PDA

View Full Version : Your christmas gifts

Starr
12-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Merry christmas, everyone.:)
I am sure a thread will pop up about this, so I will start it now
What did you get?

I have been given two of my presents already(they will probably be my best ones)

My parents got me a pearl necklace and one of my closest male friends bought me a gold bracelet.
The rest will probably be clothes and money/gift certificates from a few others, I am assuming

Anarch
12-24-2006, 09:11 PM
A six pack of Smirnoff Double Blacks and my going away party paid for, and a few books.

Oblisk
12-24-2006, 09:17 PM
It's Christmas Eve where I live.

Ahmadinebobina
12-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Very pretty silver and diamond watch from the boyo, makeup and such from the Nana and a pretty bag from work. Nothing else until actual Christmas but I know what most of it is anyway.... books, shoes, perfume and so forth.

Arminius
12-24-2006, 11:34 PM
It's Christmas Eve where I live.

Different cultures I guess. My family always has the presents on the night before.

I got clothes, books, money... etc.

Isra'il Yahya
12-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Nothing yet. I'm investing in a pressure cooker now that I'm on my own.

Jimbo Gomez
12-25-2006, 12:01 AM
Among other things, I got 'Our culture: what's left of it' from Dalrymple.

Dances with Wolves
12-25-2006, 01:55 AM
Merry christmas, everyone.:)
I am sure a thread will pop up about this, so I will start it now
What did you get?

I have been given two of my presents already(they will probably be my best ones)

My parents got me a pearl necklace and one of my closest male friends bought me a gold bracelet.
The rest will probably be clothes and money/gift certificates from a few others, I am assuming

Well, I was out all day and went to a Christmas party earler, and all I got was a bottle of wine :( It's California wine though, so maybe not so bad.

Oh! Btw Starry, I need your address so I can send you these ummm..clothes I bought for you for Christmas ;)

kultron
12-25-2006, 03:30 AM
I have received the following:

-Weight lifting set with bench
-A wool/cotton coat
-A pair of jeans
-A NAZI book: http://www.amazon.com/Devils-Disciples-Hitlers-Inner-Circle/dp/0393326977/sr=8-1/qid=1167020910/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-1709621-1950422?ie=UTF8&s=books
-Some chocolates

excellent.

Ahknaton
12-25-2006, 03:48 AM
I got an Amazon gift voucher, a Ricky Gervais DVD, some shirts, and a book called "Is it just me or is everything shit?".

Fenrisulfr
12-25-2006, 06:58 AM
I got the following for X-mas:

Books:

Ride the Tiger: A Survival Manual for the Aristocrats of the Soul

Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines (Guenon, Rene. Works.)

Arktos: The Polar Myth in Science, Symbolism, and Nazi Survival

The Illustrated Book of Five Rings

Spring Snow

Other:

A new watch

A radar detector for my car

I'm so happy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heavens to Betsy
12-25-2006, 07:21 AM
I got a Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop which I am usuing to make this post :)

Johnson
12-25-2006, 08:20 AM
Can of air freshener (that doesn't work), a pair of socks, a jar of pepperocinis, and a 2nd hand martini glass.

Underwhelming Chrimbo, to say the least. I asked for a damn food dehydrator.

Ahmadinebobina
12-25-2006, 10:33 AM
My dad bought me the Anais Anais perfume as an amusing remark on my liking Anais Nin, tis named after her afterall. It's actually quite nice so ha, his joke wasn't reaaaaaallly a joke. He'll be sad.
An onslaught of art books has begun, excellent.

Geist
12-25-2006, 11:42 AM
I got some HMV vouchers [:rofl:], a Clockwork Orange DVD, a Family Guy DVD, and the rest was books innit. Except for my sister who knows me well, and was cool enough to procure me a bottle of Poitín. Now that's a truly great present.

Winston
12-25-2006, 02:12 PM
If Santa didn't make it to you, then I'm sorry, but the light was poor and I could have sworn he was a black man making off with my gifts rather than leaving them. There was an accident...

tempus fugit
12-25-2006, 02:18 PM
A metallica CD, some socks, some undershirts, and an Atlas. :D

Burrhus
12-25-2006, 03:04 PM
I got the second-best gift ever...a T-shirt with pictures of my two grandchildren on it.

