PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods wife is pregnant

J Van Der Meyde
12-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Tiger Jr.?
Woods reveals wife is pregnant, due in summer

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/golf/12/30/bc.glf.woods.fatherhood.ap/t2.tiger.elin.ap.jpghttp://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00165/Tiger_Woods_og_Elin_165147c.jpg

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) -- Tiger Woods celebrated his 31st birthday Saturday by sharing some of his biggest news of the year -- his wife is expecting their first child this summer.

"Obviously, we couldn't be happier and our families are thrilled," Woods said on his Web site. "I have always wanted to be a dad. I just wish my father could be around to share the experience."

Woods and Elin Nordegren of Sweden married in October 2004, and Woods has said that he wanted children sooner instead of later. He did not say when in the summer the baby is due, although it likely would be between the U.S. Open and British Open.

The world's No. 1 player is skipping the season-opening Mercedes-Benz Championship next week on Maui.

"I'm going to stick close to home for the next few weeks," he said. Woods will start his '07 season in the Buick Invitational at the end of January, "which will allow Elin and I to spend more time with our families during this very special time in our lives."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/golf/12/30/bc.glf.woods.fatherhood.ap/

Aryan Imperium
12-30-2006, 07:18 PM
I shudder to think what kind of bestial aberration will emerge from that race-traitor`s womb.:mad:

Globus
12-30-2006, 07:22 PM
I shudder to think what kind of bestial aberration will emerge from that race-traitor`s womb.:mad:

What combination produced the sickening aberration which is you?

Aryan Imperium
12-30-2006, 07:24 PM
What combination produced the sickening aberration which is you?

Ad hominem!

My, my what has got in to you? Sabbath not gone too well?:)

Keystone
12-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Ugh. Why do white racists worry about celebrities and/or blonde floozies?

Just start pumping out babies and convince your friends to do the same. Surely you're not that busy with fighting ZOG to neglect your mating duties?

Aryan Imperium
12-30-2006, 07:39 PM

Just start pumping out babies and convince your friends to do the same. Surely you're not that busy with fighting ZOG to neglect your mating duties?

One Aryan daughter on the way comrade!

Keystone
12-30-2006, 07:45 PM
Congratulations!

Dances with Wolves
12-30-2006, 07:45 PM

AI!! Great news my friend!! Congratulations! :beerchug:

Dances with Wolves
12-30-2006, 07:46 PM

But Key, what's the use in pumping out babies when they are given over to hard working Africans? :confused:

Keystone
12-30-2006, 07:53 PM
But Key, what's the use in pumping out babies when they are given over to hard working Africans? :confused:
Raise them up with your values. Nothing's guaranteed, but at least you're having the kids, and not pointing at celebrity "race traitors". Forget them.

Arrow Cross
12-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Tiger Jr.?
Woods reveals wife is pregnant, due in summer

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) -- Tiger Woods celebrated his 31st birthday Saturday by sharing some of his biggest news of the year -- his wife is expecting their first child this summer.

"Obviously, we couldn't be happier and our families are thrilled," Woods said on his Web site. "I have always wanted to be a dad. I just wish my father could be around to share the experience."

Woods and Elin Nordegren of Sweden married in October 2004, and Woods has said that he wanted children sooner instead of later. He did not say when in the summer the baby is due, although it likely would be between the U.S. Open and British Open.

The world's No. 1 player is skipping the season-opening Mercedes-Benz Championship next week on Maui.

"I'm going to stick close to home for the next few weeks," he said. Woods will start his '07 season in the Buick Invitational at the end of January, "which will allow Elin and I to spend more time with our families during this very special time in our lives."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/golf/12/30/bc.glf.woods.fatherhood.ap/

[........]

My mommy always said there were no monsters, no real ones...but there are.

Globus
12-30-2006, 07:58 PM
[/B]
Ad hominem!

My, my what has got in to you? Sabbath not gone too well?:)

What's the matter, don't like a little truth!

I guess they weren't both aryans, eh!

Aryan Imperium
12-30-2006, 07:59 PM
What's the matter, don't like a little truth!

I guess they weren't both aryans, eh!

On the contrary they were-checked out by the SS no less!
What`s your excuse Shylock?

Aryan Imperium
12-30-2006, 08:01 PM
AI!! Great news my friend!! Congratulations! :beerchug:

Thank you my friend and one thing that I can guarantee is that she will be raised as a white nationalist.:)

Dances with Wolves
12-30-2006, 08:11 PM
Thank you my friend and one thing that I can guarantee is that she will be raised as a white nationalist.:)
With the knowlege contained in the Bhagavad Gita and the cycles of Mahayuga, no doubt :D

The Retard
12-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Yesterday, cowcube asked why I wanted everyone to know about excrement art. Well, why do I need to know about every celeb race mixer? I doubt any of us 'racists' have anything in common with this woman other than that she is white. Her views are probably enough for me to drown her in the bathtub. Good riddance! By the way, I've never seen her without her sunglasses, she is actually quite ugly.

