PDA

View Full Version : Should 'dances with wolves' back up his claims?

that guy
12-24-2006, 07:02 AM
Itz coming! (the poll options, that is).

Hachiko
12-24-2006, 07:06 AM
Poll options suggestion:
Are WN's with Muslim avatars hypocrites or just teh so gey?

Dances with Wolves
12-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Poll options suggestion:
Are WN's with Muslim avatars hypocrites or just teh so gey?

Why would that be hypocritical? I don't think it's anymore hypocritical than for a racemixer to express racist views, actually.

I'll be catching up with you guy, because unless you've edited your posts insinuating that you were not a jew, then I will post them. I'll also give VNN a look too. I've just been too lazy and really, it's not a big priority on my list of things to do. As long as you openly admit you're jewish, that's all that matters. At least you're more honest than the other cryptos here.

Edit, ah, I see the poll now. So be it then.

Dances with Wolves
12-24-2006, 07:17 AM
I'm surprised at you guy. Not very good choices, eh? On second thought, it isn't too surprising, considering your genetic makeup. :rofl:

Kriger
12-24-2006, 07:19 AM
Well, it is just like anyone else. If opinions are being stated, those are opinions.

If facts are being either stated or disputed with other facts, sources should be provided. Sources meaning actual links to the source.

If a cut and paste is being provided, the link to this should be provided also.

Hachiko
12-24-2006, 07:22 AM
Oh the choices! Why can I only take one?!?!??!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that guy
12-24-2006, 07:22 AM
@ DWW:

I tried to give representation to a wide variety of views. BTW, I prerecorded your response to those that will vote 'yes':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GdU4EsYfzI

This is what you think of them, yes?

Dances with Wolves
12-24-2006, 07:25 AM
LOL that has to be you guy.

Hachiko
12-24-2006, 07:27 AM
Why would that be hypocritical?

Because even if you respect them as freedom fighters, they don't give two shits about white people. And I will not grace my avatar space with people who would just as soon kill me given the chance.

I don't think

Agreed. :D

it's anymore hypocritical than for a racemixer to express racist views, actually.

A white person who beds blacks and expresses racist views about them is a hypocrite.

A person who mixes with someone from a world superpower and expresses racist views towards Third World types is not, IMHO. Opinions will vary person to person as is human nature. Fancy that, eh?

that guy
12-24-2006, 07:31 AM
LOL that has to be you guy.
Unlike you, brave warrior, I posted my pic here. That's me on my avatar too.

This is how I picture you, BTW:

http://www.bibl.u-szeged.hu/bibl/mil/ww2/who/pics/goebbels.jpg

that guy
12-24-2006, 07:43 AM
A white person who beds blacks and expresses racist views about them is a hypocrite.

A person who mixes with someone from a world superpower and expresses racist views towards Third World types is not, IMHO. Opinions will vary person to person as is human nature. Fancy that, eh?
I think you scared it away, man.

Come back DWW!!! I was just kidding about the hemorrhage. Nothing would happen to you. BTW, 1 + 1 is what again?

that guy
12-24-2006, 07:56 AM
lil goebbels's superior vote options from vnn:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=39163

Almost 4,000 posts on vnn, and that's the only poll it came up with. But it still complains about my options. A truer-blooded vnner never there was.

Kodos
12-24-2006, 08:05 AM
http://home.att.net/~suefat/skunk/Gene_Autry.jpg

Mr Guy Go to Hell

Guy: I think Dances with wolves can back up his claims.

Kodos: Why are all these aryan warriors wearing turbans?

Guy: Vhat!?

Hachiko
12-24-2006, 04:20 PM

Sorry. :(
I keep forgetting how common sense does that to these guys... :D

JohnAFlynn
12-24-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm surprised at you guy. Not very good choices, eh? On second thought, it isn't too surprising, considering your genetic makeup. :rofl:

With jews like "guy" it's heads they win, tails you lose.

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 02:22 AM
Because even if you respect them as freedom fighters, they don't give two shits about white people. And I will not grace my avatar space with people who would just as soon kill me given the chance.

First of all, I don't think the Muslims want to kill us. This is not to say they are at the very least, angry at us. We have to ask ourselves why. Why does the Islamic world rage against us? What can we do to bring peace between Islam and the West? We had it up until 1948, you know.

Let us agree to put up the avatars we want. I've seen some offensive avatars, not the least of which is guy's back. What is he trying to say? You don't see me complaining about his afront to the board, do you?

I don't disagree with that.

Are you saying I don't entertain varying opinions?

A non-white is a non-white, hachiko. Whether it's a Japanese or a Sudanse, it's all the same to me, biologically. I understand you have a need to rationalize it but that still doesn't change anything. I have a very healthy respect for the Japanese and studied them in college. I am fascinated with their warrior culture as I am with the the warrior culture of Islam. I am not a knuckledragging VNNer that thinks an all white world is the best. I believe in the diversity of the nations, I just don't believe in the nations becoming diverse. Just so you know.

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 02:27 AM
With jews like "guy" it's heads they win, tails you lose.

We know the jews well, don't we John? Pretty slick tactic, posting his silly poll knowing this is Christian Holiday and I'd be away from the board more than usual. Slick, indeed.

I still don't understand why guy doesn't return to VNN to raise the so-called "intelligence" level with his presence. He's free to roam at will over there. Perhaps he's afraid of TGarrett coming out of his cave to chew him up again? ;)

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 02:40 AM

Come back DWW!!! I was just kidding about the hemorrhage. Nothing would happen to you. BTW, 1 + 1 is what again?

My dear guy,

I appreciate your concern about my whereabouts, but this being the Christmas holiday I have been a bit busy. And what a holiday it is! All the houses are lit up with bright lights, baby jesus nativity scenes abound, people are in church and little white boys and girls are eagerly anticipating their visit from Santa. How absolutely beautiful.

BTW, how's the scene in Israel? Are there hannukah lights gracing the barbwire and machinegun nests over there? "Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward Men" blazing brightly on the apartheid wall? Just curious.

BTW guy, the priesthood has chosen to reveal themselves to you, courtsey of Chain. :D "And shepherds we shall be"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2429423723340612405&q=boondock+saints&hl=en

I think I'll put that in my sig, I will!

Hermetic
12-25-2006, 02:41 AM
Well Wolves is doing a good job for this jew to pull a oying thread, which is pretense just to attempt to mock him in the jewsual ways jews do.

Janus
12-25-2006, 02:50 AM
A white person who beds blacks and expresses racist views about them is a hypocrite. This assertion is nonsense.

Kodos
12-25-2006, 02:52 AM
This assertion is nonsense.

It depends on exactly the racist views expressed.

LastResort56
12-25-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by Hachiko

That depends. Was Thomas Jefferson a hypocrite then?

Janus
12-25-2006, 02:54 AM
It depends on exactly the racist views expressed. No, it does not. "Racism" is unrelated to miscegenation.

Kodos
12-25-2006, 02:59 AM
No, it does not. "Racism" is unrelated to miscegenation.

Once again, it depends on the racist views expressed.

If Fade did it he would be a hypocrite, if the Ugly American or Stan did it... to my knowledge they would not.

