PDA

View Full Version : Students are morons

EvilRosebuds
01-26-2007, 04:54 PM
This thread is dedicated to talking about annoying students, the ones who go to university.

Please list all the moronic things students say and do. Also discuss your experience with a student.

IMO students are full of themselves. They claim poverty and yet they've got enough money to spend on drinking all night. They're not intelligent, they don't know the simplest of things. They have no idea why they're studying their chosen course but they say it's something for them to do. Often they end up working for McDonalds! Students always have to put on fake snooty accents and pretend they know it all.

No flaming anyone please :thanks:

Geist
01-26-2007, 05:21 PM
This may have been insightful if you had went to University.

koch curve
01-26-2007, 05:24 PM
maybe you should go back to school and learn how to troll

Helios Panoptes
01-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Damn those high-falutin, common sense lacking showoffs who went to high school!

Heavens to Betsy
01-26-2007, 06:54 PM
They claim poverty and yet they've got enough money to spend on drinking all night.

*sigh*
We're broke because we spend our money drinking all night obviously.

J Van Der Meyde
01-26-2007, 07:37 PM
This thread is dedicated to talking about annoying students, the ones who go to university.

Please list all the moronic things students say and do. Also discuss your experience with a student.

IMO students are full of themselves. They claim poverty and yet they've got enough money to spend on drinking all night. They're not intelligent, they don't know the simplest of things. They have no idea why they're studying their chosen course but they say it's something for them to do. Often they end up working for McDonalds! Students always have to put on fake snooty accents and pretend they know it all.

Students are the people of tomorrow.

Show some respect!

antibuddha
01-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Most annoying thing I've noticed about college age students is a tendency to believe the campus atmosphere reflects the tenor of society at large and then to either end up believing they are on the cusp of a revolution of some kind or, alternatively, to whine about their peers who believe they are one the cusp of a revolution and exaggerate their influence.

Vasily Zaitsev
01-26-2007, 08:40 PM
http://i11.tinypic.com/2lbdpiw.jpg

Hermetic
01-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Some kind of program like the Bund would be nice for teenagers who are 19 to do a year in. In school many of the students their are still immature and naive to a certain extent. Prehaps such a program would be a good maturity experience. And have it pay for full schooling.

antibuddha
01-26-2007, 09:02 PM

The (online) rhetorical technique of posting funny pictures as "replies" annoys me too. I suspect its mostly college age kids engaging in this as well, or at least who originated it. I'll add that to my list.

Leshrac
01-26-2007, 10:51 PM
Lol, i quit school when i was 15 because it wouldn't allow me to think for myself and because there wasn't enough computer classes.

Guess what, i'm now 22 and know more on computers than any of these half-assed morons who claimed i wouldn't achieve anything :D

Not counting general life experience, as well as general culture.

Of course there's the downside of not having that stupid paper saying i know what i know, but i'm content enough knowing i'm way more intelligent and ahead in life than they'll be when they hit 30. No, i'm not full of myself here, it's the truth :)

Keystone
01-26-2007, 10:57 PM
That's one of the reasons I'm in favor of a draft for guard and reserve units. Active duty should still be voluntary. Every 18 year old male should do 2 years as a reservist. It wouldn't interfere with their education, unless there is a HUGE war or a natural disaster in their area, they'd get free tuition, a paycheck, and the kind of maturity that can only be learned by spending quality time with a drill sergeant.
But that would interfere with their deep thinking and snarkiness that only an internet connection and free room and board can bring.

