PDA

View Full Version : Women Should Not Shave

Nyx
02-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Hairlessness diminishes the beauty of women. Women should grow their hair out as much as possible. Why is shaving so popular nowadays?

Billy Score
02-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Hairlessness diminishes the beauty of women. I think women should try to grow their hair out as much as possible. Why is shaving so popular nowadays?
This is where i draw the line with you ix. Women should not be hairy. at all.

Oblisk
02-16-2007, 11:46 PM
It's rumored that girls with more body hair are more attractive.

Nyx
02-16-2007, 11:46 PM
This is where i draw the line with you ix. Women should not be hairy. at all.I don't like unnaturally hairy women either. Women should just let everything grow out, that's all. Especially redheads. Why not? I don't understand why shaving is so popular. What's so great about hairlessness?

Oblisk
02-16-2007, 11:47 PM
I don't like unnaturally hairy women either. But to just let everything grow out, that's what every woman should do. Especially redheads. Why not?

Most men consider hair on women a "turn-off".

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Most women think it vile also.

Heavens to Betsy
02-17-2007, 12:26 AM
What's so great about hairlessness?

Well, it helps gillett et al turn a handsom profit.
Excess body hair is a sign of elevated testoserone levels which is linked to a high sex drive. Taking into account traditional views about the female sex drive (i.e. pretending it doesn't exist) I have always guessed that this is the reason that hairless women has become the social ideal in many parts of the world.

Zander
02-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Most women think it vile also.

I hear you... hairs on pussy I can tolerate a little, now on armpits or legs. :/

shanemac
02-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Well, it helps gillett et al turn a handsom profit.
Excess body hair is a sign of elevated testoserone levels which is linked to a high sex drive. Taking into account traditional views about the female sex drive (i.e. pretending it doesn't exist) I have always guessed that this is the reason that hairless women has become the social ideal in many parts of the world.

Interesting theory.

I've also read (Desmond Morris) that attractive features for females are those features that make them appear young, and therefore fertile.

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Same theory extends to certain types of eating disorders, i.e. starving the body in an effort to reduce it to a pre-pubescent silhouette without hips and such and by doing this revert to a sort of childlike innocence and no longer be prey of men.

Ahknaton
02-17-2007, 12:36 AM
I've also read (Desmond Morris) that attractive features for females are those features that make them appear young, and therefore fertile.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

il ragno
02-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Since bald women isn't any kind of a trend to speak of, I believe Ix is referring to snatch-hair -

Women should grow their hair out as much as possible. Why is shaving so popular nowadays?.........
Women should just let everything grow out, that's all. Especially redheads. Why not? I don't understand why shaving is so popular.

-albeit in his trademarked utterly humorless, synthetic-human, Hymie the Robot manner.

Still, even a fleeting stab at a normal desire is a step up for Ant-Boy. And at least he didn't type "espcially Jewish redheads who are genetically superior to all other redheads".

shanemac
02-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Same theory extends to certain types of eating disorders, i.e. starving the body in an effort to reduce it to a pre-pubescent silhouette without hips and such and by doing this revert to a sort of childlike innocence and no longer be prey of men.

Well, I don't think most men really like the ultra-skinny look, (I don't anyway), so I'm not sure that the same theory applies.

Heavens to Betsy
02-17-2007, 12:43 AM
Whatever the reason it's a strange phenomenon.

I too have a 'yuck' reaction to hairness, but it seems unlikely that it could be a natural reaction since hairiness is (in words I heard used once that always brings a smile to my face) 'simply mammaly factual'.

I draw the line as removing pubic hair, the prepubescent girl aesthetic does not sit well with me at all.

shanemac
02-17-2007, 12:44 AM
What do the females of the forum think of hairiness in males?

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Well, I don't think most men really like the ultra-skinny look, (I don't anyway), so I'm not sure that the same theory applies.

It's not about men.

bardamu
02-17-2007, 12:46 AM

I always thought it was the women preying on men.

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:46 AM

Fine, acceptable, all of the above, doesn't make a difference eitherway.
Men as a rule look painfully boring and are redeemed by only two things, one of which I can't mention on account of my charming politeness.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-17-2007, 12:47 AM
What's so great about hairlessness?