Popovic
12-30-2006, 08:27 PM
What is it with Nordic women (in particluar Scandinavian) and brown/black men?

Even a swede on this forum who's name I forgot admitted that Nordic women are inclined to sleep with blacks and browns.

Morpheus
12-30-2006, 08:52 PM
I wish Tiger and his wife the best of luck in starting their new family. :)

Hermetic
12-30-2006, 09:06 PM
And the chaftlings shall begat chaftlings.

Globus
12-30-2006, 09:10 PM
On the contrary they were-checked out by the SS no less!
What`s your excuse Shylock?

Really!

Got your blood type tatoo?

Moth
12-31-2006, 05:44 PM
A lot of mixed race babies are rejected by teh body and miscarried. One couple had 15 miscarriages. I say couple but couple means two of the same, a pair.

brigadier Biggles
12-31-2006, 05:44 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/nl/8/89/Sneeuwvlokje.jpg

Lily
12-31-2006, 05:54 PM
A lot of mixed race babies are rejected by teh body and miscarried. One couple had 15 miscarriages. I say couple but couple means two of the same, a pair.
Have you got a source for this?

Moth
12-31-2006, 06:10 PM
Have you got a source for this?

I read it on Stormfront

Lily
12-31-2006, 06:12 PM
I read it on Stormfront
:D Reliable.

Moth
12-31-2006, 06:14 PM
What the whole of Stormfront is unreliable?

Aryan Imperium
12-31-2006, 06:16 PM

Interesting information, thanks.:thanks:
It doesn`t surprise me in the least that miscarriages are common amongst mix-raced couples. Race-mixing is unnatural and therefore nature does its best to prevent these hybrids from coming to birth.

Lily
12-31-2006, 06:25 PM
What the whole of Stormfront is unreliable?
I'm saying Stormfront as a source is unreliable, yes.

Moth
12-31-2006, 06:45 PM
But you think Saddam recieved a fair trial. It doesn't say anywhere in my profile "Black teenage girls can waste my time", welcome to my ignore list.

Lily
12-31-2006, 06:48 PM
But you think Saddam recieved a fair trial. It doesn't say anywhere in my profile "Black teenage girls can waste my time", welcome to my ignore list.
Not that I care, but I'm adressing this for other posters.
I'm not Black.
I never said Saddam recieved a fair trial, I said his executioners weren't murderers.
Stormfront is not a reliable source, anyone could tell you that. It's like saying 'my friend told me' now, if you cited an article or a study that would have been different. :thanks:

Aryan Imperium
12-31-2006, 07:06 PM
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/02/miscarriage_inf.php

Despite more women seeking prenatal care during the first trimester of pregnancy, black women and Latinas continue to experience higher rates of miscarriage and infant death compared with whites, a study being released today says.

The research suggests that factors besides being seen by a doctor early—anything from stress to not following doctors’ orders—may be playing a role in why minority women are not faring as well in pregnancy.

“It’s more than just showing up at the doctor’s office that leads to improved outcomes… . We don’t have all the answers and need to find out what is going on,” said Andrew J. Healy, the study’s lead author, who is doing his training in maternal-fetal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.

{snip}

To conduct their study, Healy and his fellow researchers reviewed the records of 35,529 pregnant women at 15 U.S. sites who contacted a doctor during the first trimester between 1999 and 2002. A total of 68 percent of the women were white, 22 percent were Hispanic, 5 percent were black and 5 percent were categorized as “other.”

Researchers monitored pregnancy loss at three intervals—less than 24 weeks of pregnancy, more than 24 weeks and at the time of birth.

Healy said the study did not look at how consistent women were with their prenatal visits or assess the quality of those visits, two factors he admitted could influence a woman’s pregnancy.

Overall, 1.3 percent of the pregnancies ended in miscarriage or newborn death. Minorities experienced the highest rate of loss. For every 1,000 pregnancies, there were 42 pregnancy losses for blacks, 15.9 for Hispanics, 16.6 for persons classified as “other,” and 10 for whites.

While blacks comprised only 5 percent of the study sample, they accounted for 16 percent of the miscarriages and infant deaths.

“We couldn’t explain why minorities still had the increase in pregnancy loss,” Healy said, explaining that researchers controlled for factors such as age, education and marital status.

The study did note, however, that the minority women whose records were reviewed had a higher rate of pre-existing health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity. They also tended to smoke more.

{snip}

In Essex County, for example, the infant mortality rate for blacks is 14.5 percent, compared with 3.6 percent for whites, according to 2003 statistics, the latest available.

“Affluent black women are at risk of losing their infants, too,” said Ilise Zimmerman, president and CEO of the Northern New Jersey Maternal Child Health Consortium.

“Access may be a start, but it’s not the whole story,” said Kurt Barnhart, a University of Pennsylvania professor who works on health care issues affecting under-served women for the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Lily
12-31-2006, 07:10 PM
Interesting. Does this mention mixed race miscarriages by any chance? It only says 'minorites' and doesn't really support what was asserted earlier on.