Lily
01-27-2007, 09:47 AM
But that would interfere with their deep thinking and snarkiness that only an internet connection and free room and board can bring.
University students don't get free room and board. (In England at least)

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:30 AM

Excellent thread and a subject dear to my heart.
From my dealings with students[and I have interacted with many] most of them embark on a degree or HND course without the remotest idea of the career path in which they wish to persue. They simply go to university because in their[usually] middle class way of looking at things it is the `done thing`.
My brother for instance graduated in 1978 with an honours degree in Political Science and Modern Languages[German and Italian] and he has never worked since, preferring the lifestyle of an unemployed bum.
I remember once 20 years ago sitting down with him, going through the job vacancies in a local newspaper and there was not a single job that he wanted to do. It must not be outdoors or indoors, not with too many people or not working alone, not boring but not with too much responsibility, etc, etc, etc.
When I confronted him with the fact that he didn`t really want a job despite his bemoaning of being unemployed he slammed his fist on my table and shouted "I went to University: the world owes me a living"!
Well woopy do! Thanks very much for going to university at MY expense-TWICE and for whose benefit? Mine? The state`s? The hard working tax payers? No, the simple reason is he like many other good for nothings are what I call `full time students` with no intention of either ever working or getting a job in the field that they have chosen to study.
In fact let us consider the nature of some of these qualifications! I have lost count of the number of graduates that I have dealt with who have degrees in `Media Studies`, `American History`,`American Studies, `Cultural Studies` `International Conflict Resolution`,etc,etc.
Mmmmmm really useful degrees!!:rolleyes:
The problem is that going to university in the UK is fast becoming the norm rather than the exception. Consequently not only has the calibre of undergraduates slipped drastically over the last 10 years but also the quality, practicality and utility of the courses that they study.
Incredibly Blair in becoming Prime Minister in 1997 declared that he wanted 50% of school leavers to go to university. This inevitably has the effect of cheapening degrees and HNDs making them little more than confetti. Most graduates end up working in burger bars or doing lower level administrative jobs.
Incredibly the UK complains that there are far too few undergraduates entering courses to do with science and technology. Would it not be better to offer the best of those undergraduates a free education to encourage them to take unpopular yet important courses and discourage useless courses by increasing the tuition fees and the rate at which student loans are paid back? This would solve the higher level skill shortage overnight.
My observation of the performance of undergraduates and graduates on TV general knowledge quiz shows further reinforces my conviction that it is possible to eneter university and be as thick as pig shit!

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:32 AM

You presume too much!
For your information she DID!
By the way I don`t wish to nitpick but just to illustrate a point your sentence is ungrammatical.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:39 AM
*sigh*
We're broke because we spend our money drinking all night obviously.

From my visits to the local taverns I can tell you that there is never any shortage of drunk students with a cigarette in their mouths.
In fact the `social` aspect of university life is one of the benefits and attractions of going there to begin with or at least so they tell me.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:40 AM

Show some respect!

On the contrary from my experience many of them are the unemployed bums of tomorrow .

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Most annoying thing I've noticed about college age students is a tendency to believe the campus atmosphere reflects the tenor of society at large and then to either end up believing they are on the cusp of a revolution of some kind or, alternatively, to whine about their peers who believe they are one the cusp of a revolution and exaggerate their influence.

You are correct.
From my experiences with students many of them have an overly exaggerated sense of their own importance and this has been the case since the 1960s.
Going to university serves as an ego trip, a sense of status to bolster a weak person`s concept of who they think they are.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:44 AM

`Academic community`? Give us a break. I wouldn`t employ most of them to shine my shoes.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Lol, i quit school when i was 15 because it wouldn't allow me to think for myself and because there wasn't enough computer classes.

Guess what, i'm now 22 and know more on computers than any of these half-assed morons who claimed i wouldn't achieve anything :D

Not counting general life experience, as well as general culture.

