PDA

View Full Version : Stormfront's "Long Country Rebel" & How He Turned From Supporter To Nazi Psychopath

Jim West
02-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Here's what Stormfront's Moderator, known as "Long Country Rebel", once said about my novel, shortly after discovering it. Today, he is one of my despised enemies, a lousy coward who bans those who do not toe the senseless Nazi dogma of Donny "Inmate #48755398" Black.

Yet, in finer days, now long past, "Long County Rebel" once praised my novel as a newborn treasure, one to be read by all:

Originally posted on Stormfront:

An alternate way to wake folks up.

A little while ago I was looking thru the book section of a certain well-known chain variety store and got a shock. On the shelf next to the Harlequin Romance books and the dictionaries I saw a paperback titled, “Hold back This Day”. Something about the title rang a bell. Then I remembered the author signed my homepage’s guest book a while back.

I had made plans to purchase this book on the net but it kind of slipped my mind. And then I saw it, a pro-white novel on the shelf of a mainstream store. It blew my mind. It also made me think, “what a great alternative way to wake people up.”

The great works such as David Duke’s “My Awakening” and others such as “The Color of Crime” are of vital importance to what we are trying to accomplish.

But this is a novel. It takes a whole different approach and a smart one I might add. Some that may be a bit too brain-washed to ever consider reading conventional pro-white information might consider reading a novel such as this.

Then, I could see why anyone with any common sense about them at all would want to investigate the situation that is portrayed in this novel a bit further. That, in turn, could make them want to take in other non-fiction work such as the books I mentioned above.

Except for a couple of e-mail exchanges, I am not affiliated at all with the author Ward Kendall. So I hope this isn’t sounding like a commercial. I just enjoyed this book very much and would like to share with you guys what my opinion of it is. To me it is the best darn piece of fiction I have read in a long time.

And it is defiantly an effective way to get the truth out. This is fiction that could very well be reality one day. It paints a vivid portrait of what we fear could be our race’s ultimate future.

One thing that makes it so great is that it’s exactly like Detra Fitch of Huntress Book Reviews describes it as on the front cover, “A powerful story of Earth’s possible future”. It is just as well written as any fiction novel I have ever read. The author’s level of talent is equal to or better than some of the best.

My signature includes a sample of the content so I won’t give out anymore. I will say that when I picked this novel up, I couldn’t put it down.

Thanks,
Rick

The following is a paid political announcement....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/heartlandusa/heatwave-gray-camouflage-uniform.jpg

il ragno
02-04-2007, 09:49 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/heartlandusa/heatwave-gray-camouflage-uniform.jpg

"Daughters" or no "daughters"....you're a homo.

Ahknaton
02-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Does that picture make you sweat Jim?

Commander
02-04-2007, 11:22 AM
That cammo suit is kinda nice. I walk in the bush out here in the Pacific Northwest _ tribal areas, where the government has little control. Sometimes, well most of the time, I carry a long sharp knife.

Often I hear voices, people after me :borg: ....one of those suits from *PORC would be perfect for lying in ambush. :hugs: I may join the PORC Patrol. :canuck:

*PORC = Jim West

Alfacritical
02-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Yet, in finer days, now long past, "Long County Rebel" once praised my novel as a newborn treasure, one to be read by all:

And it is defiantly an effective way to get the truth out.
Did he mean "definitely"?

Vasily Zaitsev
02-04-2007, 04:03 PM
So is LCR a "nazi psychopath" because he snubbed you or because he's promoting a racist cosplay club?

You and I don't usually see eye to eye, but I have to admit that nothing says "nazi psychopath" like political uniforms. Especially ones with the Sam Browne-style cross strap. And "H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E." is a tardtacular name.

Nor is the bad Photoshopping helping any.

Jim West
02-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Commander: That cammo suit is kinda nice. I only pick the best for my organization's men. But try not to wear this cammo suit around Ahknabashi. It might give him crotch itch, if you know what I mean...

shanemac
02-04-2007, 11:30 PM
I only pick the best for my organization's men. But try not to wear this cammo suit around Ahknabashi. It might give him crotch itch, if you know what I mean...