The study did note, however, that the minority women whose records were reviewed had a higher rate of pre-existing health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity. They also tended to smoke more.

This might have had something to do with it hmmm?

Aryan Imperium
12-31-2006, 07:13 PM
Interesting. Does this mention mixed race miscarriages by any chance? It only says 'minorites' and doesn't really support what was asserted earlier on.

One can deduce that a mixed race couple where the mother is a negro are statistically more likely to experience a miscarriage than a couple who were both Aryans.

Lily
12-31-2006, 07:15 PM
One can deduce that a mixed race couple where the mother is a negro are statistically more likely to experience a miscarriage than a couple who were both Aryans.
Sorry I edited my post before you responded. Even then, it's pretty tenuous as support to what was stated earlier.

Aryan Imperium
12-31-2006, 07:20 PM
http://www.heretical.com/darwin/darwin6.html

When two distinct races are crossed, it is notorious that the tendency in the offspring to revert to one or both parent forms is strong, and endures for many generations.

The Earl of Powis formerly imported some thoroughly domesticated humped cattle from India, and crossed them with English breeds, which belong to a distinct species; and his agent remarked to me, without any question having been asked, how oddly wild the cross-bred animals were.

These latter facts remind us of the statements, so frequently made by travellers in all parts of the world, on the degraded state and savage disposition of crossed races of man. That many excellent and kind-hearted mulattos have existed no one will dispute; and a more mild and gentle set of men could hardly be found than the inhabitants of the island of Chilce, who consist of Indians commingled with Spaniards in various proportions. On the other hand, many years ago, long before I had thought of the present subject, I was struck with the fact that, in South America, men of complicated descent between Negroes, Indians, and Spaniards, seldom had, whatever the cause might be, a good expression.1 Livingstone,- and a more unimpeachable authority cannot be quoted,- after speaking of a half-caste man on the Zambesi, described by the Portuguese as a rare monster of inhumanity, remarks, "It is unaccountable why half-castes, such as he, are so much more cruel than the Portuguese, but such is undoubtedly the case." An inhabitant remarked to Livingstone, "God made white men, and God made black men, but the Devil made half-castes."2 When two races, both low in the scale, are crossed the progeny seems to be eminently bad. Thus the noble-hearted Humboldt, who felt no prejudice against the inferior races, speaks in strong terms of the bad and savage disposition of Zambos, or half-castes between Indians and Negroes; and this conclusion has been arrived at by various observers.3 From these facts we may perhaps infer that the degraded state of so many half-castes is in part due to reversion to a primitive and savage condition, induced by the act of crossing, even if mainly due to the unfavourable moral conditions under which they are generally reared.

1. Journal of Researches, 1845, p. 71.
2. Expedition to the Zambesi, 1865, pp. 25, 150.
3. Dr. P. Broca, on 'Hybridity in the Genus Homo,' Eng. translat., 1864, p. 39.

No man in his senses would expect to improve or modify a breed in any particular manner, or keep an old breed true and distinct, unless he separated his animals.

It is a very surprising fact that characters should reappear after having been lost for many, perhaps for hundreds of generations. But when a breed has been crossed only once by some other breed, the offspring occasionally show a tendency to revert in character to the foreign breed for many generations – some say, for a dozen or even a score of generations. After twelve generations, the proportion of blood, to use a common expression, of any one ancestor, is only 1 in 2048; and yet, as we see, it is generally believed that a tendency to reversion is retained by this very small proportion of foreign blood.

How strongly these domestic instincts, habits, and dispositions are inherited, and how curiously they become mingled, is well shown when different breeds of dogs are crossed. Thus it is known that a cross with a bull-dog has affected for many generations the courage and obstinacy of greyhounds; and a cross with a greyhound has given to a whole family of shepherd-dogs a tendency to hunt hares.

Some species have a remarkable power of crossing with other species; other species of the same genus have a remarkable power of impressing their likeness on their hybrid offspring.

I think these authors are right, who maintain that the ass has a prepotent power over the horse, so that both the mule and the hinny more resemble the ass than the horse; but that the prepotency runs more strongly in the male-ass than in the female, so that the mule, which is the offspring of the male-ass and mare, is more like an ass, than is the hinny, which is the offspring of the female-ass and stallion.

Charles Darwin, The Variation of Plants and Animals under Domestication, 2nd ed., John Murray, London, 1875, vol. II, pp. 8; 19; 21; 62-63; The Origin of Species, 1st ed., Penguin, London, 1968; pp. 196; 239 (see also 1875: 1/43); 275; 287 (see also 1875: 2/43).

Janus
12-31-2006, 10:14 PM
Have you got a source for this? Baker made a mention of a similar situation in "Race". I will try to find the quote. :)

Draugen
12-31-2006, 11:31 PM
So much for the unparalleled beauty of exotic women, the most precious gifts with which our multiculturalist society has rewarded us. Why isn't there a single nigger sportsman who doesn't buy himself some hot blonde as soon as he's rich and famous enough to get one?

