PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly is the king!!!!!!!!!

///M power
12-21-2006, 12:16 AM
I watch his show every day even if its 3:00am Israel time.
did anyone see it yesterday when he interviewed the guy who says bush did 9.11 ?:rofl: :rofl:
I swear I almost pissed in my pants it was so funny!
he totally humiliated that clown, even I felt terrible for that idiot,he just crushed him completely,the guy stayed quiet didn't know what to answer... I dont understand why do they come to his show they know exactly whats going to happened to them. humiliation for the whole world to see!
it went like that:

9.11 crazy guy: bush killed 3000 Americans in new York at 9.11 and then murdered 600,000 Iraqis in Iraq.

O'Reilly: do you teach currently at the university that you work in?

9.11 crazy guy: well..hmm...ammm,.... hmmmm ...no:(

O'Reilly:why not?

9.11 crazy guy::( :( :( hmm...arrr....ammm...hmm(for about 40 seconds) well .. hmm..arr... I'm taking a break from teaching I just took the semester off(now he starts blinking constantly like if there was a giant fly that swims in his eye).

O'Reilly: oh really? you are a fucking lier! we just called the university that you worked in and they said that they fired your ass you crazy drunk ass hole!

9.11 crazy guy: at this point he was really starting to cry and he didn't know what to say,all the world is watching this idiot being humiliated about being fired from his job:rofl: , after lots of time he stuttered and then he is saying like an idiot the same stuff he said before... I'm just taking the semester off... and you can hear his voice like he was starting to cry.

O'Reilly: you are the worst lier ever! they told us they wouldn't want to employ a drunken fool like your self, no one would take you crazy fool!

he didn't actually curse him I just dont remember the words and I'm making it more extreme...
I was laughing so hard....this oriely guy is undefeated! no one can debate him. and the good thing is that he hates the leftist politicians and he is really a patriot. I wish we had a pro Israeli news broadcasters here.. most of our media is leftist.
anyway O'Reilly is my new idol, he entertains me so much!
:rofl:

Keystone
12-21-2006, 12:21 AM
Bill O'Reilly is an entertainer. Like Jerry Lewis. He is not a journalist or a serious commentator. He says what he says for ratings ($$$$) He was the former host of "Inside Edition", a tabloid, goofy entertainment news show.

He's an asshole.

///M power
12-21-2006, 12:32 AM
He's an asshole.
but he is smart, and his show is interesting.
he is not a gay sissy journalist like the nerds on CNN or BBC. and I think fox is the only news channel in the world that is nationalist more then leftist.

ivory bill
12-21-2006, 12:40 AM
do you think he would try to find someone who could present a good argument and possibly make him look the fool? They select patsys and fall-guys for him to ridicule.

Keystone
12-21-2006, 12:41 AM
He's an asshole.
but he is smart, and his show is interesting.
he is not a gay sissy journalist like the nerds on CNN or BBC. and I think fox is the only news channel in the world that is nationalist more then leftist.
Stop thinking with your dick, MP.
FoxNews isn't Nationalist. They support our modern Republican Party without complaint. That isn't in our National interest. It's stupid and dangerous.

Helios Panoptes
12-21-2006, 12:47 AM
Bill O'Reilly has a restraining order against an acquaintance.

Keystone
12-21-2006, 12:48 AM
Bill O'Reilly has a restraining order against an acquaintance.
Just one?

Helios Panoptes
12-21-2006, 12:54 AM
Just one?

As far as I know, yes. I don't recall anyone else I know having a restraining order against him on account of Bill O'Reilly.

Keystone
12-21-2006, 12:57 AM
As far as I know, yes. I don't recall anyone else I know having a restraining order against him on account of Bill O'Reilly.
He's doing pretty well, then.

///M power
12-21-2006, 01:03 AM
Stop thinking with your dick, MP.
FoxNews isn't Nationalist. They support our modern Republican Party without complaint. That isn't in our National interest. It's stupid and dangerous.

who is our?
white nationalism isn't your - "our" when you are talking about American nationalism.
what I mean is that white nationalism and american nationlism is different.
and whats better then fox the leftist media? like CNN or BBC which admits being anti racist to a degree that they actually change the news?
fox news is always good to watch, I with I had in my country a news channel which is dedicated to Israeli nationalism and not to crush nationalism like the media tries to do every where in the world. news guy are always anti nationalists,always. fox is different then the other news channels.

