PDA

View Full Version : Animal Bordellos in Norway and Denmark............

Nemo
02-01-2007, 08:17 PM
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1458080.ece

Animal bordellos draw Norwegians
Denmark's animal bordellos reportedly draw Norwegian clients, but both countries have loopholes that make such establishments legal.

Here a Danish animal owner offers his horse to a Danish journalist claiming to be interested in animal sex.
PHOTO: 24TIMER
Related stories:
Former cop busted in pig pen - 21.08.2003

Neither Denmark nor Norway has a prohibition on sex with animals, as long as the animals do not suffer.

On the Internet Danish animal owners advertise openly that they offer sex with animals, without intervention from police or other authorities, Danish newspaper 24timer reports.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-01-2007, 08:31 PM
And people say the Swedes are degenerates!

J Van Der Meyde
02-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Scandinavians in general are degenerates.

Reading things like this makes me wish we never defeated the Nazis.

HrodbertPalatinus
02-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Glory be to Zeus and Wotan, the desert-spawned, totalitarian slave religion of Semitic Judeo-Christianity doesn't exist any more in Northern Europe to hatefully repress the magnificent "Organic folk Traditions", such as Bestiality, of the Aryo-Nordic demigods...

Sulla the Dictator
02-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Nordic glory!

J Van Der Meyde
02-01-2007, 09:03 PM
It seems the further North you travel the more degeneracy you will witness.

Swedish people are the worst for this type of behavior.

Another reason why I prefer the company of Southern Euros rather then my own kind.

Mike
02-01-2007, 09:14 PM
The article does not say what religion the the bordello owners practice. Most likely they practice none. I do not believe that the Germanic heathens of yore would have approved of this behavior.

Glory be to Zeus and Wotan, the desert-spawned, totalitarian slave religion of Semitic Judeo-Christianity doesn't exist any more in Northern Europe to hatefully repress the magnificent "Organic folk Traditions", such as Bestiality, of the Aryo-Nordic demigods...

Björn
02-01-2007, 09:20 PM
The article does not say what religion the the bordello owners practice. Most likely they practice none. I do not believe that the Germanic heathens of yore would have approved of this behavior.

Don't tell them that, they might start questioning their own church's fondness for little boys ;)

omni
02-01-2007, 09:25 PM

Somehow I doubt location is important. Any area that discovers legal loopholes which allow for animal prostitution would probably have tons of animal fuckers coming out of the closet.

I think the proper term is "zoophilia": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Starr
02-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Neither Denmark nor Norway has a prohibition on sex with animals, as long as the animals do not suffer

I would like to know how they claim to know whether the animal suffers or not. And besides that, isn't the perverse and disgusting nature of this enough? Oh, yeah, I forget, all lifestyles are equal and it is wrong and bigoted to judge.

Originally Posted by HrodbertPalatinus

The breakup of Christian culture and values has not helped matters, but this is also a symptom of tolerance gone mad. Aren't the Scandinavian countries also some of the most disturbingly liberal? Definitely a connection there.

J Van Der Meyde
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Somehow I doubt location is important. Any area that discovers legal loopholes which allow for animal prostitution would probably have tons of animal fuckers coming out of the closet.

I think the proper term is "zoophilia": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Its debatable.

I could not see this happening in countries like Italy,Spain etc.

And if this happened in any Muslim country you can almost guarantee that if found guilty the culprits would pay with their lives.

Its not just bestiality it is the lifestyle of Scandinavians in general. I have lived around these people most of my life to know what degeneracy is.

HrodbertPalatinus
02-01-2007, 09:41 PM

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/sleipnir.html

According to Norse mythology, the wall that enclosed Asgard was destroyed during a war between the Vanir and the Aesir, leaving the gods vulnerable to an attack by the giants.
One day, an itinerant stonemason named Blast came to Asgard and offered to rebuild the wall if the goddess Freya would consent to be his wife. He asked for the sun and the moon as well. The gods wanted the wall rebuilt but the terms stated by the mason were outrageous. However, the god Loki proposed a way of outwitting the mason and getting at least part of the wall rebuilt for nothing. The gods agreed to the payment asked by the mason, but only if the work was completed within six months. The mason insisted that he be allowed to use his stallion, Svadilfari, in rebuilding the wall.

The work proceeded much more rapidly than the gods had anticipated and they began to worry that the mason might have to be paid after all. The god Odin threatened to kill Loki if the wall was completed within the allotted time. Loki saw that the mason's horse was doing the heavy hauling and he devised a plan to deprive the mason of the help of his horse. Taking the form of a young mare, Loki lured the stallion into a thicket and made sure that he remained there until the next day. When Svadilfari returned to his master it was too late to complete the work. The mason became so angry that he revealed his true form, that of a rock giant. The god Thor dispatched the giant with a mighty blow of his hammer, Mjollnir.

Months later, Loki returned to Asgard. He brought with him a gray colt with eight legs, the foal of Loki the mare and Svadilfari the stallion. He gave it to Odin, saying that its name was Sleipnir. The colt could travel over land and sea and through the air.

Early Bronze Age Nordic Bestiality--

http://www.europreart.net/cgi-bin/baserun.exe?_cfg=mappa.cfg&_fil=%22Sm%22%24region.and.%22land%22%24region&_tar=_record

...The slab with the scene of a human figure having sexual intercourse with an animal (photo Anders Wihlborg, JLA)...

