PDA

View Full Version : Race, class, religion, nation, proximity, ideology, virtue

tempus fugit
12-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Which of these matter the most to you? The least?

VAMPIR
12-27-2006, 02:16 PM
1.Virtue,
2.religion, ideology,
3.proximity, nation, race, class - talking about my priorities.

tempus fugit
12-27-2006, 02:16 PM
Perhaps to answer my own question:

1) Virtue
2) Ideology
3) Race
4) Nation
5) Proximity
6) Religion
7) Class

Dr. Gutberlet
12-27-2006, 02:22 PM
1) Race
2) Nation
3) Class
4) Ideology
5) Virtue
6) Religion
7) Proximity

Zrinski
12-27-2006, 03:25 PM
1.Virtue
2.Nation
3.Race
4.Proximity
5.Ideology
6.Religion
7.Class

LastResort56
12-27-2006, 03:42 PM
1)Race
2)Virtue
3)Idealogy
4)Nation
5)Class
6)Religion/beliefs
7)Proximity(Proximity is of little importance to me, Southwestern Connecticut is full of Jews, Guatamalans, and Liberals)

MrAngry
12-27-2006, 03:46 PM
:)
1.Virtue
2.Nation
3.Ideology
4.Proximity
5.Religion
6.Race
7.Class

Lily
12-27-2006, 04:02 PM
1.Virtue
2.Nation
3.Ideology
4.Religion
5.Proximity
6.Class
7.Race

Dr. Gutberlet
12-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Placing "nation" before "race" is a huge reason why the West is failing. The brown vermin may live in my nation, but this only gives cause to place "nation" down the list. I knew Mr. Angry would have race among the last on his liberal, self-hating list.

MrAngry
12-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Placing "nation" before "race" is a huge reason why the West is failing. The brown vermin may live in my nation, but this only gives cause to place "nation" down the list. I knew Mr. Angry would have race among the last on his liberal, self-hating list.

I am Liberal, but I do love myself so! :rofl:

| I, CWAS
12-27-2006, 04:31 PM

1. Virtue
2. The others don't matter

Daniel Shays
12-28-2006, 03:30 AM
I was tempted to open my ignore list for a sneak peak.
7.Class 6.Class Why I am not surprised you two philistines chose to list class so low on your lists? The answer is that unlike reactionary hacks here who lump you in with us "commies" I see through your pseudo-leftism and recognize you both for the low-level anti-ideological liberal shitflecks you are - devoid of all inspiration, hope, or creativity. I have more respect for a Fascist or a Theocrat than some boring cog with no passion. Whether you are stoned by Muslims, gangraped by Blacks, hanged by workers, or have your heads slam down against your keyboard during a heart-attack - it doesn't matter. Practically any death would be far too honorable for the likes of you faceless tramps - scamps of history that cannot be forgotten soon enough.

btw

1) Class
2) Ideology
3) Proximity
4) Nation
5) Virtue
6) Race
7) Religion

Yon
12-28-2006, 03:36 AM
1. Race
2. Class
3. Virtue
4. Ideology
5. Religion
6. Proximity
7. Nation

that guy
12-28-2006, 04:01 AM
Why I am not surprised you two philistines chose to list class so low on your lists? The answer is that unlike reactionary hacks here who lump you in with us "commies" I see through your pseudo-leftism and recognize you both for the low-level anti-ideological liberal shitflecks you are - devoid of all inspiration, hope, or creativity. I have more respect for a Fascist or a Theocrat than some boring cog with no passion. Whether you are stoned by Muslims, gangraped by Blacks, hanged by workers, or have your heads slam down against your keyboard during a heart-attack - it doesn't matter. Practically any death would be far too honorable for the likes of you faceless tramps - scamps of history that cannot be forgotten soon enough.

btw

1) Class
2) Ideology
3) Proximity
4) Nation
5) Virtue
6) Race
7) Religion
Granted, I'm fairly drunk right now and I probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise, but is it true what people say about you being a basement commie? Why would a pathetic little internet twerp (i.e. a person that posts as a hardcore XYZ on the internet but has nothing to substantiate his stance in the real world) claim some kind of superiority over regular folk? Is it because you hold a political view that is unpopular, from deep inside a room in an apartment that you are probably not paying for yourself? Your rantings regarding people that are not "ideological" enough by your grotesquely fake cyber standards would be a bit more compelling, though, if you had something (ANYTHING) to validate them with in the real world. Do you? Did you ever do anything worthwhile that would support your opinion of yourself?

Hermetic
12-28-2006, 04:07 AM
1) Satanism

Anarch
12-28-2006, 04:16 AM
Virtue
Nation
Proximity
Class
Race
Religion
Ideology

that guy
12-28-2006, 04:35 AM
Oh, BTW:

1. Virtue

2. Religion (only for fundamentalists)

3. Ideology (only for fundamentalists)

4. Race

5. Class

6. Nation

7. Ideology (for non-fundamentalists)

8. Religion (for non-fundamentalists)

9. Proximity

Daniel Shays
12-28-2006, 04:38 AM
It seems my vehement criticism of liberalism has piqued guy's drunken rage. He's done nothing but hurl personal attacks at me, and instead of engaging me politically or bringing up his problems with my ideological position he merely made irrelevent and baseless statements that he could not possibly substantiate - seeing as how they are all false.

