PDA

View Full Version : Ok Miller, I will take your challenge.

FreeWhiteMan
12-15-2006, 12:47 AM
"Alright, alright little boy. You got my attention. And so I'll give you 2 choices. (1) Go start a special thread in this lounge forum, and you and I will go head-to-head, one-on-one regarding my association with The Order, and I'll answer every question, and you will too. Or (2) I'm putting your yellow ass on my ignore list for being too cowardly to debate me one-on-one."

Why did you get special treatment in the restoration of your civil rights? You never did answer that question Miller.

According to the Micheal Williams, the attorney who wrote your sentencing memo, how many years could you have been sent to prison? How many of those years were due to the Order "ratting" on you and how many were due to your own drunken half ass revolt?

What crimes were you sentenced to prison for committing?

Why do you say that your testimony has never put anyone in prison, when Micheal Williams states that your testimony was "important" to the conviction of Robert Jackson?

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 01:26 AM
"Alright, alright little boy. You got my attention. And so I'll give you 2 choices. (1) Go start a special thread in this lounge forum, and you and I will go head-to-head, one-on-one regarding my association with The Order, and I'll answer every question, and you will too. Or (2) I'm putting your yellow ass on my ignore list for being too cowardly to debate me one-on-one."

Why did you get special treatment in the restoration of your civil rights? You never did answer that question Miller.

MILLER: Congratulations for having guts. You're the only person in 3 years, except for Bill White, who accepted my challenge to debate me one-on-one regarding my association with The Order. I kicked his ass royally btw, just as I'm gonna kick your's. No special treatment at all. Once my 5-year parole ended in 95, all my rights were restored. Same for all felons far as I know.

According to the Micheal Williams, the attorney who wrote your sentencing memo, how many years could you have been sent to prison? How many of those years were due to the Order "ratting" on you and how many were due to your own drunken half ass revolt?

MILLER: Life. All were due to The Order for the simple reason I'd never have gone underground in 87 had not Order members ratted on me in 85.

What crimes were you sentenced to prison for committing?

MILLER: Possession of hand grenades, and operating a para-military organization with the intent to cause civil disorder.

Why do you say that your testimony has never put anyone in prison, when Micheal Williams states that your testimony was "important" to the conviction of Robert Jackson?

MILLER: Williams is a nigger. Who believes niggers? Jackson and Sheets served 6 and 1/2 years each total, following their conviction in Springfield, MO for possession of illegal weapons. I did not testify at that trial. Jackson's brother, who was working for the feds, led the feds to us which resulted in our arrest on 30 April 1987.

(NOTE: This is a one-on-one debate. Everybody else stay out of it)

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 04:59 AM
Whatsamadda ?? Lose your nerve ?? Get cold feet ??

You challenged, so shoot. Or else turn your thread over to the big mouthed, self-confessed, shit-eating fag with the "Ill rag on".

il ragno
12-15-2006, 05:28 AM
Even the ZOG he crawled and toadied for has nothing but contempt for Traitor Glenn.

From his sentencing memorandum:

In March, 1987, Miller developed a plan to force the federal government: (1) to confess that his convictions were illegal and unfair, (2) to restore his constitutional rights and (3) to reinstate him as a leader in the white supremacist movement. He went underground and declared war upon the federal government.

On April 15, 1987, Miller and his cohorts mailed approximately 2,000 copies of the ''Declaration of War" to white supremacist activists and opponents of white supremacist activities around the country, as well as to government officials and the media. On April 23, 1987, he telephoned a local radio station with his extortion demand. Seven days later, the trio was arrested in Springfield, Missouri in possession of a large arsenal of weapons.

Since that arrest, and pursuant to the previously discussed plea bargain, Miller has cooperated with several state and federal criminal investigations. He has provided federal officials with information and evidence helpful in the prosecution of crimes committed in at least three different federal jurisdictions and recently provided essential testimony in the re-trial of United States v. Robert Euqene Jackson, Jr.

The defendant will have this Court believe that he was merely "bluffing" and never intended to mount an assault against the government, that he surely did not expect any recipient of his letter to do so and, consequently, that his conduct nothing serious.