Of course there's the downside of not having that stupid paper saying i know what i know, but i'm content enough knowing i'm way more intelligent and ahead in life than they'll be when they hit 30. No, i'm not full of myself here, it's the truth :)

Good for you.
I have much more respect for people such as yourself who have invested time, effort and money in taking control of your own education.
Undoubtedly you will have learned far more than could have been imparted to you in what is little more than a state indoctrination piss up centre, ie a university.
I have also educated myself and hold 3 higher level diplomas, all at my own expense and achieved whilst working for a living.
People who are serious about education will educate themselves and not rely on others to do it for them.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:52 AM
University students don't get free room and board. (In England at least)

No but they get a subsidised education at the tax payers expense and a student loan need only be repaid when a graduate earns more than a specific salary level. I would say that was more than a fair deal.
And yet they still have TIME and MONEY for booze and fags.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 10:59 AM
maybe you should go back to school and learn how to troll

So says a kike troll who enters a thread just for the sake of making an asinine trollish comment that does nothing to further the debate.

Don Quixote
01-27-2007, 11:43 AM
This old anti-student/academia thing is little more than envy.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 01:01 PM
This old anti-student/academia thing is little more than envy.

There is little to be envious of. Rather it is a reaction against the false and absurd elevation of some of the most stupid elements of our society.
Let us not forget that it is rare for a university to produce free thinking individuals who question the status quo, especially these days. Most are subservient to the system that has `elevated` them. Academic Researchers also depend for their livelihoods on producing research that does not conflict with the `received`wisdom that has been dictated in advance.
Acadamic research institutions dependent on state aid likewise have an obligation not to question their paymasters.
It is the culmination of ZOG`s brainwashing, the systematic dumbing down of the population.
As we have already demonstrated those of us who are critical of university students have obtained comparable and often more worthwhile and useful qualifications through a different path way. Some like Evil Rose Buds herself have actually been to university and have seen the effects of state education on a day to day basis.
I have also interacted professionally with the products of university edjewcation and I am appalled at the calibre of the majority of graduates and undergraduates.
I am becoming more and more convinced about the value and necessity of homeschooling and have no intention of handing my daughter over to the state to be conditioned.
This conditioning starts even with playgroups who without exception have been forced to introduce political correctness. Self hatred for Aryans starts even at this stage of edjewcation.
Handing over an Aryan child to the edjewcators in my opinion is tantamount to child abuse.

Leshrac
01-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Kids (and i mean kids, like 2 to 5 years old) in england and belgium are forced to play with the non-white kids they dismiss.

Later when they see them failing in class while they're 10-12, they are told it's because "they have been discriminated against" or "that they don't know the language enough" (which is funny since they took the same route as others).

When they hit 15-18, they're fed PC bullshit about "how we're all equal" and in a viciously backstabbed way that they have to feel sorry for those people because whites have been so evil in the past and they should NOW apologize even tho they didn't have anything to do with the past. No worries about white kids arguing because they're beating their girlfriends, it's their culture and you're racist if you speak the truth about the facts.

When they're out of school they're the perfect leftist sheep that would rather die as a martyr instead of recognizing what he's been told ever since he was a child is complete bullshit. (truth hurts, especially when you're young).

Since they don't have the guts to admit they're wrong, they keep ensnaring themselves in the bullshit they live in and try to bring more people in to look like "they're so the majority so it's right".

Indoctrination :bbbat:

Vasily Zaitsev
01-27-2007, 01:19 PM
A defense of EvilRosebuds' intellectual bona fides would likely be more meaningful coming from someone who understands how natural selection accounts for speciation.

delete
01-27-2007, 01:19 PM
I see enginering, medicine and the real sciences as examples of usefull university education.

It is the humanistic and buisness varieties that I feel is little less than religion, and humanists also make up the majority of the unemployable people.

