PDA

View Full Version : Who is the coolest Jew on the Phora

Thomas777
02-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Please answer honestly.

My vote goes to 'Guy'. He is a good poster and I don't care that he killed Christ.

OVERWATCH
02-09-2007, 03:20 PM
This is destined to be an epic thread, methinx.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
02-09-2007, 03:24 PM
I don't want the others to take it as an insult that I didn't vote for them but muscle power because he's jewish and racist.

Ambrosio Spinola
02-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Muscle power reconciled me with my inner self and made me add Palestinians to my hate list :p

Billy Score
02-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Big Vinny should be on this list.

You people have no spines, Glenn Miller would be ashamed to see that i am the only one voting against international jewry

Osmium14
02-09-2007, 03:48 PM
MusclePower, by far. :) The other Jews just resort to childish name-calling and personal flaming, I won't mention their names... koch curve and guy. You will rarely see me call someone a name or personally flame an individual because it's childish and stupid. I do make generalizations about groups of people though. No problem with that.

Fitz
02-09-2007, 03:57 PM
I'd like to vote for God123123 for the coolest Jew! He's on a one man campaign to prove that not all Jews are smart.

02-09-2007, 03:59 PM
But since I'm not jewish, I can't be the coolest jew.

I'm sorry Fitz, but I don't think you are very bright and I think I know who you work for!

Fitz
02-09-2007, 04:12 PM
But since I'm not jewish, I can't be the coolest jew.

You contest being Jewish, but concede to not being smart?

02-09-2007, 04:12 PM
I concede to neither.

Winston
02-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Sprinklehopper should also be on the list. He's interesting and smart, (and self-hating) if strangely prone to spelling and grammatical mistakes that seem below his educational level.

I think I like all of the phora Jews. Guy and Thamuiel especially, although to leave out MusclePower would be criminal. I'm not voting.

Captain Marinesko
02-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Aside from his VERY useful advice about Kibbutzim, I have to pass up Muscle Power in favor of Koch Curve because of his sense of humor and he seems to know 4chan memes pretty well. But it was REALLY close.

Jimbo Gomez
02-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Muscle power reconciled me with my inner self and made me add Palestinians to my hate list :p

Hahaha, the man sure knows how to do that yes.

Hachiko
02-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Without a doubt, MUSCLE POWER - THE SCOURGE OF PALESTINE (kinda makes a nifty movie title, don't it? :D)

Koch Curve gets runner-up, the boy is funny as all hell.

Guy seems like a real decent person.

Didn't even know Thaumiel was Der Juden.

Starr
02-09-2007, 06:32 PM
This could win an award for the philosemitic, kike-a-like, poll/thread of the year.:222:

I suppose they are all reasonably likeable for the most part. I didn't care too much for Guy when I would run across him on vnn, but since he has been posting here my opinion on him has changed. I suppose I would have to go with Muscle Power(and not for the reasons anyone might be thinking I would choose him:D ), but because I like his sort of very male "in your face" posting style. I also find myself in agreement with most of what he says(well, maybe with the exception of his recently expressed views on women:D )

thaumiel comes across very well also.

Janus
02-09-2007, 07:01 PM
koch curve:)

[...]

Burrhus
02-09-2007, 09:27 PM
You (God123123) contest being Jewish, but concede to not being smart?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fitz again.

http://www.journaltek.com/green%20square.jpg

02-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Go ahead. Spread your rep.

The only thing you guys have is each other. Outside of your little clique, everyone knows you are retarded.

Burrhus
02-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Cool+jew? Oxymoron. Coolest? The superlative requires some modicum of the underlying attribute.

Johnson
02-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Starr of David.

Nemo
02-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Please answer honestly.

My vote goes to 'Guy'. He is a good poster and I don't care that he killed Christ.

Well I and millions of Christians do, so fuck him and his kind, and I don't care that the Nazi's killed the jews, to bad they could not complete the job.

Ahknaton
02-09-2007, 09:43 PM
What about sprinklehopper? He's pretty cool.

VAMPIR
02-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Please answer honestly.

My vote goes to MUSCLE P, just because I know him since I'm here, and that famous ''Believe me, I never write stuff I'm not sure'' :D:D:D

Ahknaton
02-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Whoever wins this poll is going to start thinking he's a "Chosen One".

VAMPIR
02-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Whoever wins this poll is going to start thinking he's a "Chosen One".
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh... I can't stop laughing...

Mike
02-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Conspicuous missing candidates:

* sprinklehopper - why this oversight? My vote could go to either him or guy.
* Globus - because if he's not Jewish then I am a Bantu.
* kane123123 - most likely not Jewish, but worthy of honorary Jewish status.

My take on the phora Jews:

MUSCLE_POWER is a weight-lifting meathead who would seriously make a great "White Power" skinhead if he were born a gentile in White country. In such an alternate universe, I'd probably not have met him, because he'd probably already be in prison for committing a "hate crime" against some minority member.

koch curve and sprinklehopper are actually both half Jews, if I am not mistaken. With due respect, I can't help but notice each openly wrestles with his Jewish identity and heritage. They could not have adopted more diametrically opposed solutions to the issue: Overcompensation on one hand, and renunciation on the other. Interesting juxtaposition I think.

Thamuiel I haven't noticed much for some reason.

02-09-2007, 10:35 PM
* kane123123 - most likely not Jewish, but worthy of honorary Jewish status.
I'm honored lol.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-09-2007, 10:39 PM
koch curve and sprinklehopper are actually both half Jews, if I am not mistaken. With due respect, I can't help but notice each openly wrestles with his Jewish identity and heritage.

Koch has a Stern Gang tattoo.

I think his wrestling match is over.

Sulla the Dictator
02-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Koch wins because of his Hebrew Hammer sig.

Nyx
02-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Thamuiel, because he is the only one on the list who has any intelligence.

Hippias
02-10-2007, 12:19 AM
Thamuiel has made the best contributions to the board, so I voted for him.

Keystone
02-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Guy's closing in baby.

He'll win by a nose, just wait.

Jimbo Gomez
02-10-2007, 12:34 AM
MUSCLE POWER is gonna kick Guy's ass if he dares to take the lead.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 12:34 AM
My favorite jews are as follows:
1) Sprinklehopper(excluded from poll) - flashes of great insight are revealed in his posts, though they are rife with misspellings.
2) Thaumiel - reasonable and lucid debater
3) Guy - probably a very bright fellow, but posts a lot of nonsense because he doesn't take it seriously.
4) Koch Curve - humorous, but requires moderation too often.
5) MUSCLE POWER - types poorly-worded diatribes on topics about which I care not a whit. I usually scroll right past his posts.

Nyx
02-10-2007, 12:38 AM
-------MUSCLE POWER is gonna kick Guy's ass if he dares to take the lead.So?

Keystone
02-10-2007, 12:38 AM
3) Guy - probably a very bright fellow, but posts a lot of nonsense because he doesn't take it seriously.
That's the best part!

il ragno
02-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Not only did I not know Thamuiel was Tribal, and not only do I have no idea on how the heck you'd even pronounce "Thamuiel", but now I gotta go look up a bunch of his old posts because outside of recognizing the name I can't recall anything he's posted.

But "cool Jew" is a bit anomalous, innit? Kinda like "brilliant Negro" or "sober Irishman" or "funky German". I'm sure these groups make sure there are a few around - to brandish in public for the purpose of winning bets and deciding arguments - but if Jews were cool per se, Hymie Witz would've never become "Gene Simmons". (And as soon as it became widely known that his name really IS Hymie Witz, his Coolness Index plummeted so rapidly he had to go the reality-tv route just to keep the "Gene Simmons" brand-name viable.)

Keystone
02-10-2007, 12:47 AM
MUSCLE POWER is gonna kick Guy's ass if he dares to take the lead.
As they schlep down the stretch....!

Richard Parker
02-10-2007, 01:25 AM
Not only did I not know Thamuiel was Tribal, and not only do I have no idea on how the heck you'd even pronounce "Thamuiel", but now I gotta go look up a bunch of his old posts because outside of recognizing the name I can't recall anything he's posted.

But "cool Jew" is a bit anomalous, innit? Kinda like "brilliant Negro" or "sober Irishman" or "funky German". I'm sure these groups make sure there are a few around - to brandish in public for the purpose of winning bets and deciding arguments - but if Jews were cool per se, Hymie Witz would've never become "Gene Simmons". (And as soon as it became widely known that his name really IS Hymie Witz, his Coolness Index plummeted so rapidly he had to go the reality-tv route just to keep the "Gene Simmons" brand-name viable.)
LOL, that old Anglicizing thing worked for Meds too.

Steve Tallarico became Steve Tylor. Joe Perreira became Joe Perry.

And nothing was ever the same after that.
You stand in the front just a shakin your ass
Ill take you backstage, you can drink from my glass
I talk about somehting you can sure understand
cause a month on the road an Ill be eating from your hand

koch curve
02-10-2007, 03:30 AM
voting MP in the absence of sprinkle

02-10-2007, 03:44 AM
If I was in your position, for a poll, I would have voted for myself, lol. If it was like coolest paleocon poll.

il ragno
02-10-2007, 03:52 AM
I knew about Steve Tyler, but Perry is new to me. And "Perreira" is Portugese.