The two grandchildren were the best gift ever.

Lily
12-25-2006, 03:07 PM
I got the second-best gift ever...a T-shirt with pictures of my two grandchildren on it.

The two grandchildren were the best gift ever.
How cute!...

Burrhus
12-25-2006, 03:09 PM
I got some HMV vouchers [:rofl:], a Clockwork Orange DVD, a Family Guy DVD, and the rest was books innit. Except for my sister who knows me well, and was cool enough to procure me a bottle of Poitín. Now that's a truly great present.

What words do HMV stand for?

tempus fugit
12-25-2006, 03:19 PM
His Majesty's Voice. :D

Geist
12-25-2006, 03:21 PM
What words do HMV stand for?

Music shop. I've no idea what it stands for but probably means what Hawking says.

///M power
12-25-2006, 03:23 PM
My parents got me a pearl necklace
did it have a swastika on it? :rofl:

and one of my closest male friends bought me a gold bracelet.

;)
we all know males dont give to a female who is "only friends with" a gold bracelet.
he is probably doing it as a part of a strategy...:)

Geist
12-25-2006, 03:25 PM
You killed Jesus! :rofl:

sugartits
12-25-2006, 03:40 PM
D-Dawg been layin down ill lizzle fo X-mizzle.

I didn't ask for anything at all and Santa brought me a computer. See what happens when you don't harass the poor man with constant letters and endless lists, children?!

Isra'il Yahya
12-25-2006, 04:47 PM
One eye of Tengri talisman

Soap

Incense

<flame deleted>
12-25-2006, 04:48 PM
;)
we all know jewish males dont give to a female who is "only friends with" a gold bracelet.
he is probably doing it as a part of a strategy...:)

Don`t try to speak as a jew for us males, we goyim are different you know. A jewish male is quite different than a goy male. No wonder there are so much jewish feminists.

Heavens to Betsy
12-25-2006, 04:53 PM
I got enough money to pay off my credit card bill. :)

///M power
12-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Don`t try to speak as a jew for us males, we goyim are different you know. A jewish male is quite different than a goy male. No wonder there are so much jewish feminists.

and why are there so many white homosexuals?
maybe you can explain me that as white homosexual that you are.
and by the way I wasn't talking to you,I was talking to starr, dont get between a man and a woman,didn't they teach you that?.:whip: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heavens to Betsy
12-25-2006, 05:17 PM
His Majesty's Voice. :D

Master's not majesty's.

Johnson
12-25-2006, 05:48 PM
we all know males dont give to a female who is "only friends with" a gold bracelet.

I was going to suggest it was you, but you would have kept it for yourself. :D

antibuddha
12-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Nothing, I don't bother with the day.

///M power
12-25-2006, 05:57 PM
I was going to suggest it was you, but you would have kept it for yourself. :D

:rofl: :rofl:
no it could not had been me,not because I'm cheap,because I'm not.
but because starr said it was "only a friend" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

<flame deleted>
12-25-2006, 06:21 PM
and why are there so many white homosexuals?
maybe you can explain me that as white homosexual that you are.
and by the way I wasn't talking to you,I was talking to starr, dont get between a man and a woman,didn't they teach you that?.:whip: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You as a jew try to give us Aryan males a bad name. I know the jewish definition of homosexual is anyone who doesn`t rape everything that does not walk. But we noble gentiles are different that the file perverse jews like you.

Starr
12-25-2006, 06:23 PM
That strategy has not worked in the way intended for 10 years.

///M power
12-25-2006, 06:43 PM
You as a jew try to give us Aryan males a bad name. I know the jewish definition of homosexual is anyone who doesn`t rape everything that does not walk. But we noble gentiles are different that the file perverse jews like you.

oh I'm trying to give "Aryan males" a bad name?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
how? when? where?
is the Arab in your avatar Aryan?
who said you are an Aryan? your mother maybe, but she fooled you.

///M power
12-25-2006, 06:44 PM

:)
this leads me to ask what happened 10 years ago.