Don Quixote
01-27-2007, 01:23 PM
There is little to be envious of. Rather it is a reaction against the false and absurd elevation of some of the most stupid elements of our society.It can also be something quite good.
Let us not forget that it is rare for a university to produce free thinking individuals who question the status quo, especially these days.It depends what we are talking about here. Let's take classical philology. Without the university system, this would die and that would be an enormous loss. It doesn't seem like a great loss to the current crop of administrators who are for the large part utter philistines. The universities here are still in a time-lag (just about) so we still have a foot in the old world and its values.
Most are subservient to the system that has `elevated` them. This has always been the case - read Schopenhauer's On University Philosophy, or Nietzsche's essay 'Schopenahuer as Educator'. Its in the nature of academics to be conformists, there's nothing new in this. Academic Researchers also depend for their livelihoods on producing research that does not conflict with the `received`wisdom that has been dictated in advance.Yes and no. It all depends on the subject matter, place, people involved etc.
Acadamic research institutions dependent on state aid likewise have an obligation not to question their paymasters.Again, I dispute that as a black and white statement. Most are conformists but there is a small minority who are not. For every 20 drones, there is one independent mind.
It is the culmination of ZOG`s brainwashing, the systematic dumbing down of the population.There is dumbing down, but the frontline in that fight is in the colleges, lecture halls and classrooms, not on the sidelines.
As we have already demonstrated those of us who are critical of university students have obtained comparable and often more worthwhile and useful qualifications through a different path way. I'm afraid there are some things which the autodidact cannot acquire on his own.
Some like Evil Rose Buds herself have actually been to university and have seen the effects of state education on a day to day basis.
I have also interacted professionally with the products of university edjewcation and I am appalled at the calibre of the majority of graduates and undergraduates.I know the system very well and would have to say that again, there are some very fine people, fully aware and in agreement with what we are discussing here.
I am becoming more and more convinced about the value and necessity of homeschooling and have no intention of handing my daughter over to the state to be conditioned.Best of luck to you with that.
This conditioning starts even with playgroups who without exception have been forced to introduce political correctness. Self hatred for Aryans starts even at this stage of edjewcation.
Handing over an Aryan child to the edjewcators in my opinion is tantamount to child abuse.This is probably right, although where I am, this is not such a great problem, yet.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Kids (and i mean kids, like 2 to 5 years old) in england and belgium are forced to play with the non-white kids they dismiss.

Later when they see them failing in class while they're 10-12, they are told it's because "they have been discriminated against" or "that they don't know the language enough" (which is funny since they took the same route as others).

When they hit 15-18, they're fed PC bullshit about "how we're all equal" and in a viciously backstabbed way that they have to feel sorry for those people because whites have been so evil in the past and they should NOW apologize even tho they didn't have anything to do with the past. No worries about white kids arguing because they're beating their girlfriends, it's their culture and you're racist if you speak the truth about the facts.

When they're out of school they're the perfect leftist sheep that would rather die as a martyr instead of recognizing what he's been told ever since he was a child is complete bullshit. (truth hurts, especially when you're young).

Since they don't have the guts to admit they're wrong, they keep ensnaring themselves in the bullshit they live in and try to bring more people in to look like "they're so the majority so it's right".

Indoctrination :bbbat:

These are wise words and a true analysis of the current situation regarding edjewcation.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Leshrac again.

Isra'il Yahya
01-27-2007, 01:42 PM

Don't get me started about the kind of idiocy that is rife in the universities. The best decision I ever made was to take a long time to direct my life. I agree with Leshrac on the whole. Plenty of people in college are the future losers of tomorrah land. College would not be in my future if a degree wasn't necessary for having to be a teacher. I can only imagine what kind of crap they will put into the textbooks in five years. Gotta teach by the book or you're fired! A monkey could do a better job than some of these robots.

That's one of the reasons I'm in favor of a draft for guard and reserve units. Active duty should still be voluntary. Every 18 year old male should do 2 years as a reservist. It wouldn't interfere with their education, unless there is a HUGE war or a natural disaster in their area, they'd get free tuition, a paycheck, and the kind of maturity that can only be learned by spending quality time with a drill sergeant.

They should be put into labor batallions. Many useless college students that can use a good spirit breaking. The more aggressive people would just like to be active while getting plenty of exercise. The humanists need to get beat up and kicked around to change their perspective. The college aged gals could use some kind of civil service for a few years. Young women known to be "active" should be sent to extra time after their service duties to where they will have to see what their actions produce.