Here's the difference, though. If you flip over the album and see the singer is "Steve Tallerico", it ain't gonna prevent you buying it. Same with something reasonably Jewish, like "Richard Marx".

But Hymie Fuckin' Witz (!!) is a no-sale deal-killer. Only if he owned the record company could a Hymie Witz last 30 years in rock'n'roll with that name. People are rightfully repulsed by such Jewy-Jewman Jewishness. Even Jews!

Keystone
02-10-2007, 03:55 AM
I knew about Steve Tyler, but Perry is new to me. And "Perreira" is Portugese.

Here's the difference, though. If you flip over the album and see the singer is "Steve Tallerico", it ain't gonna prevent you buying it. Same with something reasonably Jewish, like "Richard Marx".

But Hymie Fuckin' Witz (!!) is a no-sale deal-killer. Only if he owned the record company could a Hymie Witz last 30 years in rock'n'roll with that name. People are rightfully repulsed by such Jewy-Jewman Jewishness. Even Jews!
Leonard Cohen.

il ragno
02-10-2007, 03:59 AM
Leonard Cohen (who is a cool Jew) was always marketed to the arty, avant-garde-cum-supper-club crowd....never the Kiss/Led Zep crowd.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 04:11 AM
Christ you fucking assholes...I didn't say "Jews are cool as hell". I said "who is the coolest Jew on the Phora?" Guy is pretty solid for a Jewish poster. Hell, he's solid period.

IRL, the only Jews I can think of who are genuinely cool are Bobby Fischer and Lefty Rosenthal (although he was not 'racially' Jewish).

Anyway, we can all agree that Gene "krusty the klown" Simmons is about as cool as nut cancer and homo-rape.

Let's stay within the scope a little bit.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 04:13 AM
Well I and millions of Christians do, so fuck him and his kind, and I don't care that the Nazi's killed the jews, to bad they could not complete the job.

I'm pretty anti-Semitic and I must say that the "them Jews killed Jesus!" argument is the lamest argument I have ever heard in my life. In fact, its fucking retarded.

Keystone
02-10-2007, 04:14 AM
Christ you fucking assholes...I didn't say "Jews are cool as hell". I said "who is the coolest Jew on the Phora?" Guy is pretty solid for a Jewish poster.

IRL, the only Jews I can think of who are genuinely cool are Bobby Fischer and Lefty Rosenthal (although he was not 'racially' Jewish).

Anyway, we can all agree that Gene "krusty the klown" Simmons is about as cool as nut cancer and homo-rape.

Let's stay within the scope a little bit.
Leonard Cohen is very cool, though.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 04:15 AM
Leonard Cohen is very cool, though.

So is Il Ragno. Dagos are just Jews who cook good food, aren't good at math, and can kick some ass in a street fight.

il ragno
02-10-2007, 04:24 AM
Soon as I finish browning these veal cutlets, I'll throw you out that fuckin' window as sure as 13 x 7 = 28.

Fitz
02-10-2007, 04:25 AM
Charles Bronson was a cool Jew.

il ragno
02-10-2007, 04:25 AM
Polish Cat'lick.

Nice try, though.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 04:28 AM
Soon as I finish browning these veal cutlets, I'll throw you out that fuckin' window as sure as 13 x 7 = 28.

Go ahead and try it, you fuck.

First, you'll talk about it for 20 minutes (like all Dagos do) like "I'll fawkin trow your ass out dis fawking window you mutt!" and while you're talking shit, I'll go into the other room and fetch my gun.

Rakhmetov
02-10-2007, 04:32 AM
I don't think there's such a thing as a "cool Jew". Most Jews have a rather corny personality.

Personally, I think the only acceptable Jews are those that renounce any connection to that harmful, rootless tribe like the editor of globalresearch.ca

Fitz
02-10-2007, 04:35 AM
Polish Cat'lick.

Nice try, though.

Charles Bronson? Didn't you see Raid On Entebbe? Seriously, what's your source? I'd already given him honorary Aryan status anyway, lol.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 04:38 AM
There's no such thing as a "cool Jew". All Jews are corny dorks. The only acceptable Jews are those that renounce any connection to that wretched tribe.

Jews may be a destructive influence, but not all of them are ineffectual dweebs.

There are a fair amount of Russkie and Ukie Jews in this city...and they most definately suck but pussies they ain't.

il ragno
02-10-2007, 04:39 AM
My error: Lithouanian, not Polish. But not Jewish.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 04:46 AM
Max Baer and James Caan were/are both half Jews and they hold up.

Frank Colin (of American Nazi Party fame) was also a Jew...he wasn't cool, but being a Nazi Jew is still punk as fuck.

OVERWATCH
02-10-2007, 05:33 AM
My error: Lithouanian, not Polish. But not Jewish.

Charles Bronsonstein :p was half Tatar ;)

I don't think he was a Jew either.

il ragno
02-10-2007, 05:47 AM
As for the question at hand - who is the Phora's coolest Jew? (which almost always means 'the least Jewish Jew', btw) - I find merit in all of our free-range Talmudists.

Guy is the level-headed sort who'll meet you halfway in any conversation - you get the impression that his Jewishness is a minor detail to him (unless he's at a social function with other Jews all of whom are one-upping victim stories with each other)

Koch Curve is more the kibitzer-type who'll argue about the merit of Jewish identity while washing down a bacon cheeseburger with a glass of milk - his authentic Jewishness is probably restricted to that miserable, sing-songy 'adenoi' tribal prayer he had to memorize for his Bar Mitzvah

Thaumiel comes off like the type of reserved, cultured Jew who wouldn't be caught dead in temple, but identifies as Jewish only in defensive reaction against real or perceived anti-Semitism. The fact that he'll brave the anti-Sem thicket in this place just to get in his two cents about the menace of Rampaging Negroes is definitely cool, though - it marks him as a hebe with not just 20/20 vision, but common sense (and foresight)

Muscle Power - if MP were American, he'd be a club bouncer with a chai named "Moose". Last guy in the room to get the joke - hardly a Jewish characteristic - but generally inoffensive and friendly enough. How he ended up here is a riddle worthy of the Sphinx, though.

Thus, I have to abstain from voting as they're all okay. Like the little ten-year-old Nazi in SCHINDLER'S LIST says to the cute little Jewish girl on Round-Up Day in Warsaw, "Come - I will put you on the good line."

Nemo
02-10-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm pretty anti-Semitic and I must say that the "them Jews killed Jesus!" argument is the lamest argument I have ever heard in my life. In fact, its fucking retarded.

Well we will rewrite the Bible to please Kikes like you, the only thing retarded is constant holohoax bull shit the jews keep shoving down peoples throats, with their memorials and musems.

Nemo
02-10-2007, 12:05 PM
So is Il Ragno. Dagos are just Jews who cook good food, aren't good at math, and can kick some ass in a street fight.

Wasps like you are the typical jew ass kissing retards, who think you are above all other white ethnics, but love jews, so fuck off wonder bread boy.

Personally I don't bebeive you are Anglo/Saxon as you claim in your profile, but a deceitful jew hiding behind another heritage, to freely give opinions with out showing that it is coming from a jew.

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Well we will rewrite the Bible to please Kikes like you, the only thing retarded is constant holohoax bull shit the jews keep shoving down peoples throats, with their memorials and musems.

Do you recognize the irony in the fact that you ascribe to Jewish superstitions, and venerate some Jewish shaman yet you claim to hate "the kikes"?

Straight Satan
02-10-2007, 05:47 PM
so fuck off wonder bread boy.

I really never understood what this "wonder bread" bullshit is supposed to mean. That sounds like something a nigger would say.

Fitz
02-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Charles Bronsonstein :p was half Tatar ;)

I don't think he was a Jew either.

ER Fields identified Bronson as a Jew years ago and consequently other sites such as Jew Watch have identified him as the same. I'm not disappointed if he's not Jewish, but either way he was a real badass and worthy of admiration. Check out Hard Times from 1975. He was 54 years old and in better shape than most men will ever be. I guess the Jews still have Sasha Borat Cohen to be proud of.

Zrinski
02-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I am. So please vote for me.

TruthSeeker
02-10-2007, 06:18 PM
MUSCLE POWER. His willingness to skin and flay Arabs alive is enough for me to vote for him.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 06:47 PM

Didn't Christ have to die? Wasn't that his primary purpose on earth?

Nemo
02-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Do you recognize the irony in the fact that you ascribe to Jewish superstitions, and venerate some Jewish shaman yet you claim to hate "the kikes"?

Christianity and Jesus have absolutely nothing to do with jews, Jesus was not a genetic jew, you can slander Christianity all you want, and millions of Christians will slander be anti-semitic all we want regardless how much you jews whine.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 06:49 PM
I really never understood what this "wonder bread" bullshit is supposed to mean. That sounds like something a nigger would say.

It doesn't have to do with skin color. It means someone has preserved none of his old European traditions and is completely enmeshed in the American way.

