PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama drew 21 000 people at a Rally I was at and most of them were white.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-27-2007, 12:11 PM
First Black President :) :negro:

http://uploader.ws/upload/200702/IMG_1347_800x600.jpg

http://uploader.ws/upload/200702/IMG_1358_800x600.jpg

http://uploader.ws/upload/200702/IMG_1377_800x600.jpg

tempus fugit
02-27-2007, 01:05 PM
This is truly awesome news. I hope that every Democrat contributes mightily to this cause.

He is unelectable.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Apparently he is not black enough for usa blacks. It is quite funny to see usa whites oggle him so, while blacks shun him. I cannot believe this, but usa blacks actually seem less abhorrent than usa whites when whites act as such.

Lieutenant William Bligh
02-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Apparently he is not black enough for usa blacks. It is quite funny to see usa whites oggle him so, while blacks shun him. I cannot believe this, but usa blacks actually seem less abhorrent than usa whites when whites act as such.

Even the newspapers portray him well. I read in the Metro recently that he brings no Black interests bias to the table, no civil rights baggage. I guess they don't want to mention his radical Black Christian church.

Blacks can't be racist!!! I hear and obey!!!

shanemac
02-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Don't worry nigger dave,

That house nigger Obama may win the nomination of the pussy-whipped PC fags of the Democratic party in America, but that will just push a large number of whites to vote against him, and re-elect a republican to the white house.

p.s. your avatar is pretty funny, goes along with your whole Black Dave "let's piss off some YT's" persona. :rofl:

Count Eustace II
02-27-2007, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE== ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =]First Black President :) :negro:

Like Obama is going to help the average ghetto nigra or something if he becomes president of the US!! Hahahahaha.

Obama will faithfully serve Israel while screwing over America and Americans, white, black, and mulatto alike.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Don't worry nigger dave,

Now that isn't very nice is it?

That house nigger Obama may win the nomination of the pussy-whipped PC fags of the Democratic party in America, but that will just push a large number of whites to vote against him, and re-elect a republican to the white house.

Never seen anything like it before. People were following him after her got done speaking as if he was a rock star. The energy was incredible. You could feel it. I think he can win it now. 21,814 at a rally in texas after only 2 weeks on the campaign trail and over a year away from the primaries. Fucking crazy ass shit.

p.s. your avatar is pretty funny, goes along with your whole Black Dave "let's piss off some YT's" persona. :rofl:

I genuinely have pity for the people who are offended by my avatar.

Life must be one massive hurdle after another.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-27-2007, 03:44 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2566/img13251024x768zg9.jpg

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-27-2007, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE== ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =]First Black President :) :negro:

Like Obama is going to help the average ghetto nigra or something if he becomes president of the US!! Hahahahaha.

Obama will faithfully serve Israel while screwing over America and Americans, white, black, and mulatto alike.

This isn't about helping the average "ghetto nigga". Its about helping all Americans.

So what if he serves Israel?

Oh right I forgot. You don't like dem debil jooz :rofl:

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-27-2007, 03:54 PM

Blacks don't see him as being black. He is mixed race.

The only people who see him as black is white people.

Anyone with a hint of non white blood is classed as black to white Americans :rofl:

Count Eustace II
02-27-2007, 04:10 PM
This isn't about helping the average "ghetto nigga". Its about helping all Americans.

Then why are you cheering "America's First Black President" with avatars and such? I assume you're a negro. If you're White, then you're simply ridiculous.

So what? This is not an American talking here, folks.

Re: your inquiry. It means that your nigra brothers will be sent by a nigra US President to fight and die in wars for the sole benefit of Israel and ExxonMobil, just like the George Bush is doing now.

Oh right I forgot. You don't like dem debil jooz :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Nah, that's way too simple minded. I don't like them controlling America's destiny, that's all.

WFHermans
02-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Obama said in effect that american Blacks should die for Israel. In other words, he is a house nigger.

But you don't mind, David, because you are a jew.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Then why are you cheering "America's First Black President" with avatars and such? I assume you're a negro. If you're White, then you're simply ridiculous.

So what? This is not an American talking here, folks.

Re: your inquiry. It means that your nigra brothers will be sent by a nigra US President to fight and die in wars for the sole benefit of Israel and ExxonMobil, just like the George Bush is doing now.

