PDA

View Full Version : Hitler was a jew

Starr
01-02-2007, 10:41 PM
I just heard about this on the news. I feel it is in the appropriate section.:rofl:

Just when you thought the Iranian leadership could stoop no further: A top advisor to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed in an interview with Iranian website Baztab that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's parents were both Jewish and that Hitler himself was one of the founders of the State of Israel.

British National Archives unveil presence of Nazi S.S. agents in Mandatory Palestine, working closely with Palestinian leaders

In the interview, translated by MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) Mohammad-Ali Ramin, a chief aide to Ahmadinejad, told Baztab that Hitler's paternal grandmother was a Jewish prostitute and his father even kept his Jewish name until finally changing it to Hitler when he was 40.

Ramin also claimed that the reason Hitler developed such an aversion to Judaism was because his Jewish mother was a promiscuous woman. Hitler therefore, says Ramin, tried to escape his religion.

Ramin cites a 1974 book by Hennecke Kardel titled 'Adolf Hitler: Founder of Israel', which alleges that Hitler strived to create a Jewish state as a result of being influenced by his Jewish relatives and his cooperation with Britain – which also wanted to drive the Jews out of Europe.

Ramin claims in the interview that Hitler both identified with his Judaism and was disgusted by it. It is these ambivalent feelings, said Ramin, that formed the basis for his treatment of Jews.

According to Ramin on the one hand Hitler's relatives and the friends who brought him to power, as well as his mistresses and personal physician, were all Jewish.

On the other hand he welcomed the expulsion of ambitious and influential Jews from Europe to the British Mandate of Palestine

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3347309,00.html

Keystone
01-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Please. No.

Nyx
01-02-2007, 10:49 PM
{snip}

In the interview, translated by MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) Mohammad-Ali Ramin, a chief aide to Ahmadinejad, told Baztab that Hitler’s paternal grandmother was a Jewish prostitute and his father even kept his Jewish name until finally changing it to Hitler when he was 40.

Ramin also claimed that the reason Hitler developed such an aversion to Judaism was because his Jewish mother was a promiscuous woman. Hitler therefore, says Ramin, tried to escape his religion.

Ramin cites a 1974 book by Hennecke Kardel titled ‘Adolf Hitler: Founder of Israel’, which alleges that Hitler strived to create a Jewish state as a result of being influenced by his Jewish relatives and his cooperation with Britain – which also wanted to drive the Jews out of Europe.

{snip}

Kodos
01-02-2007, 10:50 PM
LOL lets see how much the Hitler worshippers love Abamanigger now.

Sulla the Dictator
01-02-2007, 10:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"We take back our undying loyalty to Iran."

--InterNazis

Hachiko
01-02-2007, 10:57 PM
True, methinks quite a few of our resident sandwhiggers have some "creative avatar adjusting" to attend to....:rofl:

Keystone
01-02-2007, 10:58 PM

--InterNazis
"Their spicy-looking women are not Aryans to be spicily whacked off to!"

cerberus
01-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Look , we are going to have to draw lots on this one - after all someone is going to have to tell WFH and Dance with Wolves.:)

Perhaps these wise men are going to let out the real secret about Hitler - he didn't shoot himself - he in fact put his head in a gas oven.
This makes about as much sense as the outpourings from Mr. Mohammad-Ali Ramin.

Kodos
01-02-2007, 11:05 PM

--InterNazis

Im going to gloat about this to our resident sand wiggers... for about the next 10 years or so.

eggheadbanga
01-02-2007, 11:06 PM
It's available in English, though it looks like Borat may have translated it judging by some of the grammatical mistakes in the amazon listing

:D

Kardel's book Adolf Hitler Founder of Israel lists hundreds of sources
Some reviews of the Kardel's book are available at the HOLLYLAND.COM

Book Description
Kardel's book presents events leading to and the people responsible for the World War II, the Holocaust, the creation of the State of Israel and other historical events. It also shows in great detail the reasons and explains how and why it was possible for those events to happen. This book is a highly recommended reading for all the History Buffs, the Jews and non-Jews alike.

Language Notes
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: German

From the Publisher
Publisher's comments on the Kardel's book are inserted in the book.

