PDA

View Full Version : The Super Bowl

Keystone
02-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Well, the first half isn't over yet, and besides the negro players acting like 12 year olds, we have the ads:

Two white car mechanics (portrayed as rednecks) nibble at the same Snicker's bar until they kiss...

Coca Cola runs a Black History Month spot. You fucking bigots is the message.

A computer hardware company runs a spot themed "Connectile Dysfunction", where the only person not using the greatest WiFi card is a nerdy looking white guy. The Asians, blacks and women all laugh.

Prince is the Halftime "entertainment".

More to come, I'm afraid.

Starr
02-05-2007, 01:11 AM
It pretty much sounds just as I would expect without having to turn it on even for a second. It is disurbing how excited people get about this crap. I was asked If I wanted to attend a stupidbowl party by a male that I kind of like and now I like him a little less.:p

Morpheus
02-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Purple rain bitches. :jam:

The game isn't very good. It is too wet. Aside from the opening touchdown run off a kick off from the Bears I would say there have been few highlights.

There have been far too many turnovers because of the rain.

The commercials are amusing and strange as always (that one where the men stripped and wiped their bodies on a car was creepy, that scrawny old man is going to give me nightmares :( ).

Prince tore up the halftime show with a great performance, I liked how they illuminated the arena purple and it just so happened to be raining (the only good thing about the rain) creating a literal atmosphere that compliments the metaphorical lyrics of the song. :)

Keystone
02-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Prince comes on at halftime wearing a doo-rag, Aunt Jemima style. Does medley of hits, then a vast nigger marching band (Grambling?) joins him, steppin and hitchin like their asses are on fire...covered with glued-on glowsticks...

The staged white and Asian chick "audience" pumps arms....

LOL.

Keystone
02-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Prince tore up the halftime show with a great performance, I liked how they illuminated the arena purple and it just so happened to be raining (the only good thing about the rain) creating a literal atmosphere that compliments the metaphorical lyrics of the song. :)
It's like a dream come true...

Starr
02-05-2007, 01:31 AM
I honestly didn't even know Prince was still performing. What is he about 100 years old by now? I also didn't know that he was prince once again rather than being known as "the artist" or "the entertainer formerly known as Prince"(or whatever) or that weird symbol. None of those name changes seem to breath much life into his "career."

Morpheus
02-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Those White cheerleaders looked very sexy doing their routines, soaking wet. :p

Keystone
02-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Those White cheerleaders looked very sexy doing their routines, soaking wet. :p
It's like the fucking Apocalypse...

il ragno
02-05-2007, 01:37 AM
Lookit him, licking his bike-tire lips!

Usually, they get that look before robbing liquor stores, too.

Morpheus
02-05-2007, 01:37 AM
It's like the fucking Apocalypse...

Do you even like football, Keystone? :rolleyes:

How is your conversion to wicca going?

Sulla the Dictator
02-05-2007, 01:49 AM
LOL Professional sports, with the exception of boxing, are for assholes. :rofl:

Der Sozialist
02-05-2007, 02:01 AM
Indeed, I do not see the appeal. Ditto for boxing as well.

Keystone
02-05-2007, 02:10 AM
Do you even like football, Keystone? :rolleyes:
I used to, before it became a bassinet. You actually enjoy this? The players pounding themselves on the chest and howling when they make a tackle? Scoring a TD is even worse. You get a minstrel show. all bugging eyes and jimma jamma. Christ.
How is your conversion to wicca going?
Really good. I'm a Nordic Wiccan now.

Keystone
02-05-2007, 02:10 AM
Except for baseball.

Der Sozialist
02-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Except for baseball.
Baseball is the worst of the worst. One can watch football or basketball without the desire of blowing their brains onto the white wall and thus creating a mosaic of blood and grey matter.

bardamu
02-05-2007, 02:18 AM
Really good. I'm a Nordic Wiccan now.

Odin is calling Keystone. Come home. :viking:

Keystone
02-05-2007, 02:23 AM
Baseball is the worst of the worst. One can watch football or basketball without the desire of blowing their brains onto the white wall and thus creating a mosaic of blood and grey matter.
Don't watch it then, commie.

"One" can watch baseball, with yer grandson, at the ballpark and have a great time. It's tradition, and beyond your teenage imagination. You can blow your brains out anytime, but we'll be at the buccos game.