Burrhus
12-25-2006, 06:52 PM

What strategy does work? Details please. :)

that guy
12-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Strategy that does work:

1) Be hot.

2) Be rich.

///M power
12-25-2006, 07:02 PM
What strategy does work? Details please. :)

look at my picture.:rofl:

Starr
12-25-2006, 07:13 PM
this leads me to ask what happened 10 years ago.

that is just a reference to how long I have known him, with no greater relationship ever developing even though he has wanted that at times. the major problem here is this man is much closer to my parents age than he is mine.

Johnson
12-25-2006, 08:26 PM

Haha, I pity da foo' who has been trying for 10 years.

SlagMaster
12-25-2006, 08:29 PM
What the Hell did I get for Christmas..
The death of one of my best friends and former room mates, husband.
Puts a whole new light on giving gifts to children that no longer have a Father.

MrAngry
12-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Got a Sony Sports Walkman, a jumper, a remote controled car(?), a PC game and a nice family dinner.

Starr
12-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Haha, I pity da foo' who has been trying for 10 years.

There is nothing to pity. It is not like he has not had girlfriends on and off in that time and it is also not like he lavishes me with all kinds of goodies all of the time or anything like that. Like any other friend, there are times when I have bought things for him for Christmas/birthdays, also. And I have made it pretty clear from the beginning that I am not interested in him in any way other than a friend. He just keeps on thinking somehow, it seems, that something is going to change.

///M power
12-25-2006, 08:55 PM
=Starr] And I have made it pretty clear from the beginning that I am not interested in him in any way other than a friend.
we dont care about that, we always think that its going to change and that we have chance.maybe come over to see a movie,maybe take you out,maybe buy you something for the holidays...:)

He just keeps on thinking somehow, it seems, that something is going to change.
yes thats right.

delete
12-25-2006, 09:08 PM
we dont care about that, we always think that its going to change and that we have chance.maybe come over to see a movie,maybe take you out,maybe buy you something for the holidays...:)

Yes, I know Jews are delusionals and keeps trying. :) :)

Men who behave like that are likely to get beat up (at least fight a lot :) ) around where I come from, so it is not an option for most males. Horny men also have problems finding other male friends, as friend are trusted to keep their desires in cheque around friends wifes and daughters.

Dont take this as an attack, as I respect your honesty.

///M power
12-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Yes, I know Jews are delusionals and keeps trying. :) :)
:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Men who behave like that are likely to get beat up (at least fight a lot :) ) around where I come from, so it is not an option for most males. Horny men also have problems finding other male friends, as friend are trusted to keep their desires in cheque around friends wifes and daughters.

a male which has a female friend, and is trying to get her to be "more then friends" , is likely to get beaten up? why is that?

Jimbo Gomez
12-25-2006, 09:24 PM
This thread is about Christmas. Don't turn it in a jewology flamefest please.

delete
12-25-2006, 09:37 PM
This thread is about Christmas. Don't turn it in a jewology flamefest please.

It was meant more as friendly teasing. Sorry if somebody took it the wrong way.

Starr
12-25-2006, 09:55 PM
This thread that started about christmas gifts is going in all different directions, jews, male-female relations,etc.:p

Hrolf Kraki
12-25-2006, 10:24 PM
-Some clothes
-Liquor dispenser that holds up to 6-750ml bottles
-Tin bucket with penguins on the side
-Record player
-$250

Ahmadinebobina
12-25-2006, 11:10 PM
-Tin bucket with penguins on the side

You are just the cutest :)

- I have a present left to get from a friend and I'm being sent a handwritten story also.

<flame deleted>
12-26-2006, 12:49 AM
oh I'm trying to give "Aryan males" a bad name?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
how? when? where?
is the Arab in your avatar Aryan?
who said you are an Aryan? your mother maybe, but she fooled you.

I have Bin Laden in my avatar to make a point. But I know the IQ in Israel is only 90 so you wouldn`t understand.

