PDA

View Full Version : Is Glenn Miller a fed?

Nyx
12-14-2006, 11:38 PM
B-Pep: Why did you invite Tragic? I don't like her opinions.
Neo-Galtonian: Whose opinions do you like?
B-Pep: Adolf Hitler's
Neo-Galtonian: I mean on the Forum.
B-Pep: hmm. a buncho people. too many to name
Neo-Galtonian: Name three.
B-Pep: vindex, glenn miller, and dances with wolves
Neo-Galtonian: I am surprised you like Glenn Miller.
B-Pep: i like what he says but i now for a fact he's a fed

(Via AIM.)

Is this true?

Ahknaton
12-14-2006, 11:39 PM
ROFL. +Rep coming B-Pep's way.

Edit: Sorry, I can't right now, will have to wait for later.

leondegrance
12-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Yes he is.

Lily
12-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Ix uses AIM?

Ix chats with B-Pep on AIM?

For some reason this shocks me. :eek:

Helios Panoptes
12-14-2006, 11:44 PM
It doesn't shock me. I talk to Ix on AIM.

B-Pep
12-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Miller is in the FBI witness protection program, no?

Nyx
12-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Ix uses AIM?

Ix chats with B-Pep on AIM?

For some reason this shocks me. :eek:He has been on my buddy list for years. In fact, before he was even a member of this forum. He used to be a communist.

FreeWhiteMan
12-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Well he is a "WN racist" who was convicted of 3 felonies and who has since had his civil rights restored. He testified against his comrades, that testimony sending at least one of them to prison. He faced 115+ years in prison for his offenses, but was only sentenced to 5. If you want to read the documents from the government concerning his trial, go to :

http://www.tkb.org/CaseHome.jsp?caseid=383

The senentencing memorandum 001 goes into detail of Miller's actions. If you want to read something truly puke inducing read the pleadings general 001.

So yes, I would say he is Fed snitch.

Billy Score
12-15-2006, 12:32 AM
I met ix a few times in RL when i was in the pacific northwest. We had some interesting conversations. Johnson can attest to this.

Draco
12-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Amazing, five dependents, and neither parent had a job according to the government affidavit he filled out begging ZOG for free legal representation.

Welfare white nigger trash.

Also, I second Il Fagno's motion for a Miller jewlag. The cartoon character has had his chance to be spit on and mocked, its time to move the show away from the eyes of the easily nauseated.

Kodos
12-15-2006, 01:08 AM
Of course he is they own him for the duration of his long fucking probation, the "reveal your real names and be proud white man" was obviously the frantic plea of a dumb snitch.

ActionAlert
12-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Stooge: YES
Rat: YES
Pigeon: YES
Snitch: YES
Plant: YES
Traitor: YES
Informer: YES
Fink: YES
Fed: NO

Kodos
12-15-2006, 01:21 AM
Obviously "fed" is being used for federal snitch/informer here... hes not a Gman or a spook in the direct employ of an alphabet agency.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 01:24 AM
"April 6, 1987

The following point system for Aryan warriors of the Order : Niggers (1), assorted mongrels (Mexicasns, etc) (2), Jews (10), influential Jews (25), Queers (5), White race traitors (10), scalawags (10), carpetbaggers (10), abortionists (20), race traitor Politicians and Judges (50), informants and government witnesses (50), Morris Seligman Dees (888).

And so, white brothers and sisters, I order you now to do your duty. Wage war against your enemies. Those who refuse will face the wrath of the God who orders me.

Bury me in the Miller graveyard near Dillon, SC. I want my right arm raised in the White Power salute, and the following songs played in order: Tomorrow Belongs To Me, The Old Rugged Cross, Ride of the Valkyrie and Dixie. I go now to meet Yahwey to spend eternity in Valhalla with the God who made me and with Aryan warriors in the heavens. Farewell, white patriots, I'll see you there. Let the battle axes swing smoothly and the bullets whiz true.

GLENN MILLER
Leader, White Patriot Party & loyal member of The Order"

Dec 15th, 1987

The Hon Earl Britt

United States Federal Judge
Eastern District of North Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina

Dear Sir:
First of all I'd like to thank you for the confidence you showed in me by
allowing my release on bond. I won't betray that confidence.

My attorney, Thomas Manning informs me that I may approach you directly in
the form of a letter , so here I go. The purpose is, of course, to tell my
side of the story as it relates to the two charges for which I am to be
sentenced, and to ask for your Leniency.

I am guilty of mailing threats thru the mail and of being in possession of
unregistered firearms, It is my understanding that the firearms are also
illegal.

The best way to tell this story is to start from the beginning.

I had a plan. That plan was to force the federal government to take certain
actions which, if taken, would have returned me as leader of the White Patriot
Party; would have conducted investigations into perceived injustices committed against myself and the Party; and would have given myself and others immunity from prosecution. Although, I listed 17 demands, I'd have been more than happy to have had just a few conceded to. Ask for the world and settle for a few countries, so-to-speak. My plan was to submit the demands in a highly persuasive manner, and then try to stay free long enough to negotiate for as much as possible. I planned the thing for months, tossing it around in my head and building up the nerve to actually do it. I even made one dry run, only to return home, lacking the nerve and confidence to pull it off by myself. I returned home after a week convinced I'd need some help. About 1 week after that, I left home for the last tine enroute to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to pick up Robert Eugene
Jackson and Douglas Sheets, whom I felt would assist me in carrying out my plan.

Jackson and Sheets had resided in Fayetteville previously and were extremely
competent, dependable, and dedicated in their work for the Party. What I didn't know at the tine was that both had committed the premeditated
murders of 3 men in Shelby, N.C. and the attempted murder of two others, and that Douglas Sheets was a cocaine addict and pusher, and Robert Jackson was little more than a common thief. My wife is right, I' m a very poor judge of character.

In my first private conversation with Jackson (Sheets was out of town when I
arrived in Oklahoma City), I explained my plan and he immediately agreed to accompany me and assumed me that Sheets would also. However, he informed me that he would never, under any circumstances, return above-ground. The reason was obvious when he and Sheets bragged to me about the murders. It was several days later that I became convinced that they had, in fact, committed the murders, and I knew that I would have to turn them in to the authorities. The first words coning from my mouth when I met Tom Manning was in describing the murders and my intention of telling everything I knew about the murders, without regard to any plea agreement with the government."

There's more grovelling, much more, as the quisling letter continues...

And the two no-accounts, "Jackson and Sheets", that Glenn enthusiastically kicked to the curb for Judge Britt's entertainment like the Plea Monkey he is?

Oh here they are again..!

I'll say something here about my three comrades in arms. When the race war comes to America, I pray to Odin, that He provide our Southland with many more such as these.

Having served 20 years in the U.S. Army, including 13 years in the green beret paratroopers, and two tours of duty in Vietnam, I have never been in the company of men as fearless, courageous, and as dedicated to a cause as Jack Jackson, Douglas Sheets, and Tony Wydra.

I admit freely that all three are stronger men than myself.

Jack and Doug wound up serving 6 1/2 years each in federal prison. Both are free men today, and I believe live somewhere in Oklahoma.

Makes ya physically ill watching this deep-fried invertebrate flop around like a beached fish, giving up everyone he can to anyone he can - don't it?

he he he he. . . . aaawwwfffffghghg. . . . he he he he....o Glory be, Glory be I says!

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 01:25 AM
B-Pep: hmm. a buncho people. too many to name
Neo-Galtonian: Name three.
B-Pep: vindex, glenn miller, and dances with wolves
Neo-Galtonian: I am surprised you like Glenn Miller.
B-Pep: i like what he says but i now for a fact he's a fed

(Via AIM.)

Is this true?

Hell, check these out, and judge for yourselves:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=448075#post448075

www.whty.org

www.whitepatriotparty.com

If a fed is doing all that for the White race, then compare it with what the do-nothing-but-talk, crypto White men on this forum are doing, and make an honest judgment, accordingly.

Fair nuff, ain't it ??

Petyr Baelish
12-15-2006, 01:30 AM
I think Glenn Miller is far too stupid to be of any real value as an informant for the government.

Kodos
12-15-2006, 01:35 AM
I think Glenn Miller is far too stupid to be of any real value as an informant for the government.

The FBI hasn't been notorious for its effectiveness since J Edgar Hoover died outside of the white collar cases it specializes in.

Johnson
12-15-2006, 01:39 AM
A WN named "Sheets" is too ironic for words.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 01:40 AM
There's more grovelling, much more, as the quisling letter continues...

And the two no-accounts, "Jackson and Sheets", that Glenn enthusiastically kicked to the curb for Judge Britt's entertainment like the Plea Monkey he is?

Oh here they are again..!

Makes ya physically ill watching this deep-fried invertebrate flop around like a beached fish, giving up everyone he can to anyone he can - don't it?

he he he he. . . . aaawwwfffffghghg. . . . he he he he....o Glory be, Glory be I says!