Björn
02-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Pointing out the god of chaos having sexual intercourse with animals does the opposite to support your claims of advocacy being his role in ragnarok and the progeny of the Jotuns. Taking mythology and applying in a literal fassion to a current event seems a bit laughable. Tell me then Hrod, do you cannibalize jesus on sundays?

Micaelis
02-01-2007, 09:57 PM
After reading this, I can no longer deny the superiority of the Nordic peoples. I confess my mistake and openly declare my allegiance to Nordicism.

Hermetic
02-01-2007, 09:59 PM
No under Wotanism people doing such behaviour would have been put to death by being trampled under a peatbog for perversion. The ancient Wotanists where very conservative in their views of sexuality and family morals. But leave it to a jesusfreak to project anything bad onto Paganism after all they share the jewish attitude of gentile culture and traditions. Which is one of hypocritical slander and resentiment/hate.

Hermetic
02-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Any person who waves the Edda's around as fact just shows their personal ignorance and foolishness. The Edda's where wrote down by a christian over a 100 years after any Pagans had lived in the area. Given the mass murder and other deceitful tactics the christians employed to destroy Pagans, do you think they might have lied a bit when making up stories and saying they where Pagan belief the propaganda of the victors becomes the history of the defeated.lol

Starr
02-01-2007, 10:09 PM
After reading this, I can no longer deny the superiority of the Nordic peoples. I confess my mistake and openly declare my allegiance to Nordicism.

There is always going to be a small percentage of the population who engages in filthy, immoral, and unnatural acts, even something like this. However, I would be quite willing to assume that 99.9% of people are disgusted by this. Again, I feel a need to say that I don't really think it is the people themselves, that are the problem, here, but the liberal "anything goes" attitudes. If tolerance(which begins with a widespread promotion and acceptance of things like homosexuality) was not such a great concern among so many people today, these things would not be allowed. An example of how people bow down to this kind of crazy thinking is in the article:

The acts provoke moral disgust. The question is whether immorality should be made illegal.

Mike
02-01-2007, 10:17 PM
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/sleipnir.html

Months later, Loki returned to Asgard. He brought with him a gray colt with eight legs, the foal of Loki the mare and Svadilfari the stallion. He gave it to Odin, saying that its name was Sleipnir. The colt could travel over land and sea and through the air.Loki, who later in the cycle aligns himself with the monsters and giants against the rest of the gods, is the only god who does such things in Norse mythology. The better liked gods such as Thor and Balder were pretty much straight as an arrow.

Early Bronze Age Nordic Bestiality--

http://www.europreart.net/cgi-bin/baserun.exe?_cfg=mappa.cfg&_fil=%22Sm%22%24region.and.%22land%22%24region&_tar=_record

...The slab with the scene of a human figure having sexual intercourse with an animal (photo Anders Wihlborg, JLA)...I cannot explain this image which is dated to 1450 BC, before the Germanics enter the historic record. I note that the image is described as "an unusual scene". There is no evidence that the image represented the community morality of the local people at that time.

Björn
02-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Honestly I have picked up on the pattern here that whenever a new article is dropped such as the girl commiting suicide after being stripped in a classroom or something about beastiality, people feel obligated to somehow distance themselves away from being associated with it. "Ah well Slav's are white niggers" or "People in ____ are backwater trash and a shining example of degeneracy." As though Mediteranians or Christians are faltless... (lol). Could it possibly be that it's just a sick event that the locals aren't proud of and condem?

Vasily Zaitsev
02-01-2007, 10:55 PM
No under Wotanism people doing such behaviour would have been put to death by being trampled under a peatbog for perversion. The ancient Wotanists where very conservate in their views of sexuality and family morals. But leave it to a jesusfreak to project anything bad onto Paganism after all they share the jewish attitude of gentile culture and traditions. Which is one of hypocritical slander and resentiment/hate.

Please source your statement about bestiality being punishable by death in mediaeval Scandinavia.

I'm curious about it because this stricture would represent a certain degree of distance from the Indo-European origins of Germanic paganism. The highest ritual of the Aryan proto-religion was the Horse Sacrifice, and in that rite the queen of the tribe had to either simulate copulation with the dead animal or actually do the deed (religious scholars debate that partiulcar detail).

Sulla the Dictator
02-01-2007, 10:57 PM
There is always going to be a small percentage of the population who engages in filthy, immoral, and unnatural acts, even something like this.

The bestiality isn't even the issues. Its the idea of BROTHELS for bestiality. Thats insane. People making a profit from bestiality, presumably people who aren't even practitioners.

Hachiko
02-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Its the idea of BROTHELS for bestiality.
The law of Supply and Demand will fairly determine the longevity of this venture.

Carlos Danger
02-01-2007, 11:03 PM
http://ripmrhands.ytmnd.com/

Keystone
02-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Loki, who later in the cycle aligns himself with the monsters and giants against the rest of the gods, is the only god who does such things in Norse mythology. The better liked gods such as Thor and Balder were pretty much straight as an arrow.
They mated with Giants.