You acted like you would be representative for all men. Less than 3% of the world is jewish. So keep your vile sexist crap for yourself. I know that most jewish women are filthy sluts I encountered them myself but that isn`t a reason to act that every goy women will open their heart for a vile jew as you.

jew

that guy
12-26-2006, 01:27 AM
I have Bin Laden in my avatar to make a point. But I know the IQ in Israel is only 90 so you wouldn`t understand.

You acted like you would be representative for all men. Less than 3% of the world is jewish. So keep your vile sexist crap for yourself. I know that most jewish women are filthy sluts I encountered them myself but that isn`t a reason to act that every goy women will open their heart for a vile jew as you.

jew
The IQ in Israel is low because of arabs like the guy in your profound "he's still free" avatar. What's your excuse? (BTW, you realize that 3% of 6 billion is 180 million, yes?)

Hrolf Kraki
12-26-2006, 02:53 AM

jew

This thread is about Christmas gifts. Go to the Jewology forum and rant about how evil the Jews are if you must.

Helios Panoptes
12-26-2006, 07:08 AM
There is nothing to pity. It is not like he has not had girlfriends on and off in that time and it is also not like he lavishes me with all kinds of goodies all of the time or anything like that. Like any other friend, there are times when I have bought things for him for Christmas/birthdays, also. And I have made it pretty clear from the beginning that I am not interested in him in any way other than a friend. He just keeps on thinking somehow, it seems, that something is going to change.

Hate to break it to you, but something will change. Time will be unkind to you as it is to all females and it will be so sooner than you think(you are over 30, right?), then you will be fortunate if the relic is still interested. If not, you will have a long life of spinsterhood to which to look forward.

Starr
12-26-2006, 07:15 AM
It is not as if this guy is my only option.:rofl: Time is not too kind to males, either.

Helios Panoptes
12-26-2006, 07:24 AM
It is not as if this guy is my only option.:rofl:

Those better options will dry up when you get older. Your only hope will be the lesser ones, unless you strike while the iron is hot.

Time is not too kind to males, either.

Time is far kinder to males than females.

sugartits
12-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Hate to break it to you, but something will change. Time will be unkind to you as it is to all females and it will be so sooner than you think(you are over 30, right?), then you will be fortunate if the relic is still interested. If not, you will have a long life of spinsterhood to which to look forward.

This is very true.

Woe is the woman who makes love and men the focus of her life. If otherwise, spinsterhood can't be that awful...though it would be a minority of women that could deal with that situation (at least without having many cats or turning lesbian)

Aside from settling down quite early, women can live fast and find the right one when young, or find happiness with an older fellow to prolong youth in a way. There has to be a strategy to deal with fading levels of attractiveness and the related, or females be damned, and no feminist rhetoric can help her then.

Starr
12-26-2006, 07:40 AM
I don't think that is the case as much as I think it is that an aging man is viewed in a more acceptable way in society than an aging woman. A man with grey hair is "distinguished", whereas a woman is just old. A man can have a beer gut and no one thinks too much about that,etc.

Who actually looks better with age, from what I have seen, depends greatly on genetics and lifestyle. a woman who takes care of herself is, most of the time, going to look better than a man who lets himself go, and vice versa. My parents are one example, my mother looks a lot better, physically than my dad(there looks to be about a 15 year age difference and in reality they are only 1 year apart) there have even been people that have thought that my dad was her dad.:p

sugartits
12-26-2006, 07:59 AM
I agree with you in a sense, Starr, but there are certain factors which make youthful appearance more desireable in females than males that are not a result of societal expectations. These factors are probably the reasons that people have come to view aging of each gender in a different light. It is related to fertility, evolutionary fitness, etc.

There can be 50 year-old men much more handsome than men years and years younger, but that is not so common for women. Older women usually look good only 'for their age'.

Seeing some women fret over how they are aging is horrific...

Hippias
12-26-2006, 08:07 AM
I received a Rolex watch from my parents, a Borders gift card from my sister, a Macy's gift card from my aunt and uncle, and a sweater and two pairs of slacks from my grandmother.

