PDA

View Full Version : In re Thomas777's poll

Burrhus
03-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Has someone lost his sense of humor (if he ever had one)?

Poll is multiple choice. Yes or no plus option three allowed.

Winston
03-06-2007, 04:25 PM
I would have liked to have seen 123123 win it.

delete
03-06-2007, 04:28 PM
I would have liked to have seen 123123 win it.

So would I, with sulla as number 2.

Mackie
03-06-2007, 04:54 PM
oh hell no

WFHermans
03-06-2007, 05:28 PM
By locking Thomas777's thread, Sulla showed himself to be the winner.

Burrhus
03-06-2007, 05:56 PM
http://www.journaltek.com/green%20square.jpg

Rep hit for WFHermans...the Phora's 'cutest nazi'. :)

Sulla the Dictator
03-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Whats the big deal? You idiots are having your day in the sun in THIS thread instead. :)

Thomas777
03-06-2007, 06:05 PM
SullatheDictator has to live up to his man dat y'all love to hate rep now and again. Don't be too hard on him.

kane123123/Eagle Eye/stumbler/iceman
03-06-2007, 06:11 PM
If I won the poll, it would be a complement.

When inferior posters are so focused on you, I take it as a real complement. If I'm pissing people like Integrity and Burrhus off, I must be doing something right.

It would be like when Marilyn Manson was told he was too bad to do ac/dc's song, highway to hell, he took it as the ultimate complement. That's exactly how I would react to stupid people calling me stupid, you are stupid, so of course you'd incorrectly think I'm stupid. It's a huge complement. Open the poll. I hope I win.

I meant to vote for no btw.

Winston
03-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Nobody is focused on you. I doubt if you register often in the thoughts of many people, unless of course it is prompted by a suitable subject, such as this thread.

03-06-2007, 06:30 PM
look at you. You can't get enough of me.

You just said you were going to put me on ignore, and you couldn't resist.

The fact that post number 10 exists in this thread refutes what you claim to say. The fact that I'm put up on a pedestal for this poll, and I'd be honored to have your vote, Integrity, because you are a trash poster, disproves you.

Winston
03-06-2007, 07:01 PM

The fact that post number 10 exists in this thread refutes what you claim to say. The fact that I'm put up on a pedestal for this poll, and I'd be honored to have your vote, Integrity, because you are a trash poster, disproves you.

Your behavior is extremely reminiscent of cryptoracist's ranting. I think she even said "you can't get enough of me" when she, like you, attracted a lot of attention, not through any merit, but because she was acting so strangely.

Hartmann von Aue
03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I voted yes because the poll is about personal attack.

Sulla is a good reminder of just what kind of entrenched orthodoxy we're dealing with.

Helios Panoptes
03-06-2007, 08:03 PM
I voted "no" because I felt like lambasting imbeciles last night and the window closed before I could slip through.

Kim Jong Tha Illest
03-06-2007, 08:06 PM
The poll should be back and i should be on it. Poll thread = "you cannot give reputation for the same post twice".

Edit to reflect: I should be on the poll and win it because I fuxed up and voted wrong. Bad dangerbot.

Jake Featherston
03-06-2007, 09:00 PM
This is unnecessary.

The entire friggin' Phora is "unnecessary." That seems like a pretty lame basis for closing a thread.

Sulla the Dictator
03-06-2007, 09:23 PM
The entire friggin' Phora is "unnecessary." That seems like a pretty lame basis for closing a thread.

I don't remember opening the thread closing to a vote. Address your comments to Burrhus, who DOES care what you think about the matter. :)

Draco
03-06-2007, 09:40 PM
That was hilarious, it'd have still been funny if I was on it; get a sense of humor people.

Methinks Sulla being outed as a homo and an asshat had something to do with it. :D

sugartits
03-06-2007, 09:45 PM

Your avatar sucks.

Mike
03-06-2007, 10:42 PM
That's a mean thing to say about a picture of kane and his husband.

Your avatar sucks.

Keystone
03-06-2007, 11:00 PM
Ha!

Kane is reminding me of Doc Martin more and more everyday.

Jake Featherston
03-06-2007, 11:21 PM
I don't remember opening the thread closing to a vote.

I don't remember claiming that you had. I was just stating that you were wrong. And you were. And your (stated) reasoning was lame. Who said anything about calling for an election?

OVERWATCH
03-06-2007, 11:28 PM
:internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut:

Burrhus
03-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Ha!

Kane is reminding me of Doc Martin more and more everyday.

With all his faults, Doc Martin is waaaay better than kane/god123123.

I'd have voted for god123123 in Thomas' poll. Given that Globus wasn't an option.

03-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Your avatar sucks.
Yours is almost as deranged as mine is.
lol you are totally clueless...neither of them are me

Don Quixote
03-06-2007, 11:39 PM
The poll should be back and i should be on it. Poll thread = "you cannot give reputation for the same post twice".