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Don't get me started about the kind of idiocy that is rife in the universities. The best decision I ever made was to take a long time to direct my life. I agree with Leshrac on the whole. Plenty of people in college are the future losers of tomorrah land. College would not be in my future if a degree wasn't necessary for having to be a teacher. I can only imagine what kind of crap they will put into the textbooks in five years. Gotta teach by the book or you're fired! A monkey could do a better job than some of these robots.

They should be put into labor batallions. Many useless college students that can use a good spirit breaking. The more aggressive people would just like to be active while getting plenty of exercise. The humanists need to get beat up and kicked around to change their perspective. The college aged gals could use some kind of civil service for a few years. Young women known to be "active" should be sent to extra time after their service duties to where they will have to see what their actions produce.

You sound like a free thinker and appreciate the problem. So in the light of this why have you volunteered to become an indoctrinator for ZOG?
Regardless of how you feel about it you will surely have no option but to do their bidding to remain working as a teacher?

EvilRosebuds
01-27-2007, 02:35 PM

Erm, how can you assume to know exactly what I've done or haven't done?

Your bit of English written craft "If you had went" should've said: "If you had been"!!! :rofl: Some student/grad you turned out to be. See my point now?

Geist
01-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Erm, how can you assume to know exactly what I've done or haven't done?

Your bit of English written craft "If you had went" should've said: "If you had been"!!! :rofl: Some student/grad you turned out to be. See my point now?

It was a. a joke, and b. you all need to lighten up.

As regards the grammar well we all make mistakes now don't we :D

The thread has turned into an interesting one I must admit, and it does raise some issues. Since universities have such a firm grip on knowledge then surely it is wiser to work within the system than to stand outside it. Throwing rocks from outside is far less effective than throwing pebbles in the middle of the room. At least that way you occasionally hit something.

EvilRosebuds
01-27-2007, 02:52 PM

Show some respect!

Don't make me laugh! Students are what I said they are, stuck up, obnoxious and a waste of space. AI was right when he said these students are the future's unemployed. They deserve zilch respect from me. Besides that they're useless and can't be bothered to do proper work or even training for real jobs in the real world.

There are only two types of real students who really deserve my respect. They are:

1. An apprentice who trains at some form of work in industry, like in plumbing or with trains for example, is a better person who wants to properly start out in life and fulfills a place in the real world of society gets all my respect.

2. A person who properly thinks about what he/she wants to do then plans it, goes on a worthwhile course knowing what he/she wants to achieve at the end, is dedicated and doesn't waste time or money and also finances his/her own course. This one also gets my respect too.

However the majority of students are stuck up middle class "uni" brats doing one of those pathetic fancy airbag courses like "women's cultural studies" DO NOT DESERVE RESPECT. They get full student grants paid for by the tax payer (i.e. ME), think he/she knows it all and the world owes them a living, drinks all the time and look like scruffy bags of dross. Typical of western decedant life. This form of student is usually left wing "revolutionary" punk who's got wealthy parents, doesn't want to work so instead goes on a stupid course for a few years. It's a parasite that should be given nothing but forced to do labour camps.

Don Quixote
01-27-2007, 03:06 PM
However the majority of students are stuck up middle class "uni" brats doing one of those pathetic fancy airbag courses like "women's cultural studies" DO NOT DESERVE RESPECT.That kind of thing should not even be in a university.
They get full student grants paid for by the tax payer (i.e. ME), think he/she knows it all and the world owes them a living, drinks all the time and look like scruffy bags of dross. Typical of western decedant life. This form of student is usually left wing "revolutionary" punk who's got wealthy parents, doesn't want to work so instead goes on a stupid course for a few years. It's a parasite that should be given nothing but forced to do labour camps.There's plenty of those and a good spell on the land might sort them out. But don't through out the baby with the bathwater.

