PDA

View Full Version : Saturation nuking of Africa through orbital bombardment

Nyx
12-19-2006, 07:03 AM
Would you like to see a saturation nuking of Africa through orbital bombardment?

Der Sozialist
12-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Would you like to see a saturation nuking of Africa through orbital bombardment?
There is, in Africa, somewhat beautiful wild-life and natural ecosystems. It would be a shame to lose them.

Vasily Zaitsev
12-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Fallout?

(...)

delete
12-19-2006, 07:15 AM
Saturation nukes of africa will make it one huge wild life refuge until humans learn to controll radiational damage. Elephants and some other animals might need help to survive the initial phases.

Ebola or some fast incubation disease would be smarter though, as it will hit all crowded places the hardest, while the advanced countries could escape.

Helios Panoptes
12-19-2006, 07:39 AM
There is, in Africa, somewhat beautiful wild-life and natural ecosystems. It would be a shame to lose them.

I agree. For this reason, I voted "no" instead of "who cares?"

Carlos Danger
12-19-2006, 07:40 AM
Just what the world needs, a billion african refugee boat-people

Ahknaton
12-19-2006, 07:44 AM
I voted no because I find the idea of committing genocide against Black Africans morally objectionable and doing so would forever rule out the possibility of viable racial separatism (given that some Blacks would remain in Western society, and wouldn't be able to return to Africa because of the radiation). Then again, this question is so stupid I probably shouldn't have bothered answering it.

Vasily Zaitsev
12-19-2006, 07:46 AM

A billion glowing African refugee boat-people.

Leshrac
12-19-2006, 08:22 AM
There is, in Africa, somewhat beautiful wild-life

Blacks ? hahaha

Nyx
12-19-2006, 08:31 AM
It was a joke.

Ahknaton
12-19-2006, 08:32 AM
It was a joke.
It's often hard to tell with you.

P.S. Why did you just send me negative rep for my post on the Merry Christmas thread?

Draco
12-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Biological weapons would be better. Shame to hurt the four legged wildlife.

Tragic
12-19-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm begining to think that open racists/white-nationalist fascist types are just one big attention grabbing joke. Its like a deliberate attempt to get attention for being in your face offensive.

Jimbo Gomez
12-19-2006, 04:56 PM
If you do that to the negroes, how will the Chinese be able to enslave them then Ix?

Helios Panoptes
12-19-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm begining to think that open racists/white-nationalist fascist types are just one big attention grabbing joke. Its like a deliberate attempt to get attention for being in your face offensive.

Like posting pictures of kissing homosexuals....

Billy Score
12-19-2006, 07:38 PM
If you do that to the negroes, how will the Chinese be able to enslave them then Ix?
Perhaps Ix has abandoned this idea in favor of the logistically simpler nuke everything strategy.

sugartits
12-19-2006, 07:41 PM

At least there is the possibility they will be infertile.

I do not think most nations would allow immigrants that would significantly increase radiation exposure. I hope. :rofl:

BoloMK30
12-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Until you broke security, the existence of the orbiting nuclear arsenal
was classified Above Top Secret! You should perhaps expect a
midnight visit from the dreaded agents of the Environmental Protection
Agency. :mad:

shanemac
12-20-2006, 10:43 PM

Same...

shit fuck fuck motherfucker (spot of tourettes to make up the 10 characters)

Dances with Wolves
12-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Damn, I voted before I read the posts. Can I change my vote? I care about the wildlife and geography too.

Maybe the poll should be adjusted to say: "Who is in favor of NETRON bombing of Africa". I understand there is no fallout and with precision bombing, we can remove the "human" element from the wildlife there.

Hachiko
12-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Meh, gazelles and lions are overrated, and all the quaggas died out long ago.
I would miss the hyenas though. Critters after me own heart, always laughing at their own bad jokes. :rofl:

shanemac
12-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Damn, I voted before I read the posts. Can I change my vote? I care about the wildlife and geography too.

Maybe the poll should be adjusted to say: "Who is in favor of NETRON bombing of Africa". I understand there is no fallout and with precision bombing, we can remove the "human" element from the wildlife there.

Yeah but unfortunately significant portions of the precious wildlife and flora of Africa would also be destroyed along with the nigger scum.

Dances with Wolves
12-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Yeah but unfortunately significant portions of the precious wildlife and flora of Africa would also be destroyed along with the nigger scum.

They would recover, I think. It would be worth the risk, to rid humanity of that ball and chain, the African race.

shanemac
12-23-2006, 04:03 AM
I find this poll not only objectionable but morally reprehensible and anyone who contributes to it should be held in contempt. I mean, the very idea of destroying an entire continent for the purpose of satisfying your racist urges... despicable.

Only joking. :rofl:

OVERWATCH
12-23-2006, 04:17 AM
FOBS (fractional orbital bombardment system) violates the convention which prohibits nuclear weapons in space.

In any event, the nonhuman biodiversity which exists in Africa is far more valuable than the human refuse there, lighting the place up with the gift that keeps on giving would be like burning your house to the ground, to get rid of a cockroach infestation.

Steppenwolf
12-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Why waste valuable manpower? All the Africans need is a master with a whip, as it is empirically proven.

Straight Satan
12-27-2006, 11:03 AM
IIRC we don't have any Neutron bombs left--they all were disposed of thanks to Slick Willie.

We should nuke the Chinks (borrowing an idea from Jack London).

tempus fugit
12-27-2006, 11:08 AM
No.......simply forbid emigration and foreign aid.

tempus fugit
12-27-2006, 11:09 AM
What is with the random questions?

Hachiko
12-27-2006, 10:44 PM
I saw on Animal Planet that the Hyenas are the hunters, and the lions are the actual scavengers.

Could be, I've seen shows where the lions "bully" animals off of there kills, which is technically scavenging. But I've also seen shows where the female lion does the bulk of the killing.
Either way, I've heard the jaws of hyenas have some pretty killer PSI.