///M power
12-21-2006, 01:06 AM
do you think he would try to find someone who could present a good argument and possibly make him look the fool? They select patsys and fall-guys for him to ridicule.

he isn't afraid to invite anyone,and you know why? even if he is wrong about something, he has so much self confidence that it doesn't really matter, he is real good in debating.if I had his skills in real life I would be very happy, you cannot win any argument with this guy.

LastResort56
12-21-2006, 01:30 AM
Fox news has been on my list of trash television after they put Geraldo back on the air.

Originally Posted by MUSCLE POWER
who is our?
white nationalism isn't your - "our" when you are talking about American nationalism.
what I mean is that white nationalism and american nationlism is different
and whats better then fox the leftist media? like CNN or BBC which admits being anti racist to a degree that they actually change the news?
fox news is always good to watch, I with I had in my country a news channel which is dedicated to Israeli nationalism and not to crush nationalism like the media tries to do every where in the world. news guy are always anti nationalists,always. fox is different then the other news channels.

No, its not. It doesn't support nationalism of any kind. Fox is just an centimeter less PC, thats all. The only news broadcaster that is slightly informative is Lou Dobbs when he is doing a report on illegal aliens. After that its better to just turn the idiot box off.

Also, what do you consider "american nationalism"?

Keystone
12-21-2006, 01:35 AM
No, its not. It doesn't support nationalism of any kind. Fox is just an centimeter less PC, thats all. The only news broadcaster that is slightly informative is Lou Dobbs when he is doing a report on illegal aliens. After that its better to just turn the idiot box off.
Lou Dobbs has common sense and is actually allowed to air it on TV, which is a rarity.

Starr
12-21-2006, 01:51 AM
O'reilly is a neo-con stooge with a big mouth who interrupts and does not let his guests speak if the conversation begins to go into a direction that he is not completely controlling. He is only slightly less annoying than Sean Hannity.

Lou Dobbs has common sense and is actually allowed to air it on TV, which is a rarity.

Lou Dobbs is one of the only people I can stand.

Zrinski
12-21-2006, 02:15 AM
O'Reilly calls people that he can bully and humiliate. When was the last time you saw him call anyone with real credentials and someone who can really back up his arguments? Think hard...

And I find rather interesting....or rather typical for someone like Muscle Power to support that idiot and Fox News in general when it is widely known that this tv station is anything but objective and is also one of the biggest supporters of Israel's politics (O'Reilly especially).

///M power
12-21-2006, 02:23 AM
Fox news has been on my list of trash television after they put Geraldo back on the air.

Also, what do you consider "american nationalism"?

republicans.
I mean unlike other countries you people only have 2 parties! left-democrats and right-Republicans.
there aren't many options like in the rest of the world.

///M power
12-21-2006, 02:34 AM
O'Reilly calls people that he can bully and humiliate. When was the last time you saw him call anyone with real credentials and someone who can really back up his arguments? Think hard...

And I find rather interesting....or rather typical for someone like Muscle Power to support that idiot and Fox News in general when it is widely known that this tv station is anything but objective and is also one of the biggest supporters of Israel's politics (O'Reilly especially).

yes of course I like them because they support Israel.
unlike all the other leftist news channel which supports the Palestinians. I really hate the Western media, BBC for example admits of making up news and faking pictures in order to make "pc" and anti-racist agenda.
all these news channels always support the Palestinians because they say are fascist imperialistic Nazis.

Helios Panoptes
12-21-2006, 02:35 AM
I think you are confusing American nationalism with Israeli nationalism. Most people cannot tell them apart, so it's understandable.

Kriger
12-21-2006, 02:41 AM
he isn't afraid to invite anyone,and you know why? even if he is wrong about something, he has so much self confidence that it doesn't really matter, he is real good in debating.if I had his skills in real life I would be very happy, you cannot win any argument with this guy.

There are those of us more interested in the truth than how skillful a liar one is.

The fact that he "wins" his debates despite being wrong is not an attribute. He makes a mockery out of truth and the process of debating to arrive at the truth.

///M power
12-21-2006, 02:50 AM
There are those of us more interested in the truth than how skillful a liar one is.

The fact that he "wins" his debates despite being wrong is not an attribute. He makes a mockery out of truth and the process of debating to arrive at the truth.

the "truth" depends on who you are asking about it. everyone has different opinions about the truth.
the truth is only how you interpret it.
in other word,everyone looks at the same events in different ways,so for bill what he thinks,is the truth. and thats what he believes in. for you, "the truth" can be something else because you are a different person and you believe in different stuff, so you see the world according to your world view, and bill sees the world according to his world view.

Helios Panoptes
12-21-2006, 02:55 AM
What is the point of having a debate, then?

Zrinski
12-21-2006, 03:06 AM
yes of course I like them because they support Israel.

