PDA

View Full Version : Wikipedia discredited

Rakhmetov
04-11-2010, 05:52 AM
Wikipedia is not a serious source, but is a platform for a massive-multiplayer RPG. It is compromised by those with a nasty agenda to push.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wikipediametric

The Wikipediametric mailing list, also known as the Eastern European Mailing List, is an internet brigade of fascist Eurotrash Wikipedo faggots butthurt over Communism (which Wikipedia is). A guild in the MMORPG that is Wikipedia, this cabal went around injecting their ethno-fascist right wing rhetoric into Eastern Europe related subjects through such tactics as coordinated revert warring and stalking, harassment and trolling on their enemies until eventually, someone leaked their email archives to the Wikipedia Jews. The faggots immediately started crying. The brigade was sued in Wikicourt, resulting in a very lulzy and delicious protracted court circus.

The WPM email list was a secret cabal where users called on their fuck buddies for blackup. Typically, one cabal member picks an edit war on their enemies, and sends their spam to the mailing list to call for backup. Then, all the cabal members come and edit war, making one or two reverts each. The cabal then concentrates stalking, harassment against their enemies until said enemy is provoked into lashing out. Then the cabal orchestrates a ban against said enemy by using some Wikipedo admin used as their fuck puppet. Rinse and repeat. One particular user who fell a victim was the hated user:Russavia, some random Wikipedo over half the mails are about.

The EEML web brigade consists largely of Estonian or Poland nationalists. Estonia is a shitty little country no one cares about that was pwnt by the Soviets in World War II. Putin could have pwnt this little shithole without lifting his finger. As such, the web brigade is butthurt over all Russian and Communist subjects. It is also where Estonian pedophiles like the EEML users live, and they suppress anyone who points out the truth. Similarly, Poland is a filthy poisonous swamp in Russia pwnt by the Nazis. This web brigade does not want you to know that.

Such lulzy methods have been used by people like Grawp on 4chan, only this is worse because it is being used to promote fascism.

Like Scientologists, the users find any possible way to harass and attack their content opponents and anyone who gets in their way.

Other methods included taking a book out of the Wikipedia Jews' talmud, by electing their own CheckUsers and admins to push their agenda. The members also maintain a long list of sockpuppets to help with their warring. One user even donated socks to a banned user.

curtalus
04-11-2010, 06:02 AM
Can someone please translate this gibberish?

Rakhmetov
04-11-2010, 06:53 AM
It's about a band of Eastern European nationalist propagandists on Wikipedia and the dishonest tactics they employ to spread their vile messages. They carefully coordinated their activities, such as teaming up together to edit pages and trying to get their opponents banned.

curtalus
04-11-2010, 07:21 AM
It's about a band of Eastern European nationalist propagandists on Wikipedia and the dishonest tactics they employ to spread their vile messages. They carefully coordinated their activities, such as teaming up together to edit pages and trying to get their opponents banned.
Isn't it an open source document? And isn't anyone allowed to make changes to it?

Ubu
04-11-2010, 07:30 AM
http://www.thephora.net/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif for citing ED as a source

Mentious
04-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Yeah, what a creepy writer.

curtalus
04-11-2010, 10:14 AM
I gave up after the first paragraph. I'm amazed I read that far. In all honesty, are they trying to convince people to believe their version of events with this kind of childish crap?
I go the idea that the writer was a child at at least some level, if you follow me. But yeah I only got about 2 maybe 3 paragraphs in before my head started to reel under the bad grammar and odd usage.

Jake Featherston
04-11-2010, 10:25 AM
The Wikipediametric mailing list, also known as the Eastern European Mailing List, is an internet brigade of fascist Eurotrash Wikipedo faggots butthurt over Communism (which Wikipedia is).

85-90 percent of Wikipedians (on the English language version of Wikipedia) are North Americans.

Jake Featherston
04-11-2010, 10:26 AM
http://www.thephora.net/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif for citing ED as a source

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later"