PDA

View Full Version : Is the USA essentially White or essentially Jewish?

Alfacritical
02-23-2007, 12:21 AM
Express your opinion.

Lieutenant William Bligh
02-23-2007, 12:41 AM
Express your opinion.

Does it matter anymore. The worlds going to hell.

WFHermans
02-23-2007, 01:55 AM
There's no essence. The good aspects are White and the bad aspects are Jewish.

Nyx
02-23-2007, 03:56 AM
Other: It is a white nation and Jews are a white ethnic group.

Alfacritical
02-23-2007, 04:00 AM
Maybe some people who have an opinion like yours could squeeze that opinion into this category: "It's both. The White Jews are taking over."

Nyx
02-23-2007, 04:02 AM
The Jews are not taking over.

Mike
02-23-2007, 04:41 AM
Goddamn right they aren't. Neither are the two of you, of the Pro-Jew Two.

The Jews are not taking over.

Zubenelgenubi
02-23-2007, 04:42 AM
I voted for every option.

Rakhmetov
02-23-2007, 04:50 AM
White Americans exemplified by Evangelicals might as well be Jews. They have a hard on for anything related to the benefit of Israel and international Zionism. Since the American public is so infected with Zionism I would say that the fundamental characteristics of the "American" identity like Judaic philosophy are clearly Jewish. "White" people in America are basically Jewish because they are so immersed in Semitic mythology.

Starr
02-23-2007, 05:37 AM
White Americans exemplified by Evangelicals might as well be Jews. They have a hard on for anything related to the benefit of Israel and international Zionism. .

I have come to disagree with this.
In a sea of negative, one very positive aspect of the Evangelicals is that they are some of the only people who stand up strongly in defiance of the moral sewer we are living in. if they are going to be condemned solely for their support of what you see as negative foreign polices, I do think their uncompromising moral stand is at least comparable as a positive, since these things effect the very character of a nation, which ends up spilling over into a lot of other areas.

Steppenwolf
02-23-2007, 10:01 AM
The Jews "have been taking over" since Agobard.

Leonard Smalls
02-23-2007, 10:28 AM

DING! DING! DING! You are correct, sir. Go to the head of the class.

Count Eustace II
02-23-2007, 01:40 PM
The US media is 100% ZOG controlled. 90% of Americans are brainwashed by such media and think, speak, and act like Jews.
The USA is essentially Jewish.

WAM
02-23-2007, 03:10 PM
The real dichotomy now is between upper class/middle class Whites vs. the lower class Whites. The upper and middle class Whites have become Jews in all but name, while the lower class Whites have become Niggers in all but name.

White people in this country essentially have no identity, cohesiveness or culture; the upper and middle class Yuppiefied Whites ape the ways of Jewry and seem content to be second rate Jews (then again Christian Whites have been second rate Jews for 2,000 years), while the lower class Whites are content to ape the apes.

With most White people, there's no THERE there.

Rakhmetov
02-23-2007, 09:24 PM
The US media is 100% ZOG controlled. 90% of Americans are brainwashed by such media and think, speak, and act like Jews.

Exactly. This basically sums up my thoughts. White people in America are nothing but servents for international Zionism.

Starr
02-23-2007, 10:00 PM
think, speak, and act like Jews.

Explain what exactly this means in relation to americans. Are you talking more about world and political views or lifestyle, both?

I think it is more correct to say that some of the worst traits that exist in most everybody have been played to and encouraged(this is definitely something for which blame can be placed on the media) This is what we are seeing the results of today. There is nothing distinctly jewish in it.
This is essentially like saying that jewish influence(or any outside influence for that matter) can cause people to act in a way that is 100% alien to them.

Alfacritical
02-23-2007, 10:42 PM
This is essentially like saying that jewish influence (or any outside influence for that matter) can cause people to act in a way that is 100% alien to them.
How about influence from Ernst Zundel? He might cause people to act in a way that is 100% alien to them, so he is being held in prison to protect those people.