Kodos
12-25-2006, 03:00 AM

Owning slaves and writing the all men are created equal nonsense makes him a hypocrite.

Gotta agree with the liberals on that (except they don't believe that all men are created equal is idiotic nonsense).

Janus
12-25-2006, 03:01 AM
Once again, it depends on the racist views expressed. Opposition to miscegenation does not classify as "racism". :rolleyes:

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 03:23 AM

I don't think there is conclusive proof that Jefferson ever slept with any African. The most likely explanation is that one of the Jeffersons that worked on his plantation produced Sally and Jefferson kept her away from the slave hands by making her his personal servant.

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 03:26 AM
Owning slaves and writing the all men are created equal nonsense makes him a hypocrite.

Gotta agree with the liberals on that (except they don't believe that all men are created equal is idiotic nonsense).

Jefferson didn't consider Africans as men, so he wasn't including them or "merciless Indian savages" When he penned the DOI. So there was no hypocrisy.

I agree he was given to fits of hyperbole, however.

Globus
12-25-2006, 03:31 AM
I don't think there is conclusive proof that Jefferson ever slept with any African. The most likely explanation is that one of the Jeffersons that worked on his plantation produced Sally and Jefferson kept her away from the slave hands by making her his personal servant.

What you think is irrelevant, especially since you haven't demonstrated any knowledge of anything, just a penchant for uttering whatever you think supports your rather narrow views.

Kodos
12-25-2006, 03:32 AM

Actually plausible...

Globus
12-25-2006, 03:32 AM
Jefferson didn't consider Africans as men,

A ridiculous lie.

Does anyone else ever wonder why DWW never posts the slightest piece of evidence to support anything he says?

that guy
12-25-2006, 03:36 AM
DWW:

I let you spout your lies once, and then I let you ignore my request for you to back up these lies. You did it again, and again I gave you a chance to back the lies up. Again you refused. So I made this thread. Cry me a river, why don't you. When I spread lies about you, you can return the favor (yes, even if it's a Jewish holiday).

And yes, it is a lovely holiday (as are holidays in Israel – don't believe everything you see on TV) for those that are non-vnners. But how can a vnner enjoy itself when it thinks that everything in this world is just part of a scam that is designed to destroy everything it cherishes?

As for me posting on vnn.. Why don't you bring Linder here? The phora has a 'formal debates' section and I'd certainly be willing to debate a celebrity like Mr. Linder. TG can come too, though he is not exactly a highbrow type of guy. :eek:

This thread was an internet payback joke for your dishonest behavior. But I think I made my point: When you say something about another poster, and then you do it again, and your claim happens to be a lie, and you run away when you are asked to back up your claims, you will get a payback poll. Maybe next time you would stop after the first time, eh? As far as I'm concerned, the matter is over. You don't have to waste your time looking for evidence that we both know does not exist. Unless you really want to.

Starr
12-25-2006, 03:42 AM
A ridiculous lie.

Does anyone else ever wonder why DWW never posts the slightest piece of evidence to support anything he says?

I seem to remember that they were considered to be 3/5 of a human being at one time, so why would what DWW said be so difficult to believe in relation to Thomas Jefferson?

He was a slave holder, i can guarantee you, he did not consider them to be "equal" or anything even approaching that.

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 03:47 AM
Yep. The way they lived their lives is evidence enough. NOWHERE does Jefferson let on in the SLIGHTEST that he considered Africans equal. NOWHERE.

Richard Parker
12-25-2006, 04:04 AM
Opposition to miscegenation does not classify as "racism". :rolleyes:

I think it is one of the surest tests for racism, particularly if said opposition is generalized to apply to other people.

I have yet to meet a person in real life who is openly and stridently against miscegenation. It is a totally extreme position, far more extreme than merely opposing immigration.

Kodos
12-25-2006, 04:15 AM
I think it is one of the surest tests for racism, particularly if said opposition is generalized to apply to other people.

I have yet to meet a person in real life who is openly and stridently against miscegenation. It is a totally extreme position, far more extreme than merely opposing immigration.

It depends on what misgenation... I think most white guys would not be happy to see their daughter with a black or puerto rican.

Even a lot of types who are cravenly liberal about immigration.

Then again im sure there are a lot of guys with asian girlfriends who don't like blacks and hispanics.

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 04:22 AM
DWW:

I let you spout your lies once, and then I let you ignore my request for you to back up these lies. You did it again, and again I gave you a chance to back the lies up. Again you refused. So I made this thread. Cry me a river, why don't you. When I spread lies about you, you can return the favor (yes, even if it's a Jewish holiday).

And yes, it is a lovely holiday (as are holidays in Israel – don't believe everything you see on TV) for those that are non-vnners. But how can a vnner enjoy itself when it thinks that everything in this world is just part of a scam that is designed to destroy everything it cherishes?

As for me posting on vnn.. Why don't you bring Linder here? The phora has a 'formal debates' section and I'd certainly be willing to debate a celebrity like Mr. Linder. TG can come too, though he is not exactly a highbrow type of guy. :eek:

This thread was an internet payback joke for your dishonest behavior. But I think I made my point: When you say something about another poster, and then you do it again, and your claim happens to be a lie, and you run away when you are asked to back up your claims, you will get a payback poll. Maybe next time you would stop after the first time, eh? As far as I'm concerned, the matter is over. You don't have to waste your time looking for evidence that we both know does not exist. Unless you really want to.

You ain't did nothing of the sort guy. I'll come up with the posts, but right now I'm snacking. Wanna know what I'm snacking on? Braunschweiger and crackers. Pig livers. Yum yum, huh?

that guy
12-25-2006, 05:51 AM
You ain't did nothing of the sort guy. I'll come up with the posts
No, D, you will never do that. It is in your nature to claim that you will, though.

, but right now I'm snacking. Wanna know what I'm snacking on? Braunschweiger and crackers. Pig livers. Yum yum, huh?
Sounds like the vnners here are literally eating themselves to death, but enjoy your liver.

JohnAFlynn
12-25-2006, 06:05 AM
DWW:

the nerve on that goy to test your patience so! :eek:

that guy
12-25-2006, 06:07 AM
the nerve on that goy to test your patience so! :eek:
The nerve of this non-goy to respond to lies by making a thread. :eek::eek::eek:

JohnAFlynn
12-25-2006, 06:15 AM
The nerve of this non-goy to respond to lies by making a thread. :eek::eek::eek:

I think I need to add your avatar to my jews Did 9/11 signature montage. Tell me, "guy" were you the one who sent the Odigo messages, or were you operating the remote control unit to direct the jets into the towers. Or were you the one timing the explosives in the subbasements. Or perhaps you led one of the teams that was looting the gold storage vaults? Tell us guy, what was your role?????

JohnAFlynn
12-25-2006, 06:23 AM

ROTFL! Always the jew screams "Stop kicking me!" while he kicks the shit out of you.

that guy
12-25-2006, 06:26 AM
LOL. Thanks for the first negative rep I got on the forum, solicitor. Luckily, your rep here is almost as valuable as the one you have IRL. BTW, when I said that I "let him spout his lies", I meant that I overlooked his dishonest behavior, not that I have some kind of control over it. Obviously I don't.