But does your "organisation" have any men?

Ahknaton
02-04-2007, 11:51 PM
But try not to wear this cammo suit around Ahknabashi. It might give him crotch itch, if you know what I mean...
It's funny that you didn't even bother spelling out what H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E. stands for. Perhaps we can throw this one open to the audience? Allow me to get the ball rolling:

Homosexual Exhibitionist Attempting To Wank A Vain Ego

Jim West
02-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Homosexual Exhibitionist Attempting To Wank A Vain Ego Go right ahead! But then, identifying yourself as a homosexual might be a little dangerous. On the other hand, you just might get yourself a date. For starters, try going up to Brokeback Mountain for a romantic evening. The weather may suck, but then - so will your date!

Francis
02-05-2007, 01:19 AM
So is LCR a "nazi psychopath" because he snubbed you or because he's promoting a racist cosplay club?

I happen to know LCR, not just as a moderator from SF, but as someone I call a friend, he's a nice guy actually, and I know he's not into dress-up uniforms or anything like that, so I think it's safe to say that he is another of those branded a "nazi psychopath" because they sought to distance themselves from the mentally unstable Ward Kendall.

It's funny, Kendall goes on and on about uniforms and flags and things (it's clearly a fetish of his) but 99% of the people he attacks have nothing to do with any uniforms or cosplay. They are actually just people that chose to put distance between themselves and a clearly mentally ill person.

Ahknaton
02-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Go right ahead! But then, identifying yourself as a homosexual might be a little dangerous. On the other hand, you just might get yourself a date. For starters, try going up to Brokeback Mountain for a romantic evening. The weather may suck, but then - so will your date!
Speaking from experience Jim?

il ragno
02-05-2007, 01:32 AM
It's funny that you didn't even bother spelling out what H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E. stands for. Perhaps we can throw this one open to the audience? Allow me to get the ball rolling:

H[/b]omosexual Exhibitionist Attempting To Wank A Vain Ego

How about

Hilarious
Escaped
Asylum
Tenant
Wants
Aryan
Vigilantes
Executed

May I suggest Kendall's Army of Kaukasian Americans, or KAKA?

Jim West
02-05-2007, 02:42 AM
Speaking from experience Jim? Not at all Ahkna. I'm just trying to help homosexual liberals like yourself accept what you are. It's okay. Really. You can suck all the cock you want in today's diseased society - and not get arrested! Anyway, I simply contacted a San Francisco organization called, Getting Your Gay On, gave them your name, and discovered you were already listed and well known to them. They told me that you prefer Middle Eastern men, so they hooked you up with Abib and Saaba, who should be ringing your doorbell right...about...now!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/heartlandusa/file9715.gif

Ahknaton
02-05-2007, 03:05 AM
Not at all Ahkna. I'm just trying to help homosexual liberals like yourself accept what you are. It's okay. Really. You can suck all the cock you want in today's diseased society - and not get arrested! Anyway, I simply contacted a San Francisco organization called, Getting Your Gay On, gave them your name, and discovered you were already listed and well known to them. They told me that you prefer Middle Eastern men, so they hooked you up with Abib and Saaba, who should be ringing your doorbell right...about...now!
Sorry Jim, there's no-one ringing my doorbell, there's no-one at the door, there's no organisation called Getting Your Gay On, there's no Abib and Saaba (as much as you wish there was), I don't live in San Francisco, I'm not a homosexual or a liberal, there's no such organisation as H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E, there's no thronging masses at Stormfront throwing bouquets of rep points at your feet, you're not going to be a character witness at Kevin Strom's trial, April Gaede doesn't know who you are, there's no conspiracy of skinheads who want to kill you leaving threatening messages on your phone, and there's never going to be a White Nationalist base on Mars. Sorry to be the one to break it to you Ward, but it's all a product of your delusional imagination.

Wake up Dorothy, it was all a dream! You've been in Kansas the whole time!

sugartits
02-05-2007, 04:16 AM
this thread just annihilated whatever brain cells I had left. Jim West is a space zombie.