LOL !!! Zat the best you could come up with, oh "brave" computer-commando ?? Smoking them left-handed, Tijuana cigarettes again tonite, eh old hippy dippy "white" man ?? I do hope FreeWhiteMan uses it in our one-on-one debate thread, regarding my association with The Order.

How bout it FreeWhiteMan ?? Stick that "sucker" up thar. I dare ya.

FreeWhiteMan
12-15-2006, 01:45 AM
LOL !!! Zat the best you could come up with, oh "brave" computer-commando ?? I do hope FreeWhiteMan uses it in our one-on-one debate thread, regarding my association with The Order.

Well Glenny boy they are YOUR words, do you deny writing them now? Or are you just a mealy mouthed Kike a like? Who never says what he means?

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Well Glenny boy they are YOUR words, do you deny writing them now? Or are you just a mealy mouthed Kike a like? Who never says what he means?

Don't jibberish. Post them on YOUR thread. I don't debate with anonymous, punk mobs.

Fade the Butcher
12-15-2006, 01:51 AM
Of course. If you browse the documents related to his trial, he says in the letter to that judge that he told the police everything he knew (including things he was never asked). He showed up here after I posted excerpts from his declaration of war and accused me of being a ZOG secret agent. I have never denied working for the government though.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 01:54 AM
LOL !!! Zat the best you could come up with, oh "brave" computer-commando ?? I do hope FreeWhiteMan uses it in our one-on-one debate thread, regarding my association with The Order.

I could probably do better if I cared to pore through the documents pertaining to your rat jacket, which, frankly, I don't.

Why? That isn't sufficient backstabbing for one sitting?

PS: it doesn't matter that, later, you wrote nice stuff about the men you sold out to the very ZOG you declared war on. After all, you already given them up in exchange for leniency. Haw-haw all you want - there's your letter right up there:

"The purpose is, of course, to.... ask for your Leniency.

What I didn't know at the tine [sic] was that both had committed the premeditated murders of 3 men in Shelby, N.C., and that Douglas Sheets was a cocaine addict and pusher, and Robert Jackson was little more than a common thief. My wife is right, I' m a very poor judge of character.

I knew that I would have to turn them in to the authorities. The first words coning from my mouth when I met Tom Manning was in describing the murders and my intention of telling everything I knew about the murders, without regard to any plea agreement with the government."

Even though I know you're going to clumsily run through your bag of redneck-retard tricks (1: yawl don't know my side of it!, 2: I done answered all these questions - in my book!, 3: they ain't a word of truth in what you done wrote, and, finally, 4: are yawl gonna listen to a longhaired childless Jew who done admitted he might be a fag???), I dunno, Glenn - it sure looks like you're a spineless rat cocksucker who'd push his mother into traffic for the insurance money.

Maybe you can clear this up? Chicken if'n ya don't! Cluck cluck cluck cluck -!

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 02:06 AM
I could probably do better if I cared to pore through the documents pertaining to your rat jacket, which, frankly, I don't.

Why? That isn't sufficient backstabbing for one sitting?

PS: it doesn't matter that, later, you wrote nice stuff about the men you sold out to the very ZOG you declared war on. After all, you already given them up in exchange for leniency. Haw-haw all you want - there's your letter right up there:

"The purpose is, of course, to.... ask for your Leniency.

What I didn't know at the tine [sic] was that both had committed the premeditated murders of 3 men in Shelby, N.C., and that Douglas Sheets was a cocaine addict and pusher, and Robert Jackson was little more than a common thief. My wife is right, I' m a very poor judge of character.

I knew that I would have to turn them in to the authorities. The first words coning from my mouth when I met Tom Manning was in describing the murders and my intention of telling everything I knew about the murders, without regard to any plea agreement with the government."

Even though I know you're going to clumsily run through your bag of redneck-retard tricks (1: yawl don't know my side of it!, 2: I done answered all these questions - in my book!, 3: they ain't a word of truth in what you done wrote, and, finally, 4: are yawl gonna listen to a longhaired childless Jew who done admitted he might be a fag???), I dunno, Glenn - it sure looks like you're a spineless rat cocksucker who'd push his mother into traffic for the insurance money.

Maybe you can clear this up? Chicken if'n ya don't! Cluck cluck cluck cluck -!

Well now ill ragno let's face it, you did confess on this forum that you're a pothead, and you did confess that you might be a rectum-loving, defecate-eating, rimming faggot and a big supporter of The child molester, Molester Marty. Therefore, you might understand why your anonymous, cyber space assertions could possibly be a bit suspect.

And so, ask your ass-hole buddy, FreeWhiteMan to post your assertions on his thread for my attention. Fair nuff, ain't it ?? As I said, I don't have the time or inclination to converse with pile-on punk mobs. Kicking their asses jes ain't no fun no mo.

Thomas777
12-15-2006, 02:09 AM
Miller's not a fed.

Miller is a guy who started believing his own boasts...then he found himself on FedGov's shitlist, and when a bunch of keyed up FBI types showed up at his door, the cold reality of it set in, and Miller realized that he was in over his head.

Miller played ball, put his name on the dotted line, did everything he was told, and a bunch of hack assistant DAs became "sombodies" because they brought down the "vicious racist gang" that was The Order.

Miller then waited 20 years until everybody who remembered "The Order" was down for life, dead, or retired and started marketing his tired shtick to a whole new generation of mouth-breathing, wannabe Nazi dittoheads.

He's just a washed up Klanner...he's not some government operative.

Fade the Butcher
12-15-2006, 02:11 AM
I'm only teasing him.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 02:14 AM
Of course. If you browse the documents related to his trial, he says in the letter to that judge that he told the police everything he knew (including things he was never asked). He showed up here after I posted excerpts from his declaration of war and accused me of being a ZOG secret agent. I have never denied working for the government though.

WHAT ???!!! You've "never denied working for the government" ???

Splain yo sef !!!

Hey Starr, what's he saying here ?? Anybody ?? Hell, he's been reeling from my bitch-slappins for years, but I never heard him say he works for the government til now.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 02:16 AM
Well now ill ragno let's face it, you did confess on this forum that you're a pothead, and you did confess that you might be a rectum-loving, defecate-eating, rimming faggot and a big supporter of The child molester, Molester Marty. Therefore, you might understand why your anonymous, cyber space assertions could possibly be a bit suspect.

B-but y'all don't know MY side of the story! Shoot, it's all there in my book, THAT'S TOBACKY IN THET PIPE - AND CHOKLIT SAUCE ON MY MOUTH!, where I explain how everything you think you saw was just one of them corn-likker mirages you muskrat-niggers get alla time from sucking on a dirty brown jug for too long.

OOOh! That 'un done got him good! Damn I'm good, ain't I? (phlegmy backwoods-retard laughter)

Kodos
12-15-2006, 02:17 AM
Miller's not a fed.

Miller is a guy who started believing his own boasts...then he found himself on FedGov's shitlist, and when a bunch of keyed up FBI types showed up at his door, the cold reality of it set in, and Miller realized that he was in over his head.

Miller played ball, put his name on the dotted line, did everything he was told, and a bunch of hack assistant DAs became "sombodies" because they brought down the "vicious racist gang" that was The Order.

Miller then waited 20 years until everybody who remembered "The Order" was down for life, dead, or retired and started marketing his tired shtick to a whole new generation of mouth-breathing, wannabe Nazi dittoheads.

He's just a washed up Klanner...he's not some government operative.

Except once you plea to the Fedgov on the kind of charges that he was going down on and inform for a probationary agreement, they fucking own you for life because you still have a 100+ year prison sentence hanging over your head.

Hes probably not a very useful informant but they probably ordered him to shill on da racist sites and get what info he can... unless they bust a taillight on his car and claim he violated his probation.

Fade the Butcher
12-15-2006, 02:18 AM
I'm still waiting for the release of My Life: A Failure. Even fucking Jim Giles in Mississippi got 25,360 votes (16% of the total) in Mississippi. How many did Roxie get again?

http://news.aol.com/elections/house2006?_s=ms

il ragno
12-15-2006, 02:20 AM
More than 22, at any rate.

Thomas777
12-15-2006, 02:21 AM
Except once you plea to the Fedgov on the kind of charges that he was going down on and inform for a probationary agreement, they fucking own you for life because you still have a 100+ year prison sentence hanging over your head.

Hes probably not a very useful informant but they probably ordered him to shill on da racist sites and get what info he can... unless they bust a taillight on his car and claim he violated his probation.

Look I know all about plea agreements, and I am well aware that they are governed by commonly accepted principles of contract law, but the fact is that Glenn Miller is not Salvatore Gravano, and his usefullness has long since run its course.

