PDA

View Full Version : Who on 'The Phora' is most likely a crypto-Jew

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 03:25 AM
This is a matter of utmost importance...please answer honestly.

Micaelis
02-17-2007, 03:33 AM
Starr. She even confessed.

Zubenelgenubi
02-17-2007, 03:37 AM
I am the most likely crypto-Jew.

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 03:38 AM
I am the most likely crypto-Jew.

It ain't 'crypto'. You're some Jew feminist. You're all out in the open.

'Crypto-Jews' are secret Jews who are ever present among us, yet invisible. A friend of mine explained this to me the other night.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
02-17-2007, 03:39 AM
I'm suprised I missed this poll...haha I thought I'd be on the list.

Thomas777

You are not intelligent enough to be Jewish.

Zubenelgenubi

Who told you?!!

Jim West
Thomas666's brain explodes after trying to figure out why he's such a piece of fecal matter:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/heartlandusa/exploding-head.gif

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 03:42 AM
Thomas666's brain explodes after trying to figure out why he's such a piece of fecal matter:

Are you hoping that if you bust my balls then maybe I will join HEATWAVE?

Starr
02-17-2007, 03:42 AM
Starr. She even confessed.

we are everywhere........The entire forum is pretty much "kosher":eek:

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 03:43 AM
Who told you?!!

I can spot em from a mile away. Feminist Jewesses that is. You all bring my latent Nazi fantasies to the fore.

Helios Panoptes
02-17-2007, 03:43 AM
Sulla the Dictator, though I do not really believe he's Jewish. Jim West is too humorless and dense to be a Jew.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
02-17-2007, 03:46 AM
You know I just pretend to be stupid so you don't suspect me as being Jewish...NOT!

Starr
02-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Globus should be on the list, though if he is a jew, he is not doing a very good job of hiding it.

Ahknaton
02-17-2007, 03:49 AM

I'm sick of seeing that picture everywhere, it's disgusting.

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 03:52 AM
I'm sick of seeing that picture everywhere, it's disgusting.

Its from David Cronenberg's 'Scanners', which is a great flick. Say what you want about Jim West, he has some decent taste in films.

Helios Panoptes
02-17-2007, 03:55 AM
Globus should be on the list, though if he is a jew, he is not doing a very good job of hiding it.

Again, too dense and with no sense of humor. Check out the posts of Koch Curve for counterpoint. That poster oozes Jewishness.

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 03:56 AM
Again, too dense and with no sense of humor. Check out the posts of Koch Curve for counterpoint. That poster oozes Jewishness.

Koch Curve is a pretty serious Jewbag.

delete
02-17-2007, 04:01 AM

I think this is a thread about dissing Jim West, and not about finding crypto jews.

I think Globus is so bad, that even the jews don't want to aknowledge that he is one of them.

OVERWATCH
02-17-2007, 04:03 AM
WFHermanstein

:wailingjew:

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 04:05 AM
Who else besides a jew(or white nationalist:p )is so holocaust obsessed?

Do-gooder types...people who have really internalized the secular humanist ethos.

An acquaintance of mine is an adjunct professor, and I run into him now and again. He's a gentile, Protestant-type and a staunch anti-racist. If I wait until he has had a few drinks, and then start defending the Axis powers, he becomes livid...I mean he really takes it personally.

Its a belief system for a lot of people, IMO.

Starr
02-17-2007, 04:08 AM
Do-gooder types...people who have really internalized the secular humanist ethos.
An acquaintance of mine is an adjunct professor, and I run into him now and again. He's a gentile, Protestant-type and a staunch anti-racist. If I wait until he has had a few drinks, and then start defending the Axis powers, he becomes livid...I mean he really takes it personally.

I agree and that is why I deleted the quote. I had also forgotten that he listed in his profile that he is a member of the "human race", which says it all.

