PDA

View Full Version : Women with big breast are smarter

///M power
01-11-2007, 12:23 AM
The study of 1,200 women conducted by Chicago sociologists comes in the wake of a recently released report stating that blonde rocket scientists outnumber brunettes.

"Although I hate to admit it, we found that women with big busts average 10 IQ points higher than less well-endowed women," reveals lead researcher Dr. Yvonne Rossdale, herself a meager 32A.

"The myth that women with voluptuous figures are not smart should now be shelved, along with the misconception that all blondes are dumb."

Dr. Rossdale measured the busts of women in Illinois, Kansas and Ohio and then divided them into five categories: Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large. These categories roughly corresponded to commercially available bra sizes, A, B,C, D and DD or above.

She then gave subjects in each category a standard IQ test and found that women in the Large and Extra-large category scored an average of 10 points higher than women in the Small and Extra-small categories. Medium-sized ladies had a three- to four-point edge over the flat-chested group.

"This is a wake up call to employers to drop the notion that women with large breasts are dumb," Dr. Rossdale says.

"Rather than automatically assuming that a woman with tremendous 'hooters' belongs in the typing pool, she should be considered for the executive track."

Experts aren't sure why bigger headlights translate into more brain power.

"One theory is that the female hormone estrogen, which is responsible for breast development and is also believed to give women extra protection from heart disease, may also play a role in intelligence," Dr. Rossdale says.

American women have the largest breasts in the world and our nation's knockers have been increasing in volume with each generation. According to a recent report, the average U.S. cup size has ballooned to an impressive C.

That, the sociologists speculate, may explain why the United States leads the world in science and technology.

"Well-endowed women, many of them shyly concealing their assets behind lab coats in research and development departments across the country, could be considered America's secret weapon," the researcher observes.

The false notion that bosomy babes are dumber than those who sport teensy "mosquito bites" is probably the fault of men, the sociologists theorize.

"It may simply be that men pay less attention when a large-breasted woman speaks," suggests Dr. Rossdale.

"She could accurately explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity to him, but if he's transfixed by her cleavage, it's doubtful he'll remember a single word she said. He'll remember her as sexy but stupid."

///M power
01-11-2007, 12:41 AM
My wench is a D size. She has a degree in linguistics and speaks Portugese, French, and Russian, in addition to English. She's in charge of the customer service department at a large computer distributor, hates racists, and loves multiculturalism. My enormous penis is the only reason she stays with me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Winston
01-11-2007, 12:54 AM
I can't say I ever linked giant funbags with lower intelligence, nor have I seen any real linkage of that sort in the media. Now if it was fake breasts we were talking about then that would be a different matter.
I also imagine that bottle blondes gave rise to the blonde/dumb myth. With a little help from you know who.

Furor Teutonicus
01-11-2007, 01:04 AM
Big natural breasts are so much better than a flat chest anyway. No, that was far from perverted because I just cannot stand small breasts. A boobman to the fullest. :)

///M power
01-11-2007, 01:06 AM
I can't say I ever linked giant funbags with lower intelligence, nor have I seen any real linkage of that sort in the media. Now if it was fake breasts we were talking about then that would be a different matter.
I also imagine that bottle blondes gave rise to the blonde/dumb myth. With a little help from you know who.

what you said about the blond myth is what they said in the original Hebrew article that linked to this breast research.natural blondes aren't dumber,in fact hair color doesn't have anything to do with intelligence.
I agree that fake breasts are mostly made on stupid females,its also very ugly.

///M power
01-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Big natural breasts are so much better than a flat chest anyway. No, that was far from perverted because I just cannot stand small breasts. A boobman to the fullest. :)

I'm crazy about them also...but now we can always say that they are more intelligent.:rofl:
anyway,give me a female with big breasts that likes to cook and stay home,with average intelligence and ill marry her.:)
since there are many middle easten Jews that are exactly that,ill hope ill find one.

il ragno
01-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Women with big breast are smarter

Is it me, or is that from The Little Black Book of Chairman Borat?

Me, I'm fine with tits across the board, but I prefer medium-size. Big tits kinda scare me, frankly.

Kodos
01-11-2007, 02:29 AM
Don't believe it...

Most women who are semi smart are either Russian Indian or East Asian. 99% of women outside those ethnic groups are fucked if they hit the input button on their remote and it switches off their cable/sat box.

The Indian and East Asian ones don't have boobs. So the Russian ones need big boobs indeed to make up for it...

Kodos
01-11-2007, 02:29 AM
Is it me, or is that from The Little Black Book of Chairman Borat?

