PDA

View Full Version : National Alliance goes completely INSANE!

Captain Marinesko
02-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Apparently, somehow, the pyramid scam cult known as the NA is still around. That's when I found this on their website:

"Arthur Kemp, author of March of the Titans and the world's leading historian on European Civilization"

http://www.natvan.com/

I'm sure that claim would probably cause some surprise amongst the historical community.

Richard Parker
02-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Or how about this.

http://resistance.com/catalog/images/RR26.jpg

Sulla the Dictator
02-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Or how about this.

http://resistance.com/catalog/images/RR26.jpg

Its nice how the creator of that piece of dreck got his mom to do this for him.

Ahknaton
02-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Looks photoshopped. That's not her body.

Captain Marinesko
02-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I see Gliebe's rounding up the local prostitute population with promises of more crank.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-03-2007, 02:20 PM
I've been looking for an excuse to post this site (http://dienekes.angeltowns.net/articles/kemp/).

Read it, bookmark it, link to it to make nazis cry.

6(sic)6
02-03-2007, 03:12 PM
I've been looking for an excuse to post this site (http://dienekes.angeltowns.net/articles/kemp/).

I've seen it before. Arthur Kemp is a real idiot and people who buy his shit are retards too.

Lorcan
02-03-2007, 03:40 PM

Dieneskes is a good weekly read, he is one of the more interesting writers on human genetics ( I wish more people would write about non-human genetics also).
I think regardless of political persuasion its not difficult to argue that March of the Titans is a pile of crap.

Incidentally on a separate but related note there were reconstructed Macedonian frescoes of Alexander and Philip hunting recently, while Alexander was a youth. It shows a pale brown haired child. Giving further weight to Dieneskes claim that for blond one should read lighter hair colour than the average.

I would scan it in but I dont have a book and scanner to hand at the moment.

Nyx
02-03-2007, 07:28 PM

Read it, bookmark it, link to it to make nazis cry."Dienekes" (this is a pseudonym for a group of individuals) is just as much a crackpot as Arthur Kemp.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-03-2007, 07:41 PM
"Dienekes" (this is a pseudonym for a group of individuals) is just as much a crackpot as Arthur Kemp.

Proof?

[...]

Nyx
02-03-2007, 08:15 PM
His Mediterranean racial bias permeates all of his publications. Given his lack of academic credentials, and that his work is just as much outside mainstream science as that of Arthur Kemp, it might appear strange that his absurd assertions should be credited at face value by those who criticise Arthur Kemp for the very same reasons Dianekes himself could be regarded as a charlatan - the use of selective evidence, misquotatons, cherry-picking the words of true (though often outdated) research, even when other parts of that research contradicts his central theses, and so forth. I am glad that both of these individuals are ostracised from the rest of the academic community.

Micaelis
02-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Dienekes helps to enlighten those prone to accept Kemp's wild claims and fraudulent information-gathering on Mediterraneans and their historical civilisations in his (Kemp's) appropriation of them as supposedly "Nordic." He serves as a buffer for otherwise ostracised circles in the academic community. When Kemp is no longer taken seriously by organised groups, a Dienekes Pontikos will no longer be necessary.

Nyx
02-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Dienekes is just as much a fraud as Kemp. Kemp isn't a good representative of Nordicism anyway (not that I agree with Nordicism, but Kemp is probably the worst of the lot).

Osmium14
02-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Kemp's "March of the Titans" is an awesome book. I have it in my collection, both CD version and hardcover book format. Don't criticize something that you never even own or read before.

So what, some of his Nordic assertions are dubious, the rest of the stuff is valid and true. It took him 25 years to write all of that history for us. He's a great man that I would be honored to meet and shake hands with.

Micaelis
02-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Dienekes is just as much a fraud as Kemp. Kemp isn't a good representative of Nordicism anyway (not that I agree with Nordicism, but Kemp is probably the worst of the lot).

Why the hostility for Dienekes if you yourself had no sympathies for Nordicism, Ix? I know you can be quite the chauvinist.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Kemp's "March of the Titans" is an awesome book. I have it in my collection, both CD version and hardcover book format. Don't criticize something that you never even own or read before.

So what, some of his Nordic assertions are dubious, the rest of the stuff is valid and true. It took him 25 years to write all of that history for us. He's a great man that I would be honored to meet and shake hands with.

I have read it.

It's crap.

Stick to talking about Eminem and nipples.

Osmium14
02-04-2007, 01:50 AM
I have read it.

It's crap.

Stick to talking about Eminem and nipples.

Is there a reason why you think it's crap? Other than the Nordic bias? Everything else is factual and true. Are you an Alpine or Mediterranean? Is that why you're jealous? Are you a mestizo? A negro? Wait, could you be a Jew?

Vasily Zaitsev
02-04-2007, 02:00 AM
Is there a reason why you think it's crap? Other than the Nordic bias? Everything else is factual and true. Are you an Alpine or Mediterranean? Is that why you're jealous? Are you a mestizo? A negro? Wait, could you be a Jew?

I'm a nordic gentile.

The book is crap because Kemp's methodology is flawed, he fabricates evidence, and his familiarity with the source material he attempts to employ is often lacking.

Take, for example, the chapter on Proto-Indo-European religion where he does little but discuss reconstructionist Asatru. This brand of Germanicized Wicca is neither Aryan nor ancient. It's a twentieth century abortion that has no place in a work of history.

Petr
02-04-2007, 03:23 AM
The book is crap because Kemp's methodology is flawed, he fabricates evidence, and his familiarity with the source material he attempts to employ is often lacking.
That's a very polite way to put it.

If I recall correctly, Kemp's book doesn't have any footnotes. His sourcework is an unfunny joke, which makes his brazen claims all the worse.

His method consists of really childish examples of eating one's pie and keeping it - just witness how he tries to claim that Phoenicians and Assyrians were not really Semitic:

"Although originally a Mediterranean people, there is evidence to suggest that during their long stay in Lebanon and Palestine, the Phoenicians absorbed a fair amount of Semitic blood, being ruled by the Hebrews for a significant period of time."

http://www.white-history.com/hwr7.htm

What a crock of shit:

"So weakened, the Hittite empire came to an end, being overrun by new waves of Indo-Aryan invaders, the Assyrians, from the north."

Petr

Petr
02-04-2007, 03:29 AM
It took him 25 years to write all of that history for us.
Even more ridiculous and pitiful, if true. Any propagandistic hack could put together a similar non-documented mess in one month.

Petr

Captain Marinesko
02-04-2007, 06:57 AM

Well kiss mah grits, ah read it too! And it sucks.

So what, some of his Nordic assertions are dubious,

Some of? It's just insane to look at ancient art and conclude that they must truly reflect the creators. Krishna was portrayed as being blue. Were there blue people in India? What about people with four heads?

the rest of the stuff is valid and true.

No, no it isn't. Such as claims that Franco was part Jewish and that's why he didn't help Hitler more.

It took him 25 years to write all of that history for us. He's a great man that I would be honored to meet and shake hands with.

If it took him 25 years to write that mostly unsourced sack of crap, he must be retarded or on drugs. I could have written ten books by now if I didn't bother to source things.

Nyx
02-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Why the hostility for Dienekes if you yourself had no sympathies for Nordicism, Ix? I know you can be quite the chauvinist.Because I believe in intellectual honesty.

Nyx
02-04-2007, 11:24 PM
The book is crap because Kemp's methodology is flawed, he fabricates evidence, and his familiarity with the source material he attempts to employ is often lacking.He is remarkably like Dienekes, in that regard.