PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite part of the female anatomy?

Nyx
02-16-2007, 10:59 PM
What's your favourite part of the female anatomy?

Keystone
02-16-2007, 11:02 PM
You really must be bored, Ixabert.

tempus fugit
02-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Ummm.....legs isn't on there. This is strange.

Ahmadinebobina
02-16-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm bored too.
Thus; ribcage, stomach, (I HATE the word you used to describe this area, it's vile and reminds me of pigs or fat people..) hips and shoulders. All being small and cute and combined with long hair and bambi eyes gets one a very lovely person.

Nyx
02-16-2007, 11:09 PM
You really must be bored, Ixabert.Why? I haven't displayed any symptoms of boredom. Boredom is a malady from which I scarcely ever suffer. I live a very interesting and exciting life. There are always so many exciting things for me to do.

Ahmadinebobina
02-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Tell us about a day in your life, Ix.

Oblisk
02-16-2007, 11:13 PM
Eyes are the most beautiful.

Keystone
02-16-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm bored too.
Thus; ribcage, stomach, (I HATE the word you used to describe this area, it's vile and reminds me of pigs or fat people..)

Piggy anatomy:

http://www.chicagomeat.com/images/refPorkCuts.gif

yum!

Nyx
02-16-2007, 11:14 PM
We are talking about the human female anatomy here.

shanemac
02-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Why? I haven't displayed any symptoms of boredom. Boredom is a malady from which I scarcely ever suffer. I live a very interesting and exciting life. There are always so many exciting things for me to do.

I call bullshit.

Nyx
02-16-2007, 11:18 PM
I call bullshit.Then you would be wrong. I am very happy and content with my life. There are always so many things to do and learn. Boredom is a malady from which I never suffer. How can one ever be bored, when one has access to a public library?

shanemac
02-16-2007, 11:22 PM
Then you would be wrong. I am very happy and content with my life. There are always so many things to do and learn. Boredom is a malady from which I never suffer. How can one ever be bored, when one has access to a public library?

OK... But it seems rather odd that someone with such an exciting life would have racked up 2,000 posts on a msg board in 4 months.

Starr
02-16-2007, 11:36 PM
I voted for what I might first notice in a male.

WFHermans
02-16-2007, 11:36 PM
There was one extremely important part of the female anatomy you forgot, which was number 2 on my list.

Nyx
02-16-2007, 11:38 PM
OK... But it seems rather odd that someone with such an exciting life would have racked up 2,000 posts on a msg board in 4 months.It constitutes a very small portion of my total verbal output, actually. I am a better conversationalist than I am a writer anyway. I communicate better when I am talking out loud. If I were ever to become a professional writer, I would probably tape record everything I had to say first and then write it down afterwards. I talk faster and with greater verbal agility than most people I know. Because of the celerity of my speech I am often asked to repeat myself, which gets irritating after a while; most people don't have the cognitive capacity to grasp in quick succession more than three ideas. And most of what I have to say is said to real people in the real world, not typed up and posted on internet message boards.

WFHermans
02-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Why are hair and hands twice on the list? Hands I understand, because there is a left hand and a right hand. But you should have written left hand and right hand then.

Ahknaton
02-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Bottoms. Big bottoms and small bottoms. (Women's) bottoms are great in general really. Eyes would be my number 2, but come on, let's not be cheesy.

Ahknaton
02-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Why are hair and hands twice on the list? Hands I understand, because there is a left hand and a right hand. But you should have written left hand and right hand then.
There's more than one patch of hair too.

shanemac
02-16-2007, 11:47 PM
I talk faster and with greater verbal agility than most people I know. Because of the celerity of my speech I am often asked to repeat myself, which gets irritating after a while; most people don't have the cognitive capacity to grasp in quick succession more than three ideas.

LOL... the winter nights must fly by in the Ixabert household.

WFHermans
02-16-2007, 11:48 PM
There's more than one patch of hair too.

I considered that. Ix started a crusade against bodily hair in another thread if I'm not mistaken.

Ahknaton
02-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I considered that. Ix started a crusade against bodily hair in another thread if I'm not mistaken.
You are mistaken. The crusade is in favour of body hair.

