tell me the contrary, but apparently you've the market on .24% BAL logic cornered.

Don't be late.
You are looking at this wrong, Intrepid. The plan is to secure those 23 missouri votes, and the only way to do that is thru the jew.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 01:13 AM

Don't be late.

Intrepid, I had to look through my posts to make sure of what I said, because you guys are making it out like I'm saying Buchanan is kosher approved in the context that he's loved by the jews. This isn't what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that Patrick is a relief valve and is "tolerated" by the jews in order to deflect real opposition. I mean, all we have to do is look at you guys and see this assessment is basically correct ;)

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 01:14 AM
Buchanan also says segregation was wrong in State of Emergency and urged his supporters in Where the Right Went Wrong to vote for Bush in 2004.

What could be more proof that Buchanan is a kosherized conservative kowtowing to the jewish powers that be?

Winston
12-14-2006, 01:18 AM
I remember when Buchanan announced that. I believe it was in amconmag. His reasoning was that if Kerry won, and it looked very much like he would, then things would be worse.

Keystone
12-14-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm saying that Patrick is a relief valve and is "tolerated" by the jews in order to deflect real opposition. I mean, all we have to do is look at you guys and see this assessment is basically correct ;)
I think Jews don't like Buchanan because he keeps pointing up the Israel Lobby's machinations in the formulation of our country's foreign policy. The Zionists would rather he shut up.

that guy
12-14-2006, 01:20 AM
Intrepid, I had to look through my posts to make sure of what I said, because you guys are making it out like I'm saying Buchanan is kosher approved in the context that he's loved by the jews. This isn't what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that Patrick is a relief valve and is "tolerated" by the jews in order to deflect real opposition. I mean, all we have to do is look at you guys and see this assessment is basically correct ;)
You mean guys that might actually get more than 23 votes if they ran for congress?

Starr
12-14-2006, 01:29 AM

What is funny about this whole thread to me is one thing Miller is not going to bring up, yes Jared Taylor was on television, but how often is this the case? How come when the media wants to talk about racism, more often than not, it is the NSM or other assorted hollywood nazi types(that you say are so revolutionary and scary.lol) they show? Put a microphone in front of them and they will "name the jew" all day, but who even gives anything they might say a second thought? You are smart enough to know there is a reason for this as well as I do and it does not say anything good about such people or organizations.

You and also miller are not seeing here the fact that fools are going to be much more likely to get the "stamp of jew approval" just for being themselves.:rofl: If someone is certain to hang themselves their enemies generally will be quite willing to give them the rope.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 01:29 AM
You mean guys that might actually get more than 23 votes if they ran for congress?

LOL touche, my dear Guy!

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 01:32 AM
I remember when Buchanan announced that. I believe it was in amconmag. His reasoning was that if Kerry won, and it looked very much like he would, then things would be worse.

Not too much integrity from him it seems, seeing as how he's an insider and knew what a traitor Bush was. I guess the lesser of two evils though. Or...maybe he wants the war to go on, and knew kerry would end it? I dunno. Now I'm going into paranoid conspiracy mode :eek:

that guy
12-14-2006, 01:35 AM
Not too much integrity from him it seems, seeing as how he's an insider and knew what a traitor Bush was. I guess the lesser of two evils though. Or...maybe he wants the war to go on, and knew kerry would end it? I dunno. Now I'm going into paranoid conspiracy mode :eek:
Maybe he's just a "worse is better" type of guy.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 01:39 AM
Maybe he's just a "worse is better" type of guy.

You think so? Could he secretly be a WN?! I always had suspected that, just like jared is really a secret anti-semite and is going to fix them jews when everyone is racially aware!

that guy
12-14-2006, 01:41 AM
BTW, Subrosa, did someone link this thread to vnn? 17 guests are viewing this thread now. :eek:

12-14-2006, 01:41 AM
You think so? Could he secretly be a WN?! I always had suspected that, just like jared is really a secret anti-semite and is going to fix them jews when everyone is racially aware!
I'm sure that is why he has Michael Levin's book on the front of his webpage.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 01:43 AM
I'm sure that is why he has Michael Levin's book on the front of his webpage.

Ya never know....

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 01:47 AM

Well now herr Ill Rag on, I just received some classified intelligence on you that, if true, proves you're the "incrementally stupider asshole".

1) You're a former drug addict
2) You're a former employee of a porno shop.
3) You're a hippy,
4) You're live in the filthiest sewer on the planet, Jew York City and
5) You're a pothead, even now

How do you plead to the charges ??

(No wonder this sickly, selfish yellow piece of shit never fathered a child even though he's what 45 or 46 years old. He's always been too freakin stoned to get "it" up. he he he he. . . . aaawwwfffffghghg. . . . he he he he)

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 01:52 AM
Yes Jared Taylor is making race realism mainstream, and I'm proud as hell to receive a subscription to amren. www.amren.com

Jared Taylor puts the race issue before the jew issue, he's a REAL pro-white person, and I make no apologies for that and support him whole-heartidly.

Well, at least you confess you're ignorant of the jews. Since the jews are in control of Taylor and Amren, they'll simply lead both into defeat. Though, they'll probably allow Taylor some "fame" and big bucks so long as he remains a righteous, kosherized, shabbaaz goyim.

12-14-2006, 01:54 AM
Well, at least you confess you're ignorant of the jews. Since the jews are in control of Taylor and Amren, they'll simply lead both into defeat. Though, they'll probably allow Taylor some "fame" and big bucks so long as he remains a righteous, kosherized, shabbaaz goyim.
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 01:54 AM
While I consider the JQ a part of the issue that just can't be ignored, I have enormous respect for Taylor and what he is doing. He is worth a thousand Glenn Midlers. I only hope that deep down he is Jew-aware.

The kikes fear no jew-aware White man, so long as the jew-aware White man is silent about his jew-awareness. Every GD politician in Washington is jew-aware, ya know. And it doesn't mean doodily squat to the kikes.

Starr
12-14-2006, 01:57 AM

The white man in Glenn's opinion is a drooling retard.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 01:57 AM

Well thar ya have it folks, straight from a kike's mouth - jewish approval of Jared Taylor.

Need I say more ?? LOL !!!

12-14-2006, 01:59 AM
Why does the fact that jews like something make it automatically bad?

That's 3rd grade logic. Just because your enemy likes to wear his seat belt are you going to declare that you shouldn't ware your seat belt just to spite your enemy? Face it. Sometimes jews can be right. Just because a jew says something doesn't necessarily make it wrong. Truth stands on its own merits.

Starr
12-14-2006, 02:08 AM
Well thar ya have it folks, straight from a kike's mouth - jewish approval of Jared Taylor.

Need I say more ?? LOL !!!

Jews are great masters at lies and deceit, right Glenn? Don't a lot of people say you need to look at the opposite of what the jew says?