HrodbertPalatinus
02-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Beyond the high distinctions of being shamanistic gender-benders, sodomites, human-sacrificers, and child-slayers, the ancient Aryo-Nordic superhumans also practiced Ritual Bestiality, esp. with Horses. H.R. Ellis Davidson, author of “Gods and Myths of The Viking Age,” links the seidr magic that shamanistic gender-bender Odin practiced with the sodomistic horse cult. Again—

http://phoenixandturtle.net/excerptmill/godsofneurope.htm

Memories of this evil cult lived on for many years. An English chronicle of the twelfth century states that the wife of King Edgar was accused of witchcraft, and that she was accustomed to take on the form of a horse by her magic arts, and was seen by a bishop ‘running and leaping hither and thither with horses and showing herself shamelessly to them’. This may be unreliable evidence for the character of a historic queen, but it is significant that an accusation of witchcraft should be expressed in this particular form. It recalls the accusation against Freyja herself, that she strayed out at night like a she-goat among the bucks. Hints such as this build up a vague but unpleasant picture of the malignant powers and repulsive practices of some women connected with the cult of the Vanir, and they may help to explain the strong prejudice against eating horse-flesh which has survived in this country.

N2 The story of Volsi in Flateyjarbok ii, 331 where a housewife’s ‘god’ is the generative organ of a horse, fits in with this general picture.

More:

Volsa THattr: A Literary Remnant of a Phallic Cult
Herbert S. Joseph

Folklore, Vol. 83, No. 3 (Autumn, 1972), pp. 245-252
http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0015-587X(197223)83%3A3%3C245%3AVTALRO%3E2.0.CO%3B2-Q

Keystone
02-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Beyond the high distinctions of being shamanistic gender-benders, sodomites, human-sacrificers, and child-slayers, the ancient Aryo-Nordic superhumans also practiced Ritual Bestiality, esp. with Horses. Ellis Davidson, author of “Gods and Myths of The Viking Age,” links the seidr magic that shamanistic gender-bender Odin practiced with the sodomistic horse cult. Again—

They did it in Ireland too, I believe. Ritual mating by the High King and a horse.

delete
02-02-2007, 12:20 AM
This is what happened.

In 1972 IIRC, most of the Scandinavian countries abolished their one law against sodomy, beastiality and other deviant pratices, as these was the same crime before, and an insult to the homosexuals, as nobody got punished for beastiality, they were sent to the lunacy home or shunned in their community.

As the law was removed, the beastiality law went as well, and nobody thought about that the animal hustbandry laws don't have this down as a crime, as long as the government can not show it hurts the animal.

I rather have some degenrat fucking a cow, than fucking a woman, while fantasizing about the cow.

Micaelis
02-02-2007, 12:28 AM
The bestiality isn't even the issues. Its the idea of BROTHELS for bestiality. Thats insane. People making a profit from bestiality, presumably people who aren't even practitioners.

Nordic Power! Hail the Blonde Supermen!

:viking:

Keystone
02-02-2007, 12:47 AM
I rather have some degenrat fucking a cow, than fucking a woman, while fantasizing about the cow.
I'd rather have neither.

You Svens are certainly, erm... liberal.

HrodbertPalatinus
02-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Lest anyone think I have some special grievance against Nordics, I should say that is not the case at all. Each human race and subrace, and European tribe, has its own unique strengths and weaknesses and there is no unilinear scale of superiority (except virtue). I myself, racially speaking, embody a whirlpool of European races, from the Swedish Berserker to the Sicilian peasant, and the Babylonian Jew. The point is, none of us, metaphysically speaking, are free from the stain of ‘sin’. All of us, somewhere, have savages in our past. Pindar said: “Do not try to become a God.” None of us are walking Gods on earth. I simply recognize reality AS IT IS, without psychopathogenic and totemistic delusions. Modern ethnic narcissism, allied to multiculturalism, is a barbaric non-solution to the great ethical problems of the individual and society, to say the least. Reverence for ancestors or pure racial lineage is not the same thing as reversion to chthonic ancestor worship.

Lorcan
02-02-2007, 01:00 AM
They did it in Ireland too, I believe. Ritual mating by the High King and a horse.

That is the acount given by Giraldus Cambrensis who the Expugnatio Hibernica.The entirety of the mans writing is to justify king henrys conquest of the irish by showing them in as savage a light as possible. St Patrick, who was also a hostile witness to paganism but not to the irish themselves mentions nothing of the sort. The story is much like the rest of his work is an excersise in propaganda.

This is most probably Giraldus account of of a symbolic marriage of the King to the land which did occur, the king however EAT not fucked the horse.

Lorcan
02-02-2007, 01:05 AM
Memories of this evil cult lived on for many years. An English chronicle of the twelfth century states that the wife of King Edgar was accused of witchcraft, and that she was accustomed to take on the form of a horse by her magic arts, and was seen by a bishop ‘running and leaping hither and thither with horses and showing herself shamelessly to them’. This may be unreliable evidence for the character of a historic queen, but it is significant that an accusation of witchcraft should be expressed in this particular form. It recalls the accusation against Freyja herself, that she strayed out at night like a she-goat among the bucks. Hints such as this build up a vague but unpleasant picture of the malignant powers and repulsive practices of some women connected with the cult of the Vanir, and they may help to explain the strong prejudice against eating horse-flesh which has survived in this country.

A queen running around in a field in the 12 century accused of shapeshifting by some bible thumping cretins is your proof for sexual intercourse in pre-christian religions?

