PDA

View Full Version : would you date a taller female?

///M power
01-13-2007, 05:28 PM
I met this girl,she looks real good! and very cute, the problem is that I'm 176 and she is about 180. do you think its strange to see couples where the male is shorter?

bardamu
01-13-2007, 05:39 PM
If you are a short guy it makes sense to mate with a taller girl for the sake of your children. I know you aren't talking about mating, but eventually one of the girls you date will become your wife so ... Though usually, as you probably know, women do not want to date shorter guys.

Vasily Zaitsev
01-13-2007, 05:42 PM
I know they exist, but at 6' 5" I've never met a woman taller than me.

///M power
01-13-2007, 05:51 PM
If you are a short guy it makes sense to mate with a taller girl for the sake of your children. I know you aren't talking about mating, but eventually one of the girls you date will become your wife so ... Though usually, as you probably know, women do not want to date shorter guys.

well I'm not short, I'm avarge... most females are shorter then me , but some how I met this one, so I dont know...
I think it will look kind of funny no?

Zrinski
01-13-2007, 06:03 PM
I met this girl,she looks real good! and very cute, the problem is that I'm 176 and she is about 180. do you think its strange to see couples where the male is shorter?

It may be a bit strange but it's not that serious. The difference is not that big. I find it more strange when a women finds a man who is taller than her some 20-25 cm's and more. I don't know why but it seems shorter girls have some complex which causes their fixation for tall guys. I've see more than once where a women looked like a child compared to a man she was with. I find that ridiculous.

Ahmadinebobina
01-13-2007, 06:06 PM
It's more of a problem for the girl to be honest. Any time I have considered someone shorter I have had to think of them as Mick Jagger or Rod Stewart (insert name of any famous men who dates tall types) to make the situation seem strange and seedy enough to be comprehensible. All the girls I know agree.

bardamu
01-13-2007, 06:10 PM
well I'm not short, I'm avarge... most females are shorter then me , but some how I met this one, so I dont know...
I think it will look kind of funny no?

You are talking about a difference of 1.6 inches. That is not much. I think it only looks kind of funny if there is a large difference. But a really tall guy, say 6'5", and a really short women, say 5' looks funny too, but not as funny as a big, fat women with a skinny short male. :) Anyway, she sounds datable.

Billy Score
01-13-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm 6'2 so finding a taller woman would be an issue. Every female i've had any contact with has always been almost a foot shorter than i am. most women are 5'4-5'8.

Professor John Frink
01-13-2007, 06:14 PM
I've dated taller women before. I'm 1,79m and this model was 1,83 or so. I weighed 85kg at that time (about 100 now), and I didn't appear smaller than her, quite the opposite, because my shoulders and (unfortunately) my chest were twice her size.

///M power
01-13-2007, 06:50 PM
It may be a bit strange but it's not that serious. The difference is not that big. I find it more strange when a women finds a man who is taller than her some 20-25 cm's and more. I don't know why but it seems shorter girls have some complex which causes their fixation for tall guys. I've see more than once where a women looked like a child compared to a man she was with. I find that ridiculous.

but when the women is shorter it looks more "normal".
I hope 5 cm is not that much,ill have to see,hope I wont get strange looks...:)

///M power
01-13-2007, 06:53 PM
It's more of a problem for the girl to be honest. Any time I have considered someone shorter I have had to think of them as Mick Jagger or Rod Stewart (insert name of any famous men who dates tall types) to make the situation seem strange and seedy enough to be comprehensible. All the girls I know agree.

I know,I thought she is going to care about that,but it seems that she doesn't,its only me.
anyway what is your hight? talk to me in normal measures not American.

bardamu
01-13-2007, 07:28 PM
talk to me in normal measures not American.

Israelis don't seem to mind American measures when they are dollars.