12-14-2006, 02:09 AM
If that's the case, jews should just start saying that jews are horrible, then glenn miller will believe the opposite.

I'll quote some self-hating jews and see if glenn miller decides to love jews.

leondegrance
12-14-2006, 02:10 AM
That's 3rd grade logic.

Then maybe Miller just might be able to grasp it.

Janus
12-14-2006, 02:20 AM
...I just received some classified intelligence on you... It is inappropriate to present a member personal information. :rolleyes:

Intrepid
12-14-2006, 02:21 AM

No, you stated quite clearly, he lost because of his apparent softness on such-and-such Jewish issues. That's clearly ludicrous across the board. People on these internet boards, myself included, care about the Perle-Feith express, people in real world don't give a rat's azz. Sad, but patently true. All one has to do is look at the general acceptance of Duke's vs. Buchanan's popularity nationwide. The former does as you suggest, actually fairly competently, at least in comparison to most of his ilk, but is reviled. The latter doesn't, but conveys a similar message sans Jew this-and-that every 16.48 spoken words, and is respected by friends & foes alike.

He's is "tolerated" because he's an excellent orator and debater who brings a healthy degree of historical context to the issues he addresses. Furthermore, and most importantly, he brings ratings and a different and cogent view on our cultural and global maladies, one that is difficult to replicate in short talking points and snippets by many others. The fact that most in his industry find his views repugnant matters little. He's well-connected, because he's been in it for over 40 years, not because the mythical "big Jew" allows him this honor.

"Controlled opposition" is presented/used to make the opposing points of view appear in an unfavorable light. The attacks through the years upon Pat have been far too vehement for him to fall in to this category. He presents a Eurocentric view of our history and culture quite admirably. The NA, VNN, NV - or as I would imagine you would call the "real opposition" - and the other myriad of the alphabet soup of bizarre fringe groups do not. Plain and simple. If the objective was to malign those who favor some form of white groupthink or political cohesion, they're already on CBS's, NBC's and ABC's speed dial. You can take that to the bank.

12-14-2006, 02:27 AM
I wonder why. Gore wasn't that bad. He was quite moderate for a Democrat.

il ragno
12-14-2006, 02:28 AM
Well now herr Ill Rag on, I just received some classified intelligence on you that, if true, proves you're the "incrementally stupider asshole".

1) You're a former drug addict
3) You're a hippy,
4) You're live in the filthiest sewer on the planet, Jew York City and
5) You're a pothead, even now

How do you plead to the charges ??

1. False
2. Somewhat true. I worked for a manufacturer/distributor.
3. I actually regret this not being true.
4. True
5. I was gonna argue the definition, but since you have the mentality of a five year old: sure, ok

(No wonder this sickly, selfish yellow piece of shit never fathered a child even though he's what 45 or 46 years old. He's always been too freakin stoned to get "it" up.)

At no point have I ever denied fathering a child. What I said, and keep saying, is that there's no way I'm going to play pattycake with a liquored-up muskrat-nigger like you and offer you information - let alone discuss, and thus allow you to discuss - anything regarding my family or my private relationships.

Don't get me wrong: though I feel sure you're still a gummint rat or you wouldn't be allowed to run loose down there, that's not the reason the topic is off-limits to you. It's because I skeev you - you're a sordid, seedy, rank-smelling cumstain of a man - and I'd no sooner answer any personal question you asked than I would to any Hindu beggar or carny geek.

he he he he. . . . aaawwwfffffghghg. . . . he he he he

i rest my case.

Keystone
12-14-2006, 02:37 AM
"Controlled opposition" is presented/used to make the opposing points of view appear in an unfavorable light. The attacks through the years upon Pat have been far too vehement for him to fall in to this category. He presents a Eurocentric view of our history and culture quite admirably. The NA, VNN, NV - or as I would imagine you would call the "real opposition" - and the other myriad of the alphabet soup of bizarre fringe groups do not. Plain and simple. If the objective was to malign those who favor some form of white groupthink or political cohesion, they're already on CBS's, NBC's and ABC's speed dial. You can take that to the bank.
Pat Buchanan is one of the few men left in American politics who speaks for the Republic we used to have. Representative Ron Paul, an absolute bastion of common sense and advocate for the Constitution, is another.

Those two men in the White House would be more than anyone could hope for.

Starr
12-14-2006, 02:43 AM
Pat Buchanan is one of the few men left in American politics who speaks for the Republic we used to have..

Precisely, yes.

Thomas777
12-14-2006, 02:48 AM
Buchanan endorsed Bush because Buchanan understands that a weaponized judiciary is the gravest threat to the Republic today...his insight into this matter is impeccable, especially considering that he is not a lawyer.

If Kerry had been elected, we would be staring down a SCOTUS with two more Ruth Bader Ginsburgs shining the bench with their ample asses.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 02:49 AM
"used" to have. We don't have one anymore, so therefore is nothing left to conserve.

Pat Buchanan is one of the few men left in American politics who speaks for the Republic we used to have.

Thomas777
12-14-2006, 02:52 AM

Well, your buddy Alex Linder seems to be a pretty avid consumer of the "White Chicks, Black Sticks" genre of that sort of thing.

Keystone
12-14-2006, 03:00 AM
"used" to have. We don't have one anymore, so therefore is nothing left to conserve.
Och. You can rebuild. It would be an uphill battle, though. The hardest fight would be convincing folk that the Democrats aren't an antidote to the Republicans. They are of the same cloth: both parties seek to please their monied and influential supporters by doing exactly what they are told, and will lie to the public about it.

The fix to this is absolute transparency and adherence to the Constitution as written.

Thomas777
12-14-2006, 03:02 AM
The fix to this is absolute transparency and adherence to the Constitution as written.

The US Constitution as a structural restraint on FedGov was abolished by the Warren Court.

Adherence to the Constitution would require the Federal Government to dismantle itself and re-establish genuine Federalism. This would never happen.

Keystone
12-14-2006, 03:04 AM
Adherence to the Constitution would require the Federal Government to dismantle itself and re-establish genuine Federalism.
So be it.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 03:06 AM
Well, your buddy Alex Linder seems to be a pretty avid consumer of the "White Chicks, Black Sticks" genre of that sort of thing.

Every person on here with a brain will take your response as a confession that you did, in fact, work at a porno shop. Thanks for fessing up.

Now then with that settled, tell us if your conscience ever bothered you for peddling filth for a living. And you won't dare deny that much of that filth was sex between niggers and Aryan women, and sold to muds, making you a low-life pimp of White women. Eh ??

Helios Panoptes
12-14-2006, 03:11 AM
Glenn, you're conflating Thomas777 and Il Ragno. They're two different posters.

Thomas777
12-14-2006, 03:13 AM
So be it.

Governments don't willingly abdicate their own power. Futhermore, the People have come to embrace Statism as a positive good...they are a pack of Jacobins...they have zero appreciation or understanding of the pitfalls of unchecked Federal authority, until they find themselves on the receiving end of "justice".