I think I need to add your avatar to my jews Did 9/11 signature montage.
Your pic will go on my nazis did WWII sig then. :D

Tell me, "guy" were you the one who sent the Odigo messages
Where did that message go to, what did it say, and how do you know this?

, or were you operating the remote control unit to direct the jets into the towers.
Evidence?

Or were you the one timing the explosives in the subbasements.
The collapse started from the top. Also, did these explosives go off when the planes crashed (as if the fireball from the crash traveled down the elevator shafts)? Also, if the explosions went off at such an early stage, then why? How did that effect the collapse?

Or perhaps you led one of the teams that was looting the gold storage vaults? Tell us guy, what was your role?????
Die hard III = reality, for the vnner. :nuts:

that guy
12-25-2006, 06:29 AM
ROTFL! Always the jew screams "Stop kicking me!" while he kicks the shit out of you.
Fucking cry baby vnners. I made a thread. Are you on ground, trying to get your fat ass up again? No? Then I didn't kick you.

JohnAFlynn
12-25-2006, 06:42 AM
Come guy, let us reason together. . .

Your pic will go on my nazis did WWII sig then. :D

Then I'll be in good company. Thank you.

Where did that message go to, what did it say, and how do you know this?

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:8orLFOJNhasJ:www.rense.com/general64/moss.htm+odigo+9/11&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

At least two Israel-based employees of Odigo received warnings of an imminent attack in New York City more than two hours before the first plane hit the WTC. Odigo had its U.S. headquarters two blocks from the WTC. The Odigo employees, however, did not pass the warning on to the authorities in New York City, a move that could have saved thousands of lives. Odigo has a feature called People Finder that allows users to seek out and contact others based on certain demographics, such as Israeli nationality. Two weeks after 9/11, Alex Diamandis, Odigo's vice president, reportedly said, "It was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message." The Internet address of the sender was given to the FBI, and two months later it was reported that the FBI was still investigating the matter. There have been no media reports since.

Evidence?

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:qD_NXFN0_7cJ:www.public-action.com/911/robotplane.html+remote+plane+9/11&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

The collapse started from the top. Also, did these explosives go off when the planes crashed (as if the fireball from the crash traveled down the elevator shafts)? Also, if the explosions went off at such an early stage, then why? How did that effect the collapse?

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:bkbQya1MDiEJ:www.theconservativevoice.com/articles/article.html%3Fid%3D7762+explosions+basement+9/11&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

As he was talking with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion.

At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion. "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking." said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Company.

Just seconds later there was another explosion way above which made the building oscillate momentarily. This, he was later told, was a plane hitting the 90th floor. Upon hearing about the plane, he immediately thought of the people up in the restaurant. Then there were other explosions just above B1 and individuals started heading for the loading dock to escape the explosion's resulting rampant fire. When asked later about those first explosions he said: "I would know if an explosion was from the bottom or the top of the building." He heard explosions both before and after the plane hit the tower.

Die hard III = reality, for the vnner. :nuts:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html

JohnAFlynn
12-25-2006, 06:43 AM
Fucking cry baby vnners. I made a thread. Are you on ground, trying to get your fat ass up again? No? Then I didn't kick you.

It's a fucking analogy dumbass jew. I know its difficult for you, but learn to think.

Kriger
12-25-2006, 06:47 AM
I think I need to add your avatar to my jews Did 9/11 signature montage. Tell me, "guy" were you the one who sent the Odigo messages, or were you operating the remote control unit to direct the jets into the towers. Or were you the one timing the explosives in the subbasements. Or perhaps you led one of the teams that was looting the gold storage vaults? Tell us guy, what was your role?????

Those are some serious accusations to be throwing out for public view.

Despite the fact that these are absurd questions, as a lawyer, you really should know better.

that guy
12-25-2006, 06:48 AM
It's a fucking analogy dumbass jew. I know its difficult for you, but learn to think.
And my reply was a fucking joke, Einstein. As for the 9/11 debate -- do you expect me to write in my own words a reply to your cut n' paste job? The odigo cut n' paste doesn't even give the full story, BTW. Where exactly did the message go to? What exactly did it say? What are the exact (i.e. original) sources?

that guy
12-25-2006, 06:51 AM
Those are some serious accusations to be throwing out for public view.

Despite the fact that these are absurd questions, as a lawyer, you really should know better.
Thanks, but Flynn is a vnner first, an ambulance chaser second, so he really shouldn't.

Starr
12-25-2006, 06:57 AM
The Odigo employees, however, did not pass the warning on to the authorities in New York City,

Who reported or found out about these messages?

Edit:

Micha Macover, CEO of the company, said the two workers received the messages and immediately after the terror attack informed the company's management, which immediately contacted the Israeli security services, which brought in the FBI.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C

Who the hell sounds out a message like this to people who obviously were not involved in the attack and may tell about the messages? That would be really, really dumb, to say the least.

that guy
12-25-2006, 07:12 AM
So, Flynn, do you want to have a formal debate on 9/11? Let's take this to the formal debates section.

that guy
12-25-2006, 05:30 PM
1. A very merry Christmas to the decent folk of the phora (you know who you are).

2. In the spirit of the holiday, I will reply to the pasted portions of Flynn's last reply. However, as mentioned above, there is really no point in having this mini-debate in the lounge when we could have a real debate in the appropriate sub-forum, following a standardized debating protocol.

The Odigo point:

At least two Israel-based employees of Odigo received warnings of an imminent attack in New York City more than two hours before the first plane hit the WTC.
Does this mean that the message was sent to Israel? If so, why? Who did they eventually report this to, and why? What was the content of the message? Was the WTC mentioned? If not, what was the point? If the WTC was mentioned, please provide proof.

Odigo had its U.S. headquarters two blocks from the WTC.
Is there any indication that anybody in the US headquarters received a similar message?

The Odigo employees, however, did not pass the warning on to the authorities in New York City, a move that could have saved thousands of lives.
They probably did not take it seriously, and chances are that the authorities in NYC would not have taken it that seriously either. If we knew the content of the message it might be easier to imagine what went through their minds when they got the message. Anyway, they eventually did tell the authorities, so obviously they were not "in on it".

Odigo has a feature called People Finder that allows users to seek out and contact others based on certain demographics, such as Israeli nationality.
More innuendo. How can I address what is not clearly stated? That is why a formal debate is needed. What exactly is the hypothesis here? That Odigo sent the message to every Israeli in the world, but only these 2 people (who happen to be Odigo employees) came out with this story? And yet, this story was published on an English-writen ISRAELI newspaper (published also on the internet).

All this does not make much sense. It might be possible to send a message to Israelis (though I would like to know how exactly - I assume that this would be based on the profile of the user), but that is pretty risky because the Israelis would notify the authorities just like the two Israelis living in Israel did. And what would be the point? To save a few Israelis? And the safest way to do this is through a PUBLIC messaging system?

But the secret plan to use this public messaging system was discovered by people that read a news article that was published in English by an Israeli newspaper. LOL. You must think Israelis have the IQ of a vnner. If the Israelis are as sinister as you claim, then they would not use Odigo. They would have special SECRET ways of conducting their business. And they would not publish this story in English.