Oh, I get it. Blondes are gold-diggers.

| I, CWAS
12-31-2006, 11:40 PM
They are a beautiful couple and I am sure their child will be beautiful, and also very rich.

Aryan Imperium
12-31-2006, 11:45 PM
They are a beautiful couple and I am sure their child will be beautiful, and also very rich.

What???????????

BoloMK30
12-31-2006, 11:51 PM

In this case the mother is not a negro, and the father is himself a mosaic
of genetic heritage. Their children will be strong and intelligent and will likely
lack for nothing as long as Tiger can still swing a golf club.

May the strongest genes win.

Aryan Imperium
12-31-2006, 11:58 PM
In this case the mother is not a negro, and the father is himself a mosaic
of genetic heritage. Their children will be strong and intelligent and will likely
lack for nothing as long as Tiger can still swing a golf club.

May the strongest genes win.

A baboon and a race-traitor who has sullied her genes for generations to come.
It would be a blessing if such a creature were never born than to live and pay for the sins of its parents. A product of bestiality.

Morpheus
01-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Interesting information, thanks.:thanks:
It doesn`t surprise me in the least that miscarriages are common amongst mix-raced couples. Race-mixing is unnatural and therefore nature does its best to prevent these hybrids from coming to birth.

This sounds like wishful thinking.

Flint Steel's comment amounts to little more than hearsay until it can be backed by an authoratative source, in which case Bip was right to question him.

Pseudoscience is indifferent to criteria of valid evidence.
The emphasis is not on meaningful, controlled, repeatable scientific experiments. Instead it is on unverifiable eyewitness testimony, stories and tall tales, hearsay, rumor, and dubious anecdotes. Genuine scientific literature is either ignored or misinterpreted. - Rory Coker, Ph.D. (http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/pseudo.html)

If race-mixing were "unnatural" two people of the opposite sex but different races would not be capable of engaging in consenting sexual intercourse that produces fertile offspring.

I've never read a study that claimed that interracial couples have a hard time producing children, infact by this logic someone could say that White people mating with each other is unnatural and cite lowbirth rates and high miscarriages (if the case were so) as evidence.

Aryan Imperium
01-01-2007, 12:19 AM
This sounds like wishful thinking.

Flint Steel's comment amounts to little more than hearsay until it can be backed by an authoratative source, in which case Bip was right to question him.

Pseudoscience is indifferent to criteria of valid evidence.
The emphasis is not on meaningful, controlled, repeatable scientific experiments. Instead it is on unverifiable eyewitness testimony, stories and tall tales, hearsay, rumor, and dubious anecdotes. Genuine scientific literature is either ignored or misinterpreted. - Rory Coker, Ph.D. (http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/pseudo.html)

If race-mixing were "unnatural" two people of the opposite sex but different races would not be capable of engaging in consenting sexual intercourse that produces fertile offspring.

I've never read a study that claimed that interracial couples have a hard time producing children, infact by this logic someone could say that White people mating with each other is unnatural and cite lowbirth rates and high miscarriages (if the case were so) as evidence.

I appreciate that statistical data is still wanting on this question but let us never forget that nature is unforgiving and that the unfortunate children of such unions have to bare the brunt of their parents` misdeeds and must in their own bodies carry the confusion and the stain of their parents` union.
Out of compassion I have to say that it is better for such to never be born.

Hermetic
01-01-2007, 12:24 AM
The question is will Tnigger Woods bimbo wife mistake the child for a turd and hit the flush handel after dumping it out?

Aryan Imperium
01-01-2007, 12:43 AM
The question is will Tnigger Woods bimbo wife mistake the child for a turd and hit the flush handel after dumping it out?

There is always that distinct possibility!:rofl:

Mentious
01-01-2007, 01:08 AM
One has to respect Tiger Woods as a man. But I cannot say this is a "beautiful couple." One look at them and they are a disturbing couple.

The aesthetic of the Nordic girl, hard won through aeons and the canny choices of a thousand White fathers; craved by non-Whites as the penultimate beauty trophy, will be completely subverted and derailed in this pairing. Her offspring will not look even remotely like her.

Such happened to Heidi Klum, who regretted at least that aspect of her fashion binge. It is like watching a woman approach a blazing Multicult Altar to accept genetic and aesthetic suicide. A very strange scene in these times indeed!

The elevating visage of your avatar, likewise, could never have been produced from such a pairing.

Tiger Woods is a great golfer, though.

This fad will pass.

Helios Panoptes
01-01-2007, 01:30 AM
What is elevating about the visage of Ayn Rand?

Mentious
01-01-2007, 01:56 AM
That's a very beautiful woman pictured in that avatar. I would have found her attractive had I met her looking like that. Great eyes. Great cheekbones. You find her unattractive in that photo? And I find it odd that someone who is a fan of hers would not appreciate that look; and be blase about a Nordic girl throwing away a similar aesthetic, and that of her future sons and daughters.

If she was Jewish, then she was a beautiful Jewish woman (and there are many of those) with looks similar to Europeans, at least in that photo.