Der Sozialist
02-05-2007, 02:27 AM
Don't watch it then, commie.I do not. I am simply relating my unfortunate experience of being dragged to a baseball game.

"One" can watch baseball, with yer grandson, at the ballpark and have a great time.
One can watch any sporting event with their children. This is essentially the function sports serve.

It's tradition, and beyond your teenage imagination.
There are certain traditions that should be eradicated.

You can blow your brains out anytime, but we'll be at the buccos game.
Actually, Baseball parks around the USA are having trouble filling their stadiums to capacity. This tradition is dying and I salute its demise.

Billy Score
02-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Aside from infantile, halfwitted americans, who actually cares about the superbowl?

I never understood the point of WATCHING a game. Games are for playing. If you aren't playing, why do you care? If this is so popular i'm going to post videos of me playing Rise of Nations with Big Vinny so you can all goggle like idiots.

Keystone
02-05-2007, 02:32 AM
I do not. I am simply relating my unfortunate experience of being dragged to a baseball game.

One can watch any sporting event with their children. This is essentially the function sports serve.

There are certain traditions that should be eradicated.

Actually, Baseball parks around the USA are having trouble filling their stadiums to capacity. This tradition is dying and I salute its demise.
That whole response was really weak, comrade.

Beat 'em Bucs!

Der Sozialist
02-05-2007, 02:36 AM
Beat 'em Bucs!
Unfortunately (for the sake of comprehension of this term) I do not follow sportsómind explaining this a bit and its relevancy?

Arenít you a bit too old to be watching sports, Keystone?

Keystone
02-05-2007, 02:52 AM
Unfortunately (for the sake of comprehension of this term) I do not follow sportsómind explaining this a bit and its relevancy?
The Pirates...the Bucs...the Buccos...you are American, no?
Arenít you a bit too old to be watching sports, Keystone?
Of course not.

Der Sozialist
02-05-2007, 02:54 AM
The Pirates...the Bucs...the Buccos...you are American, no?

Yes, I am American. If pressed, I would be forced to admit that I do not know the rules of baseball, football, or basketball. Hockey is different because I used to play it as a kid.

Keystone
02-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Yes, I am American. If pressed, I would be forced to admit that I do not know the rules of baseball, football, or basketball. Hockey is different because I used to play it as a kid.
Well, that's good. I played baseball.

The Pittsburgh Pirates have been around for over 120 years. Baseball is a grand sport. Easy to play for the kiddos, and a great game to go and watch with your family. It doesn't have all the wildness and bullshit of modern American football.

It's a tradition of sorts.

Kodos
02-05-2007, 03:06 AM

Funny Sulla I agree... boxing is the only thing I really get into watching. I watched much of this though though not the end... I watched "Rome".

Great episode...

Sulla the Dictator
02-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Except for baseball.

Baseball has to be the most boring sport in the world. I was forced to watch a baseball game at a friends house once, and spent most of the time reading a copy of the Warren Report I picked up from a book sale while I drank a third of a bottle of whiskey.

Sulla the Dictator
02-05-2007, 03:29 AM
Funny Sulla I agree... boxing is the only thing I really get into watching. I watched much of this though though not the end... I watched "Rome".

Great episode...

There's never been anything like Rome on television. In that show we're seeing THE BEST thing 'Hollywood' has ever done. The time flies during every episode, and I find myself regretting that its over. :(

Kodos
02-05-2007, 03:33 AM
There's never been anything like Rome on television. In that show we're seeing THE BEST thing 'Hollywood' has ever done. The time flies during every episode, and I find myself regretting that its over. :(

There are good and bad episodes... I wish they would show the battles (get some backers) and they really should have left out the Octavian (who they otherwise portray in what I think is an accurate way) incest part...

I love Antony too. Vorenus has only recently become the kind of badass a 1st cohort centurion would have to be.

Its not over yet... we've got a few more episodes. I imagine it ends with Octavians victory and Antony and Cleopatra's suicide (and the killing of Caesarian... Octavian was nasty during his rise to power but I wonder why he thought Caesar's non Roman bastard son would be a threat when he spared the rest of Antony's family).