In all honesty, the only justice who sits on the SCOTUS who appreciates the implications of these things is Scalia, and he is branded a "right wing extremist" because he suggests that its an aggregious and continuing abuse of discretion for the SCOTUS to craft legislation and decide political issues. That in and of itself should inform you that America is irreparably broken, and has been relegated to the dustbin of history.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 03:14 AM
Jared Taylor's wife is Jewish. He believes that the Jewish people are European, therefore are not deserving of ridicule.

I have been in contact with him for quite some time, he is a very interesting person to talk to about world events.

WHAT ???!!! Taylor is married to a freakin kike ?? Mein Gott, no wonder he refuses to name the jew.

(Provide proof, por favor).

Wasn't Stalin married to a kike, as well ?? Aha !!!

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 03:29 AM
White nationalism will eventually be "mainstreamed" just like black and hispanic nationalism, not due to the effectiveness of its believers but rather, by choice of the bourgeoisie. Anti-racist propaganda will be abandoned, lest it contribute to worker unity as the underclass grows and poverty radicalizes it. Workers will be put to eachother's throats by both tacit government approval and COINTELPRO type operations. Just like the government assisted Frazier Glenn Miller in killing Communists in the 70's.

The only irreconcilable conflict between the capitalists and White Nationalists is anti-Semitism. Once that is resolved, we'll begin to see more congressman of all races that are open ethnic-nationalists and the bourgeois dictatorship will play the role of arbiter among the increasingly exploited and disunited population.

It will inevitably happen in slow gradual steps taken by people like Jared Taylor and David Horowitz.

Convenient of you to leave out the part about jews still being in control of media, money, and government. Meaning, one must assume, that you don't care.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 03:43 AM

Does this faggot ever make a post not directed at me ?? Somebody inform this rectum-loving, defecate eating rimmer, that I'm 66, married, and dispise queers.

Ill Rag On might be receptive though. He himself said he might be a faggot.

Starr
12-14-2006, 03:43 AM
WHAT ???!!! Taylor is married to a freakin kike

You've never heard this?

12-14-2006, 03:50 AM
Here is where Taylor says his wife isn't jewish.

http://www.forward.com/articles/white-nationalist-conference-ponders-whether-jews/

In its dossier on Taylor, the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Review speculates that his conspicuous lack of antisemitism “may be related to his wife, who some in the movement have said is Jewish.” The Atlanta-based organization, which monitors hate groups, has described Taylor as “the race hater.”

“What kind of ‘intelligence’ is that?” Taylor asked. He said that his wife, Evelyn Rich, is not Jewish.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 03:53 AM

That's 3rd grade logic. Just because your enemy likes to wear his seat belt are you going to declare that you shouldn't ware your seat belt just to spite your enemy? Face it. Sometimes jews can be right. Just because a jew says something doesn't necessarily make it wrong. Truth stands on its own merits.

Let me put it this way "God". You've proven you're absolutely ignorant about the jewish menace. Not necessarily something to be ashamed of since all lemmings are. But you gotta get a professional 2nd opinion. OK ?? I recommend David Duke's book "Jewish Supremacism". Or at least spend a few days on his website - www.davidduke.com.

And as regards jews being White or not White, it doesn't matter because jews do not identify with the White Race. Jews have their own separate identity. And I'm talking 99.9 percent of jews.

12-14-2006, 03:55 AM
Let me put it this way "God". You've proven you're absolutely ignorant about the jewish menace. Not necessarily something to be ashamed of since all lemmings are. But you gotta get a professional 2nd opinion. OK ?? I recommend David Duke's book "Jewish Supremacism". Or at least spend a few days on his website - www.davidduke.com.

And as regards jews being White or not White, it doesn't matter because jews do not identify with the White Race. Jews have their own separate identity. And I'm talking 99.9 percent of jews.
We aren't talking about whether jews are white. What is it with you and your inability to stay on topic? To say I'm ignorant about jews is truely the pot calling the kettle black.

You need to stop ad homonym insult attacks and try to actually base your arguments on merit.

Starr
12-14-2006, 03:57 AM
With his views as they are, I don't see much of a reason for him to deny his wife is jewish, so I am sure she is not. I suppose that accusation just came from the kind of people who see jews everywhere.

il ragno
12-14-2006, 03:59 AM
Yeah. I'm a "fag". And you're a "white leader".

Tell us if your conscience ever bothered you for peddling filth for a living. And you won't dare deny that much of that filth was sex between niggers and Aryan women, and sold to muds, making you a low-life pimp of White women.

Hey...you're right. That is pretty cool!

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 04:00 AM
Jews are great masters at lies and deceit, right Glenn? Don't a lot of people say you need to look at the opposite of what the jew says?

Not when The Rounder's doing the analyzing.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 04:03 AM

LOL !! Hey "God", go spend a lil time spewing that shit over at vnnforum. They'll "appreciate" your "logic" - really they will. He he he he.

12-14-2006, 04:05 AM
LOL !! Hey "God", go spend a lil time spewing that shit over at vnnforum. They'll "appreciate" your "logic" - really they will. He he he he.
I don't post with retards.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 04:07 AM
It is inappropriate to present a member personal information. :rolleyes:

But I'm an "inappropriate" kinda guy. A rabid fanatic in fact, who loves humiliating wimpy punks too stoned on drugs to procreate, and too yellow to be a White man.

il ragno
12-14-2006, 04:12 AM
Not so rabid you'd stand your ground and do the 20 years on your head, though. Just rabid enough to beat your chest on the Internet, however, where you never have to put up or shut up.

he he he he. . . . aaawwwfffffghghg. . . . he he he he....o Glory be, glory be I says!

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 04:27 AM
No, you stated quite clearly, he lost because of his apparent softness on such-and-such Jewish issues. That's clearly ludicrous across the board. People on these internet boards, myself included, care about the Perle-Feith express, people in real world don't give a rat's azz. Sad, but patently true. All one has to do is look at the general acceptance of Duke's vs. Buchanan's popularity nationwide. The former does as you suggest, actually fairly competently, at least in comparison to most of his ilk, but is reviled. The latter doesn't, but conveys a similar message sans Jew this-and-that every 16.48 spoken words, and is respected by friends & foes alike.

He's is "tolerated" because he's an excellent orator and debater who brings a healthy degree of historical context to the issues he addresses. Furthermore, and most importantly, he brings ratings and a different and cogent view on our cultural and global maladies, one that is difficult to replicate in short talking points and snippets by many others. The fact that most in his industry find his views repugnant matters little. He's well-connected, because he's been in it for over 40 years, not because the mythical "big Jew" allows him this honor.

Buchanan is preferred by White folks who wouldn't dream of sticking their necks out to defend or advance the White race, or to expose or combat the jewish menace, and who prefer pro-White spokesmen who are at least semi-approved of by the lemming society and by their heros on TV.