Janus
01-01-2007, 01:58 AM
That's a very beautiful woman pictured in that avatar. She is Jewish. :)

Mentious
01-01-2007, 02:04 AM
See edits above. Many Jewish women are very beautiful, and there are several high forms of beauty in Jewish women. A 'Jewish' look is softened in that photo due to lighting, makeup, and maybe a younger age. (Jewish looks become more evident in the women with age.)

Helios Panoptes
01-01-2007, 02:21 AM
You find her unattractive in that photo?

I think that her features are too sharp(not feminine enough) and her haircut is hideous.

Winston
01-01-2007, 02:31 AM
I prefer the avatar Janus is currently using.

Mentious
01-01-2007, 02:52 AM
I think that her features are too sharp(not feminine enough) and her haircut is hideous.
I can see what you mean. Great eyes though.

Scryllak
01-01-2007, 03:00 AM

Honestly. This is a non-event.

Mentious
01-01-2007, 03:41 AM
It will have propaganda impact on White females.

| I, CWAS
01-01-2007, 03:48 AM
What???????????

I'm always happy when two adults are in love and happy together. Those are the sort of people that should be bringing children into the world.

Mentious
01-01-2007, 05:23 AM
You don't know about their love, their chemistry, or anything else. All you know is the image and face value. What's to fawn over here? Are many celebrity marriages real? Do many of them work?

The only thing that we can be sure of here; the only salient feature to comment on, is that they are jumping on the race-mixing bandwagon and the taboo breaking bandwagon. The dharma-busting bandwagon, too. The woman is giving the middle finger to her ancestors, and will bring her children into a bizarre condition. Oh, but it's so romantic being "cutting edge" and "pioneers" and all that. I forgot.

| I, CWAS
01-01-2007, 06:10 AM
You don't know about their love, their chemistry, or anything else. All you know is the image and face value. What's to fawn over here? Are many celebrity marriages real? Do many of them work?

They took a vow (they are husband and wife) and are together. That is good enough for me. And a ton of celeb marriages work out. I've seen no evidence that celeb divorce rates even come close to the culture at large.

The only thing that we can be sure of here; the only salient feature to comment on, is that they are jumping on the race-mixing bandwagon and the taboo breaking bandwagon. The dharma-busting bandwagon, too. The woman is giving the middle finger to her ancestors, and will bring her children into a bizarre condition. Oh, but it's so romantic being "cutting edge" and "pioneers" and all that. I forgot.

What does race have to do with it? He is rich and she is a successful model, this is pretty much how it works out. They are in the top-tier of social classes by most definitions and hence moved in similar circles and live similar lifestyles. I don't see what race has to do with it. Not everyone goes around obsessing about race. It is pretty common now for people to finally share common values, attractions, beliefs, desires, hopes, dreams and all the elements of love and friendship. Thank God.

And no one owes anything to their ancestors, they are nothing but strangers who share a worthless pseudo-collection. Considering we are all descended from common lifeforms ancestry is irrelevant.

Mentious
01-01-2007, 06:18 AM
What does race have to do with it? He is rich and she is a successful model, this is pretty much how it works out. They are in the top-tier of social classes by most definitions and hence moved in similar circles and live similar lifestyles. I don't see what race has to do with it.
You're just too hip. You are so quick and fast, you are right with the newest fashion in the blink of an eye. It's, like race-mixing is 'yesterday's news' to you right? You never even blinked about it, did you? Golly, I wish I could be as fast and hip as you! I'm just such a slow hick, you see.

Frankly, their race mixing is very in-your-face and the most extraordinary thing about the couple, unless you are easily and quickly brainwashed. Race mixing is not a traditionally accepted practice in our culture, but only on T.V. It is new. I am not going to swallow it without a fight. That 'brave new world' may be fine with you, but not with me. And fame and money give no soul the right to trash dharma, including the cultural dharma of his ancestors.
Not everyone goes around obsessing about race.
And some people are so hip and progressive they probably never even gave it a second thought. Or even a first. Never mind that it stands on its head centuries of culture and racial heritage.
It is pretty common now for people to finally share common values, attractions, beliefs, desires, hopes, dreams and all the elements of love and friendship.
People always shared these things, within their races. It is pretty common for people to follow fashion. It is utterly unnatural for people to ignore the fact of extreme aesthetic difference, or heterogeneity in marriage. It is completely absurd.
And no one owes anything to their ancestors, they are nothing but strangers who share a worthless pseudo-collection.
We owe everything to our ancestors. They are living spirits and still resonate in our genes. May they abandon you, though.
Considering we are all descended from common lifeforms ancestry [it] is irrelevant.
We may be descended from ameobas, monkeys, and hapless savages, too. Should we live like monkeys or ice age savages? Should Whites therefore live like primitive Africans? That was then. This is now.

We all started in kindergarten, too. Should you go marry a kindergartener? That was then, this is now.

However we started, we are not the same thing now that we were then. It took a long time and a lot of work to become what we are. My race has the northern wind in it's mind and soul, and all that brought. It took aeons of time and work.

