PDA

View Full Version : New hair product uses bull semen

Björn
02-03-2007, 09:59 PM
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=35685&in_page_id=34

As far as hair treatments go, it sounds like a load of bull.

But a new product is available that is enough to make your hair stand on end – it's made from bull's semen.

An upmarket hairdresser's has taken a leaf out of Cameron Diaz's book – her character used sperm to style her hair in comedy There's Something About Mary.

The 45-minute intense conditioning treatment uses thoroughbred semen from Aberdeen Angus bulls in a farm in Cheshire.

It is said to offer the ultimate shine for £55.

The hairdresser, Hari's, in Knightsbridge, London, has combined the organically produced semen with the root of protein-rich plant katera.

The mixture is massaged into the client's hair after it has been shampooed. Then the customer is put under a steamer so the treatment penetrates the hair. Finally, it is blow-dried.

Owner Hari Salem said he had tried hundreds of products, including wild New Zealand avocados and truffle oil.

'I have been searching for an organic product with a lot of protein because that is what hair is made of and lacks when it is dry,' he added. 'All the best treatments are protein based. Synthetic treatments are good but they are heavy if you have fine hair and can make it look greasy. In the end, the bull's sperm was the winner.

'It really works. The semen is refrigerated before use and doesn't smell. It leaves your hair looking wonderfully soft and thick.'

Mr Salem has no shortage of customers. 'It will be an ongoing treatment as long as the bulls perform,' he pledged.

Oblisk
02-03-2007, 10:20 PM
A lot of products use bull semen.

kultron
02-03-2007, 10:27 PM
From my knowledge, hair doesn't absorb proteins externally, only the scalp does internally. So it's pointless. But I may be wrong.

MrAngry
02-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Bull products seem to be very popular on the phora, semen for hair products and shit for racist opinion. :rofl:

ivory bill
02-03-2007, 11:15 PM
From my knowledge, hair doesn't absorb proteins externally, only the scalp does internally. So it's pointless. But I may be wrong.

Purely a marketing scam, an upscale faggoty joke. Hamburger meat is protein but it's not "shockingly" marketable. If they run out of bull sperm then.... Ugh.

ivory bill
02-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Bull products seem to be very popular on the phora, semen for hair products and shit for racist opinion. :rofl:

Darn those old racists!

MrAngry
02-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Darn those old racists!

Old, young and dead, damn 'em all!

Björn
02-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Old, young and dead, damn 'em all!

That's not a nice thing to say about yourself. And besides WHERE TEH FUCK DID THIS BECOME A RACE DEBATE THREAD!?!?:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

MrAngry
02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
That's not a nice thing to say about yourself. And besides WHERE TEH FUCK DID THIS BECOME A RACE DEBATE THREAD!?!?:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

I'm not debating the fact that most racists are full of bullshit, just making a statement.... debate over!

ivory bill
02-04-2007, 09:42 AM

Pathetic. Poor MrAngry is, himself, far from his idealized "colorblind world". Race colors everything in his eyes. Any subject becomes for him a platform to complain about racist Whites, even a thread about bull semen.

MrAngry
02-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Pathetic. Poor MrAngry is, himself, far from his idealized "colorblind world". Race colors everything in his eyes. Any subject becomes for him a platform to complain about racist Whites, even a thread about bull semen.

Race has absolutely no bearing in my life, being colour blind why would it? Now for your every day racist it seems to be very relevant to various degrees. If there is a coloured racist on the phora please point him/her out, I'll complain about them too. :whip:

Helios Panoptes
02-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Race has absolutely no bearing in my life, being colour blind why would it?

Why do you bring race into threads that have nothing to do with it?

MrAngry
02-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Why do you bring race into threads that have nothing to do with it?

Ahhhh Mr Hellybelly Pantsofpiss, I do it specifically to annoy you, happy now?

Björn
02-06-2007, 08:30 PM
I wonder if we pointed out to white haters that there semen is white that they would stop procreating.

Helios Panoptes
02-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Ahhhh Mr Hellybelly Pantsofpiss, I do it specifically to annoy you, happy now?

No, it took me 3 days to notice and now that I have, I'm not annoyed.

Stop bullshitting and answer the question.

MrAngry
02-06-2007, 08:32 PM
I wonder if we pointed out to white haters that there semen is white that they would stop procreating.

You tell then white haters when you see them, I hate white haters, I'm a white hate hater.

Hachiko
02-06-2007, 08:44 PM
A lot of products use bull semen.
Like Kimchee?

MrAngry
02-06-2007, 08:56 PM
No, it took me 3 days to notice and now that I have, I'm not annoyed.

Stop bullshitting and answer the question.

A pun hellybelly? So I take it you're not juiced up tonight?

Helios Panoptes
02-06-2007, 09:33 PM
A pun hellybelly? So I take it you're not juiced up tonight?