Nyx
02-16-2007, 11:54 PM
LOL... the winter nights must fly by in the Ixabert household.Actually, I am a very solitary person. One might say a loner. I don't need others to keep me entertained. I have always been good at entertaining myself. That is why I am happier than most people. Because I always have something to do. Even if I were locked up in solitary confinement with no personal possessions, I wouldn't suffer from boredom. Because I would still have things to do.

il ragno
02-16-2007, 11:57 PM
My favorite female body part is Jewish science-fiction writers. Especially the ones with red hair.

Zubenelgenubi
02-17-2007, 12:00 AM
LOL.

That's all I got.

Heavens to Betsy
02-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Since hp bones weren't listed I went for breasts.

Nyx
02-17-2007, 12:17 AM
The feet are no doubt the best part of the female anatomy. Take away the head, the torso, the arms, the legs - as long as the feet are intact, I am happy.

Oblisk
02-17-2007, 12:24 AM
The feet are undoubtedly the best part of the female anatomy. Take away the head, the torso, the arms, the legs - as long as the feet are intact, I am happy.

Then all you have is a pair of severed feet. Unproductive.

Nyx
02-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Then all you have is a pair of severed feet. Unproductive.I didn't mean literally.

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:26 AM
Since hp bones weren't listed I went for breasts.

You like hip bones? I am extremely impressed.

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:28 AM
The feet are undoubtedly the best part of the female anatomy. Take away the head, the torso, the arms, the legs - as long as the feet are intact, I am happy.

Cute feet are indeed a rarity. Slender feet are awfully pretty but the word is not, paws should be substituted.

Ahknaton
02-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Because of the celerity of my speech I am often asked to repeat myself, which gets irritating after a while; most people don't have the cognitive capacity to grasp in quick succession more than three ideas.
This is true. Whenever I give someone verbal instructions at work about how to do something, they usually fuck it up if it involves more than 3 or 4 simple steps, so I have to write it down for them or put it in an email.

Ahknaton
02-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Cute feet are indeed a rarity. Slender feet are awfully pretty but the word is not, paws should be substituted.
I like the word "feet". It sounds dainty.

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:35 AM
Oh dear, I absolutely hate it!!! It sounds dirty and vulgar. ''Tummy'' and ''belly'' are the same. There are a few words that make me feel ill when I hear them... :O

Zander
02-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Eyes and hairs definitely. The rest is superficial. Though I am very anxious at feet, especially if they're ugly.

Keystone
02-17-2007, 12:37 AM
Oh dear, I absolutely hate it!!! It sounds dirty and vulgar. ''Tummy'' and ''belly'' are the same. There are a few words that make me feel ill when I hear them... :O
Please don't faint on us.

Ahmadinebobina
02-17-2007, 12:41 AM
It has been known to happen.

Keystone
02-17-2007, 12:47 AM
It has been known to happen.
<<<Fans Bobina>>>

Mike
02-17-2007, 01:11 AM
I boycott this dumb ass poll.

Ummm.....legs isn't on there. This is strange.Elbows are on the list though, because everyone likes to gawk at elbows... but not legs. Hello!?

Why are hair and hands twice on the list? Hands I understand, because there is a left hand and a right hand. But you should have written left hand and right hand then.Does Neo-Galtonian drink?

Burrhus
02-17-2007, 01:18 AM
The vagina, as very man knows even if he won't admit it.

Would you rather have a flat-chested, bald woman with crossed eyes and a vagina or a big-breasted woman with beautiful hair and eyes but without a vagina?

The question was favorite not most beautiful.

Most beautiful? Depends on the particular woman.

Helios Panoptes
02-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Would you rather have a flat-chested, bald woman with crossed eyes and a vagina or a big-breasted woman with beautiful hair and eyes but without a vagina?

The latter. I would have oral sex with her. Of course, if she was a man, that would ruin it.

Forza Azzurri
02-17-2007, 01:34 AM
the bottoms are the first thing i look at in a woman : >

Przemysław
02-17-2007, 02:02 AM
This poll should have been multiple choice.

Neck and nipples.

There is nothing I love more when getting romantic with a girl than kissing and softly biting her neck...and I know they love it, too...

There's nothing more gratifying than the feeling of a woman's arms gradually tightening around you as you tickle their pleasure spots.

And I have some sort of nipple fetish that I'm not getting into details.

Rakhmetov
02-17-2007, 05:26 AM
There is nothing attractive or stimulating about the human body. Everyone has eyes, chest, buttocks, etc. Those that are attracted by such are just being illogically emotional.