David Duke is preferred by White folks who are jew-wise, and who have a desire to support efforts to solve the jewish menace as opposed to living with it indefinately, and who dispise deceptions or the ole 'sneak-up-on-the-enemy" lies by their leaders whom they support with their money and/or labors.

And so Intrepid, any way you slice it, it always comes back to the word HONESTY. David Duke is totally honest. Buchanan is deceptive, disingenuine, and refuses to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about the GD kikes.

Starr
12-14-2006, 04:38 AM
It is also because people prefer the person who actually has a chance of getting somewhere. (It is a similar reason why people will vote for the lesser of two evils, rather than a third party candidate they might like more) Pat Buchanan does, david duke does not at this time. Pat also keeps things on a level that is going to appeal to more people. David Duke does what he believes in doing, honorable, but also not always the most crafty way to handle things. Going to the conference in Iran, for example, very bad move.

Olin D. Johnston
12-14-2006, 04:40 AM
I'm curious about something, so I'm gonna ask. How much money do the police pay you Glenn to post on here or for you to do your 'activities'?

Intrepid
12-14-2006, 04:41 AM
Buchanan is preferred by White folks who wouldn't dream of sticking their necks out to defend or advance the White race, or to expose or combat the jewish menace, and who prefer pro-White spokesmen who are at least semi-approved of by the lemming society and by their heros on TV.

David Duke is preferred by White folks who are jew-wise, and who have a desire to support efforts to solve the jewish menace as opposed to living with it indefinately, and who dispise deceptions or the ole 'sneak-up-on-the-enemy" lies by their leaders whom they support with their money and/or labors.

And so Intrepid, any way you slice it, it always comes back to the word HONESTY. David Duke is totally honest. Buchanan is deceptive, disingenuine, and refuses to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about the GD kikes.

That's all well and good, Glenn. I only posted on this thread because Subrosa made the claim that Pat lost his various campaigns because, wholly or in part, of his not broaching Jewish issues, in essence.

However, didn't you say yourself, previously when you first entered VNNF, that Duke conferred that Buchanan is "genuine" from their conversations before and after being on Pat's vasrious shows? In fact, I recall that you using that exact word amongst other praise you yourself heaped upon Mr. Buchanan.

Is Duke's word on Buchanan not enough, that is, as Duke is "totally honest" and all, right?

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 04:43 AM
It is also because people prefer the person who actually has a chance of getting somewhere. (It is a similar reason why people will vote for the lesser of two evils.) Pat Buchanan does, david duke does not at this time. Pat also keeps things on a level that is going to appeal to more people. David Duke does what he believes in doing, honorable, but also not always the most crafty way to handle things. Going to the conference in Iran, for example, very bad move.

My dearest Starr, David Duke has held elective office, Patrick J has not. Patrick kowtows to the jews ( okay, sometimes he doesn't) and David does not.

I will agree about Patrick appealing to the lemmings though, that is true.

12-14-2006, 04:47 AM
David Duke was in the house of representatives. That's nothing.

Starr
12-14-2006, 04:47 AM
My dearest Starr, David Duke has held elective office, Patrick J has not. Patrick kowtows to the jews ( okay, sometimes he doesn't) and David does not.

this is true, yes. And how is that reconciled with the idea that for anyone to get anywhere like this, they have to be jew-approved.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 04:51 AM
How was that allowed to happen when it is said that for anyone to get anywhere, they have to be jew-approved?

Even the jews can't win at everything starry ;)

B-Pep
12-14-2006, 04:52 AM
Nothing like a swarthy, fat, Argentinean huh? When was the last time you forked over your parent’s welfare checks to the NSM, amigo?

I don't care about what happens in the USA, in my opinion it's a lost cause and I don't plan to live here in the future. I am very active and supportive of the National Socialist movement in my own country however and have lots of fun plucking the eyes from the skulls of emo upper middle class sheltered bullshitviks like you.

If professional "politicians" like Taylor are the last hope of American's of European descent then there is no hope at all. You cannot "reform" the jewish system, you need a total rebirth , and rebirth can only be achieved through a physical revolution/war and the discarding of the present system. The Aryan spirit is subjugated by the confines of this present globalist-capitalist system, and someone who kisses jew ass and thinks he's smart for doing it is a fool.

Now shutup, your latte's getting cold.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 05:00 AM
That's all well and good, Glenn. I only posted on this thread because Subrosa made the claim that Pat lost his various campaigns because, wholly or in part, of his not broaching Jewish issues, in essence.

However, didn't you say yourself, previously when you first entered VNNF, that Duke conferred that Buchanan is "genuine" from their conversations before and after being on Pat's vasrious shows? In fact, I recall that you using that exact word amongst other praise you yourself heaped upon Mr. Buchanan.

Is Duke's word on Buchanan not enough, that is, as Duke is "totally honest" and all, right?

I don't think that was Subrosa's claim. But as I recall, he may have given that impression.

Yes, you're right. I did say 3 years ago on VNNF that Duke conferred that Buchanan is genuine. And frankly, I confess I have mixed feelings about Buchanan, myself. I always enjoy watching him on TV, and sent him campaign donations in past years. Actually, I quote him a lot, even now.

When Duke said Buchanan was genuine, I believe he meant that Buchanan genuinely works for the interests of White people, and that he is generally honest therefore, deserves the respect of WNs. That sort of genuine.

In my previous post, I was merely comparing the two as regards having the courage to tell the whole truth about the jews, without compromise. And trying to convince folks here that Duke is the more honest and uncompromising of the two.

Btw, wouldn't we love to hear Buchanan state his opinions about the holocaust conference on national TV. Jews ain't gonna let it happen though. At least I don't think they will.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 05:01 AM
I used to get really fired up about Buchanan, but then again, I voted for perot in 92 ;)

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 05:05 AM
David Duke was in the house of representatives. That's nothing.

Whew !!! This fellow is a bit hard to please, ain't he ?? I mean, to be an anonymous hobbyist glued to his computer stool, and all.

S-o-o-o-o-o herr "Gott", what are your credentials ??

Starr
12-14-2006, 05:06 AM
Jews against Buchanan::rofl:

http://americandefenseleague.com/desecrat.htm

12-14-2006, 05:11 AM
I'm too young to have credentials...but hopefully they'll come.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 05:19 AM
I used to get really fired up about Buchanan, but then again, I voted for perot in 92 ;)

Yeah, I used to get fired up about Buchanan, too. And I still do on the rare occasions nowadays when he criticises Israel and/or Israeli occupied territory (Capitol Hill).

The jews have him pretty much under control, though we can't know precisely how, or to what degree. Buchanan and the jewsmedia bosses have come to some sort of arrangement, either vocal or at least understood by both Buchanan and jewsmedia bosses.