Zubenelgenubi
02-17-2007, 04:08 AM
I can spot em from a mile away. Feminist Jewesses that is. You all bring my latent Nazi fantasies to the fore.

Eh, that's not so bad. On Stormfront they decided I was a Mossad agent.

Thomas777
02-17-2007, 04:14 AM
Eh, that's not so bad. On Stormfront they decided I was a Mossad agent.

Well, we're all glad you're here. We need to interact with the Jew on 'the Phora'. Plus, I find it uncooth that so many people want to gas Jews. I don't want to gas Jews...I just want to dipossess Jews of their political and property rights and do away with their awful, bloodthirsty, atavistic superstitious cult.

However, 'guy' would get a pass because he is good people. Shit, he's the coolest Jew on the Phora IMO.

Ahknaton
02-17-2007, 05:13 AM
Its from David Cronenberg's 'Scanners', which is a great flick. Say what you want about Jim West, he has some decent taste in films.
Yeah, I've seen it. Jim West probably hasn't, and just found that pic on some forum.

Zubenelgenubi
02-17-2007, 05:29 AM
Well, we're all glad you're here. We need to interact with the Jew on 'the Phora'. Plus, I find it uncooth that so many people want to gas Jews. I don't want to gas Jews...I just want to dipossess Jews of their political and property rights and do away with their awful, bloodthirsty, atavistic superstitious cult.

Well, that's very sweet of you. Glad to be here.

SlagMaster
02-17-2007, 07:13 AM

I would say Globus is more like a pseudo indentured, mental puppet, hanging
from the strings of his Kike Masters.

///M power
02-17-2007, 08:50 AM
However, 'guy' would get a pass because he is good people. Shit, he's the coolest Jew on the Phora IMO.

you candidate lost by majority.:rofl:

Helios Panoptes
02-17-2007, 08:51 AM
you candidate lost by majority.:rofl:

I thought you disliked democracy.

Richard Parker
02-17-2007, 11:45 AM

It would be a somewhat standard reaction in mainstream society, although he may suffer slightly from a lack of sense of humour... with all due respect to your friend, of course. :)

In high school I had a Muslim friend who was an extreme anti-Semite. Holocaust-denial, huge colour poster of Ayatollah Khomeini in his room, the whole nine yards. He even had links (at that age!) to a British Israelite group. I was just an apolitical wisecracker obsessed with girls and parties, and we got along fine.

Jebivjetar
02-17-2007, 11:57 AM
WFHermanstein

:wailingjew:
...and Aryan Imperium. :hitler:

Jimbo Gomez
02-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Glenn Miller usually called me a jew whenever he was sober enough to type the word without mistakes. I always wondered why because I always take the Catholic position on most issues.

Ahknaton
02-17-2007, 12:35 PM
You are not intelligent enough to be Jewish.
Jim West is too humorless and dense to be a Jew.
he's the coolest Jew on the Phora
Glenn Miller usually called me a jew
Everybody wants to be a Jew.

Jimbo Gomez
02-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Haha, you've got it all wrong homeslice. Just pointing to the odd fact that TGM always called me a jew. I am the proud owner of non-mutilated genitals.

bardamu
02-17-2007, 12:46 PM

Jewesses are not that hard to date in my experience, especially if you have Aryan good looks. :)

il ragno
02-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Haha, you've got it all wrong homeslice. Just pointing to the odd fact that TGM always called me a jew. I am the proud owner of non-mutilated genitals.

Homeslice got hisseff a El Producto in his draws.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-17-2007, 12:59 PM
I voted for myself as all communists are either Jews or romantically involved with Members Of The Tribe.

Macrobius
02-17-2007, 01:35 PM

They even made a film about it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065421/

Straight Satan
02-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Wait a minute--I thought this bastard was banned!

Kodos
02-17-2007, 07:39 PM

'Crypto-Jews' are secret Jews who are ever present among us, yet invisible. A friend of mine explained this to me the other night.

Kook or comedian?