Nah, that's way too simple minded. I don't like them controlling America's destiny, that's all.

I'm as American as they come. Probably more so then yourself.

I don't particularly care for Jews. I am not the one who is obsessed with them but at the same time I am fully aware of them. I had jewish acquaintances in college.

Obama said in effect that american Blacks should die for Israel. In other words, he is a house nigger.

But you don't mind, David, because you are a jew.

You seem to know more about me then myself.

Strange.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-27-2007, 05:45 PM
Funny how you people always derail threads into an anti jew cyber fuck.

WFHermans
02-27-2007, 06:44 PM
"Always"? You've been posting here for one day only.

I notice how you write jews like Jews and Blacks like blacks, and make fun of Blacks, or schwarzes as you call them in private.

And there are more signs, but I'm not giving away yet what they are. I don't want to make it too easy for you.

You've been found out jewboy. :jew:

Jimbo Gomez
02-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Who cares, he will never be elected. Even if he'd end up running against Cheney, he'd lose.

Jake Featherston
02-27-2007, 08:43 PM
This is truly awesome news. I hope that every Democrat contributes mightily to this cause.

He is unelectable.

Probably, but I think he's more likely to be electable than Hillary. I don't know why anyone would particularly desire to see a Republican elected (well, assuming the Republican nominee is either John McCain, Rudolph Guliani, or Mitchell Romney, as seems likely); its not like anything akin to "conservatism" will be advanced under their leadership. It'd be more like an extension of the neo-"conservative" Bush Jr. administration, and surely no one could want that. At least with a Democrat, we might get fewer Middle Eastern crusades on behalf of Zionism, the petroleum industry, or whoever the fuck you think it is we're fighting for over there (surely no one's stupid enough to take the government's propaganda at face value and believe we're fighting to make the Middle East safe for democracy). That's why I really hope Al Gore runs; he's a Democrat, and he can win. And he's not Hillary, who probably couldn't win, but God help us if she did.

Jake Featherston
02-27-2007, 08:45 PM
http://uploader.ws/upload/200702/IMG_1377_800x600.jpg

Check it out, in the yellow shirt! Its the African-American Bill White!

Jake Featherston
02-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Don't worry nigger dave,

And then we all die in a neo-"conservative" inspired nuclear & biological Third World War, sometime after President Romney invades Pakistan. Yeah, no need to worry at all....

Jake Featherston
02-27-2007, 08:50 PM

Life must be one massive hurdle after another.

The girl is slightly pretty, but no one wants to see P. Diddily-Widdily's (or whatever he's calling himself this week) bright red, tentacle-like tongue. It ain't about race; its about esthetics.

Jake Featherston
02-27-2007, 08:55 PM

Oh right I forgot. You don't like dem debil jooz :rofl:

True, I don't much care for "God's Chosen People," but even if I did, the President of the USA should only serve one nation; this one. Its not like I want him to serve Ireland, while American Jews want him to serve Israel, and Italian-Americans wants him to serve Italy. Every American believes the President should serve the USA first & foremost, except for Jewish-Americans (and some of their neo-"conservative" and/or Christian Zionist allies), who seem to think Israel is more important. That attitude isn't legally treasonous, no, but its very much in the poisonous spirit of treason, and is most definitely unAmerican and anti-patriotic.

Jake Featherston
02-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Blacks don't see him as being black. He is mixed race.

The only people who see him as black is white people.

Obama is half-White, while the average for African-Americans is about one quarter White, according to DNA testing (which makes sense, since all one need do is look at any group of African-Americans, and then a group of, say, Nigerians, and its pretty clear a substantial amount of European background is present in the African-American community). In fact, African-Americans are also, on average, about 1/8th Native American, which means they only average out to be 5/8ths African, which to say 1/8th more than Obama. It hardly seems fair (or rational) to hold that 1/8th against him so.

Hachiko
02-27-2007, 09:51 PM
Allow to properly rephrase the title of this thread:

Barack Obama drew 21 000 people at a Rally I was at and most of them were white, since it was at 9am and most of da niggaz was still sleepin' or in county.

Did I get it right? :rofl:

WFHermans
02-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Checking to see if I really put jewish Dave with all those signs in his nick on my ignore list. I did. Good. I'll never have to see that revolting avatar again.