Nemo
02-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Didn't Christ have to die? Wasn't that his primary purpose on earth?

He was supposed to die like everybody is supposed to die, but that don't mean that it gives people{jews) in this case the right to make him suffer and die a horrible death, because he exposed that their religion was not being practiced according to the laws of God.

The reason why jews have been persecuted for over 2000 years, that is Gods punishment to them for demanding the crucifixion of Jesus and violating the laws of God.
This punishment will last until eternity.

So no laws, no organazations will ever make it stop.

Björn
02-10-2007, 07:02 PM
The coolest one was Bathory but she got banned a while back for something dumb. Even if it was a troll/sock puppet it was atleast an entertaining troll/sock puppet.

Starr
02-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Christianity and Jesus have absolutely nothing to do with jews, Jesus was not a genetic jew, you can slander Christianity all you want, and millions of Christians will slander be anti-semitic all we want regardless how much you jews whine.

it is only slandering Christianity to say Jesus was a jew if you have some sort of issue with Jesus being what he was, which was a jew. I don't know how anyone can claim otherwise. The source of infomation for the Jesus story, the new testament, says this.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 07:08 PM
He was supposed to die like everybody is supposed to die, but that don't mean that it gives people{jews) in this case the right to make him suffer and die a horrible death, because he exposed that their religion was not being practiced according to the laws of God.

Oh, I thought he was supposed to die a horrible death. When I went to Catholic school, they said he suffered for our sins. It wouldn't have worked the same if he lived until he was 70 and died in his sleep, now would it?

il ragno
02-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Petr knows Him personally; let's ask him to settle this.

Nemo
02-10-2007, 07:14 PM

Nigger my ass! it refers to the Anglo/Saxon American, they don't even identify with the homeland their Ancestors came from England, they came here and started their own culture and laws, and took the attitude if you were not one of them you were not wanted, the MF brought the niggers here to pick their cotton in the day, and fuck them at night, that's why their are so many mulattoes in America.

They were racists in the day, and race mixers at night.

All the good Anglos are still in England, great people, great history and great culture.

Starr
02-10-2007, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=thunder]He was supposed to die like everybody is supposed to die, but that don't mean that it gives people{jews) in this case the right to make him suffer and die a horrible death, because he exposed that their religion was not being practiced according to the laws of God.

That style of execution seems very harsh by today's standards, but I am sure you know Crucifixion, itself, was not uncommon as a form of execution as practiced by the Romans.

The reason why jews have been persecuted for over 2000 years, that is Gods punishment to them for demanding the crucifixion of Jesus and violating the laws of God.
This punishment will last until eternity.

Jews have been "persecuted" as a reaction to sometimes very real and sometimes exaggerated negative behaviors that have impacted those they lived around. Saying that it is all about the jesus thing is the same thing many jews try to write it off as, but you are just puting a different spin on it.(in fact, you are playing into that sort of myth)

Nemo
02-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh, I thought he was supposed to die a horrible death. When I went to Catholic school, they said he suffered for our sins. It wouldn't have worked the same if he lived until he was 70 and died in his sleep, now would it?

So your justifying the killing of Christ by the jews like it was the thing to do, well that reminds me of a SAYING I HAVE, that when a jew wants to fuck you, he tells you it is for youR own GOOD.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 07:26 PM
So your justifying the killing of Christ by the jews like it was the thing to do, well that reminds me of a SAYING I HAVE, that when a jew wants to fuck you, he tells you it is for youR own GOOD.

It is undeniable that Christ had to die a violent death to fulfill his purpose and for the religion to truly take off. Therefore, complaining that jews killed Christ is ridiculous.

Nemo
02-10-2007, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE]

That style of execution seems very harsh by today's standards, but I am sure you know Crucifixion, itself, was not uncommon as a form of execution as practiced by the Romans

Yes! they did not have electric chairs in those days:rolleyes:

Hermetic
02-10-2007, 07:33 PM
http://www.jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php

Nemo
02-10-2007, 07:37 PM
It is undeniable that Christ had to die a violent death to fulfill his purpose and for the religion to truly take off. Therefore, complaining that jews killed Christ is ridiculous.

The jews of Christs time are the same as the jews today and use the same ridiculous excuses for committing their criminal behavior against man kind.

That regardless of what they do they are always innocent because it is some how justified.

antibuddha
02-10-2007, 07:39 PM

But he's a god-man. Imagine how degrading it would be for you to be deity incarnate and still have to get up five times during the night to take a piss and dribbled when you attempted to preach the words of god. If that's not suffering, I don't know what it is.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 07:49 PM
The jews of Christs time are the same as the jews today and use the same ridiculous excuses for committing their criminal behavior against man kind.

I take it that you have no response.

Nemo
02-10-2007, 07:52 PM
But he's a god-man. Imagine how degrading it would be for you to be deity incarnate and still have to get up five times during the night to take a piss and dribbled when you attempted to preach the words of god. If that's not suffering, I don't know what it is.

At least we Christians have a God, who is this mysterious God of Judaism, the jews were not the chosen people of God, the jews are the chosen people of Lucifer(devil) they are his demons, and with Lucifers spiritual powers the jewish demons are able to cause chaos through out the world.

How many more thousands of years are you going to wait before he shows himself

Nemo
02-10-2007, 08:04 PM
I take it that you have no response.

The killing of Christ by the jews was not Gods will, they killed him because their religion was corrupt and Jesus exposed them, for you to say that the crucifixion was justified is like saying your holocaust was justified because many people think it was and was the right thing to do.

You stand before a bunch of Christians and peddle that bullshit, and see what will happen to you, or take this argument to another WN web site where their are Christians and see the type of response you will get, and it wont be Kosher:)

Micaelis
02-10-2007, 08:10 PM
The killing of Christ by the jews was not Gods will, they killed him because their religion was corrupt and Jesus exposed them, for you to say that the crucifixion was justified is like saying your holocaust was justified because many people think it was and was the right thing to do.

You stand before a bunch of Christians and peddle that bullshit, and see what will happen to you, or take this argument to another WN web site where their are Christians and see the type of response you will get, and it wont be Kosher:)

Let's crucify Helios. :p

I'm kidding, Mr. Panoptes. We all love you, just like Christ showed us to love our enemies. ;)

Nemo
02-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Let's crucify Helios. :p

I'm kidding, Mr. Panoptes. We all love you, just like Christ showed us to love our enemies. ;)

Any man that loves his enemies, is an idiot.

Helios Panoptes
02-10-2007, 08:31 PM

What I am saying is that if Jesus had never been crucified, his existence on earth would make little sense as it could no longer serve as atonement. After all, he had to bear the sins of the world and suffer for them.

I don't care what sort of response I would get. I would be right and my opponents wrong, even if there were hundreds or thousands of them. :)

antibuddha
02-10-2007, 08:36 PM
How many more thousands of years are you going to wait before he shows himself

I have not been alive for thousands of years.

Micaelis
02-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Any man that loves his enemies, is an idiot.

So Christ was an idiot, and told us all to be idiots. :) Very interesting...

Micaelis
02-10-2007, 08:45 PM
What I am saying is that if Jesus had never been crucified, his existence on earth would make little sense as it could no longer serve as atonement. After all, he had to bear the sins of the world and suffer for them.

I don't care what sort of response I would get. I would be right and my opponents wrong, even if there were hundreds or thousands of them. :)

Helios, you are more Christian than an avowed Christian. Congratulations. :p

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Nigger my ass! it refers to the Anglo/Saxon American, they don't even identify with the homeland their Ancestors came from England,
That is sort of funny that we're having this conversation in my native tongue, isn't it?

they came here and started their own culture and laws, and took the attitude if you were not one of them you were not wanted, the MF brought the niggers here to pick their cotton in the day, and fuck them at night, that's why their are so many mulattoes in America.

Well, feel free to leave if you have so much enmity towards WASP folkways, laws, and customs. Your account of American history has much in common with that of Marxists and secular humanists.

They were racists in the day, and race mixers at night.
Don't forget that the Black man also invented peanut butter and the traffic light.

All the good Anglos are still in England, great people, great history and great culture.
You don't know anything about it.

Hermetic
02-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Yep........
So Christ was an idiot, and told us all to be idiots.

Starr
02-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Yep........

I saw that coming as soon as he said it.:p

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 10:05 PM

No. He wasn't an 'idiot'. He was some ancient Jewish shaman who started a heretic cult and (according to your mythology) bestowed the power of God upon some guy in Italy who wears a Jewish priest outfit and creates magic water and crackers.

Arrow Cross
02-10-2007, 10:10 PM
No. He wasn't an 'idiot'. He was some ancient Jewish shaman who started a heretic cult and (according to your mythology) bestowed the power of God upon some guy in Italy who wears a Jewish priest outfit and creates magic water and crackers.
Oh gosh...that was sooo American...:rofl:

Thomas777
02-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Oh gosh...that was sooo American...:rofl:

You're a good poster, and there are a lot of Catholics on the board that I respect...I was baiting San Rosello, in all honesty.

Plus, if the faith of you guys is as strong as you claim (and I believe it is) you can handle the antagonism that I provide.