The defendant has shown that he is not capable of conforming his conduct to the standards of behavior expected of citizens in our society. The instant crimes were committed with reflection and deliberation and were not a mere aberration, in his character. On the contrary, they were a true indication of his lack of respect for the law.

The defendant will doubtless argue that he is now a new man, well along the way toward rehabilitation and deserving of consideration greater than the five year recommended sentence. He will cite his cooperation with the government as the example of his change in heart. .....while the defendant's cooperation has been helpful, the government must emphasize that it was only provided after the defendant was arrested.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 06:50 AM
Are you blind, as well as dumb. The following sign appears above:

So keep your faggot ass off this thread.

If my one-on-one opponent, FreeWhiteMan wants me to respond to the above "information", I'll be happy to. But not before he says so. I'm a rules-complying fellow. "By the book", is what I always say.

Your move, FreeWhiteMan.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 08:03 AM
I know years of sniffing benzene-soaked rags have softened what brains you have into slurry, but you wrote

You challenged, so shoot. Or else turn your thread over to the big mouthed, self-confessed, shit-eating fag with the "Ill rag on".

which I'm going to assume means me. So since you rang, I responded.

Burrhus
12-15-2006, 12:28 PM
Are you blind, as well as dumb. The following sign appears above:

So keep your faggot ass off this thread.

If my one-on-one opponent, FreeWhiteMan wants me to respond to the above "information", I'll be happy to. But not before he says so. I'm a rules-complying fellow. "By the book", is what I always say.

Your move, FreeWhiteMan.

Glenn, you have neither the authority nor the power to keep people from posting on this thread. You can demand and rant all you want.

Now if you were to ask politely, please...

...then we would know that it wasn't you asking.

WFHermans
12-15-2006, 02:35 PM
It wasn't Glenn Miller who demanded this thread to be a one-one-one debate, it was the threadstarter FreeWhiteMan. Please, allow this thread to be what FreeWhiteMan intended it to be. You wouldn't jump in the ring to support one boxer either, would you.

Jimbo Gomez
12-15-2006, 02:38 PM
The Phora is not a boxing ring.

WFHermans
12-15-2006, 03:11 PM
No, but this thread is, sort of.

Mr. FreeWhiteMan, I hope you will request a moderator to rename this thread to make it clear it is supposed to be debate between you and Glenn Miller, and/or move the thread to another subforum.

Glenn Miller
12-15-2006, 03:49 PM

Mr. FreeWhiteMan, I hope you will request a moderator to rename this thread to make it clear it is supposed to be debate between you and Glenn Miller, and/or move the thread to another subforum.

Except for FreeWhiteMan, they're all too chicken to debate me one-on-one. They prefer the "pile on" tactic to insure that no objective, fair or coherent debate can take place. "Pile-on" mobs "hang the messenger", not debate the messenger. Which is why I don't debate mobs on this issue.

FreeWhiteMan is a tough and brilliant debater in my judgment, though. And since he accepted my challenge, started this thread, and agreed to debate me one-on-one, I'll wait for him.

bardamu
12-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Glen Miller takes high ground.

Burrhus
12-15-2006, 04:05 PM

If that is within the rules of the Phora it's fine with me. But Miller thrashing around like a bull in a china shop ordering people to do as he says is not.

A little civilty and tact won't kill him. Well, it might but...

Helios Panoptes
12-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Glen Miller takes high ground.

Yes, Bardamu, he took the high ground. He's a classy fellow. It's really unfortunate that all of these vicious Phora posters insult Glenn so cruelly that you can't bear to read it and poor ol' Glenn is too sweet and gentle to fire back. It is clear, Bardamu, that you observe the interaction between Glenn Miller and the Phora with a steely objectivity.

il ragno
12-15-2006, 04:21 PM
So fucking tired of All Eyez on Glenn, but that's what happens when you don't leash yapping little mutts.

The Internet must be hallowed ground to TGM - finally, a playing field that favors the shrill, screeching troll! Sure beats riding around in a truck all summer long saying "nigger" through a bullhorn for a 22-vote payday.

bardamu
12-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Sure beats riding around in a truck all summer long saying "nigger" through a bullhorn for a 22-vote payday.

Considering the kind of trouble Kwa subjects get into these days running around "saying 'nigger' through a bullhorn" does qualify as a revolutionary act. Kind of a ridiculous variation on Orwell's dictum:
"In times of universal deceit speaking the truth becomes a revolutionary act".