Two weeks after 9/11, Alex Diamandis, Odigo's vice president, reportedly said, "It was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message." The Internet address of the sender was given to the FBI, and two months later it was reported that the FBI was still investigating the matter. There have been no media reports since.
This part does not give us any useful information.

The basement explosions:

As he was talking with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion.
That could have been caused by the plane crash. The plane carried a lot of fuel, and that fuel would have exploded through the elevator shafts. The fact that a number of seemingly random floors besides the basements were hit further indicates that this is indeed what happened. Why would explosions go off on random floors exactly when the planes hit (even though the collapse was still 70-100 minutes away)?

This also does not address my question regarding how the towers collapsed. From the videos it is obvious that the collapse started from the top (actually, from the point of impact). When the towers came down the lower portion of the building seems very stable in all of the videos. This stability is only broken when the pancaking floors reach the bottom floors. So what was the point of the basement explosions? What was the point of the explosions occurring 70-100 minutes before the collapse? Is there any precedent for such a demolition plan?

At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion.
It wasn't a generator. It was (most likely) a plane crash, and fuel exploding through the elevator shafts and reaching the basement.

"When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking." said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Company.
More useless information. This could be a description of the plane crash and the result of the fuel exploding through the elevator shafts and reaching the basement.

Just seconds later there was another explosion way above which made the building oscillate momentarily.
Seconds? Like 2 seconds? If so, then it may have been the same event. The towers were pretty big, and since they were in the basement (and not in the open air), it would take time for the sound to get there. Again, I have to ask – what was the point of blowing up the basement 70-100 minutes before the collapse? What was the point of blowing up the basement at all (considering how the collapse started from the top, and the bottom parts of the tower seemed stable until the end)?

This, he was later told, was a plane hitting the 90th floor.
That indeed seems to be the case.

Upon hearing about the plane, he immediately thought of the people up in the restaurant. Then there were other explosions just above B1 and individuals started heading for the loading dock to escape the explosion's resulting rampant fire. When asked later about those first explosions he said: "I would know if an explosion was from the bottom or the top of the building."
They were from the bottom, but the original source came from the top. Who is this guy, anyway? How could he possibly know if the ORIGINAL source was from the top or not??? All he could know (and he could still be wrong) is the IMMEDIATE source, which was from the bottom even if the original source was from the top.

He heard explosions both before and after the plane hit the tower.
How does he know when the plane hit the tower? If he was in the basement, I would presume that he heard and felt a lot of seemingly conflicting explosions, but they may all have been the result of the plane crash and the resulting fireballs and secondary explosions.

Burrhus
12-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Hachiko: A person who mixes with someone from a world superpower and expresses racist views towards Third World types is not, IMHO. Opinions will vary person to person as is human nature. Fancy that, eh?

A non-white is a non-white, hachiko. Whether it's a Japanese or a Sudanse, it's all the same to me, biologically. I understand you have a need to rationalize it but that still doesn't change anything. I have a very healthy respect for the Japanese and studied them in college. I am fascinated with their warrior culture as I am with the the warrior culture of Islam. I am not a knuckledragging VNNer that thinks an all white world is the best. I believe in the diversity of the nations, I just don't believe in the nations becoming diverse. Just so you know.

I think that what Hachiko was trying to say, DWW, was that he is not a hypocritical racist simply because he is married to a Japanese woman. His racism does not extend to orientals but is primarily concerned with blacks, non-white hispanics and various near-Eastern non-whites.

Burrhus
12-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by LastResort56

That depends on whether or not, for Jefferson, blacks are contained in the category "men". And on whether or not he had relations with Sally Hemmings. Both problematic contentions.

Burrhus
12-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Who the hell sounds (sends) out a message like this to people who obviously were not involved in the attack and may tell about the messages? That would be really, really dumb, to say the least.

Not if they were reasonably certain that few would believe that they were stupid enough to do such a thing and the fact that they did would be generally dismissed.

As has turned out to be the case.

Then it's not called stupid...it's called chutzpah.

I'm not saying that the Odigo story is true but it is believable.

Burrhus
12-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Option #6: Why bother when the evidence is well known, easily available, already been posted numerous times and won't budge the holocaust believers anyway.

To those who are undecided about the truth of the holocaust I would suggest that you investigate the question for yourself. Read here:

www.ihr.org www.vho.org

Also read The Hoax of the Twentieth Century by Arthur Butz and Dissecting the Holocaust edited by Germar Rudolf.

You will find information in those places that the schools and Hollywood never let you in on. Invest some of your time. Then you decide.

The issue is not trivial. The future of Western Civilization (your civilization) depends on knowing the truth...whatever it is.

that guy
12-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Option #6: Why bother when the evidence is well known, easily available, already been posted numerous times and won't budge the holocaust believers anyway.

To those who are undecided about the truth of the holocaust I would suggest that you investigate the question for yourself. Read here:

www.ihr.org www.vho.org

Also read The Hoax of the Twentieth Century by Arthur Butz and Dissecting the Holocaust edited by Germar Rudolf.

You will find information in those places that the schools and Hollywood never let you in on. Invest some of your time. Then you decide.

The issue is not trivial. The future of Western Civilization (your civilization) depends on knowing the truth...whatever it is.
I wasn't talking about the holocaust. DWW spread some personal lies about me (claiming that I claimed to be a non-Jew). He did it several times, and he never backed up his claims.

SlagMaster
12-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Extract From: guy
Unlike you, brave warrior, I posted my pic here. That's me on my avatar too.

The back of your head ( or whatever it is) is posting your picture...
Is that from your military ID,, dont think so.
I guess that view would circumvent the depiction of a hooked nose.

NIGger Please.

that guy
12-25-2006, 09:10 PM

The back of your head ( or whatever it is) is posting your picture...
Is that from your military ID,, dont think so.

NIGger Please.
LOL.

1) It's enough to see that the guy from YouTube isn't me.

2) I posted another picture of me on another thread.

3) It is still more than what most vnners would post.

4) I'm taking off now. I'll be back later.

5) Yes, that means that D can post some more of his BS. Maybe he could claim once again that he is planning on backing up his claims right after he finishes his pig liver.......

Starr
12-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Not if they were reasonably certain that few would believe that they were stupid enough to do such a thing and the fact that they did would be generally dismissed.

Why even take the chance in sending out warnings to anonymous people like this? Why deliberately do anything that is going to potentially cause any questions or complications and for what purpose? if there was a larger conspiracy here I don't think those who planned it would take that risk just to possibly spare a few lives(of people who could open their mouths at some point) among thousands.

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 09:17 PM
Does this mean that the message was sent to Israel? If so, why? Who did they eventually report this to, and why? What was the content of the message? Was the WTC mentioned? If not, what was the point? If the WTC was mentioned, please provide proof.

Why would the message be sent to Isael? Perhaps you mean "from" Israel? As to your other points, we'll never know because the investigation has been deep sixed, just like the stories of the 200 jewish spies rounded up after 911 and the fact that the Mossad was living next door to Mohamed Atta when he was in florida. This, in addition to the mossad agents cheering across the river in NJ, is proof postive to me that the jews knew about and withheld intel on the attack.