Helios Panoptes
02-17-2007, 05:33 AM
There is nothing attractive or stimulating about the human body. Everyone has eyes, chest, buttocks, etc. Those that are attracted by such are just being illogically emotional.

Do you consider hunger, thirst, and tiredness "illogically emotional"?

Ahknaton
02-17-2007, 05:55 AM
There is nothing I love more when getting romantic with a girl than kissing and softly biting her neck...and I know they love it, too...
I like to lightly caress the side and nape of a woman's neck with the tip of my nose. Dunno why.

Der Sozialist
02-17-2007, 06:01 AM
Do you consider hunger, thirst, and tiredness "illogically emotional"?

Consistent, he is (http://thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=306131&postcount=80) not:
Tanning is quite repulsive. It gives the skin a blatantly artificial orange tone. It can be highly hazardous to the health. I fail to see any appeal whatsoever in this sickening western custom. I particularly don't like it when Asiatic people like Japanese or Koreans have tanned skin. They basically become indistinguishable from Polynesians. I personally find black or blackish brown hair with pale skin to be the most attractive combination.

Dragonair
02-17-2007, 06:12 AM
Face and hair in general.

Richard Parker
02-17-2007, 06:19 AM
OK... But it seems rather odd that someone with such an exciting life would have racked up 2,000 posts on a msg board in 4 months.
For Ix, reading and writing and discussion are a big pleasure. It is great that he derives satisfaction from this.

So many people are stressed out, juggling kids and unhappy relationships, working two jobs just to get by, addicted to their cars and consumption.

I think being able to read a lot, then write and discuss it with others, is a pretty elevated way to live.

Richard Parker
02-17-2007, 06:30 AM
I like to lightly caress the side and nape of a woman's neck with the tip of my nose. Dunno why.
I like placing my chin and neck on top of Japanese chicks' heads.

The smooth silkiness of their hair has a very soothing sensation.

It is honestly nothing sexual, just tactile, akin to stroking a fine beautiful silk scarf in an expensive shop.

Micaelis
02-17-2007, 06:36 AM
I like placing my chin and neck on top of Japanese chicks' heads.

The smooth silkiness of their hair has a very soothing sensation.

It is honestly nothing sexual, just tactile, akin to stroking a fine beautiful silk scarf in an expensive shop.

It is libidinal in every sense of the word. :p

I love the female anatomy in general. Very nice and comfortable.

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 06:49 AM
There is something incredibly appealing (beyond the merely sensual) about a flat, taut, somewhat concave belly of a woman. I find it terribly distracting when I am in the presence of an exquisitely conditioned woman whose belly is exposed.

Rakhmetov
02-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Consistent, he is not:

You misunderstand. Fixation with a body part makes no sense. But this does not relate to my being repulsed by the artificial colour of one's skin.

Leshrac
02-17-2007, 07:49 AM
What's your favourite part of the female anatomy?

'The fuck you mean by that ? In terms of physical part or.... taste ? :D:rofl:

Billy Score
02-17-2007, 08:08 AM
I voted other. I have no interest in female anatomy. if one really stops and thinks, women are kind of silly looking and there is very little grace in their form.

Johnson
02-17-2007, 08:24 AM
The warm, sticky parts.

As for this thread, it reeks of cannibalIxism. Methinks Galtobert here is preparing a new dinner menu.

Rakhmetov
02-17-2007, 08:49 AM
if one really stops and thinks, women are kind of silly looking and there is very little grace in their form.

It's true. The female chest and pelvis are deformed.

///M power
02-17-2007, 09:31 AM
large,natural breasts...
I don't care if she is a little overweight, I hate females obsessed with losing weight or not eating.
in todays world females die trying to get thin,this is very disturbing and its only because of the European fashion industry who is run by the gay .
females naturally have a higher body fat %, this is what estrogen promotes in the body.
why are people so obsessed with females who look like sticks? they are not suppose to look like that! why do people care so much about weight? its sick!

Geist
02-17-2007, 10:56 AM
There is something incredibly appealing (beyond the merely sensual) about a flat, taut, somewhat concave belly of a woman. I find it terribly distracting when I am in the presence of an exquisitely conditioned woman whose belly is exposed.

Agreed. Most assuredly agreed.