From the Author
Author Kardel comment on his book consists of the entire book Adolf Hitler Founder of Israel

From the Inside Flap
Inside-flap copy of the Kardel's book is available at the HOLLYLAND.COM

About the Author
Author's bin is inserted in his book Adolf Hitler Founder of Israel, also available at the HOLLYLAND.COM

http://www.amazon.com/Adolf-Hitler-Found-Israel-Jews/dp/product-description/0965752305

The Retard
Jews have been trying to claim Hitler for years, now that Iran does it, its crazy and hurtful.

that guy
Mr. "Mohammad-Ali Ramin" -- could be a kike.

Starr
01-02-2007, 11:07 PM

"jew psychology?":whip:

eggheadbanga
01-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Jews have been trying to claim Hitler for years, now that Iran does it, its crazy and hurtful.

Nah, it's just plain hilarious.

that guy
01-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Tell me this doesn't sound very similar to something you might hear from a jewish head shrink.:whip:
Great kikes and kike-a-likes think alike:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=276046&postcount=7

Keystone
01-02-2007, 11:11 PM
bwahaha. bwahaha.

il ragno
01-02-2007, 11:11 PM
I like it.

He obviously says this shit for the same reason I make Holocaust-denying cracks - just to watch 'em turn purple with rage.

Nyx
01-02-2007, 11:13 PM
LOL lets see how much the Hitler worshippers love Abamanigger now.Ahmadinejad did not say this.

Keystone
01-02-2007, 11:15 PM
I like it.

He obviously says this shit for the same reason I make Holocaust-denying cracks - just to watch 'em turn purple with rage.
He insulted Uncle!

Will David Duke take his pencil-case and go home now?

Kodos
01-02-2007, 11:19 PM
He insulted Uncle!

Will David Duke take his pencil-case and go home now?

http://bb.wynnear.com/pics/Illinois_Nazis.JPEG

Mein Fuhrer knew these mullahs were no good.

Keystone
01-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Ahmadinejad did not say this.
One of his flunkies said it!

Mohammad-Ali Ramin, a chief aide to Ahmadinejad
Amadinerdad better do some damage control!

Trojan
01-03-2007, 12:47 AM

WFH, DwW and Calvin will need therapy. :rofl:

Starr
01-03-2007, 01:16 AM
WFH, DwW and Calvin will need therapy. :rofl:

This is kind of amusing, but I don't think many of the people mentioned here(or others you might think of) are going to view this in the terrible, slap in the face sort of way some are getting at here.
If anyone has any real respect for Ahmadinejad, as any kind of leader for his people and for their interests, something like this, even if he, himself would have been the one to say it, shouldn't be a big issue to them. I don't think anyone should or does require he or the Iranians to neccessarily view Hitler in the same type of reverent way they might. And it should also be pretty obvious that unless this guy is a really nutty conspiracy theorist type(always a possibility) he doesn't truly believe what he has said here. There is a definite angle to this.

I must say, though, I have been waiting for someone to either pop in and suggest this person is a jew(as guy joked about earlier)or that he never said it at all and this is just more jews lies.:p

Holly
01-03-2007, 04:02 AM
Has anyone not noticed the author of this thing- "Dudi Goldman" Hmmm pretty much says it all right there.
These jews and sand niggers have been mocking whites for decades and if anyones understanding and faith in NS is now in question from such a crap article, the faith was not much to begin with.

Shades of Revolution
01-03-2007, 04:19 AM
Has anyone not noticed the author of this thing- "Dudi Goldman" Hmmm pretty much says it all right there.

Hey Holly,
If something happens, and then a Jew tells you that it happened, it doesn't change the fact that it actually happened, now does it?
So I suggest you find a source stating that MEMRI made a mistake in the translation, or that Ahmadinejads aide was full of hashish when he made the comment, or keep your fool mouth shut.

Holly
01-03-2007, 04:24 AM
If someone dies and makes you a mod shades let me know, until then you little gay bastard mind your own bizz.

Starr
01-03-2007, 04:35 AM
These jews and sand niggers have been mocking whites for decades and if anyones understanding and faith in NS is now in question from such a crap article, the faith was not much to begin with.

This is merely a continuation of the idea of the holocaust being illegitimate ie. a Zionist scam, and if they continue with the idea of Hitler actually being a jew, himself(a stupid old rumor that has been around for a while), well... you can see where that is going. That is the angle here.