The pun was unintended. Now that we have that out of the way, can you answer the question I posed? It wasn't unreasonable, nor did I ask aggressively.t

Jim West
02-07-2007, 12:26 AM
On another news site, something called Scientific-Semen-Suckulator-Systems.com, I discovered how this exciting new hair product is able to produce such large quantities of its new ejaculatory hair ingredient:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/heartlandusa/Kevinator1488.gif

MrAngry
02-07-2007, 08:19 AM
The pun was unintended. Now that we have that out of the way, can you answer the question I posed? It wasn't unreasonable, nor did I ask aggressively.t

Tell me what you see and interpret from this Pantsofpiss.

Helios Panoptes
02-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Tell me what you see and interpret from this Pantsofpiss.

Look, if the question was too complicated for you, you should've just said so. Tell me which words you don't understand, so we can resolve this.

MrAngry
02-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Look, if the question was too complicated for you, you should've just said so. Tell me which words you don't understand, so we can resolve this.

Yeah, OK it was too complicated, I'm pretty low down on the bell curve, genetics you know....

Helios Panoptes
02-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah, OK it was too complicated, I'm pretty low down on the bell curve, genetics you know....

It's okay. I'm patient when dealing with my inferiors. The question is as follows: why do you make reference to race in threads which are unrelated to race?

Which parts of that question are giving you trouble?

MrAngry
02-07-2007, 04:07 PM
It's okay. I'm patient when dealing with my inferiors. The question is as follows: why do you make reference to race in threads which are unrelated to race?

I am eternally grateful for your patience, your generosity knows bounds.

Which parts of that question are giving you trouble?

I think the end is the trickiest, the beggining is somewhat a challenge, and the middle I can't quite get my head round. In short, my genes are playing up.

Richard Parker
02-07-2007, 04:13 PM
How do they draw jizz from the bull anyway?

The imagination can go all kinds of places but right now doesn't feel like it.

MrAngry
02-07-2007, 06:50 PM
How do they draw jizz from the bull anyway?

The imagination can go all kinds of places but right now doesn't feel like it.

I think they use Cow erotica, and a plastic cup, although masturbation maybe a problem with hooves! :rofl:

B-Pep
02-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Race has absolutely no bearing in my life, being colour blind why would it?

You force yourself to be colorblind because when you look in the mirror you see the same color as hangover-diarrhea. If you saw color you'd probably jump off Big Ben.

MrAngry
02-07-2007, 08:53 PM
You force yourself to be colorblind because when you look in the mirror you see the same color as hangover-diarrhea. If you saw color you'd probably jump off Big Ben.

Spoken like a child, well done you're a credit to your race, now go brush the shite form your teeth, you seem to talk a load of it!

///M power
02-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Spoken like a child, well done you're a credit to your race, now go brush the shite form your teeth, you seem to talk a load of it!

:rofl:
are you always angry Mr angry?
if you are,then I think its good that you take your anger out here and not at home. now I see why you like posting here..:rageagainstthepc: :rageagainstthepc:

Starr
02-07-2007, 10:01 PM
I really don't think I could put bull semen in my hair no matter how good it could potentially make it look. The thought is pretty disgusting.:hurl:

Race has absolutely no bearing in my life, being colour blind why would it? Now for your every day racist it seems to be very relevant to various degrees. If there is a coloured racist on the phora please point him/her out, I'll complain about them too. :whip:

race quite obviously does have a bearing in your life. If it did not you wouldn't have much interest in posting on forums like this one, starting threads and engaging in topics that deal with racial issues. Taking it upon yourself to do these things definitely suggests the topic has a lot of meaning for you. being somewhat obsessively anti-racist does not mean you are any less preoccupied with race and racial issues just because you happen to be on the other side of the racial debate.

Micaelis
02-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Colour blindeness is a defect in the visual apparatus...

I don't see why we have to be defective in order to value races equally?

MrAngry
02-08-2007, 06:37 PM
:rofl:
are you always angry Mr angry?
if you are,then I think its good that you take your anger out here and not at home. now I see why you like posting here..:rageagainstthepc: :rageagainstthepc:

Angry? Me? Noooooo, I'm all peaches and cream really. Post like B Peps really amuse me, oh and me baiting pantsofpiss, that amuses me too.

Hachiko
02-08-2007, 07:16 PM
I really don't think I could put bull semen in my hair no matter how good it could potentially make it look. The thought is pretty disgusting.:hurl:

Isn't the current trend of old fat and placentas which is now used in most shampoos just as rank?

Hachiko
02-08-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't see why we have to be defective in order to value races equally?

Viewing races equally would be dishonest.
I treat all races farily as dictated by their personal merits.
Once we learn how to make change on a penny I will have a term that appropriately states the value of the Black race. :D