Keystone
02-02-2007, 01:09 AM
This is most probably Giraldus account of of a symbolic marriage of the King to the land which did occur, the king however EAT not fucked the horse.
The horse soup was after the ritual mating, though. I'm curious to know why the whole ritualized coupling with a horse was thought of in the first place.

delete
02-02-2007, 01:09 AM
I'd rather have neither.

You Svens are certainly, erm... liberal.

You don't get it.

If he gets caught, he will be shunned from the community, so there is no need to make any more laws about it. Only in countries where there has been a risk of it happening in a subculture, have people seen the need to outlaw it.

What you are reading now, is a media stunt from the animal rightists that want to forbid it. It is true by the way, that it is the animal righists that fight to get it criminalized, as most other people are satisfied with the public shame of beeing caught in the act.

I am not so sure we are so liberal all the time, as when thing starts to cost public money, we can be pretty nasty.
Newspapers reported that more than 60,000 Swedes and 40,000 Norwegians had been sterilized against their will, and that the sterilizations were motivated both by racist thinking on eugenics and by the economic interests of society. To rid society of "genetic inferiority" - ethnic minorities, the mentally retarded, the insane and other "deviants", who also taxed the social services budget of the Welfare States, had been the main objective of the policy of enforced sterilization.
http://www.eurozine.com/articles/2003-04-09-haavie-en.html

Keystone
02-02-2007, 01:12 AM
You don't get it.

If he gets caught, he will be shunned from the community, so there is no need to make any more laws about it.
There should be a law against it just on principle, for God's sake. Just to point out you don't care for it. I mean really.

delete
02-02-2007, 01:22 AM
There should be a law against it just on principle, for God's sake. Just to point out you don't care for it. I mean really.

If people are so stupid as to not understand that they should not fuck animals, even if the law says it is OK, they deserve to stay with the animals, and not reproduse. We could sterilize them just in case, as we don't want them breeding new deviants. :)

Starr
02-02-2007, 01:33 AM
If people are so stupid as to not understand that they should not fuck animals, even if the law says it is OK, they deserve to stay with the animals, and not reproduse. We could sterilize them just in case, as we don't want them breeding new deviants. :)

This is true enough, but the concern is more along the lines of the message legally allowing these things sends to society. And look at what not having any laws against it has led to. Even worse is the attitude of having laws against them somehow being wrong. There is something disturbing in the path people are potentially being led down by believing that setting any kind of moral standards is some kind of great "wrong." that must be avoided. It is insane that some would think that "intolerance" toward any kind of filth is wrong at a level above something like this. And that, I think, is what is being said here.

Lorcan
02-02-2007, 01:33 AM
The horse soup was after the ritual mating, though. I'm curious to know why the whole ritualized coupling with a horse was thought of in the first place.

There is no account of it in patricks work when he absolutely hammers pagan religion in Ireland or any recorded celtic myths or any stories by the norse who were in close proximity at an earlier date. The only source is from a writer who was sponsored by an invading king to portray the locals in as savage a light as possible in order to justify the invasion and occupation.
Do you get this from Cahills POS book "How the celts saved civilisation"?
Cahill is a bloody idiot.

Hrolf Kraki
02-02-2007, 01:36 AM

Reading things like this makes me wish we never defeated the Nazis.

Scandinavians are not degenerates. There are sick fucks in every nation on earth. This is not isolated to Scandinavia. You cannot possibly be this ignorant.

Hrolf Kraki
02-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Nordic glory!

This obviously has nothing to do with being Nordic. The author of this article just likes to put an anti-nordic spin on it. Disgusting.

Mike
02-02-2007, 01:42 AM
I never heard that the Proto-Indo-European religion and its derivatives, like Irish paganism, were in truth horse-fucking cults. Usually, I side or sympathize with Christians in these debates, but in this thread, the Christians are being truly preposterous. Unless someone can produce some really solid proof of Europe being originally a bona fide horse-fucking cult, I am definitely moving a notch closer to to my Odinist roots and may even apologize to Odin himself for this vile calumny.

Incidentally, the only point I was trying to make earlier in this thread is that the bestiality bordello mentioned has absolutely nothing to do with pre-Christian European religion.

HrodbertPalatinus
02-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Lorcan, re-read the sources I posted. These are not illegitimate, Christian-fundamentalist sources. To not recognize reality is a mental illness. I will say it again: Healthy reverence for ancestors is different from the pathological reversion to mindless primitivist ancestor-worship, characteristic of the lower collectivistic, matriarchal and frenzied negroidal races. In racial issues, we can recognize strengths as strengths, and weaknesses as weaknesses, beyond the need for delusional self-esteem mechanisms.

Keystone
02-02-2007, 01:51 AM
I never heard that the Proto-Indo-European religion and its derivatives, like Irish paganism, were in truth horse-fucking cults. Usually, I side or sympathize with Christians in these debates, but in this thread, the Christians are being truly preposterous. Unless someone can produce some really solid proof of Europe being originally a bona fide horse-fucking cult, I am definitely moving a notch closer to to my Odinist roots and may even apologize to Odin himself for this vile calumny.
It's been written, man. Whether or not the High King O' Ireland (how many "kings" can you have in such a small place---more like "landlords", probably) actually pooched a horse will never be known. Sounds like myth to me. I'll Google the subject myself.

delete
02-02-2007, 01:59 AM
This is true enough, but the concern is more along the lines of the message legally allowing these things sends to society. And look at what not having any laws against it has led to. Even worse is the attitude of having laws against them somehow being wrong. There is something disturbing in the path people are potentially being led down by believing that setting any kind of moral standards is some kind of great "wrong." that must be avoided. It is insane that some would think that "intolerance" toward any kind of filth is wrong at a level above something like this. And that, I think, is what is being said here.