And thats why you like O'Reilly as well. He openly declared his sympathies towards Israel's policies several times.

unlike all the other leftist news channel which supports the Palestinians. I really hate the Western media, BBC for example admits of making up news and faking pictures in order to make "pc" and anti-racist agenda.
all these news channels always support the Palestinians because they say are fascist imperialistic Nazis.

All the other mainstream media is also higly supportive of Israel's illegal policies so I don't know what you are talking about. Fox news is only taking it to the extreme's.

///M power
12-21-2006, 03:16 AM
Zrinski]And thats why you like O'Reilly as well. He openly declared his sympathies towards Israel's policies several times.

no,its not why I like oreilly! I like oreilly because he gives a good show and I like the way he handles his debates.

All the other mainstream media is also higly supportive of Israel's illegal policies so I don't know what you are talking about. Fox news is only taking it to the extreme's.
this is extremely false! how can they support Israel and the Palestinians at the same time??
if you watched the BBC on the Lebanon war you would have seen that they were extremely pro Arabs and anti Israeli.
the admitted faking and editing and manipulating pictures to make it look like there is a genocide over there.
CNN is also not supportive of Israel.
as I learned from the last situation in the middle east, the only friend is fox. someone leftist and liberal cannot support Israel in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. the media is always going to be on the side of the "oppressed".

///M power
12-21-2006, 03:20 AM
What is the point of having a debate, then?

no point actually, you cannot "convince" people. you should know that...
but, you do it because you are convinced your side is the truth... everyone are convinced that what they say is the absolute truth and the other side is wrong.. no matter what the debate is about.

Zrinski
12-21-2006, 03:22 AM
no,its not why I like oreilly! I like oreilly because he gives a good show and I like the way he handles his debates.

Yeah right. Please go tell these fairy tales to someone else...I see through you...

this is extremely false! how can they support Israel and the Palestinians at the same time??

Of course not. They do not support Zionists and Palestinians at the same time...only the Zionists. You can see this in small phrases and how they setup the whole argument about the Middle East. You always get the feeling from mainstream media that it is the Palestinians, the Lebanse, the Syrians, whoever...is doing something illegal when actually it is the whole state of Israel which is illegal entity basically performing genocide on daily basis.

if you watched the BBC on the Lebanon war you would have seen that they were extremely pro Arabs and anti Israeli.

And rightfully so. What did you expect? You attacked another country....illegally I would add once again.

the admitted faking and editing and manipulating pictures to make it look like there is a genocide over there.

Please do not talk crap. There was no need for manipulation, it was clear to anyone in the world (who is at least a bit objective) that this is illegal action by Israel and that it is a war crime....you bombed civilian targets for gods sake.

CNN is also not supportive of Israel.
as I learned from the last situation in the middle east, the only friend is fox. someone leftist and liberal cannot support Israel in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. the media is always going to be on the side of the "oppressed".

At least you admit you oppress these people....might be a Freudian slip.

///M power
12-21-2006, 03:38 AM
Yeah right. Please go tell these fairy tales to someone else...I see through you...

dont tell me what I belive in, thank you very much.

Of course not. They do not support Zionists and Palestinians at the same time...only the Zionists. You can see this in small phrases and how they setup the whole arguments about the Middle East. You always get the feel from mainstream media that it is the Palestinians, the Lebanse, the Syrians, whoever...is doing something illegal when the whole state of Israel is actually + illigal entity basically performing genocide on daily basis.
nope.
its your Western media who is always pro Palestinian and pro Arab.
fox is an exception of course,this is why i only watch fox.

And rightfully so. What did you expect? You attacked another country....illgegally I would add once again.
do you really want to debate about that again? fine.
who attacked who first smart ass?
"illegally" is there any war that is legal/illegal? are you 10 year old?
and as I you can see,your Western leftist media were pro Arab, if they were pro Israel they would have shown the Israeli casualties and not 99% of the time the Lebanese side. see , it really doesn't matter, the BBC admitted being pro Palestinian and anti Israel.

Please do not talk crap. There was no need for manipulation, it was clear to anyone in the world (who is at least a bit objective) that this is illegal action by Isreael and that it is a war crime....you bombed civilian targets for gods sake.
if they are Coward enough to hide between civilians they will die.
who is doing an illegal act lets see...
1-Lebanese terror group break the boarder fence and kill Israeli soldiers
2- they shoot 13,000 rockets on Israeli northern cities hitting civilians on purpose.

At least you admit you oppress these people....might be a Freudian slip.
nope, I said "oppressed" - this mean I dont think they are oppressed.

