PDA

View Full Version : I am asking for a favor.

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Some of you know me as the serious writer in the highbrow forums on issues such as historical revisionism, religion, evolution and race. Others may only know me as the key lime sherbet addicted writer (alleged, the narrator thinks he is) of As the Phora Turns here in the Lounge. Some of you may like me and have some respect for what I have to say. Others I am sure do not.

In any case I am asking for a favor. I have started a thread in Historical Revisionism that I have spent an unbelievable amount of time the past two month in thinking through precisely what it is that I have to say. I generally do that but in this case I have given it an even greater effort. I am asking you to read that thread and seriously consider what I have written.

It is here: http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19705

I realize that many of you never read in Hist Rev for a number of reasons not the least of which is the excessive flaming, abusive incivility and off-topic nonsense that is found there. Should you decide to read the thread linked above (and I hope that you do) please do not be turned off by the aforementioned flaws. You will quickly come to see who is not worth reading and you can scroll past them.

Please trust me when I say that I am not trying on that thread to convince you to believe what I believe. I am only trying to get people to understand better why it is that they believe what they do believe and to become more receptive to questioning those beliefs. It is more in the nature of an apologia than a polemic.

I would especially like to ask those revisionists who may have given up on that forum to come back and read what I have written. I can understand that the abuse there gets a bit galling but you may find some useful material in that thread that you can copy and transfer to other forums where you may be debating people who are more civil. No copyright on what I write.

Thank you for your attention. Burrhus

Björn
01-29-2007, 07:32 AM
Start a blog if your going to sink that much effort into a post dude.

Sulla the Dictator
01-29-2007, 08:16 AM

LOL You know, I've always thought it was weird to watch grown men beg for attention. Awkward.

Kriger
01-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Some people have no concept of a gentleman's code of conduct, Burrhus. They would rather make sport of the poster. There is a definite defect involved in those whose life constitutes making sport and ridicule of others. They seem to have no other reason for living. One finds this among all races, religions, and creeds.

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 10:13 AM
LOL You know, I've always thought it was weird to watch grown men beg for attention. Awkward.

This is your third violation of our agreement not to comment on each other's posts, Sulla. Is your word not something that you feel it necessary to honor?

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 10:20 AM

There are thousands of blogs on the internet but only one Phora.

Sulla the Dictator
01-29-2007, 10:44 AM
This is your third violation of our agreement not to comment on each other's posts, Sulla. Is your word not something that you feel it necessary to honor?

I wasn't talking to you. And I'm growing irritated with you making unsubstantiated claims and issuing challenges under the protection of your request.

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 11:57 AM
I wasn't talking to you. And I'm growing irritated with you making unsubstantiated claims and issuing challenges under the protection of your request.

You were talking about me.

Richard Parker
01-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Others may only know me as the key lime sherbet addicted writer (alleged, the narrator thinks he is) of As the Phora Turns here in the Lounge.

LOL :rofl:

Sounds really good though, reminds me of these little gelato shops in Toronto's Italian area.

Ahknaton
01-29-2007, 12:20 PM
Burrhus,

Let me say that although I have not come to the same conclusions as you have about the Holocaust, I respect the effort and quality of your posts, and you come across as someone who is pursuing the topic with integrity. I understand the kind of frustration that leads to writing posts like this. It's just something about Internet debating. I've been in debates with people before (about different topics to those we discuss here) where no matter how strong your arguments and how damning the evidence you present, your opponent can always weasel out of capitulating.

It has to do with the non-real-time back-and-forth of Internet debating. It's not like when you are arguing with someone face to face and they eventually have to just throw in the towel because carrying on is completely futile and they would only be making a fool of themselves. It is always possible for them to raise countless objections, questions and go off on numerous tangents to evade your arguments (which would take an enormous amount of time to address on your part). Because of this, it can get extremely annoying when you feel like you have won an argument but your opponent is not willing to even partially acknowledge the validity of your points. The short answer to this is that there is nothing you can do about it, just like there is nothing you can do about people who throw insults from behind the safety of an anonymous Internet connection. Just don't let it get under your skin. Remember that you are debating for the sake of winning over third parties who are reading the exchange. A positive comment from them means more than a capitulation from your opponent (which will never happen, believe me). The last thing I would add is don't be afraid to consider the possibility that you may be wrong (at least partially).

Hachiko
01-29-2007, 01:21 PM
In any case I am asking for a favor.

"I find your bargaining posture quite dubious, but very well..." -Orson Welles as Unicron

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Ahknabashi: Burrhus,

Let me say that although I have not come to the same conclusions as you have about the Holocaust, I respect the effort and quality of your posts, and you come across as someone who is pursuing the topic with integrity.

Thank you.

Ahkn: Remember that you are debating for the sake of winning over third parties who are reading the exchange. A positive comment from them means more than a capitulation from your opponent (which will never happen, believe me).

And therein lies the problem. The flamers, irrationalists and thread hijackers in the Hist Rev forum make reading there so unpleasant that third-party readers are turned off and avoid that forum. That is why I made this rather unusual appeal for those third-party people to come to Hist Rev one time at least to read the linked thread.

If you have read that thread you will know that it is not a polemic for any particular point of view as much as an appeal for the suppression of emotional responses to revisionist issues which make a rational analysis of them virtually impossible. While I chose the all-too-common emotional response to Hitler imagery as an example of the problem, I did not try to make the case that he was a good man, only that he was not necessarily the evil man that he is commonly portrayed as. By rehabilitation I mean being restored to a proper perspective and historical judgement.

The coupling of intense, pervasive negative imagery with irrational propaganda is a disturbing development in the post-WWII era. It is making rational public discourse more difficult and thus less common. That is my concern.

Ahkn: The last thing I would add is don't be afraid to consider the possibility that you may be wrong (at least partially)

I never lose a debate. If my position is demonstrated to be wrong, I abandon it and adopt the position of my opponent. That is not defeat but victory. What I consider to be true is rid of a falsehood that I had held and improved by the addition of a new truth. Which is itself of course always subject to review.

Note the aphorism in my signature: "Ignorance is the enemy, not one's opponent". I wrote that.

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 02:21 PM
"I find your bargaining posture quite dubious, but very well..." -Orson Welles as Unicron

Dubious? How many times have I come to your defense when you were maligned by some cretinous fool here? Didn't I make you a Star in As the Phora Turns? Didn't I send you that "cool" youtube link? Didn't I refuse to sleep with your wife when she begged me to? (Oops, maybe you didn't know about that.) :) :) :dance2:

Hachiko
01-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Dubious? How many times have I come to your defense when you were maligned by some cretinous fool here?

Gonna go with never on this one.

Didn't I make you a Star in As the Phora Turns?

Yeah, as a bloody fool! That's like casting Marky Mark as a wigger.

Didn't I send you that "cool" youtube link?

Even this Race Traitor Ichiban has enough Aryan Pride not to patronize Jewtube. :p

Didn't I refuse to sleep with your wife when she begged me to? (Oops, maybe you didn't know about that.) :) :) :dance2:

My wife respects the elderly as much as the next Japanese woman, but I doubt she'd find someone as wrinkled as a Sharpei puppy highly attractive.

I think you may be suffering from Lime Sherbet induced megalomania. Seek counseling immediately.

Also, get your prostate checked, prostate cancer can lead to brain cancer when your head is far enough up your ass. ;)

Kriger
01-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Well, Burrhus, I am not sure what the purpose of your words with Hachiko is, but one does not make references such as this about another man's wife, even in jest.

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Well, Burrhus, I am not sure what the purpose of your words with Hachiko is, but one does not make references such as this about another man's wife, even in jest.

I don't think that Hachiko is really angry, Shirt, he is just pulling my leg. We have a friendly relationship that involves humorous jibes at each other. Notice the emoticons in his post. And casting him as the court jester IS like casting Marky Mark as a wigger. He's being ironic there.

