PDA

View Full Version : How well do you take rejection by the opposite sex?

Ahknaton
02-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Here it is: the ultimate emo thread!

Burrhus
02-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Here it is: the ultimate emo thread!

?????

http://www.cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/harry/bio/zoo/emu.jpg

Helios Panoptes
02-09-2007, 12:29 PM
That is an emu.

Hachiko
02-09-2007, 12:32 PM
?????

http://www.cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/harry/bio/zoo/emu.jpg
^WTF is this thing? The steed of the Aussie cavalry??? ^

Back on topic, I have always been unfazed by the prospect of rejection by females. Women aren't supposed to be attracted to poor, fat and ugly guys.

VAMPIR
02-09-2007, 12:44 PM
That is an emu.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What king of rejection? If it is girl I love and who I realy want to be with, I don't take rejection very well. It happened to me once, and I remained gentleman, but it was bad... It took me about half of year.
But if we're talking about summer sex relationships (I'm living in beautiful mediteranian city Hertzeg Novi, with lot of tourists) I need about 5 minutes.
If it is just girl I like, and I'm rejected, I need couple of days to move on.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Well it all depends. For example, I am still having a difficult time getting over my ex-fiance. It is a shitty situation, and she still owes me some engagement gifts that one day I'll get back; the prospect of getting together just for this is depressing me. As far as new girls rejecting me, I have slept with a few new ones and been rejected by others. It's much easier to take rejection at this point because this was an ultimate rejection, and I am actually starting to care about myself more and not placing any woman on a pedestal; except mother and grandmother. Besides, would someone Erik Björnsson, King Of Uppsala, have cared about rejection by a woman? Being emo would be a grand disgrace to my name:viking:

Winston
02-09-2007, 01:56 PM
I only ever pounce when it's a sure thing.

Blaphbee
02-09-2007, 02:07 PM
I take it very well, actually. It's their loss, not mine.

;)

Richard Parker
02-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Gawd, this stuff is from the distant past. But ya, back then I would pounce for the next target again fairly swiftly.

My biggest inspiration in this regard was this ugly Russian Jewish guy in my university who was always with the darndest prettiest girls.

I studied him closely, the only thing he had going for him was utter and complete fearlessness.

That was Chutzpah 101 for me.

Billy Score
02-09-2007, 02:24 PM
I fear rejection a bit, i don't want to be in a vulnerable situation likethat, but i avoid it by simply not ever pursuing women in the first place. I'd prefer they come to me so they are vulnerable. Then i can reject them.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
02-09-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm never rejected by the opposite sex
I'm a celibate who has no interest in this sort of thing
I'm to shy to ever risk rejection, so I remain single but unscarred
All three apply to me. I don't like the word "celibate" though because it reminds me of catholics.

Even if I did try, THIS
I've forgotten about them 5 minutes later
would be the answer.

Thomas777
02-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Sexual dimorphism exists so that 'no' doesn't have to mean 'no'.

Starr
02-09-2007, 06:05 PM
It would depend on how much I like the guy, the situation and how long I have known him. A guy that I barely know is not going to be a really big deal.(for that I would probably select "I brood over it for a few days, then move on"
If it was a guy that I have been dating for a while who broke up with me, it would be different.(then I would select "I obsess for weeks on end, during which I hate the world, but I pull through" though it is a little less dramatic sounding than that:D )

Janus
02-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Sexual dimorphism exists so that 'no' doesn't have to mean 'no'. My repulsion to the idea of rape has declined as I have aged. It is disturbing. :p

Ahmadinebobina
02-09-2007, 08:38 PM
It would depend on how much I like the guy, the situation and how long I have known him. A guy that I barely know is not going to be a really big deal.(for that I would probably select "I brood over it for a few days, then move on"
If it was a guy that I have been dating for a while who broke up with me, it would be different.(then I would select "I obsess for weeks on end, during which I hate the world, but I pull through" though it is a little less dramatic sounding than that:D )

Girls don't get rejected :)
It is one of my favourite thing about being one of us. I voted accordingly.