Keystone
02-05-2007, 03:39 AM
Baseball has to be the most boring sport in the world. I was forced to watch a baseball game at a friends house once, and spent most of the time reading a copy of the Warren Report I picked up from a book sale while I drank a third of a bottle of whiskey.
It was probably an American League game. No wonder.

Sulla the Dictator
02-05-2007, 04:02 AM
There are good and bad episodes... I wish they would show the battles (get some backers) and they really should have left out the Octavian (who they otherwise portray in what I think is an accurate way) incest part...

There is no such thing as a bad episode of Rome. The incest thing didn't really matter to me. I actually do prefer the politics and the display of Roman life to the battles.

I love Antony too. Vorenus has only recently become the kind of badass a 1st cohort centurion would have to be.

Antony is loathesome, and it is fitting that Vorenus's decline into corruption and violence is done in Antony's circle.

Vorenus was probably the most magnificient 'fictional' historical figure ever created by a writer for television.

Its not over yet... we've got a few more episodes. I imagine it ends with Octavians victory and Antony and Cleopatra's suicide (and the killing of Caesarian... Octavian was nasty during his rise to power but I wonder why he thought Caesar's non Roman bastard son would be a threat when he spared the rest of Antony's family).

I'm pretty sure there's going to be another season. Augustus and Antony will reconcile next episode. But there's a lot more to do. The formation of the final triumverate, the murder of Cicero by Antony, the campaign against Brutus and the Liberators, and finally the war between Antony and Augustus. But they need several episodes to show the seduction of Antony by Cleopatra, and atleast two episodes for them to get to Greece to fight Brutus.

Also, HBO is advertising this season of Rome as "the new season of Rome", while they're advertising the Sopranos as "The Final Season". Lets cross our fingers.

Kodos
02-05-2007, 04:14 AM
There is no such thing as a bad episode of Rome. The incest thing didn't really matter to me. I actually do prefer the politics and the display of Roman life to the battles.

That the moralistic Octavian fucks his sister... I like the series but that was just put in for shock and it sucked.

Antony is loathesome, and it is fitting that Vorenus's decline into corruption and violence is done in Antony's circle.

He may be a foul mouthed womanizer who cannot hide his hatred of day to day politics but hes the only real man of integrity in the series (well maybe Posca, Cato too but he killed himself and he was much more of a loathsome asshole then Antony). Would any other character have ordered his legion to Greece when Pompey had Caesar 3 to 1 , everyone else would have betrayed Caesar under the circumstances. He also didn't cravenly kill Caesar's son (I get the rest of Octavians brutality during his rise but Caesar's bastard son would never be a threat).

He probably didn't like politics in real life and thats why he liked living away from Rome... which cost him.

Vorenus was probably the most magnificient 'fictional' historical figure ever created by a writer for television.

I'm pretty sure there's going to be another season. Augustus and Antony will reconcile next episode. But there's a lot more to do. The formation of the final triumverate, the murder of Cicero by Antony, the campaign against Brutus and the Liberators, and finally the war between Antony and Augustus. But they need several episodes to show the seduction of Antony by Cleopatra, and atleast two episodes for them to get to Greece to fight Brutus.

Cicero (two faced lying bastard fop) and the assasins deserve to die. Caesar would have been good for Rome if he survived, he planned for one thing gradual manumission of the slaves because he wanted to bring backs Rome's free peasantry and thought slave labor was inefficient. The Republic was not a viable form of government anymore and had not been since the time of the Gracchi.

Octavian (after Actium) did a good job ruling but he didn't want to rock the boat... that would dispel the illusion that he was governing through republican institutions.

il ragno
02-05-2007, 04:24 AM

What d'ya know? Once again, Sulla echoes the consensus on the VNN Forum.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=496249&postcount=1

Hello. It's just a few hours to the Superbowl. I hate the Superbowl. I hate spectator sports and I hate pop' culture. I hate television, radio and newspapers. I hate America. I hate the Postmodern West. I completely hate society and I hate all of the 'people' around me. I am a Stranger In A Strange Land and on days like this I feel just like one of those last few humans, in 'Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers', right? I don't have anything positive to say. Fuck the Superbowl and fuck America and fuck this horrible society, ruled by Jews and populated by superdegenerate Whites, being replaced by Nonwhites. 'White Nationalists' need to form physical communities A.S.A.P. WNs living next to each other, working for W.N. businesses, W.N. schools teaching W.N. kids, W.N. youth scene for W.N. teens to hook up and eventually for young W.N. men to have big families with young W.N. women, etc. What a community really needs like that is a religion to hold it in together but that doesn't seem practical at the moment.