Back me up here, Hach?

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Burrhus
Dubious? How many times have I come to your defense when you were maligned by some cretinous fool here?

Gonna go with never on this one.

If I may offer into evidence for the court's approval:

Originally Posted by Julian Lee
I
-- lowlife "macho" perverts here like "Ugly American" and "Hachiko,"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Burrhus: Hachiko is not a lowlife macho pervert. He is a highlife macho pervert. He is the salt in the Phora stew. Not something you would want to take straight but necessary, mixed in for good flavor.

I will defend Hachiko's presence here with my li...well...I'd take a few mild bruises for him anyway.

A royal court without a jester never sees its own foibles and is liable to descend into insanity.

koch curve
01-29-2007, 05:08 PM
wait you spent two months thinking about a thread where you posted pictures of hitler with kids :confused:

Hachiko
01-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Ok Burrhus, I'll give you one on the JL thing. I missed your retort as I was too busy LMAO at Mr.Lee calling my a "macho lowlife" :rofl:

Yes, Bamse, me and Burrhus do joke like that, I also respect the value you put on respect towards women in posts and otherwise (a respect, I must add, is not universally extended but some rogue miscreants in Chicago).....

All in all, you are both quality friends to me. :)

Kriger
01-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Well, you are a good man, though rough around the edges.

I still do not understand joking disrespect of one's wife, but that is none of my business.

Björn
01-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Hey now I wasn't ridiculing I was serious.

Hermetic
01-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Burrhus I posted on your thread it is a good subject but I mainly ignored it as I do most of that sub-forum due to it has more flamers then a queer parade. But I do think there needs to be strict moding in that forum just facts no flames due to a third of every thread there is flaming.

Burrhus
01-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Hey now I wasn't ridiculing I was serious.

I don't think that Shirt's comment was directed at you, Bjorn. It was meant for someone else.

Captain Marinesko
01-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Burrhus, I wouldn't say you adopt the position of your opponent, I'd say you just ignore opponents who call your claims into question, as you have been doing throughout the entire thread in question.

Janus
01-29-2007, 06:54 PM
I am asking you to read that thread and seriously consider what I have written. I already have. ;)

delete
01-29-2007, 07:03 PM
I knew the style of the holohoaxers before I started posting in the revisionist forum, so I knew they were horny on ad hominems, and endlessly selfrighteous. :)

It is always possible for them to raise countless objections, questions and go off on numerous tangents to evade your arguments (which would take an enormous amount of time to address on your part). Because of this, it can get extremely annoying when you feel like you have won an argument but your opponent is not willing to even partially acknowledge the validity of your points. The short answer to this is that there is nothing you can do about it, just like there is nothing you can do about people who throw insults from behind the safety of an anonymous Internet connection.

Globus, Nick Terry and Sergey Romanov and Roberto Mulenbach, etc wander the internet to fight heretics and shut down debate. If this is a bad thing because they actually succeds in disturcting the debate, or if it is a good thing because people who doubt will see live examples on how the supression takes place on a small scale. Smart people who read it, will recognize their dishonest methods, and go to the sources themselves to see, who is trolling or not.

I basically post just to give the readers examples on how distructive to honest debate they really are, and try to make it more obvious, that they most resemble religious police or missionaries in their posting strategy.

They don't want to offend anybody else than jew-haters, as it could reflect back badly on the Holocaust, 'or turn people away from the truth', as it is called in religious circles.
They never find anything else disagreeable enough to post their opinion on subjects as diverse as: abortion , eugenics, anti-germanism, hate towards gypsies, etc, but should somebody mention that he thinks that the Russians lied when they told a million plus jews was gassed to death by Zyclon B at Auschwitz, it is off with his head. :)

Captain Marinesko
01-29-2007, 07:04 PM
How the hell do people like Romanov or Terry shut down debate?

delete
01-29-2007, 07:08 PM
How the hell do people like Romanov or Terry shut down debate?
The same way you do.

delete
01-29-2007, 07:22 PM
You all have big truths and little lies. The big Truth for you is communism, and the big Truth for the suppressors, is the truthfullness of the Holocaust.

As you all agitate, the little truths gets sacrificed all the way, because of the importance of the ideology/religion. You should recognize this within yourself.

JohnAFlynn
01-29-2007, 08:35 PM

Even weirder and more awkward to watch grown realtors piggyback their attention-seeking onto others' threads.

Translation: "What the hell was the point of your post?"

JohnAFlynn
01-29-2007, 08:37 PM

I'm sorry Burrhus, but what else can you expect from this guy?

JohnAFlynn
01-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah, as a bloody fool! That's like casting Marky Mark as a wigger.

:rofl: In other words, "accurate."

Sulla the Dictator
01-29-2007, 09:20 PM
Even weirder and more awkward to watch grown realtors piggyback their attention-seeking onto others' threads.

I'm not an 'attention seeker'. I'm not the mewling lickspittle in search of WN acceptance. That honor is solely yours. :)

Translation: "What the hell was the point of your post?"

Exactly what it says. An observation.

Sulla the Dictator
01-29-2007, 09:22 PM
You were talking about me.

Do not mistake my kindness for some sort of obligation. Too bad if you don't like my post. I wasn't talking to you, nor did I mention your name.

Keystone
01-30-2007, 12:09 AM
In any case I am asking for a favor. I have started a thread in Historical Revisionism that I have spent an unbelievable amount of time the past two month in thinking through precisely what it is that I have to say. I generally do that but in this case I have given it an even greater effort. I am asking you to read that thread and seriously consider what I have written.

It is here: http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19705
You're a good poster Burrhus, but Bloody Old Hitler and the Jews again?

What's the point, friend?

delete
01-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Do not mistake my kindness for some sort of obligation. Too bad if you don't like my post. I wasn't talking to you, nor did I mention your name.

You mainly use the same words as us, but they don't have the same meaning for the both of us.

I can not see what was kind about your response.

I also don't see what is honorable in entering an agreement, and then use hair splitting to weasel out of it.

Jim West
01-30-2007, 12:37 AM
If one wishes to discuss the Holocaust/Holohoax for mere entertainment's sake, I see nothing wrong with it. But the subject has nothing to do whatsoever in promoting the preservation of the white race in America. Hope that's clear.

delete
01-30-2007, 12:48 AM
If one wishes to discuss the Holocaust/Holohoax for mere entertainment's sake, I see nothing wrong with it. But the subject has nothing to do whatsoever in promoting the preservation of the white race in America. Hope that's clear.

I see you as just as bad as the Defenders of Holocaustianity, and I am ashamed that you claim to share my race.

I am predjudiced against people who are unable to keep their feet on the ground, regardless of race.

Burrhus
01-30-2007, 12:50 AM
You mainly use the same words as us, but they don't have the same meaning for the both of us.

I also don't see what is honorable in entering an agreement, and then use hair splitting to weasel out of it.

Not that I would mention any name, but you have hit the nail on the head, Delete. Thank you.

Burrhus
01-30-2007, 12:57 AM
You're a good poster Burrhus, but Bloody Old Hitler and the Jews again?

What's the point, friend?

The point is to get people to wonder how they came to hold the beliefs that they find themselves with when they wake up in the morning. Are they the result of a rational decision making process where the evidence and logic have been carefully analyzed or are they the result of some form of emotional conditioning arrived at in a manner not easily determined or remembered by the believer.

il ragno
01-30-2007, 12:58 AM

Wow, ward...are you sure it's safe for you to be seen showing your face like this? What with you being the white Salman Rushdie and all. If Rushdie had to publish his own books, I mean.

