PDA

View Full Version : Black "Hate Whitey" Forum

ActionAlert
02-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, The Asshat Steak & Shakur Forum For Hatin' Whitey (or "YT" as they call it)
http://www.assatashakur.org/forum//index.php
Funny stuff
http://www.assatashakur.org/forum//showthread.php?t=19369
Smiley Negro shoots smiley White Devil in his signature!
http://www.assatashakur.org/forum//showpost.php?p=104763&postcount=7

OVERWATCH
02-21-2007, 12:07 AM
:rofl:

My favourite member is G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. (http://www.assatashakur.org/forum//showpost.php?p=27599&postcount=2) Who's yours?

Starr
02-21-2007, 12:13 AM
LOL!:rofl:

If I was a little more immature I would consider signing up there under the name Yakub.

OVERWATCH
02-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Dey be uze-in de white manz TRICKNOLOGY!! :negro:

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 01:20 AM
:rofl:

My favourite member is G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. (http://www.assatashakur.org/forum//showpost.php?p=27599&postcount=2) Who's yours?
http://www.assatashakur.org/forum//showpost.php?p=106124&postcount=197
Jaboom:My name is what it looks like an explotion the J instead of the K stands for Jah symbolizing that god is the cause of an explotion of a need to become a spoonge for knowledge to some how one day I become part of the masses that flow toward learning everything of our history.
Blacks DO tend to Spoonge off of White society!

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
02-21-2007, 01:23 AM
I used to have a small racial separatist forum, so I went there to try to recruit black separatists, and it wouldn't let me post or pm, they probably knew I was a white racist philosemite, as I said in the shoutbox.

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 01:42 AM
http://www.assatashakur.org/forum//showpost.php?p=35166&postcount=129
Rasnubian?
My Name Comes From My Study Of Rasta And My Love Of Afrocentrism. I First Used It As A Stage Name For My Spoken Word....the closest this fool has been to a stage is the line up at the county jail

Starr
02-21-2007, 02:14 AM
THE ANNIHILATION OF THE WHITE RACE

WHAT IS THE WHITE RACE?
Nothing more than a hybrid, a mutant, a grafted parasite that through a period of a little more than 6,000 years, have developed into a humanoid race able to (think) independent of its programmers, also known as A.I or artificial intelligence.

WHY SHOULD THE WHITE RACE BE DESTROYED?
They have been identified as the source of this operating system (world) multitude of problems. The main, most significant of this O/Sís problem is racism. Racism is similar to a computer virus that affects an O/S. so from this point on, anytime the term virus is used in this chapter, it will actually mean racism. The operating system (O/S) is infected with a virus that ill affects not only the functioning of the operating system, but all other software programs. The white race itself is a software program. It is also called AI or Artificial Intelligence. It (the white race) is designed to be the scourge, the scavenger of the earth. Every species has its scavenger. The white race is the human-scavenger, only its program has gone awry. It has become intelligent beyond its design. It now must be purged from the O/S as any virus.

:222: :crazy: Someone needs to tell them who they are actually talking about is the joos!:rofl:

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 02:34 AM
:222: :crazy: Someone needs to tell them who they are actually talking about is the joos!:rofl:

Jess luv that analogy using the White man's computer. I can't really think of an operating system that actually endangers your life, so I can't make that same analogy about blacks. Howbout an operating system that makes whole sections of your hard drive inaccessable at night?

WFHermans
02-21-2007, 02:40 AM
There are a few jews there, claiming to be white.

I think I will register as Herman the Aryan and set them straight. :hitler:

OVERWATCH
02-21-2007, 03:36 AM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8492/steveurkelhf2.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Rakhmetov
02-21-2007, 05:18 AM
Unless they spew blatant anti-white racism, their points of view are valid.

Black "Hate Whitey" Forum
If your depiction of this forum is truthful, what is the difference between them and the ilk at Stormfront, exactly?

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 05:30 AM
What is the difference between them and the ilk at Stormfront, exactly?
Stormfronters have frontal lobes
Asshatters have pubic hair on head
Advocating violence against blacks is not allowed on Stormfront
Advocating violence against Whites is the main theme on Asshat

Rakhmetov
02-21-2007, 05:40 AM
Advocating violence against blacks is not allowed on Stormfront
Advocating violence against Whites is the main theme on Asshat

Why did you type white with a capital letter and black with lower case?

Glancing through Stormfront, I picked up this:
Personally, I'm praying for more violence. I hope the immigrants get totally out of control, burn and pillage, rape, etc... It's going to take a lot to wake up the apathetic Frenchman, but when he finally wakes up LOOK OUT! I see a Very Nationalistic Christmas! Viva Le Pen!
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3928418&postcount=1

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Because I am a Racist
Personally, I'm praying for more violence. I hope the immigrants get totally out of control, burn and pillage, rape, etc... It's going to take a lot to wake up the apathetic Frenchman, but when he finally wakes up LOOK OUT! I see a Very Nationalistic Christmas! Viva Le Pen!
blacks were rioting in France, alot of us hope the situation will get so bad that the White Man will finally stand up. The poster wasn't advocating that WE go out and commit acts of violence, only that the rioting will leave no choice for the French but to elect Le Pen.