This is not really mocking Hitler or whites or anything of that nature(not the intent, anway)

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
01-03-2007, 06:34 AM
both Jewish and that Hitler himself was one of the founders of the State of Israel.

There is no question about this. Hitler clearly supported zionism, because it was a way to get jews out of germany.

Shades of Revolution
01-03-2007, 07:09 AM
If someone dies and makes you a mod shades let me know, until then you little gay bastard mind your own bizz.

Yes, I believe I will go mind my own business on a public message board, whose sole existance is fueled by conversation; because your suggestion certainly isn't the antithesis of everything this board (or any message board, for that matter) stands for or anything.

Hey everybody! We should all start minding our own business and not bother talking to each other, because what other people say in a public venue in which we are in attendance isn't our business!

In fact, I am going to petition the admins of the board to disable replies to threads, so everybody can just make a single post and get their views out into the open, and everybody else will have to respect that and mind their own business! But that just begs the question, if it isn't their business, should they even be seeing it in the first place? Maybe the admins could fix it so that you can't see anybodys topics but your own as well? That way nobody could butt in on anyone elses business! This is a great idea for a new kind of message board, it won't be spammy or utterly useless or anything!

Such a great idea Holly, if you hadn't stated so in your profile, I'd have no idea you were still a child!

il ragno
01-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Hey Holly,
If something happens, and then a Jew tells you that it happened, it doesn't change the fact that it actually happened, now does it?

Wrong question. If a Jew tells you something happened, and everybody breathes a sigh of relief because the "news item" thankfully reinforces what the Jew media was telling you all along - dat nigga Ahmadinejad crazy! - did it really, actually happen? That's the question you should be asking.

America's had a hard week, what with the allegations of kangaroo courts and victors' justice marring their simple and wholesome enjoyment of watching an Evil Foreigner die on our say-so. We deserve to have our second thoughts brushed aside by another looneytunes-Arab "news" story.

Thank you, Dudi Goldman! Even if your exclusive pretty much is "dudi".

Starr
01-03-2007, 08:46 AM
There is no question about this. Hitler clearly supported zionism, because it was a way to get jews out of germany.

No!!! It was because he was secretly a jew!:nuts: Maybe he never even really died in the bunker, but escaped to Israel to live among his chosen brothers in the state he "founded.":222:

Watzy
01-03-2007, 09:56 AM
It's a simple propaganda. Due to ubiquitous infamy of Hitler (a political nonstarter), they attributed his origins to the opposite side.

Ahknaton
01-03-2007, 11:10 AM
I'd be as likely to believe this as to believe he was a scatmuncher, i.e. not at all.

Burrhus
01-03-2007, 11:37 AM
MEMRI is a notorious jewish disinformation outfit. They purport to offer translations from Arabic and it appears now Farsi that present what moslems 'really say'. A google search on the the official's name + Hitler turned up no links to MSM or respectable internet coverage of this hoax. Only MEMRI, YNET and frontpagemag (David Horowitz).

I doubt very much that there is even a shred of truth in this nonsense. How can people be this gullible?

Irrational hatred of Hitler engendered by 70 years of jewish lies?

That could be it.

Shades of Revolution
01-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Wrong question. If a Jew tells you something happened, and everybody breathes a sigh of relief because the "news item" thankfully reinforces what the Jew media was telling you all along - dat nigga Ahmadinejad crazy! - did it really, actually happen? That's the question you should be asking.

America's had a hard week, what with the allegations of kangaroo courts and victors' justice marring their simple and wholesome enjoyment of watching an Evil Foreigner die on our say-so. We deserve to have our second thoughts brushed aside by another looneytunes-Arab "news" story.

Thank you, Dudi Goldman! Even if your exclusive pretty much is "dudi".

Burrhus is a much smarter person than both you and Holly put together.

Holly
01-03-2007, 09:38 PM
This is merely a continuation of the idea of the holocaust being illegitimate ie. a Zionist scam, and if they continue with the idea of Hitler actually being a jew, himself(a stupid old rumor that has been around for a while), well... you can see where that is going. That is the angle here.