David Duke on the other hand, is The Man. If our race ever again regains control, there will statues of David all over America. What a man. What an Aryan warrior.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 05:22 AM
I'm too young to have credentials...but hopefully they'll come.

Good solid honest answer. Thanks. I believe you're a sincere young man, though a temporarily misguided one, in my judgment. Keep studying. Keep pondering. And keep an open mind.

Intrepid
12-14-2006, 05:33 AM
I don't think that was Subrosa's claim. But as I recall, he may have given that impression.

Yes, you're right. I did say 3 years ago on VNNF that Duke conferred that Buchanan is genuine. And frankly, I confess I have mixed feelings about Buchanan, myself. I always enjoy watching him on TV, and sent him campaign donations in past years. Actually, I quote him a lot, even now.

When Duke said Buchanan was genuine, I believe he meant that Buchanan genuinely works for the interests of White people, and that he is generally honest therefore, deserves the respect of WNs. That sort of genuine.

In my previous post, I was merely comparing the two as regards having the courage to tell the whole truth about the jews, without compromise. And trying to convince folks here that Duke is the more honest and uncompromising of the two.

Fair enough. We're not going to agree entirely. I don't dislike Duke, I just enjoy Buchanan's opinions more, as he's a bit more multi-faceted. Always have. They both are going to attract different segments of society and opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Btw, wouldn't we love to hear Buchanan state his opinions about the holocaust conference on national TV. Jews ain't gonna let it happen though. At least I don't think they will.

He'd say essentially the same thing Duke did on that CNN interview. Probably more along the lines of it being a very foreign concept to an American that Europeans are jailed for simply discussing a point of historical importance. Hence the conference's location in Teheran. Although he'd sugarcoat the issue in comparison to Duke, and I'd agree more with the latter as it's a clear issue of unrestrained Jewish power run amok. Still, I wouldn't be shocked to see one his columns on the subject, eventually. More political bang-for-the-buck with hammering home the issue of beaners crossing the Rio Grande in regiment strength every week than how many Jews perished in Bergen-Belsen 60 years ago. That's simply the reality of the situation.

Starr
12-14-2006, 06:02 AM
Here is a transcript from the show:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0612/12/pzn.01.html

Nyx
12-14-2006, 07:24 AM
Last nite, 12 Dec 06, Jared Taylor appeared briefly on a CNN TV talk show, along with 3 nigger spokesmen. But get this, TAYLOR WAS NOT called a racist by the TV she-male moderator.Does anyone have a link to this video clip?

Nyx
12-14-2006, 07:30 AM
Last nite, 12 Dec 06, Jared Taylor appeared briefly on a CNN TV talk show, along with 3 nigger spokesmen. But get this, TAYLOR WAS NOT called a racist by the TV she-male moderator.TAYLOR: I’m not a separatist. I believe in complete freedom of association.

I don’t think that the people at Vidor should have been forced to live with a group that they didn’t want to live with. I think also …

ZAHN: Some would view that as racist.

MARTIN: Jared, Jared …

koch curve
12-14-2006, 07:37 AM
oh lord freedom of association = racism

12-14-2006, 07:41 AM
To the extreme left wing, anyone who does not pretend race does not exist is a racist. But there is a catch. It only applies to white people.

il ragno
12-14-2006, 07:45 AM
Btw, wouldn't we love to hear Buchanan state his opinions about the holocaust conference on national TV. Jews ain't gonna let it happen though.

No...Buchanan ain't gonna let it happen.

Not that it matters, because the same editorialists will issue the same anti-Semite denunciations about him next year as they did this year, last year, the year before last....and so on. But Pat doesn't hand his enemies ammo to fire back at him any longer.

However had Pat not chosen to walk the white line and censor himself somewhat, he wouldn't have had NYT bestsellers these past few years (see Irving comma David). So he's trading candor - or rather the sort of candor to pass muster with assclowns like Miller - for access to a mass audience.

Not the "million people" TGM reached with his radio ads and GORE-FAR, either, but an actual mass audience.

12-14-2006, 07:46 AM
Btw, wouldn't we love to hear Buchanan state his opinions about the holocaust conference on national TV. Jews ain't gonna let it happen though.
How do you know Buchanan agrees with you on this issue? He hasn't said he has.

Thomas777
12-14-2006, 07:48 AM
Other than Ragno and Miller, are all of you guys too young to remember the whole John Demanjyck (sp?) fiasco? Buchanan came out swinging there and did not apologize for any of his statements in defense of the man. Those are not the actions of a man who is interested in avoiding criticism regarding his opinions on organized Jewry...to say nothing of the now infamous cover story titled "Whose War?" that appeared in AmConMag back in 2003.

This place is like the damn twilight zone sometimes...

12-14-2006, 07:54 AM
If you want to claim to have Pat Buchanan's vindication, you should be able to back it up with evidence. I don't care what he wrote in his magazine, or what he did 10 years ago, where does he agree with you here? He hasn't said he does, so quit claiming he agrees with you.

Starr
12-14-2006, 08:01 AM
To the extreme left wing, anyone who does not pretend race does not exist is a racist. But there is a catch. It only applies to white people.

Only white people can be racist. Non whites are just standing up for themselves and reacting to all of the evils that have been inficted on them. Globus said non-white organizations(like Mecha, for example) only exist to combat historical racism.

And of course freedom of association is racism. If you choose to associate or live around people of your own race, you are a bigot, hater and possibly have psychological issues too. And of course this also harms you since you will miss out on all of the glory that diversity will bring into your life. Your life is enriched in countless ways by having crack-head Tyrone in it.

"The only thing that makes a rainbow beautiful is its many colors"
If Jared Taylor would have come up with a moronic line like that, Paula Zahn probably would have thought he was very deep.:tease:

il ragno
12-14-2006, 08:21 AM
Other than Ragno and Miller, are all of you guys too young to remember the whole John Demanjyck (sp?) fiasco? Buchanan came out swinging there and did not apologize for any of his statements in defense of the man. Those are not the actions of a man who is interested in avoiding criticism regarding his opinions on organized Jewry...to say nothing of the now infamous cover story titled "Whose War?" that appeared in AmConMag back in 2003.

Yes, but A REPUBLIC NOT AN EMPIRE and DEATH OF THE WEST are far more significant than his defense of Demjanjuk becauseDemjanjuk was an old man and, sadly, we no longer give a fuck about what happens to old people who aren't celebrities. To most people, his trial wasn't even a footnote except as a spotlight on Buchanan.

But his most recent books hit people where they live. Empire bankrupts nations, and unrestrained third-world immigration eats away at and eventually collapses infrastructures. They may not give a shit about a miscarriage of justice unless they're given the all-clear first by Rather and Brokaw and the NY Times, but they're sufficiently mortgaged to the hilt to care about anything that might cause them pain or cost them money.

leondegrance
12-14-2006, 11:47 AM
I wonder if CNN has gotten some flack for having Taylor on. The other night Zahn only had three whiney niggers on the show.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 04:27 PM

"Twilight zone" ?? Gee guy, I've been saying that for years.