Keystone
01-30-2007, 01:07 AM
The point is to get people to wonder how they came to hold the beliefs that they find themselves with when they wake up in the morning. Are they the result of a rational decision making process where the evidence and logic have been carefully analyzed or are they the result of some form of emotional conditioning arrived at in a manner not easily determined or remembered by the believer.
Hitler's motives for what he was about will always be tainted by Hitler himself. He's hardly an example for shaking Western people out of their doldrums. He was a product of his time and place...not ours.

Move forward.

JohnAFlynn
01-30-2007, 03:32 AM
I'm not an 'attention seeker'. I'm not the mewling lickspittle in search of WN acceptance. That honor is solely yours. :)

Exactly what it says. An observation.

"Mewling lickspittle" LOL. Between the two of us, I'm not the one fawning at the feet of the current political power structure in the U.S., cheerleading for the neo-kahn death march in southwest Asia on behalf of Israel. Like your jew masters, you see your own defects in those you hate.

JohnAFlynn
01-30-2007, 03:34 AM

Your OFFICIAL position on the matter as WN Leader/Cobra Commander is duly noted.

Hlinkova Garda
01-30-2007, 04:11 AM
ill tell you whats clear ...the fact that no one cares what you think Ward :crazy:
Ill tell you what else is clear ..Your overtly gay Flag/anthum and protocalls
not to mention your fondness for very young girls dressed as water fairies
will keep you from EVER getting anywhere in the WP/WN movement .............and is that not the goal of all you American wanna-be WP/WN leaders ,to get powerful enough to quit your 9to5 job chasing carts at walmart and be supported by your loyal followers??

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 07:25 AM
"Mewling lickspittle" LOL.

You like that? Keep it. Put it under your name. Trust me, it works.

Between the two of us, I'm not the one fawning at the feet of the current political power structure in the U.S.

Let me translate:

I have undying loyalty to a FAKE cause that exists only on the Internet, while you live in the stupid real world. Faggot. Go work at your job and pay your taxes and vote in elections that put people in office and all that gay shit, faggot.

:rofl:

, cheerleading for the neo-kahn death march in southwest Asia on behalf of Israel.

:Bluvens:

Like your jew masters, you see your own defects in those you hate.

And in the end, after all of the drool and limp wristed flailing, Johnny Flynn comes back to "I know you are but what am I?"

Clever stuff, John boy. Did someone pour another helping of sperm on that Aryan super brain of yours?

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 07:27 AM

Because your English is flawed.

(Shrug) I don't particularly care about the fact that you need to kiss this guy's ass. It is a bit uncomfortable to watch you insist the rest of us do it as well.

Captain Marinesko
01-30-2007, 01:10 PM
The same way you do.

Explain how I, or any of the people you metioned(e.g. Nick Terry, Romanov, etc.) "shut down debate".

Is there some kind of mental defect in the latest crop of WNs that causes them to make accusations while simultaneously preventing them from explaining them?

that guy
01-30-2007, 01:49 PM
I never lose a debate. If my position is demonstrated to be wrong, I abandon it and adopt the position of my opponent. That is not defeat but victory. What I consider to be true is rid of a falsehood that I had held and improved by the addition of a new truth. Which is itself of course always subject to review.

Note the aphorism in my signature: "Ignorance is the enemy, not one's opponent". I wrote that.
Then why don't you put ignorance on your ignore list, instead of half of your opponents? BTW, I suspect that your 'ignore list' has more to do with you "never losing a debate" than any other factor. Really, Burrhus, I don't come here to pick fights, or to piss people off, but ultimately this is a debating forum, so I'm not going to apologize for expressing my opinions.

Captain Marinesko
01-30-2007, 02:02 PM
Then why don't you put ignorance on your ignore list, instead of half of your opponents? BTW, I suspect that your 'ignore list' has more to do with you "never losing a debate" than any other factor. Really, Burrhus, I don't come here to pick fights, or to piss people off, but ultimately this is a debating forum, so I'm not going to apologize for expressing my opinions.

Ok, that would explain a LOT then. I must be on the list.

You have to love that "deep quote" as well. I guess he wasn't aware that "enemy" and "opponent" are basically synonyms. So you could read the whole thing as "Ignorance is one's enemy, not one's enemy."

Petr
01-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Faggot. Go work at your job and pay your taxes and vote in elections that put people in office and all that gay shit, faggot.
Many great minds, especially genuine conservatives (you're supposed to be a some kind of conservative) have indeed held the opinion that mass democracy is a sham.

Tolkien was disillusioned about the effectiveness of modern democracy and considered both the media and high finance to be inimical to its success: “The concentration of the power of the press has long since made a mockery of whatever degree of informed democracy we may have once known.” (February 10, 1956, 50)

The true equation is “democracy” = government by world financiers:

The main mark of modern governments is that we do not know who governs, de facto any more than de jure. We see the politician and not his backer; still less the backer of the backer; or what is most important of all, the banker of the backer. Enthroned above all, in a manner without parallel in all past, is the veiled prophet of finance, swaying all men living by a sort of magic, and delivering oracles in a language not understanded [sic] of the people. (July 13, 1956, 12)

http://www.barnesreview.org/Tolkien/tolkien.html

Petr

delete
01-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Because your English is flawed.

English is my second language, because I still speak the language of my ancestors as my mother thounge.
It is natural that my English is flawed.

(Shrug) I don't particularly care about the fact that you need to kiss this guy's ass. It is a bit uncomfortable to watch you insist the rest of us do it as well.
It seems to me that you have no personal honor.

I think that it speaks volumes on how the lesser people views situations, when he insits I am kissing Burrhus ass, instead of arguing like the other well breed ones.

Petr
01-30-2007, 02:15 PM
You have to love that "deep quote" as well. I guess he wasn't aware that "enemy" and "opponent" are basically synonyms. So you could read the whole thing as "Ignorance is one's enemy, not one's enemy."
And Burrhus the Simpleton had the nerve to whine that my posts are "polluting" the Philosophy forum.

Petr

that guy
01-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Ok, that would explain a LOT then. I must be on the list.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=279423&postcount=35

The funny thing is that I hardly ever 'debate' the holocaust because I am not particularly interested in it, and because I am fairly ignorant about it. The only threads that might interest me in that sub-forum are the ones directly dealing with logic (or lack therein), like the 'illegalizing holocaust denial' thread and the Hitler picture thread. I have very little interest in the bulk of the threads there, which seem to consist mostly of rambling posts on the likes of the structure of the door of a suspected gas chamber.

Captain Marinesko
01-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Now that you're here Delete, could you explain your claim that people like myself, Nick Terry, and several others "shut down debate"? Or should I file that as another WN accusation that need not be backed up whatsoever?

Captain Marinesko
01-30-2007, 02:24 PM
http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=279423&postcount=35

The funny thing is that I hardly ever 'debate' the holocaust because I am not particularly interested in it, and because I am fairly ignorant about it. The only threads that might interest me in that sub-forum are the ones directly dealing with logic (or lack therein), like the 'illegalizing holocaust denial' thread and the Hitler picture thread. I have very little interest in the bulk of the threads there, which seem to consist mostly of rambling posts on the likes of the structure of the door of a suspected gas chamber.

It just gets annoying when these people bitch constantly about how we need an "open debate", and then on their own forums they use censorship and limits to stack the deck. Then when a few of them come on a forum like this, and their claims actually meet opposition, they claim that the opposition is trying to shut down or stifle debate.

delete
01-30-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't come here to pick fights, or to piss people off, but ultimately this is a debating forum, so I'm not going to apologize for expressing my opinions.

I think you are one more of the people who uses the same language, but have a different meaning behind the words.

You intentional try to piss people off on a regular basis, and you always try to monopolize the moral high ground, and then you lie about not doing it?

that guy
01-30-2007, 03:20 PM
I think you are one more of the people who uses the same language, but have a different meaning behind the words.