Arrow Cross
02-10-2007, 10:35 PM
You're a good poster, and there are a lot of Catholics on the board that I respect...I was baiting San Rosello, in all honesty.

Plus, if the faith of you guys is as strong as you claim (and I believe it is) you can handle the antagonism that I provide.
I realized it and that's why I found it humorous. :)
In fact, the entire conversation between thunder and you was a great entertainment. He failed to understand you repeatedly and from the beginning.

The Retard
02-10-2007, 10:54 PM
You're a good poster, and there are a lot of Catholics on the board that I respect...

Thomas, you most certainly are anti-Catholic. You are the linchpin of intolerance against us. You remind me of a more ferocious Lenny. The only difference is when Lenny does it, I laugh—you, on the other hand, are cruel and unyielding towards the faithful.

Nemo
02-10-2007, 11:02 PM

No Christ was not an idiot, but God gave you a brain to survive, and when he said that he did not mean that people who are out to harm you, that you should love them either and do nothing the text must be put in context, if everybody just loved their enemy their would never have been wars, don't think so simplistic, in the Bible it also says "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth"

Are you so simple as to believe that if someone was out to harm you and your family, Jesus would say do nothing but try to love him,put the preachings of Jesus into perspective and know it's meaning, not by word by word analysis

Nemo
02-10-2007, 11:08 PM

Your a pussy Christian, you keep your mouth shut while Jesus is being attacked, all you do is shit out nonsense from your mouth.

koch curve
02-10-2007, 11:11 PM
thunder, you have to have the least coherent posts (outside of wfhermans) i have ever read.

TruthSeeker
02-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Yep........

No Christ was not an idiot, but God gave you a brain to survive, and when he said that he did not mean that people who are out to harm you, that you should love them either and do nothing the text must be put in context, if everybody just loved their enemy their would never have been wars, don't think so simplistic, in the Bible it also says "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth"

Are you so simple as to believe that if someone was out to harm you and your family, Jesus would say do nothing but try to love him,put the preachings of Jesus into perspective and know it's meaning, not by word by word analysis

Apparently, Sarcasm is something beyond your comprehension.

Your a pussy Christian, you keep your mouth shut while Jesus is being attacked, all you do is shit out nonsense from your mouth.

Whoa...hold on there sparky!!! Don't get your panties in a bunch just yet. Just because he's 33 IQ points above you doesn't mean you have to insult him.

Nemo
02-10-2007, 11:26 PM
I saw that coming as soon as he said it.:p

That's because you have morons, who can't form opinions so they just blurp out shit from their mouths and take things out of context to discredit the speaker.

I am out numbered here but not one of you will intimidate me, I am a man of my convictions

Nemo
02-10-2007, 11:32 PM
thunder, you have to have the least coherent posts (outside of wfhermans) i have ever read.

Shut up ass hole, with your two cent jokes, go and get yourself a pastrami and rye sandwich and choke on it.

If you understood English, then they would not seem incoherent to you moish

Nemo
02-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Apparently, Sarcasm is something beyond your comprehension.

Whoa...hold on there sparky!!! Don't get your panties in a bunch just yet. Just because he's 33 IQ points above you doesn't mean you have to insult him.

Well as long as your making up numbers, why not give him 50 points, the shit on this thread is really piling up now, it's beginning to come out of my computer

TruthSeeker
02-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Well as long as your making up numbers, why not give him 50 points, the shit on this thread is really piling up now, it's beginning to come out of my computer

I would say that your IQ is at around 90-95 points, well below America's national average. But I could be overestimating it in your case.

il ragno
02-11-2007, 12:18 AM
I suspect "Thunder" is Spanish Eyes/Caucasoid Intifada's boyfriend.

Hey, Thunder...where's ya messiah nowwww?

Ahknaton
02-11-2007, 12:25 AM

Or someone very similar. I can feel some sublimated Nords versus Meds bullshit slithering under the surface of this thread. It's only a matter of time before it explodes to the surface like an alien chest-burster. It needs to be strangled at birth.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-11-2007, 12:44 AM
...if everybody just loved their enemy their would never have been wars, don't think so simplistic, in the Bible it also says "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth"...

That's from the Old Testament.

By dying on the cross, Jesus established a New Covenant which rendered much of Mosaic Law moot.

Straight Satan
02-11-2007, 01:10 AM

Yeah judging from his myopic revisionist "WASP" bullshit, that's the first thing I thought of. Sounds like one of the kids over on VNN, Medpride or one of those imbeciles.

Nemo
02-11-2007, 01:20 AM

Your ignorance is a reflection of your dying brain cells, I only bother with white woman, some thing you probably never experienced.

Nemo
02-11-2007, 01:26 AM
I would say that your IQ is at around 90-95 points, well below America's national average. But I could be overestimating it in your case.

I don't care what your estimate is of my IQ is, because you are an insignificant piece of flesh that crawls around the earth polluting the atmosphere..

il ragno
02-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Hey, Thunder, Jesus called: he asked me to inform you that he died for everyone's sins but yours.

"Absolutely not. That asshole? Please."

Nemo
02-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Hey, Thunder, Jesus called: he asked me to inform you that he died for everyone's sins but yours.

Jesus don't call infidels. it must have been your God the Devil who called but you were to drunk, and misunderstood the caller.

TruthSeeker
02-11-2007, 01:35 AM
I don't care what your estimate is of my IQ is, because you are an insignificant piece of flesh that crawls around the earth polluting the atmosphere..

I don't know whether to ponder why I don't feel insulted or just yawn out of sheer boredom.

koch curve
02-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Jesus don't call infidels. it must have been your God the Devil who called but you were to drunk, and misunderstood the caller.

this guy posts like hes running everything through a free online translator

TruthSeeker
02-11-2007, 01:38 AM

It's because he thinks like one. Those translators are a pain in the neck when it comes to accuracy and truth.

Nemo
02-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Yeah judging from his myopic revisionist "WASP" bullshit, that's the first thing I thought of. Sounds like one of the kids over on VNN, Medpride or one of those imbeciles.

I don't post on that homosexual web site VNN, and I don't have med pride, nordic pride but only white Christian pride

Nemo
02-11-2007, 01:43 AM
It's because he thinks like one. Those translators are a pain in the neck when it comes to accuracy and truth.

The truth according to you is not the real truth, the truth to you is what you want to believe is the truth, or what you are trying to distort as the truth.

TruthSeeker
02-11-2007, 01:44 AM
The truth according to you is not the real truth, the truth to you is what you want to believe is the truth, or what you are trying to distort as the truth.

WOW, which website did you copy THAT from?

Nemo
02-11-2007, 01:45 AM

You haven't been right yet Koch.

Nemo
02-11-2007, 01:47 AM
WOW, which website did you copy THAT from?

From my Christian brain nitwit.

TruthSeeker
02-11-2007, 01:50 AM
From my Christian brain nitwit.

You mean your Lack of a Brain, nitwit.

Ahknaton
02-11-2007, 02:33 AM

I called up Satan the other day. He said "don't call us, we'll call you".

Thomas777
02-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Thomas, you most certainly are anti-Catholic. You are the linchpin of intolerance against us. You remind me of a more ferocious Lenny. The only difference is when Lenny does it, I laugh—you, on the other hand, are cruel and unyielding towards the faithful.

That isn't fair. If I've been abusive to the Catholic faithful here, I can assure you that I wasn't trying to be personally insulting. Sometimes, decorum gets away from us when we are discussing issues that evoke passion.

I don't believe in God, but I also don't hold people in contempt who do...its a difficult issue 'Tard. If you want to start another thread about this sort of thing, do so and I'll respond.

Captain Marinesko
02-11-2007, 05:26 AM

LOL WUT?!!!1

Thomas777
02-11-2007, 05:27 AM
I called up Satan the other day. He said "don't call us, we'll call you".

The only reason why Satan has Il Ragno on direct dial is because even LUCIFER can't tell the difference between the Jews and the Dagos...and the Jews are his fucking congregation!

Kriger
02-11-2007, 07:07 AM
Well, as far as who is the coolest Jew, I find that Guy, MP, Koch Curve, and Thamuiel to be indiviuals who think for themselves and are not hesitant to express their thinking concerning a wide variety of subjects. I also find their thinking, on a whole, to be more objective than subjective.

I give them much credit for posting despite the fact that they open themselves to at times incessant Jew-bashing for no other reason than the fact that they are Jews.

I myself appreciate their views, whether in agreement or not. I also appreciate their honesty in expressing their views.

Just as many Whites as individuals negate the stereotypical White, so too do many of the Jewish people on an individual basis negate the notion of a stereotypical Jew.

We, as humans, have a tendency to apply the same-mindedness of political agendas/leaders with the people. When in truth, the leaders may be leading the people, but their methods and policies are not necessarily the views of the people. We all reluctantly follow our leaders in varying degrees of dissent.

In short, throw religion into the discussion, and all Hell breaks loose. The same holds true when throwing politics into the discussion, which makes for a good resounding discussion most of the time, which is what the Phora is all about.

Captain Marinesko
02-11-2007, 07:16 AM
I'm sure according to the good folks at VNN, everyone on this board is Jewish.