Thomas777
12-14-2006, 05:24 PM
If you want to claim to have Pat Buchanan's vindication, you should be able to back it up with evidence. I don't care what he wrote in his magazine, or what he did 10 years ago, where does he agree with you here? He hasn't said he does, so quit claiming he agrees with you.

Good job on missing the point entirely. I didn't make a "claim" nor do I have to "prove" anything. People on this thread are claiming that Pat Buchanan is "afraid" of offending Jewish orgs, so he avoids controversial positions. I pointed out that this is clearly not the case and that in fact the opposite is true.

12-14-2006, 05:27 PM
I agree with what you just wrote right there btw. Pat Buchanan isn't afraid. But Pat Buchanan is not a sockpuppet for David Duke.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 05:43 PM
I am very active and supportive of the National Socialist movement in my own country
I am sure—an Argentinean National scavenging a living off of the USA. :rofl: Tell me, how is a 17 year old, dim-wit like yourself, active in anything?

however and have lots of fun plucking the eyes from the skulls of emo upper middle class sheltered bullshitviks like you.

You should cut the 'misanthropic act'—no one is buying it. Especially since you squealed like a little girl when I made an off-hand comment that a former friend took pot-shots at stray animals.

A keyboard does not make one a misanthrope. You wouldn’t be able to rip my eyes out if I tore your mother to shreds. You remind of me of people who act all excited when they are afraid of something—they lay it on so thick that it is transparent.

What you are is a coward 17-year old with a keyboard and internet access.

If professional "politicians" like Taylor are the last hope of American's of European descent then there is no hope at all. You cannot "reform" the jewish system, you need a total rebirth , and rebirth can only be achieved through a physical revolution/war and the discarding of the present system.

Idiotic and myopic political analysis is all that you proffer. Tell me why an Argentinean National is even concerned with Jews—it is not like Argentina is fucked up because of them.

The Aryan spirit is subjugated by the confines of this present globalist-capitalist system, and someone who kisses jew ass and thinks he's smart for doing it is a fool.

Seeing your picture—you look like a Mestizo.

Now shutup, your latte's getting cold.

I don't drink caffeinated beverages.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Fair enough. We're not going to agree entirely. I don't dislike Duke, I just enjoy Buchanan's opinions more, as he's a bit more multi-faceted. Always have. They both are going to attract different segments of society and opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

He'd say essentially the same thing Duke did on that CNN interview. Probably more along the lines of it being a very foreign concept to an American that Europeans are jailed for simply discussing a point of historical importance. Hence the conference's location in Teheran. Although he'd sugarcoat the issue in comparison to Duke, and I'd agree more with the latter as it's a clear issue of unrestrained Jewish power run amok. Still, I wouldn't be shocked to see one his columns on the subject, eventually. More political bang-for-the-buck with hammering home the issue of beaners crossing the Rio Grande in regiment strength every week than how many Jews perished in Bergen-Belsen 60 years ago. That's simply the reality of the situation.

MILLER'S RESPONSE:

Yeah, let us know if Buchanan comments on the holocaust conference, and post here. Perhaps, he'll put something on his website.

You and I differ on the extent of the jewish problem. You seem to believe that jewsmedia exposures of racial problems facing Whites, is good for us. I believe they're merely throwing White lemmings a few bones for pacification purposes to make them more enthusiastic about supporting jew wars. Jewish damage control, so to speak. They use Buchanan, Dobbs and Taylor as "bones" to convince the lemmings that there really are pro-white gentile voices in the media, and as "proof" jews don't control the media after all.

Frankly, I don't want White lemmings pacified. I want them to suffer. I don't even want the immigration problem solved, unless the solution expells tens-of-millions of muds and exposes the GD jews who caused the problem in the first place.

So long as jews are in power, there is absolutely no hope for White freedom or White racial survival. And no matter how many racial problems are addressed and jewsmedia attention paid to them, we will continue to drown in the sea of colored humanity the GD kikes have already brought among us.

The jews are guilty of so many attrocities against us, they feel they have no other choice but to destroy us so that there will be no future generations strong enough to pay them back.

Compared to the jewish problem, all other problems are mere distractions, and so are all so-called pro-White spokesmen who refuse to EXPOSE THE GD JEWS.

Not trying to pick a fight with ya. That's just the way I feel about it after more than 32 years of studying and observing the GD jews impliment their attrocities and outrages against us.

12-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Seeing your picture—you look like a Mestizo.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 05:50 PM
I agree with what you just wrote right there btw. Pat Buchanan isn't afraid. But Pat Buchanan is not a sockpuppet for David Duke.

So what's wrong with sockpuppets ?? Hitler had 80 million of um.

Glenn Miller
12-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Does anyone have a link to this video clip?

I watched the show live, but have no idea where the video might be found. You might check Taylor's website. What is it. . . www.amren.com ??

I think maybe the jewsmedia is positioning Taylor to be Al Sharpton's counterpart. Both given "main stream" status and allowed to become rich and famous, so long as they don't offend jewish interests. That way the jews can continue to fool gentiles into believing the jewsmedia is fair, balanced, and not completely jewish controlled.

Oi veh !!! Such a deal !!!

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=10801975)

Haplotypes constructed from Y-chromosome markers were used to trace the paternal origins of the Jewish Diaspora. A set of 18 biallelic polymorphisms was genotyped in 1,371 males from 29 populations, including 7 Jewish (Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Kurdish, Near Eastern, Yemenite, and Ethiopian) and 16 non-Jewish groups from similar geographic locations. The Jewish populations were characterized by a diverse set of 13 haplotypes that were also present in non-Jewish populations from Africa, Asia, and Europe. A series of analyses was performed to address whether modern Jewish Y-chromosome diversity derives mainly from a common Middle Eastern source population or from admixture with neighboring non-Jewish populations during and after the Diaspora. Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level. Admixture estimates suggested low levels of European Y-chromosome gene flow into Ashkenazi and Roman Jewish communities. A multidimensional scaling plot placed six of the seven Jewish populations in a relatively tight cluster that was interspersed with Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations, including Palestinians and Syrians. Pairwise differentiation tests further indicated that these Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations were not statistically different. The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora.

12-14-2006, 06:03 PM
So. What's your point?

Sephardic jews are still haven't mixed with negros as much as arabs have.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:06 PM
So. What's your point?

Sephardic jews are still haven't mixed with negros as much as arabs have.

Did you read what I posted, namely:

Admixture estimates suggested low levels of European Y-chromosome gene flow into Ashkenazi and Roman Jewish communities. A multidimensional scaling plot placed six of the seven Jewish populations in a relatively tight cluster that was interspersed with Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations, including Palestinians and Syrians. Pairwise differentiation tests further indicated that these Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations were not statistically different. The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora.