Have you ever caressed a woman's leg, Ix?

A beautiful leg has a graceful shape to it, and a smooth texture compliments that nicely.

Heavens to Betsy
02-17-2007, 12:48 AM

It's not something I personally take into much consideration. Some men are hairy, some men not so much, others practically hairless. So it goes, I am more interested in other things.

Nyx
Since bald women isn't any kind of a trend to speak of, I believe Ix is referring to snatch-hair -What is snatch hair? Excepting facial hair, which women don't get much of anyway, I mean all hair.

Ahknaton
I don't mind body hair, but facial hair is where I draw the line.

shanemac
02-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Fine, acceptable, all of the above, doesn't make a difference eitherway.
Men as a rule look painfully boring and are redeemed by only two things, one of which I can't mention on account of my charming politeness.

How about the other thing?

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:53 AM
I like blue eyes :)
I also like unusual noses but that's not as relevant really.

Oblisk
What is snatch hair? Excepting facial hair, which women don't get much of anyway, I mean all hair.

Snatch is slang for the vaginal/crotch area of that of a woman's.

WFHermans
Jewish pedophiles want women to look like children, because it turns them on.

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Kikopedophiles.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-17-2007, 01:05 AM
Jewish pedophiles want women to look like children, because it turns them on.

Never change, Hermans.

Never change.

Rakhmetov
02-17-2007, 04:53 AM
I don't support such compulsive attention to shaving, applying makeup, and other things that women focus on to achieve what is considered "beautiful". Women should not shave their armpits or hair on other parts of the body. There is little practical sense in this as shaving does not permanently remove hair. And just how common is it for someone's armpit hair to be visibile?

Women are taught by bourgeois society to put more emphasis on their looks rather than on becoming intelligent people. They are taught to be stupid i.e feminine. A billion dollar industry has been created from this mindless, wasteful consumerism. Makeup and related things are all an illusion. Only naturally ugly people have to conceal their looks.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-17-2007, 01:52 PM
I don't support such compulsive attention to shaving, applying makeup, and other things that women focus on to achieve what is considered "beautiful". Women should not shave their armpits or hair on other parts of the body. There is little practical sense in this as shaving does not permanently remove hair. And just how common is it for someone's armpit hair to be visibile?

Women are taught by bourgeois society to put more emphasis on their looks rather than on becoming intelligent people. They are taught to be stupid i.e feminine. A billion dollar industry has been created from this mindless, wasteful consumerism. Makeup and related things are all an illusion. Only naturally ugly people have to conceal their looks.

I think you're creating a false dichotomy.

A person can take care of their appearance and be intelligent. Only the most extreme cases spend hours in front of a mirror each day, just as only the most extreme cases on the opposite end forgo basic hygiene to devote more time to study.

Jimbo Gomez
02-17-2007, 02:34 PM
What is snatch hair? Excepting facial hair, which women don't get much of anyway, I mean all hair.

Snatch hair is pubic hair Ixabert.

Winston
02-17-2007, 02:45 PM
It seems like some people are confused. IX must be talking about leg, armpit and pubic hair. I don't mind pubic hair, but I don't want the rest. Pubic hair is better than stubble, which is sharp and scratchy when engaging in unspeakable sins.

Draco
02-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Women with body hair turn me off immensely. However, I do not like a shaved pubic region, its best kept trimmed.

OVERWATCH
02-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Hairlessness diminishes the beauty of women. Women should grow their hair out as much as possible.

Body hair is associated with masculinity.

Why is shaving so popular nowadays?

Because it is feminine, it looks cleaner and it is cleaner.

Nyx
02-17-2007, 10:22 PM
IX must be talking about leg, armpit and pubic hair. Yes, I am.

antibuddha
02-17-2007, 10:25 PM
I do not understand why a shaved pubic region is associated with a "prepubescent aesthetic" but there is no insinuation of pedophilia made towards men who prefer shaved legs and armpits. What is the difference exactly, besides a fetishization of the genitals? Shaving the pubic region at least has a somewhat functional, orally speaking (heh), purpose as opposed to the other two.