Janus
12-28-2006, 04:39 AM
I value them in the below-listed order. :)

Race
Religion
Nation
Class
Virtue
Proximity
Ideology...I knew Mr. Angry would have race among the last on his... self-hating list. He is mixed.

that guy
12-28-2006, 04:43 AM
It seems my vehement criticism of liberalism has piqued guy's drunken rage. He's done nothing but hurl personal attacks at me, and instead of engaging me politically or bringing up his problems with my ideological position he merely made irrelevent and baseless statements that he could not possibly substantiate - seeing as how they are all false.
OK. This, IMHO, falls into the (lack of) virtue category:

Whether you are stoned by Muslims, gangraped by Blacks, hanged by workers, or have your heads slam down against your keyboard during a heart-attack - it doesn't matter. Practically any death would be far too honorable for the likes of you faceless tramps

Daniel Shays
12-28-2006, 04:46 AM
OK. This, IMHO, falls into the (lack of) virtue category: It's only ranked #5 on my list.

that guy
12-28-2006, 04:49 AM
It's only ranked #5 on my list.
LOL. I'm not really in a rage, BTW. Non-fundamentalist ideology is #7 for me. ;)

Starr
12-28-2006, 07:41 AM
race
virtue
ideology
nation
class
proximity
religion

Kriger
12-28-2006, 08:32 AM
1. Virtue
2. Race
3. Class
4. Nation
5. Proximity
6. Ideology
7. Religion

Helios Panoptes
12-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Virtue
Ideology
Race
Class
Nation
Proximity
Religion

Ahknaton
12-28-2006, 10:01 AM
1) Virtue
2) Nation
3) Race
4) Class
5) Religion
6) Ideology
7) Proximity

VAMPIR
12-28-2006, 02:02 PM
race
virtue
ideology
nation
class
proximity
religion
Race over virtue?! Interesting choice...

MrAngry
12-28-2006, 03:07 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dr. Gutberlet
12-28-2006, 03:09 PM
Why are you once again quoting my post? I do not see the humour in it. The impending tragedy, yes; the humour, no. Enjoy.

MrAngry
12-28-2006, 03:13 PM
5) Virtue

Now that is higher on the list than I thought it would have been for you, I see you are consistant in displaying a complete lack of it.

When you achieve something in life, like a personality perhaps, return and critique us further.... I can't wait! :rofl:

Dr. Gutberlet
12-28-2006, 03:21 PM
I too had "virtue" at number 5.

MrAngry
12-28-2006, 03:23 PM
Why are you once again quoting my post? I do not see the humour in it. The impending tragedy, yes; the humour, no. Enjoy.

Tell me about the impending tragedy, I'm curious. :confused: Or will you just make more baseless statements that make me laugh? :)

Ahknaton
12-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Placing "nation" before "race" is a huge reason why the West is failing. The brown vermin may live in my nation, but this only gives cause to place "nation" down the list.
To be honest, I was thinking about an idealised conception of nation when I made my rankings and placed it above race. What I really meant was that sub-race/ethnicity should have a high priority, although I also have feelings of loyalty and national brotherhood towards non-White New Zealanders, in particular Maoris.

Lily
12-28-2006, 03:33 PM
Why I am not surprised you two philistines chose to list class so low on your lists? The answer is that unlike reactionary hacks here who lump you in with us "commies" I see through your pseudo-leftism and recognize you both for the low-level anti-ideological liberal shitflecks you are - devoid of all inspiration, hope, or creativity. I have more respect for a Fascist or a Theocrat than some boring cog with no passion. Whether you are stoned by Muslims, gangraped by Blacks, hanged by workers, or have your heads slam down against your keyboard during a heart-attack - it doesn't matter. Practically any death would be far too honorable for the likes of you faceless tramps - scamps of history that cannot be forgotten soon enough.

LMAO get a bloody hobby seriously. I'm flattered really I am but it is getting a little too much.

Oh and the thought of being associated with you disgusts me more than you could imagine. Trust me.

Class is low down on my priorities in that I don't judge people based on it, but I will judge people based on their virtue (hence it's high place on my list) and its quite evident you don't have any. I notice you didn't jump all over Zrinski and Hawking and they had class lower on their lists!

MrAngry
12-28-2006, 04:07 PM

In your humble opinion...... you forgot, in your opinion, I'll say it again, this is your opinion. I am liberal to a point, I only hate myself when I have one choccie too many, at my age waist line is important.

VAMPIR
12-28-2006, 06:54 PM
To be honest, I was thinking about an idealised conception of nation when I made my rankings and placed it above race. What I really meant was that sub-race/ethnicity should have a high priority, although I also have feelings of loyalty and national brotherhood towards non-White New Zealanders, in particular Maoris.
There is main diference between Slavic and western idea of nation: We Slavs know that only our blood can be let's say Serb, Russian, Croat... Despite you westerners who accept Libian or Hindu to be English or Franch... I guess we're right. ;)

Geist
12-28-2006, 07:05 PM
I am fairly sure Thomas would not have wanted us to merely rank of favourite words on the list so I would ask all of those people who topped their own poll with Virtue what exactly that is?

None of these ideals seem clear-cut enough for me to choose one these days so I will have to personally abstain.

Dr. Gutberlet
12-28-2006, 07:33 PM
In your humble opinion...... you forgot, in your opinion, I'll say it again, this is your opinion. I am liberal to a point, I only hate myself when I have one choccie too many, at my age waist line is important.

It's never humble.

MrAngry
12-28-2006, 07:54 PM
It's never humble.
:p

OK, In your baseless opinion then....

tempus fugit
12-28-2006, 08:09 PM
It would be interesting to compare people's lists to their purported ideologies. (However, I'm not volunteering to do so.)

Regarding virtue, I think it's self-defined for the poll.

Rakhmetov
12-29-2006, 07:14 AM
Ideology
Class
Nation
Virtue
Proximity
Race
Religion

Forza Azzurri
12-29-2006, 07:51 AM
1) Race