PDA

View Full Version : Last straw!

MrAngry
12-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Yesterday I read a post from the guy with the squiggly name and it upset me immensely, not in the sense that it made me angry but very disappointed. He posted that he was disgusted with the mixed marriages between blacks and Indians and stated that he ďnow knew how white nationalists felt.Ē

Hereís a young man from a hard working Indian immigrant, family who have successfully built up a medical practice in Oz, put him through the education system there, he clearly worked hard and gained a scholarship from a UK University. I respect him and his family for their achievements. He then took the decision to stay in India to pursue his career.

What I find disappointing is that whilst he enjoyed the benefits that these education systems extended to him, then left those countries without giving anything back, thatís ok to a point, but then he believes that England for the English, Sweden for the Swedes, France for the French etc, thus advocating that the benefits that he and his family have enjoyed should be excluded from anyone else in a similar position to his parents. His parents have even taken the decision to return to OZ, is he equally disgusted with their decision to turn their backs on their former culture?

I wonder if his empathy with white nationalist would have been as evident had he been subjected to racial abuse, being called a Paki, or Ghandi wallah whilst growing up, or if the WN movement had gained power and expelled him and his family, or God forbid it happens in the future.

This reminded me of a time a few years ago, I joined a company in Leicester (UK), there is a large Hindu Indian population within Leicester which is predominately peaceful. At the facility where I worked there were a large number of Indian shop floor workers, some I got to know whilst overseeing a project there, what surprised me about them is that they didnít view England as their home and they had every intention of moving back to India once they had put their kids through the education system, this made me angry at the time because I felt that even though they were nice hard working people, they were just leeching the benefits that this country had to offer in the way of housing, benefits, jobs etc before pissing off back home. More disappointingly no one is allowed to disapprove of this behaviour or voice concerns over it for fear of being labelled racist. I donít see this as a race issue, but a nationalistic one.

Since being on the Phora, some people have actually convinced me that they may have some justification for their views by their experiences they have encountered. I still feel there are many who are just plain rabid and they are the ones I like to have to most fun with.

Yesterday was a turning point for me, the straw that broke the camels back. Iím sick of ungrateful people no matter what race or colour, who use this countries system to better themselves, then piss off. Iím sick of those who choose to live here and then demand special dispensation for their customs and traditions, which Iím all for but please remember this is Britain, and then demand that we change our traditions in case it offends them. Iím sick of 2nd generation people who have immigrant parents wearing ďtraditionalĒ garb, this signifies that they donít want to assimilate, find a country that is happy for you to wear this as a matter of course.
Iím sick of anti-British protests in British streets, this liberty isnít tolerated by many societies, why should it be here?
Iím sick of the PC society, Christmas is this countries traditional celebration, Iím sick of bending over backwards for people to celebrate events such as Diwali or Ramadan, whilst having to apologise for celebrating Xmas.

So endeth the rant.

Vasily Zaitsev
12-22-2006, 11:17 AM
What's next, you buying Masty a pint?

MrAngry
12-22-2006, 11:20 AM
What's next, you buying Masty a pint?

One in the bank for the man.......

Carlos Danger
12-22-2006, 11:22 AM
lol, good for him. If people are handing out free money you're a fool not to take it.

Starr
12-22-2006, 11:41 AM
A lot of that rant wasn't all that different from what one might hear from a typical conservative on an angry day, and yet, that last paragraph contained some of the most "intolerant" stuff I have ever heard you say. There might be some hope for you yet.:222: Next we just have to work on you wanting these people to assimilate, rather than leave, where they can keep their customs and traditions in their own lands and you can keep yours. The person you refered to, however seems to have a lot of their priorities straight.

Ahknaton
12-22-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm not sure that you can say that successful Indians are "leeching" off Western countries if they have jobs and pay taxes. In a certain sense we are leeching of India by acquiring many of their best and brightest, leading to brain drain back in their country of origin. This isn't true off all immigration to the West obviously. I think if Indians come to Western countries, work for a few years and then return home it's not a bad deal for all parties.

Don Quixote
12-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Yesterday was a turning point for me, the straw that broke the camels back. Iím sick of ungrateful people no matter what race or colour, who use this countries system to better themselves, then piss off. Iím sick of those who choose to live here and then demand special dispensation for their customs and traditions, which Iím all for but please remember this is Britain, and then demand that we change our traditions in case it offends them. Iím sick of 2nd generation people who have immigrant parents wearing ďtraditionalĒ garb, this signifies that they donít want to assimilate, find a country that is happy for you to wear this as a matter of course.
Iím sick of anti-British protests in British streets, this liberty isnít tolerated by many societies, why should it be here?
Iím sick of the PC society, Christmas is this countries traditional celebration, Iím sick of bending over backwards for people to celebrate events such as Diwali or Ramadan, whilst having to apologise for celebrating Xmas.