Really though, 911 bores me. It's just a shame that so many innocent people had to die but as US Goverment policy goes, there are no innocents in a country that openly supports a murder machine.

Is there any indication that anybody in the US headquarters received a similar message?

If they had, do you think they would share this info? Do you really expect anyone to believe that?!

The rest of your post is an indictment of Odigo. IM was a perfect vehicle to get a warning out to the tribe. Any evidence was quickly deleted and permanenty erased. So discussing this aspect of 911 would be like discussing theological issues;you can talk in the abstract but ultimately no one can prove anything.

Janus
12-25-2006, 09:20 PM
I think it is one of the surest tests for racism... To which definition of "racism" do you adhere?

that guy
12-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Why would the message be sent to Isael? Perhaps you mean "from" Israel?
I'm on my way out. I'll be back later. The message was sent to Israel (fact). Logic has nothing to do with it.

that guy
12-26-2006, 02:54 AM
Why would the message be sent to Isael? Perhaps you mean "from" Israel?
You should ask Flynn that question. The fact is that the famous Odigo message was sent to Israel. If that seems illogical to you, then hey welcome to the club.

As to your other points, we'll never know because the investigation has been deep sixed, just like the stories of the 200 jewish spies rounded up after 911 and the fact that the Mossad was living next door to Mohamed Atta when he was in florida. This, in addition to the mossad agents cheering across the river in NJ, is proof postive to me that the jews knew about and withheld intel on the attack.
You are in no position to determine what constitutes "proof positive". Even if Mossad agents knew, that is not the same as "the jews knew". And of course, you have not proven that they were Mossad agents or that they knew in advance. 'Proof positive' vnn style.

Really though, 911 bores me. It's just a shame that so many innocent people had to die but as US Goverment policy goes, there are no innocents in a country that openly supports a murder machine.
I doubt you would hold this opinion if the murder machine was directed against those you would want to murder, but ok I'll grant you this point.

If they had, do you think they would share this info? Do you really expect anyone to believe that?!
I don't expect any rational and knowledgeable person to believe that Israelis living in NYC will let their friends and coworkers die. I happen to be an Israeli living in NYC, and I do believe that I would have mentioned a warning message to the authorities. BTW, remember, Subrosa, we are not in vnn anymore. Many people here believe in things even if they are logical.

The rest of your post is an indictment of Odigo. IM was a perfect vehicle to get a warning out to the tribe. Any evidence was quickly deleted and permanenty erased. So discussing this aspect of 911 would be like discussing theological issues;you can talk in the abstract but ultimately no one can prove anything.
It is 'perfect' only in the mind of the vnner, because the vnner itself fantasizes about killing coworkers (e.g. if they are jewish). But in the real world, most people do not support killing their coworkers.

Starr
12-26-2006, 03:07 AM
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/thomas2.html

A few interesting things in here

Dances with Wolves
12-26-2006, 03:15 AM
My Dear Starry,

Why don't you open up a 911 thread? Might be interesting.

SlagMaster
12-26-2006, 03:32 AM
My Dear Starry,

Why don't you open up a 911 thread? Might be interesting.

If your so interested in convoluted bull shit threads you can go to
VNNf and learn how the whole place was packed with explosives
just waiting for an airplane to set the stage.

Der Sozialist
12-26-2006, 06:57 AM
I seem to remember that they were considered to be 3/5 of a human being at one time, [...]

Keep in mind that all the Southern slave owners desired that their slaves be counted as 1/1 of a person at the ballot box—it was the Northerners who objected to this on the grounds that they were slaves and essentially controlled by their masters.

Globus
12-26-2006, 04:53 PM
I seem to remember that they were considered to be 3/5 of a human being at one time, so why would what DWW said be so difficult to believe in relation to Thomas Jefferson?

He was a slave holder, i can guarantee you, he did not consider them to be "equal" or anything even approaching that.

Of course that is not DWW was talking about.

But then you probably knew that.

Globus
12-26-2006, 04:58 PM

www.ihr.org www.vho.org

Yeah, and whatever you do, don't read any actual history written by historians!!

If anyone sees any arguments from these two worthless sources that they find compelling, bring them over to the Historical Revisionism sub-forum for discussion.

Starr
12-26-2006, 08:13 PM
Of course that is not DWW was talking about.

But then you probably knew that.

what was he talking about that, as you said, was a lie? He said Jefferson did not view them as men and the idea of many of the day was that they were not fully "human beings", he was also a slave holder. In the very least, he did not view them as men in the same sense as a white man, agree? Any way you look at it, it is a safe assumption that his views on negroes were a little closer to DWW or my views than they would be to yours. He saw them as different than whites, by nature. By today's definition he would be an "evil racist" in every sense of the word.(as would "the great emancipator" Abraham Lincoln)

Dances with Wolves
12-26-2006, 08:40 PM
what was he talking about that, as you said, was a lie? He said Jefferson did not view them as men and the idea of many of the day was that they were not fully "human beings", he was also a slave holder. In the very least, he did not view them as men in the same sense as a white man, agree? Any way you look at it, it is a safe assumption that his views on negroes were a little closer to DWW's views than they would be to yours. He saw them as different than whites, by nature. By today's definition he would be an "evil racist" in every sense of the word.(as would "the great emancipator" Abraham Lincoln)

You're right of course, Starry. Mr. Jefferson was racist in the sense that he did not consider negros as equals. What glowpus and friends conveniently forget is that Mr. Jefferson wrote on the subject at length. In fact, on the Jefferson memorial is the following inscription:

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. [B]Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them."

Oh but wait, glowpus and company omit the rest of the passage I have highlighted in bold. This is to give the impression to naive white children that Mr. Jefferson did indeed include Africans in the phrase "All men are created equal.". He did not believe this, and besides a few insane foolish glowpus types, not one European in 1776 believed it either.

A denier you will always be glowpus, it is in your nature to deny the truth. You are the true denier.

Dances with Wolves
12-26-2006, 08:47 PM

He would be a hypocrite except for the fact that he also wrote about race, and was completely consistent.

Liberals for one second don't believe africans are equals either. Their actions show that they believe they are inferior beings that need a superior Nanny. Their actions spring from a feeling of guilt and pity and are the worse of the hypocrites.

Hachiko
12-26-2006, 08:52 PM
First of all, I don't think the Muslims want to kill us.

Maybe not. Mostly they seem to be a lot of lip service. If the entire Muslim world united against the great ZOG-machine, Israel would've been less than an afterthought long ago.

Then again, if Muslims had killed all of us blasted infidels off already, the leaders of their countries would have to come up with some pretty spiffy excuses to their people as to why they are still keeping them subjugated in abject poverty even though all the baddies have now been smited.
Or do you really think that the existense of Israel and U.S. aggression are keeping women from getting educated in the Middle East?

This is not to say they are at the very least, angry at us. We have to ask ourselves why. Why does the Islamic world rage against us? What can we do to bring peace between Islam and the West? We had it up until 1948, you know.