Jimbo Gomez
01-27-2007, 03:11 PM

No you didn't, not if you're living in belgium. Unless if your parents homeschooled you and proved they were doing so crystal clear, they'd have gotten pretty high fines for yuor absence, and you'd have been placed in some school. When I was a lawyer, I had a client who kept her kids at home and suffered exactly that. Don't make up stuff in order to sound cool if it is so easily falsified.

Geist
01-27-2007, 03:24 PM
However the majority of students are stuck up middle class "uni" brats doing one of those pathetic fancy airbag courses like "women's cultural studies" DO NOT DESERVE RESPECT.

Women's studies is a minor subject to say the least. It is on the fringes of academia. I do agree its a pointless subject but its just an example of people carving out a niche for their own benefit. This goes on everywhere.

They get full student grants paid for by the tax payer (i.e. ME), think he/she knows it all and the world owes them a living, drinks all the time and look like scruffy bags of dross.

Maybe where you are students get full grants. Postgraduate fees are particularly prohibitive for anyone. I will pay close to 15,000euro over the next three years just to enrol.

Typical of western decedant life. This form of student is usually left wing "revolutionary" punk who's got wealthy parents, doesn't want to work so instead goes on a stupid course for a few years. It's a parasite that should be given nothing but forced to do labour camps.

That's a problem with modern Western culture rather than the University so. But then again even Nietzsche had a few beers from time to time as a student. :rofl: Seriously though the left-wing liberal bias stems from the more vocal element of students. Look behind them and you'll see 80% of their fellow students are too busy to man the imaginary barricades.

Leshrac
01-27-2007, 04:26 PM
No you didn't, not if you're living in belgium. Unless if your parents homeschooled you and proved they were doing so crystal clear, they'd have gotten pretty high fines for yuor absence, and you'd have been placed in some school. When I was a lawyer, I had a client who kept her kids at home and suffered exactly that. Don't make up stuff in order to sound cool if it is so easily falsified.

I did. I have been living on my own since i'm 16.

Besides, you don't have to justify if you're homeschooling or not in belgium. ;)

I know what i did. You don't. Referring to a piece of paper saying "NO YOU DIDNT CUZ THE LAW SAYS YOU COULDN'T" is pointless. It's like you pretended nobody rob banks because the law forbids it.

Jimbo Gomez
01-27-2007, 04:29 PM
You don't have to justify why you're doing it, but you do have to prove you're giving an adequate education. Stop digging, you're already in a hole.

Leshrac
01-27-2007, 04:34 PM
You don't have to justify why you're doing it, but you do have to prove you're giving an adequate education. Stop digging, you're already in a hole.

Why do you want to win this argument fest ? I quit when i was 15, got my first studio when i was 16. What's so hard to understand in that ?

You have WAY too much faith in the legal system. You refer to a law saying it's not true, yet it is. You believing me or not is of little importance.

If you want to think "oh noes the law says so", fine, it still isn't true.

But hey, asking a lawyer/former lawyer to see the differences between law and real life, what am i thinking ?

Aryan Imperium
01-27-2007, 04:53 PM

I am no expert on the Belgian educational system but I can tell you that in the UK it is simply not possible to be a lawyer until one`s mid 20s. A degree in itself is not sufficient. There is a great deal of post graduate training and examinations to be taken.As you are only 27 how long exactly were you a lawyer for?[You speek in the past tense].

Jimbo Gomez
01-27-2007, 05:00 PM
I was a lawyer for two years, and quit the job as of dec 31 2006. I studied law, and after that corporate law, then I entered the bar, then grew sick of that line of work (not for reasons you think of).

The moment you stop going to school that school notifies the proper instances. Within a few weeks the juvenile courts have a file on you.

Leshrac
01-27-2007, 05:32 PM
I was a lawyer for two years, and quit the job as of dec 31 2006. I studied law, and after that corporate law, then I entered the bar, then grew sick of that line of work (not for reasons you think of).