You intentional try to piss people off on a regular basis, and you always try to monopolize the moral high ground, and then you lie about not doing it?
I said that I don't come here to piss people off. I come here to relax and sometimes for debating politics, philosophy, and such. That doesn't mean that I never piss people off, though. I did make a few posts that may have (for example) pissed DWW off, after he lied about me (and I provided evidence of his lies).

Now, please show me where I try to 'monopolize the moral high ground', and where I 'lied about not doing it'. I have to go to work now, but I will check out your examples on my next break.

Captain Marinesko
01-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Don't bother asking Guy. You can see how they make accusations and then refuse to back them up, generally ignoring any request to do so.

JohnAFlynn
01-30-2007, 04:13 PM
English is my second language, because I still speak the language of my ancestors as my mother thounge.

I think that it speaks volumes on how the lesser people views situations, when he insists I am kissing Burrhus ass, instead of arguing like the other well breed ones.

You just have to get to know Sulla. Anyone who disagrees with him is "kissing someone's ass" or a "mewling lickspittle." It has to do with the fact that he is a tireless advocate of anything the jews, George W. Bush, or the Republican Party advocate, not because he necessarily came to a reasoned conclusion that such policies are correct, but rather because they hold the power in this country, he knows they hold the power, and, as his screen name "Sulla the Dictator" indicates, he aspires to such power himself. Being a "mewling lickspittle" cheerleader for the Republikikes, causes him to see others as being as craven as he. Being non-ideological himself, he is cynical of others who claim to adhere to any ideology at all, unless it happens to be the currently popular and powerful "ideology." Today he is a neo-conservative cheerleader of the Bush administration. In 1940, he would have been a "New Deal" Democrat cheerleader of FDR. If he were a German citizen in 1940, he would have been a card-carrying member of the National Socialist German Worker's Party. That's all you need to know about Sulla.

Now, watch Sulla respond to this incisive (and accurate) assessment of him with another pic of Michael Blevins and an inquiry as to whether I have sufficient semen on the brain. A champion logician he is. :rofl:

delete
01-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Now that you're here Delete, could you explain your claim that people like myself, Nick Terry, and several others "shut down debate"? Or should I file that as another WN accusation that need not be backed up whatsoever?

You are all agitators that are more interested in protecting your core believes than to evaluate any FACT that might arrive.

That said, I have read some of the exchanges we have had, and I am sorry to say it, but I was wrong when I said that you shut down debate.

I still thinks Nick Terry and several others try to shut down debate by what I would consider dishonest methods, as they are more like people that protect an investment or religious people fighting heretics, than people debating to learn more about the subject.

I am also sorry that you see yourself as allied to Nick Terry and several others, as they are not allied to you. Try posting something that you don't think is true or illogical about the Holocaust, and you will see.

delete
01-30-2007, 05:37 PM
I said that I don't come here to piss people off. I come here to relax and sometimes for debating politics, philosophy, and such. That doesn't mean that I never piss people off, though. I did make a few posts that may have (for example) pissed DWW off, after he lied about me (and I provided evidence of his lies).

I can agree to this, but you are still a victim of your jewish upbringing, making you hostile towards the people you view as a threat to jewish interests.

That jews still cling to Freud as some hero, just goes to show what kind of pest they are. Jews are so focused on worshipping and protecting jews, that they painted attackers of freudian shit as anti-semitic and reactionary religious nazi-wasps, and worse, gave him an image of genious in the jew owned papers and movies.

Even you have this 'protect the jew from the lies' reflex, and you have used it in the jewology forum. If you see some anti-semitic post that you can score an easy point on, you grab the chance, and the goal of this post is to make the anti-semite to look stupid. This is distrubtive to debate, even if your point is valid as it is usually not the subject of the thread.

Now, please show me where I try to 'monopolize the moral high ground', and where I 'lied about not doing it'. I have to go to work now, but I will check out your examples on my next break.

All people who say that; I disagree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it, sort of bollocks, are trying to monopolize the moral high ground.

The inclusive ideology would be some thing like this: I disagree to what you say, but I could be wrong, so I will fight for your right to try convince me.

PS. I know I am guilty of excluding you from the moral high ground in this post, but it just goes to show. :)

Captain Marinesko
01-30-2007, 06:14 PM
You are all agitators that are more interested in protecting your core believes than to evaluate any FACT that might arrive.

How are any of us "agitators" just because we basically take up the challenge that revisionists offer of debate.

That said, I have read some of the exchanges we have had, and I am sorry to say it, but I was wrong when I said that you shut down debate.

You are a God among insects for admitting you were wrong on the internet. Welcome to our club.

I still thinks Nick Terry and several others try to shut down debate by what I would consider dishonest methods, as they are more like people that protect an investment or religious people fighting heretics, than people debating to learn more about the subject.

I don't see them doing that.

I am also sorry that you see yourself as allied to Nick Terry and several others, as they are not allied to you. Try posting something that you don't think is true or illogical about the Holocaust, and you will see.

Nick himself has repeatedly shown various stories related to the Holocaust which were found to be untrue. In an event that big, there's bound to be some people who try to exploit it for personal reasons. There are thousands of people for example, who claim to be Vietnam vets, who aren't. For every one that is caught and exposed, there are many more who fly under the radar.

The problem with those who point out "something illogical about the Holocaust", is that usually it starts with one little thing(real or imagined) and then that is blown up until "the whole thing didn't happen".

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 08:43 PM

Then your mystery as to why 'the words are different when I use them' has been solved.

It seems to me that you're a whiner. You're always whining about something.

I think that it speaks volumes on how the lesser people views situations, when he insits I am kissing Burrhus ass, instead of arguing like the other well breed ones.

You're a lesser person. :) How can you possibly judge?

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Uh oh! Johnny Flynn, is it true you want to FIGHT me? :rofl:

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

Or do we have an account hacker? :p

JohnAFlynn
01-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Uh oh! Johnny Flynn, is it true you want to FIGHT me? :rofl:

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

Or do we have an account hacker? :p

I don't know, have you stopped molesting children yet? Seriously, say some of the shit you said above to me in the lobby of my office and we'll see you degenerate jew-worshipping condo huckster.

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 11:07 PM
I don't know, have you stopped molesting children yet?

Do I look like a white supremacist to you?

Seriously, say some of the shit you said above to me in the lobby of my office and we'll see you degenerate jew-worshipping condo huckster.

What would happen, John boy?

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 11:14 PM
John boy Flynn, small town ambulance chaser, obnoxious VNN racist, has now adopted the title of Internet Badass. Next tell us how many connections you have with the Las Vegas mob. :rofl:

JohnAFlynn
01-30-2007, 11:28 PM
John boy Flynn, small town ambulance chaser, obnoxious VNN racist, has now adopted the title of Internet Badass. Next tell us how many connections you have with the Las Vegas mob. :rofl:

"Las Vegas mob" Sorry Sully, I have no connections to jew crime organizations, nor do I need them, as the "Las Vegas mob" holds no water around here.

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 11:30 PM
"Las Vegas mob" Sorry Sully, I have no connections to jew crime organizations, nor do I need them, as the "Las Vegas mob" holds no water around here.

Obviously you don't have any connections with the Las Vegas mob. I just expected you to lie about it.

After all, this is your chest puffing moment.

JohnAFlynn
01-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Obviously you don't have any connections with the Las Vegas mob. I just expected you to lie about it.

After all, this is your chest puffing moment.

It shows your goofy mentality that you think I would make such a silly claim, as apparently people who actually do have connections with the "Las Vegas mob" (LOL) are impressive to you.

"chest puffing" :rolleyes: OK, Sully. You are truly a bitch among men. I mean that.

:)

JohnAFlynn
01-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Here's how this thread is going to go:

Sully gets bitchslapped, then comes back with a not-so-witty rejoinder which exposes the weird workings of his "mind" such as it is. He gets bitchslapped again. Repeat. Thread closed.