What possible use would Miller be to FedGov at this juncture? Is he going to be hailed into court to testify against PalatineCreator when the latter finally gets pinched on a kiddie porn beef? Is the DOJ going to jump through hoops to link random people to the same nucleus of operative fact that gave rise to Miller's obligations? Let's be reasonable here...

Thomas777
12-15-2006, 02:23 AM
I'm still waiting for the release of My Life: A Failure. Even fucking Jim Giles in Mississippi got 25,360 votes (16% of the total) in Mississippi. How many did Roxie get again?

http://news.aol.com/elections/house2006?_s=ms

As far as White Nutzionalist candidates go, Jim Giles is the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla. Glenn Miller has nothing on that guy.

Starr
12-15-2006, 02:24 AM
Is he a fed? I would say probably not, but that is not something that I would want to stake anything too important on.

Fade the Butcher
12-15-2006, 02:25 AM
More than 22, at any rate.

It is almost impossible to be that unpopular.

Kodos
12-15-2006, 02:27 AM
Look I know all about plea agreements, and I am well aware that they are governed by commonly accepted principles of contract law, but the fact is that Glenn Miller is not Salvatore Gravano, and his usefullness has long since run its course.

He posted a few threads asking people to reveal personal info, the kind of thing a very stupid informant would do. I wouldn't think he'd be useful either but evidently someone in the DOJ or the FBI disagrees.

Or at least they find it amusing to fuck with the old man (cops and prosecutors have a very high % of authoritarian and sadistic personalities...).

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 02:34 AM
I'm only teasing him.

Ya know what, Fade ?? A dozen Order members became government witness, and 2 more tried to. But all 14 were real White men for at least 18 months in their lives, prior to their arrests.

You ?? Ha !!! You lack the bare minimum manhood necessary to say who you are, even anonymously in cyber space, where it's perfectly safe, much less stick your neck out for Race and Nation, as those men did. Proving irrefutably by your own paralysis, and yellow anonymity, you're not only useless to our Cause, but an accomplice of the jews, and an accessory in the jewish enslavement, and genocide of your own people.

And reading between your lines these past 2 years, I know you know that I am right. Mend your ways or else slither back into the lemming nerd herds from whence you came.

Thomas777
12-15-2006, 02:38 AM
Ya know what, Fade ?? A dozen Order members became government witness, and 2 more tried to. But all 14 were real White men for at least 18 months in their lives, prior to their arrests.

You ?? Ha !!! You lack the bare minimum manhood necessary to say who you are, even anonymously in cyber space, where it's perfectly safe, much less stick your neck out for Race and Nation, as those men did. Proving irrefutably by your own paralysis, and yellow anonymity, you're not only useless to our Cause, but an accomplice of the jews, and an accessory in the jewish enslavement, and genocide of your own people.

And reading between your lines these past 2 years, I know you know that I am right. Mend your ways or else slither back into the lemming nerd herds from whence you came.

Fade is actually Harvey Fierstein and Il Ragno is actually Michael Musto. They met each other off Broadway and they are trying to sabotage WNism from within with their homosexual, Jewish antics. I know the REAL score, see Glenn?

Kriger
12-15-2006, 02:40 AM
The Billy Carter of the White National Bowel Movement has spoken.

Thomas777
12-15-2006, 02:42 AM
He posted a few threads asking people to reveal personal info, the kind of thing a very stupid informant would do. I wouldn't think he'd be useful either but evidently someone in the DOJ or the FBI disagrees.

Or at least they find it amusing to fuck with the old man (cops and prosecutors have a very high % of authoritarian and sadistic personalities...).

When Chertoff got a hard-on over Neo-nazis, he made an example out of Matt Hale with a tailor-made beef...he didn't need to trot out ol' Glenn Miller.

Glenn tries to get people to post personal info because he thinks he is calling you out and impugning your manhood by doing so.

Helios Panoptes
12-15-2006, 02:42 AM
I have seen no convincing evidence that TGM is a fed. I haven't seen him say or do anything that could not be attributed to stupidity. Weikel may be convinced, but I recall he thinks that Muslims didn't go to class in NYC on 9/11, or something like that.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 02:44 AM

What possible use would Miller be to FedGov at this juncture? Is he going to be hailed into court to testify against PalatineCreator when the latter finally gets pinched on a kiddie porn beef? Is the DOJ going to jump through hoops to link random people to the same nucleus of operative fact that gave rise to Miller's obligations? Let's be reasonable here...

Don't believe for a second any of these pussies actually believe I'm working for the feds. They only pretend to believe it. They dispise me rubbing their yellow noses into their own sewers, that's all.

But on the bright side, they do provide me with lots of bitch-slappin punching bags, for which I'm much appreciative.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 02:45 AM
A dozen Order members became government witness, and 2 more tried to. But all 14 were real White men for at least 18 months in their lives, prior to their arrests....

...when I torpedoed them all.

Don't believe for a second any of these pussies actually believe I'm working for the feds. They only pretend to believe it.

Frankly it's the only explanation that makes any sense of you still walking around free to tabloid-clerk your Weekly Reader and run for office on a platform of vote for me, and I'll burn a cross in the Rose Garden.

Kodos
12-15-2006, 02:47 AM
I have seen no convincing evidence that TGM is a fed. I haven't seen him say or do anything that could not be attributed to stupidity. Weikel may be convinced, but I recall he thinks that Muslims didn't go to class in NYC on 9/11, or something like that.

Someone told me that at her school they didn't in the morning beforehand...

Hard to believe they were tipped (even in a vague "something bad will happen then sense") without one of them spilling the beans though. The fundamental implausibility with conspiracy theories is that you bring in too many people and one will talk.

Thomas777
12-15-2006, 02:48 AM
Don't believe for a second any of these pussies actually believe I'm working for the feds. They only pretend to believe it. They dispise me rubbing their yellow noses into their own sewer, that's all.

But on the bright side, they do provide me with lots of bitch-slappin punching bags, for which I'm much appreciative.

I am going to advocate for Glenn Miller here:

Other than his conviction(s) related to his association with The Order, and the plea bargain that he negotiated with the Department of Justice, what evidence does anybody have that Glenn Miller is a law enforcement operative?

I have never seen Miller advocate terrorism, threaten violence against specific individuals, or otherwise solicit anybody else to violate the law. Furthermore, if the US Government was trying to route out potential WN terrorists/lone wolves, they have resources that would expedite these efforts that are far superior to human intelligence.

The allegation that Glenn Miller is a law enforcement agent is wholly unsubstantiated and frankly completely incredible.

Kodos
12-15-2006, 02:51 AM

Other than his conviction(s) related to his association with The Order, and the plea bargain that he negotiated with the Department of Justice, what evidence does anybody have that Glenn Miller is a law enforcement operative?

This is not a court of law and Im not going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't like him anyway his kind of racism is destructive to the interest of American natives and he is a rat.

That aside he has on several occasions asked people to be be real use their real name etc. Why a non snitch would ask people en masse to violate some pretty fundamental internet privacy precautions is something I cannot fathom.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 02:51 AM

Yeah, yeah, you'd better not exercise your freedom of speech, even in cyber space, cause a cyber space poster might report you to the ZOG if he finds out who you are.

LOL !! Imagine having this piece of yellow shit next to you at Valley Forge.

Helios Panoptes
12-15-2006, 02:53 AM

This is not a court of law and Im not going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't like him anyway his kind of racism is destructive to the interest of American natives and he is a rat.

That aside he has on several occasions asked people to be be real use their real name etc. Why a non snitch would ask people en masse to violate some pretty fundamental internet privacy precautions is something I cannot fathom.

The answer is stupidity or insanity. TBF does the same thing.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 03:00 AM
Would you let a convicted pyromaniac play with matches on your property?

Same principle. It's not that I have a smoking gun on Miller - I don't even care to look. But the contrast between his bourbon-soaked Viking rhetoric - then and now - and the actual recorded details of his complete cave-in to the same "ZOG" he chastises the rest of us for kowtowing to is like a neon sign warning one and all not to send him money, divulge your personal info, toss his newspaper on people's lawns, etc.

Is there anyone he put his arm around in 86 that he didn't put a knife into in 87? And what's been his m.o. since he got here? Tell me your real name and where you live or you're a pussy unworthy of my respect.

Yeah. Right. Now pull the other one.

Fed agent? Don't know and don't care. Rat is enough - and what a rat! The kind that sticks his head out of a hole 15 years later to pick up where he left off!

Thomas777
12-15-2006, 03:00 AM
The answer is stupidity or insanity. TBF does the same thing.

Hey, TBF has been on the internet since 1994 ya know.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 03:07 AM

Wrong, wrong, wrong. I've never asked anybody to cite their real names. I merely shamed the yellow bastards for not having the guts to.