Straight Satan
02-28-2007, 12:16 AM

You mean, like the male blacks (and there are many) who get offended when they see a "white boy" with a sister?

I propose a toast :beerchug: to the wonderful "African Americans" of USA, and to your early demise. You're doing an excellent job of slaughtering each other! I also salute Super Kools, hard liquor, pork rinds and other things that you fools consume which leads to an early death.

You are an undistinguished mob of half-crazy children. You suck!

Starr
02-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Don't worry nigger dave,

:

I think he is a flash in the pan candidate. The media can promote him all they want that will just make people sick of him. Whites are not going to vote for him in any large numbers and blacks probably will not either. By the time the primaries roll around, someone that has a better chance of winning the election would be chosen.

Yes, I can't quite figure out why the thought of an American presdent "serving" another nation would bother anyone.:whip:

Der Sozialist
02-28-2007, 01:12 AM
I think he is a flash in the pan candidate. The media can promote him all they want that will just make people sick of him. Whites are not going to vote for him in any large numbers and blacks probably will not either. By the time the primaries roll around, someone that has a better chance of winning the election would be chosen.
He could easily be chosen as a vice-presidential candidate where Whites will probably not have incentive to vote for or against him based on prejudices but Blacks (and other minorities) will have incentive to vote for the candidate carrying him.

The voting block is only 66% White, only about a quarter needs to vote for such a candidate for there to be a real shot of him entering the White house.

Der Sozialist
02-28-2007, 01:18 AM
It is a smart move on the part of Obama to campaign in Texas—which is compromised of mostly Mexicans.

Mexicans are naturally distrustful of the Republican Party but they also tend to be socially conservative which splits them almost evenly between the Democrat and Republican parties. If Obama can sell himself to the Mexicans (that is, carry more than just 60%), then he can take Texas—this would completely change the electoral map.

delete
02-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Never seen anything like it before. People were following him after her got done speaking as if he was a rock star. The energy was incredible. You could feel it. I think he can win it now. 21,814 at a rally in texas after only 2 weeks on the campaign trail and over a year away from the primaries. Fucking crazy ass shit.

"Fucking crazy ass shit" and somebody show themselves to be of the lesser race.

You think Obama would win, because you could feel it?

Francis
02-28-2007, 03:04 AM
Barack Obama drew 21 000 people at a Rally I was at and most of them were white.

Blimey, his hand must hurt!

I hope he had enough paper and pencils, because if he drew any on the walls or any public property then that could constitute an act of criminal damage.

Anyway, is there a point to this?

A token candidate drew a crowd, and?

The world, forget about WN and anti-WN here, the whole world knows that he is not a serious candidate, but merely a token black face to appease certain crowds, and that he will lose the nomination, then endorse A.N.Other to give the black vote to that candidate.

Even most of the black community haven't bought into it.

So, he managed to find 21,000 people who were either suckers, curious, or just plain bored enough to attend a rally, good luck to him, I hope he had a great day out, enjoys the moment in the limelight, milks those stupid enough to be following him for every penny they are stupid enough to part with, before joining Jackson, Sharpton, and other assorted predecessors in the 'house nigger' retirement home.

Sulla the Dictator
02-28-2007, 09:31 AM
The world, forget about WN and anti-WN here, the whole world knows that he is not a serious candidate, but merely a token black face to appease certain crowds, and that he will lose the nomination, then endorse A.N.Other to give the black vote to that candidate.

LOL Not at all. Obama has a very real chance of winning the Democratic nomination. I actually think he's going to COAST to it. He's already been given the Bobby Kennedy halo, and thats hard to rip away within the Dem party.

The thing I'm afraid of is having bigots vote Republican simply because the guy's running. I'd rather lose than be handed a victory by you folks. :)

Starr
02-28-2007, 10:23 AM
The thing I'm afraid of is having bigots vote Republican simply because the guy's running. I'd rather lose than be handed a victory by you folks. :)

i suspect there will be more people than you know voting for the Republican candidate if he is running against a negro. And not just the kind of people who you automatically associate with the word "bigot" but a lot of regular everyday white americans also. The kind of people who, while, they might not post on these forums or attend any pro-white rallies or events, still would prefer a white president.