MrAngry
02-09-2007, 08:42 PM
I only ever pounce when it's a sure thing.

Not often then. :p

Starr
02-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Girls don't get rejected :)
It is one of my favourite thing about being one of us. I voted accordingly.

:D
True in a way. unless you are really grotesque or super fat most guys if you approach them are, in the very least, going to be thinking about possibly getting you into bed and they are definitely not going to reject that(I never have had the nerve to approach a guy myself, however)
We do get dumped at times:(

Sulla the Dictator
02-09-2007, 09:03 PM
I REALLY dislike being rejected by girls I like. So I take the sniper approach, waiting for the perfect storm, as it were. With chicks I just want to have sex with, it doesn't matter too much.

Starr
02-09-2007, 09:18 PM
With chicks I just want to have sex with, it doesn't matter too much.

Women who you "just want to have sex with" are, a lot of times, going to pick up on that and might reject you for that reason.(I can pick up on this with certain males before they even barely open their mouths)

Winston
02-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Women who you "just want to have sex with" are, a lot of times, going to pick up on that and might reject you for that reason.(I can pick up on this with certain males before they even barely open their mouths)

How do you pick up on this? Presumably any male who is interested is going to have sex somewhere on his mind.

Starr
02-09-2007, 09:42 PM
How do you pick up on this? Presumably any male who is interested is going to have sex somewhere on his mind.

It is the way they carry themselves. Confidence, of course, is good, but males who are looking for nothing more than a quick roll in the hay, come on very strong, very quickly, and like they are god's gift. For some reason this is how I can picture Sulla acting with women.:p

Winston
02-09-2007, 09:48 PM
It is the way they carry themselves. Confidence, of course, is good, but males who are looking for nothing more than a quick roll in the hay, come on very strong, very quickly, and like they are god's gift.

Thanks. I'll take that on board and adjust my game accordingly.

Seriously though, that kind of confidence is basically a character trait in itself, and not necessarily a sign of intentions. Many of the quiet guys out there are after the same thing but they don't have the same ability to assert themselves.

Winston
02-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Not often then. :p

I've lost count.

I would never just spot an attractive female and approach, with my opening occurring at the same time that I am being appraised. Frightening. The safest way is to give off signs and wait for a reaction. That way, any rejection would be no worse than being ignored and could be rationalised any way you want to. e.g. she's got a boyfriend, you're not her type, etc.

Sulla the Dictator
02-09-2007, 10:32 PM

LOL I doubt it. In any event, I don't particularly care about being rejected by a girl I just want to sleep with. :p

Besides, there are plenty of girls who are just looking for flings or short term sex pal stuff too.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-09-2007, 10:45 PM
In the past I've taken it with ease due to the fact that there have been very few women in my life who were more than just flings.

It's been years since I've faced any sort of female rejection, though, being that I've been in a relationship for over four years.

Helios Panoptes
02-09-2007, 11:01 PM
How well do you take rejection by the opposite sex?

Rolls off of me like water off a duck's back.

Leonard Smalls
02-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Rejection? What rejection? Batting 1.000 over here, baby. You are all in the virtual presence of a certifiable chick magnet.

Leonard Smalls
02-09-2007, 11:15 PM
^WTF is this thing? The steed of the Aussie cavalry??? ^

No, that would be the kangaroo.

Keystone
02-09-2007, 11:50 PM
I voted for the last option.

Nyx
02-10-2007, 12:01 AM
"I'm never rejected by the opposite sex"

and

"I'm a celibate who has no interest in this sort of thing."

Ahknaton
02-10-2007, 12:04 AM
I voted for the last option.
I knew you would, and il ragno. :D

TruthSeeker
02-10-2007, 12:38 AM
If they're ugly as sin, I really don't give a shit.

sugartits
02-10-2007, 01:28 AM
It is more usual for women to have to reject the opposite sex. Often it's not so much a rejection as it is self defense. Some men don't just want to #$%@ or 'date', they want to conquer and take over. It can be seen in their eyes.

Personally, regarding rejection, I might think it a relief...though a passing one. Never yet lost sleep because of it.