Jim West
02-05-2007, 05:38 AM
this thread just annihilated whatever brain cells I had left. Let's see...you were born with two, lost one while jacking off at 17, and then shot your last one reading this thread.

Yep. You're done, homeboy.

Micaelis
02-05-2007, 05:48 AM
Let's see...you were born with two, lost one while jilling off at 17, and then shot your last one reading this thread.

Yep. You're done, homegirl.

*Corrected for gender

Jim West
02-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Whatever you say, Ahkna. You're just a fount of solid reality and wisdom, all tucked away there in happy little "Summerlin", beside all your other happy little neighbors. That's where you want to be, all safe and cocooned, and that's where I'll leave you to be.

Sorry I can't put you on NIGnore, since you're a moderator. Still, I will endeavor from this point on to pass over all your future posts, since they have no more meaning or depth to you than a bagful of popcorn kernels.

:negro:

Helios Panoptes
02-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Jim, "your" is the possessive, "you're" is a contraction of "you" and "are."

sugartits
02-05-2007, 06:20 AM
Let's see...you were born with two, lost one while jacking off at 17, and then shot your last one reading this thread.

Wow, not only have you killed my last brain cell, you've also shot a photon torpedo at my self-esteem. :( :( :(

Ambrosio Spinola
02-05-2007, 06:21 AM
Jim, your garbage is unacceptable and you are way out of line. Either you start behaving with some civism or start looking for another place quick. This ends now.

Ahknaton
02-05-2007, 06:51 AM
Let's see...you were born with two, lost one while jacking off at 17, and then shot your last one reading this thread.

Wow, not only have you killed my last brain cell, you've also shot a photon torpedo at my self-esteem.
If only Julian Lee had found you sooner. If only. Still, can't save 'em all...

sugartits
02-05-2007, 07:01 AM
Jim, your garbage is unacceptable and you are way out of line. Either you start behaving with some civism or start looking for another place quick. This ends now.

I thought it was all good clean fun 'n joke-slinging?

:hitler: Your tyrannical regime is trying to oppress The Funny.

antibuddha
02-05-2007, 09:25 AM

Seems like there's some more fundamental problems here that need to be dealt with before we get to proper grammar. :p

Captain Marinesko
02-05-2007, 10:23 AM
I only pick the best for my organization's men. But try not to wear this cammo suit around Ahknabashi. It might give him crotch itch, if you know what I mean...

And how many "men" does your "organization" have?

Ahknaton
02-05-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm Regional Operations Commander for Melbourne (which really is a hick town). H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E's gonna make ya sweat.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-05-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm Regional Operations Commander for Melbourne (which really is a hick town). H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E's gonna make ya sweat.

http://i5.tinypic.com/44tfrdz.jpg

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

sugartits
02-05-2007, 11:12 AM
You need to buy yourself a pair of Rowdy Roddy Piper sunglasses, try them on and take a look in the mirror. See that word tattoo'ed on your forehead? It says SLAVE.

His future's so blight, he's gotta wear shAIDS.

Captain Marinesko
02-05-2007, 12:53 PM
H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E. is as gay as the day is long.

Francis
02-05-2007, 04:11 PM

Think of a number, any number, add ten to that number, then subtract seven, add a further three, then subtract a further six, take away the number you first thought of, multiply by seven, divide by one hundred and seven, go to the store, pick up your meds, put on your cammo suit, masturbate, spam forums on line, add another sixteen, subtract twelve, subtract another four, put up a smiley of someone blowing their brains out, tell yourself you defeated someone in a debate where your ass was kicked, spam some more forums, design a flag, masturbate again, have your supper, multiply by nine, divide by the number of brain cells you have, wipe the drool from the corner of your mouth, cry a little, take some more meds, spam a little more, make some threats you can't see through, write a manifesto for a group that will never exist, and what number do you come to?

That's H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E!