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 11:46 PM
It shows your goofy mentality that you think I would make such a silly claim,

Well, I do think you're an idiot. And I wouldn't put it past an idiot to say all kinds of ridiculous things to impress others.

Your challenge for me to charter a plane to fight you in the Ozarks, for example. Thats pretty stupid.

You are truly a bitch among men. I mean that.

Oh I don't know John boy. After all, I am not the Internet tough guy. Now THATS bitchy.:bitchfight:

delete
01-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Then your mystery as to why 'the words are different when I use them' has been solved.

This is typical of what you do. You always go for the cheap way out, the one that demands no argumentation, other than trying to make your oponent look like an idiot.

It seems to me that you're a whiner. You're always whining about something.

Why defend, if you can counter attack, counter attack, and the counter attack some more?

You're a lesser person. :) How can you possibly judge?
Lesser people usually don't know how to behave themselves, they have little sence of fair play, are driven by societal reward in stead of inner ones, and have an honorsystem revolving around public shame, in stead of one revolving around consistency between words and action.

Sulla the Dictator
01-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Here's how this thread is going to go:

Here's how this thread HAS GONE. John boy simpers, Sulla replies, Johnny spazzes out with rep threats (Being too ashamed to say them in public), and now he's looking around for approval like a manic rat.

Keystone
01-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Here's how this thread HAS GONE. John boy simpers, Sulla replies, Johnny spazzes out with rep threats (Being too ashamed to say them in public), and now he's looking around for approval like a manic rat.
This guy is an "officer of the court"?

Christ.

Thomas777
01-30-2007, 11:59 PM
This guy is an "officer of the court"?

Christ.

C'mon...I don't have a dog in this fight, but in my experience, if you accuse a guy (especially a Southerner) of being a "semen swallower" or whatever the fuck Sulla said to him, those are fighting words and a lot of people don't take that sort of thing lightly.

He may have overreacted, but let's not get all righteous and pretend it somehow undermines his professional credibility.

Keystone
01-31-2007, 12:11 AM
C'mon...I don't have a dog in this fight, but in my experience, if you accuse a guy (especially a Southerner) of being a "semen swallower" or whatever the fuck Sulla said to him, those are fighting words and a lot of people don't take that sort of thing lightly.

He may have overreacted, but let's not get all righteous and pretend it somehow undermines his professional credibility.
Yeah, but flaming in the reputation function? That makes me wonder about "professional" anything.

Besides, the lawyerly profession involves folks' money, property, and freedom inside a closed system. I wouldn't want a yahoo who goes off on internet forums having that sort of influence.

Thomas777
01-31-2007, 01:09 AM
Yeah, but flaming in the reputation function? That makes me wonder about "professional" anything.

Besides, the lawyerly profession involves folks' money, property, and freedom inside a closed system. I wouldn't want a yahoo who goes off on internet forums having that sort of influence.

Sulla shouldn't bait people like some shit-talking schoolkid and Flynn shouldn't act like the Nazified Foghorn Leghorn and threaten to kick his ass.

Now that we've established these things, I'm not going to read into this and pretend its dispositive of Sulla's or Flynn's ability to function IRL.

You also seem to be somewhat naiive about the lawyering profession...I know a guy who caught an ARDC beef for literally throwing dukes with opposing counsel during a deposition. Suffice to say I don't think JAF talking trash to Sulla is really that big of a deal.

Keystone
01-31-2007, 01:23 AM
You also seem to be somewhat naiive about the lawyering profession...I know a guy who caught an ARDC beef for literally throwing dukes with opposing counsel during a deposition. Suffice to say I don't think JAF talking trash to Sulla is really that big of a deal.
I'm not naiive about lawyers at all. The laws governing ordinary people are shaped by the legal profession, are they not? The bits that order us ordinary citizens about. You guys are the only ones who know the code, hence making jobs for yourselves. Judges, lawyers, lawyer-politicians (mostly one-in-the same).

You have power over us non-lawyers in a way that car mechanics don't. Or IT guys. You can take our freedom and money and children away.

So whenever I see maniac like Flynn holding a law license, it's worrisome.

Thomas777
01-31-2007, 01:27 AM

Flynn is a guy who I have a lot of respect for because he takes the profession seriously...his posts evince a committment to balanced justice...I refer you to the KAS thread for examples.

I think its a lot more disturbing that guys like Dershowitz who are considered to be the leading legal minds in America go on tv and claim that the government needs a free hand to torture people under the auspices of national security.

John A. Flynn is good people...from what I can tell. I've never heard him condone police torture (for example) against people who happen to be on his shit-list at any given moment.

delete
01-31-2007, 01:31 AM

I don't do this myself, but I can't see what is wrong with flaming in the reputation function? The recieving part can publish it if he wants to, so it don't have to stay a big secret.

It is a simple and offencive way to say you disagree with somebody, and it keeps the worst parts of the thrash talk outside of public view, where it belongs.

Keystone
01-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Flynn is a guy who I have a lot of respect for because he takes the profession seriously...his posts evince a committment to balanced justice...I refer you to the KAS thread for examples.

I think its a lot more disturbing that guys like Dershowitz who are considered to be the leading legal minds in America go on tv and claim that the government needs a free hand to torture people under the auspices of national security.

John A. Flynn is good people...from what I can tell. I've never heard him condone police torture (for example) against people who happen to be on his shit-list at any given moment.
Why didn't you quote the top part of my answer?

Thomas777
01-31-2007, 01:54 AM
Why didn't you quote the top part of my answer?

What do you want me to say? Do you want me to say that the practice of law is full of charlatans and men of low character? I stipulate that.

I don't know Flynn IRL but I respect his knowledge and his commitments...as far as such things can be gleaned from his writing. I don't see eye to eye with him politically, but reasonable men can differ on such things.

I took issue with you calling him a lunatic...I didn't take issue with the rest of your post.

il ragno
01-31-2007, 01:55 AM
My, what short memories we all have here. Cos I clearly remember the good ol' days at the Phora when the Balkanoids would carpet-bomb each other with rep-comments that would make Henry Lee Lucas blush. I'm talking "ahh - how good it is to make fuck with your dead mother in eyesocket!" type sentiments.

Unless you're willing to top that, stop your belly-aching.

Keystone
01-31-2007, 01:57 AM
I took issue with you calling him a lunatic...I didn't take issue with the rest of your post.
Fair enough.

that guy
01-31-2007, 02:10 AM
I can agree to this, but you are still a victim of your jewish upbringing, making you hostile towards the people you view as a threat to jewish interests.
1) This is not true. I am not automatically hostile to those that I view as a threat to "jewish interests". Many posters here are a potential threat to "jewish interests", and I am not hostile towards them. For example: Mike, Thomas777, Keystone, il ragno, Starr, integrity, and others.

2) Even if this was true (and I have just shown why it is not), then it still wouldn't mean that I "try to monopolize the moral high ground" and "lie about not doing it", or that I "use the same language, but have a different meaning behind the words".

That jews still cling to Freud as some hero, just goes to show what kind of pest they are. Jews are so focused on worshipping and protecting jews, that they painted attackers of freudian shit as anti-semitic and reactionary religious nazi-wasps, and worse, gave him an image of genious in the jew owned papers and movies.
This has nothing to do with the subject at hand, but for the record, I don't "cling to Freud".

Even you have this 'protect the jew from the lies' reflex, and you have used it in the jewology forum. If you see some anti-semitic post that you can score an easy point on, you grab the chance, and the goal of this post is to make the anti-semite to look stupid. This is distrubtive to debate, even if your point is valid as it is usually not the subject of the thread.
I joke around just like everybody else (with a sense of humor) does. But your claim piqued my interest, so I searched for posts I made in the Jewology forum, and the results are contrary to your claim:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/search.php?searchid=532392

I only have 35 posts in that forum, and only 1 in the last month and a half. The posts do not seem to be disruptive or even particularly humorous compared to posts that I make in other sub-forums.