Small wonder he likes boxing, though- he can satiate his Roman-gladiator fetish without having to be offended by looking at more than the occasional white face.

Sulla the Dictator
02-05-2007, 04:30 AM

White nationalism has nothing to do with how much I dislike professional sports. Particularly the gay grindfest that is football.

Small wonder he likes boxing, though- he can satiate his Roman-gladiator fetish without having to be offended by looking at more than the occasional white face.

Whatever thats supposed to mean. :rolleyes:

Starr
02-05-2007, 04:38 AM
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=496486&postcount=14

If anyone who calls themselves a White Nationalist is currently watching the pooperbowl, they are not true White Nationalists.

Pooperbowl.lol. funny in a silly way.

Burrhus
02-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Keystone, you forgot to mention that Billy Jew-el sang the national anthem.

The Bears have two starting quarterbacks, one very good, the other not very good. Unfortunately, Rex Grossman is both of them. The not so good one showed up yesterday.

During the commercials I turn the sound off and stare at a point about two feet below the screen. I use the time to think about...things. I can tell from the kind of light being emitted when the game is back.

During the half hour half-time show I read Faces of Battle by John Keegan. It's a pretty good book about what it's really like for the soldiers actually fighting in a battle.

Prince is not even manly enough to be a faggot. Asexual doesn't quite describe him either. I suspect that he has neither internal nor external reproductive organs of any kind. He's...post-sexual?

Trolland
02-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Also, HBO is advertising this season of Rome as "the new season of Rome", while they're advertising the Sopranos as "The Final Season". Lets cross our fingers.

From what I've read, this is the last season of Rome. The production costs are apparently too high, and the show has already extended past the original mini-series length that it was intended to encompass. The writing seems quite different in this season too.

Though Atia is mostly fictional, I find her to be one of the three greatest characters ever created for television - the other two being Albert Swearengen from Deadwood, and Caesar from Rome.

Jake Featherston
02-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Aside from infantile, halfwitted americans, who actually cares about the superbowl?

I never understood the point of WATCHING a game. Games are for playing. If you aren't playing, why do you care? If this is so popular i'm going to post videos of me playing Rise of Nations with Big Vinny so you can all goggle like idiots.

What he said; "spectator sport" is a contradiction in terms.

Oh, and Dimebag in a bodybag. Its been too long since that was referenced.

Thomas777
02-05-2007, 10:28 PM
I actually agree with Sulla on his point, strange as that may seem. However, boxing is in the toilet right now on account of fledging interest, gross mismanagement and a genuine dearth of talent in America. Also, the "gay grindfest" that is "Mixed Martial Arts" is really killing boxing, and its a damn shame.

Growing up, I would look forward to big fights for months...and I mean, let's face it, nothing in sports is soul-stirring like a genuine, heavyweight battle.

Shit, the last fight I got at all excited about was Ricky Hatton's American debut...and even that was subpar.

Keystone
02-05-2007, 10:29 PM
What he said; "spectator sport" is a contradiction in terms.
It's entertainment. No different than any other, except the entertainers are linked to a place on the map. That's the difference. You root for your hometown team, even though none of the guys playing are from there.

Thomas777
02-05-2007, 10:30 PM

There are a lot of White prospects around today, Ragno...its just that nobody cares.

Plus, in recent memory, don't tell me that the Ward-Gatti matches weren't some of the best fights of the last two decades.

Sulla the Dictator
02-05-2007, 11:03 PM
I actually agree with Sulla on his point, strange as that may seem. However, boxing is in the toilet right now on account of fledging interest, gross mismanagement and a genuine dearth of talent in America. Also, the "gay grindfest" that is "Mixed Martial Arts" is really killing boxing, and its a damn shame.

That happens from time to time. It won't last forever. And you're right about that UFC gayness. But thats half the fault of the heavyweight division of boxing being so mediocre right now. It'll change once people have a choice between twelve rounds of solid action and three rounds of one man straddling another man.