The moment you stop going to school that school notifies the proper instances. Within a few weeks the juvenile courts have a file on you.

Didn't happend. Your lovely system didn't work, beat it and stop trying to win something you can't.

Edit: Nice thread hijack btw

Boleslaw
01-27-2007, 05:36 PM

Yes, let's have a system similar to that of Switzerland.

Jimbo Gomez
01-27-2007, 06:01 PM
I know bullshit when I smell it Leshrac.

Leshrac
01-27-2007, 06:03 PM
I know bullshit when I smell it Leshrac.

Ok, so according to you my life has been totally different from what it actually was because a piece of paper says "it was this this and this" ?

You have much to learn about life.

Non-whites rob/mug elders all day long and don't get arrested. WHY ? The law says they should. I didn't get in trouble for dumping school. WHY ? The law says i should.

The funniest fact here is that you're older than me and still believe in that legal bullshit.

Jimbo Gomez
01-27-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm not going to bicker with you any further about this. Your story as posted here is a lie. Claim you are a billionaire astronaut for all I care, but don't get cranky when people point out the fallacies in your story.

Leshrac
01-27-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm not going to bicker with you any further about this. Your story as posted here is a lie. Claim you are a billionaire astronaut for all I care, but don't get cranky when people point out the fallacies in your story.

I didn't post lies. You are a fool who tried to dismiss what i said based on a piece of paper. I said that your beloved system doesn't work and hasn't worked in my case.

You failed at your own silly game and now try to pose as the winner claiming what i said is a lie, again.

As far as the bullshit comment goes, i will now smell it when your name appears in a thread.

Again you show the caliber of system-suckers. You are so full of yourself it's not even funny.

Hermetic
01-27-2007, 07:14 PM
The best gig for the people who take P.C theology courses like womens studies or nigger american studies.etc Is to get the PHD and become a professer and make the good money. Beyond that I don't see much of a future beyond starbucks. Reading thought my texts most of the termology used is pure frankfurt school wordcrafting in fact the whole theme is purely social marxism theology. My one professor is a feminist too, infact all of them are feminists even the males ones.lol

Jimbo Gomez
01-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Yes, those faculties are self sustaining useless microcosmoses.

Heavens to Betsy
01-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Statistically university graduates earn more than non-graduates. So they must be doing something right.

I don't know where all this 'you'll end up in starbucks/mc donalds' nonsense comes from. I already have a better job than a low-wage no-satus McJob. I find it difficult to imagine my employbility will drop after my finals this summer.

Geist
01-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Statistically university graduates earn more than non-graduates. So they must be doing something right.

I don't know where all this 'you'll end up in starbucks/mc donalds' nonsense comes from. I already have a better job than a low-wage no-satus McJob. I find it difficult to imagine my employbility will drop after my finals this summer.

Sounds like cultural Marxist Frankfurt school double speak to me.

Isra'il Yahya
01-28-2007, 01:42 AM
You sound like a free thinker and appreciate the problem. So in the light of this why have you volunteered to become an indoctrinator for ZOG?
Regardless of how you feel about it you will surely have no option but to do their bidding to remain working as a teacher?

Leaving the country withing 4 - 5 years. I've resolved not to do regular teaching at a "school", but I'll have to put up with the bullshit for long enough.

Aryan Imperium
01-28-2007, 11:02 AM

Statistically this may have been relevant 20 years ago but not anymore. With Blair`s intention of dumbing down education and putting 50% of school leavers through university this has the inevitable effect of reducing the quality of undergraduates. I can tell you that from my professional interactions with graduates many of them have less than what I call average intelligence and their educational qualifications are of little relevance in the world of work. A signifant number have less than adequate basic skills.
The vast majority of them choose courses without any occupational goal in mind. This is surely a waste of resources? What does it achieve apart from having highly qualified burger flippers?