All people who say that; I disagree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it, sort of bollocks, are trying to monopolize the moral high ground.
1) I never said that.

2) People who do say that are not necessarily trying to monopolize the moral high ground.

The inclusive ideology would be some thing like this: I disagree to what you say, but I could be wrong, so I will fight for your right to try convince me.
That sounds even worse than the original IMO. Instead of telling us that you are flexible, I think it is better to show that you are flexible by your behavior. Some posters here claim to be flexible, but their behavior reveals that they are not flexible at all.

Intrepid
01-31-2007, 02:51 AM
Your challenge for me to charter a plane to fight you in the Ozarks, for example. Thats pretty stupid.

Where is this?

I'd be careful, if I were you, he's a mighty powerful figure in Hooterville. The National Socialists rule the town, you know - even the rotund lunatics that frighten the little ones, like Uberfuhrer Flynn.

ivory bill
01-31-2007, 04:44 AM
Julian Lee:

Intrepid was the first gay-hisser activist I encountered on this board. The vilest of the vile. A supposed racialist (just LOVES to say "nigger"), he bared fangs as soon as he heard me preach morality or criticize gays. You should see the garbage gay rot he listens to on "What are you listening to now." Intrepid is such an intense gay activist that he even threatened to have me stalked in my town

delete
01-31-2007, 06:27 AM
1) This is not true. I am not automatically hostile to those that I view as a threat to "jewish interests". Many posters here are a potential threat to "jewish interests", and I am not hostile towards them. For example: Mike, Thomas777, Keystone, il ragno, Starr, integrity, and others.

You are a victim of your jewish upbringing, in that you know history and society from a jewish perspective. You know deep down that everything jews tell eachother are lies, and distortions, and some freudian code for something else, and I don't know what, so you assume that other peoples lives are based on lies as well.

As the host populations 'truth' differ from the jewish 'truth', the jews have proof for themselves, that the host population lives on lies. This gives the jews green light for social enginering, and is the reason that many jews have been willing participants in the cultural critique of white cultural and genetical unikeness.

Just like the communist jewish academic bigshots from Frnakfurt, pointed out facts and situations that put white males in a bad light, and spit loyalties within the white community, you go for ridiculing the most extreme WN elements, and post threads to re-heat the fractions over the tolerance of sex here on the Phora.

These is the threads you have started so far here on the Phora.

Poll: Should 'dances with wolves' back up his claims? The Lounge
Poll: Who is the best? The Lounge
Poll: Is flaming Miller retarded? The Lounge
9/11 debate anyone? The Lounge
Phora Forum Official Babe Thread The Lounge
Poll: Guys: do you want to have sex with your hot female friends? The Lounge
Poll: The real American idol.. Popular Culture
Poll: Day Jobs The Lounge
Poll: In the year 2525.. Science and Technology
Real or silicon (mammary edition) The Lounge
Civil thread: All jews are lying, deceptive, parasites that should kill themselves The Lounge
Poll: Real or silicon? The Lounge
Reply to Miller The Lounge
Studying Music The Lounge

2) Even if this was true (and I have just shown why it is not), then it still wouldn't mean that I "try to monopolize the moral high ground" and "lie about not doing it", or that I "use the same language, but have a different meaning behind the words".

You try to portrait yourself better than the 'haters' by ridiculing people who have understood the sinister nature of jews, but have some delusions in the reality compartment. A 'hater' for you is a rabit anti-semite that needs to be ridiculed, but the other haters are left alone except the one that hates babe-sex-tits-threads. Having fun with the puritans have always been a jewish pastime, think you not?

I joke around just like everybody else (with a sense of humor) does. But your claim piqued my interest, so I searched for posts I made in the Jewology forum, and the results are contrary to your claim:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/search.php?searchid=532392

I only have 35 posts in that forum, and only 1 in the last month and a half. The posts do not seem to be disruptive or even particularly humorous compared to posts that I make in other sub-forums.

I have looked at your 35 posts, and i mostly find jokes on the anti-semites behalf. By the way the link did not work.

1) I never said that.
2) People who do say that are not necessarily trying to monopolize the moral high ground.
That sounds even worse than the original IMO. Instead of telling us that you are flexible, I think it is better to show that you are flexible by your behavior. Some posters here claim to be flexible, but their behavior reveals that they are not flexible at all.

The point I was trying to make was to avoid any free-speech hypocracy, as the ones we are served in the media, when they should have been arguing the little mans right to be heard, because the big man can manipulate and decieve the public throug media, and this is far more dangerous than some dark secret letting out.

It was poorly made, I agree, as it was unclear from the context, that it was not meant at you as a person, or that you said that, but more like examples of a general trend.

that guy
01-31-2007, 07:55 AM
You are a victim of your jewish upbringing, in that you know history and society from a jewish perspective.
Partially true, but I think I am capable of seeing the world from a non-Jewish perspective. I have stated several times that I can even see the world from a nazi perspective.

You know deep down that everything jews tell eachother are lies, and distortions, and some freudian code for something else, and I don't know what, so you assume that other peoples lives are based on lies as well.
Actually, delete, I don't know that "deep down", because "deep down" I am a pretty rational person, and your claim that everything that Jews tell each other is lies is in the realm of the absurd. Or maybe you are trying to bait me to ridicule you so that you would have an example for my ridicule.

That statement of yours really does epitomize the difference between you and me. I wouldn't even claim that vnners (a group of 100 people) only lie to each other, but you are claiming that about 15,000,000 people. Furthermore, you are claiming that I personally know "deep down" that this is true. That my family have been lying to me all these years.. That my Biology teacher lied to me all these years.. I guess DNA isn't the genetic material after all, then. Is that what you were trying to get me to say?

As the host populations 'truth' differ from the jewish 'truth', the jews have proof for themselves, that the host population lives on lies. This gives the jews green light for social enginering, and is the reason that many jews have been willing participants in the cultural critique of white cultural and genetical unikeness.
But the host population truth does not differ from my truth. Rather, it differs from your "truth" (e.g. when you say that everything Jews tell each other is lies).

Just like the communist jewish academic bigshots from Frnakfurt, pointed out facts and situations that put white males in a bad light, and spit loyalties within the white community, you go for ridiculing the most extreme WN elements,
I'm sorry, but you are just whining now. Those "extreme WN elements" try to ridicule me too. Am I to apologize now for being less ridiculous than they are?

and post threads to re-heat the fractions over the tolerance of sex here on the Phora.
So my plan was to come here and post as an Israeli, and then to use my Israeli account to generate a small number of humorous posts on sex, thus bringing the forum to its knees. Do you really believe that this was my plan, delete, or did you simply go through the threads that I started and you noticed that there is nothing there for you to use, so you just made up this new "hypothesis"?

These is the threads you have started so far here on the Phora.
What a master plan, eh?

You try to portrait yourself better than the 'haters' by ridiculing people who have understood the sinister nature of jews, but have some delusions in the reality compartment.
Your whole post is all about how much you are better than me, so spare me, please.

A 'hater' for you is a rabit anti-semite that needs to be ridiculed, but the other haters are left alone
You keep changing your claims, delete. So now you claim that I go after the "rabit anti-semites". Well, that is not really true either, though. Mike is not exactly pro-Jewish, and neither is Jake Featherston. But obviously I will tend to ridicule those that are more ridiculous. Did you expect me to ridicule the reasonable ones more?

except the one that hates babe-sex-tits-threads. Having fun with the puritans have always been a jewish pastime, think you not?
Yes, I'm sure the puritans here will agree with your analysis of my posts. I think I had one exchange with Ix in my six months here; Billy Score I have never talked with; I did have a short debate with JL, but it had nothing to do with sex (it was on astrology).