What is your race, Star?

Rakhmetov
02-21-2007, 06:02 AM
White. Mostly English Metaethnicity.

Starr
02-21-2007, 06:21 AM

That is merely hoping for what they see as the inevitable coming sooner rather than later when the results might be less in our favor.

A site like stormfront is going to be heavily monitored and open calls for violence are going to be dealt with rather quick and not allowed. Blacks have the benefit of being allowed to express themselves and their anger more openly, since, of course, they are just angry at their "oppression"

Zubenelgenubi
02-21-2007, 07:35 AM

VNN is probably a better comparison than Stormfront. Stormfront is more concerned with their public image, they want to gain new recruits- VNN is really where WNs spill their guts.

Starr
02-21-2007, 07:48 AM
VNN is probably a better comparison than Stormfront. Stormfront is more concerned with their public image, they want to gain new recruits- VNN is really where WNs spill their guts.

This is true, yes. And I would say that anger and spilling your guts definitely has its place, but even that can and should be done within reason. Some on vnn need to learn to gain control over their emotions since it can get to a point where it does not much else other then reflect negatively on us all.

il ragno
02-21-2007, 08:39 AM
I would say that anger and spilling your guts definitely has its place, but even that can and should be done within reason. Some on vnn need to learn to gain control over their emotions since it can get to a point where it does not much else other then reflect negatively on us all.

Haven't yet checked out this "Asshat" board, but I'm sure that, like VNNF, it's full of people convinced that Revolution Is Near and Victory Is Assured.

Which is probably a good thing - it keeps you thrashing, at least....and as long as you're flailing away wildly, there's always a chance you might accidentally connect with a stray right hand.

I don't think a truly realistic message-board - one called Cubicle World, let's say, with subforums entitled Resistance is Futile, You Are Property and The Fix Is In - could survive for very long, or gather many members. The key to the delusion of the status quo is in believing you're one of its primary beneficiaries, and that you're one of the elite few calling the shots and pulling the strings - or you could be, if you can put on a convincing-enough show of good-soldier loyalty.

VAMPIR
02-21-2007, 10:37 AM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8492/steveurkelhf2.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
If I register as MONTE-NEGRO, you think they'll like me?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
http://forum.cafemontenegro.com/images/smilies/bart.gif

Count Eustace II
02-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Has anyone from the Phora posted on that negroid forum yet?

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Vnners should get a load of the ASSHAT forum. I have yet to see any petty infighting on the Asshat. Black have a natural (although flawed) sense of racial solidarity. Yeah, they kill each other as routine but they will always stick up for another nog over a White. I see this in the workplace....no connection between Whites, instant connection between blacks. Perhaps Whites are too smart for their own good. We are able to relate to people of other races while the non-whites, black expecially, just are not mentally able to.
I've only had one cup of coffee, so this is just stream-of-consiousness random ideas...let me go get another cup.

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 04:13 PM
B/T/W I just looked at VNNF. It reminds me of when you move out of a neighborhood and then later drive through it and notice how run down it has become. Something that you didn't notice when you were there. VNNF is a toilet in need of flushing or a diseased animal in need of the Old Yeller treatment.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Vnners should get a load of the ASSHAT forum. I have yet to see any petty infighting on the Asshat. Black have a natural (although flawed) sense of racial solidarity. Yeah, they kill each other as routine but they will always stick up for another nog over a White. I see this in the workplace....no connection between Whites, instant connection between blacks. Perhaps Whites are too smart for their own good. We are able to relate to people of other races while the non-whites, black expecially, just are not mentally able to.
I've only had one cup of coffee, so this is just stream-of-consiousness random ideas...let me go get another cup.

That "natural" connection has more to do with the social environment than anything inborn. In a white majority, anglo-normative, society there is an instant commonality as outsiders between people of color. The bond between black Americans is even stronger as they are from the same nation. Varying levels of shared identity and experience are created by this state of affairs.

In majority black, afro-normative, societies this bond ceases to exist. African countries are often plagued by civil wars between tribes that outsiders cannot tell apart.

Richard Parker
02-21-2007, 05:54 PM
That "natural" connection has more to do with the social environment than anything inborn. In a white majority, anglo-normative, society there is an instant commonality as outsiders between people of color. The bond between black Americans is even stronger as they are from the same nation. Varying levels of shared identity and experience are created by this state of affairs.
And not just people of colour either. Italian Americans and various other white immigrant groups tend to the same thing.