If this reality makes you feel that bad, then you better vote for Obama, yourself so as not to be casting the same vote as all of those bigots. In fact a lot of whites still see the Republican party as being the white man's party(people perhaps not a whole lot different than "the ugly american" for example) and they will vote for the candidate who pays lip service to things like illegal immigration, so you might want to think about voting Democrat in all elections from now on. Come to think of it, though, there will be some white nationalist types that might vote for Obama. ie. "worse is better" so either way, you will be voting with evil white bigots.:nono:

WFHermans
02-28-2007, 10:34 AM
http://www.jonesreport.com/images/230207_obama_scowl.jpg

"Footage of the sign is also completely ABSENT from Barack Obama's official website, which includes a report of the event on 'Barack TV'-- which opted to shoot around the prominent sign."

Obama = house nigger

Richard Parker
02-28-2007, 10:44 AM
This post is interesting to me. It runs through the evolution of some of my political opinions. Throughout the 90's, I was a Buchananite. I was for cutting the funding from Israel, and every other nation, purely for nationalistic and fiscal reasons. Pat touched on all the ethnic group affiliations. Then a far-away cult of evil moon worshippers, whom I was mostly ignorant of, brought themselves to my attention by knocking down some buildings. I started reading more about them, and quickly found that terrorism is the least of the reasons why I want them cleansed from the earth, their unconsionable treatment of women is almost enough by itself. Now I don't oppose the funding of Israel, because they kill muslims, and sow discord among muslim factions which makes them kill each other. I'm more anti-muslim than pro-Israel. Whatever works.:)
:nono:

You have to start evolving next toward funky liberalism. There are more chicks on this side, for starters.

Like Michael Moore wrote, in wondering why the Chimp is so right-wing: "George! You're a C-student, a partier! You're one of us!"

Mackie
02-28-2007, 11:19 AM
:nono:
You have to start evolving next toward funky liberalism. There are more chicks on this side, for starters.

That sounds a bit desperate, ya know, doing it for the poon and all :p
I can imagine someone walking around with a t-shirt that has "Liberalism: I did it for the chicks!" written on it :D

Hund
02-28-2007, 02:38 PM

There is no way I can defend Obama's white admirers (and I probably wouldn't be inclined to even if I could). They don't even know anything about what he'd do and still they stumble all over themselves to make sure everyone knows they support him. But you're wrong about American blacks. They'll still vote for him. They will simply complain about it while they do it, keeping in pattern with their attitude for every collective public act they commit. They know they get more stuff when they serially act in bad faith toward other Americans, and that's all that counts.

Captain Marinesko
02-28-2007, 02:45 PM
I gather the impression that there are still people here that believe voting for this or that party might actually change something. Come on people, it's 2007, we should all know better by now.

Francis
02-28-2007, 03:15 PM

I think thats another desired affect of this stunt, I mean wouldn't it be awfully convenient if the nice black gentleman was rejected by the 'racist White community' (even though the 'racist White community' won't have a say in what happens) and so allowed a new raft of legislation to stop them being quite so beastly in the future?

Bookmark this post, then comeback to it in a few years time.

;)

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Obama is half-White, while the average for African-Americans is about one quarter White, according to DNA testing (which makes sense, since all one need do is look at any group of African-Americans, and then a group of, say, Nigerians, and its pretty clear a substantial amount of European background is present in the African-American community). In fact, African-Americans are also, on average, about 1/8th Native American, which means they only average out to be 5/8ths African, which to say 1/8th more than Obama. It hardly seems fair (or rational) to hold that 1/8th against him so.

You can't be serious.

You honestly think the average AA is 25% white?

There are probably a sizeable group of AA's with significant amounts of white blood. But 25% is complete rubbish.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-28-2007, 04:00 PM
You mean, like the male blacks (and there are many) who get offended when they see a "white boy" with a sister?

Look at this way...

At least we don't whine like faggots over an Internet forum about those terrible darkies taking our women

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Even most of the black community haven't bought into it.

True that many African Americans will support H Clinton but the vast majority will side with Obama.

All we need is 25% of the white vote and he will be president.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
02-28-2007, 04:04 PM
http://www.jonesreport.com/images/230207_obama_scowl.jpg

"Footage of the sign is also completely ABSENT from Barack Obama's official website, which includes a report of the event on 'Barack TV'-- which opted to shoot around the prominent sign."

Obama = house nigger

Your Jew like tactics are clear for all to see.