I'm sure that if I strolled around in a Turd-World Muslim country circa 1947, I would have had absolutely nothing to fear. Of course. :rolleyes:

Let us agree to put up the avatars we want. I've seen some offensive avatars, not the least of which is guy's back. What is he trying to say? You don't see me complaining about his afront to the board, do you?

I'm not complaining to the board about your avatars, just pointing out the inherent hypocrisy in them. Anyone can put whatever they want in theirs, but I'm sure porn wouldn't be tolerated for long.
You admire the fighting spirit of the Islamists, that is ok. But think, they are from the bottom, poor 99% of their countries sent to fight at the behest of their rich masters. True or no? Cannot the same be said of U.S. soldiers? Either way, they are both pawns of higher, richer powers. Those Islamic "freedom fighters" won't be getting any cut of any land they retake. You'd be fooling yourself to think they will. Just like our soldiers will be risking their lives for oil, but still will be paying more at the pump when they get home.
To put either a Muslim or American soldier in your avatar, you might as well use this:
http://www.davidhowellchess.com/3Dchess/pawn.jpg

Are you saying I don't entertain varying opinions?

See sentence below. ;)

A non-white is a non-white, hachiko.

At it's basest sense, true.

Whether it's a Japanese or a Sudanse, it's all the same to me, biologically.

Really? I've never met a Japanese person with naturally kinky hair or sickle-cell disease.

I understand you have a need to rationalize it but that still doesn't change anything.

Rationalize what? Being a non-WN married to a non-white? :rolleyes:
I don't fly under Linder's flag, DWW. I don't have any crimes to answer for.

I have a very healthy respect for the Japanese and studied them in college. I am fascinated with their warrior culture as I am with the the warrior culture of Islam.

Did you study the biologically-indentical Sudanese as well? I mean, just compare the architecture of Kyoto to the stunning mud huts of Sudan.

I am not a knuckledragging VNNer that thinks an all white world is the best. I believe in the diversity of the nations, I just don't believe in the nations becoming diverse. Just so you know.

It's a natural side effect of a global economy. However, crimes such as allowing a mass influx of illegal and 3rd world immigration is unforgivable. :mad:

Starr
12-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Their actions show that they believe they are inferior beings that need a superior Nanny

this is exactly correct. They seem to view them as children who cannot survive without all kinds of hand outs. I think their attitudes make them feel like some kind of benevolant protectors or something along those lines(I think cryptoracist had a good post that said something similar to this once) This attitude was highlighted recently on vnn when "bluey" basically said that the reason for the violent conditions in Africa is because "the world is looking away"

Hachiko
12-26-2006, 08:55 PM

What politician isn't?

Hachiko
12-26-2006, 09:01 PM
This assertion is nonsense.
Maybe, but it's my POV.
Let me revise though.
If you own Blacks and fuck them as your "property", I would not consider you a hypocrite.
If one expresses racist views towards Blacks and then attempts to court members of the Black race, they are being hypocritical.

Intrepid
12-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Thanks, but Flynn is a vnner first, an ambulance chaser second, so he really shouldn't.

This statement, while correct in spirit, is severely flawed. Please allow me to remedy this.

It should read:

"Flynn is an extremely obsessed & multi-addled Jobbernowl first; a self-proclaimed uberfuhrer of the Ozarks second, a Molokai-esque VNNer third, an ambulance chaser fourth, and, last but not least, a hideous, rotund creature whose mere presence frightens toddlers and the infirmed, equally."

I'm sorry, but occasionally I'm a quite a stickler for details. The case of Elephant Man of Hooterville being a shining example.

Dances with Wolves
12-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Actually, I think Mr. Flynn's expertise is in finance, if I'm not mistaken. There goes guy again, indulging his genetic propensity.

Intrepid
12-27-2006, 01:42 AM
Actually, I think Mr. Flynn's expertise is in finance, if I'm not mistaken. There goes guy again, indulging his genetic propensity.

Getting Clem off the proverbial hook with his creditors at that dern Joo bank for neglecting to pay for his wooden teeth and 24 carat gold-leafed Razorback's motif designed living room remodel, well, it doesn't equate to him joining the ranks of Fleet Street anytime soon, Subrosa.

Kodos
12-27-2006, 01:47 AM
Getting Clem off the proverbial hook with his creditors at that dern Joo bank for neglecting to pay for his wooden teeth and 24 carat gold-leafed Razorback's motif designed living room remodel, well, it doesn't equate to him joining the ranks of Fleet Street anytime soon, Subrosa.

I find it horrifying that JohnAFlynn got above 800 on his sat...

Lest that he has a postgrad degree...

Dances with Wolves
12-27-2006, 01:49 AM

Just curious, Kodos. What degree do you hold and what was your SAT scores?

Kodos
12-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Electrical Engineering (undergrad only), accredited school

1390( maybe 1380 or 70)

over 700 in math, slightly under in verbal.

Janus
12-27-2006, 03:28 AM
If one expresses racist views towards Blacks and then attempts to court members of the Black race, they are being hypocritical. You either misunderstand the word "racism" or the word "hypocritical".

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 08:24 AM
this is exactly correct. They seem to view them as children who cannot survive without all kinds of hand outs. I think their attitudes make them feel like some kind of benevolant protectors or something along those lines(I think cryptoracist had a good post that said something similar to this once) This attitude was highlighted recently on vnn when "bluey" basically said that the reason for the violent conditions in Africa is because "the world is looking away"

SO, was he saying that the Afreakins are a bunch of 4 year old "negative attention"-seekers?

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 08:28 AM
This statement, while correct in spirit, is severely flawed. Please allow me to remedy this.

It should read:

"Flynn is an extremely obsessed & multi-addled Jobbernowl first; a self-proclaimed uberfuhrer of the Ozarks second, a Molokai-esque VNNer third, an ambulance chaser fourth, and, last but not least, a hideous, rotund creature whose mere presence frightens toddlers and the infirmed, equally."

I'm sorry, but occasionally I'm a quite a stickler for details. The case of Elephant Man of Hooterville being a shining example.

Don't mince words Intrepid, say what you really feel.

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 08:30 AM

"Genetic propensity" indeed. Projecting their own faults onto others. I think Intrepid suffers the same disorder.

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 08:39 AM

Indeed, Intrepid. Instead of robbing the public on Wall Street and pulling the jew wool over the eyes of pensioners and investors, I'm actually helping my co-racialists get out from under the oppression of the bankers and credit card companies. How shameful of me. :rofl:

Kikes like you, being soulless, Satanic creatures, have no understanding of concepts such as compassion for your fellows, justice, or fairness. The only reason the Chosens' Syndicate works so well, isn't due to your tribes' caring and compassion for one another (which is non-existent), but rather, it is a mutual defense pact, designed for one's own survival, similar to a prison gang.

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 08:40 AM

1410 actually. How did you know? ;)

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Electrical Engineering (undergrad only), accredited school

1390( maybe 1380 or 70)

over 700 in math, slightly under in verbal.

