PDA

View Full Version : Are Jews white?

Leonard Smalls
01-28-2007, 08:18 AM
This has been debated back and forth enough here so let's take a poll.

Are (Ashkenazi) Jews white?

I've limited this to the Ashkenazi only since all the hubbub seems to revolve around them.

And, mods, no adding a 'Don't care' option like a certain someone did to the Holocaust poll.

Scryllak
01-28-2007, 10:13 AM
I choose 'Don't care' anyway.

Jake Featherston
01-28-2007, 10:22 AM
I voted 'No.'

Ashkenazi Jews are a lot like Persians, in that while technically not White, they are very close, and we could probably just squint and call them "close enough" for reasons of humanitarian concern and avoidance of social disruption IF they would behave themselves. Unfortunately, Jews are such a poorly behaved tribal unit (poorly behaved in terms of their association with the memes of liberalism, neo-"conservatism," Bolshevism & Trotskyism, multiculturalism, mass Third World immigration, homosexualism, anti-Western hatred, etc.) that frankly, even if they were White, we'd have to seriously consider deporting or otherwise dealing with them as a hostile, destructive demographic within our midst. If Irish people behaved like the Jews, I'd tell everyone I was Scottish.

Winston
01-28-2007, 12:55 PM
They're white as soon as they stop giving active support, or support through indifference, to the anti-white efforts of their powerful organized groups. The ball is in their court.

Sulla the Dictator
01-28-2007, 07:32 PM
There is absolutely no realistic argument that the Jews are not 'white', as far as that word goes.

koch curve
01-28-2007, 07:36 PM
I voted 'No.'

Ashkenazi Jews are a lot like Persians, in that while technically not White, they are very close, and we could probably just squint and call them "close enough" for reasons of humanitarian concern and avoidance of social disruption IF they would behave themselves. Unfortunately, Jews are such a poorly behaved tribal unit (poorly behaved in terms of their association with the memes of liberalism, neo-"conservatism," Bolshevism & Trotskyism, multiculturalism, mass Third World immigration, homosexualism, anti-Western hatred, etc.) that frankly, even if they were White, we'd have to seriously consider deporting or otherwise dealing with them as a hostile, destructive demographic within our midst. If Irish people behaved like the Jews, I'd tell everyone I was Scottish.

aside from the fact that they are for all intents and purposes genetically indistinguishable from polish people. :rolleyes:

but even aside from that, what do you suggest we do? excommunicate all communists and homosexuals from the white category due to their political beliefs? im an ashkenazi jew and yet i dont adhere to or identify with a single one of the schools of thought you just mentioned, does this make me not a jew either? maybe we should stop defining ethnic groups by generalized sterotypes, and begin to classify them by their genetic composition.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
01-28-2007, 08:17 PM
There is absolutely no realistic argument that the Jews are not 'white', as far as that word goes.
Exactly. If you define "white" without a double standard, either jews are white, or Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans also aren't.

Obviously religion has nothing to do with genetics, so this "european chrisdom descendant" is not a valid definition of white. Obviously europe is a continent, composed of mediterranean, nordics, and eastern europeans, so there is no such thing as a genetic "european" so to speak. So that is out. The only definition left is a pure caucasian, with no detectable non-caucasian blood (Note that not all arabs apply, as many are mixed with negroid blood). If you go by this defintion (and its the ONLY correct definition) jews fit into the description. I'm sorry if you find it convenient to avoid this fact. I'm sorry if reality doesn't fit in with your viewpoint. No person who understands biology makes the statement that jews are not white. If you make that statement, it automatically means you are playing politics.

Jews are not nordic, usually. But there are many people who are white, who are not nordic. If you count these people as white, jews are indisputably white. This has already been determined, and there is no debate or grey area here.

Vasily Zaitsev
01-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Accepting Jews as "white" means either not hating them anymore or moving your ethnopolitics beyond the blame game.

And where's the fun in that?

Starr
01-28-2007, 09:13 PM
I really don't know how to answer this. There are certainly many that at least, physically are indistinguishable from whites and then there are others who just have that "look" that you can definitely spot.

Ashkenazi Jews are a lot like Persians, in that while technically not White, they are very close

I'll agree with this.

01-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Even the jews who are distinguishable are still within the greater range of "white."

Russians and Germans are distinguishable from each other. The fact they are doesn't make either of them non-white. Same for jews who "look jewish."

Winston
01-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Of course, when I consider this rather imperfect term 'white', I am thinking about more than some silly is-their-skin-the-right-shade are-their-features-caucasian-enough simplicity. Of course Jews are white by these standards.

01-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Just admit jews are white and find a new term to describe whatever you are thinking about then...

Winston
01-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Just admit jews are white and find a new term to describe whatever you are thinking about then...

Relax. You're white, alright? ;)

Nyx
01-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Ashkenazi Jews are a lot like Persians, in that while technically not White, they are very close.Persians are white. Ashakenazi Jews are up to 55% genetically the same as their host populations. The other part of their ancestry, of course, is Semitic. Semites are racially indistinguishable from Indo-Mediterraneans. And then, do not Ashkenazi Jews read the same books as white people, watch the same films as white people, listen to the same music as white people, speak the same language as white people, and so on? Culturally, they are just as white as the average white person.

They're white as soon as they stop giving active support, or support through indifference, to the anti-white efforts of their powerful organized groups. The ball is in their court.'Whiteness' is quite independent of political affiliation. Or do you think that white gentiles who support the same political movements are not white?

Yon
01-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Ashkenazi Jews are swarthy asiatics.

Starr
01-29-2007, 12:19 AM
'Whiteness' is quite independent of political affiliation. Or do you think that white gentiles who support the same political movements are not white?

Yes, it is. however, jews who support certain anti-white policies do so as someone who, many times, see themselves as separate or different then the white population, which is not true of white gentiles who support the same policies. This, of course, does not have an actual bearing on their whiteness or lack thereof, but them seeing themselves as a "minority" is the difference as I see it.

Even the jews who are distinguishable are still within the greater range of "white."

The ones who are distinguishable have a touch(though it is very slight, most of the time) of a non-European appearance.

01-29-2007, 12:22 AM
That's what I was just getting at.

There is no such thing as a european appearance, unless you are talking about nordic. So I'm willing to accept that. But then admit that southern europeans don't have a "european" appearance.

Starr
01-29-2007, 12:25 AM

There is no such thing as a european appearance, unless you are talking about nordic. So I'm willing to accept that. But then admit that southern europeans don't have a "european" appearance.

There are southern Europeans who have the same "look" yes. I have mentioned before that my cousin, whose dad is a darker Italian type, looks identical to Jerry Seinfeld and therefore could very easily be mistaken for a jew.

01-29-2007, 12:29 AM
Yeah I think its fair to say jews are not "aryan" as in Germanic. But neither are slavs (in most cases) and neitiher are southern europeans.

On the other hand, its completely unfair and politically motivated, to use the term white and exclude jews from it.

And on the term Aryan, the word Iran comes from the word Aryan. The South Asian Indians considered themselves Aryan. According to the real Ayans, Germans are NOT Aryan.

Leonard Smalls
01-29-2007, 12:33 AM
Of course, when I consider this rather imperfect term 'white', I am thinking about more than some silly is-their-skin-the-right-shade are-their-features-caucasian-enough simplicity. Of course Jews are white by these standards.

Go ahead and vote yes. It'll make you feel better.:)

Dances with Wolves
01-29-2007, 12:43 AM
I guess we need to define what "White" is. Persians are white? Not by European standards. BTW I have a high respect for Persians, that does not mean I consider them white, as in European.

Osmium14
01-29-2007, 01:04 AM
Genetic evidence that Jews are not White.

In addition to oral tradition and copious historical evidence, the genetic evidence stands firmly behind the common ancestry of both Ashkenazim and Sephardim in the Near East, and against any non-Jewish origin for either of these groups. Below are a collection of scientific journal articles including abstracts available worldwide on Pubmed and Medline.
Jewish and middle eastern non-jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes.

Hammer MF, Redd AJ, Wood ET, Bonner MR, Jarjanazi H, Karafet T, Santachiara-Benerecetti S, Oppenheim A, Jobling MA, Jenkins T, Ostrer H, Bonne-Tamir B

Laboratory of Molecular Systematics and Evolution, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721; Department of Genetics, Universita degli Studi di Pavia, Pavia 27100, Italy; Hadassah Medical School, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem 91120, Israel.

[Medline record in process]

Haplotypes constructed from Y-chromosome markers were used to trace the paternal origins of the Jewish Diaspora. A set of 18 biallelic polymorphisms was genotyped in 1,371 males from 29 populations, including 7 Jewish (Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Kurdish, Near Eastern, Yemenite, and Ethiopian) and 16 non-Jewish groups from similar geographic locations. The Jewish populations were characterized by a diverse set of 13 haplotypes that were also present in non-Jewish populations from Africa, Asia, and Europe. A series of analyses was performed to address whether modern Jewish Y-chromosome diversity derives mainly from a common Middle Eastern source population or from admixture with neighboring non-Jewish populations during and after the Diaspora. Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level. Admixture estimates suggested low levels of European Y-chromosome gene flow into Ashkenazi and Roman Jewish communities. A multidimensional scaling plot placed six of the seven Jewish populations in a relatively tight cluster that was interspersed with Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations, including Palestinians and Syrians. Pairwise differentiation tests further indicated that these Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations were not statistically different. The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora.