Starr
01-13-2007, 07:32 PM
I have dated guys who were shorter than me(and these guys were pretty short since I am a pretty average size for a woman). I only think it looks weird if there is a major and very noticeable difference. That does not seem to be the case in what you are describing. In my mind, what looks much stranger than a height difference is a major weight difference, as in the female weights more than the guy. a fat woman and a little skinny guy is pretty funny looking.:rofl: You see this a lot with blacks.

Zrinski
01-13-2007, 07:53 PM
but when the women is shorter it looks more "normal".
I hope 5 cm is not that much,ill have to see,hope I wont get strange looks...:)

Well yes. Our society has imposed such a view that a man should be taller than a women. I personally however don't see a problem if a man is shorter than a women some 4-5cm's...maybe even a bit more. The problem is in too big difference...say 10-15 cm's and more between the two wheter the taller one is woman or a man. Of course some would say that such a difference is less problematic (normal even) when we talk about taller man and shortern woman rather than with such difference between woman being so much taller than a man.

As I said I find it extremely ridiculous when I see a woman looking like a child to a man she is with.

bardamu
01-13-2007, 08:05 PM
a fat woman and a little skinny guy is pretty funny looking.:rofl: You see this a lot with blacks.

And you know who is paying the rent. Some of these black guys say things like this to their care providers, "I can't be going out without a new set of threads!"
With Blacks it is the men who who display and the females who dominate territory.

///M power
01-13-2007, 08:16 PM
I have dated guys who were shorter than me(and these guys were pretty short since I am a pretty average size for a woman). I only think it looks weird if there is a major and very noticeable difference. That does not seem to be the case in what you are describing. In my mind, what looks much stranger than a height difference is a major weight difference, as in the female weights more than the guy. a fat woman and a little skinny guy is pretty funny looking.:rofl: You see this a lot with blacks.

what is your hight starr?
are you that tall that you dated shorter guys or do you not rally care about it?
you are right about a fat women thin men combination,it is funny.

Watzy
01-13-2007, 08:24 PM
My girlfriend and my self are both tall, but she's even taller than me. I'm 1.84 and she is 1.86.
Having long legs is a quality I like on females, but there are some disadvantages. Namely, it's impossible for me to reach her from behind while having sex in a standing position. Sexy shoes with high heels are out of the question because they make her even taller.

There is one thing I like in particular about being a tall, strong Croat - and this is observing short and skinny Italians from above.

Johnson
01-13-2007, 08:26 PM
I always have, but not deliberately. I like 'em shorter, but I'm short myself, so..

///M power
01-13-2007, 08:31 PM
. Namely, it's impossible for me to reach her from behind while having sex in a standing position. Sexy Shoes with high heels are out of the question because they make her even taller.

I actually thought about that yesterday, but we have more difference then you and your girlfriend.
anyway, ill try it out,maybe sex will be interesting, long legs is atractive... very.

///M power
01-13-2007, 08:32 PM
I always have, but not deliberately. I like 'em shorter, but I'm short myself, so..

what is your hight?

Zander
01-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Being 6'2", I rarely see girls taller than me, so obviously I have never dated one, nor do I intend to do.

Dances with Wolves
01-13-2007, 08:36 PM
It's HEIGHT!! Gawd damn.

I think a better question would be, would any self-respecting woman date a squat jew? What do you think of that, MH?

eggheadbanga
01-13-2007, 08:37 PM
It's HEIGHT!! Gawd damn.

I think a better question would be, would any self-respecting woman date a squat jew? What do you think of that, MH?

Ummm.... I'll let MP break the news to you, Dances With Wolves.

You're not doing very well today. Get some sleep.

Dances with Wolves
01-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey look, the jew from the Israelie ministry of truth and justice actually made a post outside of a holohoax thread! You won't get into trouble with this, will you, egg?