Oh please stop.

People fucking animals is no big problem in Norway, but stupid people and immigrants having children is. We need our sterilizations laws back, not some legalistic nightmare of what female beastiality would be defined as, as the males would cry for equal rights!!!

Women getting their dog to fuck them is pretty easy to agree to ban, but do we need the women to start to ride sideways, in fear of them getting stimulated?

Hachiko
02-02-2007, 02:03 AM
As nasty as this whole concept might read, nothing in this day and age should be surprising. So at least grant the livestock the right of consent.
House four-legged prostitutes in stables. Make sure a door is always open, so they know this profession is their choice. Don't tie them down, so they can kick, butt or bite clients they don't want to service.
Also, make certain they are offered a decent retirement pasture plan.

Like I said, nothing should really shock us anymore. It's like a man and a woman enjoying anal sex together. While some might cringe at it as a nasty and stinky concept, others embrace it as an enjoyable, errmmm "tight" experience. :D

Starr
02-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Oh please stop.

People fucking animals is no big problem in Norway, but stupid people and immigrants having children is. We need our sterilizations laws back, not some legalistic nightmare of what female beastiality would be defined as, as the males would cry for equal rights!!!

Women getting their dog to fuck them is pretty easy to agree to ban, but do we need the women to start to ride sideways, in fear of them getting stimulated?

Of course it is not a big problem or commonplace or anything. But I do see what is talked about in this article, as a small part of a much larger problem. This much larger problem effects the entire western world to different degrees. Something needs to be done quickly about that much larger problem, otherwise where will it lead? That is all I am trying to say.

delete
02-02-2007, 02:31 AM
Of course it is not a big problem or commonplace or anything. But I do see what is talked about in this article, as a small part of a much larger problem. This much larger problem effects the entire western world to different degrees. Something needs to be done quickly about that much larger problem, otherwise where will it lead? That is all I am trying to say.
I don't see some moral disolvement of the basis of society her in Norway. Most of the the children I have seen as a teacher will turn out to be an average Norwegian working ant, regardless of the fact that the head master was an homosexual on one occation.

Most of the people that are concerned about the future, does not see sexual deviancy as some major problem, but rater problems like surveilance, big brother, environment, population explosion and more frequently; IMMIGRATION.

Getting a brown underclass is not something I want, and it is the only problem that gets harder to solve as time goes by.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-02-2007, 03:15 AM
zoophiles, homosexuals, and pedophiles should hang from an old oak tree.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-02-2007, 03:16 AM
Nordic Power! Hail the Blonde Supermen!

:viking:

I'm not blonde!:viking:

Hrolf Kraki
02-02-2007, 03:22 AM
zoophiles, homosexuals, and pedophiles should hang from an old oak tree.

Will we then dance around said old oak tree?

Mentious
02-02-2007, 03:34 AM
I guess this puts the lie to the idea that the White race is "the superior race." Whites are superior in certain ways, and those ways matter to me. But when they are bad, they are really bad. The Scandinavian countries were already noted for their moral corruption. Absolutely vile.

Please note that these men did not start out that way. Sexual perversion is developed, and it is primarily developed through sexual indulgence and the jading process. The Northern European countries have had a long sexual indulgence period now, and now they are 'graduating' to this debasement with animals. It was inevitable.

Yet meatheads here take me to task for advocating a little continence and moral restraint among my people and among young White men! They should be ashamed.

delete
02-02-2007, 03:51 AM
I guess this puts the lie to the idea that the White race is "the superior race." Whites are superior in certain ways, and those ways matter to me. But when they are bad, they are really bad. The Scandinavian countries were already noted for their moral corruption. Absolutely vile.

Please note that these men did not start out that way. Sexual perversion is developed, and it is primarily developed through sexual indulgence and the jading process. The Northern European countries have had a long sexual indulgence period now, and now they are 'graduating' to this debasement with animals. It was inevitable.

Yet meatheads here take me to task for advocating a little continence and moral restraint among my people and among young White men! They should be ashamed.

Why do you need a law, when it is not a big problem?

There was some danish tv-crew that made an undercover report about a bordello in Denmark, and it went on public television there. Some norwegian newspaper or television calls the bordello, and asked if any Norwegian have been there, and he confirms, and whopla - frontpage for days in the norwegian newspapers, and even more when they find out about the loophole.

The truth of the matter is that nobody really knew if this was illegal or not, as we had not had any cases as long as I can recollect. If you read the text in norwegian at least, you will see that the journalists had a hard time finding out if it was illegal or not. If it was a frequent phenomena, this would not have been a case.
It probably happens, but as the shame is so great, it stays hidden either way if we legalize it or not.

Micaelis
02-02-2007, 03:54 AM
The racial totem comes crashing down, smacked like the twin towers by reality.

Björn
02-02-2007, 03:58 AM
Why do you need a law, when it is not a big problem?

