PDA

View Full Version : Greatest VNN thread ever

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 12:48 AM
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=42104

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 12:51 AM
I really hope that this thread is a troll account...I don't exactly hold the VNN forum in high esteem, but this is absurd.

Starr
12-18-2006, 12:51 AM
there seem to be a few trolls popping up. Check out this one:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=42002

:p

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 12:54 AM
there seem to be a few trolls popping up. Check out this one:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=42002

:p

LOL

I just came across a post on the "Phora" thread in which a poster claims that you were not online on the first night of Hannukah and that your absence constitutes circumstantial evidence that you are a "secret Jew".

Starr
12-18-2006, 12:58 AM
LOL. I think that might have kind of been a joke. Correct, Dances with Wolves?

the funny and predictable response came from Glenn Miller "you know she is a kike":deadhorse:

Dances with Wolves
12-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah, sounds like a paranoid guy to me! :wave:

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
12-18-2006, 01:01 AM
Jew-based threads really do hog a lot of attention...

Dances with Wolves
12-18-2006, 01:01 AM
LOL. I think that might have kind of been a joke. Correct, Dances with Wolves?

Yes, dear. :o

Commander
12-18-2006, 01:02 AM
It's nice to see people make new friends ! :rofl::confused:

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 01:02 AM
Yeah, sounds like a paranoid guy to me! :wave:

LOL

Good on you man...funny shit.

BTW:

Starr is a Jew.

Starr
12-18-2006, 01:06 AM
BTW:

Starr is a Jew.

This is the real me:

http://www.tisharon.org/R_Starr.htm

Dances with Wolves
12-18-2006, 01:08 AM
Looks like I'm going to have to convert :(

Can I still keep my avatar?!

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 01:09 AM
This is the real me:

http://www.tisharon.org/R_Starr.htm

I knew it.

Nobody ever accuses me of being a Jew...however, I have been accused of being a "gay whigger assclown". I rather resented that.

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 01:10 AM
Looks like I'm going to have to convert :(

Can I still keep my avatar?!

Be careful slick...if u want to get with Starr, you'll have to get snipped and start eating copious amounts of Gefilte fish.

Kriger
12-18-2006, 01:10 AM
I had fun reading the one where Miller announced his banishment from the Phora.

His usual delusional rant concerning his unbeatable debate tactics and whupping the Phora pussies asses for fun and self-amusement. He considers the Phora to be "slumming it", but someone's gotta do it, doncha know? How else are the Joe Six Packs and Sally Soccermoms ever going to learn about the jew? :rofl:

It amuses me how so many of them seem to think that what they say is just privately among themselves and not a public forum that can viewed by anyone. Like VNN is a "safe" place to post as long as they keep naming that jew.

And they wonder why so few people take what they have to say seriously.

Dances with Wolves
12-18-2006, 01:11 AM
It's now on my shopping list! :eek:

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
12-18-2006, 01:14 AM
Are you serious? Not that I care but that sucks cuz it kind of discredits me that my one ally on the jewish question happens to be jewish.

Starr
12-18-2006, 01:17 AM
I knew it.

Nobody ever accuses me of being a Jew...however, I have been accused of being a "gay whigger assclown". I rather resented that.

the funniest thing is that if I would have posted that on vnn, Miller would proudly pop in with "see i knew it"(along with a rant about wishing my grandparents would have been gassed):rofl:, as he did once before when I joked about being a jew.

Dances with Wolves
12-18-2006, 01:20 AM
I had fun reading the one where Miller announced his banishment from the Phora.

His usual delusional rant concerning his unbeatable debate tactics and whupping the Phora pussies asses for fun and self-amusement. He considers the Phora to be "slumming it", but someone's gotta do it, doncha know? How else are the Joe Six Packs and Sally Soccermoms ever going to learn about the jew? :rofl:

It amuses me how so many of them seem to think that what they say is just privately among themselves and not a public forum that can viewed by anyone. Like VNN is a "safe" place to post as long as they keep naming that jew.

And they wonder why so few people take what they have to say seriously.

I like this one the best. Despite all adversity, Aryan Lord soldiers on! :beerchug:

Aryan Lord
I smell the stench of bagels every time I go near the place. Cyber warfare is dirty business but someone has got to do it.

LOL Aryan Lord is hands down my favorite poster on both these forums. Aryan Lord is the man! There is an entire hall awaiting that man in Valhalla!