I don't share your anti-diversity agenda, nor do I cheer to watch the colors and cultures of the world descend into gray paint, nor can I celebrate the destruction of a young woman's unique genetic structure just as if it's nothing. The girl will regret it some day. Maybe the day that her kids are looking through some old scrap books; seeing their European ancestors, and wishing they could have looked like them.

Dances with Wolves
01-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Where's the phineas priesthood when ya need them?!

SlagMaster
01-01-2007, 06:44 AM
I hope this Gold Diggen Whore spent a night in Mike Tysons $29 motel room,
to create this animal offspring.

Hermetic
01-01-2007, 07:14 AM
With the rest of thier yidople in israel smashing bottles into foolish White shiska foreign aid workers and running them over with bulldozers.

| I, CWAS
01-01-2007, 07:45 AM
You're just too hip. You are so quick and fast, you are right with the newest fashion in the blink of an eye. It's, like race-mixing is 'yesterday's news' to you right? You never even blinked about it, did you? Golly, I wish I could be as fast and hip as you! I'm just such a slow hick, you see.

Frankly, their race mixing is very in-your-face and the most extraordinary thing about the couple, unless you are easily and quickly brainwashed. Race mixing is not a traditionally accepted practice in our culture, but only on T.V. It is new. I am not going to swallow it without a fight. That 'brave new world' may be fine with you, but not with me. And fame and money give no soul the right to trash dharma, including the cultural dharma of his ancestors.

And some people are so hip and progressive they probably never even gave it a second thought. Or even a first. Never mind that it stands on its head centuries of culture and racial heritage.

It has nothing to do with being hip. Where I come from it has not been condemned in about 40 years (South Ohio, Midwest. Very conservative area). It has nothing to do with being in your face. Some people are simply uncomfortable with it and choose to make it an issue. I personally am satisfied with my life and don't care who is having sex with whom as long as they are following the overall guidelines (no pedophilia, no rape, all the things that apply to everyone). The concept of liberal democracy, gay rights, and everything progressive (in the classical sense, not this modern liberal crap that has its roots in academia) is turning tradition on its head. A little on down the page you say this:

People always shared these things, within their races. It is pretty common for people to follow fashion. It is utterly unnatural for people to ignore the fact of extreme aesthetic difference, or heterogeneity in marriage. It is completely absurd.

and then ask/say this:

We may be descended from ameobas, monkeys, and hapless savages, too. Should we live like monkeys or ice age savages? Should Whites therefore live like primitive Africans? That was then. This is now

Should we behave as savages (and by modern standards everyone is descended from savages) simply because it was tradition? The European races weren't exactly cosmopolitan (namely the Vikings, Celts, as well as many others). So many factors contribute to the state of Africa and it has little do with race, but moreso geography, religion, and hereditary IQ. This is getting off the topic though. But Europeans aren't some grand homogenous race. 200 years ago an Irishmen marrying a middle-class englishwoman would be looked at in a terrible light. Even in America poles and the irish were not linked to common "european whiteness" only when blacks were beneath them did this start happening. Noel Ignatiev wrote an entire book on it: How the Irish became white (http://www.zmag.org/zmag/articles/jan97postel.htm)

We owe everything to our ancestors. They are living spirits and still resonate in our genes. May they abandon you, though.

Actually we owe very little to our ancestors. All they did was have sex and produce offspring (Excluding those that are descended from rape victims). There is a cutoff point where most people don't even know who their ancestors are (I have no idea how to trace my family tree back to 1000 B.C.). One's ancestors could have been degenerate pedophiles, their is simply no way to know. But there is a reason why incest is almost universally condemned: it doesn't allow for a diversity of genes.

We all started in kindergarten, too. Should you go marry a kindergartener? That was then, this is now.

That is rather infelicitous. Tiger Woods and his Wife both started in Kindergarten and they are both adults. Children are not allowed to marry. Kindergarten isn't based on race.

However we started, we are not the same thing now that we were then. It took a long time and a lot of work to become what we are. My race has the northern wind in it's mind and soul, and all that brought. It took aeons of time and work.

My race is just something I happen to be. I define who and what I want to be, others of course will try to define me as something different. Doesn't matter, I take responsibility for my own life and happiness. And there are far more pressing problems than race. One thing I learned real early is that ignorance, bigotry, lust, anger, and every emotional/behavioral trait knows no race. It may partially know a culture but not a race.

I don't share your anti-diversity agenda, nor do I cheer to watch the colors and cultures of the world descend into gray paint, nor can I celebrate the destruction of a young woman's unique genetic structure just as if it's nothing. The girl will regret it some day. Maybe the day that her kids are looking through some old scrap books; seeing their European ancestors, and wishing they could have looked like them.

Did you mean diversity? I don't have a diversity agenda. I simply see no need, and have no desire to regulate or even pay too much attention to what consenting adults are doing with consenting adults. Until there are laws passed forcing me to marry someone: live and let live. I am neither here nor there on the issue.