Rakhmetov
02-05-2007, 11:09 PM
I really hate American football. It is a barbaric game which requires little talent. It is a blatant rip off of Rugby football. A large portion of the so-called athletes in this game are just fat slobs. An overall mindlessly violent game.

Acceptable sports include ice hockey and football.

Kodos
02-05-2007, 11:14 PM
From what I've read, this is the last season of Rome. The production costs are apparently too high, and the show has already extended past the original mini-series length that it was intended to encompass. The writing seems quite different in this season too.

Though Atia is mostly fictional, I find her to be one of the three greatest characters ever created for television - the other two being Albert Swearengen from Deadwood, and Caesar from Rome.

I didn't like how they Julius Caesar very much,

Atia (she did exist though I don't think she was clever sociopath like her son Octavian or a nympho like her granddaughter Julia... in this she is both. ), Octavian, Posca, and Marc Antony are great characters however.

Keystone
02-05-2007, 11:19 PM
I really hate American football. It is a barbaric game which requires little talent. It is a blatant rip off of Rugby football. A large portion of the so-called athletes in this game are just fat slobs. An overall mindlessly violent game.
It's a violent game, but it used to be a better violent game. Television saved and then ruined the NFL within 40 years. It's a Black Thing now, as well.

Keystone
02-06-2007, 02:04 AM
Odin is calling Keystone. Come home. :viking:
Man, I'd love to, but the nearest kindred is 50 miles away.

Going Asatru needs support.

Sulla the Dictator
02-06-2007, 04:07 AM
That the moralistic Octavian fucks his sister... I like the series but that was just put in for shock and it sucked.

Meh. Its irrelevant. Incest between brothers and sisters, while rare, was more common in the Classical world than it is today. A few Emperors were accused of it, as well as a Tribune of the Plebs that I can think off. It doesn't really matter in that it isn't something that DIDN'T HAPPEN in Rome.

He may be a foul mouthed womanizer who cannot hide his hatred of day to day politics but hes the only real man of integrity in the series

LOL What are you talking about? He's a liar and a murderer and a shitheel. He has no integrity whatsoever. He ran from the Senate instead of helping Caesar (And in fact, some historians suspect Antony was aware of the plot). He was a thug when he served as Caesar's Master of the Horse. He abused power, defied the Senate, and even broke trust with Augustus after being given a secon dchance.

Beyond ALL OF IT, he's an utter idiot. A stupid meathead who should have never been promoted above the rank of Praetor, and he only had that coming from the circumstance of birth.

(well maybe Posca,

LOL Posca is a slimy slave, and beyond it, a Greekling. He has no morality or integrity whatosever, and simply seeks to profit. He's a perfect representation of the bureacracy of freedmen and low born people who would later spring up to administer the Empire.

Utterly without principle. Greedy to boot. Are you watching the same show? :rofl:

Cato too but he killed himself and he was much more of a loathsome asshole then Antony).

I don't understand this. Cato the Younger is one of the greatest figures in human history. A man without fear, dedicated SOLELY to principle, who rallied the Senate to oppose Caesar's unjustified march on Rome. I can't even imagine a way in which he fails in comparison to Antony, the loathesome gutter trash that he was.

Cato even DIES in accordance with principle, as its certain that Caesar would have 'pardoned' him and let him return to his rank and position in Rome if he had simply surrendered. Antony died enthralled to a CLIENT of Rome, and a woman besides, while fighting against his own people.

Would any other character have ordered his legion to Greece when Pompey had Caesar 3 to 1 , everyone else would have betrayed Caesar under the circumstances.

Yes, any other character would have. Most out of principle, but thats not why Antony did it. If Caesar had lost in Greece Pompey would have marched 8 legions to Italia and put Antony's head on a pike in front of the rostra. Antony did it out of self interest. He knew that he didn't have Caesar's talents, and wouldn't survive against Pompey for more than the time it took to march the legions to Rome.

He also didn't cravenly kill Caesar's son (I get the rest of Octavians brutality during his rise but Caesar's bastard son would never be a threat).

LOL No, instead the piece of shit, with no legal authority, annoints Caesarion 'king of kings' and begins to dole out swaths of the globe to his bastard children with Cleopatra. Obviously Caesarion was a threat. Cleopatra and Antony prove it. As long as he lives there's an alternate claim to First Citizenship. Antony was a worthless rat even before he became an Egyptian besotted traitor.