PMID: 10801975, UI: 20300976
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2000 Jun 6;97(12):6769-74

01-29-2007, 01:10 AM
Southern Europeans and sephardic jews, all being mediterranean, share dna. Genetic evidence proves this.

The fact that there are also mediterraneans in white Africa (apartheid) and the middle east in no way "proves" jews aren't white.

Add that to the fact that ashkenazi jews range from 55 to 100 percent non-sephardic and your argument is essentially refuted.

Der Sozialist
01-29-2007, 01:12 AM
Southern Europeans and sephardic jews, all being mediterranean, share dna. Genetic evidence proves this.

The fact that there are also mediterraneans in white Africa (apartheid) and the middle east in no way "proves" jews aren't white.

Add that to the fact that ashkenazi jews range from 55 to 100 percent non-sephardic and your argument is essentially refuted.
Your own sources stated that the origination of >50% of Jewish mtDNA is unaccounted for. So, your statements are highly misleading.

01-29-2007, 01:15 AM
I know of no sources which I have shown that shown that argue against this, but if they do, they are wrong. I'll tell you that much.

Der Sozialist
01-29-2007, 01:19 AM
I know of no sources
You provided me a source that claimed that certain haplogroups (mtDNA) were of unknown origination and this amounted to a certain percentage greater than 50%. I posted the excerpt, and bolded it, and you did not refute it. For the life of me, I cannot remember what the thread was called—perhaps you do?

01-29-2007, 01:35 AM
What you have to take into account, is that many zionists desparately want to seem more "middle-eastern." So they don't take random samples, and skew data, and bias things things to cover up what eastern european heritage they have.

Most studies on jews are done by these types. To them, its "unknown." But most people not blinded by that ideology of zionism can connect the dots.

Kodos
01-29-2007, 02:44 AM
I voted 'No.'

The Semitic blood and swarthiness is thinner then with most Persians.

Nemo
01-29-2007, 06:39 PM

Southern Europeans are European, jews are not,their is no one phenotype for SE, and their is no one phenotype for NE., both groups come with varying phenotypes and are similar to each other depending on the individual

Genetically if the jews are white, so are the Arabs, jews are a semitic race, and Ashkenazi's are from an Asian/turkic tribe originally

Jews are the genetic brothers of the Palestinians, Lebenese etc.......

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/history-of-love/Jews-Arabs-genetic-brothers.htm

Ashkenazi jews some say that they came from the Khazars an asian/turkic tribe, this is a new finding and research done on the Ashkenazi, either way they did not originate in Europe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/14/science/14gene.html?ex=1294894800&en=6d17edde09ca32a0&ei=5089&partner=rssyahoo&emc=rss

01-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Southrern Europeans are European, jews are not,their is no one phenotype for SE, and theirr is no one phenotype for NE.

Genetically if the jews are white, so are the Arabs, jews are a semitic race, and Ashkenazi's are from an Asian/turkic tribe originally

Jews are the genetic brothers of the Palestinians, Lebenese etc.......

This is absolutely false btw. This idea that southern europeans are interchanable with northern europeans but sephardic jews are not interchangeable with southern europeans. It's completely biologically incorrect.

Nemo
01-29-2007, 07:11 PM
This is absolutely false btw. This idea that southern europeans are interchanable with northern europeans but sephardic jews are not interchangeable with southern europeans. It's completely biologically incorrect.

I am of Southern Euro heritage, but most people think I am of NE heritage because of my phenotype, and their are people of NE heritage who look like they are from the South, their is no one dynamic phenotype for the North or the South, unless you use stereotyping.

In America their are thousands of intermarriages between Northern and Southern Euros, especially with Italians, in my family alone I have about 20 second cousins who are a mixture of Italian with Irish, German etc.

01-29-2007, 07:55 PM
I am of Southern Euro heritage, but most people think I am of NE heritage because of my phenotype, and their are people of NE heritage who look like they are from the South, their is no one dynamic phenotype for the North or the South, unless you use stereotyping.
What is your point? There are a few jews who look nordic too. But this is the exception, and not the rule.

Nemo
01-29-2007, 08:35 PM
What is your point? There are a few jews who look nordic too. But this is the exception, and not the rule.

Nordic is a stereotype, many NE don;t even have that phenotype unless you believe in nordicisim.

Jews and SE Italians, S.french Spanish(Spain)etc are a genetically different from jews, I put a link which shows that jews and Arabs are genetic brothers,, SE are not.

You dismiss this study which was a scientific study, the BBC had the original study on their web site, but when my computer crashed I lost the link.

I put up scientific data to back up what I say, but because you don't want to accept it you say it is untrue. all you say is just hearsay.

The jewish people are a semitic race, why do you think they call their enemies anti-Semitic for.

You are just using arguments that nordicists use to prove an untruth about SE

SE and jews are different people genetically, even a white looking jew has different facial features then other whites, most have semitic features.

I am not somebody just making accusations about jews, but I show you that scientific data is saying it, I am only repeating it.

Nyx
01-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Yes, it is. however, jews who support certain anti-white policies do so as someone who, many times, see themselves as separate or different then the white population, which is not true of white gentiles who support the same policies."Jews who support certain anti-white policies" are a minority of the Jewish population. Neither is there any evidence that the majority of those Jews identify themselves as nonwhite. And even if such evidence could be furnished, whiteness is a racial characteristic independent of self-identification.

The ones who are distinguishable have a touch(though it is very slight, most of the time) of a non-European appearance.What facial characteristics, not shared by Indo-Mediterraneans generally, are indicative of their nonwhite racial ancestry?

Starr
01-30-2007, 02:34 AM
[QUOTE=Neo-Galtonian]"Jews who support certain anti-white policies" are a minority of the Jewish population.

Jews who have promoted and pushed for certain policies and have had the power to help make those policies a reality are a small percentage of the jewish population, yes. But I do believe it would be incorrect to say that a small percentage of jews support those policies. Those policies are, after all, something that is sold to them as being good for them or to their benefit.

Neither is there any evidence that the majority of those Jews identify themselves as nonwhite.

Many jews identify as jews, which see themselves as different or seperate from whites, correct?

And even if such evidence could be furnished, whiteness is a racial characteristic independent of self-identification.

Agreed. Many whites see themselves as a part of "the human race." and would reject the racial classification of white as racist. And this does not make them racially "less white", obviously. The idea of what you are saying becomes problematic, however, if the people you refer to separate themselves and work against the interests of the larger white population.(which both many jews and also those diversity loving white gentiles do)

What facial characteristics, not shared by Indo-Mediterraneans generally, are indicative of their nonwhite racial ancestry?

This will sound like a cop-out, certainly, but it is not really about characteristics that I can pick out, it is an entire look which is just different from Europeans.

01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
But I do believe it would be incorrect to say that a small percentage of jews support those policies.
Most gentile whites support these policies too. It's a big hill to climb for race realists. It isn't just the jews.

Many jews identify as jews, which see themselves as different or seperate from whites, correct?
Not necessarily. Italians may consider themselves Italians, Germans may consider themselves Germans. These ethnicities are simply different parts of the same biological subspecies...the white race.

Der Sozialist
01-30-2007, 02:41 AM
These ethnicities are simply different parts of the same biological subspecies...the white race.
There is no such thing as the "White Race"—the definition varies extremely from person to person, country to country. Usually, it is a misnomer for someone of European ethnicity.

Kodos
01-30-2007, 03:04 AM
Most gentile whites support these policies too. It's a big hill to climb for race realists. It isn't just the jews.

Not necessarily. Italians may consider themselves Italians, Germans may consider themselves Germans. These ethnicities are simply different parts of the same biological subspecies...the white race.

Only wasp and to some degree kraut americans (a few waspified micks) consider themself totally generic white american... the rest of you are just visiting.

Helios Panoptes
01-30-2007, 03:09 AM
There is no such thing as the "White Race"—the definition varies extremely from person to person, country to country. Usually, it is a misnomer for someone of European ethnicity.

That is true. On any forum where the question arises "which peoples qualify as white?" a debate will rage for pages without ever coming near a resolution or general consensus. It is a worthless taxon.

01-30-2007, 03:12 AM
This is why I prefer the term caucasian. There is no bs'ing around with that term. There is no politics. It is purely scientific.

I think most people know what white is. I think the debate you hear is from a discredited minority of people who try to scream very loudly on online forums.

Nemo
01-30-2007, 02:45 PM
The people who scream the loudest about who is white or not, are the ones who sub-consciously are insecure about their own purity,Like the nordicists, so they use a false analogy to prove they are the whitest, when in fact they are not. I have seen many photos of these proclaimed purists on Stormfront etc, and many of them it is questionable about how pure they are.