I have looked at your 35 posts, and i mostly find jokes on the anti-semites behalf. By the way the link did not work.
Mostly jokes? That means at least 18 out of the 35. Can you show me these 18 jokes? I suspect that they don't exist.

Captain Marinesko
01-31-2007, 01:22 PM
What I can't figure out is why Burrhus writes provoking threads(in the sense that they provoke rsponse), and then puts anyone who responds negatively(even if it is just questioning his terms) on ignore?

Geist
01-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Burrhus if you guys are serious about all this why not try put together a serious website or online journal or blog rather than debate it on here. The Holocaust denial websites that exist are laughable so you'd probably enter the market as the top website since you guys spend a lot of time debating it etc.

Captain Marinesko
01-31-2007, 03:41 PM
So far he's not debating anything because from what I discovered(and embarrassingly late), he tends to put a lot of people on ignore after asking some rhetorical question. I asked him at least six to eight times to define what he meant by "negative imagery" of Hitler, or if he was aware that nobody bases the legitimacy of Nazi atrocities on the claim that "Hitler was evil, therefore they happened." No dice.

delete
01-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Partially true, but I think I am capable of seeing the world from a non-Jewish perspective. I have stated several times that I can even see the world from a nazi perspective.

That you think you are able to see things from others people perspective is just one of the lies jews tell eachother to feel better than the rest.

The important thing is that jews really believe stuff like that the jewish experience is the universial one, and the ones best situated to judge others peoples faiths.

I hardly see any moral in judaism, just some psychopath rules, megalomanic fantazies of lost gandour, and the jews trying to weasel out of their agreement with this psychopathic god and his rules. I think morals more revolve around being honest and trying to be consistent in words, action and thought.

Actually, delete, I don't know that "deep down", because "deep down" I am a pretty rational person, and your claim that everything that Jews tell each other is lies is in the realm of the absurd. Or maybe you are trying to bait me to ridicule you so that you would have an example for my ridicule.

As you deep down are a pretty rational person, you know that it is highly doubfull that anything about the foundation of judaism is true. There never were jews in egypt, and salomo was no great king, but a tribal leader. When it comes to the foundation of Israel, jews tell each others a mix of truth, half truths and propaganda, and the same is true in any war they have participated in since it's founding.

I worked as a substitute teacher while stydying. In almost every class or school I have been in, the general view is that the their class, or their school is the best one to be in. As most children have never experienced any other environment, gruop dynamics and perhapes mixed with some teacher propaganda makes this phenomena blossom almost universially. The ones that disagrees wil be an outcast of variable degree, depending on personal qualities and the social environment that is dominant in the class or school.

The same is true of both Jews, Norwegians, Finns and Muslims, and just as most of the classes are wrong in theor own classifications, so are some nationalities.

You feel that your friends are nice people, who show affection for eachother.
It is hard to attack friend because of something they say, or attack somebody they support, you do the jewish thing, and starts to go after other people's bad guys in stead of your own.

You are a victim of your jewish upbringing, in that you know history and society from a jewish perspective. You know deep down that everything jews tell eachother are lies, and distortions, and some freudian code for something else, and I don't know what, so you assume that other peoples lives are based on lies as well.

Just like the communist jewish academic bigshots from Frnakfurt, pointed out facts and situations that put white males in a bad light, and spit loyalties within the white community, you go for ridiculing the most extreme WN elements, and post threads to re-heat the fractions over the tolerance of sex here on the Phora.

That statement of yours really does epitomize the difference between you and me. I wouldn't even claim that vnners (a group of 100 people) only lie to each other, but you are claiming that about 15,000,000 people. Furthermore, you are claiming that I personally know "deep down" that this is true. That my family have been lying to me all these years.. That my Biology teacher lied to me all these years.. I guess DNA isn't the genetic material after all, then. Is that what you were trying to get me to say?

First of all you use the anoying debating tactic of splitting up an argument, and refuting individial sentences by interpreting the words outside of it context.
And by the way, you run for the moral high ground like the rest of us, just be honest about it.

The snip you quoted.

You know deep down that everything jews tell eachother are lies, and distortions, and some freudian code for something else, and I don't know what, so you assume that other peoples lives are based on lies as well.

If you look at the context, you will see that I don't say all jews lie to be evil. Jews lie because they have a different concept of what is the truth. Jews tell themselves for instance that they are a benign influence in the world, and FMPOV that is lieing of the first degree. :)

And how many muslimes basically lives on lies? Those cracy people bends over in the female doggy-style position open for intercourse from their god, while the some of the jewish variety fucks air. Both people rip off the foreskin of small baby boys, something comparable to ripping of a nail.

But the host population truth does not differ from my truth. Rather, it differs from your "truth" (e.g. when you say that everything Jews tell each other is lies).

And here jewish myopia screams us in the face again. If we count out the Holocaust, I live in a society where most people think that the Israeli are incapable of telling the full truth under any circumstance. It is only the USA that keeps us from boycotting Israeli goods, as a lot of politicians wants to do this.

I'm sorry, but you are just whining now. Those "extreme WN elements" try to ridicule me too. Am I to apologize now for being less ridiculous than they are?

This is just more of the spitting up the argument, and you calling me a whiner, is just examples on how words have primarily a combative meaning for your kind, as they don't have to be based in reality. This trait you share with your fellow combatantes, and is jewsh to the bone.

So my plan was to come here and post as an Israeli, and then to use my Israeli account to generate a small number of humorous posts on sex, thus bringing the forum to its knees. Do you really believe that this was my plan, delete, or did you simply go through the threads that I started and you noticed that there is nothing there for you to use, so you just made up this new "hypothesis"?

What a master plan, eh?

Your whole post is all about how much you are better than me, so spare me, please.

You keep changing your claims, delete. So now you claim that I go after the "rabit anti-semites". Well, that is not really true either, though. Mike is not exactly pro-Jewish, and neither is Jake Featherston. But obviously I will tend to ridicule those that are more ridiculous. Did you expect me to ridicule the reasonable ones more?

Yes, I'm sure the puritans here will agree with your analysis of my posts. I think I had one exchange with Ix in my six months here; Billy Score I have never talked with; I did have a short debate with JL, but it had nothing to do with sex (it was on astrology).

Mostly jokes? That means at least 18 out of the 35. Can you show me these 18 jokes? I suspect that they don't exist.

I was tired on how you people hound the people who have understood that jews are distrubtive to their society in some way, but is to rabid or singleminded to be able to give the message a coherent meaning, easily understood by the great majority.

I also dislike jews that go for the white nationalists and puritans, but leave their own racists and sexual predators alone.

JohnAFlynn
01-31-2007, 08:10 PM

What challenge do you speak of? It's funny, I don't recall issuing such a challenge. Why don't you go ahead and post the actual text of my rep to you, rather than misstating it as a part of your "argumentation" strategy.

JohnAFlynn
01-31-2007, 08:18 PM

Which was precisely the point of my rep to him, that had he presented himself to me in person with such comments, rather than behind his anonymous internet "Sulla" facade, I likely would have gone temporarily insane and would have momentarily become unable to distinguish right from wrong, resulting in a severe beatdown of our anonymous realtor friend. Sulla, of course, with the reasoning capacity of George W. Bush, interpreted that as a challenge to board a plane and visit me. While he's certainly free to do so, I suspect his bravado derives at least in part from the fact that I could fly to Vegas and probably never locate him.

JohnAFlynn
01-31-2007, 08:20 PM

Again, Keystein, there was no flaming in the rep I left, unlike Sulla's clockwork reciprocal rep to me. If Sulla weren't such a jew, he would have been honest about the rep I left him.

Petr
01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Breaking news:

[b]

Virtual Conflict Ends in Real Death (http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2007/01/31/013.html)

Petr

JohnAFlynn
01-31-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm not naiive about lawyers at all. The laws governing ordinary people are shaped by the legal profession, are they not? The bits that order us ordinary citizens about. You guys are the only ones who know the code, hence making jobs for yourselves. Judges, lawyers, lawyer-politicians (mostly one-in-the same).