Francis
02-28-2007, 04:48 PM
True that many African Americans will support H Clinton but the vast majority will side with Obama.

A vast majority?

Are you sure you are black?

And you have 21,000 who were either suckers, curious, or just plain bored enough to attend a rally?

I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

Jimbo Gomez
02-28-2007, 06:32 PM

That is, if every negroid bothers to vote. Your voter turnout is usually atrocious. :)

Francis
02-28-2007, 07:19 PM
That is, if every negroid bothers to vote. Your voter turnout is usually atrocious. :)

It also assumes that the black vote is proportionately distributed around the country.

As I said, not even those outside the WN/anti-WN are really taking this that seriously.

Put it this way, I am confident enough about the issue to state here, on the record, in plain public view, that if Obama is fairly elected as the next US president, I am willing to appear naked as Mr January-thru-December in a Phora calender.

I've not spoken to one single political pundit, or expert, mainstream or other, who thinks there is even an outside chance of this occurring.

There are bookmakers still offering odds of 10-1 or longer on this one.

Democratic candidates:

Hillary Clinton 4-5
John Edwards 7-2
Al Gore 7-2
Tom Vilsack 6-1
John Kerry 8-1
Barack Obama 10-1
Joe Biden 11-1
Wesley Clark 15-1
Bill Richardson 16-1

Republican candidates:

Rudy Giuliani 6-5
John McCain 6-5
Newt Gingrich 4-1
Mitt Romney 6-1
Sam Brownback 8-1
George Pataki 11-1
Condoleeza Rice 13-1
Mike Hucklebee 15-1
Colin Powell 35-1
Jeb Bush 50-1

Bookmakers are in the business of making money, not giving it away. They spend a fortune (compared to the wealth of the people here) and masses of hours, researching every scrap of information they can to extract the correct odds to produce a profit.

If they are willing to offer odds of 10-1 on him, and place him 11th favorite in the race, then I think that's a fair indicator of his chances.

If anyone wants to argue then I suggest they take those odds and put their money on him.

delete
02-28-2007, 07:30 PM
They spend a fortune (compared to the wealth of the people here) and masses of hours, researching every scrap of information they can to extract the correct odds to produce a profit.

That is what they like to say, but basically they are just matching the odds so no matter what happens, the betting firm will make a profit.

This is a mathematical formula, and is the reason the betting companies can offer so much to bet on. The odds that the firms offers, therefor resemble the expectations of the betters, not the companies.

Dr. Gutberlet
02-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Would you want a doctor with little experience treating you? Then you should not want a person with little experience running your nation.

Sulla the Dictator
02-28-2007, 09:04 PM
i suspect there will be more people than you know voting for the Republican candidate if he is running against a negro.

That would be unfortunate, because such people are ridiculous. Obama should be opposed because I have never heard of a moderate Democrat coming from the Illinois legislature in the past 10 years. He speaks in broad terms so that his extreme leftism doesn't need to be discussed.

And not just the kind of people who you automatically associate with the word "bigot" but a lot of regular everyday white americans also.

Those people won't be voting against him because he's black. There are valid reasons to oppose him. "Regular everyday white Americans" vote Republican for reasons unrelated to race.

The kind of people who, while, they might not post on these forums or attend any pro-white rallies or events, still would prefer a white president.

LOL You are delusional about the reality of your movement. I'm just saying that it would be a shame if Obama lost because of YOUR vote against him. It wouldn't be a shame if he lost.

If this reality makes you feel that bad, then you better vote for Obama, yourself so as not to be casting the same vote as all of those bigots.

LOL Thats absurd. Obama is a real political force, and you are an illusionary one. I'm just commenting on how unfortunate it would be to share a vote with racists.

Francis
02-28-2007, 10:08 PM
That is what they like to say, but basically they are just matching the odds so no matter what happens, the betting firm will make a profit.

This is a mathematical formula, and is the reason the betting companies can offer so much to bet on. The odds that the firms offers, therefor resemble the expectations of the betters, not the companies.

To a degree that is correct, but it also has to factor in a winner, and factor in the simple fact that everyone isn't going to put their money on an obvious loser.

No one is backed at 11th favorite, if they have a serious chance of winning the race, only if they are a rank outsider.

Straight Satan
03-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Look at this way...