Other good parts are hips, eyes, lips, hair in that order. Women in general possess far more beautiful traits than almost anything else I can imagine. Imagine a world without women. I would commit suicide immediately.

Winston
02-17-2007, 01:19 PM
If this was multiple choice I would have selected everything. With only one choice I would go for the face in general, but that's not on there, so I choose eyes as they're the most important part of all.
I like the neck, especially where it meets the hair by the ears, and I also like that area of muscle at the front of the armpit, where chest meets arm, which I suppose is my 'odd' choice.

///M power
02-17-2007, 02:01 PM
I also like that area of muscle at the front of the armpit, where chest meets arm.

you mean the anterior deltoid? or upper chest?
anyway it is strange,I suggest you find a shemale for that.
:rofl:

Richard Parker
02-17-2007, 02:03 PM

Other good parts are hips, eyes, lips, hair in that order. Women in general possess far more beautiful traits than almost anything else I can imagine. Imagine a world without women. I would commit suicide immediately.
Philosophizing on the Phora wouldn't be enough to keep you going?

Geist
02-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Philosophizing on the Phora wouldn't be enough to keep you going?

Fuck no. Philosophizing on the Phora is merely a way to distract myself from women :D

Winston
02-17-2007, 02:23 PM
you mean the anterior deltoid? or upper chest?
anyway it is strange,I suggest you find a shemale for that.
:rofl:

The bit where the line of the breast sort of merges with the armpit. I just thought I'd mention it because it's not an area most people immediately think of.

sugartits
02-17-2007, 05:12 PM
The skin. It covers all the unappealing matter that is inside.

bardamu
02-17-2007, 05:46 PM
The feet are no doubt the best part of the female anatomy. Take away the head, the torso, the arms, the legs - as long as the feet are intact, I am happy.

Somehow it isn't surprising at all that you have a fetish for feet.

antibuddha
02-17-2007, 08:37 PM
The skin. It covers all the unappealing matter that is inside.

Says you. . .

///M power
02-17-2007, 09:49 PM
The bit where the line of the breast sort of merges with the armpit. I just thought I'd mention it because it's not an area most people immediately think of.

see this:
http://neosavina.ivyro.net/image/anatomy/adam/thorax/t9.gif

if you mean the part that is in red color,then its the pectoralis muscle,(chest muscle). the upper part of the muscle is the clavicular head which ends at the upper arm.
if it isn't the red part in the picture then it is the anterior deltoid part of the upper arm.
anyway, you can see that part when a female has a low body fat,so you probably like thin women.

Ahmadinebobina
02-22-2007, 07:36 PM

Women could be lovely if they were built out of many small blocks much like many modern buildings.

Ahmadinebobina
02-22-2007, 07:37 PM
I really like the sort of wrists that look like you could break them with one deft movement.

Heavens to Betsy
02-22-2007, 10:17 PM
Women could be lovely if they were built out of many small blocks much like many modern buildings.

This is quite possibly one of the oddest sentences I have ever read. What exactly do you mean?

-MarcoPolo-
02-22-2007, 10:27 PM
This is quite possibly one of the oddest sentences I have ever read. What exactly do you mean?

Ever seen the movie "Weird Science"?

Hachiko
02-22-2007, 10:55 PM
The good ol' posterior. Or more specifically, how the posterior flows well into succulent, juicy thighs that I want to suck on like babyback ribs. :D

As illustrated below:

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/hachiko323/upskirt.jpg

Mike
02-23-2007, 01:07 AM
You are incredibly crude and degenerate and entirely worthy of being placed on ignore, but one thing has made me curious.

If you like asses as you say, then what's the appeal of asian women, particularly of the school girl type? Asian school girls are bonier than hell. They have pretty much flat asses. White women obviously have everything going for them when it comes to sex appeal. What is your major malfunction when it comes to the supposed sex appeal of gooks? Frankly, they have none.

The good ol' posterior. Or more specifically, how the posterior flows well into succulent, juicy thighs that I want to suck on like babyback ribs. :D

As illustrated below:

Hrolf Kraki
02-23-2007, 03:18 AM
Ummm.....legs isn't on there. This is strange.

Agreed. Neither is vagina. :p

Tis surprising that Neo-Galtonian would start such a thread.

Ahmadinebobina
02-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Ever seen the movie "Weird Science"?