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 01:21 AM
the funniest thing is that if I would have posted that on vnn, Miller would proudly pop in with "see i knew it":rofl:, as he did once before when I joked about being a jew.

One of the nutty things about Miller is that other than these SPLC types he was involved with after his arrest, he has probably never been in close proximity to Jews, yet he sees them crawling out of the woodwork.

I grew up in a neighborhood that was a little over 50% Jewish...so I was keenly aware of Jewish power dynamics from a young age. My opinions on Jews were informed by my experiences, and I know more about their folkways and preferences than most other WASPs.

Its a little peculiar when Glenn Miller from cowshit county Missouri decides he is going to "educate" me about the Jews.

il ragno
12-18-2006, 01:42 AM
One of the nutty things about Miller is that other than these SPLC types he was involved with after his arrest, he has probably never been in close proximity to Jews, yet he sees them crawling out of the woodwork.

Yeah, and it's - in a bizarre way - kin to Fade's traditionally hands-off attitude towards Jewish influence. He, too, basically grew up in an environment blessedly bereft of Jews, which in his case makes it difficult for him to bear them any animus. On the other hand, as an Alabamian, he did grow up surrounded by some of the bone-stupidest nigras ever to suck on the neck of a forty - so nobody needs to 'educate' him on that score.

(As I've said before, Deep South bongos are almost beyond belief: they seem like flies stuck in antebellum amber. 'Cept flies in amber can't dance like that!)

For the most part, I'm usually, reliably appalled by the VNN Aryan Zoo; but when I see Rounder and Linder lead the charge away from Jared Taylor, and maybe being taken seriously someday, and deeper into the Schwarzweld of isolation, insignificance and elaborate Mad Max post-apocalyptic fantasy worlds, part of me is glad. At least, no matter how badly my own tale turns out, I'm assured there'll be several hundred one-time Nazi hobbyists who'll be even more miserable.

Draco
12-18-2006, 03:13 AM
I liked the Polygamy thread there. If you can't get one non mail order bride, what makes you think you can get four real women?

Me love you long time American stud!

http://2004.sxsw.com/film/screenings/pages/photos/mail_order_bride.jpg

Given the high number of asian fuckers there, it wouldn't surprise me.

Vasily Zaitsev
12-18-2006, 05:34 AM
I grew up in a neighborhood that was a little over 50% Jewish...

Wilmette? Skokie? Highland Park?

JohnAFlynn
12-18-2006, 05:56 AM
I really hope that this thread is a troll account...I don't exactly hold the VNN forum in high esteem, but this is absurd.

Why is there a 3 page thread on the Phora discussing a 1 page thread on VNN?!?!?!???????? :confused:

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 06:30 AM
Why is there a 3 page thread on the Phora discussing a 1 page thread on VNN?!?!?!???????? :confused:

The short answer is that VNN is a hot topic over here.

The reason why I posted the thread is that I visited the VNN forum this afternoon for the first time in probably a year, and that was the first thread that I opened. Its a little peculiar, you see, when VNNers tell me that I should take VNN seriously as a Third Position forum when that is the sort of thing that is kicked around over there.

You're an educated professional, are you telling me I'm wrong? Should I be taking VNN seriously? I'm not being a prick, I am asking you honestly.

Thomas777
12-18-2006, 06:32 AM
Wilmette? Skokie? Highland Park?

Northern cook county, north of Wilmette and Skokie, south of HP. Let me leave it at that.

JohnAFlynn
12-18-2006, 08:20 AM
The short answer is that VNN is a hot topic over here.

The reason why I posted the thread is that I visited the VNN forum this afternoon for the first time in probably a year, and that was the first thread that I opened. Its a little peculiar, you see, when VNNers tell me that I should take VNN seriously as a Third Position forum when that is the sort of thing that is kicked around over there.

You're an educated professional, are you telling me I'm wrong? Should I be taking VNN seriously? I'm not being a prick, I am asking you honestly.

I never suggested you should take it seriously. The place was once serious, but has degenerated into a clown show. In fact, I was expressing surprise that people would take the place so seriously as to devote 3 pages discussing a 1 page thread over there.

Kriger
12-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Seriously?

It's for amusement purposes. WN comedy at it's best.

And we are fully aware that anyone from VNN can read these threads anytime they want to whether anyone here knows it or not.

This makes it even more amusing.