Edit to reflect: I should be on the poll and win it because I fuxed up and voted wrong. Bad dangerbot.I think you have all the makings of a very fine candidate in such a competition, but you're too junior here at the moment. You need time to show us the full extent of your repertoire of idiocy before you can really compete with the resident superstars of cretinism. :D

Burrhus
03-06-2007, 11:40 PM
:internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut: :internut:

DSI, the computer beater. Isn't that against the law yet? Tech-abuse...it's everyone's responsibility to stop it. :)

03-06-2007, 11:41 PM

I'd have voted for god123123 in Thomas' poll. Given that Globus wasn't an option.
Good. Because you are a retard, and if I have your vote, it means I'm doing something right, as I said before. I'm a little disappointed you'd vote for Globus over me.

Scryllak
03-06-2007, 11:42 PM
I don't remember claiming that you had. I was just stating that you were wrong. And you were. And your (stated) reasoning was lame. Who said anything about calling for an election?

He's just playing im-boss-ur-not.

In other words, dodging the question.

03-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Thomas777 gave me a huge complement Yesterday in the shoutbox, he called me a bad person, and I think he sincerely meant it.

If that is true, like I said, it's like when Manson was told he was too bad to do AC/DC's song by AC/DC, it is the ultimate complement.

Winston
03-07-2007, 12:14 AM
I've noticed that with each name you give as having somehow slighted you or met with your displeasure, the more pleased I become with the company I find myself in. :rofl:

03-07-2007, 12:16 AM
I've noticed that with each name you give as having somehow slighted you or met with your displeasure, the more pleased I become with the company I find myself in. :rofl:
You are a bit slower than most, so maybe I'll have to explain it again.

I took this as a complement I'm not displeased. I get no displeasure from that. And Thomas777 is at least a halfway respectable poster. You, there is no reason I'd even want your respect, and I'm doubly delighted not to have it.

You threatened to ignore me but you can't do it. This is funny. You care about me a little too much, despite your counterclaims.

Kim Jong Tha Illest
03-07-2007, 12:23 AM
I think you have all the makings of a very fine candidate in such a competition, but you're too junior here at the moment. You need time to show us the full extent of your repertoire of idiocy before you can really compete with the resident superstars of cretinism. :D

thanks much for the vote of confidence, i knew someone believed. However,

http://www.atgbcentral.com/fawlty4.jpgl

no more out of you until I GET MY SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahknaton
03-07-2007, 12:24 AM
How about a poll for "Who is the biggest Kikopedophile of the Phora"?

Winston
03-07-2007, 12:27 AM
You are a bit slower than most, so maybe I'll have to explain it again.

I took this as a complement I'm not displeased. I get no displeasure from that. And Thomas777 is at least a halfway respectable poster. You, there is no reason I'd even want your respect, and I'm doubly delighted not to have it.

You threatened to ignore me but you can't do it. This is funny. You care about me a little too much, despite your counterclaims.

The temptation to take a peak at what you say, and then spend a few moments replying, is too great to resist. Don't think for a moment that it's any indication that I care. When you post perhaps it takes a lot out of you, and you use your energy sparingly, but for me that isn't the case.

03-07-2007, 12:29 AM
It doesn't matter. You'd be able to stop that temptation. I have 6 people on ignore. You can't.

Sulla the Dictator
03-07-2007, 01:36 AM

Ach! It seems as though Thomas FORGOT to nominate you as a candidate for his award, then.

Lets see...how should I explain what I mean when I say 'this thread is unnecessary' regarding a poll about who is the STUPIDEST member of the forum? How should I elaborate on what is meant by 'unnecessary' in the context of a thread thats goal is to flame?

Gee....what a pickle.

Zubenelgenubi
03-07-2007, 01:48 AM
I approve!

bardamu
03-07-2007, 02:03 AM

Agreed......

Kodos
03-07-2007, 02:06 AM
Ach! It seems as though Thomas FORGOT to nominate you as a candidate for his award, then.

Lets see...how should I explain what I mean when I say 'this thread is unnecessary' regarding a poll about who is the STUPIDEST member of the forum? How should I elaborate on what is meant by 'unnecessary' in the context of a thread thats goal is to flame?

Things were better when the phora had the hell forum way back in the day...

Thomas777
03-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Thomas777 gave me a huge complement Yesterday in the shoutbox, he called me a bad person, and I think he sincerely meant it.

If that is true, like I said, it's like when Manson was told he was too bad to do AC/DC's song by AC/DC, it is the ultimate complement.

STFU asshat,

I said ' wow, you're a bad man' in response to some lameass claim that you were 'owning' the Phora.

You are:

a) A WWF fan;
b) a juggalo
c) a barely literate redneck and
d) a Philosemite...but not because of any informed ideology, rather, you are a Philosemite because you lack the intelligence to perceive the significance of ethnocultural differences.

Hence, you are the biggest asshat/assjack/assclown on this forum by a wide mile.

Don't attribute statements that I didn't make to me in the future.

03-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Thanks again Thomas.

And btw, I'm intelligent enough to understand the relevance of the ethnic differences between the average jew and non-jewish white, and how it is comparably small in relation to say the difference between whites and blacks or asians. Maybe one day you'll be bright enough to see that.

Don't attribute statements that I didn't make to me in the future.
You think I will respect you. Don't count on it. Respect isn't the law of this forum.

Don't try to gerrymander what you said. I know what you said.

Burrhus
03-07-2007, 07:31 AM

But Globus seems to have disappeared since his one week ban.

Ambrosio Spinola
03-07-2007, 07:53 AM
I do not like at all that new thread open to mock a Mod decision.