PDA

View Full Version : What colour is Mr Angry?

Masty
01-05-2007, 07:58 AM
I know, its a scary thought innit.

Yellow? Brown? Multi-coloured?

Kriger
01-05-2007, 08:39 AM
I see his color phase cycle as red to purple to blue to purple to red....with varying degrees of time residing in each phase.

MrAngry
01-05-2007, 08:45 AM
I actually posted a photo on here a few weeks ago, and I was bloody gorgeous! Different hues of red, purple and blue...... well done Shirt!

Masty
01-05-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm sure that was a sight, a multi-coloured Indian-Gook.

:rofl:

MrAngry
01-05-2007, 09:20 AM

:rofl:

You may not know this Masty, but I have seen a photo of you, a butt ugly, scrawny, pissy thistle licking Irish low life chav. Those are your good points! :thanks:

Jake Featherston
01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
He speaks in the self-satisfied, smirky whine of the upper-middle class, which just about limits it to White, Jewish, or Asian.

EDIT: I was actually thinking about someone else when I wrote that; never mind.

Masty
01-05-2007, 09:32 AM
MrANal, yer so full of shite yer brimming over. Typical Paki(ye don't mind me calling ye a paki do ye? it just narrows it down is all), spewing lies and trying to pass it off as the truth. The fact is, I posted my photie here too several months ago as well, I'm White - and you ain't.

He speaks in the self-satisfied, smirky whine of the upper-middle class, which just about limits it to White, Jewish, or Asian.Aye, of the mongrel variety!

MrAngry
01-05-2007, 10:17 AM
MrANal, yer so full of shite yer brimming over. Typical Paki(ye don't mind me calling ye a paki do ye? it just narrows it down is all), spewing lies and trying to pass it off as the truth. The fact is, I posted my photie here too several months ago as well, I'm White - and you ain't.

Lies! Me!? Silly boy, go back and lick the pissy thistle.... I am getting drawn into another flame here aren't I, hmmmmm, you're too easy though. So I wont bother anymore. Have a very chav day! :) :)

Geist
01-05-2007, 11:43 AM
I imagine he is white. What makes you think otherwise Masty?

MrAngry
01-05-2007, 11:58 AM

I'm not..... I have posted this thats why he posted this thread.

Geist
01-05-2007, 12:00 PM

I see. In that case judging by England maybe half-something? I don't know or really care. I'll leave the profiling up the lads.

Dr. Gutberlet
01-05-2007, 01:17 PM
The ideal man in the eyes of liberals:

http://www.soccer-desktop.com/store/p1-wp-pl-Larsson-v3.jpg

Coffee-coloured mongrel.

Dan Dare
01-05-2007, 05:16 PM
I actually posted a photo on here a few weeks ago, and I was bloody gorgeous! Different hues of red, purple and blue...... well done Shirt!

Rats!

We missed it. Can you post it again, it's been a while since we've had one of those "Racially Classify Me" threads.

They're always great fun.

MrAngry
01-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Rats!

We missed it. Can you post it again, it's been a while since we've had one of those "Racially Classify Me" threads.

They're always great fun.

Dan have you developed a multiple personality? Or is it the royal we? Next time I'm on MSF I'll post it again.

ivory bill
01-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Dizzee Rimbaud

He's obviously some misbegotten mix, his posts reveal his anger and disappointment at not being White.

Aryan Imperium
01-05-2007, 06:18 PM

He has revealed that he is partly of chinese extraction and is married to a jewess, hence his obsession with race. This is all he ever rants about.

Aryan Imperium
01-05-2007, 06:20 PM
The ideal man in the eyes of liberals:

http://www.soccer-desktop.com/store/p1-wp-pl-Larsson-v3.jpg

Coffee-coloured mongrel.

Behold, the man of the future!:(

Dr. Gutberlet
01-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Behold, the man of the future!:(

For obvious reasons, I have termed such beings as "Brasilmen".

Janus
01-05-2007, 06:32 PM
He is not white.

Dr. Gutberlet
01-05-2007, 06:37 PM
He is not white.

Your visual acuity is good:)

http://images.sportsnetwork.com/soccer/empics/sweden/2001/larsson_henrik.jpg

http://www.espnstar.com/photo/1121923624384henrik_larsson_210705.jpg

HE'S FUTUREMAN!!!!!!!!

<flame deleted>
01-05-2007, 07:23 PM
MrAngry is part-Chinese http://www.polinco.net/forum/images/smilies/3d/smileJap.gif

http://thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=268530&postcount=33

Przemysław
01-05-2007, 07:29 PM
He looks like he'd be a dark hue of steaming red to me....

Sulla the Dictator
01-05-2007, 10:17 PM

Why don't you get off Mr. Angry's nuts, you wierdo? They guy doesn't come to the Phora to have some knuckle dragging troll drool over him.

Janus
01-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Why don't you get off Mr. Angry's nuts, you wierdo? It is good to see you are staying in vogue. ;)

LastResort56
01-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Aryan Imperium
Behold, the man of the future!

I read an article a while back where some British professor believed that there would be some form of brown master race dominating europe and the world. It's a scary thought that one day the western world will have a majority of mongrels.

Typical BBC vison on race:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6057734.stm

Originally Posted by Masty

Silly question. Mr. Angry is similar to how his avatar portrays him.

Dan Dare
01-05-2007, 11:52 PM
I read an article a while back where some British professor believed that there would be some form of brown master race dominating europe and the world. It's a scary thought that one day the western world will have a majority of mongrels.....