LOL. And what's worse is, I only took it for fun, as schools in the South only required the ACT, not the SAT. A full tuition scholarship at ASU where I attended, only required a 30 on the ACT (which was actually pretty high) and I got a 31 when I took it in 10th grade. I skipped 11th grade and then a girl in my senior class got a 32 (the highest score in school) so I took it again to see if I could beat her, and got a 33. It's unbelievable how antiracists seem to believe that their "anti-racism" makes them smarter than us "racists." :nuts:

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 08:53 AM
I'd like to add the following choice to this poll:

"No. DWW should simply fire a tactical nuclear mortar at guy's Manhattan apartment while guy and Intrepid are at home sodomizing one another." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Starr
12-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Intrepid is a jew?.:p He is about as jewish as I am.......oh wait, that might not help him much.:p

And Manhatten? I was under the impression that Intrepid had a condo in Tel Aviv. That is what someone said on vnn, once, anyway.:p

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 09:22 AM
Intrepid is a jew?.:p He is about as jewish as I am.......oh wait, that might not help him much.:p

And Manhatten? I was under the impression that Intrepid had a condo in Tel Aviv. That is what someone said on vnn, once, anyway.:p

jew guy has claimed to live in Manhattan, and I was implying that the two of them are "close." Furthermore, since Intrepid acts like a jew, walks like a jew and talks like a jew, I say he's a jew until proven otherwise. He can post his photo and give his identity like I did, unless of course he is afraid to. Cowering fear would also bolster a kike diagnosis, as jews are notorious cowards. What say you, Ineptitude?

il ragno
12-27-2006, 12:44 PM
I believe he prefers "Decrepit".

I don't wanna get mixed up in this donnybrook but I notice a lot of it revolves on who is/ain't a Jew and so forth.

Scanning over the various responses only bolsters a point I've made elsewhere: his self-identification notwithstanding, Guy seems Jewish for the same reason someone like, say, Koch Curve does. Which is to say, there's a sense of humor there, under the attack-dog combativeness.

Whereas someone like Globus - again, read his responses here for yourselves - doesn't seem Jewish... due to his dour, curdled-milk, pursed-lips high dudgeon and cloying sanctimoniousness.

And Muscle Power is 100% sun-baked Israeli lunkhead - I've grown up around New York Jews all my life, and trust me: they don't trust the goyim and don't like the Arabs, but they loathe Israeli Jews the way Stanley Crouch hates 50 Cent, or Jared Taylor would hate Glenn Miller if he knew who he even was. It's that special distaste you develop for the embarassing skeletons in your particular racial closet.

that guy
12-27-2006, 03:34 PM
I'd like to add the following choice to this poll:

"No. DWW should simply fire a tactical nuclear mortar at guy's Manhattan apartment while guy and Intrepid are at home sodomizing one another." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If another option is added, then I would suggest:

No, DWW cannot back up his claims because if he strains himself he would be using up valuable oxygen from the shelter. Living off of hydrated pig livers for the last 6 months has also considerably weakened his already frail little mind, making it even harder for the little guy to back up his claims. But DWW is glad that he took the advice of his good friend John Flynn and bunkered himself up after the collapse of mid 2006, and he promises to back up his claims when he comes out of the shelter in 2041.

JohnAFlynn
12-27-2006, 07:15 PM

No, DWW cannot back up his claims because if he strains himself he would be using up valuable oxygen from the shelter. Living off of hydrated pig livers for the last 6 months has also considerably weakened his already frail little mind, making it even harder for the little guy to back up his claims. But DWW is glad that he took the advice of his good friend John Flynn and bunkered himself up after the collapse of mid 2006, and he promises to back up his claims when he comes out of the shelter in 2041.

I see il ragno's point. I nearly inhaled some water laughing at that.

Richard Parker
12-27-2006, 07:59 PM
The only reason the Chosens' Syndicate works so well, isn't due to your tribes' caring and compassion for one another (which is non-existent), but rather, it is a mutual defense pact, designed for one's own survival, similar to a prison gang.

Very interesting description. I have been trying to find the words for this for a long time.

This is kind of the way I view most racism by non-whites. It is the kind of racism that underdog groups practice.

Whites are not underdogs and hence don't need to do this, which is why whites are on average less vocally racist than other groups.

If whites wanted to be racist they very easily could, and would. They could easily exterminate every Jew and non-white on earth if their collective will pointed that way. But they don't because they are not underdogs.

This is why we antis pick on white racialism. Any other racialism is a joke in comparison.

That, and the fact that racism by blacks and Jews is understandable, precisely because it is for the self rather than the collective. This makes it seem less surreal and evil and kooky. It is just more normal and persuasive because it is for the self. Anyone can relate to that, including white people.

This is why you can find a glossy magazine at a mainstream bookstore geared to black executives, and nobody bats an eyelid. Whereas people would freak if some magazine in the same bookstore proclaimed itself to be geared to white executives.

It all makes perfect sense.

Thomas777
12-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Very interesting description. I have been trying to find the words for this for a long time.

This is kind of the way I view most racism by non-whites. It is the kind of racism that underdog groups practice.
I disagree. Anglo-American civic culture is rooted in a classically liberal, radically individualist sensibility...organic collectivism is rather foreign to the intellectual, social, and civic culture that WASPs have been marinated in over many generations.

Whites are not underdogs and hence don't need to do this, which is why whites are on average less vocally racist than other groups.
You cannot universalize the White experience. I am not an underdog because I grew up in a prosperous community and had no problem procuring an education. In contrast, a White person who lives in rural West Virginia or a White person who lives in an impoverished urban center is most definately an "underdog".

If whites wanted to be racist they very easily could, and would. They could easily exterminate every Jew and non-white on earth if their collective will pointed that way. But they don't because they are not underdogs.
I think that this is incorrect. Genocide is more often than not perpetuated by powerful populations against less powerful populations. Underdogs lack the resources to genocide their enemies out of existence.

This is why we antis pick on white racialism. Any other racialism is a joke in comparison.
False. The US Government and the governments of the several states regularly appeal to racialist organizations such as "La Raza" and the ADL...they certainly do not appeal to the "Knights Party" or the "National Alliance"...it seems that minority racialism represents a genuine political tendency while organized White racialism remains a "joke".

That, and the fact that racism by blacks and Jews is understandable, precisely because it is for the self rather than the collective. This makes it seem less surreal and evil and kooky.
Ethnocentrism most definately does not represent an individualist ideology.

Richard Parker
12-27-2006, 08:54 PM
^^ Thomas, I think we are talking about two different things.

You are talking about entire cultures, and yes, you are right, white European cultures are, in general, more individualistic than non-white cultures.

I, on the other hand, was talking about the motivation for being racist. My point is that blacks and non-whites being ethnocentric is mostly because it is a form of self-defence.

Whereas racism by whites, as evidenced by what we see on the internet, seems to be about "our folk" or "aryan pride and glory" or other forms of amusing kookery.

Which is why white racism doesn't become mainstream, whereas black ethnocentrism is somewhat accepted in the mainstream (like my example of seeing a magazine for black executives at Borders and no one bats an eyelid).

As for the genocide part, whites are not the underdog, and hence can exterminate everyone if their collective will was geared to it. Do you disagree that this is at least theoretically possible (even if it is, in practice impossible, to direct the will of whites to a single cause)?

Janus
12-27-2006, 09:06 PM
...blacks and non-whites being ethnocentric is mostly because it is a form of self-defence. "Whites" have far more to fear.