You have power over us non-lawyers in a way that car mechanics don't. Or IT guys. You can take our freedom and money and children away.

I promise not to outlaw your existence Keystein. :rofl:

JohnAFlynn
01-31-2007, 08:25 PM
I've never heard him condone police torture (for example) against people who happen to be on his shit-list at any given moment.

Precisely. I would, for instance, never demand that a State actor go and beat Sulla's ass on my behalf

Sulla the Dictator
01-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Precisely. I would, for instance, never demand that a State actor go and beat Sulla's ass on my behalf

LOL When are you going to stop whining?

Sulla the Dictator
01-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Again, Keystein, there was no flaming in the rep I left, unlike Sulla's clockwork reciprocal rep to me.

John boy Flynn is, of course, a liar. Does that get your Southron panties in a bunch too, being called (accurately) a liar? Part of the rep he left me said:

You are a smug, piece of talking dogshit

So, do you deny you said that John, and thus make yourself a liar now? Or do you admit you said it, and make yourself a liar when you posted this?

JohnAFlynn
02-01-2007, 12:36 AM
John boy Flynn is, of course, a liar. Does that get your Southron panties in a bunch too, being called (accurately) a liar? Part of the rep he left me said:

You are a smug, piece of talking dogshit

So, do you deny you said that John, and thus make yourself a liar now? Or do you admit you said it, and make yourself a liar when you posted this?

Yes, I said that, but it wasn't flaming, it was an accurate statement of fact. :rofl:

that guy
02-01-2007, 01:20 AM
@ delete:

Jeez, man, if you would put 1% of the effort you put in trying (unsuccessfully, IMO) to show how horrible I am, in debating me on a real issue, you might actually learn something.

I don't come to the phora to debate my posting style, delete. If you don't like it, you can take Burrhus's suggestion. What is your point anyway? That I am so much worse than DWW, John Flynn, Burrhus, ivory bill, etc.? Are these posters really so much better than me, that I deserve this special attention that you give me?

If I have time, I might respond to your post later in the week, but I really don't see how anything positive could come out of it.

Burrhus
02-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Hitler's motives for what he was about will always be tainted by Hitler himself. He's hardly an example for shaking Western people out of their doldrums. He was a product of his time and place...not ours.

Move forward.

My response to your post is here, Keystone, in post #181
http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?p=295633#post295633

Burrhus
02-01-2007, 01:43 AM
Yes, I said that, but it wasn't flaming, it was an accurate statement of fact. :rofl:

The perennial internet question: Is it flaming if it's true?

Sulla the Dictator
02-01-2007, 01:57 AM

Then you won't mind me telling you that you're a whiney little bitch. :)

Not to mention an idiot. Though you do try and mask it well by being incredibly boring. :)

The claws come out from John boy when his lies are exposed. :rofl:

Sulla the Dictator
02-01-2007, 02:00 AM
The perennial internet question: Is it flaming if it's true?

Ok, so you've reneged on the deal you yourself proposed.

That will be all, Burrhus.

Sulla the Dictator
02-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Which was precisely the point of my rep to him, that had he presented himself to me in person with such comments, rather than behind his anonymous internet "Sulla" facade, I likely would have gone temporarily insane and would have momentarily become unable to distinguish right from wrong, resulting in a severe beatdown of our anonymous realtor friend.

Well shit Johnny Flynn, that doesn't sound like Internet Baddass speak at all. Thats quite rational. :D

What you would in fact do is shake my hand, tell me how good it is to meet me, and ask me to have a drink with you. And hopefully some part of you would die when you saw me sneer out of disgust and politely refuse to have anything to do with you. :)

Riff raff.

Sulla the Dictator
02-01-2007, 02:24 AM
@ delete:

Jeez, man, if you would put 1% of the effort you put in trying (unsuccessfully, IMO) to show how horrible I am, in debating me on a real issue, you might actually learn something.

I don't come to the phora to debate my posting style, delete. If you don't like it, you can take Burrhus's suggestion. What is your point anyway? That I am so much worse than DWW, John Flynn, Burrhus, ivory bill, etc.? Are these posters really so much better than me, that I deserve this special attention that you give me?

If I have time, I might respond to your post later in the week, but I really don't see how anything positive could come out of it.

Its wise to just ignore delete. All he does is complain about people's posts, never really addressing the substance. He actually complained once that I was 'breaking up his post' and 'addressing different parts of it' by using the quote function. I can't put anyone on ignore, but I tend to find his comments on subjects to solely revolve around posters and not issues.

delete
02-01-2007, 02:52 AM
Its wise to just ignore delete. All he does is complain about people's posts, never really addressing the substance. He actually complained once that I was 'breaking up his post' and 'addressing different parts of it' by using the quote function. I can't put anyone on ignore, but I tend to find his comments on subjects to solely revolve around posters and not issues.

Was it not that som guy from the middle east, that said something about being able to see a stick in your fellow mans eye, but unable to see the beam in his own?

You are right that I think your posting style sucks, but as it looks like others hate you more, I'll leave it to them to continue their 'let's make a fool out of Sulla' game.

that guy
02-01-2007, 03:10 AM
Was it not that som guy from the middle east, that said something about being able to see a stick in your fellow mans eye, but unable to see the beam in his own?

Actually, the saying is 'First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.'

I should know, it's my sig on vnn:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=443629&postcount=31

* Click the refresh button if the service is temporarily unavailable.

il ragno
02-01-2007, 03:21 AM
Well shit Johnny Flynn, that doesn't sound like Internet Baddass speak at all. Thats quite rational. :D

What you would in fact do is shake my hand, tell me how good it is to meet me, and ask me to have a drink with you. And hopefully some part of you would die when you saw me sneer out of disgust and politely refuse to have anything to do with you. :)

Riff raff.

Wow. A lawyer and a realtor meeting in the middle of the street at high noon to settle, once and for all, which of them's the more virtuous.

Can you picture the three judges for an event like that? A car thief, a cathouse madam and the demon Pazuzu.

JohnAFlynn
02-01-2007, 03:26 AM
Ok, so you've reneged on the deal you yourself proposed.

That will be all, Burrhus.

LOL. You, Sulla, had already engaged in anticipatory breach: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticipatory_repudiation

It's kind of like when one of your condo buyers realizes he's being assraped with a flagpole in one of your deals, and says "I'm not closing on this. See ya."

Thomas777
02-01-2007, 04:11 AM
Wow. A lawyer and a realtor meeting in the middle of the street at high noon to settle, once and for all, which of them's the more virtuous.

Can you picture the three judges for an event like that? A car thief, a cathouse madam and the demon Pazuzu.

I'd say Judge Holden...but I think Sulla and John A. Flynn are both a bit too civilized for that.

Sulla the Dictator
02-01-2007, 04:26 AM
You are right that I think your posting style sucks

LOL Nerdiest BB comment ever.

Sulla the Dictator
02-01-2007, 04:31 AM
It's kind of like when one of your condo buyers realizes he's being assraped with a flagpole in one of your deals

LOL Real Estate in the backwoods sure does differ from how it works here in the big city. Let me guess, John boy. The two fellows who told you what a perty mouth you had claimed to be an Escrow company.

JohnAFlynn
02-01-2007, 05:10 AM
LOL Real Estate in the backwoods sure does differ from how it works here in the big city. Let me guess, John boy. The two fellows who told you what a perty mouth you had claimed to be an Escrow company.

I have to admit that is funny.

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/54964455-S.jpg

Though you appear to mistake me for an Ozarkian, you'd be more likely to find Glenn Miller in the Ozarks than I, as I live nowhere near the Ozarks.

MadScienceType
02-01-2007, 02:10 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of Cthulu with Ba'al as an alternate.