PDA

View Full Version : How does this compare to other 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Alfacritical
01-07-2007, 10:02 PM
When people thought that the WTC was being constructed, what was actually being constructed was rubble. A few actual offices were constructed underground. However, all of the WTC above ground was rubble right from the beginning. During construction, holographic images were projected over the WTC, so it looked as though towers were being constructed. On 9/11, the holographic image was replaced with a holographic movie. When the movie ended, the rubble was revealed.

ivory bill
01-07-2007, 10:17 PM
When people thought that the WTC was being constructed, what was actually being constructed was rubble. A few actual offices were constructed underground. However, all of the WTC above ground was rubble right from the beginning. During construction, holographic images were projected over the WTC, so it looked as though towers were being constructed. On 9/11, the holographic image was replaced with a holographic movie. When the movie ended, the rubble was revealed.

Dust to dust, rubble to rubble. Your new 'theory' is rubble, albeit rubble with a somewhat semitic stench to it. Try again, you're not even being cute, much less funny.

Dances with Wolves
01-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Don't forget, the airplanes were only holgraphic images too, as was the 200 jewish spies rounded up and the mossad agents cheering across the river. It's all an illusion.

ivory bill
01-07-2007, 11:12 PM

How about this? 9-11 was a diabolical plot by wicked Nazi holocaust deniers to bring further infamy on the blameless and long-suffering jews.

Luckily for the world the plot backfired and blame was given to those who actually did the job for the Nazis; a handful of Saudis working for a cave-dwelling billionaire CIA asset fresh from kidney dialysis treatment in a US hospital.

Caron
01-07-2007, 11:44 PM
9-11 was one big Nike sales ploy.

Alfacritical
01-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Try again, you're not even being cute, much less funny.
Do you really want me to try again or is that just a figure of speech?

Caron
01-08-2007, 12:03 AM
try again dude we can have a contest on which theory is the least believable it'll be fun

edit: your turn I'll go next

Kodos
01-08-2007, 12:04 AM
This place is beginning to remind me of libertyforum, while LIHOP theories are reasonable to some degree controlled demolition remote control and other MIHOP theories are beyond retarded.

Action should be taken to maintain the traditionally high signal to noise ratio on the phora, granted this thread is a poor example because it was posted by someone who wanted to provoke the conspiracy idiots but I think there should be a general supression of holocaust threads and 9/11 threads. They have been discussed ad nauseum and attract a bad element.

Caron
01-08-2007, 12:05 AM
This is the gutter, right?

Kodos
01-08-2007, 12:08 AM
The gutter should be for dirty jokes and personal insults and rants and shit...

Not retardation.

Keystone
01-08-2007, 12:13 AM
The gutter should be for dirty jokes and personal insults and rants and shit...

Not retardation.
MOMUS has just begun with his 9/11 theories.

Dances with Wolves
01-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Actually, with the jews having full knowledge that the towers were going to be attacked, I don't think the demolition theory is that far off, though I am still undecided. As far as remote control and all that, yeah, I don't buy that for a minute.

It does seem strange that tower 7 came down so much later, and into it's own footprint. Wonder why?

Alfacritical
01-08-2007, 12:34 AM
Action should be taken to maintain the traditionally high signal to noise ratio on the phora [...] I think there should be a general supression of holocaust threads and 9/11 threads. They have been discussed ad nauseum and attract a bad element.
What about the whole "free speech forum" idea? You can draw the line at 9/11 threads and say that they're just "noise." Other forums can exclude most topics associated with race, call themselves "free speech forums", and say that only noise is excluded.

Kodos
01-08-2007, 12:36 AM
What about the whole "free speech forum" idea?

You don't want this place turning into Libertyforum...

Caron
01-08-2007, 12:52 AM
chill out, learn to laugh at stupidity

Dances with Wolves
01-08-2007, 02:39 AM
yeah kodos, quit drooling and stop waving your tentacles around frantically.

Kodos
01-08-2007, 02:42 AM
chill out, learn to laugh at stupidity

I watch Family Guy for that. I don't actually want to argue with stupid people (occasionally I do) or have them dominate the forum.

The numbers of stupid people have to be tightly regulated, its part of forum eugenics.

il ragno
01-08-2007, 02:52 AM
Wait up a minute - a FAMILY GUY fan is sniffing haughtily about a 'high signal-to-noise ratio'?

Kodos
01-08-2007, 03:06 AM
Wait up a minute - a FAMILY GUY fan is sniffing haughtily about a 'high signal-to-noise ratio'?

Alright I just got pwn3d. But thats a seperate and compartimentalized activity...

Caron
01-08-2007, 04:17 AM
I watch Family Guy for that. I don't actually want to argue with stupid people (occasionally I do) or have them dominate the forum.

The numbers of stupid people have to be tightly regulated, its part of forum eugenics.

Then don't argue, I don't.

Ahknaton
01-08-2007, 04:51 AM
My theory on 9/11 is that it was a David Copperfield TV special gone horribly wrong.

koch curve
01-08-2007, 04:58 AM
yeah how many times do i have to tell you people we fucking did it

Dances with Wolves
01-08-2007, 05:08 AM
No, you just knew about it and let it happen. Perhaps you prepped the towers, perhaps not. But foreknowledge is definitely a given.