Dances with Wolves
12-27-2006, 09:11 PM

Wrong. You play this little game of "guess what I am" and then smirk like a teletubby. You're a jew, you've admitted as much, so stick that up where you so love to stick many other things.

That's all that really matters right? The truth.

Starr
12-27-2006, 09:50 PM
^^ Thomas, I think we are talking about two different things.

You are talking about entire cultures, and yes, you are right, white European cultures are, in general, more individualistic than non-white cultures.

I, on the other hand, was talking about the motivation for being racist. My point is that blacks and non-whites being ethnocentric is mostly because it is a form of self-defence.

Whereas racism by whites, as evidenced by what we see on the internet, seems to be about "our folk" or "aryan pride and glory" or other forms of amusing kookery.

Which is why white racism doesn't become mainstream, whereas black ethnocentrism is somewhat accepted in the mainstream (like my example of seeing a magazine for black executives at Borders and no one bats an eyelid).

As for the genocide part, whites are not the underdog, and hence can exterminate everyone if their collective will was geared to it. Do you disagree that this is at least theoretically possible (even if it is, in practice impossible, to direct the will of whites to a single cause)?

there is nothing at all kooky in taking pride in your heritage and seeking to preserve it in a world that has become hostile to such ideas, many times for what are less than altruistic motivations. Whites have been beaten over the head with the idea that his is an evil that must be stamped out and that these ideas lead to, for example, the holocaust, slavery and on and on. And this plays a big factor in why whites reject these ideas, but your basic idea here does have some truth in it. A lot of whites are still comfortable and do not see themselves as facing much in the way of a threat, and I would suspect that this is also one of the reasons why some of these ideas(we are all members of "the human race"etc) were able to be so easily accepted by whites. but this is going to change dramatically as whites begin to see themselves as more and more outnumbered by people who are more ethnocentric than they are, many of whom are also hostile. In this environment, white ethnocentrism will be, and will began to be seen, as a form of self defense. We are already seeing some rumblings of this in the fact that opposition to non-stop third world immigration is beginning to gain more ground.
Look at the situation in places like South Africa.

Burrhus
12-27-2006, 11:16 PM
harjit: I, on the other hand, was talking about the motivation for being racist. My point is that blacks and non-whites being ethnocentric is mostly because it is a form of self-defence.

The major occurrences of white racism have been precisely in self-defense. The post-First War of Southern Secession rise of the KKK was a response to northern unleashing of the blacks on the people of the South.

The white racial ethno-centrism of the 1920s was a response to the wave of jews and distantly related southern European immigrants and the disruption of American culture that ensued.

The current white racism is a belated response to the so-called civil rights movement and the 1965 immigration act's flooding of America with non-whites. The decline in the white population as a percentage and the violence that has been visited on the white community as a result of those legal changes are certainly signs that whites need to begin defending themselves.

Harjit: As for the genocide part, whites are not the underdog, and hence can exterminate everyone if their collective will was geared to it. Do you disagree that this is at least theoretically possible (even if it is, in practice impossible, to direct the will of whites to a single cause)?

White world population 1930: 33%

White world population 2006: 9%

Call it what you will, white population is in relative decline moving towards extinction. Not genocide? Ok, then what do you call it? Why is happening?

Whites have 'lost the will to survive', you say? Why? How?

Who? Yes, who?

What's it to you if the white race becomes extinct? Nothing. You're not white.

I am. I care.

eggheadbanga
12-27-2006, 11:25 PM
White world population 1930: 33%

White world population 2006: 9%

Why is happening?

And the percentage of the non-white world population inhabiting white countries?

that guy
12-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Wrong. You play this little game of "guess what I am" and then smirk like a teletubby. You're a jew, you've admitted as much, so stick that up where you so love to stick many other things.

That's all that really matters right? The truth.
I said I was a Jew and/or an Israeli dozens of times. That is the truth. Your claim that I ever suggested otherwise (or was even ambivalent about it) is a lie, though.

And of course, I can back up the truth..

From one of my first posts here:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=182619&postcount=35

BTW, for the record I'm an Israeli.

From the first thread I opened here back in September:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=190829&postcount=1

Because I am an Israeli, it might be hard for me to find a job outside of Israel without going through a school or some such.

A few days later:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?p=196427&highlight=israeli#post196427

It's the GD'ed nearest thing a parasitical Israeli like me could get…

From another thread that I started:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=198127&postcount=12

As an Israeli, I support what is good for my country (within reason).

From another thread that I started:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=201526&postcount=1

My sister has her own lab now back in Israel,

More:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=202746&postcount=97

I am an Israeli and a jew

More:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=216623&postcount=66

Both muscles and myself are Israelis (though I am currently on a student visa in NYC).

And here:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=232714&postcount=8

Most people don't know this, but "Yom Kippur" is translated to "bike riding day" for Israeli kids, because the streets are practically empty (even the atheists don't drive unless there is an emergency). Personally, I was more of a skateboarder than a biker as a kid. I lived next to the "ezor ta'seya shel Holon"...

And:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=242569&postcount=2397

Anyway, I'm an Israeli myself...

Of course, there are more examples, but that would be enough for now.

So there you have it, Subrosa -- the truth. Now, can you back up your lies?

Kodos
12-28-2006, 12:13 AM
LOL. And what's worse is, I only took it for fun, as schools in the South only required the ACT, not the SAT. A full tuition scholarship at ASU where I attended, only required a 30 on the ACT (which was actually pretty high) and I got a 31 when I took it in 10th grade. I skipped 11th grade and then a girl in my senior class got a 32 (the highest score in school) so I took it again to see if I could beat her, and got a 33. It's unbelievable how antiracists seem to believe that their "anti-racism" makes them smarter than us "racists." :nuts:

There are racists, and then there are the "jews control the weather" people...

I don't assume intelligence from the latter.

Kodos
12-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Kikes like you, being soulless, Satanic creatures, have no understanding of concepts such as compassion for your fellows, justice, or fairness.

People who live beyond their means shouldn't get a free ride as they cost the rest of us money...

Student loans and such are another matter.

Burrhus
12-28-2006, 01:10 AM
There are racists, and then there are the "jews control the weather" people...

...and then there are people who post silly exaggerations of the position of those who have a rational understanding of the real extent to which jews are a problem for white gentiles.

The jews don't control the weather completely but they do make it rain on St.Patrick's Day.

JohnAFlynn
12-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Kikes like you, being soulless, Satanic creatures, have no understanding of concepts such as compassion for your fellows, justice, or fairness.

People who live beyond their means shouldn't get a free ride as they cost the rest of us money...

Student loans and such are another matter.

Actually the opposite of your assertion would be the truth. Student loans, if anything, cost taxpayers money, when the borrower defaults, as they are typically guaranteed by FedZOG. Also, student loans cannot be discharged in bankruptcy, except in the most dire circumstances (under a hardship discharge) which are so rare as to not even be significant. Discharging credit card debt, etc., costs "us" (unless you are a credit card company CEO or something) nothing. Also, 90% of bankruptcies are due to some catastrophic event or life change for the Debtor, such as divorce, medical problems, job loss, etc., and not due to "living beyond one's means."