Kriger
02-11-2007, 07:44 AM
Yes, it never ceases to amaze me how people who do their own thinking as opposed to chanting the "accepted" doctrines of any given ideology are labelled as such, and which terms are being used to indicate the most derogatory word they can think of.

Instead of calling a spade a spade, they have a tendency to call everyone a spade whether true or not. All you have to do is think for yourself.

Starr
02-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Yes, it never ceases to amaze me how people who do their own thinking as opposed to chanting the "accepted" doctrines of any given ideology are labelled as such, and which terms are being used to indicate the most derogatory word they can think of.

Instead of calling a spade a spade, they have a tendency to call everyone a spade whether true or not. All you have to do is think for yourself.

It would seem to me that the people who require 100% conformity in their particular ideology from others of like mind, and want to debate and speak only with "yes men", while appearing the most dogmatic, are actually the ones who could be the most unsure in their beliefs. otherwise they would not need constant reasurance from others that they are correct to the point where they get all bent out of shape if you disagree with them. I suppose it could be said, also however, that if you completely belief in something that you might believe is so obviously true, you might tend to get a little frustrated that others cannot see this "truth" as you supposedly can.

It's funny too, the kind of pro-white people who constantly have to label someone as a jew, kike-a-like or whatever are exactly like the people who constantly throw out the word racist or bigot and it is done for the same reasons.

///M power
02-11-2007, 10:21 AM
I cant believe I missed this thread,I was studying for a test I have tomorrow in political science.
looks like Im winning the poll,but I thought I deserve about 50%,35 sucks!!:rofl:
this thread is going to be another one of those threads like Christians VS anti Christians,nords VS meds. dont you get tired of that already?

///M power
02-11-2007, 10:27 AM
I would have to go with Muscle Power(and not for the reasons anyone might be thinking I would choose him:D ), but because I like his sort of very male "in your face" posting style. I also find myself in agreement with most of what he says(well, maybe with the exception of his recently expressed views on women:D )

thanks Starr..I knew I could count on you:) :hugs:
now what did I say about women exactly?I just explained what are women according to Jewish Bible,I'm not religious,if we were married I would have treated you very well(as long as you make good food and cook:rofl: )

Helios Panoptes
02-11-2007, 10:45 AM
MUSCLE POWER is the most self-aggrandizing Jew.

Jimbo Gomez
02-11-2007, 11:59 AM
I wonder who among them is the most antisemitic jew.

///M power
02-11-2007, 08:22 PM
oh shit..I just noticed that koch curve voted for me, now I feel bad about voting for my self.:( :( :( :( :( :(

Jake Featherston
02-12-2007, 05:44 AM

Oh, touchee, my friend! Tou-friggin'-chee.

Sandee
02-12-2007, 04:32 PM

I'm not Christian but I've read the bible before and if I recall correctly, didn't Jesus say to the Samaritan woman at the well that "Salvation comes from the Jews"?

Also, Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the Old Testament but to fulfill it. So, how does it make the Old Testament obsolete?

Moreover, going by what I've read, Jesus was supposed to die for our sins because none of the previous sacrifices were enough. Right? It was written in the psalms that he will be crucified and what not.

Nemo
02-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm not Christian but I've read the bible before and if I recall correctly, didn't Jesus say to the Samaritan woman at the well that "Salvation comes from the Jews"?

Also, Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the Old Testament but to fulfill it. So, how does it make the Old Testament obsolete?

Moreover, going by what I've read, Jesus was supposed to die for our sins because none of the previous sacrifices were enough. Right? It was written in the psalms that he will be crucified and what not.

Their is no excuse for what the jews did to Christ, they were a corrupt relgion, and jesus came to show them their wrongs, when he exposed their criminal and mischievous behavior the rabbi's demanded his death to silence him.

Jesus disowned the jews, that's why he started Christianity the Religion of God.

You can't make excuses for murders, the jews must accept that fact and spend the rest of their lives paying for their sin, the killing of Jesus Christ the son of God.

That is what we Christians believe and we have no sympathy for the jews,

Nemo
02-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Like thier are anti-semitic web sites, this web site is obviously anti -Christian, so you jews should stop whinning about anti semistism, when you are all anti-Christian, why only the jew can be prejudice, well it don't work that way, what ever you say here means nothing, in the real world Christians know what the jews did, and we Christians will respond to it any way we want.

Abe Foxman take notice, you can whine all you want but you will never silence the Christians through out the world, sorry pal

Helios Panoptes
02-12-2007, 05:48 PM
What??? :confused:

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/Assets/loopy.jpg

///M power
02-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Their is no excuse for what the jews did to Christ, they were a corrupt relgion, and jesus came to show them their wrongs, when he exposed their criminal and mischievous behavior the rabbi's demanded his death to silence him.

Jesus disowned the jews, that's why he started Christianity the Religion of God.

You can't make excuses for murders, the jews must accept that fact and spend the rest of their lives paying for their sin, the killing of Jesus Christ the son of God.

That is what we Christians believe and we have no sympathy for the jews,

if the romans didn't crucify Yeshu,you wouldn't have your religion and you know it.
now stop spamming the thread, it isn't about Yeshu.

Hermetic
02-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Iam going to say thunder is the coolest(funny) jew on the phora.

Nemo
02-12-2007, 08:16 PM
if the romans didn't crucify Yeshu,you wouldn't have your religion and you know it.
now stop spamming the thread, it isn't about Yeshu.

The jews found him guilty, and the Romans were the Government of that time, and carried out the sentence, but they did not demand his death.

Just like here in America, if the jury finds you guilty, and it calls for the death penality the Government will carry out the sentence just like in Roman times.

So it is the people that decide your faith not the Government, the jews decided the faith of Christ, not the Romans.

The people of Rome believe in Jesus Christ today, but the jews don't and still mock him, stop blaming other people for your sadistic behavior.

Keystone
02-12-2007, 09:01 PM
So it is the people that decide your faith not the Government, the jews decided the faith of Christ, not the Romans.
Christ's death was pre-ordained, or so Christian theology says.

What matter who caused his death. It was God's will, surely?

///M power
02-12-2007, 10:25 PM
The jews found him guilty, and the Romans were the Government of that time, and carried out the sentence, but they did not demand his death.

Just like here in America, if the jury finds you guilty, and it calls for the death penality the Government will carry out the sentence just like in Roman times.

The people of Rome believe in Jesus Christ today, but the jews don't and still mock him, stop blaming other people for your sadistic behavior.

but you have your religion because Jews "killed" him, at list admit it, I'm willing to admit he was killed because of the Jews, so why don't you tell the truth?
do you honestly think anyone would hear about him or cared about what he said if he wasn't crucified?
and he was a Jew,even if he didn't follow the religion, ask any of your priests if was born a Jew or not.

///M power
02-12-2007, 10:26 PM

very good point!

Nemo
02-12-2007, 11:51 PM
but you have your religion because Jews "killed" him, at list admit it, I'm willing to admit he was killed because of the Jews, so why don't you tell the truth?
do you honestly think anyone would hear about him or cared about what he said if he wasn't crucified?
and he was a Jew,even if he didn't follow the religion, ask any of your priests if was born a Jew or not.

2000 years after his death people still remember him, and has millions and millions of followers to this day, not because the jews had him crucified, but because he was the son of God.

His purpose was not to die for us, his purpose was to correct the jews because they were not following the laws of God(thier was no Christianity at that time) that's why God gave Moses the 10 commandments to show the jews, but they still did not change, so God sent his son Jesus to earth to try and show them how they should live according to God, but the Rabbis did not want to change their corrupt way of life so they kept demanding that the Romans cricify him

After he was crucified it was said that he died for the sins of the jews.

The Christian religion and judism are at conflict with each other today because of the actions the jews took over 2000 years ago.

Only a jew would say that if we did not have him killed you would never have heard of him, only psychopaths would say that, you jews show no respect for our God and you people till this day will have to live with the hate we have for you

Nemo
02-13-2007, 12:04 AM

It was Gods will to show how evil the jews were, and to show future generations the evil with in the jew.

It was also Gods will for the holocaust to happen as punishment to the jews for having the son of God killed

Keystone
02-13-2007, 12:13 AM
It was Gods will to show how evil the jews were, and to show future generations the evil with in the jew.
No, it was God's will that his son suffer and die for the sins of man and rise again to defeat death. Jesus had to die. If the Jews were the tools God used, how can they be blamed?
It was also Gods will for the holocaust to happen as punishment to the jews for having the son of God killed
See above.

Arrow Cross
02-13-2007, 12:19 AM
No, it was God's will that his son suffer and die for the sins of man and rise again to defeat death. Jesus had to die. If the Jews were the tools God used, how can they be blamed?
That's not so simple. See the case of Judas, he was a tool in God's hand as well, wasn't he?

"The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! Good were it for that man if he had never been born."

Winston
02-13-2007, 12:19 AM
It makes me wince to see all this God shit discussed so seriously.