Zrinski
12-21-2006, 03:59 AM
dont tell me what I belive in, thank you very much.

I never said anything about your belifs. Please read with understanding.

nope.
its your Western media who is always pro Palestinian and pro Arab.
fox is an exception of course,this is why i only watch fox.

As I said most mainstream media is pro-zionist. Fox is only the extreme.

do you really want to debate about that again? fine.

Again? When did we debate about this before?

who attacked who first smart ass?

You attacked Lebanon.

"illegally" is there any war that is legal/illegal? are you 10 year old?
and as I you can see,your Western leftist media were pro Arab, if they were pro Israel they would have shown the Israeli casualties and not 99% of the time the Lebanese side. see , it really doesn't matter, the BBC admitted being pro Palestinian and anti Israel.

Yes there is war that is illegal. In the time we live in with institutions such as the UN and reponsibility to the International Community there is some consensus and legality to be granted and achieved to perform certain military actions. What you did was illegal...just like Iraq war was also illegal as it went agianst UN security council and even against their own allies.
Israeli casualties? Can they even be compared to Lebanse casualties? Can they be compared to daily Palestinian casualties?

Btw. BBC is respected TV station while Fox is laughed at....they are mocked even in the US and their rating is falling now continuously for months.

if they are Coward enough to hide between civilians they will die.
who is doing an illegal act lets see...
1-Lebanese terror group break the boarder fence and kill Israeli soldiers
2- they shoot 13,000 rockets on Israeli northern cities hitting civilians on purpose.

The only cowards are you. Bombing civilians is one of the most disgusting acts one can do.
1. To you they may be "terrorist group", to some they are freedom fighters. Furthermore you are occuppying their territory to this day.
2. How many bombs did you landed on their cities? You erased whole settlements.

nope, I said "oppressed" - this mean I dont think they are oppressed.

However you used the word. If you think they are not "oppressed" why did you write it in first place? As I said obviously a Freudian slip.

Starr
12-21-2006, 04:10 AM
Btw. BBC is respected TV station

Unfortunate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=411846&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770

Zrinski
12-21-2006, 04:27 AM
Unfortunate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=411846&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770

At least they admit it. Thats one of the reason why they are respected tv station unlike douchebags at Fox, O'Reilly idiot especially.

I remember watching Fox just before the war in Iraq, all these so-called journalists were in a studio "debating", in truth they were so cheerful and anxious to see the war start, in other words they were happy because people will die, homes will be destroyed...a bunch of pathetic and stupid idiots the like I have never seen.

Starr
12-21-2006, 04:37 AM
It was obvious to the point where admitting it is not going to cause them much harm and instead will get people to say just what you said.:p

I agree with you about foxnews, however.

Björn
12-21-2006, 05:26 AM
I don't agree with Bill's politics but I don't mind his show. I use to watch his show once and a while but I don't really bother with TV anymore.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
12-21-2006, 06:23 AM
I like Bill O'Reilly's matter of a fact style. I really think he is honest and strong. He doesn't put up with crap, but he isn't a jerk. However, he supports Bush's foreign policy and that disappoints me.

Helios Panoptes
12-21-2006, 06:33 AM
O'Reilly is not a jerk? That is false. He is highly obnoxious.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
12-21-2006, 06:35 AM
I think he's a smart alek, but I do like the way he is careful not to misrepresent or fasely accuse people. For instance, the Duke "rape" case, he held back saying there wasn't enough evidence to jump on the accused. That to me shows maturity in a way that the left-wing isn't mature.

Zrinski
12-21-2006, 02:11 PM
I think he's a smart alek, but I do like the way he is careful not to misrepresent or fasely accuse people.

Yeah...this was especially apparent when he acused that kid, son of one of the soldiers who died in Iraq and who spoke against the war and about Bush's connections with the Saudi's and Saddam's regime.

I tell you if I was in his show and he started poiting a finger at me and telling me to shut up I would smack him around.

Forza Azzurri
12-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Bill O'reilly is an idiot. His argument/point-of-view is surrounded by how loud he can say them in order to silence the guy opposing him. His whole argument is, "Come on!" "You're crazy!"

Kodos
12-21-2006, 11:46 PM
Bill O'reilly is an idiot. His argument/point-of-view is surrounded by how loud he can say them in order to silence the guy opposing him. His whole argument is, "Come on!" "You're crazy!"

He is uninteresting me but I do like how he uses a Bolshevik tactic (our phora bolsheviks are better behaved) against liberals and socialists.

Vasily Zaitsev
12-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Bill O RLY is an asshat.