Oblisk
02-10-2007, 01:37 AM
I have never been rejected, but I have rejected once.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 05:16 AM
Some men don't just want to #$%@ or 'date', they want to conquer and take over. It can be seen in their eyes.

That's right. Dating is for fags and random #$%@ing is for barnyard animals. What fun is it if there is not the very real possibility that your body will be discovered in some forlorn irrigation ditch off of the interstate 6 months after that first meeting?

il ragno
02-10-2007, 05:21 AM
Some men don't just want to #$%@ or 'date', they want to conquer and take over. It can be seen in their eyes.
So....was he Fade the Conqueror or Fade the Nice Boy?

TruthSeeker
02-10-2007, 05:28 AM
That's right. Dating is for fags and random #$%@ing is for barnyard animals. What fun is it if there is not the very real possibility that your body will be discovered in some forlorn irrigation ditch off of the interstate 6 months after that first meeting?

I have come to believe that Sugartits won't be the one that would be murdered but the one who would tie up her victims and play with them all night long, obviously with crude rusty instruments custom-made for her sadistic pleasure.

PM from sugartits:Want to play a game? Do you?

By the way, sugartits, what game did you have in mind for me?

Aule
02-10-2007, 05:58 AM
I almost killed myself the last time. Hope I don't sound too much like an emo fag here.

sugartits
02-10-2007, 06:25 AM
I almost killed myself the last time. Hope I don't sound too much like an emo fag here.

Let's be frank and kick the bullshit out of the way:

This throwing around of the word "emo" when it comes to any introspective analysis of oneself and relations with the world, EMOtional as they may be, is utter horseshit. This is reality...and I know everyone wants to escape from that (if not constantly at least occasionally) and the internet can be a good place to do it -BUT do we WANT to let those fags steal our rainbow? Am I understood?

Sometimes Aule you may fascinate about dragging a razor blade down an arm that feels so numb you can't believe how much blood is in it.
Or something like that.
I can't believe people who would so quickly call that weakness. Rejecting emotion (aside from aggression forms, 'cause that's cool) is perhaps the way some mask their inability to cope with intensely negative ones and fool themselves. If something so simple as drugs can be a coping mechanism I think that could be one too.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 06:43 AM
This throwing around of the word "emo" when it comes to any introspective analysis of oneself and relations with the world, EMOtional as they may be, is utter horseshit. This is reality...and I know everyone wants to escape from that (if not constantly at least occasionally) and the internet can be a good place to do it -BUT do we WANT to let those fags steal our rainbow? Am I understood?

Not really. :confused:

sugartits
02-10-2007, 06:50 AM
So....was he Fade the Conqueror or Fade the Nice Boy?

Fade was a nice boy. I may have cured him.

Are you actually curious about what he's like or are you razzin'?

People around these parts often inquire about the notorious Mr Butcher. I will be nonresponsive.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Is there any internet quiff Colt40Fadeberg has not gotten up in? What is his secret? Is cutting and pasting treatises by Dawkins the equivalent of a Detroil roll and a Porshe to intersluts?

sugartits
02-10-2007, 08:50 AM
Is there any internet quiff Colt40Fadeberg has not gotten up in? What is his secret? Is cutting and pasting treatises by Dawkins the equivalent of a Detroil roll and a Porshe to intersluts?

Four or so years ago he was all about aesthetics, particularily of Nazi Germany. He had a really big book. Quite the life of the forum he was back then, back in his wild days.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 08:59 AM

Well, if you're going to go all of the way from the carolinas to the plains of canuckistan for quim, you damn well better score.

Richard Parker
02-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Well, if you're going to go all of the way from the carolinas to the plains of canuckistan for quim, you damn well better score.

So... would sugartits then be the chick in Winnipeg that I heard Fade-related rumours about, a long time ago?

:popcorn:

On forums you can ask these things out loud.

Straight Satan
02-10-2007, 09:34 AM
I don't generally get rejected (knock on wood).