///M power
01-13-2007, 08:50 PM
It's HEIGHT!! Gawd damn.

what do I think?
I think that if I wanted to, I could date your sister,then take her home and send you a sex video of our wild night so you can jerk off on it.
maybe when I send her home you can ask her the same question, and get the answer from her.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dances with Wolves
01-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Somehow I doubt that! :rofl: :rofl:

Winston
01-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Israelis don't seem to mind American measures when they are dollars.

:rofl:

Personally I think it looks weird when the girl is taller than the guy. I would feel self-conscious and a bit stupid in that situation. Plus I prefer petite women.

I am approx. 182cm.

eggheadbanga
01-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey look, the jew from the Israelie ministry of truth and justice actually made a post outside of a holohoax thread! You won't get into trouble with this, will you, egg?

You're reality-challenged. :nopity:

Der Sozialist
01-13-2007, 10:18 PM
The answer is no. I am tall myself and I have never personally encountered a taller woman. That being said, I wouldn’t date a woman much shorter than me either. A difference of 3-4 inches would be optimal, imo.

Kodos
01-13-2007, 10:25 PM

The problem is taller women don't ussually like you. But absolutely... I find them more attractive myself.

bardamu
01-13-2007, 10:53 PM
:rofl:

Personally I think it looks weird when the girl is taller than the guy. I would feel self-conscious and a bit stupid in that situation. Plus I prefer petite women.

I am approx. 182cm.

For breeding reasons I wouldn't go out of my way to find a short women.

Starr
01-13-2007, 10:58 PM
what is your hight starr?
are you that tall that you dated shorter guys or do you not rally care about it?
you are right about a fat women thin men combination,it is funny.

I am 5'6(not really short or tall for a woman) so there aren't a real lot of guys who are shorter than me. I, probably like most women, prefer a taller male, but if other positive qualities are there in a shorter guy, it isn't a big issue.

Arrow Cross
01-14-2007, 01:03 AM
Being around 190 cms, it would be very unlikely for me. But yes, I love tall and strong females - as long as none of these merits are taken to an extreme.
I wouldn't worry, MP.

Arnold Steelone
01-14-2007, 03:22 AM
I've dated a girl who is 200cm tall.

Hachiko
01-14-2007, 03:32 AM
Date a woman taller than 6'? No thanks. I don't think I've ever dated a girl taller than 5'7" TBH.
Maybe this thread makes perfect sense for the Keith Urbans of the world.

Helios Panoptes
01-14-2007, 03:42 AM
I hadn't thought about it, but I wouldn't mind if I "dated" to begin with. I am between 6' 2'' and 6' 3'', though, so there are few women taller than me.

///M power
01-14-2007, 11:51 AM
I am 5'6(not really short or tall for a woman) so there aren't a real lot of guys who are shorter than me. I, probably like most women, prefer a taller male, but if other positive qualities are there in a shorter guy, it isn't a big issue.

how much is 5'6 in normal world measures?:mad:

///M power
01-14-2007, 11:52 AM
well thanks people.
I'm going to try it out,see how it works!
thanks a lot.

Arrow Cross
01-14-2007, 12:04 PM
http://convert.french-property.co.uk/

Ahmadinebobina
01-14-2007, 06:46 PM
I know,I thought she is going to care about that,but it seems that she doesn't,its only me.
anyway what is your hight? talk to me in normal measures not American.

5'8'' or 174cm, i think that's it anyway, not too sure with cm's.

Jimbo Gomez
01-14-2007, 07:01 PM
There is one thing I like in particular about being a tall, strong Croat - and this is observing short and skinny Italians from above.

Hahahahahaha, you remind me of Grom's sister in her car. She cut off an Italian tourist and then cursed at that damn foreignor to have the audacity to get cut off by her.

Tragic
01-15-2007, 12:44 AM
I think in general the taller girl shorter guy thing is a bigger deal for women than men; i wouldn't date a shorter guy but a lot of shorter guys have wanted to date me. Except with extremely tall women there are almost always lots of men taller than them, its not like tall guys are a rarity, so why settle for a short guy if thats not their preference (and it rarely is).