Now tell me why the GD hell everybody doesn't ?? I mean, how the GD hell can yaw'll look yourselves in your mirrows, while being too GD yellow to speak your honest minds publicly, while proclaiming proudly who's doing the speaking ??

That's what the freak I don't understand. What the hell's the matter with you people ?? If I was that much of a paranoid slave, I'd pick up a gun and go after whoever make me that way.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 03:07 AM
LOL !! Imagine having this piece of yellow shit next to you at Valley Forge.

Yeah; let's imagine.

Dec 15th, 1777

General William Hope
Commander-in-Chief of the British Army in America
Philadelphia, Penn

Esteemed Sir:

First of all I'd like to thank you for the confidence you showed in me by allowing my release on bond. I won't betray that confidence.

My attorney informs me that I may approach you directly in the form of a letter , so here I go. The purpose is, of course, to tell my
side of the story as it relates to the two charges for which I am to be sentenced, and to ask for your Leniency.

I am guilty of issuing threats against the Crown thru the mail and of being in possession of unregistered muskets and a crate of untaxed tea. It is my understanding that my three-cornered hat is also illegal.

The best way to tell this story is to start from the beginning.

See, I had a plan.......

Thomas777
12-15-2006, 03:12 AM
Would you let a convicted pyromaniac play with matches on your property?

Same principle. It's not that I have a smoking gun on Miller - I don't even care to look. But the contrast between his bourbon-soaked Viking rhetoric - then and now - and the actual recorded details of his complete cave-in to the same "ZOG" he chastises the rest of us for kowtowing to is like a neon sign warning one and all not to send him money, divulge your personal info, toss his newspaper on people's lawns, etc.

Is there anyone he put his arm around in 86 that he didn't put a kinife into in 87? And what's been his m.o. since he got here? Tell me your real name and where you live or you're a pussy unworthy of my respect.

Yeah. Right. Now pull the other one.

Fed agent? Don't know and don't care. Rat is enough - and what a rat! The kind that sticks his head out of a hole 15 years later to pick up where he left off!

For sure, I agree 100%

I just get tired of hearing about Glenn Miller conspiracies. The scope of THIS quiery was "is GM a federal operative" and there is no evidence to substantiate the allegation.

The question is not "do you like Glenn Miller?" or "can Glenn Miller come over to your house, drink your beer, and fuck your sister?", so its really niether here nor there if people like him or not.

Glenn Miller "might" fuck farm animals too...but I'm not going to call him "Pigfucker Glenn Miller" unless I see some clear and convincing evidence to that effect.

koch curve
12-15-2006, 03:16 AM
pigfucker glenn miller

Fade the Butcher
12-15-2006, 03:40 AM
Wrong, wrong, wrong. I've never asked anybody to cite their real names. I merely shamed the yellow bastards for not having the guts to.

Thus speaks the drunk who pissed in his pants when ZOG came knocking on his trailer door. :p

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 03:40 AM
pigfucker glenn miller

Hey gang, Hymie's here !!! Somebody plug in the micro wave, turn on some Wagner music, and fetch the gold-teeth plucker. I'll coax him into the "showers".

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 03:46 AM
Thus speaks the drunk who pissed in his pants when ZOG came knocking on his trailer door. :p

But I at least owned up to who I am, oh anonymous, crypto White "man".

LOL !!!

Do try again, though.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 03:50 AM
Yeah; let's imagine.

Get over your fixation with me, will ya ?? I already told you I'm 66, a heterosexual, and dispiser of shit-eating faggots. Geesscchhhh......

il ragno
12-15-2006, 04:32 AM
I already told you I'm 66, a heterosexual, and dispiser of shit-eating faggots. Geesscchhhh......

And Father of the Year....don't forget Father of the Year!

Mike
12-15-2006, 05:05 AM
My words from below adopted from VNNF. But first, read the words of Glenn Miller himself, ridiculous parody of a WN leader:

Using a rented copy machine, we printed 2,000 copies of my Declaration of War, inside our rented apartment in Monroe, Louisiana, and then mailed them to around 1,900 selected members of the WPP, other White groups, the Associated Press, U.S. Attorney Sam Currin, the U.S. Congress and Senate, SBI, FBI, UPI, Associated Press, CBS NBC, ABC, and the New York Times, and a dozen or so other newspapers around the country.

Allowing three days for receipt of the declarations, I phoned U.S. Attorney Sam Currin via Mike Blackmon, of WPTF radio, in Raleigh, NC and listed our demands. Mike taped the conversation.

Among my demands were (1) $888,000 in damages for violating the rights of 5,000 members of the White Patriot Party, (2) Restoration of my constitutional rights, (3) Release of Stephen Miller from prison, (4) A meeting with the State Bureau of Investigation and U.S. Attorney Sam Currin, with media present, (5) An investigation into the Southern Poverty Law Center and Morris Dees for malicious and illegal use of the federal courts to persecute members of the WPP, (6) Null and Void my July 1986 conviction for operating a paramilitary organization, (7) Allow me to return as leader of the White Patriot Party unhindered by federal authorities, and (8) an apology.

Should any of our demands be denied, we would immediately commence violent revolution against the federal government, Jews, and all colored races. We would start a race war and make the White man fight. My Declaration of War had already ordered members of the WPP to begin the revolution.
Study questions for the thoughtful WN or pro-White well-wisher:

Question 1. Would you write a "Declaration of War" like this? What would you do if a comrade or local leader placed such a declaration in front of you to proofread, informing you that he seriously intended to send copies to the US Congress and Senate, and the media? Would you help him?

Question 2. I think we can agree that if a rank-and-file WN is framed up for no real reason by the feds, that's one thing. However, don't you think it's a joker thing to do to write such a bold document, and then get arrested in your trailer, completely hungover, surrendering without a fight, and then roll like a bowling ball into a plea agreement? Isn't there a mismatch between behavior and bravado here?

What sort of idiot does such a thing as stupid as to declare war on the USA, and then get arrested hungover without a fight? And then plea bargain our way out. To me the whole thing sounds like a sick Saturday Night Live satire of Bob Mathews' genuine commitment and sacrifice at Whidbey Island.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:01 AM
My words from below adopted from VNNF. But first, read the words of Glenn Miller himself, ridiculous parody of a WN leader:

Study questions for the thoughtful WN or pro-White well-wisher:

Question 1. Would you write a "Declaration of War" like this? What would you do if a comrade or local leader placed such a declaration in front of you to proofread, informing you that he seriously intended to send copies to the US Congress and Senate, and the media? Would you help him?

Question 2. I think we can agree that if a rank-and-file WN is framed up for no real reason by the feds, that's one thing. However, don't you think it's a joker thing to do to write such a bold document, and then get arrested in your trailer, completely hungover, surrendering without a fight, and then roll like a bowling ball into a plea agreement? Isn't there a mismatch between behavior and bravado here?

What sort of idiot does such a thing as stupid as to declare war on the USA, and then get arrested hungover without a fight? And then plea bargain our way out. To me the whole thing sounds like a sick Saturday Night Live satire of Bob Mathews' genuine commitment and sacrifice at Whidbey Island.

Gee guy, what are your WN activism credentials that qualify you to even speak in my presence, much less voice criticism of Der Rounder ?? Eh ??

I mean it ain't like the opinions of anonymous, keyboard-commando "pro-white well wishers", hold more value than a hot hen turd, ya know.

Ahknaton
12-15-2006, 06:10 AM
Just curious Glenn, why do you call yourself "Rounder" on VNN? What's the origin of the nickname?

(honest question, not pulling the piss).

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:10 AM
And Father of the Year....don't forget Father of the Year!

Not to worry. Besides, how could I forget when my 5 Aryan warrior children remind me every year. How many you got ?? Awwwghfffffggrrrffff... he he he he he !!!! How thoughtless of me to forget faggots don't procreate.

You did say: "I might be a faggot", did you not ??

Starr
12-15-2006, 06:13 AM
I mean it ain't like the opinions of anonymous, keyboard-commando "pro-white well wishers", hold more value than a hot hen turd, ya know.

Oh, god. lol. there is that phrase again.:rofl:

Ahknaton
12-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Has anyone else noticed that Masty and Glenn Miller are the only posters on this forum to get all ethnic on us and try and ham it up by typing their posts phonetically with fake "accents"? You don't see guy or MP typing "oy vey!" or harjit exclaiming "goodness gracious!" every couple of lines the way Miller busts out with his "yaw'll"s and southern-fried grammar fer example now do ya?

Mike
12-15-2006, 06:20 AM
I was with the NA for a few years. I went to rallies and put out flyers. I'm the real deal. I learned a lot from my time in a hardcore group. You, on the other hand, have learned nothing, in all your years. You are utterly pathetic. You are not interested in learning, or improving. You are basically a resentful dinosaur.