Because it helps stroke the ego of the moralists who want to see themselves as risen above the masses. Surely it is not a minority who is taking part in these degenerate acts NO! It must reflect upon their fellow countryman regardless of how proposterous it may be!

Mike
02-02-2007, 04:04 AM
Superiority never had much to do with it in the first place. These days, the Jew-controlled media and educational system uses the "superiority" issue as a canard to convince Whites that they should help non-Whites fuck their own countries over. Neat trick, huh?

For me, it's never been about superiority but rather loyalty to my kin. Nothing on earth will change that. I will always be loyal to Whites, regardless of whether they are "superior" (whatever that means) to this race or whether they are "inferior" to that race.

Julian Lee is right as usual: Whites have a potential for greatness or depravity, and habits tend to reinforce. It's our job to place Whites back on the upward path.

delete
02-02-2007, 04:12 AM

In a way it is because of irrational, religious people like you, that I don't want south-europeans in Norway on a general basis, so I am glad you find us despicable.

Norway was build by the people who lived there, and we don't need religious people telling us in which order we sort out our problems.

We already abort sick featuses by testing them, and have just allowed fertilize eggs in vitro, only to DNA test-them, and choose the one most suited for implant. Only to prevent disease yet, but it is a start, as it set the principle that the treatment should be free and universal and paid for by the government.

Starr
02-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Most of the people that are concerned about the future, does not see sexual deviancy as some major problem, but rater problems like surveilance, big brother, environment, population explosion and more frequently; IMMIGRATION.
Getting a brown underclass is not something I want, and it is the only problem that gets harder to solve as time goes by.

Multi culturalism, in general and the immigration problem as well as the larger morality crisis, within ourselves, all need to be dealt with. The west is becoming more of a sewer all of the time. And living in a sewer, even if it were an all white sewer does not sound too appealing and it certainly isn't healthy.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-02-2007, 04:21 AM
Will we then dance around said old oak tree?

Yes, we will dance while we await the carrion birds!

delete
02-02-2007, 04:27 AM
Multi culturalism, in general and the immigration problem as well as the larger morality crisis, within ourselves, all need to be dealt with. The west is becoming more of a sewer all of the time. And living in a sewer, even if it were an all white sewer does not sound too appealing and it certainly isn't healthy.

I do not live in a sewer, most of you do.A lot of you live in crappy big cities where no child can go outside because it is dangerous. Your reproduction rate is lower than our, and it is the rich people that get many children here, and not the stupid ones.

I live in an small town in a pretty normal house. My community is 99% white and most of my friends with children love them and try to make them into happy, healthy adults. There is little crime, and even though the divorce rate is high, the conflict level is low, meaning that the parents can cooperate do a degree with the interests of the child.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-02-2007, 04:30 AM

Incidentally, the only point I was trying to make earlier in this thread is that the bestiality bordello mentioned has absolutely nothing to do with pre-Christian European religion.

I'm not a Christian. I'm a vile, unbaptised, dialectical materialist. Mythology just happens to be my area of study.

Google "horse sacrifice" and see what you find. Journal articles are unfortunately not available via that method, but I'm pretty sure Wikipedia's article on Vedic horse sacrifice mentions at least simulated horse fucking.

Barbarians are barbaric. That's part of what makes progress so nice.

Mike
02-02-2007, 04:33 AM
Starr is right. An ever intensifying "sewer" culture is now a manifest problem in White societies worldwide. It is unwholesome. It is very disgusting. It is spreading. It is neither truthful nor healthy to whitewash the undeniable fact of this abject degeneracy. Every earnest advocate of the White West must recognize the rot, and vow to fight for some sort of revived moral order.

But let's also make one other thing clear. There are a lot of Jews, religionists, and others, who like to point out sewer culture among Whites not because they mean to condemn sewer culture, but because they mean to use it as a canard to further sever Whites from their racial roots and proper loyalties. They want to suggest that because Whites aren't perfect, Whites have no business being loyal to their heritage. This sort of specious bullshit must be challenged every time it begins to hover like the stinkcloud it is.

Nemo
02-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Scandinavians are not degenerates. There are sick fucks in every nation on earth. This is not isolated to Scandinavia. You cannot possibly be this ignorant.

I have never heard of any animal bordellos in any other countries in Europe, to assume that every body does it is ridiculous, unless you have actual proof, not hear say, speculation and opinions.

I guess this puts an end to to the Kemp, McCulouch, etc about Nordic superiority which was all bullshit and myth any way.

The only other people who do this are the niggers in Africa etc, who fuck monkeys, that's how Aids was started.

Hrolf Kraki
02-02-2007, 12:57 PM
I have never heard of any animal bordellos in any other countries in Europe, to assume that every body does it is ridiculous, unless you have actual proof, not hear say, speculation and opinions.

I guess this puts an end to to the Kemp, McCulouch, etc about Nordic superiority which was all bullshit and myth any way.

The only other people who do this are the niggers in Africa etc, who fuck monkeys, that's how Aids was started.

There have been a couple news stories about some men who engaged in such acts in America. Again, there are sick fucks in every country. This is NOT isolated to Scandinavia and Africa.