He probably didn't like politics in real life and thats why he liked living away from Rome... which cost him.

Oh, Antony liked politics a great deal when he felt he could push people around. He did this as Master of Horse, as Consul, and later from his position as Cleopatra's wife in Egypt. For someone who didn't like politics he was always sticking his nose in it.

Cicero (two faced lying bastard fop) and the assasins deserve to die. Caesar would have been good for Rome if he survived, he planned for one thing gradual manumission of the slaves because he wanted to bring backs Rome's free peasantry and thought slave labor was inefficient. The Republic was not a viable form of government anymore and had not been since the time of the Gracchi.

The Republic was a glorious form of government, repairable, and was tragically betrayed by egomaniacal loons like Caesar.

Where do you get the idea that Caesar favored the 'gradual manumission of slaves'??! A huge portion of Caesar's 'captured wealth' from Gaul came from the sale of Gallic slaves. Don't confuse Caesar currying favor with the mob with some egalitarian madness. Caesar was an egotist who destroyed the Republic. Civilization has been trying to rectify his error for two thousand years.

Octavian (after Actium) did a good job ruling but he didn't want to rock the boat... that would dispel the illusion that he was governing through republican institutions.

Octavian was, in the end, preferable to Caesar. But neither is good. The fall of the Republic was a misfortune. I would take one Cicero or one Cato over a dozen Caesars and a THOUSAND Antony's.

Scryllak
02-06-2007, 06:35 AM
Damn, Sulla. Love the show, don't you?

I'm interested in watching it, because I've heard so many good things, and Roman history is fascinating to me, but we don't have HBO, and I'm too forgetful to catch shows at their first airing, anyway.

I should probably pick the first season up on DVD.

Micaelis
02-06-2007, 07:58 AM
I like American football.

The Superbowl was okay. Rex Grossman was a disappointment (far too many errors). The Bears came out strong but fizzled quickly when the Colts got into a rhythm. It was all downhill from that point.

Burrhus
02-06-2007, 09:37 AM

Acceptable sports include ice hockey and football.

Soccer is for girls and fags.

Micaelis
02-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Soccer is for girls and fags.

Oh yeah? :bbbat:

il ragno
02-06-2007, 09:48 AM
I saw the first two episodes. They were ok, but the performances, and the vibe of the show, felt too contemporary. Maybe it got better as the show progressed.

Richard Parker
02-06-2007, 10:04 AM

http://www.thephora.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=298498

Hello. It's just a few hours to the Superbowl. I hate the Superbowl. I hate spectator sports and I hate pop' culture. I hate television, radio and newspapers. I hate America. I hate the Postmodern West. I completely hate society and I hate all of the 'people' around me. I am a Stranger In A Strange Land and on days like this I feel just like one of those last few humans, in 'Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers', right? I don't have anything positive to say. Fuck the Superbowl and fuck America and fuck this horrible society, ruled by Jews and populated by superdegenerate Whites, being replaced by Nonwhites. 'White Nationalists' need to form physical communities A.S.A.P. WNs living next to each other, working for W.N. businesses, W.N. schools teaching W.N. kids, W.N. youth scene for W.N. teens to hook up and eventually for young W.N. men to have big families with young W.N. women, etc. What a community really needs like that is a religion to hold it in together but that doesn't seem practical at the moment.

That guy you quoted from VNN, what a freakin' loser. :rofl:

Richard Parker
02-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Also, the "gay grindfest" that is "Mixed Martial Arts" is really killing boxing, and its a damn shame.

I totally agree with this. I just don't get that stuff. :confused:

Maybe 'cos I was raised to believe that kicking was for girls.

il ragno
02-06-2007, 10:12 AM
That guy you quoted from VNN, what a freakin' loser. :rofl:

My own favorite appeared on a Kevin Strom arrested thread from a few weeks back:

I am starting to suspect that Strom is guilty, especially after seeing some of the photos of him and his living quarters.
Now, my natural inclination is to kill anyone I percieve as being weak and effeminate, and Strom definitely fits the description.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=43711

Sulla the Dictator
02-06-2007, 10:57 AM
I saw the first two episodes. They were ok, but the performances, and the vibe of the show, felt too contemporary. Maybe it got better as the show progressed.

.......What?