Well that's exactly the sort of Britain that Mr. Angry looks forward to.

He wants the Govt to keep importing masses and masses more nig-nogs who will then mate with white people, until everyone left is a Mischling and Mr. Angry won't feel so lonely anymore.

It's true, go on - ask him.

Hermetic
01-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Yep that sums his hate for the White race up fine, inferiority complex, prehaps of the inferior.lol

Well that's exactly the sort of Britain that Mr. Angry looks forward to.

He wants the Govt to keep importing masses and masses more nig-nogs who will then mate with white people, until everyone left is a Mischling and Mr. Angry won't feel so lonely anymore.

It's true, go on - ask him.

Winston
01-06-2007, 12:41 AM
How on earth could mixing non-whites into the white population produce a brown master race? That would be like mixing blue and yellow and expecting to make red.

Sulla the Dictator
01-06-2007, 01:17 AM
He wants the Govt to keep importing masses and masses more nig-nogs who will then mate with white people

Aren't YOU the riff raff ocean debris cluttering MY continent, Dan Dare?

Masty
01-06-2007, 01:38 AM
I don't think I've ever had verbals with you Dic, but that can immediately be rectified.

Why don't you get off Mr. Angry's nuts, you wierdo? They guy doesn't come to the Phora to have some knuckle dragging troll drool over him.I'll quit stomping his balls whenever you quit sucking them.....

Dan Dare
01-06-2007, 01:40 AM
Aren't YOU the riff raff ocean debris cluttering MY continent, Dan Dare?

Weren't you telling us at one time that your continent really belonged to the Red Indians?

Sulla the Dictator
01-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Weren't you telling us at one time that your continent really belonged to the Red Indians?

I never said anything of the kind. When can we resettle you, immigrant?

Sulla the Dictator
01-06-2007, 01:55 AM
I don't think I've ever had verbals with you

WTF is this gutter patois? Are you trying out for some high school production of Clockwork Orange?

STFU and sit in the corner.

Masty
01-06-2007, 02:02 AM
Nope, No and guess what - No. Now wind yer fucking neck-in.

Sulla the Dictator
01-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Nope, No and guess what - No.

So you talk like a spoof of the British underclass ON PURPOSE? :rofl:

"Oy lit'le Alex, a bit o' thee ol' in out!"

Janus
01-06-2007, 02:11 AM
Aren't YOU the riff raff ocean debris cluttering MY continent, Dan Dare? How long have your ancestors lived in the Americas?

Sulla the Dictator
01-06-2007, 02:13 AM
How long have your ancestors lived in the Americas?

A long time.

Janus
01-06-2007, 02:19 AM
A long time.Do you have any post-revolutionary immigrants in your family tree?

Petyr Baelish
01-06-2007, 04:06 AM
MrAngry, I would imagine, is possessed of a distinct fecal hue, with an odor to match. :)

brigadier Biggles
01-06-2007, 05:42 PM
A long time.

http://i13.tinypic.com/2rc7n7l.jpg

Masty
01-06-2007, 08:02 PM
So you talk like a spoof of the British underclass ON PURPOSE?More often than not, I type it like I say it - and I say what I mean, and mean what I say. By British 'underclass' are you referring to the indigenous White working class population? If so, then yes - and damned proud of it too. But thats enough about me, what about yer-self? Yer a Nigger, right? Hows that working-out for you?

MrAngry
01-06-2007, 08:08 PM
More often than not, I type it like I say it - and I say what I mean, and mean what I say. By British 'underclass' are you referring to the indigenous White working class population? If so, then yes - and damned proud of it too. But thats enough about me, what about yer-self? Yer a Nigger, right? Hows that working-out for you?

He is intelligent, articulate and has a much higher intellect and you assume he is black. Well done Masty you've surpassed yourself! :rofl:

brigadier Biggles
01-06-2007, 08:15 PM
He is intelligent, articulate and has a much higher intellect and you assume he is black. Well done Masty you've surpassed yourself! :rofl:

You can tell all that from his internet persona ?.

IMO hes fairly typical of "intelligent" people society likes to parade as being "intelligent" as they have the same views.

Dan Dare
01-06-2007, 08:21 PM
So you talk like a spoof of the British underclass ON PURPOSE? :rofl:

Well it rings a little truer than your risible effort over here (http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=278245&postcount=88) which, more than anything, brought to mind Dick Van Dyke's turn as a Pearly King in Mary Poppins. Perhaps it's something you picked up while bussing tables at the Sands.

Masty
01-06-2007, 08:23 PM
you assume he is black.I didn't assume or presume, I merely asked if he was a nigger. Is that al'right with you?

Winston
01-06-2007, 08:26 PM
You can tell all that from his internet persona ?.

IMO hes fairly typical of "intelligent" people society likes to parade as being "intelligent" as they have the same views.

In the shoutbox someone described him as having a very Ashkenazic intelligence profile. I think you were there.

Masty
01-06-2007, 08:28 PM
He is intelligent, articulate and has a much higher intellectAre you 2 69'ing by any chance?

brigadier Biggles
01-06-2007, 10:16 PM
In the shoutbox someone described him as having a very Ashkenazic intelligence profile. I think you were there.

i might have been but i have no idea what that is.

Winston
01-07-2007, 12:36 AM
i might have been but i have no idea what that is.

The description was high verbosity, low reasoning.