It's pure math

shanemac
02-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Homosexual
Effeminate
Ass
Tools
Who are
All
Very
Eccentric.

ironweed
02-05-2007, 04:31 PM

Not that I'm any fan of his but if every response to anything I posted was something along the lines of "you're a fag," I might respond inapproriately too.

Just sayin'.

Jim West
02-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Jim, your garbage is unacceptable and you are way out of line. Either you start behaving with some civism or start looking for another place quick. This ends now. Uh, oh! This is sounding very much like the "Soviet Treatment" coming up. First, I'm accused of being "way ouf of line" (but is never told what that means) and, secondly, that members with such names as "sugarTITS", along with other members spewing foulness of every sort, are "not out of line", and are, in fact (according to the moderator) acting with "civism" (acting "civilly) when, in actuality, they have not been.

It also appears that the moderator has a Confederate flag of sorts, or a Southern states flag, and has taken personal offense that I have reprimanded those who still believe the "CSA/Confederate States of America" is still a living entity, when it's been moldering in its rightful grave for one hundred and fifty years.

Anyway, do I get the "Soviet Treatment", Mr. Moderator, ie, banned with no explanation given, or do you cite the charges against me, and the parties involved, so that I may at least respond to them?

I'm a fair man - in fact, the fairest man on this forum. Let us see how you will handle this.

Jake Featherston
02-05-2007, 05:03 PM
You and I don't usually see eye to eye, but I have to admit that nothing says "nazi psychopath" like political uniforms. Especially ones with the Sam Browne-style cross strap. And "H.E.A.T.W.A.V.E." is a tardtacular name.

I haven't been posting much these last 3-4 days, but is that "HEATWAVE" (I'm not putting in the periods) organization actually the orphaned brainchild of Mental Ward Kendall? I had kind of assumed, from the context of this thread (which is where I first saw it) that it was someting concocted by that "Long Country Rebel" fellow, and that Westdall was citing it as further evidence the guy was supposed to be an idiot, or whatever it is he's alleging about this StormFront Moderator of whom I know absolutely nothing (but who's probably a decent enough guy, if he's aroused the Wrath of Kendall).

Nor is the bad Photoshopping helping any.

Yeah, he did a really lousy shop of super-imposing that homoerotic "HEATWAVE" sash over the pic of that Croatian militia fighter, or whomever he stole that image from.

Francis
02-05-2007, 05:09 PM
I haven't been posting much these last 3-4 days, but is that "HEATWAVE" (I'm not putting in the periods) organization actually the orphaned brainchild of Mental Ward Kendall? I had kind of assumed, from the context of this thread (which is where I first saw it) that it was someting concocted by that "Long Country Rebel" fellow, and that Westdall was citing it as further evidence the guy was supposed to be an idiot, or whatever it is he's alleging about this StormFront Moderator of whom I know absolutely nothing (but who's probably a decent enough guy, if he's aroused the Wrath of Kendall).

Nope, it's all Kendall's. LCR isn't in to such fetishes, he's not a uniforms type of man, and even less so dress up uniforms with not even a purpose, or group of followers to wear them.

Jake Featherston
02-05-2007, 05:13 PM

And are they slim-hipped and willowy?

And if not, why not?

Jake Featherston
02-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Uh, oh! This is sounding very much like the "Soviet Treatment" coming up. First, I'm accused of being "way ouf of line" (but is never told what that means) and, secondly, that members with such names as "sugarTITS", along with other members spewing foulness of every sort, are "not out of line", and are, in fact (according to the moderator) acting with "civism" (acting "civilly) when, in actuality, they have not been.

There are those Terms of Service when you signed up, Jimbo. I know they are kind of boiler plate and easy to ignore, which is one reason why they're not strictly enforced (I'm guessing). But the fact they are not strictly enforced does not mean one can violate them wholesale with nearly each and every single, nonsensical, useless post one makes (HINT: People who make substantive, useful posts are probably granted a little more leeway). I personally think you should have been banned a long time ago, if for no other reason than to have this board cease to be a showcase for your psychotic derangement. However, several people on this board whom I like have expressed a desire to have you permitted to continue to spout your inane drivel, by simple virtue of the fact they choose to define your ravings as a form of unintentional comedy. Thus I won't press (not that I imagine my opinion carries tremendous weight) for justice and good taste in your case, as a courtesy I'm extending to those who enjoy using you in order to add a few chuckles to their lives.