01-30-2007, 03:38 PM
The people who scream the loudest about who is white or not, are the ones who sub-consciously are insecure about their own purity,Like the nordicists, so they use a false analogy to prove they are the whitest, when in fact they are not. I have seen many photos of these proclaimed purists on Stormfront etc, and many of them it is questionable about how pure they are.
but you just did the same thing about jews, so you are a hypocrite. You don't like being falsely told you are not white, but you do the exact same thing to other people. If anything, you should learn from the experience instead of repeating it.

Jim West
01-30-2007, 05:41 PM
No one in the WN milieu has ever properly defined what a "jew" -as opposed to a "white" - is (except for Ward Kendall, Founder of HEARTLAND (http://www.wardkendall.com/) and internationally published pro-white author) Taking into account that non-white admixture increases by incremental degrees as one proceeds downward from Northern Europe towards Southern Europe, there nevertheless exists a continuum of "whiteness" that extends from Northernmost Norway to Southernmost
Spain. One may ask: are some Europeans "whiter" than others? The answer is: yes. Some are. And this means not only whiter in appearance, ie, fairer complexions and skintones, but also "whiter" from a genetic standpoint, ie, having less DNA "markers" of non-white admixture within them.

In simpler terms, European whites exist along a continuum of "whiteness", meaning there is no "one shade of whiteness fits all". Thus, ironically, we whites are truly the most diverse race of all, in that we represent all possible hair colors, all possible eye colors, and all possible shades of skin tones that fall within the accepted boundaries of what a white person is.

So, is a "jew" always to be considered a "non-white"? Well, except for the vomitous, irrational rage spewed out incessantly by the Neo-Nutzis, the Krude Klutz Klan, and the beer-guzzlin' (fore) Skins, the answer is 'no'. This is because saner, far more powerful minds (like mine) have long come to the pragmatic realization that if whites with 1/16 American Indian blood can (and should) be accepted into the white fold, or Spaniards with 1/16 Arabic blood can (and should) be accepted into the white fold, then it follows logically that those with 1/16 jewish blood can (and should) be allowed into the white fold, even if their last name is Bergstein or Primakov.

There are a great many advantages in following this far more rational approach to strengthening our fight for the preservation of white America than can be discussed here. Suffice to say that HEARTLAND is on the cutting edge of this new approach and believes there are others who see its advantages as well.

As explained here, in The Kendall Proclamation of 2006, allowing whites with small amounts of jew admixture will do our Cause no harm:
http://www.wardkendall.com/header-bars-for-each-section/article-2-bar.gif

Any North American individual whose root ancestry is originally of European stock is qualified to be considered white, as commonly defined by that term in Western society. Qualification will be based upon commonly accepted Caucasian physical characteristics, ranging from those typically found among Nordid, Alpinid, and Mediterranid Europeans, from blue-eyed, to green-eyed, to brown-eyed, from fair-haired, to medium-haired, to dark-haired, all stretched along a vast continuum of complexions commonly found throughout Northern, Central, and Southern Europe.

On rare occasion, these same physical characteristics may be found within individuals from beyond the traditional borders of Europe and Russia, and, under these specific circumstances, said individuals would thus qualify for inclusion as white.

In addition, those of European ancestry from the former European colonies of Africa, South America, Asia, New Zealand, and Australia now living in North America would, of course, be qualified for membership, as well as those from Europe and Russia itself.

Let it be further stated that some whites may have traces of non-European ancestry that, nonetheless, will be permissible to a degree and thus wisely ignored, provided said traces do not, upon reasonable examination by any random observer, cause such an observer to immediately and unequivocally perceive such an individual as being of clearly mixed-race ancestry. This rule would apply to those whites with slight traces of American Indian blood, or other non-white blood, including Jewish blood, provided that such traces are not visually evident in said individual.

Admittedly, this method of inclusion/exclusion is not inviolate in accuracy, but, generally speaking, it can be stated to a large degree of certainty that whites know other whites when they see them, just as Mongoloid Asians know other Mongoloid Asians and Negroid Africans know other Negroid Africans. If, on the other hand, a stray individual of questionable racial pedigree should, on rare occasion, make it into our racial family, it is of no more significance to our overall racial health than when the waters of the Atlantic merge and blend and coalesce along the outer edges of the Pacific; in neither case will such superficial contact significantly effect the greater body of the entity it touches, and that is all that matters. So, let us not quibble from here on about these peripheral matters, and henceforth agree, as united white nationalists, to set them aside.

Finally, let us unite in the goal of improving the white race through genetics and science, to further refine what we are both physically and mentally, so that we may one day become greater yet, until our destiny is without limit, and the Stars above truly lie within our grasp.

This paradigm shift in WN strategy is the new clarion call for those who would rather win this war rather than march around like some pot-bellied Bill White mental-case seeking out narcissistic attention from the news media, or burning crosses in a midnight-darkened cow pasture, or following some alcoholic loner and his "gimme sum freakin' money!" sidekick.

These people and their organizations are circle-jerk freak shows, and anyone belonging to them should be ashamed.

Summation: some individuals with jewish blood of very limited amounts should be welcomed into the WN movement, provided that they consider themselves white (and look it) and do not practice Judaism in any way, shape, or form. Secondly, those that are accepted into our Cause should have their jewish surnames legally changed to a European surname of their choosing, since, by rights, they ARE mostly of European heritage anyway, and thus are reestablishing their lost European roots. I believe that a 15/16 white man, bearing the unfortunate surname of a true jew, will be agreeable to this, as proud proof that he has truly given his allegiance to our white family.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/heartlandusa/white-star-white-background-with-2.gif

"Long May The White Star of Our People Lead Us Forward, Ever Forward!"

Nemo
01-30-2007, 05:41 PM
but you just did the same thing about jews, so you are a hypocrite. You don't like being falsely told you are not white, but you do the exact same thing to other people. If anything, you should learn from the experience instead of repeating it.

I said jews were a semitic race, and main stream jews acknowledge that, if they did not, then why do they label people anti semites for?

If their origins are not from the middle east, which they are going back to ancient times, then what claim do they have on Israel, how could Israel be their home land, you are the hypicrite, you claim Israel but then you say you are not semitic people, you talk out of both sides of your mouth, and then decide what side of the mouth the listner is to believe.

I live among a lot of jews here in NYC, and every one admits that they are semitic, if you are ashamed of being semitic say so, but don't distort the truth with lies.

As far as white and Semitic goes, that has always been debatle among certain people, but you can't show me where I said jews are not white, all I ever said is that jews were a semitic people, so it is you who is assuming that if your semitic, then you are not white, I have never on this thread said that.

I live like I said among a lot of jews, and not from books but from experience, that jews come in varying phenotypes, some are fair skinned with light hair, some have darker features, and some you coud mistake for Arabs, it all depends on their blood lines, because over the ages jews have mixed with different people.

As an example on my block is this jewish guy who is fair skinned has blond hair and blue eyes, my other neighbor who is jewish, whos mother came from Russia over 80 years ago, his father is dead so I never saw what he looked like, when I fiirst met him I thought he was an Arab, I worked for him in his telemarkiting business for about 2 years.

My claims are made by scientific research and experience living amog jews, not by hearsay and propaganda or anti-semitic literature.

Omniel
01-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Agreed. If we consider Whiteness to only encapsulate White European-ness, then any truly White Jew would therefore have no 'birthright' to Israeli citizenship. If Jews are White, then what on earth is the Jewish claim to Israel? What is the point of the Right of Return that was granted upon diaspora Jews soon after the inception of Israel?

I would be curious to find out if my own genetic pattern maps best to a Semitic or a White model, but my understanding is that there is a lot of the Middle East in Jews, and therefore not so much of the White European. Obviously this varies from person to person, but in terms of ethnic homelands, either Jews are White Euro enough to belong in Europe, or they are Middle Eastern enough to belong in Israel. The two are mutually exclusive.

01-30-2007, 06:04 PM
If we consider Whiteness to only encapsulate White European-ness,
If you did this you would be wrong. Are the caucasian Africans on the white side of apartheid not white now? Also, semetic is a linguistic term, and the similarity between semetic mediterranians and other mediterranians is irrefutable.

Omniel
01-30-2007, 06:16 PM
If you did this you would be wrong. Are the caucasian Africans on the white side of apartheid not white now? Also, semetic is a linguistic term, and the similarity between semetic mediterranians and other mediterranians is irrefutable.
The South African Whites are of White European origin (primarily Dutch) are they not?

Semitic, whatever you want to call it then, Of Middle Eastern Origin. Despite a considerable amount of intermarriage with White Europeans, don't most Jews mostly originate genetically in the Middle East?

Nyx
01-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Jews who have promoted and pushed for certain policies and have had the power to help make those policies a reality are a small percentage of the jewish population, yes. But I do believe it would be incorrect to say that a small percentage of jews support those policies."I do believe" is a poor substitute for "surveys show that". This isn't relevant anyway.

Many jews identify as jews, which see themselves as different or seperate from whites, correct?Evidence?

Agreed. Many whites see themselves as a part of "the human race." and would reject the racial classification of white as racist. And this does not make them racially "less white", obviously.This refutes the idea that the racial origins of Jews are determined by their political persuasions.