12-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Admixture estimates suggested low levels of European Y-chromosome gene flow into Ashkenazi and Roman Jewish communities
But the x chromozone is 100% gentile. Add that to the fact that about 11% of ashkenazi jews have no sephardic jew and this data is quite misleading.

I'm telling you, backed up by JohnJoyTree on sf, a very cerebral poster, and many others, the purest ashkenazi is only 40% sephardic. That is an impressive amount for so many generations, and that is why they call it "relatively low." But in terms of a strict comparison, it isn't "relatively low."

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:14 PM
But the x chromozone is 100% gentile. Add that to the fact that about 11% of ashkenazi jews have no sephardic jew and this data is quite misleading.

I'm telling you, backed up by JohnJoyTree on sf, a very cerebral poster, and many others, the purest ashkenazi is only 40% sephardic.
We are talking about Sephardic Jews—they are almost statistically indistinguishable from Syrians and Palestinians. Ashkenazi Jews are also, primarily non-European if you take into account ~10 Turkic/Khazar composition.

12-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Look, if having mediterranian dna refutes europeaness, as you imply, then many Italians, French, French Canadians (who get tay-sachs), and Spaniards (not Mexicans) aren't white. Would you like to exclude them?

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:19 PM
Look, if having mediterranian dna refutes europeaness, as you imply, then many Italians, French, French Canadians (who get tay-sachs), and Spaniards (not Mexicans) aren't white. Would you like to exclude them?

WTF is 'Mediterranean DNA'? Sephardic Jews refer to Middle Eastern Jews—they are not all that distinguishable from Palestinians and Syrians. Sephardic Jews are quite distinct from Italians, however.

12-14-2006, 06:20 PM
That's not true. There is a lot of genetic inflow between the middle east and southern europe.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:23 PM
That's not true. There is a lot of genetic inflow between the middle east and southern europe.

No, not from Italy and only a little bit from Spain when it was ruled by the Moors. They are more Semitic than European as my study indicates.

12-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Mediterranian is a more legitmate ethnic category than "semetic" and I can back it up with many studies.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Mediterranian is a more legitmate ethnic category than "semetic" and I can back it up with many studies.

Kurds are the Closest Relatives of Jews (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1626606/posts)
In 2001, a team of Israeli, German, and Indian scientists discovered that the majority of Jews around the world are closely related to the Kurdish people -- more closely than they are to the Semitic-speaking Arabs or any other population that was tested. The researchers sampled a total of 526 Y-chromosomes from 6 populations (Kurdish Jews, Kurdish Muslims, Palestinian Arabs, Sephardic Jews, Ashkenazic Jews, and Bedouin from southern Israel) and added extra data on 1321 persons from 12 populations (including Russians, Belarusians, Poles, Berbers, Portuguese, Spaniards, Arabs, Armenians, and Anatolian Turks). Most of the 95 Kurdish Muslim test subjects came from northern Iraq. Ashkenazic Jews have ancestors who lived in central and eastern Europe, while Sephardic Jews have ancestors from southwestern Europe, northern Africa, and the Middle East. The Kurdish Jews and Sephardic Jews were found to be very close to each other. Both of these Jewish populations differed somewhat from Ashkenazic Jews, who mixed with European peoples during their diaspora. The researchers suggested that the approximately 12.7 percent of Ashkenazic Jews who have the Eu 19 chromosomes -- which are found among between 54 and 60 percent of Eastern European Christians -- descend paternally from eastern Europeans (such as Slavs) or Khazars. But the majority of Ashkenazic Jews, who possess Eu 9 and other chromosomes, descend paternally from Judeans who lived in Israel two thousand years ago. In the article in the November 2001 issue of The American Journal of Human Genetics, Ariella Oppenheim of the Hebrew University of Israel wrote that this new study revealed that Jews have a closer genetic relationship to populations in the northern Mediterranean (Kurds, Anatolian Turks, and Armenians) than to populations in the southern Mediterranean (Arabs and Bedouins).

A previous study by Ariella Oppenheim and her colleagues, published in Human Genetics in December 2000, showed that about 70 percent of Jewish paternal ancestries and about 82 percent of Palestinian Arabs share the same chromosomal pool. The geneticists asserted that this might support the claim that Palestinian Arabs descend in part from Judeans who converted to Islam. With their closer relationship to Jews, the Palestinian Arabs are distinctive from other Arab groups, such as Syrians, Lebanese, Saudis, and Iraqis, who have less of a connection to Jews.

A study by Michael Hammer et al., published in PNAS in June 2000, had identified a genetic connection between Arabs (especially Syrians and Palestinians) and Jews, but had not tested Kurds, so it was less complete.

Many Kurds have the "Jewish" Cohen Modal Haplotype

In the 1990s, a team of scientists (including the geneticist Michael Hammer, the nephrologist Karl Skorecki, and their colleagues in England) discovered the existence of a haplotype which they termed the "Cohen modal haplotype" (abbreviated as CMH). Cohen is the Hebrew word for "priest", and designates descendants of Judean priests from two thousand years ago. Initial research indicated that while only about 3 percent of general Jews have this haplotype, 45 percent of Ashkenazic Cohens have it, while 56 percent of Sephardic Cohens have it. David Goldstein, an evolutionary geneticist at Oxford University, said: "It looks like this chromosomal type was a constituent of the ancestral Hebrew population." Some Jewish rabbis used the Cohen study to argue that all Cohens with the CMH had descended from Aaron, a High Priest who lived about 3500 years ago, as the Torah claimed. Shortly after, it was determined that 53 percent of the Buba clan of the Lemba people of southern Africa have the CMH, compared to 9 percent of non-Buba Lembas. The Lembas claim descent from ancient Israelites, and they follow certain Jewish practices such as circumcision and refraining from eating pork, and for many geneticists and historians the genetic evidence seemed to verify their claim.

However, it soon became apparent that the CMH is not specific to Jews or descendants of Jews. In a 1998 article in Science News, Dr. Skorecki indicated (in an interview) that some non-Jews also possess the Cohen markers, and that the markers are therefore not "unique or special". The CMH is very common among Iraqi Kurds, according to a 1999 study by C. Brinkmann et al. And in her 2001 article, Oppenheim wrote: "The dominant haplotype of the Muslim Kurds (haplotype 114) was only one microsatellite-mutation step apart from the CMH..." (Oppenheim 2001, page 1100). Furthermore, the CMH is also found among some Armenians, according to Dr. Levon Yepiskoposyan (Head of the Institute of Man in Yerevan, Armenia), who has studied genetics for many years. Dr. Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin wrote: "The suggestion that the 'Cohen modal haplotype' is a signature haplotype for the ancient Hebrew population is also not supported by data from other populations." (Zoossmann-Diskin 2000, page 156).