Nyx
02-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Because it is feminine, it looks cleaner and it is cleaner.A woman who can't keep her body hair clean is probably not a clean woman without body hair either. I have a healthy individual's repugnance for hairlessness. The beauty of a woman's body hair - how to describe it? - is akin to the right natural sort of pleasure one gets by running one's fingers through the moist upturned black earth. It's a naturist aesthetic.

Shaving? Often what you see are repulsive black dots all over the woman's legs or armpits. Why is that preferable to soft blonde body hair?

Body hair is associated with masculinity.On the other hand, there is something faintly paedophilic about men's preference for women without body hair - especially when that includes the pubic region.

Steppenwolf
02-17-2007, 10:50 PM
On the other hand, there is something faintly paedophilic about men's preference for women without body hair
Yes. The young, innocent, unspoiled, virgin girl has always occupied the imagination of men.

OVERWATCH
02-18-2007, 02:06 AM
A woman who can't keep her body hair clean is probably not a clean woman without body hair either. I have a healthy individual's repugnance for hairlessness. The beauty of a woman's body hair - how to describe it? - is akin to the right natural sort of pleasure one gets by running one's fingers through the moist upturned black earth. It's a naturist aesthetic.

Then it's just a matter of personal preference, then.

Shaving? Often what you see are repulsive black dots all over the woman's legs or armpits.

Not if she is a blonde ;)

Why is that preferable to soft blonde body hair?

Blonde body hair is less noticeable.

On the other hand, there is something faintly paedophilic about men's preference for women without body hair

I prefer women who are my age. Perhaps some few men who prefer shaven ladies might do so because of those ill desires. Most do not, though.

- especially when that includes the pubic region.

I'll agree here. Kinda creepy.

Body hair is another issue though.

We crave sexual dimophism, even if it is illusory.Shaving practices are a means to that end.

bardamu
02-18-2007, 02:13 AM
A woman who can't keep her body hair clean is probably not a clean woman without body hair either. I have a healthy individual's repugnance for hairlessness. The beauty of a woman's body hair - how to describe it? - is akin to the right natural sort of pleasure one gets by running one's fingers through the moist upturned black earth. It's a naturist aesthetic.

Shaving? Often what you see are repulsive black dots all over the woman's legs or armpits. Why is that preferable to soft blonde body hair?

On the other hand, there is something faintly paedophilic about men's preference for women without body hair - especially when that includes the pubic region.

You are such a little sissy. :) Most women are quite clean and one can easily learn to ignore those "repulsive black dots". I venture to say you won't be sticking your tongue up any female assholes anytime soon. :)

TruthSeeker
02-18-2007, 02:36 AM
What is snatch hair?

This is why you should stop donating your sperm.

Nyx
02-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Most women are quite cleanMost women? Probably false.

bardamu
02-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Most women? Probably false.

Probably an evolutionary characteristic with females. They do tend toward fastidious grooming habits, bless their hearts.

Nyx
02-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Women only look cleaner.

bardamu
02-19-2007, 05:30 PM
A variation on Occam's razor. It would take more time in the bathroom to concoct an appearance that was only apparently clean than it would to actually be clean, therefore you are wrong: women not only look cleaner they are cleaner.

Nyx
02-19-2007, 05:32 PM
I meant that they naturally look cleaner, sort of like children - even though they aren't.

bardamu
02-19-2007, 05:55 PM
I think for women being unwashed is more uncomfortable than for men because of certain vaginal characteristics, as well their evolutionarily derived instinct to attract select males through display of their appearance.

Nyx
02-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Wishful thinking on your part. In reality, women are as dirty as anyone else.

OVERWATCH
02-19-2007, 06:17 PM
In reality, women are as dirty as anyone else.

False .

Nyx
02-19-2007, 06:42 PM
This is an example of how sexual attraction can be self-deceptive. I am glad that I have such a low sex drive.

bardamu
02-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Wishful thinking on your part. In reality, women are as dirty as anyone else.