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Oh well, it looks like my challenger is gonna be a "no-show".

Let's give him another 24 hours, then "Rag-on" can start his own separate, one-on-one challenge thread. It'll be more sportin thata way.

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Considering the kind of trouble Kwa subjects get into these days running around "saying 'nigger' through a bullhorn" does qualify as a revolutionary act. Kind of a ridiculous variation on Orwell's dictum:
"In times of universal deceit speaking the truth becomes a revolutionary act".

Funny you mentioned that. I'm seriously considering repainting my campaign sign, printing the following words in huge print, mounting two large swastika flags on flag poles, then again drive that "sucker" all over my 10-county congressional district, in a pick-up truck:

"WE HATE NIGGERS, JEWS, WETBACKS, and FAGGOTS - Honk if you do too !! - GOVNN.COM - 417-463-7703"

And don't think for a second I'm kidding.

Whatchathink ???

Burrhus
12-16-2006, 01:18 AM
Funny you mentioned that. I'm seriously considering repainting my campaign sign, printing the following words in huge print, mounting two large swastika flags on flag poles, then again drive that "sucker" all over my 10-county congressional district, in a pick-up truck:

"WE HATE NIGGERS, JEWS, WETBACKS, and FAGGOTS - Honk if you do too !! - GOVNN.COM - 417-463-7703"

Whatchathink ???

I may be wrong about you, Glenn. The folks who believe that you've been bought by ZOG to damage White Nationalism could be right.

But then maybe you really are just not a very bright guy. We'll find out after we take over and open the archives. Any skeletons there, Rounder?

Ahknaton
12-16-2006, 01:27 AM
We have a debating forum on the Phora where the rules are that only the participants in the debate are permitted to post on debating threads.

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 01:32 AM
We have a debating forum on the Phora where the rules are that only the participants in the debate are permitted to post on debating threads.

Where is it located, Ahknaton ?? Ill ragno can start his challenge thread there.

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 01:43 AM
I may be wrong about you, Glenn. The folks who believe that you've been bought by ZOG to damage White Nationalism could be right.

But then maybe you really are just not a very bright guy. We'll find out after we take over and open the archives. Any skeletons there, Rounder?

LOL !! My sign is a bit too radical for your fragile nerves, eh ??

There are 90-100 million White males in the U.S. with the freedom to display such a sign. Anonymous, crypto "White Nationalists" cannot control them all, so for you to worry about me, or anyone else damaging your notion of White Nationalism by displaying any sign free White men wish, is absolutely absurd and futile in the extreme.

Stop worrying about what the GD kikes and their whores think. There's no way out but thru the jews and that means in their hook-nosed faces.

bardamu
12-16-2006, 01:50 AM

Whatchathink ???

The High Road, Glen. The High Road. White people do not want to be associated with hate. We are very much involved in moral and ethical virtue. We need to feel good about ourselves, feel that we are good people. You need to play to this.

Ahknaton
12-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Where is it located, Ahknaton ?? Ill ragno can start his challenge thread there.
http://thephora.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80

il ragno
12-16-2006, 03:24 AM
From Glenn's book - nominally speaking of his uncle Joe, but giving the rest of us fair warning re "debating" with this clown:

Uncle Joe was the typical South Carolinian. He'd never admit to a lie. He was never wrong. And, he never apologized.

We've only recently gotten a close-up look at this sort of "tactic" with his you're a confessed hippie dope fiend and defecate-eater nonsense.

So why would I waste my breath "debating" with a confessed liar whose preferred tactic, when cleanly beaten, is that of a ten-year old kid: to scream victory at the top of his lungs until everyone walks away in disgust?

If anyone needs any authoritative verification that Traitor Glenn is a defective inbred and moral weakling, a pathological liar and snake forever hiding behind one lame alibi after another - and in terms of his character and methodology, a mirror image of the Jews and niggers he so despises - read his book A WHITE MAN SPEAKS OUT:

http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/awmso/index.htm

- a grossly self-serving "autobiography" that - dumb fuck that he is - serves as a clearer indictment of Traitor Glenn than all the SPLC dossiers about him could ever be, and in his own words.