The idea of what you are saying becomes problematic, however, if the people you refer to separate themselves and work against the interests of the larger white population.No, they don't.

This will sound like a cop-out, certainly,Yes, it does.

01-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Despite a considerable amount of intermarriage with White Europeans, don't most Jews mostly originate genetically in the Middle East?

If you map the dna of a sephardic jew, it is mediterranean. If you map the dna of a southern european, it is mediterranean. The middle east is a geographic area. If you go against me, you are against science

And the white africans are not mainly dutch, they are mainly mediterranean.

So no, your point is not valid that a geographic location and a language and religion automatically makes people non-white. Not valid. Inaccurate. False. Rejected. BUZZ. However I want to say it.

Omniel
01-30-2007, 06:32 PM
So no, your point is not valid that a geographic location and a language and religion automatically makes people non-white. Not valid. Inaccurate. False. Rejected. BUZZ. However I want to say it.
Okay, you said it, BUZZ, False, etcetera What about this though?

Jews and Arabs are 'genetic brothers' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/742430.stm)

I'd like to know your view on that.

01-30-2007, 06:33 PM
You can just as easily say Italians and arabs are genetic brothers.

Some arabs are white. But other arabs have mixed with negroid blood due to the rise of islam.

Omniel
01-30-2007, 06:35 PM

Do most Italians originate genetically in the Middle East?

01-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Again this a geographical area. It has nothing to do with dna.

But yes, its quite likely. If you go back far enough.

Omniel
01-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Again this a geographical area. It has nothing to do with dna.

But yes, its quite likely. If you go back far enough.
So what's your view of the article I linked to which stated:

They may have their differences but Jews and Arabs share a common genetic heritage that stretches back thousands of years.
The striking similarities in their biology have just been revealed in a study of over 1,300 men in almost 30 countries worldwide.

Scientists compared the men's Y chromosomes, the tiny structures within cells that carry the genetic instructions that tell a developing foetus to become a boy.

The comparison also showed that Jews have successfully resisted having their gene pool diluted, despite having lived among non-Jews for thousands of years in what is commonly known as the Diaspora - the time since 556 BC when Jews migrated out of Palestine.

01-30-2007, 07:14 PM
My response is the typical.

It is that these elements are more frequent then you think in the non-jewish population, yet you still consider these non-jews to be white.

It would also include that most scholars admit that ashkenazi jews 55-100% non-sephardic (sephardics are the originals) depending on the individual jew.

Omniel
01-30-2007, 07:53 PM
My response is the typical.

It is that these elements are more frequent then you think in the non-jewish population, yet you still consider these non-jews to be white.

It would also include that most scholars admit that ashkenazi jews 55-100% non-sephardic (sephardics are the originals) depending on the individual jew.
It sounds like this is this the same as saying that mixed-race negro-whites are actually White. If not, why not?

01-30-2007, 08:18 PM
No.

This is the difference
negro
http://files.myopera.com/SorinPetcu/albums/93121/thumbs/negro.jpg_thumb.jpg

vs
mediterranean arab
http://www.pngo-project.org/images/Photogallery/Arab%20Bethlehem%20Relhabilitation%20Center.JPG

The arab here is white to begin with. Many people in southern europe have similar dna. You consider them white. So why does having mediterranean dna makes jews non-white? Mediterranean dna IS NOT NEGRO DNA. The fact that many arabs have since the departure of the jew mixed with negros does not make jews less white.

In fact, many ashkenazi LEVITES are 100% eastern european. The cohens tend to be mixed with sephardics, but who cares, even sephardics are as white as southern europeans.

It's very rare for a jew not be white. The ethiopian jews and a few converts are the only counterexamples.

Der Sozialist
01-30-2007, 08:49 PM
In fact, many ashkenazi LEVITES are 100% eastern european.

Source...............................

01-30-2007, 08:52 PM
sigh

there are plenty. My first google search already confirmed it that ashkenazi levites have more haplotypes that cohens don't have. I don't have time for this der socialist, you can research this yourself.

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Articles/Story1387.html
They say that 52 percent of Levites of Ashkenazi origin have a particular genetic signature that originated in Central Asia, although it is also found less frequently in the Middle East.

This was my first result on a google search, and I've seen this before. Central Asia pretty much is similar to Russia. East Asia would be China.

Nemo
01-30-2007, 09:00 PM

No you can't, the sub-saharan in Italians does not exists, and is small in the minority that have it, Italians are not semitic people and are European Indo-European.

I put a scientific link which proves that jews and Arabs are genetic brothers, jews are born that way, any Arabic dna in the Italian population is small and only a minority show it in the total population, and 1000 years ago most of the mixed in Sicily were killed by the invasion of the Viking/Normans who invaded Sicily and occupied it for over 100 years

Scientific evidence shows that Italian and jews dna are far,far different.

Viking/Norman invasion of Sicily

Meanwhile, for several generations, some footloose Normans had been drifting into Italy. By the time duke William was taking England, other Norman lords were making their own conquests in southern Italy and Sicily, clearing out the Byzantines, Lombards, and Moslems. These Normans established a kingdom which would endure until the mid-19th century, covering southern Italy and called the kingdom of Naples and Sicily. This was done with papal encouragement, as the Normans not only subdued the Lombards and expelled the Greeks and Arabs from Italy, but served as a useful balance against the Italian nobles who had designs on the pope's lands. As with England, the Normans in Italy eventually went native and became Italians.

Stop playing the old Italian Game and comparing Italians to jews, we have different dna, and Italians are not a semitic race, but the jews are.

01-30-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm sorry if it offends you, and I know how it feels to want to be something you are not, but facts are facts, and sephardic jews and southern europeans are similar in dna.

Did you know French Canadians get tay-sachs almost as much as ashkenazi jews?

Nemo
01-30-2007, 09:06 PM
No.

This is the difference
negro
http://files.myopera.com/SorinPetcu/albums/93121/thumbs/negro.jpg_thumb.jpg

vs
mediterranean arab
http://www.pngo-project.org/images/Photogallery/Arab%20Bethlehem%20Relhabilitation%20Center.JPG

The arab here is white to begin with. Many people in southern europe have similar dna. You consider them white. So why does having mediterranean dna makes jews non-white? Mediterranean dna IS NOT NEGRO DNA. The fact that many arabs have since the departure of the jew mixed with negros does not make jews less white.

In fact, many ashkenazi LEVITES are 100% eastern european. The cohens tend to be mixed with sephardics, but who cares, even sephardics are as white as southern europeans.

It's very rare for a jew not be white. The ethiopian jews and a few converts are the only counterexamples.

No Southern Euros. look like him, but you will find many jews in the world that look like him

Do any of these Italians look like that Arab jew you put up

http://digilander.iol.it/C4LiG0L4/Cesena.html

Der Sozialist
01-30-2007, 09:07 PM
sigh

This was my first result on a google search, and I've seen this before. Central Asia pretty much is similar to Russia. East Asia would be China.

This is nonsense.

01-30-2007, 09:08 PM
Since you don't know geography, here's a look. Russia absolutely has a central asian side of it.

http://www.indiana.edu/~afghan/maps/central_asia_map.jpg

Nemo
01-30-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm sorry if it offends you, and I know how it feels to want to be something you are not, but facts are facts, and sephardic jews and southern europeans are similar in dna.

Put up scientific data to prove your ignorant comments, Sephardic jews have Spanish and Semitic dna

01-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Spaniards and Italians are pretty similar. In fact, many ashkenazis also mixed with according to this.

http://www.geocities.com/supersghisc/project.html
to collect genealogical, medical and family history data pertaining to individuals belonging to families of jewish origin, having settled or descending from settlers of mediterranean countries. Most of these populations derive from refugees who escaped from Spain and Portugal (Sephardic Jews), although this definition might not apply in all cases: examples are the Jews from Rome or from the island of Djerba, who settled there in pre-sephardic times. In addition, those Ashkenazim who settled in places like Italy readily integrated in the local environment, thus becoming quickly diluted in the local gene pool.

Again. First google search. You guys should really be able to do this on your own.

Nemo
01-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Ashkenazi's are from an Asian/Turkic tribe the Khazars!

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/judaism/FAQ/07-Jews-As-Nation/section-5.html

01-30-2007, 09:23 PM
What an ashkenazi jew is, genetically, is a sephardic jew who has been integrated into a local population. The local population is usually eastern europe.

Der Sozialist
01-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Since you don't know geography, here's a look. Russia absolutely has a central asian side of it.

LOL, this is like saying European Aussies are similar to Aborigines because they share the same continent. :rofl:

Nice logic, there.

01-30-2007, 09:45 PM
But they are genetically similar too.

It isn't until you get to China that they become predominately non-white.

Der Sozialist
01-30-2007, 09:47 PM
What an ashkenazi jew is, genetically, is a sephardic jew who has been integrated into a local population. The local population is usually eastern europe.
This is bullshit. The source you supplied, just now, stated origins in Central Asia and not Eastern Europe. So, you desperately tried to claim that Russians originate in Central Asia as well.