Starr
02-21-2007, 06:54 PM

This is one thing that most likely will change for the positive as whites become a smaller percentage of the population in our countries.

Whites are also more competitive and ego driven it would seem, which might be one of the reasons they were more easily able to adopt the "everything being about me" mindset.

Cernobog, that is a very nice avatar.:hump:

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 07:28 PM
And not just people of colour either. Italian Americans and various other white immigrant groups tend to the same thing.

I prefer "PEOPLE OF ODOUR"!

Crawl back under your flat stone, untermenchen!

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 07:42 PM

In majority black, afro-normative, societies this bond ceases to exist. African countries are often plagued by civil wars between tribes that outsiders cannot tell apart.
You may be right. However, I think that this whole diversity mandate that the jews push is only capable of comprehension by some races and not the more ignorant ones. Blacks are incabable of thinking any way but tribally. The multicultists and diversity advocates have to make excuses as to why blacks cannot be held to the same standard when it comes to diversity. The simple fact is that they are too ignorant and low functioning to ever be expected to act as they expect US to act. Katrina is a golden example. The Diversity Mongers had to tell us over and over that what we saw was NOT negroes being negroes as our common sense and personal experiences tell us, but that it was again a case of "White Racism" as to why they were looting, raping and killing each other.

Starr
02-21-2007, 07:54 PM
It is difficult to judge, because the embrace of diversity was targetted at whites and is reinforced with white guilt, the peddeling of which, in itself, encourages the "oppressed minorities" to stick together.

You could be correct, though, since blacks are very primitive and their actions and behaviors don't seem to be motivated by anything beyond the most base survival instincts. They will stand together against whitey, but in a situation like Katrina it is everyone for themselves, they will kill, rape, steal or whatever it takes to improve their immediate situation as in individual. Their actions suggested their survival of their community, as a whole, was the last thing on their mind. There are people of every race who will act like this in a similar situation, but with whites, for example, you will also see a much larger amount risking their own lives and immediate happiness to help out others and to take the steps that will improve the situation.

Blacks are definitely not going to be as likely to buy into so called "enlightened" ideas that are sold to them as being neccessary for the advancement of society.

ActionAlert
02-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Oh boo hoo hoo, This "Star" creature gave me neg rep for being a Racist. :wailingjew:
Whatever gave he/she that idea???
http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/NIGGERS/nig_image18.jpg

Brechun
02-21-2007, 09:30 PM
I believe I once saw one of these posters say whitey's very existence was keeping them down.

Zubenelgenubi
02-21-2007, 09:31 PM

This true. I know a Russian who complains about how his fellow Russian immigrants come over here and never leave the insular Russian community, barely learn English, etc.

Starr
02-21-2007, 09:42 PM
I believe I once saw one of these posters say whitey's very existence was keeping them down.

Living around whites, they will always be at the bottom, so in a way this is not entirely untrue. It is not a result of racism, however, but genetics that keep them at the bottom. Nature "keeps them down."

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
02-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Star is a liberal anti-semite (as are most). So the "oh vey" icon really doesn't apply to him.

Vasily Zaitsev
02-22-2007, 01:36 AM
Star is not a liberal in any sense of the word.

ActionAlert
02-22-2007, 03:29 AM
Star is a liberal anti-semite (as are most). So the "oh vey" icon really doesn't apply to him.
"Apply anti-semitism liberally"...I can dig it! I guess he loves all people but jews? I bet he has one of those Phoraesque long, hyphenated titles as to his political and social beliefs. Something like Paleo-Liberal-Semetically-Critical-Semi_Multiculturalist;.:)
...am I right?

il ragno
02-23-2007, 11:57 AM
I think Star should change his damn name. Starr, a long-established regular, has earned the right to not have johnny-come-latelies mooching off her user-id.

Ahknaton
02-23-2007, 11:58 AM
I think Star should change his damn name. Starr, a long-established regular, has earned the right to not have johnny-come-latelies mooching off her user-id.
Agreed. He requested that a while ago.

Jake Featherston
02-27-2007, 09:30 PM

Yes, that thought had occurred to me also. It may well have been an honest mistake, fine, but its time for that mistake to be corrected. It wouldn't be fair for someone to start posting under the handles Jack Featherston or Ill Ragno, either.

Galdr
02-28-2007, 03:37 AM
Most whites don't even know that a good percentage of black people have this mentality because they have that universal multicultural attitude.

It really is a case of weak pacifism turn the other cheek mentality.

MrAngry
02-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Most whites don't even know that a good percentage of black people have this mentality because they have that universal multicultural attitude.

It really is a case of weak pacifism turn the other cheek mentality.

What is a good percentage exactly? I think you'll find that black groups like this are a minority view, just like you.