PDA

View Full Version : Yet another reason to abhor both fags and leftists...

Dr. Gutberlet
12-20-2006, 06:43 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061220/wl_nm/pope_nativity_dc

Furor in Italy over "gay nativity" in parliament By Philip Pullella
Wed Dec 20, 11:38 AM ET

ROME (Reuters) - Two leftists in Italy's ruling coalition on Wednesday outraged fellow lawmakers by placing four dolls representing homosexual couples near the baby Jesus in the official nativity scene in parliament.

The two parliamentarians from the small "Rose in the Fist" party said their gesture was to promote the legalization of gay marriage and granting legal recognition to unmarried couples.

Bruno Mellano and Donatella Poretti placed the Barbie and Ken-type dolls in the parliamentary nativity scene, each couple lying down embraced among the shepherds witnessing the birth of Jesus.

Each of the two doll couples, which parliamentary ushers removed after a few minutes, wore miniature placards with slogans in favor of gay rights.

"This is a vulgar and unacceptable double attack against both a (national) institution as well as a religious symbol," a group of women parliamentarians of the opposition conservative Forza Italia party said in a statement.

Luca Volonte, a member of the small centrist opposition Union of Christian Democrats, called the gesture a "pure attack against the religion practiced by the majority of Italians."

Italy is overwhelmingly Roman Catholic and nativity scenes, featuring figures of the baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, shepherds, animals and three kings bearing gifts, are put but in many homes, squares and shops.

Some members of the opposition demanded the lawmakers be censured by the speaker of the lower house of parliament.

But even the Italian Communist Party, which supports gay rights and is also in the ruling coalition of Prime Minister Romano Prodi, distanced itself from the action.

One communist parliamentarian called it "a grave political error" that would not help homosexuals.

The two leftist politicians carried out their gesture just before Pope Benedict, speaking to pilgrims and tourists at the Vatican, said Christmas creches were part of Christian culture that had to be defended.

In recent weeks, several state schools have decided not to erect the nativity scene. Some shops decided not to sell them, saying they were not popular or did not fit their image.

But even Education Minister Giuseppe Fioroni has criticized such schools, saying they had gone too far in banning nativity scenes which could instead be used as tools for inter-religious dialogue.

I'm quite sure that the tragics and mr. angrys of the world will cheer such displays of corruption.

| I, CWAS
12-20-2006, 06:52 PM
I see no problem with this. It isn't sexual, it is simply making a statement. I find it rather amusing.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-20-2006, 06:53 PM
I see no problem with this. It isn't sexual, it is simply making a statement. I find it rather amusing.

It would be far more amusing to hang them and leave their dessicated corpses for the carrion birds.

Arrow Cross
12-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Nothing is saint for liberals and gays. They are truly a blight to the Earth.

Jimbo Gomez
12-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Blasphemy in front of the eyes of the entire world. No good ever comes from these disgusting sodomites. May the pox come to their family.

Nyx
12-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Dr. Gutberlet is sounding more and more like an anti-racist troll.

Hachiko
12-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Let's see a gay website or paper have the balls to run a picture of Muhammed with a fag-flag rainbow colored turban on.
I would like to open some discussion on how your average Muslim feels about gays, and how they react to the assumption that Muhammed would embrace homosexuality.
C'mon fags and fag-lovers, you're not scared are you? Are you? :D

Dr. Gutberlet
12-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Dr. Gutberlet is sounding more and more like an anti-racist troll.

How so? I am curious as to what evidence would suggest my "anti-racism" or "trollness".

Razikashvili
12-20-2006, 08:26 PM
This is social liberalism at its finest. Many on the left do not consider this acceptable. Homosexuality is not a class issue and Marxists should not encourage or attempt to address it as if the problems of homsexuals = problems facing the working class. Homosexuality represents the excesses of bourgeois culture.

Tragic is wrong in her analysis and should be ignored since she is probably just a troll. Why else would she put the things in her profile if her objective wasn't to be provocative?

Starr
12-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Can there be any doubt in anyone's mind that these people do things intentionally to piss people off and provoke some kind of angry "homophobic" response that they can use to further their agenda? This tactic could not be more obvious when they do things like this.

Hachiko
12-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Can there be any doubt in anyone's mind that these people do things intentionally to piss people off and get some kind of angry "homophobic" response that they can use to further their agenda? This tactic could not be more obvious when they do things like this.
What makes it more sickeningly obvious is how Christians end up the scapegoats every time.
Try making a menorah with rainbow-colored candles to celebrate diversity.
Try my example above regarding Islam.
It's ok to "attack the Vatican's hard-line anti-gay stance" but the Vatican isn't known for blacklisting people (a la the Jews) or beheading them (a la our Islamic friends).
I am not going to take a hardline anti-gay stance here either. In the end, you can't make fags stop lusting for male ass any more than you can make blacks stop lusting for white women.