In short, the CMH is a genetic marker from the northern Middle East which is not unique to Jews. However, its existence among many Kurds and Armenians, as well as some Italians and Hungarians, would seem to support the overall contention that Kurds and Armenians are the close relatives of modern Jews and that the majority of today's Jews have paternal ancestry from the northeastern Mediterranean region.

The Jewish Kingdom of Adiabene in Ancient Kurdistan

In ancient times, the royal house of Adiabene and some of the common people of Adiabene converted to Judaism. The capital city of Adiabene was Arbela (known today by Arabs as Irbil and by Kurds as Hawler). King Izates became closely attached to his new faith, and sent his sons to study Hebrew and Jewish customs in Jerusalem. His successor to the throne was his brother Monobazos II, who also adopted Judaism. In her 2001 study, Oppenheim references the kingdom of Adiabene, but suggests that while Adiabene's conversion to Judaism "resulted in the assimilation of non-Jews into the community... This recorded conversion does not appear to have had a considerable effect on the Y chromosome pool of the Kurdish Jews." (Oppenheim 2001, page 1103). Some of the Jewish Adiabenians may have eventually converted to Christianity.

Conclusions

Research has just begun into the ancient ties between Kurds and Jews. It would be interesting to see if the various Jewish groups have as strong a family tie to Kurds in the maternal lineages as they do in the paternal lineages. Preliminary studies indicate that Jewish populations in eastern Europe and Yemen have maternal origins that contain much more non-Israelite ancestry than their paternal origins. Despite this admixture with other groups, the Jewish Judean people ultimately began their existence in an area within or nearby Kurdistan, prior to migrating southwest to Israel. This exciting research showing that Kurds and Jews may have shared common fathers several millennia ago should, hopefully, encourage both Kurds and Jews to explore each others' cultures and to maintain the friendship that Kurds and Jews enjoyed in northern Iraq in recent times (as chronicled in Michael Rubin's recent article "The Other Iraq"). As Rubin indicates, the Kurdish leader Mullah Mustafa Barzani once visited Israel and met with Israeli government officials. Rubin refers to the Iraqi Kurds' "special affinity for Israel" and writes that "In the safe haven of Iraqi Kurdistan, the Jews and Israel are remembered fondly, if increasingly vaguely." Let us hope that this relationship can be renewed and strengthened.

Bibliography:

Brinkmann, C., et al. "Human Y-chromosomal STR haplotypes in a Kurdish population sample." International Journal of Legal Medicine 112 (1999): 181-183.

Brook, Kevin A. The Jews of Khazaria. Northvale, NJ: Jason Aronson, 1999.

Hammer, Michael F., et al. "Y Chromosomes of Jewish Priests." Nature 385 (January 2, 1997): 32.

Hammer, Michael F., et al. "Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish Populations Share a Common Pool of Y-chromosome Biallelic Haplotypes." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA (PNAS) 97:12 (June 6, 2000): 6769-6774.

Oppenheim, Ariella, et al. "High-resolution Y chromosome haplotypes of Israeli and Palestinian Arabs reveal geographic substructure and substantial overlap with haplotypes of Jews." Human Genetics 107(6) (December 2000): 630-641.

Oppenheim, Ariella, et al. "The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East." The American Journal of Human Genetics 69:5 (November 2001): 1095-1112.

Rubin, Michael. "The Other Iraq." Jerusalem Report (December 31, 2001).

Siegel, Judy. "Genetic evidence links Jews to their ancient tribe." Jerusalem Post (November 20, 2001).

Thomas, Mark G., et al. "Y Chromosomes Traveling South: the Cohen Modal Haplotype and the Origins of the Lemba -- the 'Black Jews of Southern Africa'." American Journal of Human Genetics 66:2 (February 2000): 674-686.

Traubman, Tamara. "Study finds close genetic connection between Jews, Kurds." Ha'aretz (November 21, 2001).

Travis, J. "The Priests' Chromosome? DNA analysis supports the biblical story of the Jewish priesthood." Science News 154:14 (October 3, 1998): 218.

Zoossmann-Diskin, Avshalom. "Are today's Jewish priests descended from the old ones?" HOMO: Journal of Comparative Human Biology 51:2-3 (2000): 156-162.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:28 PM

No it ins't but I invite you to prove it. What is your dog in this fight? You are obsessed with Jews just as much as the VNNers.

12-14-2006, 06:28 PM
In 2001, a team of Israeli, German, and Indian scientists discovered that the majority of Jews around the world are closely related to the Kurdish people -- more closely than they are to the Semitic-speaking Arabs or any other population that was tested.
Refuted your own thesis of semetic similarity.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Refuted your own thesis of semetic similarity.

Jews are more closely related to Semites than Europeans and to Kurds more than Semites. I even stated such earlier in the thread.

12-14-2006, 06:34 PM
There is no "europeans." Southern europeans are closer to jews then they are to northern europeans. I'm through arguing with you.

You've been dragging this thread off topic but I've had to continue to correct your blatant errors.

I advise the mods to move this little debate to a new thread. This thread wasn't intended for this debate but when I see such errors I must correct them.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:40 PM
There is no "europeans." Southern europeans are closer to jews then they are to northern europeans. I'm through arguing with you.

Incorrect. Post your data. So far, I have been the only one doing so.

You've been dragging this thread off topic but I've had to continue to correct your blatant errors.

You have not corrected anything. You haven't backed any of your assertions. In fact, the argument that Jews, even Ashkenazi, are mostly European is false as I have demonstrated that.

12-14-2006, 06:42 PM
I haven't backed my stuff up not because I can't, but because I'm sick of this going off topic. I'm done.

Der Sozialist
12-14-2006, 06:45 PM
I haven't backed my stuff up not because I can't, but because I'm sick of this going off topic. I'm done.
Then start a new thread and back up your assertions. Prove that Jews are more related to Europeans than Semites. Prove that "Mediterranean DNA" is more of a legitimate concept than Semitic lineage.

Until then, talk is cheap.

12-14-2006, 06:51 PM
TAYLOR: I’m not a separatist. I believe in complete freedom of association.

I don’t think that the people at Vidor should have been forced to live with a group that they didn’t want to live with. I think also …

ZAHN: Some would view that as racist.

MARTIN: Jared, Jared …
Yes it is interesting that organizations like Amren have done so much to make the open discussion of race more acceptable in America. I truly believe the contribution has been substantial.

Dances with Wolves
12-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Yes it is interesting that organizations like Amren have done so much to make the open discussion of race more acceptable in America. I truly believe the contribution has been substantial.

Agreed. Every little bit helps. The problem is, too little, too late.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 01:42 AM
Agreed. Every little bit helps. The problem is, too little, too late.

Herr Gott sure seems to be an unreasonable fellow. He compels me to wonder if he's a kike. Does he also worship David Horowitz, ya think ??

How bout it Gott, are you a kike or just another kike-alike ??

Richard Parker
04-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Man, these were some seriously funny days!