Robert Mathews declared war. You declared war. And now, Mathews is gone, possibly in Valhalla, hopefully being served mead by the valkyries. The man meant what he said. And you? On the Phora, referencing yourself in the third person, engaging in your lifelong habit of cowardly bravado and crappy putdowns, lowly piece of shit that you are.

Gee guy, what are your WN activism credentials that qualify you to even speak in my presence, much less voice criticism of Der Rounder ?? Eh ??

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:20 AM
Just curious Glenn, why do you call yourself "Rounder" on VNN? What's the origin of the nickname?

(honest question, not pulling the piss).

My favorite uncle (out of the 7), Joseph Edward Allen, literally the most unforgetable man I've ever known, went by the nick name "Rounder". And that's where I got it. I could easily write a fairly lengthy book about him, he was that great of a man.

When Bob Mathews brought me $200,000 in cash in 1984, he asked me to select a code name for crypto contact purposes, and I selected "Rounder".

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:24 AM
I was with the NA for a few years. I went to rallies and put out flyers. I'm the real deal. I learned a lot from my time in a hardcore group. You, on the other hand, have learned nothing, in all your years. You are utterly pathetic. You are not interested in learning, or improving. You are basically a resentful dinosaur.

Robert Mathews declared war. You declared war. And now, Mathews is gone, possibly in Valhalla, hopefully being served mead by the valkyries. The man meant what he said. And you? On the Phora, referencing yourself in the third person, engaging in your lifelong habit of cowardly bravado and crappy putdowns, lowly piece of shit that you are.

(gasp, gasp !!!). . . . I resent that.

Well at least The Movement got a little milage out of you before you turned into a lard-ass-glued-to-a-computer-stool.

koch curve
12-15-2006, 06:24 AM
My favorite uncle (out of the 7), Joseph Edward Allen, literally the most unforgetable man I've ever known, went by the nick name "Rounder". And that's where I got it. I could easily write a fairly lengthy book about him, he was that great of a man.

When Bob Mathews brought me $200,000 in cash in 1984, he asked me to select a code name for crypto contact purposes, and I selected "Rounder".

wait two days ago you said it was because you beat up black people when you were a kid whats with the change?

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:28 AM
Oh, god. lol. there is that phrase again.:rofl:

I got that term from my grandmother when I was a tot. For not brushing my teeth, she'd say my breath smelled like a hot hen turd. Which caused me to brush more often, as she intended.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 06:33 AM
You did say: "I might be a faggot", did you not ??

I say a lot of things, Swamp Rat.

Here's a clue: only the things I say to you about you - you're a proven quisling/juicehead/functioning retard/disgrace to the white race/inbred defective/enthusiastic chicken-fucker, and like that - are meant to be taken seriously.

Anything else I've said to you is either to shoo you away, or the equivalent of throwing a table scrap to a mangy cur. Either way, it doesn't matter. Who's left, in or out of the "movement", who gives you any credence? I mean, you ran for Congress on a platform of "vote for me and I swear I'll comb my hair and wear real shoes instead of flip-flops throughout my entire term" - in a state full of mouth-breathing hick morons who cook 'food' with visible tread-marks on it - and you still couldn't scare up 25 votes!

Glory be, Swamp Rat - it shore make a body pine fer them good auld days when you was getting 5000 votes a clip fer them nuisance campaigns o'yourn, don't it? Seems like even white folk who're sick and tard of nigras and Meskins know better than to press a lever for yuh. Just like they use your dumbshit 'newspaper' to wrap fish in, when they ain't throwin' it in the trash on sight, that is.

It's mighty fittin' that you were a "Master Sergeant" during a war we lost, doncha think? Mighty fittin'. Preserves your perfect record: 0-for-life.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:36 AM
wait two days ago you said it was because you beat up black people when you were a kid whats with the change?

Well, that too. After all, a "Rounder" is a rounder. But you spin-lied. I never said that. What I said was: "They don't call me Rounder for nothing."

Quit kike-aliking, kike. (As if that's possible).

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:40 AM

Here's a clue: only the things I say to you about you - you're a proven quisling/juicehead/functioning retard/disgrace to the white race/inbred defective/enthusiastic chicken-fucker, and like that - are meant to be taken seriously.

Anything else I've said to you is either to shoo you away, or the equivalent of throwing a table scrap to a mangy cur. Either way, it doesn't matter. Who's left, in or out of the "movement", who gives you any credence? I mean, you ran for Congress on a platform of "vote for me and I swear I'll comb my hair and wear real shoes instead of flip-flops throughout my entire term" - in a state full of mouth-breathing hick morons who cook 'food' with visible tread-marks on it - and you still couldn't scare up 25 votes!

Glory be, Swamp Rat - it shore make a body pine fer them good auld days when you was getting 5000 votes a clip fer them nuisance campaigns o'yourn, don't it? Seems like even white folk who're sick and tard of nigras and Meskins know better than to press a lever for yuh. Just like they use your dumbshit 'newspaper' to wrap fish in, when they ain't throwin' it in the trash on sight, that is.

It's mighty fittin' that you were a "Master Sergeant" during a war we lost, doncha think? Mighty fittin'. Preserves your perfect record: 0-for-life.

Easy, easy big feller. Or you're liable to have a nervous breakdown to add to your HIV worries.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 08:36 AM
It's always interesting to watch TGM interacting with Squarejohn America.

Traitor Glenn went on some Missouri newspaper's forum page to - well, do his thing, as per usual.

What's most interesting is watching TGM begin by trying to appear moderate - ie, a hypocritical pussy. Don't worry, though - he's reduced to his usual shenanigans soon enough. But apparently TGM doesn't mind using "Nazi" as a pejorative, or plugging the books of a prominent Jewish neocon, early on in the conversation. Mustn't frighten off the voters!

http://forums.news-leader.com/viewtopic.php?t=2093&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Gee, I didn't know the News-Leader allowed defamatory, libelous personal attacks, especially of the 2nd-hand kind taken from a nazi website....

Is Glenn "Sieg heil!!!' Miller telling people that only morons frequent Nazi websites??

But wait - check this out:

Surely, you folks have figured out by now that jews dominate the media, most especially TV and Hollywood propaganda. The movie "Roots" incited racial hatred and violence among Blacks, and paralyzing shame and self-hatred among most Southern Whites, which made us easy prey during the subsequent epidemic of Black racist attacks against White Southerners, in particular. (See also the book, "Hatin Whitey", A NYT best seller)

Whites, and especially Southern Whites, are taught in school and daily by the jewsmedia, to dispise their own heritage, people, and history, and to therefore, abandon their own identity.

Read the book, "Hatin Whitey", a NYT best seller, for just one example of proof.

Looks like when he's not accusing Fade of sucking up to David Horowitz, he's helping David Horowitz sell books! And this comes in the context of a rant - against Jewish media!

Seems ol' Rounder the Swamp Rat only likes tellin' it like it is to do-nothing kike-a-likes on racialist forums, but when he's got his ironed bowling shirt on, he'll step on his own dick and soften his message just like any Race-traitor Politician (20 pts) would! Of course it's not long - when is it ever? - before we get around to The Only Real Topic:

If anyone's interested in hearing my side, regarding why I plea-bargained with the feds back in 1987, click the link below. The complete story is there. (www.whitepatriotparty.com - then click on "My Side of the Story" on left of screen.

http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/myside.htm

The video is here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9158422089779051101&q=Glenn+Miller

POINT 1: Not one soul ever served one day behind bars on account of my plea-bargain.

POINT 2: My plea-bargain came almost 2 years after a dozen members of The Order became government witnesses and informed the feds about my association with them, which guaranteed me life behind bars, had I not plea-bargained. I owed no loyalty to The Order, after a dozen of them ratted me out.

I regret nothing.

Glenn Miller
Master Sergeant, US Army - Retired
417-463-7703
vnnforum.com and govnn.com

P.S. Hey Pioneer and Parsifal !!!! I've stated my phone number. How about stating your's ?? My lawyers want to contact you both.

but I guess, emboldened by being in polite society - or in other words, relatively safe from attack thus far - Traitor Glenn proceeds to really show his Victim Colors and then some:

I'm a bit relieved to learn you're not a member of the SCV, Chris. As you can tell, I hold them in very low esteem. Samuel S. Currin who later became an officer in the SCV, was the US Attorney for the Eastern District of NC in 1986 when he teamed up with the jewish head of The Southern Poverty Law Center Morris Segelman Dees, and both framed me in a federal trial, to include using 2 lying jail house witnesses, and fabricated evidence, and got me convicted for operating a para-military organization, with the intent to cause civil disorder.

Those ridiculous charges and conviction resulted in me being ordered by a federal judge to cease my association with The White Patriot Party, and organization of over 5,000 members and supporters, that took me 6 years to build. I was exiled completely from the White Rights Movement on purely trumped up charges.