Keystone
12-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Can there be any doubt in anyone's mind that these people do things intentionally to piss people off and provoke some kind of angry "homophobic" response that they can use to further their agenda? This tactic could not be more obvious when they do things like this.
Ya, and they usually get the reaction----from reactionaries.

Just throw the damn dolls in the trashcan and be done with it. You have to wonder if there are any adults alive today.

Dances with Wolves
12-20-2006, 09:02 PM

Just throw the damn dolls in the trashcan and be done with it. You have to wonder if there are any adults alive today.

If they did that Keystone, they'd be thrown in jail.

I'm wondering what the ethnicity of those behind this are? hmmm.

Starr
12-20-2006, 09:16 PM

that is what would piss them off the most. Throw the dolls away and give them no attention whatsoever.

Hachiko
12-20-2006, 09:18 PM
that is what would piss them off the most. Throw the dolls away and give them no attention whatsoever.
Apply same method to Glenn Miller and Tragic as well.

Keystone
12-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Wouldn't that be the coolest thing? Just throw them away and if asked why, just say, "They don't belong there." People cheer stoic, normal behavior like that in the movies, but don't expect it IRL. Everything's a fucking drama.

Keystone
12-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Apply same method to Glenn Miller and Tragic as well.
Good point.

Starr
12-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Wouldn't that be the coolest thing? Just throw them away and if asked why, just say, "They don't belong there." People cheer stoic, normal behavior like that in the movies, but don't expect it IRL. Everything's a fucking drama.

Yes, and then just sit back and wait for them to begin all of the childish, drama-queen style pissing and moaning and show their true colors to people who might then find them to be as annoying as you or I do.

Keystone
12-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Yes, and then just sit back and wait for them to begin all of the childish, drama-queen style pissing and moaning and show their true colors to people who might then find them to be as annoying as you or I do.
Exactly so.

Schmarty-pants.

Hachiko
12-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Exactly so.

Schmarty-pants.
Yup, they are like those annoying little brats who cling to their mother's legs screaming "Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!" until they get a candy bar or a crack in the mouth.

Keystone
12-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Yup, they are like those annoying little brats who cling to their mother's legs screaming "Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!Ma!" until they get a candy bar or a crack in the mouth.
LOL.

The fags and dykes love to do that. They'll run around and have lewd parades and "marry" each other until someone coolly steps up and says, "You can't do that here," and backs it up--- like what happened in the last US elections re: gay marriage.

il ragno
12-21-2006, 10:22 AM

Yeah. And an ass-crack, at that.

Tragic
12-21-2006, 10:44 AM
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Jesus was most likely gay anyways:

http://skeptically.org/newtestament/id5.html
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jegay.htm
http://www.spiritrestoration.org/Church/All%20About%20Church%20Articles/Was-Jesus-Gay.htm

So its really just having three gay people in the nativity scene instead of just one gay person.

Ahknaton
12-21-2006, 10:45 AM
So its really just having three gay people in the nativity scene instead of just one gay person.
Five actually.

il ragno
12-21-2006, 10:49 AM
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Jesus was most likely gay anyways:

http://skeptically.org/newtestament/id5.html
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jegay.htm
http://www.spiritrestoration.org/Church/All%20About%20Church%20Articles/Was-Jesus-Gay.htm

You left out "nigger".

The Official Shlomo-approved Leftist Dogma clearly states that Jesus was most likely a gay nigger.

Tragic
12-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Five actually.

Well, Mary and Joseph were married but never had sex so, i can see why you would think that.

Its does seem rather likely that they weren't a heterosexual couple i guess, but that just means that eitherMary or Joseph were gay, it doesn't mean that they were both gay since one of them might have been refusing the other...so really its most likely just four gay people.

I mean, really, if you assume that jesus was a historical figure reasonably similar to the story in the gospels but don't believe in god...one would think that probably Joseph was gay and Mary was straight...for obvious reasons.

You left out "nigger".

The Official Shlomo-approved Leftist Dogma clearly states that Jesus was most likely a gay nigger.

Uh no everyone knows that Jesus was a Palestinian.

Gaear Grimsrud
12-21-2006, 11:09 AM
You left out "nigger".

http://www.gnaa.us/images/main.jpg

It has been revealed.