Nemo
02-13-2007, 12:20 AM

Your thinking is flawed, then you can say that all murders, all wars, all rapes etc, is Gods will, so don't blame the criminals.:rolleyes: also don't blame the Germans for the holocaust, after all it was Gods will.

You are leaving out a big player in all of this, the spiritual power of Lucifer(the devil) it was the spiritual power of the devil that made the jews demand the death. of Jesus.

Keystone
02-13-2007, 12:21 AM
That's not so simple. See the case of Judas, he was a tool in God's hand as well, wasn't he?
Ya. Why should Judas be blamed? He had no choice in the matter. It was pre-ordained that he rat Jesus out. How can Judas be held accountable for something he had no control over?

Arrow Cross
02-13-2007, 12:23 AM
Ya. Why should Judas be blamed? He had no choice in the matter. It was pre-ordained that he rat Jesus out. How can Judas be held accountable for something he had no control over?
I don't know, ask the Eternal God, when you have the chance. ;)

Keystone
02-13-2007, 12:24 AM
It makes me wince to see all this God shit discussed so seriously.
I'm just trying to step 'em through some logic. It's not pretty.

Helios Panoptes
02-13-2007, 12:29 AM
Thunder is too stupid to debate.

Keystone
02-13-2007, 12:30 AM
I don't know, ask the Eternal God, when you have the chance. ;)
The End.

Look, blaming Jews for doing what Christians celebrate in the end is just not on.

The whole thing comes down to faith and convoluted apologetics. I don't begrudge anybody their faith, but persecuting jews over a theological argument is just not useful.

Starr
02-13-2007, 12:37 AM

I got yelled at once a long time ago for bringing this up in a religious school that I was attending.

Mike
02-13-2007, 12:58 AM
It's reasonable to think that if Jesus were the Son of God, and he had not been crucified, then he would have found another way to save the souls of men. In other words, the crucifixion was the choice of the people who carried it out. Therefore, Judas, the Jews, and to a lesser extent the Romans are not vindicated by various hints of the event being pre-ordained. They did choose to crucify the Son of God.

In fact, the free will of every party involved cannot be denied without turning Jesus into some sort of hypocrite, someone who went through a bunch of motions of some script. But by the scripture and Christian tradition, Jesus was not a hypocrite at all. Jesus did not want to be crucified, as his prayers in Gethsemane show. He was genuinely grieved (not, as some might suggest, secretly pleased) by the betrayal of Judas, as well as by the thrice repeated denial of Peter, and by the desertion of his panicked disciples (except John who witnessed at the foot of the cross). The despair at suffering betrayal and apparent abandonment was part of the ordeal as much as the scourging.

Keystone
02-13-2007, 01:05 AM
It's reasonable to think that if Jesus were the Son of God, and he had not been crucified, then he would have found another way to save the souls of men.
It isn't reasonable by the Gospels. Jesus even tells Judas to go do what he has to do. He was God, for God's sake.

Ahknaton
02-13-2007, 01:06 AM
I have problems with using the "will of God" to excuse actions that would otherwise be condemned as evil (because they were necessary to fulfill some prophecy or whatever). Another example of this is End Times fundies who believe that the creation of the State of Israel in 1948 is part of God's plan to bring on the Rapture/Apocalypse and so on. But since Israel was created in the aftermath of WW2, it's likely that without the acts committed against the Jews by the Nazis it wouldn't have happened. So does that mean that the Nazis were carrying out "God's will" by committing crimes that would enable the creation of Israel?

Mike
02-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Your position is that Jesus arranged his own betrayal? Let's not confuse what happened with what might have happened. The crucifixion is without question the central event of Christian belief, and thus is recorded as such in the gospel. What I am asserting is that it did not have to be so, if the parties had decided to act otherwise. Jesus did not use magic to make others behave as they did. They had a choice, and thus they are not morally vindicated by the result.

It isn't reasonable by the Gospels. Jesus even tells Judas to go do what he has to do. He was God, for God's sake.

Starr
02-13-2007, 01:27 AM
Gospel of Judas:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/science/06cnd-judas.html?ex=1301976000&en=83f990ac468000df&ei=5088

An early Christian manuscript, including the only known text of what is known as the Gospel of Judas, has surfaced after 1,700 years. The text gives new insights into the relationship of Jesus and the disciple who betrayed him, scholars reported today. In this version, Jesus asked Judas, as a close friend, to sell him out to the authorities, telling Judas he will "exceed" the other disciples by doing so.

Though some theologians have hypothesized this, scholars who have studied the new-found text said, this is the first time an ancient document defends the idea.

Mike
02-13-2007, 01:47 AM
We're definitely getting off topic here.

The Gospel of Judas is certainly a fascinating find, but it was never part of the Church canon. It is a part of the Gnostic tradition. According to the Gospel of Judas, Jesus asked Judas to play key role in what ultimately amounts to an elaborate assisted suicide. This is because according to the gnostic backdrop, the world is evil and material existence is a prison. Thus death is a liberation. IMO, it's not surprising that this creed did not long endure. Surely, there is at least some good and beauty in this world, after all is said and done.

As a side note: The various European pagan/left hand path anti-Christians who hate Christianity for being too "other-worldly" should be thankful that gnosticism died in its crib. Christianity looks positively like nature-worship compared to the world-denial of gnosticism.

Gospel of Judas:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/science/06cnd-judas.html?ex=1301976000&en=83f990ac468000df&ei=5088

///M power
02-13-2007, 10:19 AM
OK I won. where is the prize?

Captain Marinesko
02-13-2007, 10:37 AM
The Phora should agree on at least one thing- It doesn't matter what your politics are, or even ethnicity, you have to admit that:

UZIs are badass. They're sleek and sexy, very concealable.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c35/jpslovjanski/uzifolded.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c35/jpslovjanski/uzifoldingstock.jpg

///M power
02-13-2007, 10:41 AM
:rofl:
this gun is good for 2 types of population:
1-mobsters:)
2-females(because of the size)

Captain Marinesko
02-13-2007, 10:43 AM

That's why I'm building an army of females to kill mobsters.

koch curve
02-13-2007, 10:51 AM

you forgot 3- badass people because its a badass gun

Arrow Cross
02-13-2007, 11:03 AM
I don't find the Uzi to be a particularly exceptional SMG, but the Israeli Desert Eagle is indeed a "badass" sidearm.

http://multicastle.joueb.com/images/desert%20eagle.jpg

Nemo
02-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Thunder is too stupid to debate.

No I am not stupid, you are the jerk, because you can't brainwash me with your jew propaganda, that's what jews do when they can't control you, they try to discredit you and insult you, well fuck you jew, I will never buy your filthy lying jew propaganda.

You pull the same shit on people in public life who don't kiss the Israelie jews ass.

Captain Marinesko
02-13-2007, 11:37 AM
No I am not stupid, you are the jerk, because you can't brainwash me with your jew propaganda, that's what jews do when they can't control you, they try to discredit you and insult you, well fuck you jew, I will never buy your filthy lying jew propaganda.

You pull the same shit on people in public life who don't kiss the Israelie jews ass.

There is no intelligent opposition to White Nationalism!!!

Ahknaton
02-13-2007, 12:25 PM
OK I won. where is the prize?
You get to moderate the Jewology section.

koch curve
02-13-2007, 01:01 PM

yeah thats a punishment

koch curve
02-13-2007, 01:03 PM

i am not stupid, i will prove this by calling you a jew and telling you to fuck yourself

///M power
02-13-2007, 05:15 PM

I give that prize to koch or guy, its a trash hole!

Boleslaw
02-13-2007, 05:17 PM
MUSCLE POWER!! Not everyday you meet a racist Jew!

Im still waiting for the day when he decides to burn a Star of David on some Ahkmed's front lawn! :rofl:

///M power
02-13-2007, 05:40 PM

Im still waiting for the day when he decides to burn a Star of David on some Ahkmed's front lawn! :rofl:

don't let the liberal Jews fool you.
they are very racist! you will never see them marrying negros, and most of them will want only a Jewish wife/husband.
they just act like they are not racist and against racism for obvious reasons. they don't fool me,I know they are very very racially aware.

Boleslaw
02-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh trust me, Im not fooled at all. I see their hypocrisy first hand.

///M power
02-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Oh trust me, Im not fooled at all. I see their hypocrisy first hand.

once you show them the good sided of racism which is not hating others,but simply keeping yours and your heritage, they will admit it.

Der Sozialist
02-13-2007, 08:18 PM
they are very racist! you will never see them marrying negros, and most of them will want only a Jewish wife/husband.
they just act like they are not racist and against racism for obvious reasons. they don't fool me,I know they are very very racially aware.

Actually, at least in the USA, Ashkenazi Jews are intermarrying with gentiles more frequently. Just this summer, I was in Chicago for a wedding—a family friend’s daughter (who is of Northern European heritage) married her boyfriend—who is Jewish and a phd-Student in philosophy at NorthWestern University.

Now, the reason for the match is obvious. He is smart and she is attractive---she is very attractive, I may add. However, she is not altogether that smart. She flunked out of Carleton, got unimpressive grades at University of Chicago before transferring to the University of Michigan (to be closer to her mother) where she again did not perform well—earning a bachelors in History I believe. She is now in the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she is pursuing some obscure degree (a phD) that I no longer remember.