There is either two possibilities here: stupidity, or simply stubbornness to admit that you are wrong. Or a mixture of the two…

Der Sozialist
01-30-2007, 09:49 PM
But they are genetically similar too.

It isn't until you get to China that they become predominately non-white.

No, they are not. You frankly must be an imbecile to believe a European Russian is genetically similar to a Siberian mongol.

01-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Part Of Russia Is In Asia
Wake Up

Eastern Europe and Central Asia meet at Russia. So you can call it either.

I admire your tenacity, but you are wrong here, Der Socialist.

Der Sozialist
01-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Part Of Russia Is In Asia
Wake Up

Eastern Europe and Central Asia meet at Russia. So you can call it either.
We are talking about European Russians—I guess White Americans must be Native Americans. After all, it is the same continent. :rofl:

01-30-2007, 09:55 PM
I repeat, I admire you tenacity, but you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm done.

Dances with Wolves
01-31-2007, 03:23 AM
No, they are not. You frankly must be an imbecile to believe a European Russian is genetically similar to a Siberian mongol.

I vote for imbecile. He has tons of posts to prove it. I think he and Neo Galatonian are roommates.

01-31-2007, 03:37 AM
I vote for imbecile. He has tons of posts to prove it. I think he and Neo Galatonian are roommates.
haha that's funny

koch curve
01-31-2007, 05:27 AM
Ashkenazi's are from an Asian/Turkic tribe the Khazars!

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/judaism/FAQ/07-Jews-As-Nation/section-5.html

yeah thats been absolutely destroyed by both genetic testing and linguistic heritage

Leonard Smalls
01-31-2007, 05:48 AM
Flak, Ahknaton, Ebus, Starr, Helios, Fade, ragno, Petr, Capt. Marsupial, cowcube, Mazdak, Julian Lee, leondegrance, Ward, globus, trojan, Leifr, and that dude from the commie board have so far not taken part in this most important poll. Come on, people, vote. The fate of the free world depends upon it.

Starr
01-31-2007, 06:22 AM
I can't really say they all are, or they all are not.

Vasily Zaitsev
01-31-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm abstaining due to my reservations about the whole "white" concept.

Leonard Smalls
01-31-2007, 09:36 AM
I can't really say they all are, or they all are not.

Are all nordics white?

Leonard Smalls
01-31-2007, 09:37 AM
I'm abstaining due to my reservations about the whole "white" concept.

Elaborate.

Nemo
01-31-2007, 01:00 PM
yeah thats been absolutely destroyed by both genetic testing and linguistic heritage

Jews are genetic brothers of Arabs

Steppenwolf
01-31-2007, 01:07 PM
Of course they are white. Anyone who says otherwise has never seen one, or needs a pair of glasses.

01-31-2007, 02:14 PM

FLIP-FLOP
2 seconds ago you were saying they were Khazarian, now you changed your mind.

And I'm not backing down from this eastern european dna in the ashkenazi levite fact. The R1A1 is an Eastern European haplotype (and also North Central Asian), and every google search says that levites have it. I know my stuff and I've researched it.

http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/resolve?id=doi:10.1086/378506

Comparisons with other Jewish and non-Jewish groups suggest that a founding event, probably involving one or very few European men occurring at a time close to the initial formation and settlement of the Ashkenazi community, is the most likely explanation for the presence of this distinctive haplogroup found today in >50% of Ashkenazi Levites.

So here Der Socialist, here is your >50%, I may be off by 1 or 2% points, big F*CKING deal. I found this in google in LITERALLY 30 seconds. I wonder why you can't. I may have incorrectly implied earlier that it applies to all ashkenazis, but it clearly applies to at least some, and on my third souce, it will show that some non-levites have it too.

This haplotype, is also frequent in Eastern Europeans. They called it Central Asian on the first source I found, but Eastern Europeans have the same thing.
In human genetics, Haplogroup R1a1 (M17) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup, that is spread across Eurasia.

Now this is the description of the haplo type I described.
http://www.answers.com/topic/haplogroup-r1a1

It is common in Europe, Northern Central Asia and India. In Europe the highest frequencies are in Eastern Europe. Today it is found with its highest levels in Poland(67%), Ukraine and Russia, where one out of two men has this haplogroup. Relatively high frequencies are also found in Northern Europe and it is believed to have been spread across Europe by the Indo-Europeans, which accounts for the existence of it in, among other places, the British Isles.[1]

Look where it is found
http://www.jogg.info/11/coffman.htm
Behar believed that among Ashkenazi Jews, R1a1 was essentially restricted to Levites. However, we know from subsequent research that R1a1 comprises nearly 12% of Ashkenazi results, while the Levites only make up about 4-5 % of the Jewish people (Nebel et al. 2005). Thus, these results extend well beyond the Levite priestly class to approximately 5-8% of the Cohanim and Israelites (the non-priestly Jewish population) as well.

Haplogroup R1a1 is relatively rare within Middle Eastern populations, but very common among Eastern European and Scandinavian populations (Behar et al. 2003). It is found at a frequency of 7% in some Near Eastern groups (Behar et al. 2004b). However, given that Sephardic groups did not share R1a1 frequencies with the Ashkenazim, it was apparent that Jewish R1a1 was probably not of ancient Israelite origin.

So you have the evidence you have been harassing me for now, I didn't want to do this because it makes it appear that I can't live without posting about jews, which I can, but you wanted the info, so I finally gave it.

Now, here is the 100% logic. If this dna was entered from the outside, it means at least a few non-jewish people converted. Of course, most jews, I admit, are not 100% eastern european, but a small amount are or were, otherwise, its unlikely that it could have been mixed in another way. Most are not, and I never said most were 100%.

Nemo
01-31-2007, 02:58 PM
FLIP-FLOP
2 seconds ago you were saying they were Khazarian, now you changed your mi

Ashkenazi's were from the Khahzars. the link about jews being genetic brothers refers to the middle eastern jews, who came from Israel.

Don't try to confuse the truth with jew trickery, also many Ashkenazi jews have semitic blood also, through intermarriage with the original jews of the middle east.

In America the American jews are the Ashkenazi's and the Semitic from the middle east, or a combination of both

01-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Most American jews are ashkenazi. Far less are sephardic.

Early on this was not the case, but ever since the 1900's, this changed.

There is no semetic race, as I said before, you could just as easily say that all english-speaking people are a race, despite the fact that some blacks speak english. This would be false, and its equally false to say semites are a race. The biological category you are referring to is mediterranean. This biological category is also quite frequent in your country.

Der Sozialist
01-31-2007, 03:11 PM
So here Der Socialist, here is your >50%,
I hope you understand the distinction between >50% have a certain European haplogroup and the group in question being 100% Eastern European. I should not be forced to explain the salient differences here.

I may be off by 1 or 2% points, big F*CKING deal.

This does not address if a significant portion of the Levite community is 100% Eastern European, as you so claimed.

I found this in google in LITERALLY 30 seconds. I wonder why you can't.
This does not begin to address if Levites are 100% Eastern European—frankly, I have never seen such a bold claim. It is up to you to substantiate it.

This haplotype, is also frequent in Eastern Europeans. They called it Central Asian on the first source I found, but Eastern Europeans have the same thing.

There is a big difference between saying that Eastern Europeans have had a small influx of genes from Central Asia to saying that Central Asian and Eastern European markers are essentially the same. Someone, here, started a thread on all known haplogroups—there, you can clearly see the gradient between Eastern Europe and Central Asia.

So you have the evidence you have been harassing me for now, I didn't want to do this because it makes it appear that I can't live without posting about jews, which I can, but you wanted the info, so I finally gave it.

No, none of this info even begins to address my questions.

Now, here is the 100% logic. If this dna was entered from the outside, it means at least a few non-jewish people converted. Of course, most jews, I admit, are not 100% eastern european, but a small amount are or were, otherwise, its unlikely that it could have been mixed in another way. Most are not, and I never said most were 100%.

The statement that some Levites are 100% Eastern European implies a significant portion of the European Levite community is—if it is just one or two people here or there, the statement should not have been made.

01-31-2007, 03:12 PM
Well that's not what I mean.

I said they RANGE from that.

R1A1 is VERY common in eastern europe. It is a major genetic marker.

Nemo
01-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Most American jews are ashkenazi. Far less are sephardic.

Semitic jews of the middle east and Sephardic jews have different dna, the Sephardic are jews with SPanish blood, while the Israelie jews have Arab blood.

Semitic Genetics

http://foundationstone.com.au/HtmlSupport/WebPage/semiticGenetics.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

Der Sozialist
01-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Well that's not what I mean.

I said they RANGE from that.

R1A1 is VERY common in eastern europe. It is a major genetic marker.
Jews range from 0% European to 100% European—this is the possible probability distribution.

Also, Jews could have easily assimilated R1A1 from Turkic and Uralic peoples which account for >10% of all of Ashkenazim.

01-31-2007, 03:20 PM
Turks are in Europe...so what's your point? If you are obsessed with this false european race.

Der Sozialist
01-31-2007, 03:21 PM
Turks are in Europe...so what's your point? If you are obsessed with this false european race.
Turkish people are classified in Central Asia as opposed to Eastern Europe—your claim of Levites being 100% Eastern European is still unsubstantiated.