This is not really mocking Hitler or whites or anything of that nature(not the intent, anway)

Well those Iranians people are nuts, I do not have much regard for them.
Saddam type is the much more natural ally for any white nation that follows true intrests. They are obviously using the ghost of Hitler to promote their own agenda, I can not actually get very upset about anything a mud or jew will say about Hitler because if anything it shows to prove his importance and dominence still 60+ years after his death. It used to make me mad, now I am just amused.
Let them smear, as I said it will do nothing to change the views of those with faith and those with brains.

Holly
01-03-2007, 09:41 PM

Butt kissing will get you no where gay one.
Sounds as if you are in need of a father figure, maybe start a new thread about your little problem.

Shades of Revolution
01-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Sounds as if you are in need of a father figure

Sounds as if you are in need of a tampon and some Simple Plan CDs.
Seriously, cry more.
It's your fault you're stupid, don't go blaming the messenger.

Hermetic
01-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Hitler is everything to every person, especially people with a agenda it looks like uncle Adolf strikes back from the beyond on this one, over half a century later He is still being used a weapon against world jewry. Just not in the way that would be conventally expected and that makes it even more funny.:jam:

Burrhus
01-04-2007, 10:25 AM

Il Ragno and Holly put together?! I do believe that the young lady is underage.

Thanks for the compliment but considering the source, it's a somewhat dubious distinction. Il Ragno is a pretty smart guy too and Holly is young but shows potential...more than you do, SOR.

Ooohh, I can hear the snappy rejoinder coming my way.

Holly
01-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Sounds as if you are in need of a tampon and some Simple Plan CDs.
Seriously, cry more.
It's your fault you're stupid, don't go blaming the messenger.

Sure shades of crap - One look at the posts [I mean"post"] you have started here shows where your mind is at - Getting your wang clipped to prevent AIDS Hmmmm.

JohnAFlynn
01-04-2007, 01:07 PM
I just heard about this on the news. I feel it is in the appropriate section.:rofl:

Nice Thread Title there, Starr. :rolleyes: What sort of subversive, kike-alike thread title is that? More appropriately, Iranian "Advisor" with Head Up His Own Ass Goes Off Script and Slanders The Fuhrer.

JohnAFlynn
01-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Im going to gloat about this to our resident sand wiggers... for about the next 10 years or so.

That might work, if President Ahmadinejad had made the statement. Instead, it was made by some low rank member of his Administration, who wasn't speaking for, nor did he have authority to speak for, Ahmadinejad.

JohnAFlynn
01-04-2007, 01:16 PM

"Chief aide"?!? He's probably the Head Bathroom Attendant. I'll revise my position on Ahmadinejad when Ahmadinejad makes such statements.

JohnAFlynn
01-04-2007, 01:22 PM
This is kind of amusing, but I don't think many of the people mentioned here(or others you might think of) are going to view this in the terrible, slap in the face sort of way some are getting at here.
If anyone has any real respect for Ahmadinejad, as any kind of leader for his people and for their interests, something like this, even if he, himself would have been the one to say it, shouldn't be a big issue to them. I don't think anyone should or does require he or the Iranians to neccessarily view Hitler in the same type of reverent way they might. And it should also be pretty obvious that unless this guy is a really nutty conspiracy theorist type(always a possibility) he doesn't truly believe what he has said here. There is a definite angle to this.

I must say, though, I have been waiting for someone to either pop in and suggest this person is a jew(as guy joked about earlier)or that he never said it at all and this is just more jews lies.:p

This guy said it. The jew lie is that he is any sort of important functionary in the Ahmadinejad government. His importance is being blown out of proportion due to the sensationalistic nature of the comments. It would be like if some Assistant Undersecretary of State for Uzbekistan Trade were to make some comment that would tend to embarass Bush, and then the newsmedia reporting that "a high ranking State Department official said such and such." It's completely unimportant.

JohnAFlynn
01-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey Holly,

Actually, it can. You see, jews are such terrific liars, that their statements can actually change the nature of the physical univ. . . . :rofl:

Seriously though, this is an example of you making an argument from positions not established (i.e. that this happened and the jew reporterette is simply reporting honestly.) Holly was making the point that the jew involvement made the story less credible and less likely to be true, which is correct. All we truly know is what is contained in the story and who wrote the story. The "who wrote it" part tends to cast doubt on the story's veracity. jews are the "great masters of the lie." What part of this don't you understand?