She is also worth several million with inheritance (Grandfather I believe)—old money obviously.

02-13-2007, 08:19 PM
I may add. However, she is not altogether that smart.
Well what do you expect out of a Northern European?

Der Sozialist
02-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Well what do you expect out of a Northern European?
Northern Europeans do not statistically perform below the European average as do Eastern Europeans on IQ tests. Is this supposed to be a flame, God?

02-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Is this supposed to be a flame, God?
No I use Saddam Hussein's strategy when I post, its called "cheat and retreat." I insult people then I retreat, I don't stay for the flame in retaliation.

Northern Europeans are hippis.

Der Sozialist
02-13-2007, 08:28 PM
No I use Saddam Hussein's strategy when I post, its called "cheat and retreat." I insult people then I retreat, I don't stay for the flame in retaliation.

Your insults would be more effective if they were grounded in reality.

Northern Europeans are hippis.
Funny how you defend Jews through thick and thin but use every opportunity to attack Northern Europeans—why?

02-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Funny how you defend Jews through thick and thin but use every opportunity to attack Northern Europeans—why?
Cuz I don't really mean negative things about Northern Europeans, I'm sort of joking.

///M power
02-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Actually, at least in the USA, Ashkenazi Jews are intermarrying with gentiles more frequently. Just this summer, I was in Chicago for a wedding—a family friend’s daughter (who is of Northern European heritage) married her boyfriend—who is Jewish and a phd-Student in philosophy at NorthWestern University.

Now, the reason for the match is obvious. He is smart and she is attractive---she is very attractive, I may add. However, she is not altogether that smart. She flunked out of Carleton, got unimpressive grades at University of Chicago before transferring to the University of Michigan (to be closer to her mother) where she again did not perform well—earning a bachelors in History I believe. She is now in the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she is pursuing some obscure degree (a phD) that I no longer remember.

She is also worth several million with inheritance (Grandfather I believe)—old money obviously.

they(Jews) never mix with blacks. you will not find a mix like that. but you can find "white" + blacks mix.

do you have pics from the wedding? maybe I could get a look at her.

Der Sozialist
02-13-2007, 08:48 PM
I myself did not take pictures, although tracking some down might be possible. If I get some, I will PM her picture.

///M power
02-13-2007, 08:58 PM
I myself did not take pictures, although tracking some down might be possible. If I get some, I will PM her picture.

thanks man!:beerchug:

Winston
02-14-2007, 05:07 PM
they(Jews) never mix with blacks. you will not find a mix like that. but you can find "white" + blacks mix.

Are you discounting his story? Jews do occasionally mix with blacks. Lenny Kravitz is one example of the result.

///M power
02-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Are you discounting his story? Jews do occasionally mix with blacks. Lenny Kravitz is one example of the result.

so what? I'm sure you can find some more cases, but you cant compare it to white dating blacks. in Israel I had never in my life seen a mix between black and..."not black"
or dating between those groups.

General Ivan
02-14-2007, 07:01 PM
I'll vote for the not so muscled power. He's pretty straightforward and predictable unlike the sneaky rat type of jews.

il ragno
02-14-2007, 07:09 PM
The rate of incidence of white Jew/black spouse is higher here than in Israel. Naturally. Israel is what you'd've gotten if the CSA had won the Civil War; a Russia where the Czar held on.

Put plainer, Israel is what the gentile world would be today - but for Jews subverting the foundation like wood-chewing termites. The unspoken part of "a people that shall dwell alone" is no blacks. The whole point of Jewish leftism and "civil rights" was to eventually seat your daughter on Jamaal's lap - not theirs. Never theirs.

///M power
02-14-2007, 07:46 PM
I'll vote for the not so muscled power. He's pretty straightforward and predictable unlike the sneaky rat type of jews.

honest means predictable. I'm not ashamed of anything thats why I'm so forward and honest. there isn't a single thing about me or my ideology which I feel the need to hide.

General Ivan
02-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Good thing too. I hate it when jews support multiculturalism every way they can, except in their own neighbourhood.

///M power
02-14-2007, 09:03 PM
General Ivan]Good thing too. I hate it when jews support multiculturalism every way they can, except in their own neighbourhood.
it makes sense, but I hate it too, I always confront these "liberals" even in my country.

Nemo
02-14-2007, 09:25 PM
so what? I'm sure you can find some more cases, but you cant compare it to white dating blacks. in Israel I had never in my life seen a mix between black and..."not black"
or dating between those groups.

Living in NYC it is not a rare occasion to see Jew/black relations.

The reason non-jew whites are seen more in these relations in America,is's because they are a much larger majority compared to the jewish population which is about only 2% of the white population, but jews are not immune from these relationships, it just seems that way because of their small numbers compared to the non-Jew whites.

///M power
02-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Living in NYC it is not a rare occasion to see Jew/black relations.

The reason non-jew whites are seen more in these relations in America,is's because they are a much larger majority compared to the jewish population which is about only 2% of the white population, but jews are not immune from these relationships, it just seems that way because of their small numbers compared to the non-Jew whites.

I don't know a Jewish parent who will approve their daughter going with a black guy.
there was a research in Israel that only 3% of the population would want to have relations with a black female/male. my uncle is a Canadian Jew,his children only date Jews and he told me that all the Jews are like that,most of them.

Nemo
02-14-2007, 11:07 PM
I don't know a Jewish parent who will approve their daughter going with a black guy.
there was a research in Israel that only 3% of the population would want to have relations with a black female/male. my uncle is a Canadian Jew,his children only date Jews and he told me that all the Jews are like that,most of them.

Well it is a known fact that jewish parents only want thier children to marry other jews, that is well known here in America, but all jew do not all listen to thier parents and do what they want, to them being jewish is not thier primary concern, so they do what they want.

Jews don't want thier children to even marry white gentils, but they always preach about intergration when it comes to the non-jew whites, they are hypocrites and want to lead young non- jew whites to race mix.

Thier double standards is quite obvious to other whites and this among other things is what causes anti-semitism, they under estimate the intelligence of the white people.

BTW! white parents don't approve of thier children dating blacks either, I know being an Italian/American that if an Italian has a relationship with a black the family will disown them, and the Italian/American community will scorn them if they come back in the nieghborhood.

Starr
02-14-2007, 11:30 PM
BTW! white parents don't approve of thier children dating blacks either, I know being an Italian/American that if an Italian has a relationship with a black the family will disown them, and the Italian/American community will scorn them if they come back in he nieghborhood

This is correct. The so called values of modern society sort of force parents into keeping their disapproval of interacial relationships somewhat hidden, but that does not mean that these people approve. The reality is very much to the contrary. A large amount of the time, guess what happens when a white girl brings home Sambo even to her "nice" liberal parents? Also it seems to be the case that people, so infected with ideas about "equality" and the human race bullshit can take a look around and not think too much about mixing, or even give their approval, when it comes to people they do not know, since, at that point they are still looking at that situation from the outside. It is not something that directly affects their particular life. It does not hit home, so to speak. But it is like a reality slap across the face when their daughter/son or other member of their close family is the one mixing.

Mentious
03-04-2007, 09:18 AM
I think that Thaumiel has been underrated here for "cool Jew."

Omniel
03-04-2007, 09:47 AM
I think that Thaumiel has been underrated here for "cool Jew."
Thanks for the support Julian, but I know full well I can't compete with the likes of koch curve and MUSCLE POWER, so I've managed to come to terms with my trouncing. With Jews like that to compare with, I know my place is firmly at the bottom of the Jewrarchy.

Don Quixote
03-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the support Julian, but I know full well I can't compete with the likes of koch curve and MUSCLE POWER, so I've managed to come to terms with my trouncing. With Jews like that to compare with, I know my place is firmly at the bottom of the Jewrarchy.:rofl:
Don't worry, I'll give you my vote, old chap. I wasn't going to dignify this thing but now how can I resist after that?

Winston
03-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Yes, Thaumiel has moved ahead to a point that I can now vote for him. Thaumiel is King of the Jews.

Richard Parker
03-04-2007, 02:33 PM
This is correct. The so called values of modern society sort of force parents into keeping their disapproval of interacial relationships somewhat hidden, but that does not mean that these people approve. The reality is very much to the contrary. A large amount of the time, guess what happens when a white girl brings home Sambo even to her "nice" liberal parents? Also it seems to be the case that people, so infected with ideas about "equality" and the human race bullshit can take a look around and not think too much about mixing, or even give their approval, when it comes to people they do not know, since, at that point they are still looking at that situation from the outside. It is not something that directly affects their particular life. It does not hit home, so to speak. But it is like a reality slap across the face when their daughter/son or other member of their close family is the one mixing.
Most people just accept it eventually.

If the son-in-law is a good guy they grow fond of him. (This is what happened to me with my Japanese in-laws, and it sounds the same for Hachiko)

And they usually love their grandchildren.

Only race freaks, like much of this board, will continue to to be resolute about it after it is a done deal.

Don't mistake passive incidental racism with the deliberate variety. There is a gigantic world of difference.