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 03:50 AM
From Glenn's book - nominally speaking of his uncle Joe, but giving the rest of us fair warning re "debating" with this clown:

We've only recently gotten a close-up look at this sort of "tactic" with his you're a confessed hippie dope fiend and defecate-eater nonsense.

So why would I waste my breath "debating" with a confessed liar whose preferred tactic, when cleanly beaten, is that of a ten-year old kid: to scream victory at the top of his lungs until everyone walks away in disgust?

If anyone needs any authoritative verification that Traitor Glenn is a defective inbred and moral weakling, a pathological liar and snake forever hiding behind one lame alibi after another - and in terms of his character and methodology, a mirror image of the Jews and niggers he so despises - read his book A WHITE MAN SPEAKS OUT:

http://www.whitepatriotparty.com/awmso/index.htm

- a grossly self-serving "autobiography" that - dumb fuck that he is - serves as a clearer indictment of Traitor Glenn than all the SPLC dossiers about him could ever be, and in his own words.

Damn Ms Rag On, that's a pretty big stretch to condemn me for my uncle's debate tactics, don cha think ??

But thanks for "plugging" my book. Couldn't put it down til you'd finished, huh ??

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 04:29 AM
The High Road, Glen. The High Road. White people do not want to be associated with hate. We are very much involved in moral and ethical virtue. We need to feel good about ourselves, feel that we are good people. You need to play to this.

Don't wanna be associated with hate, huh ?? Here's what I think about those who hate hate. It's described in a letter-to-editor published in a Virginia newspaper back in August 06:

The following LTE was published in today's (23 Aug 06) edition of The Crewe-Burkesville (VA) Journal newspaper. Phone them to verify: 434-645-7534:

Dear Editor;

May I respond to your recent news article concerning distributions of our newspaper,The White Patriot Leader, in your area, and to those upset soccermoms and girli-men
who received it and who, no doubt, call us haters and intolerant. They can, by the way, phone me at 417-463-7703 to stop future deliveries. Others can look forward to lots more.

About hate and intolerance. Hatred, the contrary of love, is simply passion against that which would threaten a love. For instance, one’s hatred of poison is a natural reaction to one’s love of life. Because hatred is based on love, it follows that hatred is a great power for good. Without hate, men cannot successfully defend that which he loves. Evil, decadence, and chaos triumph over goodness, decency, and order.

So-called “hate crime” laws are not aimed at stopping hatred but at censoring truthtelling. The effects of the media’s campaign against selected hatreds is the production of the “spineless citizen.,” the man who has no cultural sensibilities,who is incapable of indignation, who faces moral disaster, political disaster, and impending One World Government bondage with a blank and smiling countenance. He has only understanding and tolerance for the invaders of his country, nothing but kind sentiments for those destroying his race, culture, and heritage. He is universally tolerant, totally unprejudiced, cowed by self interests. If he has any principles,he keeps them well concealed. His mind, media-moulded into trendy political correctness, recoils spasmodically from independent thought.

He is a faceless,characterless, Orwellian wimp. Behold, the enlightened tolerant White gentile,thoroughly programmed to march tolerantly lock-step and lemming-like into the slaughterhouse.Tolerance taught by the media is, in reality, tyranny in disguise. The media magnates demand we tolerate that which threatens us and which inevitable will destroy our race and Western civilization.

They work to nullify intolerance for evils they promote, arrogantly retaining for themselves the right to be arbiters of what will be tolerated and what will not, replacing the edicts of Nature and morality concerning right and wrong with their own intolerance of everything standing in the way of their satanic agenda of creating a degenerate, disarmed,coffee-colored humanity of ignorant wage-slave drugged robots wallowing gleefully inside the global slave plantation police state ruled by “Chosenites” from Tel Aviv.

What say ye preachers and politicians, ye leaders of and advisors to the people? Is the third world invasion, the abortionist baby killers, the gun confiscators, the porno filth peddlers, the drugging and dumbing down of the people, the incredibly shrinking White race, and the One World Government enslavers all just figments of our imagination?

The heathen are inside our gates. Speak ! Sound the alarm! Your silence confuses and paralyzes us and gives aid and comfort to the heathen. Tell us where you stand. Have you abandoned us? Have you surrendered and acquiesced in awe and fear of the heathen? Are you all “spineless citizens?”