Starr
12-26-2006, 08:09 AM
I agree with you in a sense, Starr, but there are certain factors which make youthful appearance more desireable in females than males that are not a result of societal expectations. These factors are probably the reasons that people have come to view aging of each gender in a different light. It is related to fertility, evolutionary fitness, etc.

yes, I definitely agree that there are reasons that society views aging differently in a man vs. a woman. A man who is older can still be viewed as desirable, whereas a woman might not. I am just saying that men don't neccessarily actually look better than women with age, it is just that his older appearance is more acceptable.

There can be 50 year-old men much more handsome than men years and years younger

Very few and this is generally going to be a man who was abnormally good looking in his younger years, rather than an average man.

Helios Panoptes
12-26-2006, 08:14 AM
I don't think that is the case as much as I think it is that an aging man is viewed in a more acceptable way in society than an aging woman. A man with grey hair is "distinguished", whereas a woman is just old. A man can have a beer gut and no one thinks too much about that,etc.

True because the negative correlation between age and attractiveness is weaker for males than for females. There are many men of 45 whom women would consider attractive, but very few such females whom males would consider attractive. Men age gracefully, whereas women become broken down, generally speaking..

Helios Panoptes
12-26-2006, 08:16 AM
I am just saying that men don't neccessarily actually look better than women with age, it is just that his older appearance is more acceptable.

Did that really need to be stated? A man could be horribly disfigured by 50 years old and a female could have had extensive surgery to preserve some semblance of her youthful appearance.

Starr
12-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Did that really need to be stated? A man could be horribly disfigured by 50 years old and a female could have had extensive surgery to preserve some semblance of her youthful appearance.

I was speaking as a whole. I am not seeing a lot of average 50 year old men walking around who are actually more attractive, physically, than average 50 year old women.

The absolute worst looking type of women are the type of older women you might see frequently bars. The ones that have the fake tan and fake bottle blond hair who dress like a 20 year old woman in a 50 year old body.:whip:

sugartits
12-26-2006, 08:30 AM
It is not just about general looks, like superficial aesthetics. Fertility attracts the opposite sex, the signals of it start to deteriorate as women age around 40. I'm not sure, but I think even women's pheromones significantly diminish when they approach mid-life. Men remain fertile longer, are also more likely to be attracted to looks that are signals of fertility.

seize the day ;)

Helios Panoptes
12-26-2006, 08:37 AM
It is not just about general looks, like superficial aesthetics. Fertility attracts the opposite sex, the signals of it start to deteriorate as women age around 40. I'm not sure, but I think even women's pheromones significantly diminish when they approach mid-life. Men remain fertile longer, are also more likely to be attracted to looks that are signals of fertility.

Women become sterile at a younger age than men, and although male sperm does decrease in quality, they retain the ability to reproduce. If the male is of good genetic stock and/or he is socially powerful, it makes sense for females to overlook the fact that his sperm is worse than it was in his youth. However, it makes little evolutionary sense for a male to overlook female infertility, which is inevitable by a certain age.

Agnostic Priest
12-26-2006, 08:49 AM
I got q Sony play station 3 a Heckler and Kosh tonto knife, a fossil watch, peanut brittle, a mouse pad, and christmas cards.

sugartits
12-26-2006, 08:55 AM
I received some perfume from my Aunt. It was 'J-Lo' brand. I do not like perfumes, generally, I find them abrasive. Regardless, I thanked Auntie for the gift, she replied: 'You're welcome, I wanted to get you something feminine'* Hence, I suspect I did not receive the gas mask I requested because it was unavailable in pink and scented-rose.

*she's the one with the ridiculously short hair.

///M power
12-26-2006, 10:21 AM

jew

looks like you are upset about the fact that "Aryan" females on this board like me while no one really pays any attention to you. :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:
if Jewish women were filthy sluts we would had more Jews in the world then a few millions.
just because your mother told you bin laden was your dad it doesn't mean you should put that murderer in your avatar! you should be ashamed of your family.
or is that a picture of you? wow you really look like your father!

///M power
12-26-2006, 10:22 AM
The IQ in Israel is low because of arabs like the guy in your profound "he's still free" avatar. What's your excuse? (BTW, you realize that 3% of 6 billion is 180 million, yes?)

its not 90,its 100.

The Retard
12-26-2006, 10:37 AM
MP tries to derail a thread about Christmas. What are the odds?