So endeth the rant.Think of it as payback for the British Empire. The British fairly well screwed India, especially under the East India Company.

हिन्दुस्तान
12-22-2006, 01:43 PM
What I find disappointing is that whilst he enjoyed the benefits that these education systems extended to him, then left those countries without giving anything back, thatís ok to a point, but then he believes that England for the English, Sweden for the Swedes, France for the French etc, thus advocating that the benefits that he and his family have enjoyed should be excluded from anyone else in a similar position to his parents. His parents have even taken the decision to return to OZ, is he equally disgusted with their decision to turn their backs on their former culture?

I assume by "giving something back" you mean in the form of taxation? When I left Australia I was 18 years old and was obviously incapable of paying tax. What you have conveniently forgotten is the 36 years worth of tax my parents paid. And as I stated to you before my parents cannot leave straight away as they have too many things tieing them down in Perth. Its impossible to just leave a Medical practice like that plus they have a commitment to their patients. I don't doubt that when they retire (next 2-3 years) they will rightfully return home.

I wonder if his empathy with white nationalist would have been as evident had he been subjected to racial abuse, being called a Paki, or Ghandi wallah whilst growing up, or if the WN movement had gained power and expelled him and his family, or God forbid it happens in the future.

I lived on the outskirts of Perth in an area which was close to being 100% white. It was mainly dominated by peoples of Anglo Saxon and Italian heritage. If you don't think I was on the end of name calling whilst growing up then you are mistaken. I hold no grudges as they are only going by their natural instincts.

This reminded me of a time a few years ago, I joined a company in Leicester (UK), there is a large Hindu Indian population within Leicester which is predominately peaceful. At the facility where I worked there were a large number of Indian shop floor workers, some I got to know whilst overseeing a project there, what surprised me about them is that they didnít view England as their home and they had every intention of moving back to India once they had put their kids through the education system, this made me angry at the time because I felt that even though they were nice hard working people, they were just leeching the benefits that this country had to offer in the way of housing, benefits, jobs etc before pissing off back home. More disappointingly no one is allowed to disapprove of this behaviour or voice concerns over it for fear of being labelled racist. I donít see this as a race issue, but a nationalistic one.

These people are called economic migrants and this practice has been going on for thousands of years. If you moved to India and got a job there would you have a strong sense of Nationalistic pride for India? No I thought not. If they pay their taxes and abide by the law of the land they don't owe people like yourself any sort of explaination. Also I don't understand why you keep bringing up benefits and leeching when it doesn't apply to me or my family. Immigrants who are leeches should be show no mercy and thrown out of the respective host country immediately.

Iím sick of the PC society, Christmas is this countries traditional celebration, Iím sick of bending over backwards for people to celebrate events such as Diwali or Ramadan, whilst having to apologise for celebrating Xmas..

Well isn't this a nice surprise. This little paragraph sounds like everything you would normally be "fighting" against. And I actually agree with every single word of it.

When you first joined here you told me you were half white, 1/4 Indian, 1/4 chinese correct? Im thinking this is why I seem to have struck such a raw nerve with you. I'm guessing you had a tough time because of your admixture most probably from your Indian side. You have found yourself a "racist" Indian in myself and your letting it all out.

Go ahead.

Popovic
12-22-2006, 02:03 PM
When you first joined here you told me you were half white, 1/4 Indian, 1/4 chinese correct?.

Holy Shit! :eek:

It all makes sense. I knew he wasn't white from the moment he stated posting here.

A White Indian Chinese person. Jesus Christ.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-22-2006, 02:18 PM
I liked the liberal Mr. Angry far better. Agreeing with his statement makes me highly uncomfortable.

Geist
12-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Let it all out brother. Strike one for the Phora re-education camp. :rofl:

Micah
12-22-2006, 04:15 PM
I have a question for हिन्दुस्तान.

What would you do if a Black man with 12 inches of Manhood fucked an Indian girl like Aishwarya rai?

Would you:

[A] Spontaneously combust in rage?

[B] Commit suicide?

[C] Admit defeat? :D

Or all of the above! :D

Ambrosio Spinola
12-22-2006, 04:25 PM
This is degrading way to fast for me...Micah, please try to control yourself a bit with that sort of language, ok?

Micah
12-22-2006, 04:57 PM
I've seen people use this sort of language on the phora plenty of times.

Its also a legitimate question :D

If it makes you feel better I will go easy on the swearing!

Geist
12-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Damn right nigga. Where all teh white bitchz at?

Micah
12-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Damn right nigga. Where all teh white bitchz at?

Wow that is original Oirish! :D

Give me Beyonce over "teh white bitchz" any day of the week!