01-31-2007, 03:24 PM
Note, Der Socialist is drawing up a strawman here.
I DIDN'T MAKE THAT CLAIM. I SAID MANY. I DID NOT SAY MOST.

Der Sozialist
01-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Note, Der Socialist is drawing up a strawman here.
I DIDN'T MAKE THAT CLAIM. I SAID MANY. I DID NOT SAY MOST.
Yes, I acknowledged this. I want to you to substantiate that many are 100% Eastern European. Not, necessarily most.

01-31-2007, 03:29 PM
http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/abstracts.html
About half of Ashkenazic Levites possess Eastern European non-Israelite haplotypes belonging to the R1a1 haplogroup. This is almost never found among Sephardic Levites, and may have been introduced into the Ashkenazic Levite lines by Slavs or Khazars who converted to Judaism.
If they converted, they are 100%. If they are not substantial, it would be further absorbed.

And this is for you, Thunder.
The Cohen Modal Haplotype is not exclusively found among Jews, but rather is also found among Kurds, Armenians, Italians, Palestinian Arabs, and a few other peoples.
Clearly, jews who have not mixed with eastern europeans are legitimately mediterranean.

Der Sozialist
01-31-2007, 03:38 PM

If they converted, they are 100%. If they are not substantial, it would be further absorbed.

These conversions happened slowly and gradually over many hundreds of years and have never, at any one time, composed a significant portion of the Levite community.

This again, does not address your claim at all.

Burrhus
01-31-2007, 03:58 PM
A white person is a person who considers himself to be white and is generally considered to be white by other people who consider themselves to be white. It's that simple. And complicated.

Every individual member of the species homo sapiens looks at all of the other members of that species (theoretically) and decides whether or not that individual is phenotypically and culturally/behaviorally similar enough to himself to be included in his race. That race is a sub-set of homo sapiens.

People who consider themselves to be white may and in fact do disagree about who is to be included in that set. The union of all of the sets generated by those individuals would be the largest classification of the white race. The conjunction of those sets would be the smallest classification with various unions and conjunctions falling in between. (Think Venn diagrams.)

I personally do not consider anyone who considers himself to be a jew to be white. However someone may have had two jewish parents but have been adopted by white non-jews, raised as a non-jew and not be aware of the fact that he is genetically descended from jews. If he is phenotypically white looking, behaves white and does not consider himself jewish (which he wouldn't), I would consider him white.

But I also do not consider Eminem (the rapper) to be white. He does not behave white (by my criteria). On the other hand, I might consider Aishwarya Rai to be white if she considers herself to be white and is culturally/behaviorally white. That is, if she indentifies and behaves white. If not, then not. Notice the blue eyes.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9508/aishwaryarai23jk1.jpg

Every individual white will have at the margin of the circle of what he considers other whites, ambiguous cases. For example, some Iranians may be considered white and others not. Different whites may have varying criteria for inclusion in their set of white people. They may or may not take behavior into consideration or they may vary in the degree of phenotypic similarity required for inclusion.

This variation in classification is resolved by the creation of racial sub-sets such as nations, ethnicities, communities and families which can be thought of as concentric circles surrounding the individual from outer to inner. Going outward, acceptance would decrease from a cousin, to a neighbor, to a descendant of Irish ethnicity (eg.), to a white American of non-Irish descent. The last two categories here may, for example, in France be from Burgundian to Frenchman.

Before one can discuss racial classification, one needs to have clarified the method and criteria for determining the the classes or, in this case, races.

Those who reject racial classification entirely and consider homo sapiens to be comprised of a single race need, in my opinion, to make a more thorough study of the evolutionary process.

EvilRosebuds
01-31-2007, 04:41 PM
The term "white" is very wishy-washy because it lumps all catagories of races and people together and no one uses the term Aryan anymore to describe a specific race. The question of the thread is also confusing as it isn't specific enough. Anyone today can be classified as "white" on official papers and medical profiles, not just Aryans. Certain jews are catagorised as being "white".

EvilRosebuds
01-31-2007, 04:45 PM

This woman looks pretty much an Aryan to me with fair skin, facial type/bone structure and pale eyes.

klipgeit
01-31-2007, 06:17 PM
1.Caucasoid was the first type of race,see also mongoloid,capepoid,negroid.etc
2.Caucasoid can roughly be devided into
a)Caucasian
b)Semites
c)Asian as in Indian

Jews are semites,but not caucasian
Khazars???????????
find the answer yourselves.
Askena........Ditto

Nemo
01-31-2007, 06:21 PM

And this is for you, Thunder.

Compare the amount found in some Italians to that of the Ashkenazi, the Ashkenazi's were born that way, what ever is found in some Italians is irrelevant 2% sub-saharan dna is found in someones dna it is insignificant and it does not change their phenotype or race.

No whites are 100% pure, all will show some non-white dna going back to ancient times.

Itallians did not originate from the middlle east, but jews did, the jews show that they are genetically brothers the same as Arabs, what has that got to do with small amounts found in others, some Germans show mongloid dna so does that mean the Germans came from mongolia

Vasily Zaitsev
02-01-2007, 01:28 AM

It should be mentioned that using photos of female Indian celebrities in discussions about racial typology is not terribly useful.

Racial characteristics tend to be stronger in men and the Indian culture industry is heavily invested in medicine, cosmetics, and computer software that exaggerate European characteristics.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Elaborate.

Physical differences exist between populations. That's scientific fact. The three main population groups break down roughly into caucasoid, negroid, and mongoloid. I'm perfectly willing to go with that. Whether or not we have a workable system of classification beyond that is something I'm less gung-ho about.

"Whiteness," however, is an under-defined and ever-shifting social construct. The constant back and forth about who fits the bill on forums where people give a shit about ethnopolitics is proof enough of this fact. Are all caucasoids white? Are only Anglo-Saxons white? Are only nordics white? Are all of the descendants of European Christendom white? Is whiteness defined by Indo-European (Aryan) heritage? What about the Finns or the Balkan populations who lived under Turkish rule? Where do Georgians, Turkmen, Tajiks, Azeris, and Armenians fit? Etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Race is real. Whiteness is a bunk classification that means little more than "a currently favored segment of the proletariat."

Mike
02-01-2007, 04:02 AM
I nodded at your statements up to this one. Is the average White really currently favored, or vilified?

Whiteness is a bunk classification that means little more than "a currently favored segment of the proletariat."

koch curve
02-01-2007, 04:19 AM

what are you even talking about now.

are you trying to contradict yourself?

Micaelis
02-01-2007, 04:47 AM
Jews are clearly white.

Nemo
02-01-2007, 01:32 PM
what are you even talking about now.

are you trying to contradict yourself?

I am not contradicting myself, either you don't understand or you are playing jew trickery,

The jews that are genetic brothers of the Arabs, are the middle Eastern jews, who have been in the middle east since ancient times, the jews of Israel, if you don't want to beleive a scientific study, then that's your problem.

The Ashkenazi's are the ones who are descendents of the Kahzars.

Richard Parker
02-02-2007, 09:39 AM
On the other hand, I might consider Aishwarya Rai to be white if she considers herself to be white and is culturally/behaviorally white. That is, if she indentifies and behaves white. If not, then not. Notice the blue eyes.

The blue looks sharper than usual. Not quite to the level of fake contacts, but there could be an affect of the light and the angle.

Her eyes are a grey-green colour, which is pretty common in India.

http://www.bollywood4u.com/wallpapers/800x600/aishwarya_rai_083.htm

///M power
02-05-2007, 06:00 PM
as far as skin color,face,physical appearance,culture-intelligence, yes.
as for their origins we know that Jews came from the middle east,both groups(Ashkenazim/Sephardi),most of them at least,but thousands of years in Europe had its impact on their appearance.
there isn't a specific look for "white" or for Jews. so you cannot say all whites look the same and compare Jews to one type of model for white.there are many types of whites depending on their origins and they can look very different from Nordics to Italians. just like Jews can look very different from one another. actually I think most Israelis look a bit Italian,if you had to compare them to another population. I'm constantly being referred to as Italian and many of my friends do also, it must be that combination of Ashkenazim and middle eastern genes.
so my answer about Jews=whites, is yes when we talk about physical appearance of Jewish Ashkenazim and whites, and no if white means Germanic/Slavic or what ever.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-06-2007, 01:37 PM
as far as skin color,face,physical appearance,culture-intelligence, yes.
as for their origins we know that Jews came from the middle east,both groups(Ashkenazim/Sephardi),most of them at least,but thousands of years in Europe had its impact on their appearance.
there isn't a specific look for "white" or for Jews. so you cannot say all whites look the same and compare Jews to one type of model for white.there are many types of whites depending on their origins and they can look very different from Nordics to Italians. just like Jews can look very different from one another. actually I think most Israelis look a bit Italian,if you had to compare them to another population. I'm constantly being referred to as Italian and many of my friends do also, it must be that combination of Ashkenazim and middle eastern genes.
so my answer about Jews=whites, is yes when we talk about physical appearance of Jewish Ashkenazim and whites, and no if white means Germanic/Slavic or what ever.