Oh, and by the way, the words is "civility." If you're going to correct someone, at least do it, you know, correctly.

It also appears that the moderator has a Confederate flag of sorts, or a Southern states flag, and has taken personal offense that I have reprimanded those who still believe the "CSA/Confederate States of America" is still a living entity, when it's been moldering in its rightful grave for one hundred and fifty years.

TRANSLATION: Jim West was born north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

I'm a fair man - in fact, the fairest man on this forum.

Quite possibly the fairest man who's ever lived (and I mean "fair" in every sense of the word). Certainly the most well-hung.

Jim West
02-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Helios: Jim, "your" is the possessive, "you're" is a contraction of "you" and "are." Helios, if it makes you happy pointing out a spelling mistake, then I'm glad I could make your day. However, my vast command of the English language, its subtleties and its nuances, its grand lexicon and its intricate etymology are far, far superior to yours, or anyone else's on this forum. So, keep that in mind next time you feel a gleeful little sting of excitement when you find a misspelled word of mine.

Sincerely,

The Word Knight

http://www.interligence.com/images/chess-knight.gif

Jake Featherston
02-05-2007, 06:02 PM
my vast command of the English language, its subtleties and its nuances, its grand lexicon and its intricate etymology are far, far superior to yours, or anyone else's on this forum.

...amd quite possibly the single greatest living man to trod the face the Earth, in this or any other Age!

Have you been keeping those vast writing talents of yours secret, by any chance? I liked your novel, due to its storyline, but I can't say I was very impressed with its third-rate writing style. Only the skinhead novel Hear the Cradle Song, among those thousands books I've actually read, was worse in that regard.

By the way, is there anyone at The Phora whom you don't hate, and/or feel contempt for? Anyone on any other forums? Just wondering.

Sincerely,

The Word Knight

"The Word Knight!" Man, that is rich! Talk about delusions of grandeur! I must be a better writer than Westdall, 'cause I'm the Word Rook. My Rook is also way bigger than his Knight. Man, I rock its like nobody's business!

http://www.chesskids.com/kids/rook.gif

I'll leave it to someone else to claim to be the Word Queen....

Omniel
02-05-2007, 07:23 PM
So that would mean that Jim's use of the phrase: 'you're done' is actually correct, and there's no grammatical error.

Helios Panoptes
02-05-2007, 08:51 PM
So that would mean that Jim's use of the phrase: 'you're done' is actually correct, and there's no grammatical error.

Aye, when you're right, you're right. He's made that mistake a million times, so I'm sensitive to it.

For example: http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=298202&postcount=3

He uses the two interchangeably, so he is sometimes right, sometimes wrong.

Ahknaton
02-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Its got nothing to do with the Confederacy, the Starfleet one or the Southron one. He's Spanish.

Ahknaton
02-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Sincerely,

The Word Knight
Uh oh. I didn't realise I was messing with a Word Knight. You don't want to piss them off and wake up one morning to find one of these in your bed:

Straight Satan
02-06-2007, 01:46 AM
"I am going to do my best to work with law enforcement from this point on." -Ward Kendall 2/2/07

6(sic)6
02-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Who the f...k is "Long Country Rebel" and wtf should we care if he is a nazi or not!?
There are some nazis in SF you know :D

shanemac
02-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Uh oh. I didn't realise I was messing with a Word Knight. You don't want to piss them off and wake up one morning to find one of these in your bed:

Placed there by highly trained elite HEATWAVE special agents..... (scared yet?)....

Micaelis
02-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Join HEATWAVE, because its members are FLAMING.
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/855748~Captain-Kirk-Posters.jpg

Micaelis
02-06-2007, 08:33 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Antoninus/kirk2.jpg

Micaelis
02-06-2007, 08:57 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Antoninus/picard.jpg