At least we don't whine like faggots over an Internet forum about those terrible darkies taking our women

How do you whine? I ask because you people have elevated whining to an art form. You practically invented whining.

Funny thing is, you're actually not taking "our" women, so I don't know what people are upset about. I live in liberal California and I can't remember the last time I saw one of you beasts with a white woman.

Starr
03-01-2007, 04:10 AM
How do you whine? I ask because you people have elevated whining to an art form. You practically invented whining.

Funny thing is, you're actually not taking "our" women, so I don't know what people are upset about. I live in liberal California and I can't remember the last time I saw one of you beasts with a white woman.

I always find it amusing when non-whites talk about whites whining. That has got to be one of the most blatant examples of the pot calling the kettle black, ever. This is the way society is, though. whites talk(it could be called whining at times, I suppose) about how their countries are being destroyed and concern themselves with their racial interests and this is called whining. Anyone else does it and the whole world stops to accomodate them. And if you dare to label what they do as whining you will be called an insensitive bigot. Yes, minorities have perfected the art of whining. i suppose it makes sense. Look what it does for them.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
03-01-2007, 04:14 AM
However, intelligent minorities like East Asians have not. Instead, they worked hard to over come the challenge. I'm simply saying blacks and mexicans do not have that drive and determination to defy the odds.

Even Asians, intelligent people, are best off in native Asian countries.

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 06:58 AM
The voting block is only 66% White, only about a quarter needs to vote for such a candidate for there to be a real shot of him entering the White house.

Minorities don't vote at anything like the rate of Whites, thus Whites cast more like 80% of all votes cast in U.S. Presidential elections. That 66% figures is WAY off.

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 07:03 AM
It is a smart move on the part of Obama to campaign in Texas—which is compromised of mostly Mexicans.

There are more Whites in Texas than Mexicans. Plus a lot of the Mexicans in Texas have been living there for decades and even centuries (illegal aliens from Mexico tend not to settle in Texas, so much as they do California, Arizona, and other places), and are thus heavily assimilated into White Texan culture, so around 35-40% of the them vote Republican. The majority of Mexicans who vote in Texas (the other 60-65%, that is), just like in any other state (although usually in even greater numbers than in Texas), already do vote Democratic, and yet Texas still always goes Republican in huge landslides. Your observations about domestic American politics/demography don't seem very well informed.

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 07:08 AM

Don't worry. I, for one, will never vote for any neo-"conservative" scum for any reason what-so-ever. Where the holder of an office is concerned, ideology trumps race.

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 07:11 AM
I gather the impression that there are still people here that believe voting for this or that party might actually change something. Come on people, it's 2007, we should all know better by now.

Voting only takes 5-10 minutes, so one might as well do it. It probably won't help, but its a pretty minor investment.

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 07:13 AM
You honestly think the average AA is 25% white?

There are probably a sizeable group of AA's with significant amounts of white blood. But 25% is complete rubbish.

Not according to all the studies that have been done on the subject. African-Americans do not look like regular Black Africans; there is obviously a very large genetic difference.

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 07:16 AM

More like 42%. If the Democratic nominee only got 25% of the White vote, its very unlikely he'd carry a single state. Walter Mondale, who carried one state (and got got over 80% of the Black vote), got around 35% of the White vote. Where do you people (you and Der Sozialist, that is) come up with these goofball stats?

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Bookmakers are in the business of making money, not giving it away. They spend a fortune (compared to the wealth of the people here) and masses of hours, researching every scrap of information they can to extract the correct odds to produce a profit.

If they are willing to offer odds of 10-1 on him, and place him 11th favorite in the race, then I think that's a fair indicator of his chances.

Yes, but in fairness, those odds are fluid, not static. If events dictate otherwise (such as through Obama beating Hillary in Iowa), then the odds will be altered accordingly. Its much too early to say anything other than it looks like a three-way race between Hillary, Obama, and Edwards, with both Gore and Richardson having the potential to emerge as major players as well. Just about anybody who gets the Democratic nomination in 2008 is going to have a major shot at the Presidency.

Richard Parker
03-01-2007, 09:26 AM
I think thats another desired affect of this stunt, I mean wouldn't it be awfully convenient if the nice black gentleman was rejected by the 'racist White community' (even though the 'racist White community' won't have a say in what happens) and so allowed a new raft of legislation to stop them being quite so beastly in the future?