Lots of people in Scandinavia don't look too different from you. I'd have to see your nasal profile though j/k.

///M power
02-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Lots of people in Scandinavia don't look too different from you. I'd have to see your nasal profile though j/k.

I dont look Scandinavian, this pic made me look different. I look like a combination of middle eastern and Ashkenazim, thats why people think I'm Italian.
I'm quarter Russian and quarter polish,but nobody think I'm Russian because I look southern European. when I traveled for Ibiza when I was younger, most of the females there were northern European/English, and the reason they hanged around us many times is that they thought we were Italian/southern European,and they were sick from blondies apparently(from their words)
nasal profile? you mean from the side?

Dr. Gutberlet
02-06-2007, 01:48 PM
LOL, I was joking. I have many Jewish friends(oy vey I'm a traitor to the cause), and they all look different from the stereotype. But then again, I myself am not stereotypical, so... FTW!:deadhorse:

///M power
02-06-2007, 02:02 PM
well acutely Jews outside of Israel look a bit different I think, because here, we have mixtures of Ashkenazim and middle easters, I cannot find a typical Israeli look for example because everyone look so different from one another..
the Jewish stereotype was really propaganda,so its ok if your Jewish friends are not hook nosed.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dr. Gutberlet
02-06-2007, 02:06 PM
well acutely Jews outside of Israel look a bit different I think, because here, we have mixtures of Ashkenazim and middle easters, I cannot find a typical Israeli look for example because everyone look so different from one another..
the Jewish stereotype was really propaganda,so its ok if your Jewish friends are not hook nosed.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, all are of Russian/German descent; my friend's children are very adorable. Few have "hooked" noses. Perhaps they all received nose fixing to fool me into trusting them:rofl:

///M power
02-06-2007, 02:28 PM
No, all are of Russian/German descent; my friend's children are very adorable. Few have "hooked" noses. Perhaps they all received nose fixing to fool me into trusting them:rofl:

dont let the Jews near your wallet.:rofl:
actually hook nose comes from the Iranian/Afghanistan area. I think Jews got it that way,I heard an Iranian doctor on TV,a plastic surgeon, that said Iran is the number one country in plastic nose surgery.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-06-2007, 02:34 PM
dont let the Jews near your wallet.:rofl:
actually hook nose comes from the Iranian/Afghanistan area. I think Jews got it that way,I heard an Iranian doctor on TV,a plastic surgeon, that said Iran is the number one country in plastic nose surgery.

ROFL! Especially when they treat me to dinner at restaurant or buy me drink at the bar:confused:

Rakhmetov
02-08-2007, 07:20 AM
No way can Jews be considered white. Physically, their plain ratty eyes and their deformed noses disqualify them from being white. Race conscious people can easily identify a Jew by observing his physical features.

They are of a nasty Semitic culture and are primarily of Turkic stock. I would be hesitant to even consider mischlingen as white.

I certainly would not consider the following Jews to be white. They actually are better qualified to be Turks.

http://www.hillnews.com/photos/012704/waxman-henry.gif
http://www.readingeagle.com/editor/archives/novak1122.jpg
http://boozhy.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/chertoff.jpg
http://www.opinionbug.com/wp-images/rep_barney_frank.jpg

///M power
02-08-2007, 11:14 AM
No way can Jews be considered white. Physically, their plain ratty eyes and their deformed noses disqualify them from being white. Race conscious people can easily identify a Jew by observing his physical features.

They are of a nasty Semitic culture and are primarily of Turkic stock. I would be hesitant to even consider mischlingen as white.

I certainly would not consider the following Jews to be white. They actually are better qualified to be Turks.

http://www.opinionbug.com/wp-images/rep_barney_frank.jpg

posting pictures of ugly people is not evidence of anything. I can show you so many Jews who dont look that way, it will be easy,trust me. most Jews dont even have that hook nose. posting pictures is retarded, because for every 4 pictures you post showing Jews who look like that, I can put 8 who dont look like that, do you get my point?
anyway according to you Italians are not white also,I can find so many Ashkenazim that look whiter then many Italians,and Russians aren't white also according to your thinking because most of Russia is located in Asia,so that means that all of Russia isn't white.

02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Those people look pretty white to me, even if some are a bit ugly. Who in their right mind believes attractiveness determines whiteness?

Way to refute your own thesis, lol.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Chertoff merely looks AIDS-ridden.

Nemo
02-08-2007, 05:33 PM
anyway according to you Italians are not white also,I can find so many Ashkenazim that look whiter then many Italians,and Russians aren't white a.
I can show you Italians who look much wither then Ashkenazi's and jews in General, Italian dna is different from all jews.

Besides just having a fair skin does not mean you are white or whiter then someone who's skin is less fairer. the facial features distinguish more about how genetically white you are not just your skin shade.

Their are Asians here in NYC that have pale white skin, so are they white, but their facial features tell you they are Asians, and the facial features of most jews are different from Europeans in the majority of cases.

If these Italians are not white, neither are the people in the rest of Europe are white!

http://digilander.iol.it/C4LiG0L4/Roma.html

Nemo
02-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Chertoff merely looks AIDS-ridden.

He is just a typical looking semitic jew, that's why he looks that way

Dragonair
02-08-2007, 05:41 PM
As a sepharadic Jew, I say yes. Sepharadic Jews are also white. I have real redhead relatives, explain that. You WILL be suprised to see how many moroccoan Jews have blue eyes and light brown hair.
posting pictures of ugly people is not evidence of anything. I can show you so many Jews who dont look that way, it will be easy,trust me.
I myself have a roman nose and pontid-like eyes. Iv'e been told to look greek many times. Well, Venus:viking: ...

Rakhmetov
02-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Those people look pretty white to me, even if some are a bit ugly. Who in their right mind believes attractiveness determines whiteness?

They don't look even marginally white. They are clearly the descendents of those filthy Turkic tribes which forced tributes from the Russians. Then the Rus Vikings kicked out the Khazar scum.

koch curve
02-09-2007, 12:30 AM
They don't look even marginally white. They are clearly the descendents of those filthy Turkic tribes which forced tributes from the Russians. Then the Rus Vikings kicked out the Khazar scum.

are you trying to advance that bullshit "ashkenazim are khazars" theory?

Starr
02-09-2007, 01:20 AM

Henry Waxman looks white, unfortuntately, I suppose. He is just super ugly with one of the strangest looking noses and nostrils I have ever seen. He looks like a rat.

I didn't really even know he was a jew. He does have a middle eastern appearance.

Chertoff is a sinister looking character. He is not horribly ugly as much as he is more odd looking. He also looks like an Arab with cancer. or a comic book style villian. I remember someone saying once that he looks like Skeletor, which is correct.:222:

http://www.opinionbug.com/wp-images/rep_barney_frank.jpg[/QUOTE]

He is the only 1 of the 4 that I would be able to pick out specifically as a jew, if I was not aware that they all are.

Rakhmetov
02-09-2007, 01:56 AM
http://www.ihr.org/webpics/abe_foxman4.jpg

http://www.harrywalker.com/photos/Krauthammer_Charles.jpg

Kriger
02-09-2007, 02:02 AM
The only thing missing from Chertoff's image is a black robe with a hood over his head and a scythe in his hands.

By the same token, the only thing missing from Kerry is elevator boots, a steel rod through his neck, and some stitching scars across his face.

As far as Jews being White, which is really a vague term to begin with, it would not surprise me if some are descended from "White" race with resulting admixture of Jewish genes due to intermarriage. After all, the races existed far before either Judaism or it's father Abraham.

It's not like all races are descended from Jews, or from blacks, for that matter.

I speak in general terms here, certainly not more scientific ones. Due to the fact that science is not through with its discovery of the origin of mankind, who can say what for sure?

Hell, I have met black people who are more White acting than some Whites.

leondegrance
02-09-2007, 02:08 AM
With the mischlings it is tougher to differentiate with other Europeans.

http://www.worth1000.com/web/media/170057/mulder03%20copy.jpg

koch curve
02-09-2007, 02:13 AM

wonder if star is going to continue to try to glaze over the fact that hes advancing a theory thats was raped by linguistics, genetics, and just general history knowledge a while ago.

that guy
02-09-2007, 02:16 AM
Whiter than a lot of vnner types that I've seen, but that doesn't really tell us much.

02-09-2007, 02:51 AM
I do not believe khazars make up a large contribution to jewish dna today. Many khazars converted to christianity also.

And khazars are basically white to begin with anyways.

koch curve
02-09-2007, 02:55 AM
the khazar contribution to the ashkenazi gene pool was minimal at most

Starr
02-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Whiter than a lot of vnner types that I've seen, but that doesn't really tell us much.

Like who???

Der Sozialist
02-09-2007, 03:20 AM
the khazar contribution to the ashkenazi gene pool was minimal at most
~10%. ......................................

OVERWATCH
02-09-2007, 03:46 AM
I agree that the fleeing Khazars account for little of the current Ashkenazi bloodline.