HrodbertPalatinus
02-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Jaan Puhvel, Comparative Mythology:

...The shamanic aspect of Odin (including intimations of sexual inversions and androgyny) is encapsulated in the “supreme mystery” of Germanic theology, Odin’s primordial self-sacrifice on the world tree ... Loki had a special affinity to Odin, sharing giant ancestry, common fosterage, deviousness, shape changing, and sexual ambivalence...

...Volsi, a sacred horse phallus that was manipulated in Norwegian fertility magic, much to the displeasure of Saint Olaf...

...To summarize, the horse sacrifice was a regal consolidation ceremony in India, one that turned a raj- into a samraj-; it is sometimes a little difficult to differentiate in purpose from a rajasuya or royal installation, for the aims of the two could become telescoped, as when Yudisthira became samraj- by virtue of his coronation early in the Mahabharata but was re-consecrated with an asvamedha after the great showdown. In tradition if not in practice, the asvamedha could be “upgraded” to a purushamedha. In Rome the October Equus culminated in the Regia, and a rex in-spe was capable of exhuming and implementing its emergency martial law allomorph of human sacrifice. The Irish rite installed and consecrated a king, but there is no visible parallel of human sacrifice. On the other hand the asvamedha and purushamedha involved coition between the queen and the smothered male victim, and the royal initiate in Ulster cohabited with a live sacrificial mare, whereas the October Equus was non-erotic. Pudency alone cannot account for the absence of this trait in Rome, for the foundation myth of the Lupercalia let copulation thrive as a sacred he-goat was enjoined by divine revelation to penetrate the women of Italy...

The main divergence between the coitional parallel uniting India and Ireland involves the discrepancy between queen and stallion versus king and mare ... It is India that has innovated in this instance ... The Indo-European pattern of theriomorphic hierogamy was clearly King and Mare, the Near Eastern and Mediterranean one Queen and Beast (e.g., Europa, Pasiphae, and the wife of Archon Basileus copulating with bulls; the Roman women ordered to cohabit with Faunus’s he-goat)...

Hence the horse sacrifice did for the Indic raj- and the onetime Roman rex what mating with the Tripartite Flaith in mare form accomplished for the Irish ri: making him the transfunctional sovereign, the “complete man.” India inverted the coitional part of the rite, thereby reducing it to ancillary and incidental status; Rome suppressed it, rendering the equine’s gender immaterial, while Ireland kept it intact.

Horse-sacrifice is known widely in the Eurasian orbit and elsewhere, for example, among the Turkic peoples of Central Asia and Siberia. It often involves a stallion whose phallus plays a role in the ritual, as it does in the Old Norse Volsi tradition. That in Indo-European tradition the basic myth-sanctioned pattern was rather Man and Mare was made likely also by the Hittite Law Code. Unlike the sweeping injunction against bestiality in sources such as Lev. 20:15, the Hittite code expressly exempts from punishment men having intercourse with (presumably female) horses or mules, after sternly meting out capital punishment for such behavior with cattle, sheep and swine. The only reservation is that the perpetrator “does not become priest,” which seems to anchor the practice squarely in the warrior class, that is, among potential candidates for kingship. In this manner a mutually reinforcing study of myth, ritual and law relating to horses can spread further light on the foundations of Indo-European kingship.

Nemo
02-02-2007, 01:04 PM
In a way it is because of irrational, religious people like you, that I don't want south-europeans in Norway on a general basis, so I am glad you find us despicable. .

What do Southern-Euros. have to do with this, it's not the SE fucking horses in the ass but the Scandinavians.

Just admit your own short comings the article speaks for its self, their are a lot of weirdos up north.

Nemo
02-02-2007, 01:09 PM

This has nothing to do with religion, but about people who have a sick culture:deadhorse: the horse told the weirdo it had a head ach that night, so the pervert beat the shit out of it:)

delete
02-02-2007, 01:15 PM
What do Southern-Euros. have to do with this, it's not the SE fucking horses in the ass but the Scandinavians.

Just admit your own short comings the article speaks for its self, their are a lot of weirdos up north.

The difference between us and you is that we don't need your religous morals.

We don't need laws against things that is no problem. We probably beat you in any demographical indicator except religious belief. (I see you are from the USA, so you get more children as well.)

I mainly see this as envy, and you act like muslims, trying to attack the west for it's immorality, in a desperate attemt to feel better about themselves.

Nemo
02-02-2007, 01:16 PM
There have been a couple news stories about some men who engaged in such acts in America. Again, there are sick fucks in every country. This is NOT isolated to Scandinavia and Africa.

Their are no animal bordellos in America and it is against the law. and the only time I ever read of something like this in America was about a year ago, some fucking Mexican got caught fucking a horse in the ass at Belmont race track here in NYC IN THE STABLE.

Nemo
02-02-2007, 01:32 PM
The difference between us and you is that we don't need your religous morals

This again has nothing to do with religion but human behavior and common sense

We don't need laws against things that is no problem

You don't need a law to tell you that fucking a horse in the ass is a sub-human act.

We probably beat you in any demographical indicator except religious belief. (I see you are from the USA, so you get more children as well.)

Hear say, and we try to have our children with other human beings not horses

I mainly see this as envy, and you act like muslims, trying to attack the west for it's immorality, in a desperate attemt to feel better about themselves.

Who would feel envious of a bunch of weirdos fucking horses in the ass. no we are far from acting like muslims, but we humans separate the Animals from our sexual behavior.