So I suggest you find a source stating that MEMRI made a mistake in the translation, or that Ahmadinejads aide was full of hashish when he made the comment, or keep your fool mouth shut.

I prefer option 3: Holly and anyone else here can and should question the credibility of anything whose source is a jew. :bbbat:

JohnAFlynn
01-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Yes, I believe I will go mind my own business on a public message board, whose sole existance is fueled by conversation;

Oh. So it's OK for you to opine at will on this "public message board," but Holly needs to keep her "fool mouth shut"?!?!?!?!?

Moth
01-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Jews fear an aryan-muslim alliance and this story attests to their wish to divide it.

Starr
01-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Nice Thread Title there, Starr. :rolleyes: What sort of subversive, kike-alike thread title is that? More appropriately, Iranian "Advisor" with Head Up His Own Ass Goes Off Script and Slanders The Fuhrer.

I wanted it to be concise and catchy. It is amusing in a stupid way. There is also a reason I put it in the lounge.

Shades of Revolution
01-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Ooohh, I can hear the snappy rejoinder coming my way.

The gall is reserved for those who act smart and think they're smart, but they're really not, and no sharp object could bring me to respect their intelligence (or lack thereof.)

Sure shades of crap - One look at the posts [I mean"post"] you have started here shows where your mind is at - Getting your wang clipped to prevent AIDS Hmmmm.

Now you're just not making any sense.
You know, this whole "English" thing doesn't seem to be working out for you.

Seriously though, this is an example of you making an argument from positions not established (i.e. that this happened and the jew reporterette is simply reporting honestly.)

I was making a general statement. Hollys approach was "A Jew reported it, therefore it must be false/altered/tainted in some way." That is what I was attacking with my statement, not her assertion that this specific incident was false.

Holly was making the point that the jew involvement made the story less credible and less likely to be true, which is correct.

Except it's not.

Oh. So it's OK for you to opine at will on this "public message board," but Holly needs to keep her "fool mouth shut"?!?!?!?!?

This is a place for discussion, not lies.
Maybe discussion of lies, but definately not lies :P

Holly
01-04-2007, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=Shades of Revolution]
Now you're just not making any sense.
You know, this whole "English" thing doesn't seem to be working out for you.

And this has what? to do with the fact that the only post you have ever started in this forums is about having your little weeny clipped to prevent AIDs ?
This shows you have no ideas of your own [or you would start your own threads] and you are thinking about guys butts and how you und your gay freinds can protekt themselfs from the disease that you deserve.
Please, no safe sex for you just get it over.
Is this good enough for you to understand, I know some Canadians and they are not morons like you.

I was making a general statement. Hollys approach was "A Jew reported it, therefore it must be false/altered/tainted in some way." That is what I was attacking with my statement, not her assertion that this specific incident was false.

I can not prove it false and can you prove it true ?
No, so shut up. If a jew tells you the moon is made from cheese I guess you beleive it sheesh, you are a great example of a dumb person.

JohnAFlynn
01-05-2007, 12:19 AM
This is a place for discussion, not lies.
Maybe discussion of lies, but definately not lies :P

Without some documentary evidence to back you up, your assertioon of lying on Holly's part is simply your opinion. Besides, Holly merely expressed her opinion of the falsity of the story by reason of its author. That can't be a lie. She REALLY holds that opinion. Think before you post, and you might avoid contradicting yourself so.

Shades of Revolution
01-05-2007, 01:19 AM
And this has what? to do with the fact that the only post you have ever started in this forums is about having your little weeny clipped to prevent AIDs ?
This shows you have no ideas of your own [or you would start your own threads] and you are thinking about guys butts and how you und your gay freinds can protekt themselfs from the disease that you deserve.
Please, no safe sex for you just get it over.

What? Did it ever occur to you that I put my ideas in replies instead of making new posts? Who said I had to make new topics in order to have ideas? Are you some kind of robot that can't understand material if it's not in a perfectly organized format?

Are you Hitlers robotic great-great-great-great-great-great-stepniece sent back in time to make the world stupid enough for him to take over when he rises from the dead?

Is this good enough for you to understand

Not really, but it doesn't change the fact that you're retarded and an utter joke. In terms of disgrace to the WN movement, you're up there with Hal Turner.