And that's why I went underground, and declared war on the federal government and jews - to restore my constitutional rights to assemble and associate with whomever I damn well pleased.

Getting back to the War for Southern Independence, hell it ain't too late to try again, ya know.

Hell, that they ratted on me so I ratted on them back story has got so much wear on the radial-treads by now, why not up the ante? So now it's "I was framed", lol.

But what's all this about the War for Southern Independence? Oh, did I forget to mention that this particular discussion was among educated and gainfully-employed white Southerners upset at the campaign against the Confederate Flag, and loyal to the civilized virtues of the Old South?

In other words, the very people that any white-rights movement needs to cultivate if it's to have any viable future momentum in this country? Don't tell Master Strategist (Retired) TGM, who seizes this opportunity to win hearts and minds and - like always - leaves behind the standard smoking rubble instead.

Watch how the tone of his posts grows progressively cruder and stupider:

You people talking about your brave Confederate ancestors make me sick. They had guts, honor, and manhood. While the so-called SCV are too yellow to hold a public parade in downtown Springfield for fear of negro teenagers. Your own Confederate ancestors curse you from their graves.

Hey, here's a photo of over 500 of the REAL sons of the confederacy, the glorious Confederate Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, marching down main street of a Southern state capitol, carry Confederate Battle Flags, while daring anybody to stop us:
http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/millermarch22.JPG

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9158422089779051101&q=Glenn+Miller

And we didn't crawl on our knees begging for permission from coloreds, jews or the Zionist Occupation Government, either.

Hey Chris, how come you didn't tell um about "Camp Pillow" ?? Nathan Bedford Forrest and his Confederates were so outraged by negroes daring to bear arms against White men, he massacred hundreds of black union troops at Camp Pillow, TN in 1963, as they crawled, and begged to surrender, many saying: "We didn't wanna fight you rebels, dem yankess made us do it."

Let's keep the facts straight, not jewish approved polically correct.

Did yaw'll hear that ?? He says he'll "DEFEND". Meaning he'll "DEFEND" anonymously in cyber space. Wow !!! What a tough rebel fighter defending the Confederate Battle Flag. With "DEFENDERS" like him, the South will surely rise again.

LOL ! ! !

And oh how courageous of this anonymous, computer-commando to attack dat mean ole Ku Klux Klan with his keyboard fingers.

Surely he deserves a medal for bravery above and beyond the call of duty. LOL !!!

"The Klan" is virtually extinct now, thanks to government entrapments and frame-ups, and jewsmedia demonization propaganda lies.

Meanwhile, spineless computer "commandos" exchange jibberishes in cyber space begging for reason and fair play from the powers-that-be who themselves, are instigators or accomplices in the ongoing genocide against White people.

My God man, get a pair, and get up off your freakin knees. You're making a sissy of yourself and embarrassing the real Southern White men on this board.

Be a man !! Take a stand !! Defend the Confederate Battle Flag with guts not beggings.

Ha ! ! ! You say "it has nothing to with begging", but yet here's what you wrote:

"I am deeply sorry LG. I should have read more closely before I jumped on the keyboard. Besides that I houls have known better. You usually support issues of free choice w/o question. I am sorry for my snide remarks. I am just a little antsy with this issue. Please forgive me and thanks for supporting the idea."

MILLER NOTE: If that ain't ass kissing begging on your freakin knees, then there's no such thing. And then to make your own belly-crawling situation worse, you lied about saying it. Which together, makes you a sissy and liar to boot.

And for saying "I am more of a Southern man than you will ever be", you lied yet again.

Where's your proof of Southern manhood ?? Begging in cyber space for permission to flag little fags in isolated cemeteries don't count.

Here's M Y proof ! ! !

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9158422089779051101&q=Glenn+Miller

Of course, you don't need to ever log in to VNN, even once, to figure out Traitor Glenn. A working brain can accomplish it in an eyeblink:

Miller, your racist BS is only an annoyance which the authorities put up with because the sticky tape might draw in more flies. You don’t give a damn about the Confederate flag, or the flag of our nation, the United States of America. You really don’t give a damn about anything but yourself. Hell, you’d spout the sayings of Ho Chi Minh if you thought you could get attention doing it.

Jimbo Gomez
12-15-2006, 09:26 AM

Makes you wonder what exactly he means with 'yellow'. :p

Jimbo Gomez
12-15-2006, 09:29 AM
Has anyone else noticed that Masty and Glenn Miller are the only posters on this forum to get all ethnic on us and try and ham it up by typing their posts phonetically with fake "accents"? You don't see guy or MP typing "oy vey!" or harjit exclaiming "goodness gracious!" every couple of lines the way Miller busts out with his "yaw'll"s and southern-fried grammar fer example now do ya?

Masty would kick Glenn's ass with one hand tied behind his back. It'd be a fun brawl to watch.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 09:42 AM
C'mon, Stan - it's jewlag time for TGM.....it really, really is.

Jimbo Gomez
12-15-2006, 09:47 AM
I see many people request this measure. I'm not convinced of its usefulness, but I suppose there's no harm in me putting it on the table with the other admins.

Vasily Zaitsev
12-15-2006, 09:48 AM
I see many people request this measure. I'm not convinced of its usefulness, but I suppose there's no harm in me putting it on the table with the other admins.

Miller threads are like babes threads--they're post-magnets that take away from better discussions.

If you can justify protecting people from themselves in banning babes threads, surely you can do the same as regards Miller.

Jimbo Gomez
12-15-2006, 09:53 AM
Miller threads are like babes threads--they're post-magnets that take away from better discussions.

If you can justify protecting people from themselves in banning babes threads, surely you can do the same as regards Miller.

I agree 100%. But if several longstanding highly respected members ask for something that once in the history of the forum was considered acceptable I see no harm in passing their opinion along, even if I don't agree with it.

TGM has not been banned yet because, frankly, being stupid is not a crime. As long as he's a member I suppose people will 'debate' with him.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Listen to this Muscovite, Stan. Surely there is more aesthetic and educational value in a gorgeous, nearly-nude girl than in another interchangable shovelful of the Swamp Rat's hog-slop.

And a Jewlag isn't a ban - it's just caging up Miller in his own subforum, and giving the rest of us a chance to avoid him completely.

Ambrosio Spinola
12-15-2006, 10:05 AM
And I was about to suggest we close this thread and end this unfortunate relation.

Jewlag threads are still a problem as they keep showing up on the "New posts" searches many do.
Aditionally there is no reason we should open a free-for-all subforum when we have already decided to avoid trash magnets like "Hell" subforums.

TGM had been given up until now...leniency..due to the public service he had been doing in cracking the whole forum up (not just part of it). If this becomming a liability then Im all for being consitant with the rest of trolls we have shown to the door previously.

Draco
12-15-2006, 11:47 AM
If we can't swap babe pics, why must we endure thread after thread regarding a guy whose parents swapped chromosomes to make him?

Yes it's fun to kick the drunk, however, its gotten to the point where we all know what a pathetic diarrhea squirt the rat is, and it's just just old. The time for Miller to enter a Jewlag is nigh. Who knows, once you throw him in there, he'll probably start naming names out of habit.

Hachiko
12-15-2006, 02:01 PM
A few years back, MTV had a bad comedy show called The State (anyone remember that stinker?). Well, there was one good skit, and that was a mock talk show where one of the members spoke to the "host" about how he had perfected the art of "Monkey Torture". And sure enough, he had a little monkey with him to illustrate the point (trust me, it was funnier than it sounds). The host asked him, shocked, if he actually hurt the monkeys, and he said no, the best way to torture them would be to walk into the room and say to the other monkeys "Hey guys, it sure has been sad around here ever since Bobo died. :(". Even though, of course, Bobo was still sitting in the corner.
I say we do the same with ol' Glenn, what do you think? :D

So, who else here at the Phora was saddened to hear the news of the passing of Congressman Frazier Glenn Miller? :D

il ragno
12-15-2006, 03:11 PM
So, who else here at the Phora was saddened to hear the news of the passing of Congressman Frazier Glenn Miller?

There wasn't a dry eye at the memorial tractor-pull, I can tell you that. And every year, on the week of his passing, the Stuckey's by the last exit on I-229 will honor Glenn by renaming their pulled pork in a hot dog bun a Rat Jacket.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 03:37 PM
I agree 100%. But if several longstanding highly respected members ask for something that once in the history of the forum was considered acceptable I see no harm in passing their opinion along, even if I don't agree with it.

TGM has not been banned yet because, frankly, being stupid is not a crime. As long as he's a member I suppose people will 'debate' with him.

That's mighty "white" of ya, Bill. Not to fear though. I'm outa here shortly - just as soon as my newspaper layout professional completes his job so I can begin "pushing" White Patriot Leader newspapers around the country, again.