The whole truth is that this is fucking disgusting, and their is no logical excuse for it, only people with a sick mind would engage in this behavior

J Van Der Meyde
02-02-2007, 01:42 PM

I am going to have to disagree with you.

Every time you hear stories such as this you can almost guarantee that its happening in a Scandinavian country. I'm not sure why but Scandinavians are uber liberals. Fucking animals is only one thing in an endless list of the degeneracy that is present in Scandinavia society.

Yes you are right that every country does have its weirdos but it just seems to me that the Scandinavians have a much higher percentage then everyone else.

Also like I stated before I have lived around Scandinavians for most of my life so I have experienced them first hand. There degeneracy and lack of morals is disgusting and worst still is they seem proud of it.

Scandinavians in general are very mentally feeble people.

Animal bordellos, jesus fucking Christ :(

Come back Adolf. All is forgiven.

delete
02-02-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm not sure why but Scandinavians are uber liberals. Fucking animals is only one thing in an endless list of the degeneracy that is present in Scandinavia society.

I will tell you one story why Scandinavians is liberals in some instances.
A friend of mine got hit by a concrete truck and died. The difference between me and most of you, is that I seen his mother on the graveyard, sitting there with her son for 20 years. (We lived right by.) In a big city you would not recognize her, we do. I don't want to kill homosexuals I grew up with, and I don't want to punish the family more than they already have been. I want them to make as little fuss about it as posible, and then we can pretend that he is normal.

As a rule of thumb, you could say, that the more somethings is as problem, the more laws society have about it. They have found one animal bordello in Denmark IIRC, and this served Danes, Norwegians, Germans, Dutch etc people.

OVERWATCH
02-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Yes you are right that every country does have its weirdos but it just seems to me that the Scandinavians have a much higher percentage then everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leRsWGF3mSc&eurl=

Hrolf Kraki
02-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Their are no animal bordellos in America and it is against the law. and the only time I ever read of something like this in America was about a year ago, some fucking Mexican got caught fucking a horse in the ass at Belmont race track here in NYC IN THE STABLE.

There were two recent article posted HERE. One about a man who died fucking a horse and another about a man who fucked a dead deer on the side of the road. Your anti-Northern European attitude makes me sick.

Hrolf Kraki
02-02-2007, 02:23 PM

You would. :rolleyes:

Nemo
02-02-2007, 05:45 PM
There were two recent article posted HERE. One about a man who died fucking a horse and another about a man who fucked a dead deer on the side of the road. Your anti-Northern European attitude makes me sick.

These are isolated incidence, but in Norway, Denmark etc, it seems to be a culture with some of them.

This is a real news ITEM, I did not make it up, WHAT has their behavior have to do with me being anti-NE, it is them that are casting a bad image by their behavior, if this happened in a SE country I would condemn them also, I am condemning the behavior, not the location

Hrolf Kraki
02-02-2007, 05:50 PM
These are isolated incidence, but in Norway, Denmark etc, it seems to be a culture with some of them.

This is a real news ITEM, I did not make it up, WHAT has their behavior have to do with me being anti-NE, it is them that are casting a bad image by their behavior, if this happened in a SE country I would condemn them also, I am condemning the behavior, not the location

That's fine, but you are acting as though no one else does that except Scandinavians.

Micaelis
02-02-2007, 06:54 PM
In a way it is because of irrational, religious people like you, that I don't want south-europeans in Norway on a general basis, so I am glad you find us despicable.

Norway was build by the people who lived there, and we don't need religious people telling us in which order we sort out our problems.

We already abort sick featuses by testing them, and have just allowed fertilize eggs in vitro, only to DNA test-them, and choose the one most suited for implant. Only to prevent disease yet, but it is a start, as it set the principle that the treatment should be free and universal and paid for by the government.

That's right. Norway doesn't need Southern Euro Catholics to tell them they can't fuck beasts. For Pete's sake, let them bang uglies with the bah bahs in peace!

Hrolf Kraki
02-02-2007, 07:02 PM

Damnit, I'm out of rep for today. :(

Choppy deroute
02-03-2007, 01:10 AM

Every time you hear stories such as this you can almost guarantee that its happening in a Scandinavian country. I'm not sure why but Scandinavians are uber liberals. Fucking animals is only one thing in an endless list of the degeneracy that is present in Scandinavia society.

C'mon off course it's illegal. No we don't have beastiality laws, but we do have animal cruelty laws. I think you'll find that the police are simply to backed up with fighting the muslim hordes, to deal with this.

Also, most people simply thought we had laws against that shit, as i did i, so it's not like we're parading around defending beastiality and i think you'll find it's going to be outlawed outright in the future.

There simply hasn't been any focus on this issue in the past, now there is, and so we'll deal with. Here in Danish is the recommendations from the ethics counsil with regards to a new law against beastiality:
http://www.dyrenes-venner.dk/debat/Seksuel%20omgang%20med%20dyr.pdf

HA.

I'll be the first to admit that Scandinavia has many problems in many ways, the result of rampant egalitarism, but we sure as hell can't compare with Holland.

Also like I stated before I have lived around Scandinavians for most of my life so I have experienced them first hand. There degeneracy and lack of morals is disgusting and worst still is they seem proud of it.

Scandinavians in general are very mentally feeble people.

Well you can't please everyone.