Me, I'm fine with tits across the board, but I prefer medium-size. Big tits kinda scare me, frankly.

Jolene Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Der Sozialist
01-11-2007, 02:39 AM
Don't believe it...

Most women who are semi smart are either Russian Indian or East Asian. 99% of women outside those ethnic groups are fucked if they hit the input button on their remote and it switches off their cable/sat box.

The Indian and East Asian ones don't have boobs. So the Russian ones need big boobs indeed to make up for it...
They say that 99% of statistics are made up at the spot. :p

Kodos
01-11-2007, 02:41 AM
They say that 99% of statistics are made up at the spot. :p

I say 95%...

delete
01-11-2007, 02:44 AM
N-europeans have bigger breasts, and are often blonde.

Der Sozialist
01-11-2007, 03:24 AM
"She could accurately explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity to him, but if he's transfixed by her cleavage, it's doubtful he'll remember a single word she said. He'll remember her as sexy but stupid."
Einstein’s Theory of Relativity isn’t all that complicated—it was the underlying math in his theory of general relativity, such as tensor fields, that was above most early-twentieth physics who had no knowledge of differential geometry/manifolds (since it was not required in Classical Physics)—this led to the saying that only a few Physicists understood the theory of relativity. However, the underlying physical concepts are not difficult to grasp.

Janus
01-11-2007, 03:58 AM
N-europeans have bigger breasts, and are often blonde. I was going to make the same point. ;)

Caron
01-11-2007, 04:40 AM
This is the perfect place for a "big dick" joke and some LOLZ FUNNY comments afterwards.

Starr
01-11-2007, 06:41 AM

I think this could be totally true.:rofl: I have even heard a few guys talk about a woman, who they didn't even remember what she looked like, exactly, except for the fact that she had big boobs.:rofl:

The stereotype probably continues to exist among women too, since they might be jealous of a woman with big ones.

delete
01-11-2007, 07:16 AM
I have even heard a few guys talk about a woman, who they didn't even remember what she looked like, exactly, except for the fact that she had big boobs.:rofl:

Guilty as charged, I usually also remebers hair color.

I also find it distracting with a large cleavage on women, as you sometimes forgets yourself and gets caught staring. ;)

SlagMaster
01-11-2007, 08:42 AM
This intellectual observation should translate to Cows, having the highest
IQ on the farm.

Ahknaton
01-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Perhaps the phenomenon of smart guys making heaps of money and using their wealth + social status to attract a large-breasted woman is breeding intelligent big breasted women.

///M power
01-11-2007, 11:24 AM
N-europeans have bigger breasts, and are often blonde.

I noticed it to be the other way around,when I was in the UK I noticed that British females are flat chested.
another thing,at least among Jews I noticed that European Jews have medium breasts while middle eastern Jews have giant breasts, the average for them is D cup.I didn't see too many Sephardi Jews(middle easterns) with less then a C-cup,probably maybe 2-3.

///M power
01-11-2007, 11:30 AM
I think this could be totally true.:rofl: I have even heard a few guys talk about a woman, who they didn't even remember what she looked like, exactly, except for the fact that she had big boobs.:rofl:

The stereotype probably continues to exist among women too, since they might be jealous of a woman with big ones.

women make up all the stereo types about them!!!
women are the ones who invented the thing that blonds are stupid. why? because they were jealous that most men like blonds.
flat chested women are jealous of women with big breasts,they will make up lies often and would like to think they are stupid,just like with the blonds.

///M power
01-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Not true at all, of all the hair colours blonds are the smartest. There are obvious reasons why this is so, of course.

give me one world leader who was blond.

Anarch
01-11-2007, 11:54 AM
give me one world leader who was blond.
Maggie Thatcher?

///M power
01-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Maggie Thatcher?

I was making a point,I didn't mean that there were zero, just not "superstars". don't know why is it,but most of the important people and world leaders were not blonds.
even the "Nazis" on this board know that the entire Nazi top command were all guys that aren't blonds,maybe expect for 1-2 guys.
I agree that blonds aren't stupid,this is a myth, but saying blonds are more intelligent is just stupid. needles to say that we all agree that Asians are very intelligent and all of them have black hair.

Ambrosio Spinola
01-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Now we need a quick link to Kempīs March of the Titans and the circle is complete :p

that guy
01-11-2007, 01:42 PM
http://www.lizwilde.com/Images/HugeTits/Images/Huge_Tits1.JPG

^ IQ = 180

BTW, I think the correlation is reversed in males:

http://dont-touch-my.com/bullshit/images/manwithtits.jpg

Dr. Gutberlet
01-11-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm not blonde, but most of the women I know or have dated found blonde men to be effeminate. Is this why Elin Nordegren is with Tiger Woods?!