I can not prove it false

If you can't support your claims then think twice before making them, maybe the reason you can't support them is because they're false.

can you prove it true?

That is not the issue.

If a jew tells you the moon is made from cheese I guess you beleive it sheesh, you are a great example of a dumb person.

I wouldn't believe them because the moon has been proven to not be made of cheese, not because they're Jewish. I realize you're probably learning really hard stuff like introductory algebra, but this isn't so hard a concept.

Without some documentary evidence to back you up, your assertioon of lying on Holly's part is simply your opinion.

It's a lie until she can prove her case. The burden of proof is with the accuser, and if she wants to say this article is wrong solely on the basis that the reporter is Jewish, it's her responsibility.

It's bullshit that people can say the most asinine things and expect to be protected because it's their "opinion."

Opinions can be wrong, opinions can be hurtful, and opinions should have reasonable proof backing them up.

No matter how free your speech is, if it's your opinion that the sky is green and clouds are made of elephants, you're wrong.

Starr
01-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Opinions can be wrong, opinions can be hurtful, and opinions should have reasonable proof backing them up.

I can't believe this is continuing just because Holly brought up the fact that the person who wrote this article is a jew. It is not "hurtful" or a "lie" to possibly think that this person, as a jew, could be biased and take some liberty with the facts. It cannot be "proven", but it is a very real possibility. There is not even anything specific to jews in this. Would you completely trust, for example, a right-wing publication's interpretations, on comments from some left wing activist type or vice-versa? It is a similar basic idea here.

That being said, I personally have no problem with believing he actually did say this. It seems in keeping with other things that have been said. I think the problem is that some people(holly not being one of them, however)do not want to believe that a representative from the Iranian government would make negative comments about Hitler. Which I don't understand, since I am figuring the Iranians really don't care about offending Hitler's memory one way or the other, if the comments are in keeping with certain ideas and can be useful to them.

Holly
01-05-2007, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=Shades of Revolution]What? Did it ever occur to you that I put my ideas in replies instead of making new posts? Who said I had to make new topics in order to have ideas? Are you some kind of robot that can't understand material if it's not in a perfectly organized format?

A simple fact - I have over 2 pages of posts I started, a subject on my mind or news item I had posted.
You have one [1] singal one, about how to safer butt skrew your male freinds.
That should tell people something, and it does [do not shoot the messenger duh].

Are you Hitlers robotic great-great-great-great-great-great-stepniece

I am directly decended of Nazis, sure.
Who is my relation is not your need to know, just as I care nothing of your genetik challenged ancestors.

Not really, but it doesn't change the fact that you're retarded and an utter joke. In terms of disgrace to the WN movement, you're up there with Hal Turner.

I take attempts to insult from your kind with pride, thank you.
Who ever said anything about "me and the WN movement" ?
A brain fart of yours, not more.

It's bullshit that people can say the most asinine things and expect to be protected because it's their "opinion."

Stop doing it then.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
01-05-2007, 02:31 AM

No matter how free your speech is, if it's your opinion that the sky is green and clouds are made of elephants, you're wrong.

I agree, people who base their opinion of off ideology instead of evidence should not be suprised when the rug of comfort slips from them in a serious debate. If your foundation is built on bs, it will no doubt be collapsed by a strong debater.

Holly
01-05-2007, 02:32 AM
I think the problem is that some people(holly not being one of them, however)do not want to believe that a representative from the Iranian government would make negative comments about Hitler. Which I don't understand, since I am figuring the Iranians really don't care about offending Hitler's memory one way or the other, if the comments are in keeping with certain ideas and can be useful to them.

No not true, I said in a posts ago here "They [Iranians] are obviously using the ghost of Hitler to promote their own agenda", it would not shock me if true.
I do have doubts about anything a jew says it is true but of course they must tell some truth at some time, when they do it is because it is in their intrests to do so. Would the jew really like it if Hitler was a jew so that then the blame for their little problem in WW2 can be put to them ? I doubt that.
Would the Irans like it ? Maybe, as then they can say the leader of the holocaust [which they deny] was a jew ... Hmm pretty mixed up mess there.
I do not place sand nigs much higher than jews, they are of the same stock in my opinion. If I was in charge I would use them for my purpose, just as they try to use us for theirs.