Dances with Wolves
01-01-2007, 07:51 AM
Another Libertarian. More infection from the jew, and why we are dying.

Mentious
01-01-2007, 08:22 AM
I...don't care who is having sex with whom...
Gee, you're so tolerant I'm about to swoon. I wish I could have had you for my eighth grade teacher, or even my mom. (I mean, I would have wanted you as my mom back when I was stupid.) Sounds like you could hold the line on moral matters about as well as a wet paper bag carries rocks.
...as long as they are following the overall guidelines (no pedophilia, no rape, all the things that apply to everyone)...
But now you're gettin' bitchy with morality, eh? The "overall guidelines"? You have some recently updated 'guidelines,' no doubt. Did you pick them up in a manilla folder from the feminist down on the corner? Or from ABC's "Hollywood Insider" maybe.

But your "overall guidelines" are so strict. What a bloody prude. I thought you were really cutting edge?!? You've never head of Nambla?

You see, the ancient prohibition against miscegenation was just recently part of the "overall guidelines" and "applied to everyone" too. (Actually, it still is and still does.) Why do you want to hang on to those other passe notions above? I mean, as long as we're tearing down walls, why not party!

The rest of your material is pathetic drivel and not worth my time. Onward into the Brown Morass with you!

Kriger
01-01-2007, 08:35 AM
She may be "White", but she obviously is inferior to healthy Aryan blood.

Good riddance to her. She will not contaminate the gene pool with her inferior genes.

Arminius
01-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Good riddance to her. She will not contaminate the gene pool with her inferior genes.

She has a pretty face, but little more. Why should I care about some bimbo?

Crusader
01-01-2007, 07:49 PM
She may be "White", but she obviously is inferior to healthy Aryan blood.

That's wishful thinking on our part.

This woman is as pure an Aryan as you will ever find. She is also drop dead gorgeous. She is of excellent Aryan stock.

The only fault that I see her having is that she's been brainwashed into thinking it's OK to bed down with an ugly, brown skinned mongrel like Tiger woods who's heritage is a genetic waste basket consisting of a Black buck father and a Thia Whore for a mother.

This is a tragic loss for the White race and a criminal act of accessory to genocide on behalf of that mixed breed bastard Tiger woods.:mad:

Aryan Imperium
01-01-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm always happy when two adults are in love and happy together. Those are the sort of people that should be bringing children into the world.

These are not children but aberrations of nature. Nobody who is healthy in mind and spirit could condone such an act of bestiality.

Aryan Imperium
01-01-2007, 08:08 PM

Indeed!...:)

Crusader
01-01-2007, 08:18 PM

Yes he is a great golfer. Just like...

OJ Simpson was a great running back for the Buffalo Bills.
Denis Rodman was a great rebounder.
Rick James (superfreak) was a good musician.
John Wayne Gacy was a good artist.

Janus
01-01-2007, 11:54 PM
This is a tragic loss for the White race... It may be in the best interest of "whites" to allow miscegenation. If any genetic-propensity exists for xenophilia, extensive miscegenation would eliminate it from the "white" gene-pool. :)

Mixed Race
01-02-2007, 12:13 AM
It may be in the best interest of "whites" to allow miscegenation. If any genetic-propensity exists for xenophilia, extensive miscegenation would eliminate it from the "white" gene-pool. :)

I've never quite understood this way of thinking in all honesty.

Peoples actions and way of life are generally influenced by their surroundings or the way they were bought up.

It has nothing to do with "a genetic propensity for xenophilia or extensive miscegenation" IMO.

For instance if this girl was bought up in the same environment as the "Prussian Blue" girls you can be pretty sure she wouldn't be pregnant by Tiger Woods today.

Janus
01-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Peoples actions and way of life are generally influenced by their surroundings or the way they were bought up. Both environment and heredity play a role in the formation of behavior.

EvilRosebuds
01-02-2007, 04:02 PM
I think that such race-mixers are nothing worthy of feeling sorry and sad for basically. You can feel angry but it get's nowhere. Look at it this way, if race-traitors do this then aren't they an element of society that needs rubbing out? Race-mixers, especially those white women who mate with blacks, have a certain brain mentality that is quite on par with dorksville and moron street. However saying that it's worrying when 90% of the population find it "normal" to commit misgegenation.

Dr. Gutberlet
01-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Elin Nordegren isn't even that beautiful IMO. Her body is okay, but her face isn't all that great, with her pug nose and all. She should be killed for her actions though.

Aryan Imperium
01-02-2007, 06:30 PM
I've never quite understood this way of thinking in all honesty.

Peoples actions and way of life are generally influenced by their surroundings or the way they were bought up.

It has nothing to do with "a genetic propensity for xenophilia or extensive miscegenation" IMO.

For instance if this girl was bought up in the same environment as the "Prussian Blue" girls you can be pretty sure she wouldn't be pregnant by Tiger Woods today.