Ahmadinebobina
02-10-2007, 10:29 AM

Haha, indeed. Those are the ones you just walk away from leaving them midsentence. Awful people.

Scryllak
02-10-2007, 11:50 AM
I take rejection badly. I'm not at all interested in most girls, and I'm not the sort of guy who goes for flings or one-night stands. If I care enough to pursue a girl then I'll take the rejection/acceptance pretty seriously.

J Van Der Meyde
02-10-2007, 10:06 PM
I've never been rejected but thats probably because I have only ever been with three women in my life :)

2 short term relationships and my current wife to be.

Heavens to Betsy
02-10-2007, 10:21 PM
That which does not kill you makes you stronger.
Although before it makes you stronger it first makes you angry and upset and in great need of a strong drink or sedatives (not both though).

Ahknaton
02-10-2007, 11:10 PM
BUT do we WANT to let those fags steal our rainbow? Am I understood?
Amen and AMEN! First the Nazis steal the swastika, now the gays want to steal the rainbow (and the pink triangles) all for themselves. Rainbows have an annoying hippy and New Age connection too. Being "colourful" is associated with being fruity. Unmanly and ghey. If a guy wants to be colourful without having his sexuality called into question he has to do it under the cover of being "psychedelic" or "trippy" these days. Nazis stole the fire and the sun and gays stole the air and the water. How many elements do we have left? At least hetero guys still have metal and wood (which isn't losing it's phallic connotations any time soon, thankfully). Girls have the earth (but the hippys have designs on that one too). Universals should not be adopted as totems because it denies them to everyone else. That's one reason I don't like the fact that the Nazis used the swastika.

il ragno
02-11-2007, 12:42 AM

First of all, thank you for using "quim". Lexicographical diversity makes us stronger, as you know. Plus it almost always gets a laugh.

I used to have this whole scenario worked out where Fade would set up these "dates" he'd have to drive 500 or 1000 miles to go on basically as cover for his real agenda: picking up roadside and truck-stop prostitutes and runaways, strangling them with 200-lb fishing test, removing the eyes and then decapitating them, and "arguing" with them for the duration of the long drive (occasionally yelling "don't you FUCKIN' LOOK AT ME!!" at the eyeless heads during peak-psychosis moments).

If the actual date went badly, he could yell at the head how you cunts are all alike before picking up a transient to torture and kill for the long drive home; and if the date went well and he indeed scored the "quim", he might only savagely beat his teenage prey, or burn her repeatedly with a Zippo lighter, or maybe just set fire to a wino he spied sleeping under a bridge and call it a weekend.

Przemysław
02-11-2007, 12:52 AM
Depends on how much I like the person. Typical asking a girl out on a date and getting rejected leaves me bummed for a day. Falling in love then getting rejected a month into the relationship leaves me constantly brooding over it for months.

TruthSeeker
02-11-2007, 01:42 AM
First of all, thank you for using "quim". Lexicographical diversity makes us stronger, as you know. Plus it almost always gets a laugh.

I used to have this whole scenario worked out where Fade would set up these "dates" he'd have to drive 500 or 1000 miles to go on basically as cover for his real agenda: picking up roadside and truck-stop prostitutes and runaways, strangling them with 200-lb fishing test, removing the eyes and then decapitating them, and "arguing" with them for the duration of the long drive (occasionally yelling "don't you FUCKIN' LOOK AT ME!!" at the eyeless heads during peak-psychosis moments).

If the actual date went badly, he could yell at the head how you cunts are all alike before picking up a transient to torture and kill for the long drive home; and if the date went well and he indeed scored the "quim", he might only savagely beat his teenage prey, or burn her repeatedly with a Zippo lighter, or maybe just set fire to a wino he spied sleeping under a bridge and call it a weekend.

I don't mean to be rude, but how often do you think about situations like this.

il ragno
02-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Not often - eight, maybe ten times a day or so.

Then I accuse Barbie dolls of witchcraft and heresy, tie them to Number 2 pencil "stakes" and burn them with lighter fluid.

TruthSeeker
02-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Not often - eight, maybe ten times a day or so.