Bookmark this post, then comeback to it in a few years time.

;)
You mean having to vote for a black candidate, at least once every 12 years, or some similar legislation? :rofl:

Richard Parker
03-01-2007, 09:30 AM
I always find it amusing when non-whites talk about whites whining. That has got to be one of the most blatant examples of the pot calling the kettle black, ever. This is the way society is, though. whites talk(it could be called whining at times, I suppose) about how their countries are being destroyed and concern themselves with their racial interests and this is called whining. Anyone else does it and the whole world stops to accomodate them. And if you dare to label what they do as whining you will be called an insensitive bigot. Yes, minorities have perfected the art of whining. i suppose it makes sense. Look what it does for them.
Nobody is saying white people in general are whiners. It is white racists who are whiners.

In fact, I will take advantage of the allowance for slurs here that I do not enjoy at my own site, and state that white racists are the niggers of the white race.

Kriger
03-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Nobody is saying white people in general are whiners. It is white racists who are whiners.

In fact, I will take advantage of the allowance for slurs here that I do not enjoy at my own site, and state that white racists are the niggers of the white race.

That's real impressive, harjit. Took a lot of courage to say something as inane as that.

Francis
03-01-2007, 10:35 AM
You mean having to vote for a black candidate, at least once every 12 years, or some similar legislation? :rofl:

No, more your common or garden civil rights type legislation.

If Obama does not win, it won't be viewed by everyone that it wasn't because he wasn't the best candidate, it will be argued by at least some that it was because we live in an evil racist world, and therefore we have to further change legislation, and throw money at people, in an attempt to over turn this evil bigoted world we live in.

Already hundreds of millions of dollars are spent trying to encourage more black people to vote, but has anyone considered it's simply a case of many of them not seeing a candidate that they feel motivated to vote for?

How much more money do you through at the low black turnout question, before you realize that the correct solution is to simply run candidates that enthuse them?

I'm sure after Obama loses there will be a postmortem into his campaign, of the type that won't happen for many of the other losing candidates, and that we will then see all sorts of new schemes and plans, and ways to waste money.

All in the name of civil rights, equality, and other touchy-feely, feel good BS.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
03-01-2007, 10:55 AM

Here she comes, right on cue :rofl:

You are probably the worst whiner on this forum. I maybe a newbie but I have been browsing this forum for well over a year. As somebody else said it is not white people who are the whiners, it is the white racists who moan like faggots and children. I have noticed that you have a very bad habit of turning every argument into your own personal whining session.

You add nothing of note to this forum apart from your daily wet blanket "life sucks" routine.

Helios Panoptes
03-01-2007, 10:59 AM
A proboscis monkey could be the next president for all I care.

= ۩ Black Dave II ۩ =
03-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Funny thing is, you're actually not taking "our" women, so I don't know what people are upset about.

Then why the constant moaning?

Why the over top reactions to interracial couples?

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 02:24 PM
I strongly suspect Black Dave of being Mansa Musa, another Barack Obama fan. MM said he wasn't going to post on Internet forums anymore a couple days ago over on MSF...and then this guy other Black Obama supporter shows up, who has supposedly been browsing the forum for a year, and so knows who Starr is (and makes comments critical of her that sound very similar to the ones Mansa Musa was making a couple of weeks ago). Hmmm.

Lily
03-01-2007, 02:48 PM
I strongly suspect Black Dave of being Mansa Musa, another Barack Obama fan. MM said he wasn't going to post on Internet forums anymore a couple days ago over on MSF...and then this guy other Black Obama supporter shows up, who has supposedly been browsing the forum for a year, and so knows who Starr is (and makes comments critical of her that sound very similar to the ones Mansa Musa was making a couple of weeks ago). Hmmm.
I highly doubt that this guy is Mansa.

Jake Featherston
03-01-2007, 03:26 PM
I highly doubt that this guy is Mansa.

Admittedly, based on some of his comments in other threads, I'm less sure than I was before, but sometimes people do try to create artificial personas through making statements unlikely to be attributed to their previous personas. Of course, that could easily be construed as helplessly circular reasoning, on the order of "anyone who disagrees with me is in denial."

Dr. Gutberlet
03-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I think I remember Black Dave from the Yahoo boards. I miss those trollfests!