You are wrong. Genes are responsible for our propensity to behave in certain ways. Just as dogs are bred to produce certain behavioural characteristics so are humans the product of their genes.
Yes nurture is important but our genetics provides the raw material.
As the old saying goes, `you can`t make a silk purse out of a sow`s ear.` Like begets like, it has always been this way.

Geist
01-02-2007, 06:41 PM
The aesthetic of the Nordic girl, hard won through aeons and the canny choices of a thousand White fathers; craved by non-Whites as the penultimate beauty trophy, will be completely subverted and derailed in this pairing. Her offspring will not look even remotely like her.

Although historically a daughter was seen as the most precious of a fathers 'commodities' [hence the extravagance of a wedding, dowries etc] it is slightly disingenuous to assume that anybody was striving for any aesthetic goal. She is the product of neccessity, and whilst her good looks may be pleasing it is just as probably that these fathers you speak of were drunks, louts, subversives, or anything. You have no idea really. The notion that white women were always craved by non-whites is also something of an assumption based on your readings of the literature of the day. Generally women would not have been respected enough except in an abstract sense except by poets [I have a feeling your image of relations are firmly rooted in the Romantic and early-novel traditions of English literature]. Regardless of what colour you were if your village was pillaged your women were raped. Nobody set out to rape your women first, and plunder later. It worked the other way around. That a white women was historically the ultimate trophy of the non-white male is utterly absurd, and idealistic beyond belief.

Such happened to Heidi Klum, who regretted at least that aspect of her fashion binge. It is like watching a woman approach a blazing Multicult Altar to accept genetic and aesthetic suicide. A very strange scene in these times indeed!

Before race-laws were introduced in the Anglo-Saxon world [where most of the ideals you seem to hold stem from] white men were notorious for committing acts of inter-racial rape, marriage, or mistress keeping. They had no problem inflicting it on anyone else. One needs only think of the litany of famous white men who found themselves in Africa or India [which had a brothel for every barrack] to turn the table and suggest that perhaps the white man has a thing for the Other? Life is not a one-way street with your world-view equating to an alternate alter for the weak minds of the modern world.

The elevating visage of your avatar, likewise, could never have been produced from such a pairing.

This fad will pass.

Ayn Rand is well-known for being among the most ugly women ever to have existed.

Count Sudoku
01-03-2007, 06:57 AM
I was kind of sceptical about about much heredity plays a role in choosing a mate, but then I read this...

http://whitakeronline.org/blog/?p=215#comments

Identical Twins

Filed under: Political Correctness — Bob @ 9:00 pm

Just a few years ago there was a huge fad on television. People would find identical twins who had been separated at birth and adopted separately, and reunite them.

These identical twins were raised in totally different families with totally different Family Values. Some were raised by poor, uneducated families. Their twins were raised by well-to-do, highly educated families.

Some were raised by Catholics. Some were raised by Jews. Some were raised by atheists and others by Protestants.

It was GREAT television. Most of the identical twins didn’t even know they had a twin.

Identical twins have EXACTLY the same genes. They even have the same fingerprints. When the twins met for the first time they discovered there were incredible similarities between them, no matter how different the families were in which they were raised.

Identical twins separated at birth commit the same crimes at the same age. They prefer the same toothpaste, they marry similar women at a similar age.

And on and on and on.

Same jobs. Same intelligence. Same, same, same. On the television shows the identical twins who had recently discovered each other would talk about how the other twin “is me.” It was fascinating.

I saw this this fad of identical twins end with a sudden crash.

A man had gotten together identical TRIPLETS, none of whom was aware of the other. It was such a big deal it was on Phil Donahue.

The whole thing was going great until Phil Donahue dropped a bomb on the guy he was interviewing, the man who had gotten the triplets together. Donahue said, “Doesn’t this favor those who believe that heredity is more important than environment?”

The guy he was interviewing, the guy who had found the identical triplets, looked like he had been slapped in the face.

He knew very well that “heredity” means “Hitler.” Donahue had just accused him of being anaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

“No, no, no,” he said. The fact that identical twins raised in completely different families and totally different families were just alike didn’t mean heredity was important.

On that day the identical twin fad ended totally. Before that show there had been at least two dozen national shows about identical twins being reunited. After Donahue reminded the media what that identical twin stuff meant, there was not one more “identical twins reunite” show. The ones already scheduled were suddenly cancelled.

In my book I talk about the greatest identical twins study ever made. A thousand identical twins raised in totally different environments from the time they were less than two weeks old were compared.

In Russia, the environments that children are raised in are VERY different. But the twins were astoundingly alike in every way: crime, talents, intelligence tests.

Same, same, same.

This study was conducted by the Medicogenetical Institute of Moscow.

Heredity is HERESY to the political left.

The Medicogenetical identical twins came out in 1934, when Stalin ruled Russia. Stalin wiped them out. The Institute ceased to exist. The head of the Medicogenetical Institute “confessed his ideological error” and was shot.

All identical twin studies come out that way. So no one talks about them.

“Your life,” they say, “is shaped by your family values and how you were raised.”

That is Gospel on the political left. That is Gospel on the political right.

It’s not true.