Geist
12-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Wow that is original Oirish! :D

Give me Beyonce over "teh white bitchz" any day of the week!

daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

Micah
12-22-2006, 05:37 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

http://www.jerkassclothing.com/shirtpage/images/SMALL/punchme.jpg

Hachiko
12-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Merry Christmas Mr. Angry! :)

MrAngry
12-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Merry Christmas Mr. Angry! :)

I aint angry any more, I'm Mr Chilled, :negro:

Hachiko
12-22-2006, 06:18 PM
I aint angry any more, I'm Mr Chilled, :negro:
There's a name change thread for that, friend. ;)

Geist
12-22-2006, 06:20 PM

movvafucka.

Hachiko
12-22-2006, 06:26 PM
There is some Jewery afoot here. Why is all the spelling correct? :p

Winston
12-22-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't quite see how being against blacks mixing with Indians clashes with squiggle's views or with how he's lived his life up until now. I have no problem with foreigners having access to our educational systems as long as they aren't taking the place of natives and are paying their way, and I would prefer it that they bugger off when they're done.

Kriger
12-22-2006, 06:52 PM
For the life of me I do not understand why words like "bollocks" and "bugger off" were not kept in the American version of English instead of all the ebonics shite being spoken in this day and age.

Micah
12-22-2006, 06:56 PM
There is some Jewery afoot here. Why is all the spelling correct? :p

Oh shit!

You are that fat asian lover from VNN are you not? You seem like a very confused man to me.

You were banned and rightflly so! :D

Hachiko
12-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Oh shit!

You are that fat asian lover from VNN are you not? You seem like a very confused man to me.

You were banned and rightflly so! :D
Yes I are, yes I am, and yes I was.
Do I know you BTW? :confused:

Micah
12-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Yes I are, yes I am, and yes I was.
Do I know you BTW? :confused:

I used to post there but haven't been back in a long time.

That place has gone to the dogs.

Hachiko
12-22-2006, 07:08 PM
I used to post there but haven't been back in a long time.

That place has gone to the dogs.
Sure has, sure has. Especially since they banned me of course. :D

J Van Der Meyde
12-22-2006, 08:10 PM
MrAngry has a very bad habit of twisting peoples's words.

He is a very sly character and needs to be watched.

Johnson
12-22-2006, 09:31 PM
I used to be upset with people exploiting the system, but now I more or less feel that if the system is exploitable, it is virtuous to exploit it and the people who follow the straight and narrow and get fucked over because of it deserve to. After all, the common people elect the politicans who create "the system." Democracy works for the pirates, so hey.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-22-2006, 09:43 PM
I used to be upset with people exploiting the system, but now I more or less feel that if the system is exploitable, it is virtuous to exploit it and the people who follow the straight and narrow and get fucked over because of it deserve to. After all, the common people elect the politicans who create "the system." Democracy works for the pirates, so hey.

I'm telling you, the jews run the show.

Dances with Wolves
12-23-2006, 04:01 AM
When you first joined here you told me you were half white, 1/4 Indian, 1/4 chinese correct? Im thinking this is why I seem to have struck such a raw nerve with you. I'm guessing you had a tough time because of your admixture most probably from your Indian side. You have found yourself a "racist" Indian in myself and your letting it all out.

A mongrel sitting in judgement of white men, in a (for now) white country. Everything MrAngry posted now makes complete sense. Mongrelization means confusion, and MrAngry is very confused indeed.

MrAngry
12-23-2006, 10:44 AM
A mongrel sitting in judgement of white men, in a (for now) white country. Everything MrAngry posted now makes complete sense. Mongrelization means confusion, and MrAngry is very confused indeed.

:rofl: oh these kinds of statements amuse me :rofl: I think your paranoia over the jews has impaired your judgement! "Mongrelization means confusion". Not a fan of eugenics? No neither am I, so care to qualify this statement. The geneology is incorrect to just for your info.

MrAngry
12-23-2006, 10:51 AM

Go ahead.

Lets get this right, the geneology is a little out, I'll update my profile to correct this. I dont give a monkies about your racism, it isnt exclusively a white domain. Its your utter hypocrisy and double standards. :)

A quick question, have you revoked your Australian passport and citizenship?

Kriger
12-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Mr. Angry, now that you are Mr. Chilled, would you consider taking the twats out of your avatar?

There are ladies who post here.

हिन्दुस्तान
12-23-2006, 12:00 PM
:rofl: oh these kinds of statements amuse me :rofl: I think your paranoia over the jews has impaired your judgement! "Mongrelization means confusion". Not a fan of eugenics? No neither am I, so care to qualify this statement. The geneology is incorrect to just for your info.