* $250,000,000.00 USD doesn't hurt

that guy
01-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm not blonde, but most of the women I know or have dated found blonde men to be effeminate.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Kevin_alfred_strom.jpg/304px-Kevin_alfred_strom.jpg

Winston
01-11-2007, 03:16 PM
I noticed it to be the other way around,when I was in the UK I noticed that British females are flat chested.
another thing,at least among Jews I noticed that European Jews have medium breasts while middle eastern Jews have giant breasts, the average for them is D cup.I didn't see too many Sephardi Jews(middle easterns) with less then a C-cup,probably maybe 2-3.

I don't say this out of titty jingoism, but British females are known for their large breast average.

Zrinski
01-11-2007, 03:35 PM
I always knew that. :D

ironweed
01-11-2007, 03:41 PM
I don't say this out of titty jingoism, but British females are known for their large breast average.

Probably because the British have obesity issues approaching American levels. Being fat means bigger boobs. On both men and women. (And I say that as an American, so please don't take it as an insult. We're worse than you.)

Beyond that, what I wonder: How the hell does useless crap like this research ever get funded? Whatever else I might think about the now deceased Senator Proxmire, at least he had the balls to award the most ridiculous research conducted his "golden fleece" award. And I submit this rubbish would have been a worthy nominee.

Ratatoskur
01-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm not blonde, but most of the women I know or have dated found blonde men to be effeminate.

That seems to be a running joke in the Nordic countries. Maybe has something to do with Swedish neutrality in world wars or the Swedish happy-go-lucky nanny state policies. Beats me, I haven't met many Swedes.

Winston
01-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Probably because the British have obesity issues approaching American levels. Being fat means bigger boobs. On both men and women. (And I say that as an American, so please don't take it as an insult. We're worse than you.)

That probably does have something to do with it. Although we are hardly a nation of flat-chested women, even among the slim.

///M power
01-11-2007, 07:49 PM
British have large breasts? not that I had seen. dont know what you call large.
my uncle lives 30 years in Canada and he tells me that all the females are flat chested.
if the breast is less then D cup I dont call it big.

Tragic
01-11-2007, 09:09 PM
You guys are incredibly gullible, notice theres no source cited in the first post!

"Any warning bells yet? Of course this is another made-up story from the Weekly World News, brought online through Yahoo! entertainment. Dr. Yvonne Rossdale does not exist, and the study is just made up.

That didn't prevent the Norwegian online newspaper Nettavisen from bringing this great news to all our local large breasted blondes, attributing the story to Yahoo! News. It also gave them an excuse for using a nice picture to capture the reader's attention, and I take that lesson."
-http://blogs.salon.com/0001561/2003/11/28.html

Other current headlines from Weekly World News include 'Yogic Flying Eases Commute' 'lightning -fast sloth discovered in brazilian rainforest' 'death curred' and of course tracks bat boy sitings: http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/bat_boy/

delete
01-11-2007, 09:57 PM
You guys are incredibly gullible, notice theres no source cited in the first post!

"Any warning bells yet? Of course this is another made-up story from the Weekly World News, brought online through Yahoo! entertainment. Dr. Yvonne Rossdale does not exist, and the study is just made up.

That didn't prevent the Norwegian online newspaper Nettavisen from bringing this great news to all our local large breasted blondes, attributing the story to Yahoo! News. It also gave them an excuse for using a nice picture to capture the reader's attention, and I take that lesson."
-http://blogs.salon.com/0001561/2003/11/28.html

Other current headlines from Weekly World News include 'Yogic Flying Eases Commute' 'lightning -fast sloth discovered in brazilian rainforest' 'death curred' and of course tracks bat boy sitings: http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/bat_boy/

And thus comes the Tragic person along, and spoils all the fun. :(

Janus
01-12-2007, 03:08 AM
...saying blonds are more intelligent is just stupid.No, it is not. ...needles [sic] to say that we all agree that Asians are very intelligent and all of them have black hair. Do you believe the average black-haired person is more intelligent than the average blonde-haired person?

Kodos
01-12-2007, 03:38 AM

I didn't believe it.

Anima Eternae
01-12-2007, 05:26 AM
"N-europeans have bigger breasts, and are often blonde."

Worst comment of the thread. Southern Euros (particularly Italians) tend to be far larger than N. Euros.