Either lead, follow, or fess up, turn us loose, and get the hell out of our way.

Thank you for allowing my free speech in your paper.

Glenn Miller
Master Sergeant, US Army - Retired,
PO Box 3861,Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703
Publisher, The White Patriot Leader

Leshrac
12-16-2006, 08:24 AM
The way a few people speak here reminds me of the shadowcrew affair. That's something i don't like.

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 05:29 PM
The way a few people speak here reminds me of the shadowcrew affair. That's something i don't like.

Would you mind being a bit more precise, por favor ?? Googling "shadowcrew affair" didn't tell me doodily squat.

Kriger
12-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Would you mind being a bit more precise, por favor ?? Googling "shadowcrew affair" didn't tell me doodily squat.

What is it with this "por favor" business?

Do you know how to speak English? Or are you a wetback pretending to be a white man?

Quite frankly, just what are you? You don't talk like any White person I have ever met. You speak with negro terms, hispanic terms, jew tems, everything except for White speech.

bardamu
12-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Glenn,

The word hate has 2 meanings nowadays: a traditional meaning as a signifier of extreme negative emotion and a politicized Orwellian meaning as a term of abuse for people who dissent from Political Correct dogma.

People are skeptical of emotion. I am sure you are aware, being as you are a fully grown man, that it is always better to keep your cool in practically everything, whether in disputes with co-workers, traffic stops, arguments with the spouse, litigation before a civil court, interviewing with controlled media or free press, the list is endless. Almost nowhere is it an advantage to allow negative emotion to gain the upper hand.

Doctors hate disease but when you are wheeled into the operating room do you want your surgeon red in the face, wild in the eye, with his voice raised breathless cursing disease in general?

Should honest cops who hate criminality walk the beat in a rage?

When you go out in public with a sign and a bullhorn raging about how you hate "faggots, muds, Jews, and all the rest" what kind of impression do you think you are making?

Leshrac
12-16-2006, 07:10 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ShadowCrew

Just refering to the fact that many people claimed to "defend free speech", while snitching to every authority they could find.

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 08:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ShadowCrew

Just refering to the fact that many people claimed to "defend free speech", while snitching to every authority they could find.

Oh. Wanna play a lil one-on-one ?? Or do you prefer vague, ambiguous pot shotting with the herd animals ??

Glenn Miller
12-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Glenn,

The word hate has 2 meanings nowadays: a traditional meaning as a signifier of extreme negative emotion and a politicized Orwellian meaning as a term of abuse for people who dissent from Political Correct dogma.

People are skeptical of emotion. I am sure you are aware, being as you are a fully grown man, that it is always better to keep your cool in practically everything, whether in disputes with co-workers, traffic stops, arguments with the spouse, litigation before a civil court, interviewing with controlled media or free press, the list is endless. Almost nowhere is it an advantage to allow negative emotion to gain the upper hand.

Doctors hate disease but when you are wheeled into the operating room do you want your surgeon red in the face, wild in the eye, with his voice raised breathless cursing disease in general?

Should honest cops who hate criminality walk the beat in a rage?

When you go out in public with a sign and a bullhorn raging about how you hate "faggots, muds, Jews, and all the rest" what kind of impression do you think you are making?

Oh not to worry, I'm not in a rage or red in my face, or wild in my eyes, when I drive around displaying my signs and flags, but cool, calm, collected and grinning from ear to ear.

Hell, the jews teach hate for goyim in their own schools. The entire American education system routinely and systematically teaches hate against White people (read "Hatin Whitey" by the kike David Horowitz). Hollywood, TV, movies, newspapers and magazines, and even the music industry incites anti-white hate and violence every freakin day. At least 90 percent of niggers, wetbacks and all other muds hate our guts because of our skin color.

And you criticise one White man for displaying one single GD "hate sign". Are you crazy ???

(Reasonable sounding, kiss-up, sneak-up-on-the-niggers-and-jews deceptive tactics floated around anonymously in cyber space by crypto White men posing as "valuable intellectual properties", quite frankly, do not impress me a hell of a lot)

Keystone
12-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Miller's not listening.

How many times does he have to kick you in the teeth when you ask him to be reasonable? Save your keystrokes.