QUICK: guess ethnicity...

http://home.teleos-web.de/kstelzer/hd/bilder/001algelbr.jpg

OVERWATCH
02-09-2007, 03:56 AM
aside from the fact that they are for all intents and purposes genetically indistinguishable from polish people. :rolleyes:

Not according to Jon Entine (http://www.jonentine.com/reviews/about_interview.htm)

Jews, Finns, Sardinians, and Basques are examples of groups with small, historically insular populations, who have distinctive genetic pedigrees. These are all "racial" differences of a kind. By contrast, most other people of European origin are so genetically mixed that it's impossible to tell a German from a Frenchman.

;)

Starr
02-09-2007, 04:06 AM
I agree that the fleeing Khazars account for little of the current Ashkenazi bloodline.

QUICK: guess ethnicity...

http://home.teleos-web.de/kstelzer/hd/bilder/001algelbr.jpg

Very ugly italian?(wait do they exist?:p )

02-09-2007, 04:27 AM
By contrast, most other people of European origin are so genetically mixed that it's impossible to tell a German from a Frenchman.
I know Jon Entine is a respected guy but I still call bs on that.

French Canadians in fact get Tay Sachs, whereas Germans are often nordic. In most cases you can tell french from germans, in fact, french are closer to jews then they are to germans.

Nemo
02-09-2007, 02:20 PM

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/khazars.html

Dragonair
02-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I will also tell you I have a relative in Brazil, who look just like a Spanish/Portugese Brazilian. Just put a black mustash and you got a conquistador :D .

Mike
02-09-2007, 03:33 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the "facts" you continue to pull out of your ass. Why do you insult the French like this?

In most cases you can tell french from germans, in fact, french are closer to jews then they are to germans.

By the way, independent clauses should be connected with a semicolon, or stand as separate sentences. Jackass.

02-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Its not an insult. Its an honour. ha

Mystique
06-05-2007, 08:19 AM
This woman looks pretty much an Aryan to me with fair skin, facial type/bone structure and pale eyes.

Ha, too bad Aishwarya Rai's own family doesn't look as Aryan as her. :rofl:

Aishwarya's Father

http://www.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/AbhiAishwedding/ash_dad.jpg

Her with her mother

http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/news/thumbs/2004tussauds007.gif

Before anybody makes a comment about her being adopted or her being the product of an affair, it's common to have a variety of skin colors, eye colors and facial features within one Indian family. A pale-skinned Indian can have a darker sibling. A fine-nosed Indian can have a mother with a wide nose, and so on.

I tried to find a picture of Aishwarya's brother, but he is also relatively darker than Aishwarya. But, their facial features are similar.

Mystique
06-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by Burrhus
On the other hand, I might consider Aishwarya Rai to be white if she considers herself to be white and is culturally/behaviorally white. That is, if she indentifies and behaves white. If not, then not. Notice the blue eyes.

How can you consider her white when her father, mother and brother don't look white at all? It's obvious she has non-white blood in her when you look at her family.

Blue eyes doesn't mean jack. I also have cousins in my family that have blue/green eyes, as do others. While the vast majority of Indians have dark eyes, light eyes isn't a big deal or a rarity either. Light-eyed Indians are as Indian as anyone else.

Rakhmetov
06-06-2007, 12:07 AM
No. Jews are primarily Turko-Mongols with some Europeoid admixture. Gilbert Gottfried can pass as a Hazara.

Nyx
06-06-2007, 12:59 AM
I voted 'No.'

Ashkenazi Jews are a lot like Persians, in that while technically not White, they are very close, and we could probably just squint and call them "close enough" for reasons of humanitarian concern and avoidance of social disruption IF they would behave themselves.They do behave themselves.

Unfortunately, Jews are such a poorly behaved tribal unit (poorly behaved in terms of their association with the memes of liberalism,Ideological views do not determine one's racial membership, otherwise race would be a very mutable thing.

neo-"conservatism,"Most Jews are not neo-conservatives.

Ideological views do not determine one's racial membership anyway.

Bolshevism & Trotskyism,Jews were actually underrepresented in the Bolshevik movement.

multiculturalism,Most Jews are apolitical.

mass Third World immigration,Evidence?

homosexualism,Evidence?

anti-Western hatred,Evidence?

if they were White, we'd have to seriously consider deporting or otherwise dealing with them as a hostile, destructive demographic within our midst. Jews have not collectively behaved hostilly or destructively towards Western civilisation, but have contributed to it in science, technology, philosophy and art more than any other ethnic minority of comparable size. If Jews were deported from the United States, Americans would probably lose their edge in science and technology, for Jews make 50% of all contributions in those fields, even though they make up less than 2 percent of the total population.

Starr
06-06-2007, 01:17 AM

Technically, this is correct, of course. This idea becomes problematic with jews, however, as compared to, for example, white leftist pro diversity gentiles. No matter how you see jews, they see themselves as seperate or different. ie. a minority, which is one of the reasons for their support of these causes siding with the minority,etc. over white gentiles.

Jews have not collectively behaved hostilly or destructively towards Western civilisation, but have contributed to it in terms of science, technology, philosophy and art more than any other ethnic minority of comparable size. Indeed, if Jews were deported from the US, your nation would probably lose its edge in science and technology, as Jews make 50% of the contributions in those fields, even though they make up less than 2 percent of the total population.

Collectively, their presence has been negative as well as positive. Even Lawrence Auster does not deny the first at least in terms of immigration(the article recent posted by FDR)

The Retard
06-06-2007, 01:25 AM
No, since they only consider themselves white when it best suits them. When they want to weasel out of something their not white. Kind of like Mike Wallace did during the Morgan Freeman interview.

Morgan Freeman:

“What do you want me to do with yours? What, which month is White History Month?”

Mike Wallace:

“Well ahhh…”

Morgan Freeman:

“Well, come on.”

Mike Wallace:

“I’m Jewish.”

Keystone
06-06-2007, 01:42 AM
I've always considered them white.

What an absurd question.

Nyx
06-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Technically, this is correct, of course. This idea becomes problematic with jews, however, as compared to, for example, white leftist pro diversity gentiles. No matter how you see jews, they see themselves as seperate or different. ie. a minorityActually, the majority of Jews self-identify as white caucasians and most of them intermarry with non-Jewish whites. They are an ethnic minority within the white race.

Collectively, their presence has been negative ...No, not collectively.

Keystone
06-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Actually, the majority of Jews self-identify as white caucasians and most of them intermarry with non-Jewish whites.
Lots of them intermarry, at least in America. You are correct. The religion of the children involved ranges from Jewish to Christian to apathetic.

The more Orthodox rabbis are of course dismayed by this.

Mike
06-06-2007, 02:10 AM
The religion is not important to most individuals in modern times. It seems to me that the majority of the half-jews and even quarter-jews like Kane emotionally bond forcefully with their Jewish roots.

In addition to this, there is evidence that Whites who marry Jews often turn into strong philosemites. Practically every White in our society has been oversocialized to unconsciously identify with Jewish issues and concerns; that tendency only intensifies when one of these pushy non-White aliens joins the family.

Thus, what appears to be a decline in Jewish numbers and influence is actually an increase, albeit with some decline in the original Jewish ethnic purity. In short, intermarriage is not going to solve the Jewish problem for us, my friend.

Lots of them intermarry, at least in America. You are correct. The religion of the children involved ranges from Jewish to Christian to apathetic.

The more Orthodox rabbis are of course dismayed by this.

Dances with Wolves
06-09-2007, 05:10 AM
Actually, the majority of Jews self-identify as white caucasians and most of them intermarry with non-Jewish whites. They are an ethnic minority within the white race.

Actually, the majority of jews self-indentify as jews and most them racemix not only with whites but all the races. They are the international race.

No, not collectively.

Yes, collectively. Not only in the West, but everywhere they reside.

06-09-2007, 05:15 AM
The fact is this. Nobody grants whiteness, and nobody can take it away.

To be caucasoid and accepted as white is about physcial appearance. My point. VNN can shout to the rooftops "they aren't white" but if they look white mainstream society will treat them white.

Race is about DNA not "heritage" and "culture."

Dances with Wolves
06-09-2007, 05:17 AM
The religion is not important to most individuals in modern times. It seems to me that the majority of the half-jews and even quarter-jews like Kane emotionally bond forcefully with their Jewish roots.

In addition to this, there is evidence that Whites who marry Jews often turn into strong philosemites. Practically every White in our society has been oversocialized to unconsciously identify with Jewish issues and concerns; that tendency only intensifies when one of these pushy non-White aliens joins the family.

Thus, what appears to be a decline in Jewish numbers and influence is actually an increase, albeit with some decline in the original Jewish ethnic purity. In short, intermarriage is not going to solve the Jewish problem for us, my friend.

Well said. And I suspect that most of the philos here that deny they are jewish are in fact hiding their jewishness in order to seem White and thus "legit". Kane is the perfect example.

06-09-2007, 05:21 AM
I love how people who are not Jewish tell people how Jews see themselves.

Dances with Wolves
06-09-2007, 05:24 AM
And don't you just love how people who are not white tell people how whites see themselves?