If the geneology is incorrect then that makes you a liar.

Here is a PM between you and me when you first joined.

Can I ask what race you are?

I have never stated on this forum whate my race is a I dont really believe it is relevant for this type of debate. My nationality is British, but I am mixed. Indian and chinese on my mothers side and English of my fathers. You are the only the 2nd pesron who knows on here!

I joined for a bit fun and to wind people up, wrong and immature I know, but even when there is a serious thread I think that is hijacked by extreme racist elements that makes me angry.

:)

A quick question, have you revoked your Australian passport and citizenship?

I applied to become an Indian citizen in September 2006. If everything goes to plan and there are no delays I will be an Indian citizen by March 2007.

MrAngry
12-23-2006, 03:01 PM
If the geneology is incorrect then that makes you a liar.

Here is a PM between you and me when you first joined.

Mother.

Father Chinese, Mother Anglo-Indian

Father.

English.

Just for accuracy :) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

JohnAFlynn
12-23-2006, 03:26 PM

Typical fucking kike attitude. Go back to Tel Aviv so you can be there when it is turned into a glass parking lot.

JohnAFlynn
12-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Mr. Angry, now that you are Mr. Chilled, would you consider taking the twats out of your avatar?

There are ladies who post here.

There are also children who post here, as evidenced by Mr. Angry himself.

MrAngry
12-23-2006, 03:34 PM
There are also children who post here, as evidenced by Mr. Angry himself.

Twat is a mild derogatory term, but I'll remove it if it causes offense.

Kriger
12-23-2006, 04:37 PM
It's appreciated. The word has an extremely vulgar connotation here in the U.S. comparable to "cunt".

MrAngry
12-23-2006, 09:48 PM
It's appreciated. The word has an extremely vulgar connotation here in the U.S. comparable to "cunt".

:) You used the "C" word, seems at odds with your request. :)

Kriger
12-24-2006, 06:22 AM
:) You used the "C" word, seems at odds with your request. :)

1. I used it as a one time term of description.
2. It is not repeated endlessly in my avatar.

At any rate, I don't consider you to be a necessarily abusive person, but more of one who is angered by injustice in the world. I would say this is a common denominator among certain diverse peoples in this world.

Jimbo Gomez
12-24-2006, 01:07 PM
As long as they come here to study, and nothing more, and leave as soon as their studies end one way or another, I'm cool with it. We waste so much money on foreign aid, if we would just end that and teach their smartest people our white man's magic (science) perhaps their lands will stop being total shitholes.

Hachiko
12-24-2006, 01:20 PM
As long as they come here to study, and nothing more, and leave as soon as their studies end one way or another, I'm cool with it. We waste so much money on foreign aid, if we would just end that and teach their smartest people our white man's magic (science) perhaps their lands will stop being total shitholes.
Or they'll keep using the tried and true method, come here on a school visa, overstay it illegally or not even enroll at all, try to have an anchor baby as soon as possible, and watch the government checks start a-rolling in.

Jimbo Gomez
12-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Or they'll keep using the tried and true method, come here on a school visa, overstay it illegally or not even enroll at all, try to have an anchor baby as soon as possible, and watch the government checks start a-rolling in.

Well that's why I worded my post as it was. What kind of stupid laws allow anchorbabies anyway?

MrAngry
12-24-2006, 02:06 PM
1. I used it as a one time term of description.
2. It is not repeated endlessly in my avatar.

At any rate, I don't consider you to be a necessarily abusive person, but more of one who is angered by injustice in the world. I would say this is a common denominator among certain diverse peoples in this world.

Its not injustice per se, everyone can quote injustice, even non diverse people shall we say, we see examples of it on this forum.

In fact, I believe that I have had a very productive and succesful life so far, thats in my career and my peronal life.

brigadier Biggles
12-26-2006, 03:55 PM
In fact, I believe that I have had a very productive and succesful life so far, thats in my career and my peronal life.

me too, not as big as yours though probably.

been to several countries a few multiple times
been on planes and trains dozens of times
can go anywhere on the planet with some parts free and others half price thanks to my dads trade
one of the first people to go on the channel tunnel (have a certificate)
attemping to learn a foreign language
passed GCSEs and have IT certificates might go onto college next year
i moderately drink, don't gamble, smoke, take drugs, have sex, be rude to anybody intentionally in RL, so quite the opposite of people my age then ?.

the problem is that we are too concerned with our own gain arent we ?, when in reality our lives are just shaped around society and arent really anything special, while were dithering over what to do next and how amazing our life has been the next 100th mosque is being built down the road.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-26-2006, 04:23 PM
the problem is that we are too concerned with our own gain arent we

ZOG's most basic tactic works extremely well in keeping the goyim sheep both pacified and preoccupied.