I haven't. Does it realise my cuboid woman fantasy?

@Betsy, I can't quite explain myself because it hasn't happened yet. I suppose I could try to dress myself in cardboard at college one day to give you an idea of what will happen when women become beautiful tiny block mergings but until then make do with this:

Woman as Building, Building as Woman
http://aiste.org/photos/rotterdam/officeBlock.jpg

Hachiko
02-23-2007, 01:18 PM
You are incredibly crude and degenerate and entirely worthy of being placed on ignore, but one thing has made me curious.

Julian Lee, is that you in there??? :rofl:

If you like asses as you say, then what's the appeal of asian women, particularly of the school girl type? Asian school girls are bonier than hell. They have pretty much flat asses. White women obviously have everything going for them when it comes to sex appeal. What is your major malfunction when it comes to the supposed sex appeal of gooks? Frankly, they have none.

Take my word on it, and Harjit, who lives in Japan, has seconded the point often. Many Japanese, like the ones in the pic, have quite shapely bodies, and, for the most part, other than White women and Hispanic women, I have pursued Japanese. I only tapped Chinese when the goods were easy gettin'.
Don't misunderstand me, I loves me some White women. And when they have the total package, they really HAVE the total package. And I am proud to remind you that my degenerate, race-mixing appendage has defiled quite a few in it's time. ;)

Dr. Gutberlet
02-23-2007, 01:31 PM
I haven't. Does it realise my cuboid woman fantasy?

@Betsy, I can't quite explain myself because it hasn't happened yet. I suppose I could try to dress myself in cardboard at college one day to give you an idea of what will happen when women become beautiful tiny block mergings but until then make do with this:

Woman as Building, Building as Woman
http://aiste.org/photos/rotterdam/officeBlock.jpg

Your building looks crazy, so I guess it does have relation to women. This may be another appropriate comparison of woman and building:

http://fortes.com/2005/03/15/macau/ugly.jpg

albion
02-23-2007, 03:18 PM
labia majora and labia minora

(In common speech, the term "vagina" is often used improperly to refer to the vulva or female genitals generally, even though strictly speaking the vagina is a specific internal structure and the vulva is the exterior genitalia only. Calling the vulva the vagina is akin to calling the mouth the throat.)
http://www.steugene.pvt.k12.wi.us/artist/okeefe02/redcanna.jpg

MONSTER
02-23-2007, 03:27 PM
There's nuthin more pretty than a woman's hairy snatch and armpits!

http://www.hairyphoto.com/photos/hairy_woman_armpit_photo.jpg

Leonard Smalls
02-23-2007, 10:23 PM
PUSSY! :duh: :hump: :munch:

Winston
02-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Leonard, just saw your location. Presumably you're into fisting, unless you got mixed up with metric.

Ahmadinebobina
02-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Your building looks crazy, so I guess it does have relation to women. This may be another appropriate comparison of woman and building:

http://fortes.com/2005/03/15/macau/ugly.jpg

I agree. This looks like a ridiculous mess.

VAMPIR
02-26-2007, 09:08 AM
http://static.flickr.com/7/10868985_e9bceff476.jpg

How can you pick up something else??? :D:D:D

Leonard Smalls
02-28-2007, 04:35 AM
Leonard, just saw your location. Presumably you're into fisting, unless you got mixed up with metric.

You obviously missed these random facts about me.

http://thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=230093&postcount=2037

7' tall, physique of a god, 155 IQ, and I have a really big pecker.:)

It's true. It's all true.

TruthSeeker
03-27-2007, 08:37 PM
I have no interest in female anatomy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rakhmetov
03-27-2007, 09:21 PM
There's nothing outstanding about the human anatomy. The notion that certain parts of a woman's body are attractive is just delusional emotion propagated by bourgeois culture. The human body is no more attractive than that of an ape.

TruthSeeker
03-27-2007, 09:24 PM
There's nothing outstanding about the human anatomy. The notion that certain parts of a woman's body are attractive is just delusional emotion propagated by bourgeois culture. The human body is no more attractive than that of an ape.

You're ghayyyyy.....

Rakhmetov
03-27-2007, 09:27 PM
You're ghayyyyy.....
Gays are attracted to the male body. I'm not.

TruthSeeker
03-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Gays are attracted to the male body. I'm not.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spark again.