Starr
01-05-2007, 02:40 AM
No not true, I said in a posts ago here "They [Iranians] are obviously using the ghost of Hitler to promote their own agenda", it would not shock me if true.

yes, I know. that is why I put in parenthesis that you were not one of them

Kriger
01-05-2007, 02:41 AM
You've stated your views on Holly and her English, Shades of Revolution. We also understand that you disagree with her.

Back off and attack someone else for awhile, or are you into bashing young women?

Holly
01-05-2007, 02:59 AM
yes, I know. that is why I put in parenthesis that you were not one of them

Oh, duh for me then, I did not read it the right way.

Holly
01-05-2007, 03:03 AM
You've stated your views on Holly and her English, Shades of Revolution. We also understand that you disagree with her.

Back off and attack someone else for awhile, or are you into bashing young women?

I will do everyone a favor and put him on ignore now. I do not mind at all arguing and disagree, in fact it is what I like, but these arguments do not produce anything useful, I appologize to members here for wasting space and ruin threads going back and forth with this guy - I will not let it happen any more as I feel this is the result he wants.

Shades of Revolution
01-05-2007, 03:10 AM
I can't believe this is continuing just because Holly brought up the fact that the person who wrote this article is a jew. It is not "hurtful" or a "lie" to possibly think that this person, as a jew, could be biased and take some liberty with the facts. It cannot be "proven", but it is a very real possibility. There is not even anything specific to jews in this. Would you completely trust, for example, a right-wing publication's interpretations, on comments from some left wing activist type or vice-versa? It is a similar basic idea here.

It's not only that she brought it up, it's also that it was all she needed to come to her conclusion. Burrhus found that the article didn't seem to exist in any other news source besides the one stated, which leads me to question its validity as well.

A simple fact - I have over 2 pages of posts I started, a subject on my mind or news item I had posted.
You have one [1] singal one, about how to safer butt skrew your male freinds.
That should tell people something, and it does [do not shoot the messenger duh].

Holy crap, I think I'd have more success talking to a mentally retarded brick wall with PMS.

I am into bashing people who think highly of themselves and act smart, when they're most definately not smart at all. The fact she is a young girl with a flimsy grasp of English is pure circumstance, I assure you.

Kriger
01-05-2007, 05:24 AM
I don't exactly rate your posts as even moderately intelligent.

How old are you? Twelve or so?

Shades of Revolution
01-05-2007, 06:01 AM
I'll have you know I'm eight and a half.

Trojan
01-06-2007, 01:39 AM
(holly not being one of them, however)

Oh, duh for me then, I did not read it the right way.

No doubt the use of parentheses confused you - guess they don't teach that until 9th grade these days. :bitchfight:

Sorry Holly, its been a long week and I could not resist. :)

Holly
01-06-2007, 01:53 AM
What is a parentheses ?

Alfacritical
01-06-2007, 02:20 AM
What is a parentheses ?
This is one parenthesis: (
These are two parentheses: ( )

Kriger
01-06-2007, 02:37 AM
What is a parentheses ?

Here is a brief explanation on the use of parentheses:

http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/doc/punctuation/node38.html

Burrhus
01-06-2007, 05:26 PM
No doubt the use of parentheses confused you - guess they don't teach that until 9th grade these days. :bitchfight:

Sorry Holly, its been a long week and I could not resist. :)

Might I suggest, Monsieur Preservatif, that you apply your skill in criticism of literary form to your b*t* buddy cerberus. His posts are replete with errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, word usage and a wide variety of other formal stylistic conventions. And English is his first language (or .87th perhaps).

To say nothing of their irrational and mendacious substance which they share with yours.

For a young person whose first language is not English, Holly expresses herself quite well in that language and has shown definite signs of improvement since she joined the Phora. In time she will overcome her deficiency in style while it is unlikely that you or cerberus will overcome your deficiency in substance.

Holly
01-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Here is a brief explanation on the use of parentheses:

http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/doc/punctuation/node38.html

Well I know how to use them and what they are, the word did not make sense to me and I could have looked up the meaning in the dictionary but did not feel like it.
I figured coming from Trojan it was another weak joke/insult without any relation to the topic and of course, it was true.