I'll post the link to the completed edition here, for yaw'lls reading enjoyment and envy.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 03:41 PM

We didn't lose the war in Greensboro, NC on November 3rd, 1979, though. We kicked kike, koon and bolshevik ass, big time on that day. And all the victors were rednecks. Never forget that.

Oh, glory day !!!

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 04:15 PM
"Ill Rag On" musta spent hours researching and then composing his following phora posting. Judge for yourselves by reading it again. And then at post #82 above, he says he wants me thrown into the jewlag "to give the rest of us a chance to avoid him completely."

Now while I admit I'm no psychiatrist, I simply cannot help but wonder how many "marbles" he's got left. Ya know, after his admitted past as a hippy, drug addict, and porno store peddler as well as his recent confession that he might be an avid consumer of human shit and lover of hairy male assholes bearing "tags".

It pains me to say so, but he might have some loose "screws" banging around inside that obviously small cranium of his. Whatyaw'llthink ?? I mean does he really want me canned, or does he want to continue flirting with this 66 year old redneck ?? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Check out his long, long "labor of love" below, and judge for yourselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's always interesting to watch TGM interacting with Squarejohn America.

Traitor Glenn went on some Missouri newspaper's forum page to - well, do his thing, as per usual.

What's most interesting is watching TGM begin by trying to appear moderate - ie, a hypocritical pussy. Don't worry, though - he's reduced to his usual shenanigans soon enough. But apparently TGM doesn't mind using "Nazi" as a pejorative, or plugging the books of a prominent Jewish neocon, early on in the conversation. Mustn't frighten off the voters!

http://forums.news-leader.com/viewto...=asc&star t=0

Quote:
Gee, I didn't know the News-Leader allowed defamatory, libelous personal attacks, especially of the 2nd-hand kind taken from a nazi website....

Is Glenn "Sieg heil!!!' Miller telling people that only morons frequent Nazi websites??

But wait - check this out:

Quote:
Surely, you folks have figured out by now that jews dominate the media, most especially TV and Hollywood propaganda. The movie "Roots" incited racial hatred and violence among Blacks, and paralyzing shame and self-hatred among most Southern Whites, which made us easy prey during the subsequent epidemic of Black racist attacks against White Southerners, in particular. (See also the book, "Hatin Whitey", A NYT best seller)

Quote:
Whites, and especially Southern Whites, are taught in school and daily by the jewsmedia, to dispise their own heritage, people, and history, and to therefore, abandon their own identity.

Read the book, "Hatin Whitey", a NYT best seller, for just one example of proof.

Looks like when he's not accusing Fade of sucking up to David Horowitz, he's helping David Horowitz sell books! And this comes in the context of a rant - against Jewish media!

Seems ol' Rounder the Swamp Rat only likes tellin' it like it is to do-nothing kike-a-likes on racialist forums, but when he's got his ironed bowling shirt on, he'll step on his own dick and soften his message just like any Race-traitor Politician (20 pts) would! Of course it's not long - when is it ever? - before we get around to The Only Real Topic:

Quote:
If anyone's interested in hearing my side, regarding why I plea-bargained with the feds back in 1987, click the link below. The complete story is there. (www.whitepatriotparty.com - then click on "My Side of the Story" on left of screen.

http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/myside.htm

The video is here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=Glenn+Miller

POINT 1: Not one soul ever served one day behind bars on account of my plea-bargain.

POINT 2: My plea-bargain came almost 2 years after a dozen members of The Order became government witnesses and informed the feds about my association with them, which guaranteed me life behind bars, had I not plea-bargained. I owed no loyalty to The Order, after a dozen of them ratted me out.

I regret nothing.

Glenn Miller
Master Sergeant, US Army - Retired
417-463-7703
vnnforum.com and govnn.com

P.S. Hey Pioneer and Parsifal !!!! I've stated my phone number. How about stating your's ?? My lawyers want to contact you both.

but I guess, emboldened by being in polite society - or in other words, relatively safe from attack thus far - Traitor Glenn proceeds to really show his Victim Colors and then some:

Quote:
I'm a bit relieved to learn you're not a member of the SCV, Chris. As you can tell, I hold them in very low esteem. Samuel S. Currin who later became an officer in the SCV, was the US Attorney for the Eastern District of NC in 1986 when he teamed up with the jewish head of The Southern Poverty Law Center Morris Segelman Dees, and both framed me in a federal trial, to include using 2 lying jail house witnesses, and fabricated evidence, and got me convicted for operating a para-military organization, with the intent to cause civil disorder.

Those ridiculous charges and conviction resulted in me being ordered by a federal judge to cease my association with The White Patriot Party, and organization of over 5,000 members and supporters, that took me 6 years to build. I was exiled completely from the White Rights Movement on purely trumped up charges.

And that's why I went underground, and declared war on the federal government and jews - to restore my constitutional rights to assemble and associate with whomever I damn well pleased.

Getting back to the War for Southern Independence, hell it ain't too late to try again, ya know.

Hell, that they ratted on me so I ratted on them back story has got so much wear on the radial-treads by now, why not up the ante? So now it's "I was framed", lol.

But what's all this about the War for Southern Independence? Oh, did I forget to mention that this particular discussion was among educated and gainfully-employed white Southerners upset at the campaign against the Confederate Flag, and loyal to the civilized virtues of the Old South?

In other words, the very people that any white-rights movement needs to cultivate if it's to have any viable future momentum in this country? Don't tell Master Strategist (Retired) TGM, who seizes this opportunity to win hearts and minds and - like always - leaves behind the standard smoking rubble instead.

Watch how the tone of his posts grows progressively cruder and stupider:

Quote:
You people talking about your brave Confederate ancestors make me sick. They had guts, honor, and manhood. While the so-called SCV are too yellow to hold a public parade in downtown Springfield for fear of negro teenagers. Your own Confederate ancestors curse you from their graves.

Quote:
Hey, here's a photo of over 500 of the REAL sons of the confederacy, the glorious Confederate Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, marching down main street of a Southern state capitol, carry Confederate Battle Flags, while daring anybody to stop us:
http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/millermarch22.JPG

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=Glenn+Miller

And we didn't crawl on our knees begging for permission from coloreds, jews or the Zionist Occupation Government, either.

Quote:
Hey Chris, how come you didn't tell um about "Camp Pillow" ?? Nathan Bedford Forrest and his Confederates were so outraged by negroes daring to bear arms against White men, he massacred hundreds of black union troops at Camp Pillow, TN in 1963, as they crawled, and begged to surrender, many saying: "We didn't wanna fight you rebels, dem yankess made us do it."

Let's keep the facts straight, not jewish approved polically correct.

Quote:
Did yaw'll hear that ?? He says he'll "DEFEND". Meaning he'll "DEFEND" anonymously in cyber space. Wow !!! What a tough rebel fighter defending the Confederate Battle Flag. With "DEFENDERS" like him, the South will surely rise again.

LOL ! ! !

And oh how courageous of this anonymous, computer-commando to attack dat mean ole Ku Klux Klan with his keyboard fingers.

Surely he deserves a medal for bravery above and beyond the call of duty. LOL !!!

Quote:
"The Klan" is virtually extinct now, thanks to government entrapments and frame-ups, and jewsmedia demonization propaganda lies.

Meanwhile, spineless computer "commandos" exchange jibberishes in cyber space begging for reason and fair play from the powers-that-be who themselves, are instigators or accomplices in the ongoing genocide against White people.

My God man, get a pair, and get up off your freakin knees. You're making a sissy of yourself and embarrassing the real Southern White men on this board.

Be a man !! Take a stand !! Defend the Confederate Battle Flag with guts not beggings.

Quote:
Ha ! ! ! You say "it has nothing to with begging", but yet here's what you wrote:

"I am deeply sorry LG. I should have read more closely before I jumped on the keyboard. Besides that I houls have known better. You usually support issues of free choice w/o question. I am sorry for my snide remarks. I am just a little antsy with this issue. Please forgive me and thanks for supporting the idea."

MILLER NOTE: If that ain't ass kissing begging on your freakin knees, then there's no such thing. And then to make your own belly-crawling situation worse, you lied about saying it. Which together, makes you a sissy and liar to boot.

And for saying "I am more of a Southern man than you will ever be", you lied yet again.

Where's your proof of Southern manhood ?? Begging in cyber space for permission to flag little fags in isolated cemeteries don't count.

Here's M Y proof ! ! !

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=Glenn+Miller

Of course, you don't need to ever log in to VNN, even once, to figure out Traitor Glenn. A working brain can accomplish it in an eyeblink:

Quote:
Miller, your racist BS is only an annoyance which the authorities put up with because the sticky tape might draw in more flies. You don’t give a damn about the Confederate flag, or the flag of our nation, the United States of America. You really don’t give a damn about anything but yourself. Hell, you’d spout the sayings of Ho Chi Minh if you thought you could get attention doing it.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Masty would kick Glenn's ass with one hand tied behind his back. It'd be a fun brawl to watch.