Which is not very dirty to begin with. Euro and White cultures tend to be hygienically obsessive if anything. How many showers a day do you take?

Nyx
02-19-2007, 07:30 PM
Which is not very dirty to begin with.Maybe by your standards.

How many showers a day do you take?I take two showers a day. I used to take three.

bardamu
02-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Maybe by your standards.

I take two showers a day. I used to take three.

Your standards are saturated with fear of life as is your low testosterone count. No offense intended just an observation.

bardamu
02-19-2007, 07:47 PM
And anyway when and if the time comes that you actually enjoy a woman, just the 2 of you jump in the shower beforehand. It is all very simple.

Nyx
02-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Your standards are saturated with fear of lifeI don't fear life.

bardamu
02-20-2007, 12:24 AM
I don't fear life.

You live in trepidation of sweaty smells and unsightly leg nubs. :)

Keystone
02-20-2007, 12:32 AM
Maybe by your standards.

I take two showers a day. I used to take three.
You'll dry your skin out.

Oh, and be sure to use hair conditioner after each shampoo.

TruthSeeker
02-20-2007, 01:19 AM
You'll dry your skin out.

Oh, and be sure to use hair conditioner after each shampoo.

Tell him to use soap also.

Hrolf Kraki
02-20-2007, 02:32 AM
Hairlessness diminishes the beauty of women. Women should grow their hair out as much as possible. Why is shaving so popular nowadays?

Goddamn you are fucking weird! :rofl: Sometimes I honestly think that you post this crap to see what kind of reaction you can get.

Anyways, I suppose shaving is just something that many find to enhance a woman's beauty. Personally, I like a girl to be completely shaven from the neck down. :dance2: :whip:

Hrolf Kraki
02-20-2007, 02:40 AM
Women only look cleaner.

How would you even know??

Nyx
02-20-2007, 02:59 AM
Goddamn you are fucking weird! :rofl: Sometimes I honestly think that you post this crap to see what kind of reaction you can get.

Anyways, I suppose shaving is just something that many find to enhance a woman's beauty. Personally, I like a girl to be completely shaven from the neck down. :dance2: :whip:I would have thought myself weird if I had known a couple of months ago that I would have had this preference. It should be noted that I don't like hairy women (i.e. women with too much hair for their sex), just normal (i.e. relatively unhairy) women who don't shave.

By the way: This is not a sexual preference; it is an aesthetic preference.

How would you even know??Scientific research on women's hygienic habits, as well as my own personal experience with women.

Hrolf Kraki
02-20-2007, 03:02 AM
I would have thought myself weird if I had known a couple of months ago that I would have had this preference. It should be noted that I don't like hairy women (i.e. women with too much hair for their sex), just normal (i.e. relatively unhairy) women who don't shave.

By the way: This is not a sexual preference; it is an aesthetic preference.

Well then what's your sexual preference?

kultron
02-20-2007, 03:05 AM
I don't know about you guys but I personally find female leg and armpit hair fucking disgusting. I'm all for pubic hair though.

Hrolf Kraki
02-20-2007, 03:07 AM
Scientific research on women's hygienic habits, as well as my own personal experience with women.

Elaborate, please.

Nyx
02-20-2007, 03:08 AM
Well then what's your sexual preference?That is not an appropriate topic for a public discussion forum.

Hrolf Kraki
02-20-2007, 03:09 AM
That is not an appropriate topic for a public discussion forum.

But whether or not a woman shaves off her pubic hair is?

Nyx
02-20-2007, 03:10 AM
But whether or not a woman shaves off her pubic hair is?The original post deals with shaving generally, not the public region in particular.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-20-2007, 05:47 AM
I like when women shave their armpits, legs, and trim their pubic area. I am not attracted to women who have absolutely no hair down there. A patch is a good thing.

Omniel
02-20-2007, 08:40 AM
Probably an evolutionary characteristic with females. They do tend toward fastidious grooming habits, bless their hearts.
This is very true -as childbearers, they have more at stake from potential infection. Men simply do not need to be as hygienic as women, from a biological point of view.

I have attempted to explain this point many times to women in the past, and eventually I just backed down and hired a cleaner.