So anyway, I got some clothes, money, a chair for my computer room, some gift cards, tickets to see a hockey game, a wooden cross to hang over my head, toilet disinfectant, and season tickets to the dirt track. I hope the toilet disinfectant was a joke.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-26-2006, 01:26 PM
I received some perfume from my Aunt. It was 'J-Lo' brand. I do not like perfumes, generally, I find them abrasive. Regardless, I thanked Auntie for the gift, she replied: 'You're welcome, I wanted to get you something feminine'* Hence, I suspect I did not receive the gas mask I requested because it was unavailable in pink and scented-rose.

*she's the one with the ridiculously short hair.

ROFL, is a huge arse a requirement in order to wear that stuff?

Ahmadinebobina
12-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Yes, actually.

Johnson
12-26-2006, 10:12 PM
I got a late Christmas present from the co. superior court - a jury duty summons.

Dances with Wolves
12-26-2006, 10:25 PM
looks like you are upset about the fact that "Aryan" females on this board like me while no one really pays any attention to you. :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:
if Jewish women were filthy sluts we would had more Jews in the world then a few millions.
just because your mother told you bin laden was your dad it doesn't mean you should put that murderer in your avatar! you should be ashamed of your family.
or is that a picture of you? wow you really look like your father!

I doubt too many Aryan females would like you, but with Starr I could be mistaken.

Dances with Wolves
12-26-2006, 10:26 PM
I got a late Christmas present from the co. superior court - a jury duty summons.

Look on the bright side Big Vinny, at least you didn't get a Superior Court Bench Warrant :D

///M power
12-26-2006, 10:55 PM
I doubt too many Aryan females would like you, but with Starr I could be mistaken.

hmm....
I already got many other complements from other females here. white.
but I see it really annoys some whites,especially in VNN.
thats why I like it.

Dances with Wolves
12-26-2006, 11:50 PM
hmm....
I already got many other complements from other females here. white.
but I see it really annoys some whites,especially in VNN.
thats why I like it.

Hand over the names. The gallows are waiting.

Starr
12-26-2006, 11:55 PM
The gallows are waiting.

:( :( :( :( Do, I, at least, get a pass on this? I am appealing for clemency.

Dances with Wolves
12-27-2006, 12:19 AM
:( :( :( :( Do, I, at least, get a pass on this? I am appealing for clemency.

Perhaps. Gimme a call and we can talk about it. :slap:

Anarch
12-27-2006, 12:22 AM

Something makes me wonder wtf 'involuntary servitude' means.

Intrepid
12-27-2006, 12:22 AM
Ammo, a near-pristine first edition of Kipling's The Light that Failed, an incredible Donald Deskey table lamp, and, best of all, news that one of our Danes has been accepted to go to Westminister this year.

brigadier Biggles
12-27-2006, 01:23 AM
I got an Amazon gift voucher, a Ricky Gervais DVD, some shirts, and a book called "Is it just me or is everything shit?".

that book is a bestseller over here, http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/651310/Is_It_Just_Me_or_Is_Everything_Shit_/Product.html

it has a sequel, something to get with your chrimbo money :), http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/1013534/Is_It_Just_Me_or_Is_Everything_Shit_/Product.html

I got enough money to pay off my credit card bill.

women shouldnt be allowed credit cards let alone students !.

I'm never getting one, you might as well give all your money to ZOG :whip: .

brigadier Biggles
12-27-2006, 01:28 AM
as for me i got a leather chair, £60 and assorted other bits n bobs from my parents and a safe from my sister.

Helios Panoptes
12-27-2006, 01:41 AM
Credit cards are useful for buying books over the internet. That is all I use one for.

brigadier Biggles
12-27-2006, 02:36 AM
hehe don't tell but i have a visa electron card :D, basically a lesser version of the credit card, i get it as a result f having an account which everyone needs for work don't they.

but we are males so are allowed anyway :).

Dr. Gutberlet
12-27-2006, 04:35 PM
one of the coolest gifts I received was a BBE Sonic Maximizer pedal for my guitar rig:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/BBE-Sonic-Stomp-Pedal?sku=157030&src=00633