That's a clear confession that no one else has. Thanks.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 05:47 PM
"Ill Rag On" musta spent hours researching and then composing his following phora posting.

Less than ten minutes actually.

Ya know, after his admitted past as a hippy, drug addict, and porno store peddler as well as his recent confession that he might be an avid consumer of human shit and lover of hairy male assholes bearing "tags".

Yeah..... it's my past, but you did all my "admitting" for me. Another "victory" for the Swamp Rat!

I'm now in the process of reading your "book", A WHITE MAN SPEAKS OUT. I'll give you credit that the first part of the introduction, at least, is written in a semi-restrained tone of voice and articulates some reasonable complaints about where America is headed (not that these are original thoughts or anything), but long before we even hit Ch 1, the facade of rationality is sliding off and the pathology and megalomania have reasserted dominance. The self-congratulation and self-aggrandizement is something to see, but it's the shabbiness of your mangy 'triumphs' that make it so unintentionally funny. You think Thor and Loki are making room at the dais in Valhalla for your low-rent shenanigans?

Again, though this is screaming into deaf ears: you don't need to scapegoat Jews and brillos. By your own hand, you've demonized, thus marginalized, whites' legitimate right to defend their interests and way of life. For every beer-farting clown you enlisted, you frightened away ten white folks purely by reinforcing every single last negative stereotype associated with "white power". But what does that matter? The main thing is that you were a big fish in the smallest of ponds, and got to feel pretty powerful for once in your seedy life - wearing uniforms, lighting crosses, leading "men".

So far (I haven't finished it yet), A WHITE MAN SPEAKS OUT is as jampacked with ludicrous, self-serving twaddle as any shabgoy politician's autobio.

I especially like the bit where you bemoan how "Jewish control of the book distribution system will insure it is not widely read". Nothing would please the Jews more, I think, than this book be widely read. Hell, if Hollywitz ever got the rights, they could finish off the job that you started, boxing the white man in with no place at all to go.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Less than ten minutes actually.

Yeah..... it's my past, but you did all my "admitting" for me. Another "victory" for the Swamp Rat!

I'm now in the process of reading your "book", A WHITE MAN SPEAKS OUT. I'll give you credit that the first part of the introduction, at least, is written in a semi-restrained tone of voice and articulates some reasonable complaints about where America is headed (not that these are original thoughts or anything), but long before we even hit Ch 1, the facade of rationality is sliding off and the pathology and megalomania have reasserted dominance. The self-congratulation and self-aggrandizement is something to see, but it's the shabbiness of your mangy 'triumphs' that make it so unintentionally funny. You think Thor and Loki are making room at the dais in Valhalla for your low-rent shenanigans?

Again, though this is screaming into deaf ears: you don't need to scapegoat Jews and brillos. By your own hand, you've demonized, thus marginalized, whites' legitimate right to defend their interests and way of life. For every beer-farting clown you enlisted, you frightened away ten white folks purely by reinforcing every single last negative stereotype associated with "white power". But what does that matter? The main thing is that you were a big fish in the smallest of ponds, and got to feel pretty powerful for once in your seedy life - wearing uniforms, lighting crosses, leading "men".

So far (I haven't finished it yet), A WHITE MAN SPEAKS OUT is as jampacked with ludicrous, self-serving twaddle as any shabgoy politician's autobio.

I especially like the bit where you bemoan how "Jewish control of the book distribution system will insure it is not widely read". Nothing would please the Jews more, I think, than this book be widely read. Hell, if Hollywitz ever got the rights, they could finish off the job that you started, boxing the white man in with no place at all to go.

I never claimed to be a great writer, or even especially intelligent. I'm just an average honest White men. I did the best I could in the 70's and 80's with what faculties I possess. Gave it my best shot, so to speak. The book is a simple testament to my beliefs and activisms, with the objective of inspiring White men a bit, and convincing them to become activists.

And it gave me something productive to do while in prison, where I wrote most of the book. 26 publishers btw, turned me down. I couldn't even find a willing printer until 1999. And the one I finally found demanded cash, and was third rate, as you can tell by the many errors in grammar and spellings. They even mis-spelled my home town, Raleigh. Cost: $5,500.00 for 1,000 copies. All out of my own pocket. But they're all in circulation (or in trash cans), except for about 60 copies that remain.

You lied when you said "less than 10 minutes". Nobody believes that. You oughta respect your credibility a lil more than you do. But on the other hand, considering your audience, it really doesn't much matter. Eh ??

Kodos
12-15-2006, 07:14 PM

TGM has not been banned yet because, frankly, being stupid is not a crime.

It is when you have your own opinion... errr well it should be.

Eugenic posting policy now... babe threads do less damage then idiots.

Masty
12-15-2006, 08:02 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Masty and Glenn Miller are the only posters on this forum to get all ethnic on us and try and ham it up by typing their posts phonetically with fake "accents"?What the fuck has that got to do with anything? I've had no dealings with you Ahk, but it looks like yer up for a scrap. "Ethnic"? For 'ethnic' maybe you should've typed White regional language. I type it like I say it, if you've a problem with my grammar then give it yer best shot, but as to how I word my posts - thats my choice and I'll do it how I like. 'hanx for enquiring though

:)

koch curve
12-15-2006, 08:23 PM
wait glenn youre from raleigh im from chapel hill how cool is that

Starr
12-15-2006, 08:36 PM
99% of Glenn's posts are in the lounge. His threads and personality style are distracting, but people who respond to him are choosing to argue with him and to let themselves be distracted(including me)by him. So IMO, I don't see a big issue. He has not broken any rules. His flaming is a bit over the top, but he keeps it in the right area of the forum.

Keystone
12-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Masty and Glenn Miller are the only posters on this forum to get all ethnic on us and try and ham it up by typing their posts phonetically with fake "accents"?
Yes. I asked Masty once why he posted phonetically, and he answered in a PM something like, "What's it to yer?".

LOL.

If I posted how I spoke, it would be a mess n'at.

Nyx
12-15-2006, 09:36 PM
distracted(including me)byYour punctuation is strange.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 11:48 PM
wait glenn youre from raleigh im from chapel hill how cool is that

About as cool as a piss bath in August. Chapel Hill is a comfortable nest for kike kommies. I dispise the place. But next time I'm passing thru, I'll try not to miss ya. (If you get my drift)

Has your nerves calmed down yet since Duke's TV exposures ??? I hear the wailing wall has record attendance, and that the long, loud cries of sorrow and grief can be heard all over the middle east. (he he)

Hachiko
12-15-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by Ahknaton
Has anyone else noticed that Masty and Glenn Miller are the only posters on this forum to get all ethnic on us and try and ham it up by typing their posts phonetically with fake "accents"?

I've caught myself recently typing out a lot of ya's and yea's here and on IM... getting to be a nasty habit. If I end up typing phonetically with my Nu Yawk accent I'll have to start typing "warder" for "water". :o

Ahknaton
12-16-2006, 12:05 AM
What the fuck has that got to do with anything? I've had no dealings with you Ahk, but it looks like yer up for a scrap. "Ethnic"? For 'ethnic' maybe you should've typed White regional language. I type it like I say it, if you've a problem with my grammar then give it yer best shot, but as to how I word my posts - thats my choice and I'll do it how I like. 'hanx for enquiring though

:)
Wasn't trying to pick a fight, just making comment. I don't find anything wrong with your grammar, just noticed that you and yer man Glenn have a distinctive posting style.

Starr
12-16-2006, 12:10 AM
About as cool as a piss bath in August.

:rofl: Glenn some of your phrases are priceless.

Hachiko
12-16-2006, 12:13 AM
About as cool as a piss bath in August.
Spoken from waaaay too much experience, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

il ragno
12-16-2006, 02:50 AM
You lied when you said "less than 10 minutes". Nobody believes that. You oughta respect your credibility a lil more than you do. But on the other hand, considering your audience, it really doesn't much matter. Eh ??

No, once I found the page it took me less than ten minutes to extract the passages I did.

TGM, you're not some clever propagandist whose words have to carefully combed through to find the stupid part. Practically every word IS the stupid part! So one can speed-read through a long thread like that one because I know exactly how it's going to go before I even read it. It's the exact same when Lindstedt crashes a "normal" forum - as soon as he opens his mouth, the "ZOGling whiggertariat" and "prion-poisoning" malarkey begins.

The only reason I prefer Lindstedt to you is he's almost endearingly bugfuck; whereas you - a proven liar, as you admit to in your book - keep climbing out of the guano-patch wearing a rubber suit a little too often to be a coincidence. Lucky's authentic; you're not, insofar that no one ever has to worry about Lindstedt rolling over on them for leniency. And innit sump'n how everyone around you except you keeps ending up dead or in prison?