Alfacritical
02-23-2007, 11:18 PM
Do you say that as part of a strategic effort to achieve some short-term psychological goal or do you say that because you actually think it is true? If you think it is true, then when the time comes for you to compare countries in Africa to the USA, will you remember the significance of the comparison? Will you remember that you would be comparing African countries to an essentially Jewish country?

barbarroja
02-24-2007, 04:54 AM
They are both a semitic and a black "culture".
Taking from jews, the Biblic myth, the concept of "chosen people" as american think they are "moral" and must teach the "others" the freedom and liberal american way. Also, all the life ascpects are by esence jewish (or merchantilist): americans are a merchant race, like medieval jews (of course there are other american forms: a rural America, a southern, a catholic, an antisemitic WASP... but the jew-white America is the mainstream). They are inmmerse in self-pleasure, apocaliptic myths (with the White and black cliches: nazis, communists, muslims, etc), black music and rythm of life and CLASS of life -an american is EVER a low class, even if he has millions and is a jet-set guy. A rich american in Europe is just like a nigger with gold chains and purple cars. The american manner is rude, primitive (with his "high cuisine" as a fast food, his classical music as the jazz, blues, pop, and rock), like the tipical big idiot of the town.
Of course, there is an american elite, without this rude manners and with a good strategy for the future... but this class is precisely the sionist-jewish-puritan interbreeding. The "minds" of USA are jews (Brzezinski, Kissinger). As USA is today the real Israel/Sion.
Of course there are puritans that believe english and americans are a lost tribe of Israel, and culturally they are.

Mentious
02-24-2007, 05:25 AM
It is a White nation that is now covertly dominated and controlled by Jews, who hate Whites generally.

WFHermans
02-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Both the internal and external policy of the USA are jew-dominated. Its external poliicy is 100% jewish, undistinguishable from that of Israel.

Count Eustace II
03-01-2007, 07:19 PM
Explain what exactly this means in relation to americans. Are you talking more about world and political views or lifestyle, both?

Both. The permeation of hedonistic values through the mass media pollutes the minds of most people. Depravity of all kinds is cheered on by the masses.

World views. I know some of the brightest and smartest business people and engineering people whose skills blow my mind, yet they call Israel the "only democracy" in the Middle East and that all Muslims are savages and want to "take over the world". That's what they say, so I know that the Jewish media has infected their political views.....and they're the supposed "smart" people.....no need to talk about what the dummies think.

Dr. Gutberlet
03-01-2007, 07:25 PM
I have come to disagree with this.
In a sea of negative, one very positive aspect of the Evangelicals is that they are some of the only people who stand up strongly in defiance of the moral sewer we are living in. if they are going to be condemned solely for their support of what you see as negative foreign polices, I do think their uncompromising moral stand is at least comparable as a positive, since these things effect the very character of a nation, which ends up spilling over into a lot of other areas.

as the evangelical trash continue to import hmong and somali savages into states like Minnesota. wake up. america needs to be utterly vanquished.

Count Eustace II
03-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Do you say that as part of a strategic effort to achieve some short-term psychological goal or do you say that because you actually think it is true? If you think it is true, then when the time comes for you to compare countries in Africa to the USA, will you remember the significance of the comparison? Will you remember that you would be comparing African countries to an essentially Jewish country?

The USA is Jewish, it is a fait accompli, mon frere. It has been Jewish in it's thinking for about 100 years or so. The glorification of the policy and practice of revenge throughout the entire American culture and domestic and foreign policy is one dead-eye giveaway example (among others) about the Jewishness of America. Revenge is barbarian and Whites, Christian and non-Christian are hard wired by their Creator to repulse the practice of revenge.

I have some sympathy for African countries, as hapless as they are. I'm sure there's alot of Africans working to better their nations in the right way, but the forces of Globalization and International money (both essentially Jewish constructs) make a stable and prosperous African continent a thousand times harder than it already is under the best conditions possible. The Africans are exploited, like Western nations, where chaos is a million times better than peace for the forces of Internationalism.

Alfacritical
04-28-2013, 03:01 PM
The USA is an influential part of the world, so understanding the USA is helpful if we are to understand the world.

Don Diego Vega
04-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Posted by the Count
The glorification of the policy and practice of revenge throughout the entire American culture and domestic and foreign policy is one dead-eye giveaway example (among others) about the Jewishness of America.
Good
Revenge is barbarian and Whites, Christian and non-Christian are hard wired by their Creator to repulse the practice of revenge.
Which non Christians?

Originally Posted by Starr

Reply by the Count
Both. The permeation of hedonistic values through the mass media pollutes the minds of most people. Depravity of all kinds is cheered on by the masses.

World views. I know some of the brightest and smartest business people and engineering people whose skills blow my mind, yet they call Israel the "only democracy" in the Middle East and that all Muslims are savages and want to "take over the world". That's what they say, so I know that the Jewish media has infected their political views.....and they're the supposed "smart" people.....no need to talk about what the dummies think.

Yes Count, I must give you some rep for these old posts.

Alfacritical
10-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Is it time to revisit this thread?