///M power
03-04-2007, 05:33 PM
this thread is still active???
great, I'm still leading.
now I can disappear for another 2 weeks:rofl:

Winston
03-04-2007, 06:18 PM
this thread is still active???
great, I'm still leading.
now I can disappear for another 2 weeks:rofl:

Another leather jacket?

///M power
03-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Another leather jacket?

yes!:rofl:
I have five of them.
this one is my favorite and the second most expensive of them.
I just love leather jackets!
I also have one made out of Palestinian skin.:toilet_claw: :toilet_claw: :toilet_claw:

Cyprian
03-04-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm a fan of koch curve myself. Great sense of humour.

Helios Panoptes
03-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Cyprian is also a cool Jewish poster, evidently. Though I agree with him not a jot on many topics, he's solid.

Incitatus
03-04-2007, 08:18 PM
I've voted for Muscle Power, because he's the only one who had the guts to vote for himself in a public poll. :D

///M power
03-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I've voted for Muscle Power, because he's the only one who had the guts to vote for himself in a public poll. :D

ahmedinijad also voted for himself in the elections,I'm sure Hitler did the same thing:) .
well it makes sense voting for your self doesn't it?
I hate pretending to be "nice". the goal is to win the poll so ill will vote for my self because I do think I'm the coolest Jew in here.

Greenberg
03-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Muscle Power. I like the cut of his jib. Wait, that didn't come out right....

Zubenelgenubi
03-05-2007, 11:18 PM
I like all the other Jewish Phora posters that I know of. I don't really know koch curve, but his username bodes well.

Ratatoskur
03-06-2007, 05:34 PM
MP by far. I suspect he could resolve the middle-east troubles with a beachparty and a kegger.

///M power
03-07-2007, 11:24 AM
MP by far. I suspect he could resolve the middle-east troubles with a beachparty and a kegger.

well this is more my style,but I wouldn't waste it on my enemies :)
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4109/img0574bz8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

General Ivan
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Though I hardly drink we even share the same taste in drinks :rofl:

///M power
03-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Though I hardly drink we even share the same taste in drinks :rofl:

I also dont drink much,I drink only 2 glasses of whiskey a week.

Richard Parker
07-23-2010, 01:52 AM
Where have all the Phorajews gone?

(Long time passing...?)

Alphonse
07-23-2010, 05:37 AM
If Ville is actually a Jew and not 'just' a Russian then I pick her. I understand though that it is exceedingly easy to get labeled kosher in these parts.

Mentious
07-23-2010, 06:07 AM
Sprinklehopper, Guy, and Thaumiel in that order.

Spriklehopper's very interesting and can look at Jews objectively. He's the one you can converse with and he's more "just a person," not "a Jew."
Guy because he's unfailingly reasonable and pleasant. (I don't know how he can deal w/this place.) Guy even shares his music and personal life here.
Thaumiel makes very intelligent posts in a consistent mood. But I haven't read enough of them to understand his mind.

All three are not kneejerk partisan about Jewish matters like Kamandi, Trojan, Leo Albus, and the like. I respect them all for being able to post here in that attitude.

A rare show of emotion (an actual communication) -- from Usernamen, who didn't like the above post:
:negrep: Who is the coolest Jew... 07-23-2010 11:01 AM Colonel Mortimer What hypocrisy, giving a #1 rank to a known wanker/perverse Jew simply because he says things unpleasant things about other Jews. Oh, and such a shame you couldn't understand one of the world's oldest progeria sufferers reaching for the FOL...
"Such a shame." I didn't know you could be sniffy.
Does he say "unpleasant" things about Jews? I hadn't noticed. Do you find them unpleasant?
Hey, I didn't know all those things. And I don't know what "progeria" is, or the word "FOL." And I don't hold them to the same standard anyway. A Gentile can be gracious. Scry that.

Actually, it's every day.

Arrow Cross
07-23-2010, 04:28 PM
The Phorajews, mein Freund, have gone to the East.

That's all you need to know.

Camacho
07-23-2010, 05:42 PM
MUSCLEPOWER is alright but I'm surprised that he got so many more votes than guy; guy and Thaumiel are both smart fellas and good posters. I guess people thought it was cute to see a 'badass' Israeli who was into the Jersey Shore lifestyle; if MP was an American goy my guess is that people would look down on him as a boorish jackass like Jaybird, etc.
The Phorajews, mein Freund, have gone to the East.

That's all you need to know.Generalplan Ost was apparently a great success. :thumbsup: We all have Joe McCarthy, the Phora's #1 ranking anti-Semite, to thank for the logistics.

Ernest
07-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Jews can't be cool.

They have anti-charisma.

ivory bill
07-23-2010, 05:50 PM

Spriklehopper's very interesting and can look at Jews objectively. He's the one you can converse with and he's more "just a person," not "a Jew."
Guy because he's unfailingly reasonable and pleasant. (I don't know how he can deal w/this place.) Guy even shares his music and personal life here.
Thaumiel makes very intelligent posts in a consistent mood. But I haven't read enough of them to understand his mind.

All three are not kneejerk partisan about Jewish matters like Kamandi, Trojan, Leo Albus, and the like. I respect them all for being able to post here in that attitude.

Actually, it's every day.

I agree with most of what you say. Guy seems to me the most partisan and least objective of the three. To paraphrase Basil, he more often debates to win rather than to seek truth.

Winston
07-23-2010, 07:35 PM
MUSCLEPOWER is alright but I'm surprised that he got so many more votes than guy; guy and Thaumiel are both smart fellas and good posters. I guess people thought it was cute to see a 'badass' Israeli who was into the Jersey Shore lifestyle; if MP was an American goy my guess is that people would look down on him as a boorish jackass like Jaybird, etc.

This is an old poll. I felt that MP seemed to fall out of favour some time before he drifted away. I'm sure the results would be different today.

Svafnir
07-23-2010, 10:16 PM
They'd ALL be much cooler in the ovens...

Lily
07-23-2010, 11:51 PM
They'd ALL be much cooler in the ovens...

Surely that would be hotter?

R1a-I2a1 Rock Farmer
07-23-2010, 11:52 PM

Although a kike whore, Lily is my favourite :thumbsup:

La Cosa Blanca
07-23-2010, 11:55 PM

Not after...

Mentious
07-24-2010, 12:33 AM
I agree with most of what you say. Guy seems to me the most partisan and least objective of the three.
I honestly haven't studied them closely. I've read Guy a little more. These are just my impressions.

Svafnir
07-24-2010, 02:51 AM
I see that the double entendre as well as the sarcasm escaped your notice...

Ken
07-24-2010, 03:45 AM
O'Zebedee gets my vote. He's a good-natured soul, seems genuinely like a nice guy with a sense of humor.

Here's to him: :beerchug:

http://www.ship-of-fools.com/gadgets/food_drink/media/messiah_bold.jpg

Sёva Hossenfelder
07-24-2010, 04:24 AM
If Ville is actually a Jew and not 'just' a Russian then I pick her. I understand though that it is exceedingly easy to get labeled kosher in these parts.

I am not a Jew. But, since my husband is Jewish, I qualify as a Jew lover.

This Jew-loving is also based on my appreciation of some great people who left their mark on human civilization.

Hermetic
07-24-2010, 04:32 AM
From the looks of things the one who never existed.

Rabbi Yeshua AKA Jewsus Christ.

Apocales
07-24-2010, 04:42 AM
I am not a Jew. But, since my husband is Jewish, I qualify as a Jew lover.

This Jew-loving is also based on my appreciation of some great people who left their mark on human civilization.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

that guy
07-24-2010, 07:16 PM

Sprinkle seems to be mostly about critiquing, which ironically is an activity that is loosely associated with the elements he is critical of. Thaumiel seems to genuinely not be too interested in Israel and such. As an Israeli, I am perhaps more inclined towards the topic.

I agree with most of what you say. Guy seems to me the most partisan and least objective of the three. To paraphrase Basil, he more often debates to win rather than to seek truth.
This, I think, can be said about quite a few posters here. But if you feel confident enough to be throwing first stones, be my guest. I have a feeling I won't be participating as much in the threads that you are thinking about, so the floor is yours.

(Long time passing...?)
4 years is a long time. Posting here is fun, but maybe there are other things out there. I find that when I don't post, I don't visit the place as much. This results in an increase in free time.

Perhaps the greatest thing I got from here is that I started pursuing music as a hobby again after listening to JL's and *Nick*'s recordings a few years ago. I've been off the wagon again for the last 1-2 years, but I might be coming back on, if I get a chance to utilize some of that spare time I mentioned. When I think about it, I value music that I write much more than any post I ever made here. 9/11 was a pivotal event. Chatting about it on the internet -- not so much.

Sluggo892
07-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Describing someone as the coolest jew is like praising someone for being the best smelling Indian.

WillieBrennan
07-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Fuck em' all, the ones who aren't hanged for treason should be forced to live with niggers.

http://www.kitchendetailsanddesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/finger1.jpg

Lily
07-25-2010, 10:20 AM
I see that the double entendre as well as the sarcasm escaped your notice...

Oh that was painful.