Winston
03-01-2007, 03:51 PM

Yep, we're just whiners. How dare we protest the slow destruction of our homelands while the homelands of non-whites (including yours) remain unmolested.

Straight Satan
03-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Then why the constant moaning?

Why the over top reactions to interracial couples?

That's what I don't understand--it's not very widespread. Although I have to admit that sometimes when I see a white female with a spade it makes me hurl.

The funny thing is, more male negroes are pissed off about black women with white men, than white guys are about the opposite. It's just a relatively small proportion of WN's and a WHOLE LOT of male niggers. Oops I mean African Amercans.

Dave, tell your brothers to stop the hate!

Mackie
03-01-2007, 08:52 PM
well this here negro, obama, doesnt seem that bad. he actually seems sincere, unlike some other american politicians.
-That, or he is a damn good liar.

I'd vote for him. Not because he is a negro, but because he genuinely seems like one of them good fellars.

Count Sudoku
03-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Here she comes, right on cue :rofl:

You are probably the worst whiner on this forum. I maybe a newbie but I have been browsing this forum for well over a year. As somebody else said it is not white people who are the whiners, it is the white racists who moan like faggots and children. I have noticed that you have a very bad habit of turning every argument into your own personal whining session.

You add nothing of note to this forum apart from your daily wet blanket "life sucks" routine.

The "racists" "whine" while the other white people bend over and suck your dick. If I had to choose between one group or the other I'll pick the "racists".

Sulla the Dictator
03-01-2007, 10:27 PM
The funny thing is, more male negroes are pissed off about black women with white men, than white guys are about the opposite.

Where did you get that idea, television?

Resize your sig, its too wide.

Count Sudoku
03-01-2007, 10:39 PM

Do a little experiment and see what happens when a white man is paired with a black woman in a black environment.

Sulla the Dictator
03-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Do a little experiment and see what happens when a white man is paired with a black woman in a black environment.

Ah. "Go do an experiment to prove my premise. If it doesn't work, keep doing it until it does. I'm too lazy and my position is not based on enough facts to suport itself."

Thomas777
03-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Ah. "Go do an experiment to prove my premise. If it doesn't work, keep doing it until it does. I'm too lazy and my position is not based on enough facts to suport itself."

The 'facts' are that only sex-obsessed weirdos like Alex Linder ('niggers are bedding down White women en masse') and equally sex-obsessed anti-racist creeps like BlackDave ('White womens all be wantin to be wif da bruthas') talk incessantly about these sorts of things.

Count Sudoku
03-01-2007, 11:15 PM

I'm too lazy too but I think we both know that the "bruthas" won't be too happy to see it and not at all reluctant to publicly express their feelings on the matter.

Sulla the Dictator
03-02-2007, 01:16 AM
I'm too lazy

Yes, I said that.

OVERWATCH
03-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Obama was speaking in the U.K. today, or you flew back from the US to the UK to make this post?

I'm as American as they come.

I think you're a liar.

OVERWATCH
03-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Black Dave II shares an IP address with another member.

Nyx
03-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Black Dave II shares an IP address with another member.Is that other member also an anti-racist?

OVERWATCH
03-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Is that other member also an anti-racist?

I am not entirely sure.

OVERWATCH
03-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Haha, they both upload their images to the same host, also. :p

Busted.

Any last words, "Black Dave"?

sugartits
03-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Haha, they both upload their images to the same host, also. :p

Busted.

Any last words, "Black Dave"?

:rofl:

"I swears I ain't da baby's daddy!"

Straight Satan
03-02-2007, 02:27 AM

Are you kidding? White male/black female couples get a lot of hard looks from black males. This is what many, many of those couples have said that they experienced. Conversely, I rarely hear of white female/black males getting looks and when they do, it comes from "sistas". C'mon, it's 2007--whites are lemmings. Anyway given the way most spooks are, it's almost counter-intuitive to think they'd feel otherwise.

I took the damn thing down; happy now?

BTW your negative rep was punitive and cruel. Racists have feelings too.

Count Sudoku
03-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Yes, I said that.

You're too lazy, I'm too lazy to carry out that experiment. If you don't have any evidence contradicting me, then don't contradict me. I've read a few stories about white men being attacked by blacks for being seen with black women. I have no doubt black men would go ballistic if wm/bf became even half as prevalent as the opposite.