Then I accuse Barbie dolls of witchcraft and heresy, tie them to Number 2 pencil "stakes" and burn them with lighter fluid.

Do you also accuse Chestnuts of being Lazy?

il ragno
02-11-2007, 02:03 AM
Nahh. It's too hard figuring out which are the female chestnuts.

TruthSeeker
02-11-2007, 02:04 AM
Nahh. It's too hard figuring out which are the female chestnuts.

They're usually the ones with two small bumps.

Isra'il Yahya
02-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Love sucks

Przemysław
02-11-2007, 02:20 AM
Love sucks
Quoted for truth

Rakhmetov
02-11-2007, 05:56 AM
I'm a celibate who has no interest in this sort of thing. Sex is for brainless, stupid people. It is celibacy and sexual self-discipline which leads to enlightenment.

James
09-15-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm bumping this good thread...

Like some other said before it depend on how I like the person. If I don't have any interest at all other than sex, I have forgotten in the next 5 minutes...

If it's actually someone I like a lot... it will take me some days...

If it's the woman of my dream, it might take then several weeks.

I rarely get emotional on such things anyway.

Count Sudoku
09-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks. I'll take that on board and adjust my game accordingly.

Seriously though, that kind of confidence is basically a character trait in itself, and not necessarily a sign of intentions. Many of the quiet guys out there are after the same thing but they don't have the same ability to assert themselves.

Confidence is key in many cases. It explains how ugly niggers who look and are as smart as King Kong can sometimes land decent looking white broads. Harjit mentioned somewhere he saw this ugly Russian jew score with hot chicks and the only thing this jew had going for him was confidence and chutzpah. You need to read up on this website. It is crudely written but I read the exact same thing earlier which was written in much nicer language from a different source. Women need challenge. If you throw yourself at them they'll turn you down unless you're Brad Pitt or rich.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/

Ahknaton
09-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Confidence is key in many cases. It explains how ugly niggers who look and are as smart as King Kong can sometimes land decent looking white broads. Harjit mentioned somewhere he saw this ugly Russian jew score with hot chicks and the only thing this jew had going for him was confidence and chutzpah. You need to read up on this website. It is crudely written but I read the exact same thing earlier which was written in much nicer language from a different source. Women need challenge. If you throw yourself at them they'll turn you down unless you're Brad Pitt or rich.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/
There was some kind of spat between Lawrence Auster and the author of that website a few months ago.

Count Sudoku
09-15-2009, 02:35 PM
There was some kind of spat between Lawrence Auster and the author of that website a few months ago.

Yeah, that's how I came across it and it was more like a few weeks ago at most. The guy that writes the blog is basically correct. It explains how in real life ugly losers manage to score with hot chicks.

sugartits
09-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Yeah, that's how I came across it and it was more like a few weeks ago at most. The guy that writes the blog is basically correct. It explains how in real life ugly losers manage to score with hot chicks.

The real explanation is that the majority of men whose main hobby is pursuing women are ugly losers, inside and out, and people don't have 'standards' so much as opportunities and a boat to be missed. Probability is key.

Riddle for fun: if the last handful of women on earth were retarded, how would that change Playboy magazine?

Burrhus
09-16-2009, 01:15 AM
I must be getting really old. I've heard of the male sex (I'm one of them) and the female sex (my preference) but goll-darned if I ever heard of this here opposite sex.

Can anyone show me a picture of one? (No porn, please.)

Since I don't even know what this newfangled sex looks like, I can't say that I've ever been rejected by one but I doubt it.

Crurkean
09-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Usually I just let the chicks come to me.

Recently though I have been thinking of 'rescuing' Megan Fox and going to an Odinist Polygamous Compound like in that 'K.D. Rebel' book though! (sm)

http://www.kinkycelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/megan-fox-kinky.jpg

Saqqara
09-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Suffice to say, any man who calls women "chicks", probably isn't going to get one... :rofl:

Wodan
09-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Suffice to say, any man who calls women "chicks", probably isn't going to get one... :rofl:

What about - "my little chicken" ?

:D